Speaker 1: Alex, good morning, Good morning guys. I love the show. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: On pleasure, Thanks for calling the show and listening to the show. Alex, all right, what's the story of an impulse buy for us?
Speaker 1: One night I was I had a few too many drinks. I was watching Home Line Too.
Speaker 2: And isn't it you had a cup of beers? You know what? I'm going to watch Home We Know Too was out of john Wick four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I saw the scene where the Kevin was riding around the city in the limousine, and I thought to myself, I'm going to buy a limousine, and surely or not, that night I bought a limousine start Unseen online. My wife was less than impressed, and about a week later I went to pick up the limousine. Mind you, I've had nothing but complaints from my wife. I said, no, no, this is going to be good. This is going to be great. And it was the worst financial mistake I had ever made.
Speaker 2: For sure, we're all going I mean, where'd you park a limousine?
Speaker 1: It's the st enough, it's the whole street.
Speaker 2: No one else can mark on the street anymore.
Speaker 1: It was ten meters long ly. I didn't have a garage long enough.
Speaker 2: It must be prom night. No, it's Alex's new car in the school running that.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I'm glad you said that. I did take my son to school in quite a few times.
Speaker 2: That is the best day ever. That's the only time that your your kid wants you to try to take them to school. That is amazing rolling up in a limousine.
Speaker 1: I even got out and opened the door for him. And everything you're talking about your what thing upset? As though she's crazy for thinking that.
Speaker 2: If you won't believe her reaction, guys, So you still got it, Alex?
Speaker 1: No, So I bought it for twelve three thousand, and then I spent another six thousand on it, and then I saw it about six months later for six daousand.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. The sums do not add up. No, what was the original plan for? Like you get the limo?
Speaker 1: Did you have any grand plans? Look? I just wanted to go around, get someone to drive me around the city, and eight pizza in the back of it, and I like that.
Speaker 2: I want to be able to live in that world with you, Alex. Why not just have a beer and pizza in the back of a limo. It shouldn't just be for formals and prom nights. The rest of us should just be able to have a couple of beers and about and have pizza normalized limo. Yes, that's gy. Do you know what, why don't we book some limousines where every day it's just to go and take you to pick up It's like very short trips gonna pick up your take away or when you're gonna pick up your dry cleaning. But real hum drum stuff, not a formal. You're quite right, Alex, you've given us a couple of ideas. Thank you, Mane. Do you know what, Alex, do you know what I'm gonna do for you? Yeah, he said, just rapidly decided that you are this week's cooler.
Speaker 1: Away.
Speaker 2: May have lost thousands, but you us one one thousand dollars with our corner of the week.
Speaker 1: Amazing, that's amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you gave us a great story. You are this week's instant cooler of the week. One thousand dollars is yours thanks to Mercedes Benzperrick trading up the Mercedes Benz trading a Mercedes Benz Berrick. That better you're trading Bryce by three thousand dollars or more. That's our Mercedes, Benzperrick. Adis great story, really really well told. You're our instant call of the week. One thousand dollars still doesn't make that the loss, but at least it's something.
Speaker 1: Can I give you some point of advice? Guys, Sure do and get drunken byly mate.
Speaker 2: Never add it to my ongoing life hacks Alex one of my favorite callers of the year. Thank you very much, mate, great story.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.