Speaker 1: Is it just really stood by a couple of mitches. Ye, delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. I got to complain about my radio show this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: No Is Michubi and Mitchell Coos Hell are you?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Are ye?
Speaker 1: How are you? Mitchel good?
Speaker 2: I'm actually a bit agitated, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Doesn't shock me, but yeah, no, because.
Speaker 2: When I was driving in here, I was like, fuck me, I'm so itchy. I don't know what's going on, like the back of my neck and stuff, and I thought, is it my hair? I don't know what's going on?
Speaker 3: And then I.
Speaker 2: Realized the lovely shirt that I was wearing was also the shirt that I wore when I got my haircut. So you know, when you have a haircut and all the bits of hair, obviously I haven't washed it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, obviously I haven't washed it. That's the worst feeling in the world. Or when you go to bed the night of a haircut but you don't shower and then you've just got a little shards of hair scattered throughout your bed and your pillow. I hate it.
Speaker 2: You can't think that's ever happened to me, does your hair dress and not do just the old dust off with that little makeup brush.
Speaker 1: Because I get clippers, I get like a buzz, not a buzz, but like a level A one or A two, So I get those micro fine hairs. Unless I wash it with water, it's it's ruined. I have to share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very annoying if I'm snappy today, that's why was that?
Speaker 1: Why did you get a haircut?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that noticeable. When you have long hair and you get a little trim, you can't really.
Speaker 1: Tell how much did you take off a few inches?
Speaker 2: Not even that, just like a little tidy up.
Speaker 1: You're feeling stressed. Now you're twenty eight, you're going I can't dress like a youth anymore. I can't be a kid. I'm an aged adult. I've got to dress my age, look my age. No, not really, Oh really, I had a bit of that, really Yeah. Yeah, stop wearing bright colors. Stop smiling in the street.
Speaker 2: Stop smiling in the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to be old now.
Speaker 2: You would have looked insane walking around with a grin on your face all the time in the street. I felt that, psycho.
Speaker 1: I felt so sorry.
Speaker 3: I for you.
Speaker 1: Can you paint a picture what it's like to be on a phone call to me during the middle of the day on a workday because you called me the other day. There were four dropouts. I ran into three different people. Yeah, I think, I, you know, did a spontaneous give back to a homeless man like I just I felt so bad because so much happened to me during that phone call.
Speaker 2: So there were like at least four or five times where the call just dropped out. But then there were a couple of times where you hung up on purpose because you ran into someone you knew. And all the while, this whole conversation, it says, because he's always going for a fucking dumb fuck walk by.
Speaker 1: The hot girl walk. Yeah, they live by the beach.
Speaker 2: You can't help so windy, no wonder I kept dropping out.
Speaker 1: Someone call bit at talk and I didn't want to answer. I wanted to keep talking to you, Mitchell and give you my attention. But that stressful thing happened where Apple's like when someone calls you when you're already on a call and it goes answer or hang up.
Speaker 2: Hold and hang up, pause and hang out.
Speaker 1: Pause and hang up. Kill your firstborn and slay a dragon my hat very confused, so I accidentally killed you and answered this random call that I had to talk to him for ten minutes, and Mitch's messaging me knowing where the fuck did you go?
Speaker 3: Give up?
Speaker 2: Most of the time, I'm like, whatever, I felt so bad I bumped to do this girl from school, Mitchell, I'll call you back, Christina?
Speaker 1: How are you forgot to hang up? I was on my my AirPods, Paul Mitchell was listening to me reunite with Christina Nicholson.
Speaker 2: Here you're talking to her, going, oh h, I sound nice to seeing one. And then I'm just in your airports. I'm like, who the fuck's that? And You're like, I'll call you back drops out again. It's impossible.
Speaker 1: At least I answer your calls. Price keeper, Jenna, who is here? High?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Never answers up.
Speaker 4: I don't have a phone.
Speaker 1: You do, you're a digital content producer.
Speaker 2: Right before our eyes we can see your phone. What do you mean you don't have a phone.
Speaker 4: There's no number attached to it.
Speaker 1: What's your wallpapers on the run? Don't tell me. Let's all guess what each other's wallpapers are. Right now?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Friendship test. Okay, Jenny, yours is one hundred percent your cat Ratty whatever, it's Reebok. Her name's Connie Funny. Tap your phone. Oh god, I'm big.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess yours, Mitch Cheery.
Speaker 2: Sure yours is Stephen or yourself?
Speaker 3: The fuck myself.
Speaker 1: It has been in the that's been for motivational periods.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it has worked.
Speaker 4: I think Stephen.
Speaker 1: That's step all right, Mitchell, I reckon yours?
Speaker 2: What do you think my wallpaper is?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 1: This is actually tough because you love Sean but hates to show it.
Speaker 2: I've definitely gone long periods of time where it's been a photo of Sean and I. I think from like February when we went to Ears Tour until quite recently it was Sean and I at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: So you've had a recent change.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was going to say you and Sean, but no, it's not not anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. That's such a hard one.
Speaker 2: Is it rude to get rid of him on the wallpaper?
Speaker 1: Personal choice? I just can't think of who else it would be.
Speaker 2: It's not a person.
Speaker 4: There's a clue, some sort of aesthetic passion.
Speaker 2: No, it's a photo I took and as you know, I've been traveling recently.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a shot at the McLeod's daughter's house.
Speaker 2: Now fuck close. Very fucking warm in Darwin. No, Oh, you were warmer with the house in Adelaide. No show us. I think Mcloud's daughters, but not the house on a horse.
Speaker 1: Canceled.
Speaker 2: There's no people in it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Oh a car.
Speaker 1: It's a car. It's an old car.
Speaker 2: No, why would I put a car on the board.
Speaker 1: Car then drove off the ravine in that dumb episode and there was a tsunami, and then the horse was laying the entire synopsis of the horse show. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Show us, Jenna, you're getting real close. Mcloud's daughters, but not the house, the pub.
Speaker 1: No, Cloud's daughters, but not the house. My Cloud's daughters. It's a cloud.
Speaker 2: No, it's a daughter.
Speaker 1: It's your niece.
Speaker 2: Fuck no, you're getting even further away. You were so warm. I've actually made it so easy. I've led a horse to water.
Speaker 1: In card to make it drink. I've always said that I don't play that much attention to you.
Speaker 2: What is Jenna's going to get there? I know that you've given up. You don't care that much.
Speaker 4: Please tell me, please give show us wind.
Speaker 2: The mcloud's thoughts. Wind mil shit.
