Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just I'm stood to buy a couple.
Speaker 3: Of miss fits.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Mitchell and the Misfits. Hello you Hellotive die fram Sam Roving reporter Oscar back again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we are reporting for duty.
Speaker 2: I feel like the old one out as always. Why because I'm the new kid. I'm a new misfit.
Speaker 4: Well, if anyone's the odd one out, it's me. Because while you both have gorgeous, luscious locks, I've got two hairs.
Speaker 3: On my forehead. But they're lovely hairs, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I washed them barely. Any my forehead. That receding hairline, Oh God, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: It's happening to me too. I realized, Oh.
Speaker 3: I can see it now that your hair's done.
Speaker 1: Actually, every single time I have like a life change, I go it's time to chop it all off, and then I start looking at photos. I'm like, oh, one of my hair looks like when I was short. And then I to realize that every year it's going further and further back.
Speaker 2: No, but I like you never having it at the front, because my receding hairline is not a new thing. It's not receding, it's receded from birth. Thanks ian for those genes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, it has always been a problem.
Speaker 2: It's not stress induce the receding genetics.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was just stressed anyway far because Sam.
Speaker 2: Is very stress. He's just started a new job. If you're new here, where do you work again? Wats Bishop?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wallace Wallace and Bishop? How is Wallace when he's at home?
Speaker 1: You know? Actually I decided i'd do a bit of a deep dive into both Wallace and Bishop.
Speaker 2: Are they two different people?
Speaker 3: No? Oh yeah, well.
Speaker 4: That's why we did the deep dive, just to find out if it was two or more people.
Speaker 2: I thought it's Wallace and Grommet teaming up with Angela, Bishop and Bishop together at last.
Speaker 3: What does that make me? The were rabbit?
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: There is a magical Wallace and Grommett and the curse of the were Rabbit. I remember all that. Oh that's right. Yeah, we're on buses and things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't grow up around buses. See this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah true, Look that was a city keep thing.
Speaker 1: I suppose all you had was win television and Mcloud's daughters.
Speaker 2: Mart and or could you ask for them? Prime possum and McCloud's daughters. Oh McLeod oh, okay, okay, anyway, if it's your first time listening, this is not a regular is it just me? Mitchell and the misfit Ry and Jenner are back next week? Yes, or so, they say.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll find out next week.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, we will find out. We're currently live from my penthouse.
Speaker 3: And it's a gorgeous pent house. At that I'm very fond of the penthouse.
Speaker 2: Well, you live in some sort of shipping container, so fond of the penthouse, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: But listen, Ike has been very kind to my ship in kid take.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know it's already feral and we've just started. We're three minutes in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you both going with the hay fever? Because once again I've still got the diffus are going with eucalyptus oil? Oh God, I for one have never felt better or looked better. What are you laughing at?
Speaker 3: I was just laughing at the air everywhere. Fuck Spring, I don't give me fuck anymore, Like, fuck you Spring.
Speaker 1: After all of this positivity I've had about retail, I had someone sneeze in my face just yesterday.
Speaker 4: And I apologized for that. Oh my god, it's because of this fucking hay fever.
Speaker 2: You would sneeze in someone's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a personal beef with spring at the moment.
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? When you sneeze, do you make it a personal mission to make it as quiet as possible? Because stay with me, Stay fucking with me. Some people liken sneezing to an organist. I have heard this, and so I feel that rather than letting it unleash, like if you try and stifle it, it's the equivalent of edging. If you hold back a sneeze and you make it as quiet as possible, it just feels so much better. Like this, You're like, it's so good, it's so good. Make it as quiet as possible and you'll feel all the sensations.
Speaker 3: I absolutely fucking agree.
Speaker 2: Right, it's really not just during COVID you had to sneeze into your elbow. Do that and try and make as least amount of noise as possible, and you will feel amazing. Oh okay, Well there's my self care tip for the week. Idiots.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a challenge for me this episode.
Speaker 1: If I need to sneeze, if someone had a sneeze gasm next to me on the Metro, I would move fourteen carriages away.
Speaker 2: No, but Sam, you don't know they're having a sneeze gasm because it's so subtle and personal.
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 2: So like, I go like this if I feel one coming on, because I'm one of those weird people where if I catch the sun in my eyesight, I sneeze. It's called fottic sneeze reflex. It's been on this podcast before. Fottic sneeze reflex.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck it, sneeze reflex, Jenna, can you.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck anyway? So if you try and stifle it to the point where no one hears it, it feels amazing. Just try it next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I guarantee I'm probably gonna want to sneeze at some point because of my fucking hay fever. You're not bitter about it, though, No, fuck Spring, I'm having a great.
Speaker 2: Time this some of you, apart from apart from oh yeah, most of the time when things are in bloom, it's a blessing like the jacarandas every man and their basic dog is out and about getting Instagram photos. However, as some of you might have seen on my Instagram TikTok, what have you? Oscar and I were in Forbes and the notorious cum trees were in full bloom.
Speaker 3: I feel sick just even talking.