Speaker 1: Wow, we've both got the loves of our life and you've got a windmill.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was a kid photo.
Speaker 1: It's a very good put a nice CPIA filter on.
Speaker 4: We really like that photo.
Speaker 2: How artsy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, very well that's us in a nutshell, of course, your windmill and a gay man in a twink. That's the show. Welcome to Is it just me? Every show we start the same, something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. If you knew here, Hi, Mitch starts with a gym. I start with any gym. He doesn't know mine, and I don't know he's today on the show. Also, you've got to hustle return Part two.
Speaker 2: Yes, since where we try to promote our podcasts in out of the box ways, trying to reach an audience we don't already have.
Speaker 1: Correct which is hard because we have many and millions around the globe.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenna and I are very fucking excited to show you what we've done. We've been doing our homework and you look not quite sure of what you've done. In your hustling.
Speaker 1: I just don't like that you've teamed up.
Speaker 2: It feels cheating, like we've both done one age and I just helped Jenny with hers because it was so elaborate.
Speaker 1: Well that's fine by me.
Speaker 4: I just need help with things in life, so fair.
Speaker 1: I don't want not chat there.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's nothing wrong with TeamWorks all No, this is what the show is built on.
Speaker 1: Teamwork.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, may you got to hustle. I was very impressed with awesome. I can't wait to be impressed as well.
Speaker 1: Good me too, can't wait. And for the new audience that are about to join the show, Well, oh you might because they might listen back hullo, Yeah we got yeah, we got yeah, hooked in and sinker. All right, that's coming up. Shall we start, like we said, with an I gym? Should we you go first? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Sure? Okay, what's the world's going to be about?
Speaker 1: Mine is something that hit me a realization that I thought was a unique experience. But it turns out other people do this too when traveling.
Speaker 2: So you already know the answer. It's not just you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yes, but I want to know if it's you two being the co host of the show. Sure, okay, yeah, I don't care about anyone else. People listen to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've got all these new people after are hustling.
Speaker 4: Hi everyone million.
Speaker 1: I wonder if we have any Aarmish listeners.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, how much people eve it have mobile phones? I assumed that wouldn't be part of it them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they hide them in their wrector rector. Yeah, and well they can't be seen by the people. Shit, okay, yeah, Also they have rumspringer. When they turn eighteen or sixteen or hoyk sixteen sixteen, they go out and they can do what they want. They can have technology, they can have access to the real world, but only for a few months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they and then they have to choose whether to return to the Amish life or the real world.
Speaker 1: It shocks me because who would after tasting the real world go back to churning butter And we're.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's too overwhelming for them.
Speaker 3: May be true.
Speaker 1: I don't want to knock yuck someone's arm.
Speaker 4: And they lose their family if they they're out.
Speaker 1: You're right. Well, if any armies are listening, we love having happy to be your dirty little secret. What's your origin? About joined to do it when you went first last episode?
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, but it was his birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh, for God's sake, Okay, go first age?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are you hyper sensitive to agro texts?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, text messages. It's hard to say texts sex for you, yeah, yes, and for you you kind of say, give texts texts. It's a little stumble at the end.
Speaker 1: Texts. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Say texts again, texts, it's the yeah, the double less at the end.
Speaker 1: Your tongue sort of just flaps around that.
Speaker 4: I always have to say text messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'll rephrase it. Are you hypersensitive to tone on text messages?
Speaker 1: Much better? Yes? Yeah, you are, absolutely, especially with yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, well mine, fine. If I'm mad, I won't make it a secret.
Speaker 1: But if your Kurt, you'r Kurt Kurt? Yeah like that like Mike from Glee my brother in law. No, straight like uh you know Kurt, sure snappy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't do passive aggressive. I just let you know correct so you don't have to read into mind. No, but if you're high persensitive too, I'm just going to read these text messages and tell me how you'd react these No, no, no, I've got two examples. One of them was Roving Report Oscar our fourth wheel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a lot of curtains from him.
Speaker 2: So took in. But you've got a hustle that we are about to play you in this episode. Oscar was part of it. Yes, And when I was helping arrange things, I said to him over message, actually, so we were going to do five pm, but we're going to do four pm now, and he replies, no punctuation, no capital is just that actually works better for me? Ha ha. And I was like, did you just hah me? And I said what's wrong? What have I done? And he goes nothing. I said, a lower case ha ha is so agreave to me?
Speaker 1: No, I think you're reading into that now.
Speaker 2: But a third half makes all the difference, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when we're talking about one half is condescending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you made sure put a bullet in my brain.
Speaker 1: Amen. Unacceptable hah classic.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's enough. If it's a ha ha ha, even a double eighth or something.
Speaker 1: To see it written on I need to type it.
Speaker 2: I'll just send you exactly what he said. Ready, Just that actually works better for me. Hah, that seems zagrod, doesn't it. That's passive aggressive?
Speaker 1: It does. You're right seeing it written to me, it's like, yes, it's short. The two hars are not enough.
Speaker 2: The two hars aren't enough.
Speaker 1: Also, look at the hahhara I've given you above, I've given you four yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't matter that you weren't laughing that much. It's just about the tone.
Speaker 1: I agree. Okay, So what's the second example, because I back you there, this was sewn Oh no, your nearest and dearest.
Speaker 2: Exactly. He's very rarely short with me. He's so over enthusiastic here is too much.
Speaker 1: So some days I've said to.
Speaker 2: Him before, like, sometimes your enthusiasm doesn't match the information I've given you.
Speaker 4: I love short.
Speaker 2: Like one time, like I was telling you on Monday when we went and did that crocodile cruise thing in Darwin, and I said to him, oh, I packed those portable mics in case I want of film content, and he goes, oh, fantastic. Sometimes your enthusiasm doesn't match the information him.
Speaker 1: That's sweet want that.
Speaker 2: It's like an Irwin, Yes exactly, he is like an Irwin. And so that's why when I got this text, I was like, holy fuck, what's going on here? So he's moving in with me very soon, and then we're going to live at my place until November look for somewhere together when my lease is up. And he seems to feel a bit more urgency around finding a place together than I do. And so he sent me all these links to different apartments. What do you think of these? Should I apply for that? And I said, oh, like, I like them, but I don't want to break lease because that's not a good look on my tenant ledger. So like maybe it's we don't have to start applying now, Like, we'll leave it a little bit. It's not super urgent. Don't worry. He replies, all G.
Speaker 1: Poor Sean, coming from Sean. That's a deep cut. Thank you, that's a deep cut. I'm worried. All G all is not G.
Speaker 2: No, nothing's G. Nothing's G. And so I called him immediately. I said what's wrong? And he goes, what do you mean? I said, you just all geat me? No, he goes, in a good space, I all G all the time. I'm like, bullshit, you never all G You've never all ged me ever, I'm not twenty twelve for status, but I knew, and he goes.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not mad, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, fucking mind the proper, because I would never ALLG someone that's I was being so passively.
Speaker 1: I was going to say I'd or G someone if I wanted them to think if I was being MANIPILDI oll G if I wanted to get in their head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it worked, didn't it? Because I was like, what did I do?
Speaker 1: Wow? That is shocking from Sean, but it's clearly an oversight. All was just g.
Speaker 2: But normally he would write an essay being like, oh no, that's okay, totally understand.
Speaker 1: You know what I think messages need, and Apple can bring it in Samsung. I don't give a shit who but we need to incorporate colors. Imagine if I was like all G, and I could make that green like.
Speaker 2: A mid ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a mood ol G green alg.
Speaker 2: But that would make me think you're texting from an android.
Speaker 1: Oh true, but the bubble.
Speaker 2: Would be blue.
Speaker 1: But then I'd be written it'd be confusing. We just need intonation. It's almost like voice messages are the best way to send and receive messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even a smile after the old G would have made all the difference. But all G and that's it.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, see I even sometimes I've infuriated him. No. I often will send the colon and then the open bracket smile instead of an emoji, because that tells a different story to an emoji.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not truly happy if you've just done the dots.
Speaker 1: Kind of like it's I'm putting on a smile, but deep down I'm hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's very true.
Speaker 1: I would read the same wab emoji. Well far, I've got enough time to search for an emoji, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's so Trueiet, how deep do you have to search for the smiling emoji? Is it not in your reasons? You're not smile much? How out of your way do you have to go to smile at some?
Speaker 1: First one is that the two hands making a love heart.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's one of my new faves as well.
Speaker 1: Second one is the hot emoji, like the.
Speaker 2: Hot one, then the devil and show me the hot emoji. I don't know which one. They just text it too. I'll text you my top three. Oh, this is not that interesting my top three.
Speaker 1: I hate to.
Speaker 2: Think why you were sending that hot one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all actually a bit sexual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are very sexual. The hot one is like the red face with the bead of sweat dripping down and the tongue out like yep, yeah, I know. Why are you sending that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh you had just gone for a run.
Speaker 4: WHI one is the love heart? Ye, crying happy cat of course? The sun nice?
Speaker 1: What are yours? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's this is that interesting?
Speaker 1: Come on, we've all revealed our fun all right. We've done our wallpapers, we've done our emojis. In the next are going to reveal our favorite newspapers. There you go, Mitchell sent them the.
Speaker 2: Crying laughing, the tongue out with the ice crossed and the kiss nice. It's not inting. Let's get into your gym.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Is it just me? Do you also cater your accent to the city you're traveling in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good good, it's a rite of passage. I'm in England. I'm ordering a coffe at a preada mange a coffe coffee. I'll go hello, Can I believe have a flat whites, Thank you so much, four pound no play card, thank you. I love it. I'm in America, can I please do a What am I going to? Okay, I'm going to go half and half?
Speaker 2: Yeah, particularly in America. I did do it when I was in London. I'd put on the accent because, particularly me with my fick on the accent, they wouldn't understand me. And so sometimes it's just fucking easier to say it because you don't want them to get it wrong either, because that inconveniences you. So I would just do the British accent. But particularly in America, if I spoke like I'm speaking now, they'd be like, huh yeah, what sir, I can understand you. That's why I start like they're so rude about not understanding me that it's like what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally kind of like huh so.
Speaker 2: You bet your arms. I was wandering into cafes going ma'am, I'll go ahead and taake, Like that's how.
Speaker 1: The way Americans order coffee sounds like they're ordering like a male sex worker. Okay, so I'm going to take it all right, I'm going to copy, so give me. It's like Jesus just so, can I please have a Yeah, that's so true. I'm going to take a double black. Then I'm going to go a go with cream all over all right, I'm getting so don't no.
Speaker 2: It just saves time and its confusion.
Speaker 1: It's fun. And also you get better at accents when you're traveling in a certain city because you're around and surrounded by these accents. So I was I was at one point like putting on an American accent, slipping into it because I'm like, oh hearing it. My brain was just going into it feels so fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know how i'd feel about doing that if I were to travel to somewhere like Thailand, yeah, oh, or Vietnam or something. I feel a lot of that that's offensive putting on that accent.
Speaker 1: Of course, it is a lot of those are charged racially charged, and we don't want to go down that route.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, I don't think you can do that. Like I wasn't putting on a Balnesian accent.
Speaker 1: Let me assure you, of course, no, no, no, any predominantly white Caucasian country mock away. I agree, Like if I went to Russia, oh the field day, I'd have.
Speaker 2: But I'd love to hear Americans come here and try and adapt to our accent.
Speaker 1: I think it's the hardest accent.
Speaker 4: I just feel like they wouldn't even think to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, when I was ordering a coffee in America with my Aussie accent, some girl was like, oh my god, me and me and my friends always do assy accents.
Speaker 2: Noways clear, it's so far off the mark that no anything, they've overdone it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I kind of make a meal out of it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you're making me aloud of it?
Speaker 1: Well, my no is very It's like a full course. There's an entremane and dessert. It kind of goes forever.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that when I'm when I've got a bear under my bottom on this podcast, I'll go.
Speaker 1: No, oh, that would kill me.
Speaker 2: That's not just a meal, that's a performance.
Speaker 1: That's a degas station. The bitch is a buffet of enough.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food O gay.
Speaker 2: Time to check who's done their homework and who has not. Yeah, I'm feeling confident, quick shot my hands. Who's feeling confident with me?
Speaker 1: You are mis wasn't feeling confident.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Come on, baby, you know you got ahrse. I'm a feeling very confident. This segment has been around for a long time, We've all has in many different ways. I also don't think we should shame anyone's hustle because at the end of the day, it's all promotions for this podcast, in which we all financially profit from heavily.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and we haven't been hustling for a while. Perhaps we've been complacent, correct, So we thought, g it's time to hustle some more. You were playing audio from your radio show. You gave us the task to try and hustle as well. Yes, I said, I reckon, you should give it another crack too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doubling in. So I just want the record to show that not only did I give you exposure to one point eight million ears, I'm now doing it again. So you're welcome. This is a double hustle for me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't on your radio show again, was it.