Speaker 2: It's a very narrow window every spring, maybe one maximum two weeks where they smell like semen, these particular trees, and turns out they're everywhere. It's the first time I've been in Forbes for spring, and so I was like, what is that stench that I've never recognized that eighteen years I grew up here. Oh, And I was like, it smells like semen. And then when I did a reverse Google search on my phone, it just brought up Reddit threads saying come treesiz trees, Like I never actually found out what they're called.
Speaker 4: That was honestly one of the most heinous experiences of my life when I just shoved my hole, Like if you watch the video, you'll see that.
Speaker 3: I shoved shoved, shoved his hole.
Speaker 4: He was quite clear, Yeah, I went back for us and shoved my whole Like fuck, what part of that did Jimmy? Shoving my entire face and nose into that like sliver of petal, and I just I nearly threw up, like, how sick was I in the car?
Speaker 3: Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Disproportionately he was because I was the one being dramatic, which, as you know, is not like me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I never laughing at I was being dramatic. And I was like, Oscar, can you smell that? And he was like, no, I can't really notice it. And then once I clocked that it smells like Geers, I said, can you get up close and sniff one? And he was being so blase. I was so chill about it. And then as soon as he got right up in the business of the com smell and took a deep load.
Speaker 3: Which as we know, was not like me.
Speaker 2: No, he was really really quite rattled. And I didn't have heaps of empathy because he was the one saying to me, oh, I can't smell anything with you. And my parents were driving us back to Boginggate and Oscar was there going wow like a cat with a head.
Speaker 4: I was genuinely dry heaving in the backseat. What do you mean like it was awful unless you've experienced it, Samuel, Like.
Speaker 2: Apparently they called decorative pear trees. Some of our idiots might have experienced this.
Speaker 1: We used to have them in my high school, and I remember, yeah, I remember, like a bunch of guys we were all leaving Pe because it was when we had like the separated Pe.
Speaker 2: You know, you've described my nightmare leaving Pe as if the cum smell wasn't bad enough in the PE change room.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, if you told me that when I was fifteen, maybe that's a different story. But like nowadays, I'm like, just go have a shower, have a shower, been the Lynx Africa body scrub, body spray, body whatever, all in one, you know, ditch the two in one shampoo conditioner and just grow up and have a fucking normal shower and put on some rec owner.
Speaker 1: You were saying, no, I remember, because we had the contries out the front of where the change rooms were, so the entire change rooms had the stench of come on top.
Speaker 2: Of the crusty camrags that were already in there.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It was that like with Lynx Africa, because and I remember it was a real bonding moment. We were waiting for the teacher and finally someone said it and it was like it smells like come here, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: We're all like, yeah, it really does, and the teacher is like, hew, would you know you're in year three anyway?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: You know, the first time listening, welcome, is it just me? We kick off every episode with an is it just me? Each which is something we've noticed hate or appreciate. Mine is something that I hate, which, as you know, is not like me.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. Ray of Sunshine.
Speaker 2: What about you too? Have you got a good hook this time?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I feel like I do this time around. Mine is mine is, like, you know, along the realms of when is it appropriate to be an absolute gronk?
Speaker 2: Always? Next? So you draw the line somewhere interesting.
Speaker 1: Surprisingly, Samuel, h I feel like that we need better entertainment in a very specific part of our viewing experience.
Speaker 2: Viewing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're not included in that?
Speaker 2: Are we talking porn? I keep forgetting that we've got a straight man of very different viewing experience.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, I mean it's like Sam and I have been married for thirty years, but it's only recently that he's discovered I'm not an actual woman.
Speaker 3: I know. He was quite a shock to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty years and you evenly just figured out it was.
Speaker 3: The common trees. I fit finally figured it out for himself, and.
Speaker 2: There were no trees near your marital unit. It was just oscar. And that's how you figured it out. Was the cumm smell? I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like one of those detergents that you put in with.
Speaker 2: The sheet, as if he knows how to use a washing machine, you d do just not every single washing machine I can work mine at home to buggery.
Speaker 4: You open it up, you laid it up with it well up with clothes, and then you put in the powder.
Speaker 2: And then do you realize that we know this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 2: And every washing machine is the same. It's like every microwave is a bit different, but you fucking figure it out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But like you know how, there's the ones that you know, they have spinny thing that you know.
Speaker 3: You look, shut up, you.
Speaker 2: Don't know either. I'm not like all the have a spinny thing.
Speaker 4: They all have a spinny thing, but you know how some you can view in it. But then there's the ones that you don't. They're the ones that I know. But then when you throw a spinning one, like.
Speaker 2: You can be old just say it it's a top loader, not a front loader, tag yourself anyway, I'm going first, Bradley.
Speaker 3: Yet is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do Amazon need to sell more singular items?
Speaker 3: Ah? Singular items?
Speaker 2: Singular items?
Speaker 1: Singular Are you're buying like the eighteen pack of like a one tiny thing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I have to because I have no other choice, Sam, I only want one of the items, but so many things on Amazon are like twenty peck forty peck. So we're currently in my penthouse. Next we're in the cord and see how that air conditioner remote is on the couch haphazardly about the home. Yes, I'm a fan of a latch on the wall.
Speaker 3: I do love a latch on the wall.
Speaker 2: I one better had the latch on the wall. Gorgeous latch on the air con mount. Yes, and it's it's so convenient because there's no oh, where the fuck did the remote go? And so I went on Amazon wares exactly you know where to go to find it. I went on Amazon and I tried to find one adhesive because I'm in a rental. Of course, air con mount for the wall, and it's like ten pack air con mount. I don't have that many fucking air cons I don't not even a Penthouse. I don't have that many air cons. I don't need ten mounts, but I would need spears.
Speaker 4: Why would we need a spare and give me them up as presence?
Speaker 3: I have a fucking air con.
Speaker 2: Don't you know? Well that would be such an insult if I gave you. And then I also on Amazon tried to buy our idiots would remember for minus Sean's anniversary present, well for his present for our anniversary whatever I got him the doctor who chest set oh.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: That was lovely. It was so lovely. He loved it. He absolutely loved it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was there when he unwrapped it.
Speaker 2: And we all know the hurdles that I had to go through it if you're a regular idiot of ourse. I had to get the chess pieces, and they just sent the pieces without the board. I was like, well, fuck me more for me, assuming the board came with it. When it says chest set ok, I should have read the fine print, and so I got the chess board. And the chess board in the photos had like a bit of foam inside the board when you open the hatch, and it's like every single pawn has its own designated slot in the foam. You know, it's like car especially so because I ordered chess board only because I already had the pawns. They sent no fame, no fame inside the board. It's hollow wood.
Speaker 3: Forgot about that.
Speaker 2: So if you knock on Sean's chest board, it's like you can hear the echo. It's meant to be filled with foe to protect the pawns. And so I thought, it's fine. I love problem solving. I'm a solutions driven bitch. And so I went on Amazon and I thought, you know what I'll get. You know, if you buy I don't know, a necklace or something, you get a jewelry pouch with the draw string.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I'll get a large jewelry pouch on Amazon. And it was like forty pack jewelry pouches. And I'm like, I really need one for the pawns. Only one why? And then and then we moved into the penthouse. Sean decided to get this here coffee table right before your eyes.
Speaker 3: It's a very nice coffe table, to be fair.
Speaker 2: It's so nice, but you know it'd be nicer. Yes, See the door where you open for the storage compartment underneath. See how it doesn't quite line the fuck up. Oh no, see, now you've seen it. You can't see it, can you see?
Speaker 3: You and your OCD would love that shit.
Speaker 2: That's not OCD. That's just human rights. I want my coffee table to be parallel to the floor. I'm sorry, call me old fashioned. So I don't want the.
Speaker 3: Door to droop food.
Speaker 2: Disappointing, right, And so I thought, okay again, solutions driven bitch. I'll go on Amazon and I'll get some latches. Eighty pack of latches. Who needs eighty latches? I don't know what sort of scabby landlord is going on Amazon to buy latches for his mansion. I only need two latches for the top and the bottom of the coffee table. That doesn't lie. It's very distressing, you know.
Speaker 1: The thing that really annoys me, though, is that you find the thing that's got like the eighty pack of whatever it is, and it's perfect.
Speaker 2: It isn't that yeah, and that many.
Speaker 1: No, and the one that's just like even if it's a two pack, because there's never one. If you do get one, you will get the two pack. The two pack will be twice as much and and it will ship slower.
Speaker 2: We can get it there by ten pm tonight. But you need a hundred of them, not one, not a hundred. I need to go to All Express.
Speaker 3: I feel like you do, not I've or not really I ordered. I ordered a costume from Ali Express for Halloween.
Speaker 2: What was the costume?
Speaker 4: I think it was like a It was like a a sexy.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sexy.
Speaker 4: It was like I want to look sick that it was like a body suit. Like it was like a sexy, like red body suit.
Speaker 3: That was Oh.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: It turned up and it was like three sizes too small?
Speaker 2: Are you squeezed in?
Speaker 3: I tried, but my ass was too fat.
Speaker 2: The story of his life.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I genuinely wish I was being funny. My ass was too big for it. My package was fine, but the back end was just too big.
Speaker 2: Can I pivot please? Oscar's version of his package is fine is so different to most people with human decency. He was getting ready for a wedding that I took him to my gorgeous friend Katie A.
Speaker 4: No okay, yeah, was in the spare.
Speaker 2: Room in my parents' home in bog Gate. He got ready for the wedding and he walks out in his clothes and goes, how do I look chuk? And I said, you've got to do something about the bold. It's way too much. What's the male equivalent of a cameltoe?
Speaker 6: Mo?
Speaker 2: Way too much. And I said to him it's fine because as a well endowed woman myself who likes to wear a tight gear, I deal with this often. What you're going to do. What you're gotta do is put on two pairs of undies and then a pair of jim shorts, like a spanks sort of thing.