Speaker 1: It was on my radio show pickup? No, not this time. No, No, that's just how many listens I get in a week on across both shirts. Yeah, okay, it was more a challenge to the two of you, and it's clear you have excelled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you wait, you're going to so impress. And the whole idea is that the hustling, the promotion has to be out of the box, really unique. Yes, finding listeners we don't already have. Yeah, I'm going to go first. I was going to say, do you want to go first? I really really do. So this is how I've promoted the podcast. I discovered a YouTube live where it's just twenty four hour surveillance inside a chicken coop. It's called Hungry Hens, and it's quite advanced what they've done. Actually, they've got a chicken food dispenser and it's connected to PayPal, so you, the viewer, can buy the chickens food and you watch it get released to the chickens, and then your name is displayed on the screen in real time, in real time and so on. Behalf of is it just me? I fed the chickens on the Hungry Hens YouTube?
Speaker 1: Lie? Wow, that's actually pretty incredible screen recorded.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, how many views on average to the hungry millions Hungry Hens? Okay millions?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: More than your show?
Speaker 1: Is well just close.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it sets up the top one ith.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the last treat. Now listen, there's a camera zooming in.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the treats. Oh that's us and now our name's on screen.
Speaker 1: Last super chat treat brought to you by Is it just me the podcast?
Speaker 4: Look at them eating?
Speaker 1: And we paid for this with our account.
Speaker 4: Too, buck, Oh you should have paid more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could have checked them five Thank you? Is it just me the podcast? Your support and treat? But six fifty eight am that's not prime time, no, but that.
Speaker 2: Was their time. I actually did try and feed the chickens like midday out time, but it was the middle of the night. None of the chickens got up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And so I was like, right.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do it sunrise that is their peak time. That's chickens the most active. You can hear that fucking rooster.
Speaker 4: That's their breakfast.
Speaker 2: Is this in Australia, No, it's overseas. There was a different time though, all right, So and I checked a few hours later. I jump back on the YouTube live and our name was still there. No one else had fed them, so we had all that exposure practically a billboard I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: That's an audience.
Speaker 2: Who would really people watching the fucking chicken That is.
Speaker 1: Really I'm blown away and truly shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hustled, I have fucking hustled hearted. It only cost me two bucks.
Speaker 1: Hey that's cheap. That's really I'm happy to offload that cash.
Speaker 2: Well done, approved, Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Board of Approve. That's good exposure.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to pop that video on our Instagram so you can see our good deed feeding the chickens. They were so excited. They've just woken up the crack of dawn. They fucking starve and live.
Speaker 1: Stream setup is more elaborate than this show, to be honest, it.
Speaker 2: Really really is. It's actually so impressive.
Speaker 1: Robotic done. We could get that installed anyone anytime. Someone wants to pay for the shower tree fine, general tree, Okay, well should I go? Should I go? Next? Okay, Jennet, do you want to go?
Speaker 4: Let's say yours?
Speaker 1: Okay, So mine is here on my phone. I have to read some things out to you, so I thought, listen, we already have a lot of audiences in the youth. The Gens gen X, gen Z, the millennials with a lot of women. We've got a lot of gays. Right, what we need is an audience that doesn't already listen to this show and wouldn't otherwise see our call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the idea, right.
Speaker 1: Women share our content, the gays share our content. Young people share our content. That's why if I wanted to expose my podcast, go Reddit now. Reddit, Oh my god is if you don't know, it's like an online chat forum. It's quite unkind, quite brutal, quite unkind. So what I did was I went to three different Reddit chains. Oh fuck for audiences that wouldn't necessarily this makes me so be interested in the is It just Me? Podcast?
Speaker 4: This is risky.
Speaker 1: I've joined each thread and I have created individually created pictures for all three of these chains.
Speaker 2: Fuck. So, first of all, because Reddit it's so brutal, I thought we've got the gaze, but we don't have the polyamorous of Australia, don't we No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think we really appealed to the monogamites of the country. That's why I have joined and posted new polyamory podcast Alert in Polyamory Australia twenty eight thousand members in this post.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because if they've actually started listening, they're going to hear this and know that we would have taken them for a ride. We're not a polyamorous podcast.
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 2: Fucking to be furious is my pitch?
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me? The podcast that gets the humor in every type of connection In the world of poly emory, balancing relationships and navigating unique dynamics can be an art form. Oh my gosh, that's where is It Just Me comes in? That's the false Advertimee a comedy podcast that brings a refreshing perspective in humor to the complexity of modern connections. Hosted by Mitchell Combs and Mitch Cheerry, two best friends who bled Mitchell's cynical glass half empty outlook with Mitch's razor sharp wit. It's perfect for everyone who appreciates the nuance of a polyamorous relationship. The Fuck The Trio are Polly themselves. The boys are joined by co host Jenna Benson. The trio explores life's funny side with insights that resonate across all types of relationship.
Speaker 2: House and it doesn't make a difference either way. But with this chat GPT one hundred percent. Okay, that's fine, doesn't matter. I was just like, whoa, this is beautifully written for me.
Speaker 1: I've added a little bit more. And remember, when you've got as many partners, if we've got jokes, you'll never have to worry about being the only one who laughs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what was the response to that?
Speaker 1: We got one spots only?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Oh my god, we'll have.
Speaker 1: To give it a listen. That's it from Cathy Smith. So thanks, my cat welcome. We didn't get the same response on the coin collecting.
Speaker 3: Coin.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get demographics that don't listen to the show.
Speaker 2: We could have coin collector listening.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we do.
Speaker 4: But my dad's a coin collector.
Speaker 1: Does he listen to the show?
Speaker 3: See? There we go?
Speaker 1: Now I've said new podcast alert? Is it just me? The perfect podcast for collectors who appreciate the value wink of a good laugh. You're a vintage coin collector, you know the thrill of discovering a rare fine, for satisfaction of restoration, and the stories behind HP's and your collection. But even the most dedicated collectors need a break.
Speaker 2: You've literally said it that'sn't much to do with collecting.
Speaker 1: That's where is it just me?
Speaker 2: Comes in?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a lot in me.
Speaker 2: What's the response to that anything?
Speaker 1: I was removed from coin collecting.
Speaker 2: I oh no, they didn't even approve the post.
Speaker 1: You know who did you try?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Bodybuilding Mexico?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Get your laughs with the new podcast? Is it just me? The comedy podcast? That's more than just gains. You've got your gym routine locked down, your macros calculated, your focus dialed in, But what about your downtime? Enter Is it just me? It's the perfect listen in between sets or on your cardio days. It goes on and on and not. I can link these and Injuran idiots if you want them.