Speaker 4: No space skins, skins like well, I mean space kind of counts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, the bike shorts, you know, locraft sort of thing. It's like a sports bra. But for your boys, yes, they don't do much holding. It's just the padding. It just kind of diffuses the bulge. And so I sent him back to his room with a pair of my brother's skins that he wore when he was in the under eight football team.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I sent him in there with a pair of boxes that I made in sewing class and year eight, and I said, this should be enough to diffuse it. He's just so oblivious to how huge his member is.
Speaker 3: I'm just such a well endowed woman. I can't like, I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to be very honest with everyone. Contracepted dive from Sam roping Porter Oscar and you are idiots?
Speaker 3: Hello idiots?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know where we're up to. Whose in gym is it? We're not even out of the first gym yet? Shit? Fuck shake it quick? Who's ex Yeah all right, i'll go. I'll go ask us next.
Speaker 3: Now, don't make it as long as everything else of yours? Oh you know, darling, is it just me? Should we maybe wear shoes on public transport?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my fucking only maybe?
Speaker 3: Because maybe here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Every fucking single time I get on any former bus or a train and there's just fairy one fairies, because they just.
Speaker 2: Roll on in for the manly beach shoes of tails around the worst.
Speaker 3: But what they will do is they will.
Speaker 4: And I feel like everyone listening knows exactly who I'm talking about, because there it's a specific person, but.
Speaker 2: They give them a name. Is it a man or a woman?
Speaker 3: Oh? It can be both?
Speaker 2: Okay, then you do a.
Speaker 3: Brody fucking brody We'll get on fully. Shoot.
Speaker 4: And I'm not talking like a sandal or like you know, a thong or something. I'm talking a tightly laced up sneaker that they've just taken the time. When they've sat down and they've taken those bastards off and let the dogs free.
Speaker 2: They take their shoes off on the train.
Speaker 3: I'd never seen if you get on the train with.
Speaker 2: No shoes, I would never.
Speaker 4: I'm like, look, there's a time and a place for it for being a gronk, for being a gronk, and the train is not it. And the reason why this popped into my head is because it happened recently. I was going to Chatswood. Sorry to hear that, thank you. Yes, it was a it was a tough time for all involved. But I got on and this woman gets on and number one, it was a full train. There's no air con in the trains, so it's hot as all fuck because it's sardines.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I hate everything about this.
Speaker 4: And she just sat down, took her shoes off, and when I took her shoes off, socks included. What was she wearing a lovely lilac cardigan?
Speaker 3: And I care about her full get up? Well, she was wearing sketches. What's that? When I used to sell shoes.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, the sketches were the ones that I would give to older women. Actually, Jenna seems the type to wear a sketcher to. I feel like Jenna would wear a sketcher.
Speaker 3: She's general.
Speaker 2: Jenna would wear a Jenna would absolutely suit her. But she wouldn't take them off on the train.
Speaker 4: Because as much as our Jenna stinks, as much as our Jenna stinks, she does have the common decency to leave her fucking shoes on on the train, because.
Speaker 2: She takes them off when she goes to bed.
Speaker 4: She just sprays on a little bit of for breeze, you know, put on. But this, this fuck uss tone of a woman just sat like two rows in front of me and like on the opposite so I could literally see.
Speaker 3: Where like eye level is her fucking big toe.
Speaker 4: And she just took all of it off. The foot came up, and she goes, keep your fucking shoes on. I don't care if you did a fifteen hour day, I don't give three fucks. If your foot is about to fall off, you keep that bastard on. And that goes for planes as well.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask that people who.
Speaker 4: Take their shoes off on planes have a special place in Hell, and I will personally put you there with a month of spring.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's a scenario. You've got an eighteen hour flight. You've got a clean sock, a nice clean shoe. But halfway through that flight, you're starting to feel like the ache, You're starting to feel a bit sweaty in the foot that shoe.
Speaker 2: May I interject? Sorry, yes, yes, don't be a clown wear thongs and or slides on a flight.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was what I want. You dress for comfort, not for fashion. If you've got laced up shoes on a flight, that's your funeral, not everyone else's.
Speaker 4: If you're going to be the dickhead that wears lace up shoes, you keep those fucking bastards off.
Speaker 2: Will say this, Oscar is so polite because his feet stink. That he's aware. So whenever he pops over to my place, he will take his shoes off on the balcony and he will hang out there for like at least thirty seconds, but maximum five minutes, and he will like air the feet out. Yeah, and he walked back inside and be like on my feet all right. And on a good day, I'll be like they're fine. On a really bad day, which doesn't happen often, it's probably happened twice, I'll be like jump in the bath. Because he works retail.
Speaker 4: Work retail, I'm on my feet all day. So like, I'm fully aware that, Like, I'm so sorry. I don't mean to be a grotty bitch, but let me sort it out in a polite manner, so respectful.
Speaker 2: He doesn't just get his dogs out, pop them up, create a foot rest in a public face, my brody in my lilac cardigan.
Speaker 1: And this is the reason, after a long day of recent retail for me, these shoes will never be coming off in this house.