Speaker 2: You're the ones that are still active.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually got in trouble on the polyamory one because I wrote joined weekly by our third as a joke, right, because third in polyamory, And they said this is a demeaning term in the polyamory community, so I had to I had to remove it.
Speaker 2: It is Do they explain why?
Speaker 1: Or I think a third insinuates that there's not much value as being in the pair.
Speaker 2: I see, I just.
Speaker 1: Assuming no, it's true.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Have hustled so they will remain up and we will hopefully get some new listeners. So to all the coin collectors and all the bodybuilders and out there, thanks for joining. Welcome, We love having you.
Speaker 2: Now I'm Jenna's one. Do you want to explain or shall I?
Speaker 4: Ah, I'll leave it up to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Jenna's one. She needed a few pairs of hands to make this happen. She went old school, something we've been talking about doing on this podcast for ages, which is just merely handing out flyers.
Speaker 1: I thought about the train station, thought about this, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought to myself, Oh, maybe we know Jenna can be a bit anxious, she's a bit shy. Maybe she's going to have some sort of anxiety attack if we just throw her out in all this crowd of people are having to approach strangers.
Speaker 1: So we don't want that.
Speaker 2: Why don't you pair up with roving reporter Oscar, who was completely shameless, very cove never been shy. Yeah, and so they both had the same amount of flyers at the train station to give a way who could finish their pile first love This if you had to put money on it, who do you reckon one?
Speaker 1: No disrespect Oscar.
Speaker 2: You would be so surprised Jennet's found her calling. Oh my, she was amazing and hitting.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 4: I was just so good. I just could relate to everyone on a personal level.
Speaker 1: Did you have titch out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Wow, I can show you what happened filming. Oh, We've got footage and I'll pop this on our socials as well at some stage. Ready, do you want to see Jenna hustling?
Speaker 1: Of course I do.
Speaker 2: It's Jenner versus Oscar.
Speaker 1: You can use Jenna hustle.
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you like podcasts?
Speaker 2: We'll go. Don't have a lot of time going to go with at the moment.
Speaker 4: To be honest, do you want to share it with someone you know?
Speaker 2: It didn't take No from the podcast?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that new, but it's really good.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Do you like to Yep, you'll enjoy that. No? Why not? Hi? Do you like podcasts? Yes? Oh, thank you? You're like that one. It's very dumb. Hi? Are you an idiot? It's a new podcast. It's really good.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not new, but it's good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you like podcasts, darling.
Speaker 4: Now, hi, are you an idiot wing a podcast?
Speaker 3: Enjoy? Just QR podcast stuff? No, me neither, honestly, God, Jenna, they like you more than they.
Speaker 4: Like Do you want a podcast?
Speaker 3: Ye? Listen. They don't like me, Jenna, No, they do like you.
Speaker 4: I think they just feel sorry for me.
Speaker 3: You've got one left here. You're doing so well, Jenna. Have a couple more of my Okay, have a couple more of mine?
Speaker 4: Wow, excuse me? Are you an idiot? Do you want to listen to a podcast? It's a good one for idiots like me?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenna, you beat me.
Speaker 4: The idiots love me.
Speaker 3: They love you, so you're not gonna meek little ship proved you all wrong. No use, I'll use this a cigarette paper. Actually, wait, no, don't waste it. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Do you want to listen to a podcast? Would like to listen to a podcast?
Speaker 2: Enjoy?
Speaker 4: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm blown away?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did she finish her pile of flies first? Oscar gave some of his to her as well, and she finished finished that pile of Jenna.
Speaker 1: You know, face to face marketing is some of the most proven successful marketing out there in the world.
Speaker 4: I feel like every single one of those people are going to listen.
Speaker 2: Like, actually can track the QR code. How many people scanned it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Out of all the flies we gave yes, do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Yes, I really do, thirteen Jenna.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. That's thirteen people that tell another five each few times it out you multiply. Word of mouth spreads fast, and think of all the.
Speaker 2: People that received one of the flies at the train station and didn't scan the QR They just searched it.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jenna, you are the Kamala Harris of this podcast.
Speaker 2: It was so crazy to me because Oscar must have just been so abrasive in his approach.
Speaker 1: Oh are you an idiot?
Speaker 2: Jenna been like Hi, you an idiot?
Speaker 1: Like yes, s yes. Oscar has the energy of the guy at the Westfield that's giving out the hand cream that you don't want to talk to. But Jenna's world vision, which is a difference.
Speaker 2: You'll hear her out.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenner, Well, I think we.
Speaker 3: All did very well, very proud.
Speaker 1: Of us, and none of us hit the same audience all hens.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say who the sort of person is that watches a chicken live stream. Yeah, apart from me, I love to.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sold on that too, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's quite fascinating. Should we check on the hungry hens right now?
Speaker 3: Check?
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk amongst.
Speaker 1: Yourself hens is funny enough. Also, one of the commenters on the polymory grip chat reddit is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know, I've never been into Reddit, but apparently you can ask any question.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's actually great because people don't fuck around with their answers. Like if you google, let's just say, things to do in Darwin. If you google that, it'll come up with like some sort of a listicol that's been paid for by the two riism boards on Reddit. They'll be real with you. They're like, oh, don't fucking bother with that place.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 2: So here it'll be great. Yeah, here's how the chickens doing.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: Donation was brought to you by Catherine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a lot going on at the moment, it's not really. I had to set a reminder on my phone to feed them at daylight their sunrise. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, well, Jenna, I think you've won. That is incredible. Thank you to groundskeeper Oscar.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was a competition. It's not groundskeeper, Oscar.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Oscar report Oscar did executive produce a concept? You die framed Sam do he was filming. Ah yeah right, and.
Speaker 4: He made everyone feel comfortable because he looks so good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'll post that video on our socials too. Yeah, Jenna and Oscar doing their little fly hand out as well as my chickens. I'll post that of course.
Speaker 1: And next week I'm going to shout us all a barbecue Chuck inspired by the happy Hens, the Hungry Hen, the hungry Hen a bachelor's handbag for us all to celebrate the new audience.
Speaker 2: Don't be disrespectful to Cluck norrists. They've all got names.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 2: Now, before we go, I'm just having a look at the text messages we receive on our ingem hotline. Normally we tell you to text us with an is it just me of your own? But it doesn't have to just be that. Any thoughts you're having, any commentary on the show, send us the text on this number.
Speaker 6: I'll for till nine four A T zero two till nine T.