Speaker 2: Well it's actually a shoes off penthouse, actually, is it just me?
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a tighead. Now, idiots, we've got a big couple of weeks coming up on the podcast. We've got firstly Cheery's birthday still open to suggestions as to what I should do. That's next week, the week after. Can you believe this? Our five year anniversary?
Speaker 3: Five years?
Speaker 2: Five years? Wild?
Speaker 3: I remember when you started it.
Speaker 2: SA would have missed the five year anniversary one.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you something. Don't want to let guests?
Speaker 2: Hello, Jennet will be back anyway. Sam your itgen please?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. Hit us swimming? Is it just me? Do we need better ads?
Speaker 2: Have you not heard Mine and Cheeries ads in this podcast? They're pretty good?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean obviously that so, but and speaking which we're bombarded with ads at all points no matter where we are on the Internet.
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 4: Actually, like you can't even scroll through TikTok without the fourth video being like sponsored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I have to play Rented the Pen.
Speaker 4: Now you're good, though, I'm talking about actual brands who don't have accounts.
Speaker 1: You have an actual account yea, but where are the days we're in between Prime Possum and Mcloud's Daughters on wind Television.
Speaker 2: No, they were different channels, doesn't matter, that's true.
Speaker 3: Different channels. Yeah, well whatever.
Speaker 1: But you know, as you're flicking around, you would see these iconic ads that have stayed with us before. Just before I can't remember why, but we were singing the one eight hundreds on.
Speaker 4: The reading writing hotline yat Mitchell, can you google the reading Writing hotline plays?
Speaker 3: But this is my point, we don't have any of those anymore.
Speaker 2: Along with our girls sing along. You have trouble reading? That's suing you?
Speaker 3: And fix one three double oh.
Speaker 2: Six five that's the reading writing hotline six triple five.
Speaker 1: Six more of delta your neighbors. Next, you've just taken me back.
Speaker 2: In time Prime and mcclown's delta on neighbors the reading writing. How the guys have you ever called it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Should we?
Speaker 3: Yes? Should we?
Speaker 2: I'll give them a ring. What's the number again?
Speaker 4: One three, double oh six, triple five oh six?
Speaker 3: That's the reading writing hotline.
Speaker 7: Hello, you have reached the reading writing hotline. We're either on the phone at the moment or you've called out of hours. Please leave your name and your number and the areas that you're doing, and one of us will give you a callback very soon.
Speaker 4: Hi, my name is Oscar, and I can't read the room.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 4: Can't read the room, and I like, I just have a lot of trouble writing writing your wrongs. I have so many issues writing my wrongs when I'm trying to read the room.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I need your help. Thanks. It's Oscar, and I can't read the room.
Speaker 2: Hung up okay, great adma, yes up there with that for me is come in and see the good, good good guys. Pay lesson will slash the pricess. Come in and see the good, good good guys. And then no, no, no, no no, you're right. They don't do iconic ads like that because we see ads all the time on TikTok and I apologize, but you keep thinking and you forget about it. Yeah, better stick with you like our jingle.
Speaker 4: But even like the ads without the jingle, Like, how often do we just say not happy Jan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, now that's almost what thirty five years ago?
Speaker 3: I think it's older than that now.
Speaker 4: I think that was an ad from like the can you can you google when that Yellow Pages ad came out place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, yeah, thanks, so not happy Jen?
Speaker 4: But also like, what about the age expraying wipe makes everything?
Speaker 2: By the way, year two thousand was not happy Jen?
Speaker 3: I was year two thousand. Yes, I thought it was older than that.
Speaker 2: You weren't even borne.
Speaker 3: No, I'm only seventeen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know the AJAX spraying wipe ad off by heart? Surely guy.
Speaker 3: Age exprayon what makes everything all right? Makes cleaning, Oh so easy. I think forgot the first don't forget the first verse.
Speaker 2: Where it's like a wedding and all these people are coming over.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that, but I only remember the last. I'll fine, Oh so easy, But it's tough on all things crazy. The wedding was it hit?
Speaker 2: The wedding was the hit? Was a callback? Is something that happened earlier. It's a huge plot.
Speaker 4: Oh god, But like you know, I agree, like ads just don't have plot lines anymore.
Speaker 2: Here we go, wop wop, wops O. Daughter. I don't know they had the wedding place in town.
Speaker 3: They just got their grounds here here, everything all right.
Speaker 2: The mom's house is a fright. The daughter's wedding venue burnt down.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: Mum, Hi, it's me sorry. You weren't invited to the wedding for some reason. It's all coming to your place, and she goes, fuck. I'll get the AdEx bray and wipe. Continue to right what it makes.
Speaker 3: Cleaning Oh so easy, let's tough.
Speaker 6: Oh th creezy, wasn't.
Speaker 2: The house looked great?
Speaker 3: So thank you?
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 4: The best part about that specific ageax add is the fact that it's such a bogan accent.
Speaker 2: The guests are coming here.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing we've had this, there's so much of that over the years. There's more smart, more safe, Mortine, more safe mort Oh my god, that was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Trio.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, Yeah, yeah, what about this lucky not what all the ads are there?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hang on, is it just me on the fucking flight? Everyone shut the fuck up. Remember the original Harvey Norman ad go, Harpy Norman gao that she was so camp? Yeah, hang on, here it is. They used to be like the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: Harvey Norman go, And then they changed that halfway through and now it's just like go Harvey Norman and it's like it's not the same.
Speaker 2: There's no gusto with the go.
Speaker 3: Let's just go. Yeah. Are you right? There's a lot going on in the cord.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry I had a hay fever moment because funck spring I should just have a personal vendetta.
Speaker 2: Clearly you're listening to is it just me?
Speaker 3: The rude shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 2: Now, as our loyal idiots know, when Oscar and I are left unsupervised on this podcast. When Cheery is not here, we sometimes let you win on inside jokes of ours that are really funny to usk, yes, and we're not sure if it's funny to anywhere else. But we rolled the dice last time. When was that?
Speaker 4: That was the that was the top five bike bells the bike Bells episode.
Speaker 2: So Cherry fucked off early, and so it was just you and I and we introduce everyone to our inside joke about Mcloud's daughters. Remember that, of course I do. What was it again? I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh, McLoud had a fun that's right, and on the farm he had.
Speaker 2: So we got so many posts, like far more than I expected in our group saying we pissed ourselves hearing this. And so there's part of us now, Oscar and I that thinks maybe our inside jokes could be outside jokes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: It's like giving a glimpse behind the kis.
Speaker 2: And now that Cheer is not here, now it's the right time to let people in on our outside jokes.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: So, now here's the one thing I want to flag here.
Speaker 2: Don't bother won't go on? Go on?
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing I want to flag is that when when you go into a deep dive in these things, it doesn't just go for five minutes and an end years.
Speaker 3: Honestly at this point years.
Speaker 2: Well, Sam, for your information. You were here for the inception of this inside joke. You know, I haven't given you a heads up that we're doing it again, but I seem to recall you being quite amused at the time because Oscar was asleep on my mattress, I was ready for bed, Sean was tucked in hours ago, but you were still on the couch, ready to order that Uber. But you were so glued to this inside joke which we are about to expose to the outside. That does sound like me to be fair, And I have an inside joke where stay with me. Yeah, we call it the Fat Pride Anthem Game.
Speaker 3: Fuck, yes, yes, we do so.
Speaker 2: Any ordinary pop song you just swamp out one of the lyrics for the word fat. Yes, that's right. However, the rule is there's a cash You cannot swap out a lyric that makes it sound fat shaming. Yes, absolutely not, and that's why it's the Fat Pride Anthem Game.
Speaker 3: That's right. Correct.
Speaker 2: It has to be body positive, celebratory and beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yes, because that's what we're about with our new newly formed outside jokes. Yes that it's funny in a laugh, but with a positive message behind it.
Speaker 2: Sam and we invented this, you were, I was, maybe it's gotten old, but for off, for and I, it's brand new, just out of the pecket.
Speaker 4: As far as Mitchell and I are concerned, we could have come up with this two minutes ago and it's still just as fucking funny.
Speaker 2: What do you think we did during the six hour drive to Boken case Jesus. So I'll give you an example we were talking. I'll give you an example, idiots, of how to play the game correctly, because again, the lyrics cannot be fat shaming. No, we don't fat shame in this penthouse.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not true. All we can't. I mean, you used to be a heavy girl yourself.
Speaker 2: I did, and I would not appreciate the fat shaming lyrics.
Speaker 3: For example, we've changed it. We're gonna go with j Lo on the floor.
Speaker 2: You know this song, right, so I just have a quick listen to the lyrics. Now listen to this bit your life, dance the night away. You would never change it to dance the fat away.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's awful.
Speaker 2: What an awful thing to say to someone. But what you would say is live life and stay on the floor.
Speaker 3: And have a great time because you're beautiful.
Speaker 2: Tonight we're gonna be on the floor, don't you feel in powered? Sam as a very slender minion.
Speaker 4: So, Samuel, as you can see, the aim of the game is to be positive because we're fat, exactly, that's right.
Speaker 2: And so I'm gonna take you to on a walk down memory lane, lovely sam that night at god knows fucking what o'clock when you were so swept up in mind an oscar singing, you wouldn't leave.
Speaker 3: Just sitting in a non verbal At that point you were, you were piercing laughing. You thought it was the funniest.
Speaker 2: The inaugural fat part anthem song, I'll be where I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll be fair. Oh I'm getting in the zone already, fat.
Speaker 2: Bright anthem people, Ready we go. What's gonna do with all that fat, all that fat inside your fat.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get get you fat, get your loved on, my fat, my.
Speaker 4: Fat, ma fat, my fat, my fat, my fat, my fat, my fat, ma fat, my lovely lady fat check it out.
Speaker 2: Do you understand the game now, my lovely lady fat.
Speaker 3: Because it is.