Speaker 2: Send text book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we read them. We check them. So even if you want to if you've got a gripe with us, maybe you've got a complaint or review, or you just want to say hi, we check that number. There's no AI, you.
Speaker 2: Don't even have to be coming on the show, just anything you want to share with It's like Ruby centers this message. For example, she pointed out that last Wednesday's episode number two twenty two, she pointed out that this segment would make a great half speed oh, because you know, on your phone, when you're listening to a podcast, you can adjust the speed it plays out. You can change it to double speed if you're in a rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one ever does the half speed. Everyone always does the double speed, unless I don't know, in an age care home and you want to slow things down. I don't know why you would use it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know why because, as we've discovered before, we've played half speed audio on the podcast before and it makes us sound stoned off our face eit cooked. And so basically during that episode, Jack the Ripper, when oh good one the wheel started to fall off, the show a little bit, and we started to sound a bit manic. When you slow it down, we sound even more fucking cooked and unhinged. Oh so thank you for that, Ruby. Shall we all listen yes to our unhinged energy please in half speed?
Speaker 1: Thank you for showing us play the audio for context.
Speaker 2: We were talking about washing machines at the time. Here we go. I only found out all too recently it has a filter. You've meant to.
Speaker 1: Kind Oh yeah, I found that over the phone.
Speaker 2: She goes, okay, the filter. You just kind of pull it and step back. Immediately, I was like, why is that all this ship going everywhere?
Speaker 4: It don't It could can catch a lot.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking of the dryer? I don't think the washing machine is going to catch a five dry has one too, Yeah, I do that to the link catcher.
Speaker 1: The dry could catch a light for sure. So much link.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I've actually smelt burning and gone out shine. Have your fucking coats clogged up the link filter again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: So many coats? So sorry.
Speaker 3: The wheels of falling off this episode.
Speaker 5: We should go, we need to even Oh please this my it's just been jerked off.
Speaker 1: I ain't been hurt out to the list of its worries your mouth for that?
Speaker 2: Why mother, it was like something possessed duke. You were minor.
Speaker 1: Jack the fuck? Oh my god, is you're on the fly? Oh striper name Jack the Stripper.
Speaker 2: That's lazy, mate, you can do better than that. I'm starting to green out myself.
Speaker 1: Jim s mowing spin off. Jack the Clipper, Oh good FedEx soide company. Jack the Shipper.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I can't think of.
Speaker 1: Anything the naughty boy to party. Jack the skinny Dipper. It's not my best. I couldn't think of when you skinny.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything.
Speaker 3: When you're a life god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack the Nipper, come on, you need why jenner out of me at this game? That's good nippers. Yeah. I've never been prouder to be a broadcaster in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh neither. For some reason, I pictured in my mind that conversation taking place. We're all in bean bags, yeah, passing the bonger.
Speaker 1: Totally Jamaican music plays in the background.
Speaker 2: But we're here in studio, totally normal day.
Speaker 3: What was wrong with us?
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh god, now I feel stone after listening Tostry.
Speaker 1: Listening to that, it does it's like the sebo effect. I feel like I've just popped a pill.
Speaker 2: Oh God, is it going to set you off again?
Speaker 1: And no, no, no it's not. No, I'm not going to be in a fan mood. I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 2: That a feral mood.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't that happened after the burb incited the feral mood? I think, so yeah, I'm not in a feral mood. I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, although I.
Speaker 1: Am wearing a gray shirt which shows sweat patches, and I've been very self conscious. I'm gonna lift my arms up on three, both of you tell me if there's patches.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, where did this come from?
Speaker 1: I've been all dad been terrified, and Gina kept staring at me, and I know she wants to get up me, she has for years. Yeah, but tell me if there's sweat patches. Okay, three, two, one?
Speaker 2: No, you're good a spect No, you can do the pit push.
Speaker 3: I can go up. They cry.
Speaker 1: That drives a bu see that shows kids listening. Maybe polyamorous, you could be a bodybuilder, you could love coins. Don't be worried about yourself, well said, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, should we get out of here?
Speaker 1: Probably on that note.
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, idiots, please keep an ear at any particularly stupid conversations we're having. Pop it in half speed, see if it makes us sound baked off our tits will, But.
Speaker 1: As if you speed us up, is it just not enjoyable?
Speaker 2: We already don't speak that slowly. We speak quite quickly anyway, so it just sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's also the conversation we had last time. I've just remembered we again spoken in double space passed now.
Speaker 2: That was when we were trying to save time in the studio because we got in trouble for taking an hour to record a one episode. Oh that would cost ember, Like, why does it take you so long to record one hour episode? You're being greedy with the studio and we're like, are you listening to yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And so our solution was, let's speak in one point five speed and then we slow it down later so we get it done in Oh, I can't do maths?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Would that be forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: Roughly fifty? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: And then they started messaging me saying are you responsible for the mitches? I'm like, I don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: Email.
Speaker 2: They seem to think that Jenn is here to wrangle us, but it's quite the opposite.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I have nothing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that email Mitch and they're like, Hi, Mitchell Combs, can you pass on to bitch Cheery And you're like, fucking ccme, is it here as well?
Speaker 2: I know I do get a bit of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they're like, oh, Jenna, just a quick call regarding the mitches.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm not their mother. Okay, Well, thank you for listening everyone. Five star review. Should we just no question? Five star review? We have more roundations and your task, idiots as a hustle is to share this podcast with at least one friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be nice, And that's nice.
Speaker 2: I'm with the same sense of humor as you did. You see that you came up with that random idea on a whim where we get our idiots to put up posters around for us. I ended up doing that in the Facebook group. It was a competition. I said, first person to print this poster send us a photo of it displayed will win one of our tope taggs. This is the first person to ever get their hands on one of our topebaks. They were brand new, and I felt back as two people did it, like within minutes of each other. It was Will Barnes as one of them. Who else was it? Jenny?
Speaker 1: You remember who was the other one?
Speaker 2: Probably nang On. I'll have a look, right.
Speaker 1: We have a Facebook group for those who don't know, well, we find the name. It's the conversation continues after the show. If you're not in the Facebook group, you're missing the fun. We gossip, we bitch, we post, we laugh, enduring idiots on Facebook. You really need to join the group.
Speaker 2: It was amazing how quickly they jumped at the idea when there was a prize on offer and.
Speaker 1: Her free shit really works, it really does.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that our listeners were a bunch of prize picks. Yeah, okay, well let's offer a prize again. Sorry, do you know that we let's offer a prize again. The first person, the first listener to hustle on our behalf doesn't have to be a poster. No, just hustle in some way and prove it.