Speaker 1: If you ever thought to yourself listening to this podcast as an idiot, you know what, this lot would be very fun to have drinks with.
Speaker 2: Just imagine this for the next four hours straight. Yeah, and you couldn't drag yourself away. That's right, contraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 4: Sam, I was tucked up in bed on my mattress in his jock straight my fucking.
Speaker 2: Jo serenading you with a beautiful verse of my.
Speaker 1: Fat that's as a contraceptive diepham, I have a lot of endurance.
Speaker 3: I don't I know it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you another example. Lids so good as hell? Ah, still my hat? Check my fat baby, how you feeling.
Speaker 4: Hair?
Speaker 2: Check my fat baby? How you feel feeling?
Speaker 3: And does that?
Speaker 2: She sound so happy, feeling fat as hell?
Speaker 3: She sounds happy and positive and proud and I'm so about it.
Speaker 2: So, Sam, what do you think you could do with these lyrics?
Speaker 3: Oscar?
Speaker 2: And I will show you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it will show you.
Speaker 2: I'm as away and that's a fact, and she's fine with it. Yeah, Sam, do you have any songs in mind?
Speaker 1: Nope, you're not playing the game, right, are you am I expected to contribute here?
Speaker 3: What happened to me being non verbal and letting you go? And you no, I like it when you're verbal.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? It's fine? You don't get it, Oscar and I will take its home with this.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: All rights.
Speaker 3: Real joy.
Speaker 8: Oh we are fat and free with gold and fat and well fo our homes get bye fat, our land about in naos of.
Speaker 3: Beauty, rich and fat.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: In his page let restage astra fat in joyful.
Speaker 2: Fat and let us eat letter eat God stray fat. We should have kicked Sam out for this.
Speaker 3: The idiots would get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: I just I'm just letting you there when we came up with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so contribute, please plase. I'd looked up songs of the body parts in the title Celine Dion My fat will go on, Yes see perfect example, Oh.
Speaker 3: Hilary Duff to the beat of my fat, perfect gorgeous.
Speaker 2: With fat whate all but.
Speaker 3: Fat down under?
Speaker 2: What what body parts?
Speaker 3: That? Oh it's not about? Yeah see I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh did you just he doesn't get it?
Speaker 3: That was such a straight man thing you and.
Speaker 2: It comes on a queer podcast, and he goes, you know what's queer? Stam doesn't get it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get it.
Speaker 3: Fine, hands to my fat? Bye? Who Slenny gamess or fat to myself?
Speaker 2: Keep my fat to myself. There gets it.
Speaker 3: He's getting there. We're training him. We're training him very slowly. Oh no, what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I quite like this one the Beatles. I want to hold your.
Speaker 2: Fat, ah sing it for us, sing it for us? Sam, I want to hold your fat. Who wouldn't wait? Hang on?
Speaker 3: Did we would you do this?
Speaker 1: I feel like I've already done this, black eyed peas my fat. We literally just did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we literally just do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Fu, Where were were you?
Speaker 2: It was a world away? Are we boring you?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we should go. I think Sam's over it.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god, you're not required next week, Sam honestly will go.
Speaker 3: Is this how I just get exited from the room escorted out?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you you fulfilled your requirement? Okay barely. I don't know.
Speaker 3: About you, but my fat don't lie?
Speaker 2: Ah? Hang on, cut to me, that cut the me, that cut the track. Sam, finally here, thank you, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 7: You know that.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 2: Have you got one more in you?
Speaker 3: I can't feel my fat it's from the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't feel my fat went with you, but I love it. No, No, that's fat shaming. I can't feel my fat when I'm with you, but I love not feeling my fat. You should feel you're fat. Would be grateful for your body, absolutely keeping you alive.
Speaker 3: You're starting to see why I sit here nonverbal in this.
Speaker 2: Oh anyway, thanks.
Speaker 3: For listening, anyway, idiots, thanks for coming.
Speaker 2: Mitch and Jenny will be back on Monday for Cheery's birthday. Still accepting suggestions of how to spoil that fucking fast, but don't post it in.
Speaker 3: The adjurant idiots. Okay, we don't want him to know.
Speaker 2: Just send it to this number, Oscar. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh god, no, sus Christ is so much happening.
Speaker 2: You missed a lot of numbers. Bring it back so far?
Speaker 3: Oh for to nob too zero here going on it now?
Speaker 2: Oh you do no more? Rage, t zerol tue.
Speaker 3: Can you pass me that wine? That'd be great?
Speaker 2: No juesy.
Speaker 1: Oh do no?
Speaker 4: Gamok yes, you said there's a text on that stupid line that I fucking butchered about cheeries fat birthday bench. And until then, thank you so much, miss fit Mitch for having Sam and I and we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 2: Hi, thanks for keeping me company.
Speaker 4: I loved it the eighteen ditch me so now I've got the Bee tape, the Pey tape, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Love, setting a new standard. Idiots.
Speaker 2: Will catch you back very soon. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add Brave the secret segment on the end. It's done and we're still going Sam, Yes, what do you hate? I hate not getting it. I hate not being able to do it. I thought you'd be used to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's that's actually very fair.