Speaker 1: You'll get a tope back, you get a tope bag, and you get a tonu kiss Jenner, you can't really offer that. Sorry, Well, Jenna said to me before, can I really want tongue care someone? So I thought we'll bring it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah that is true, but now I've gentle my mind.
Speaker 1: You were so good with those people. Think you have a natural chemistry.
Speaker 4: Right, thank you.
Speaker 2: And she also just didn't take no for an answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy that goes, nah, no time to listen to podcast, he goes, well, give it to someone you like then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he took it. He would have given it to somebody betrayed.
Speaker 1: To a butcher. Yeah, coin collect coin collector bags hopefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I found the post.
Speaker 1: I thank god.
Speaker 2: I felt bad about remembering Will's name, but not the other person that.
Speaker 1: Mustled for it, so Will Barnes.
Speaker 2: Yes, the other one was Jennifer.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Oh close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jennifer and Will. They both displayed them and they posted their footage like the proof that they hung our poster somewhere within minutes of each other.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck, you were so close. I'm just give them by the topeau enjoy guys, enjoy the tote bag? Is it a totally rare tote bag? You curly get from being on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are for sale, a couple of inches dot com, dot a U. All of our merchants for sale and it's all been sorted and no issues. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: The merchants high quality. It is such high quality that you can use them as fire blankets.
Speaker 2: But the bag we're giving away is like the deluxe one. He's got the yellow hand. It's even bigger. You could use it for a beach bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: You could take it.
Speaker 2: You could you grocer with her, Yeah, probably only doing a small shop. You couldn't do a big shop in there.
Speaker 1: You could carry a sort of about a schnauzer in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could maybe too, maybe.
Speaker 1: Two small dogs, two rock melons, maybe a honey doo maybe all yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, someone's gonna put this enough, but aren't.
Speaker 1: Thanks for now. We're going to start saying things. It will sound ridiculous in halfspitt All right, let's go, all right, see you next week. Guys. Thanks for listening to you, Catain, then I.
Speaker 2: Thanks you listening by do you thanks?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to eighty debrief our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show's done, but it's not. We're meant to go rogue in this bit.
Speaker 1: We can and you better fuck about.
Speaker 2: Who will you know?
Speaker 4: Your T shirt Mitch wants Anny Tow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thanks for asking. You want to know a fun fact about this shirt?
Speaker 2: It better be fun.
Speaker 1: So Menature is a Manitou Springs is a town in Colorado, a small town, and it's got the steepest railway in the world. And I went, you shut the fuck up local because if you been to the aerial expressway in the Blue Mountains.
Speaker 2: What about thig zag?
Speaker 1: Thank you? The one you're talking about all these railways claiming we're the steepest in the world. And I've been on the one of the Blue Mountains in Katuma that's actually too deep Katomba.
Speaker 2: Which one are you talking about in the Blue Mountains scenic work?
Speaker 1: Can you can you google it?
Speaker 4: Which is I think different to the zig zag?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, okay, the zigzag isn't up. Zig zag is just kind of like zigzags. Yeah, but it doesn't it's not like a going up a giant mountains deep railway. Correct, Blue Mountain correct and then and then get the exact details. Manitou Springs is a small town.
Speaker 2: In Colorado Scenic Railway.
Speaker 1: I went to this stalk.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have been on that. I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where everyone's been on it. It's bright red. They've just done it up.
Speaker 2: How steep is the railway in the Blue Mountains? Google Saind's fifty two degrees?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, Now google Pike's Peak cog railway.
Speaker 2: Why isn't Jinna doing the googling?
Speaker 1: You had your laptop out out as well.
Speaker 2: Pikes Peak Coro genus.
Speaker 1: He's turned off. Oh it's in feet, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. How do I convert that to degree?
Speaker 1: Feet? How many feet?
Speaker 3: It says?
Speaker 4: Seventy degrees?
Speaker 2: Oh so they actually are more steep than the Blue Mountains. One shit, it's fifty two?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that I don't know how degrees works? Is that it wasn't that steep or not?
Speaker 4: Seventy would be like, fuck, we're dumb because.
Speaker 1: It was so attractive. It's fine, I don't know the fucking moral of the story.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the steeper so that you're wearing.
Speaker 2: Manage it correct anyway, So that shit's all I've a seen it. Fucking blue.
Speaker 1: It was very steep. It was actually very cold because it was summer in America. It was like forty degrees down at the base and then by the time we got up it was nine degrees that's how high up it was.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I had because it says it can only be accessed in the spring months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't go up in winter. You will freeze today, you will die. Anyway. Moral of the story is, I had this whole thing when I was traveling in the US. I wanted to get a T shirt in every town that I visited, and I did. I walk into manitout Men at House Springs tourist shop and this man goes, well, go to the store and I go hi, and he's like, you want a T shirt? I'm like, yeah, I love one. He's like twenty five dollars and I was like, oh, that's fucking steep US dollars. That's fifty Australian for a T shirt. So I was filtering through and this one said sale ten dollars and I said, hey, I'm going to get this one, and he's like, you wanted no whites on sale? I was like, why look at the shirt in the back. Ready, Yeah, it's met at House Springs. What color is the sky?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's red red?
Speaker 1: He went the printer malfunctioned and it painted the scar red instead of blue, so it scares off the kids. So we had a discount. It's the last one in double ex ale.
Speaker 2: But then the text is written in blue, so that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: I think it swapped it. So I'm pretty sure that the text is meant to be red and the sky, but instead this looks like armageddon has hit the earth and the sky is a blood red.
Speaker 4: That's why I thought, is it like pain?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it's beautiful blue sky Colorado. He's like, these are quite grow harder.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's not, sir, said, you actually buy a shirt for every place you went. You know what, that's going to be really annoying laiter down the track when you're trying to do a clothes caul.
Speaker 1: I know, because I'm going to be attached to them.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you know the whole sentiment that arfe you haven't worn in the last six months.
Speaker 1: Get rid of it, yep, I agree, rid of it, yep.
Speaker 2: There's so many shirts that I've not worn for ages because I went through a phase that I wanted to buy a shirt for every concert I went to. Yeah, I've got Katie Perry, Kyle Minogue, Shanaia Twain, Lady Gaga, Elton, John Kesha. Oh I feel like I'm forgetting some, but I brought one for every fucking concert I went to and I haven't worn them in forever. So the rule is I should get rid of them. But I'm like, I paid good money. I'm supposed to remember the concert.
Speaker 1: Mitchel, you need to do what I'm doing at Venola in Crenella. It's actually available now all my clothes have I said it on the show.
Speaker 2: You have Yeah, it feels like they're paying you or something.
Speaker 1: One more shout out and paying that Vendla Cronella and I'll have you know guess what I'm selling it Venla Cronella. If you're an edym fan and you really want a piece of Mitch jury or iGEM history, I am selling the infamous mohair sweater that I wore in What season Mitch?
Speaker 2: Which artwork did you wear that jumper in? It's very familiar.
Speaker 4: Yes on your teeth?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm wearing this ear is too, the jumper that one yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, the photo from literally last year.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought you were going to say that you're selling our merch, which is another thing that I'm like, well, I can't throw that out, no, no, mules, and I want to look back on I want to have a copy of our merchant. Yeah, I remember, I've got quite a few pieces of our merch, and I'm like, well when I I can't even donate them because he would Vinie's wont it.
Speaker 1: I know when I moved back home, I found a whole box of our merch and I was like, do work it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had like four hoodies, what four sweatshirts? Actually? Yeah, I had like seven te tails? Did you actually? Steven's mum shout out to Zida, who's listening. I gave her a tea towel, and Steven's like, mom doesn't want that. Why wouldn't she?
Speaker 2: I thought she listened occasionally, she just is every week. Because the tea tail was one of those It was a ripop of one of those fucking tursy things where it's like London, New York, Paris, Dabo, Yeah, and it was just all these made up town names that you had.
Speaker 1: Come up Crystleton, like Baryl Dibbledean.
Speaker 2: We haven't lent into that in a while. We have you coming out with fake names. This is a very nostalgic episode because we're doing You've Got a Hustle for the first time and the fake name thing.
Speaker 1: Go Mount Harold Dibbleton. That's right, that's famously we're the third steepest cog railways.
Speaker 2: Fucking hell.
Speaker 4: Back to the nostalgia. So last episode, you said when you watched nostalgic things, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm cursed. I killed Matthew Perry because I started watching Friends and I killed what's the name again, Jennet Andrew arfa Lynn Scully from Nighbors because I started watching that show she's in with And now we're nostalgic about I just can't reminisce. It's too risky about the podcast. We're just reminiscing about the old day.
Speaker 1: But you're in it. It's not possible. It's like when you're in the matrix.
Speaker 4: But it could be one of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe this podcast is the only invincible thing, Jenna.
Speaker 1: It's only if he listens. Maybe the curses while this podcast exists. So we have to disband. Maybe that's only Jenna. We hold more power than we think. We're the ones giving Mitch the death the death looker.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just me though, because I've not I've not.
Speaker 1: The title of the years.
Speaker 4: We've never done that, you know, in English class, that's something that they teach, you know, totally using the title of the show, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's in the Hunger Games doesn't have the same effect because they talk about it a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Blade Runner, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And interestingly, that show fake. We were talking about the actually one and the dead lin Fture.
Speaker 1: She's freshly deceased.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't actually use the word fake at any point, do they.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I thought that we're going to tie it all in a nice little bow like at the end she'd go, oh, it's all bit fake.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's true.
Speaker 4: That would have been such a good end thing.
Speaker 2: Right, No spoilers though, idiots, I'm googling.
Speaker 4: You never know what could ends like that.
Speaker 1: Well, at the end of the day, what is what is? As I've always said it, what.
Speaker 3: Is what is?
Speaker 1: You do always say that, I'm famously it is what it was?
Speaker 3: It is what it was?
Speaker 1: What it is in the end of the day, don't get in the tears.
Speaker 2: Nice put that on a show.
Speaker 1: We've got to do more nostalgic segments when we've improvised adverts for different Australian fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 2: You know what I think we should bring back. Remember how you used to get me to do an instant interview, as you called it, where you were interviewing someone on your radio show, and then you'd be like, now I'm going to bring in my podcast co host and you wouldn't tell me who it was. And my deepest fear is that people will notice that I don't know their name or that I haven't researched them, because that's It's rude as an interviewer, isn't it, even though you do it all the time, interview people without research I've done. I'm much better now, but I was pretty good at it. I didn't interview Peaking Tuch without any notice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were great.
Speaker 2: Interviewed Harry Jousey wrecked.
Speaker 1: He was very, very famous. He is still fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do it again.
Speaker 1: We actually did it this week on the night show an interview. Yeah, because we do it. We've done it on the radio show many times it's a repeat segment.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you really just had one idea five years ago.
Speaker 1: Made it work. And we got an intern, Jackson, who's sixteen, who you met, who went up to Mitch in the hallway before we did the show, went my mum's a big fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not him, but his mum. Mum. That's fine, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't like your stuff. We did an inside interview with him and Jessica Melboy.
Speaker 2: We've done that before with Jenna, haven't we did you interview jess mailboy?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she came in the other day the other week. Yeah, and we had a great chat and I introduced her to.
Speaker 2: The I'm sure she wasn't just being nice. No, no, because it was over the phone. How could you have recognized it?
Speaker 4: So she even put me on her Instagram story.
Speaker 2: What Jesus, you should have fucking held a logo up. You've got a hustle, I know.
Speaker 1: But that was before the hustle, wasn't she at the paras Olympics?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was just what sorry? Fuck? Yeah, Ellen's Olympic picks. Yeah of course, yeah, Olympics.
Speaker 1: The European Ellen Olympics. Because she fell over when she was touring on Hot Girl Summer. Yeah, yeah, all right, shall we go on that night?
Speaker 2: Should?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we should.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all just two percent, So we do, so we do. You know what's funny, It's like that we have a podcast and people listen. You ever think about that?
Speaker 2: Because I listened, I have wrapped my head around that.
Speaker 1: I only hit me this week. Sorry to bring it up in the final moments, but I was listening to a podcast and I thought, like, God, people listen to that. Like I listened, Like I listened to the podcast, and like, I'm a fan, but people listen to help ship show and do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: It's strange, we're just talking.
Speaker 2: To It is a bit baffling to me because like, I obviously listened to lots of podcasts, but I don't think I've ever been enough of a fan to buy merch. So when all these gorgeous idiots about buy with our faces on them, I'm like, Wow, that's so flattering. You really like what we're putting out in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not lying when we say it genuinely means so much. Yeah it does anyway. Sorry, just kind of hit me that we want what we do for a living.
Speaker 2: It's very sweet.
Speaker 1: Thank you, weird or you will see you guys in a couple of days. For not a couple of days, it's Monday, You're right. Sorry a few days, see you soon, see you soon, Bye, bab day.
Speaker 3: See out Is It just Me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get to follow on your podcast app.