Speaker 4: So I hate guys that are up themselves. I hate girls that are up themselves.
Speaker 3: What do you hate?
Speaker 2: He doesn't get that?
Speaker 3: Oh God?
Speaker 2: Truth or deare not? Really?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Or truth or truth though?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Truth or truth true? Do you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: There you go? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Explosive details. Explosive details exclusive to the Misfits.
Speaker 3: Glad we did the guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's really good to get that off my chest.
Speaker 3: As well, yeah, meaning to have a good d B.
Speaker 2: Sam. I can see you furiously typing over there. What are you googling?
Speaker 3: I was looking for truth and dare questions?
Speaker 1: But quick oh yeah yeah Sam, look out some truth or truthful Nah, but it's all ship ones from like Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 2: Just risk it.
Speaker 3: Can you roll your tongue? Yah? H No, I can't. Oh no, I know, and you're a straight man. I would imagine that helps. Yeah, that serves you very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's it's it's it's a disappointment for everyone, including myself.
Speaker 2: Have you tried, Yeah, it just it doesn't work. It doesn't work. Nah, that's saturd.
Speaker 3: What question are you secretly hoping no one asks you? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm an open book. Yeah, I wear my fat on my sleeve.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm I'm There's very few questions that I won't answer. What else?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's the most non sexual thing that turns you on? Thank you?
Speaker 2: And unloading the dishwasher?
Speaker 3: Buy me dinner?
Speaker 2: I do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm horny as all fuck when you give me my KFC. No, I actually shouldn't.
Speaker 4: I I should say cooking me dinner like a proper I've done that. Yeah, I've done that too. I just wanted to turn on. Like I was with a guy recently who made me dinner, and it was very like there was no like expectations or like you know, I bet.
Speaker 2: You exceeded expectations.
Speaker 3: Of course I did, because I was very turned on by the Oh I sucked him up on the balcony. What about you, sam mate? Yeah, what's a what's a non sexual thing that turns you rampant?
Speaker 1: This one's This is so lame, but it's really just it's every single time, it's just like deep eye contact.
Speaker 2: Oh, it will always do it for me. I just need someone to pay a lot of attention. Oh, we're now doing a staring competition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it explains why he never looks me in the eye. To be honest, that's true.
Speaker 2: Explains I've got my legs crossed. Next, Okay, he wasn't even turned on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you won the sto artist. I barely bling it.
Speaker 2: The fuck you didn't, and I dropped Sean.
Speaker 3: Next, this one's great from Cosmopolitan. Oh, have you ever experimented with someone of the same gender?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Why would I do such a thing? That's disgusting?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so silly.
Speaker 3: Why would I ever experiment with someone who is the same gym Sam? Have you yeah? Have you said it? Yeah, of course I have. Ah would be in this room. Are you kidding? He's actually got a good point.
Speaker 2: I think this hasn't been married for thirty years?
Speaker 3: True? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this married for thirty years?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 2: A misfit inside joke I'm not aware of.
Speaker 4: Probably, yeah, yeah, Well, because we never we never gave context as to why we just started carrying on like a married couple on the pod, although some people did note that there was sexual tension between us.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad, which so I yeah, we've always I.
Speaker 2: Mean, okay, as someone who just had a staring context with Sam, he's only got eyes for one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stop funny over me.
Speaker 2: No battle, darling, I've already won, because I've already won.
Speaker 4: I've already won because when we did ask Auntie Oscar, someone referred to you as uncle contraceptive diaphragm Sam, which I thought was brilliant. Actually you know uncle, I see, yeah, because we did ask Auntie Oscar. Well, we know, well, I just was giving context. Take it back, I take back everything I just said in the last hour, but like, yeah, we just never gave context as to that joke and that was just something we came up with in the studio on the spot and then we just stuck with it.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, next we have this podcast made sure at least today that's all just two percent, so we do. Thanks for listening, Idiots back to regular programming. Unfortunately as of Monday.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: And what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: I don't know? That's what I'm asking for suggestion?
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, please make sure you text the text line with your suggestions.
Speaker 2: Oh god, do you want to do it again?
Speaker 3: Not fucking doing it again?
Speaker 2: Then why did you bring it up?
Speaker 4: Because you can just play the sweeper without my voice? I got it two nine for T zero two.
Speaker 6: Oh do to nine A to zero two? Allf do to nine pad to zero two?
Speaker 3: I thought to nine?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Fuck spring? Thank you so much for having us, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Now you're welcome and idiots will be back on Monday. Thanks for hanging out.
Speaker 3: With that's with your regular Do you wanna do you want to vapor it? Oh?
Speaker 2: He's got lots engined. Now you want to give you only just brought that up. Why are you gate keeping the strip cels idiot?
Speaker 3: What they're my strip sails?
Speaker 4: I'm your wife, what's yours is mine? Anyway, Thanks for having us, Chuck you welcome, you love you idiots. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: By Babe Is It Just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by Coadler.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit followed on your podcast app