Speaker 1: The pickup.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Hollo ladies.
Speaker 4: Hello, he them, happy whins.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the pickup head in the chemistlay house today. Great savings every day, guys. The worst thing just happened to me coming into the studios.
Speaker 4: What could possibly be the worst thing on a wedness?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know me, I'm always running late, so I'm a bit of a zoomer. Like always legal driving to work, always legally in the speed limit.
Speaker 5: I like the disclaimer there. Just always do me legally always.
Speaker 3: And I cut someone off right and then they cut me off, and you know what, like you just keep cutting each other off and you just you sort of have that beef with one driver on the road.
Speaker 2: This is literally the next showed that's number one in the world right now called beef.
Speaker 3: Oh, he said, a documentary on my life. I've been being filmed anyway, kept cutting off, and then I finally got in front of them and I thought I'd won. And then I realized they're following me, and I go, oh my god, they're going to come out. They're going to kill me. They're following me all the way to work, and I go, they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna get me.
Speaker 4: There's a hypochondria.
Speaker 3: I pull into the parking lot at work. There behind me, I'm like getting my key beneath my fingers, like in between to get ready to fight them. And it's someone who works in sales at the radio Stone.
Speaker 7: That so embarrassing for you.
Speaker 4: And now no one's going to sell our show.
Speaker 3: So we're all out of jobs because of me.
Speaker 4: It's been a good run.
Speaker 7: It's been a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Simon in sales.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, look we have a very big show happening today.
Speaker 5: We want to know what have you caught on your CCTV footage because there was a runner who has been caught in a very compromising position.
Speaker 3: Plus, if you want to go to the King's Coronation in the UK, it's happening very soon. We've got your tickets. It'll happen in the next fifteen minutes. Wednesday, AVO. It's the pickup brit Laura and Mitch stuck on a Mother's Day gift. It's coming up. Chemists Warehouse has you covered with big brand fragrances at the lowest prices that your mum will love. Chemists Warehouse Great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga came out many moons ago and said that she was taking like a vow of celibacy. She wanted to become celibate because she believed that when she had sex, creativity.
Speaker 4: Left her body.
Speaker 2: Now this is funny on the surface because you laugh at it because you're like, as if your creativity leaves orifices of your body when you have what are.
Speaker 3: Mental images in this one?
Speaker 7: But then I.
Speaker 4: Got thinking, and this part of it that I sort of agree with.
Speaker 2: I think when you are like single or celibate, for me personally, I am so much more productive, Like I'm more creative, I get more stuff done, I achieve more than I ever thought I could possibly achieve.
Speaker 4: Then when I'm in a.
Speaker 2: Relationship, now I'm wondering, is there something to be said with my creativity leaving different parts of my body?
Speaker 5: Are you saying that because Ben, your boyfriend is on the other side of the world and you are unintentional slash intentionally celibate, that you now feel more creative if you are, okay, it's got nothing to do with being celibate.
Speaker 7: It's got to do with your boyfriend being on the other side of the country.
Speaker 5: You can't see him, You're not going out on dates, You're not like all the things and the energy that you have to put into casual dating, or like when you first start dating someone, it.
Speaker 7: Takes up so much time.
Speaker 5: I agree, Like it's the texting, the going on online dating, all that stuff takes energy, effort and brain space. And I think once you either shift into a very long term relationship or you are intentionally celibate, you just free up so much more time in your life to dedicate to work.
Speaker 3: Brittany, what's your point? Are you trying to get Laura and I into a celibacy practicing? You want to join it? You want us to join the celibacy coal Recular.
Speaker 2: We could call Maddie Jay your husband and tay that you've decided you want to do it. You did all this research and you think you should try it for a year and see what he would do.
Speaker 4: Do direct we could do that?
Speaker 7: He say, well, it makes no difference to me.
Speaker 4: It's like, how is that any different?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hey, Honney, Hello, So I was talking about something and I have an idea for us that I would like us to try, and you have to hear me out. Okay, So did you hear about how Lady Gaga went celibate? Okay, So Lady Gaga went celibate because she felt like when she had intimacy and when she had sex that it was creatively depleting her, so that by abstaining from sex, she felt like she could be more creative and she was better at her job. Okay, Well, okay, you know how I've been talking about how I feel like I have nothing left in the tank because obviously work's been full on trying to juggle the kids.
Speaker 7: I wanted to get.
Speaker 5: Your opinion on trialing being intentionally celibate for like a few months.
Speaker 7: We do have sex every.
Speaker 4: Single week.
Speaker 8: The last six months, so un true?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, in that case, if you actually think it's been six months, we literally have sex every single week, and you always think you always think every week like clockwork.
Speaker 8: That is not true at all.
Speaker 7: It is it actually is six.
Speaker 8: Last week, and then I can't remember the time before that. It's been like months.
Speaker 7: It was two weeks and it was because I had my period.
Speaker 8: Really okay, well, how long would you like to not have sex for?
Speaker 5: Well, if you think we've been going six months, how what okay.
Speaker 7: One year?
Speaker 8: No sex for one year because you want to be more creative.
Speaker 7: Well, both of us.
Speaker 5: I think it would make us both more creative. And then also how good would it be when we start doing it again?
Speaker 8: This rule is stupid.
Speaker 7: Six months.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm just going to masturvate a hell of a lot.
Speaker 4: Sure, how could you be mad?
Speaker 2: It's going to feel so good when you do it for the first time, Believe it or not.
Speaker 7: I do not want to go you And also, how dare you?
Speaker 5: It is every single week except for the weeks when you know the natural body clock says no, sorry.
Speaker 3: You're on the pick up. By the way, Matt, you're on the radio.
Speaker 4: Figure that out with my cattle.
Speaker 2: That is actually Mitch and I just sat in on a therapy session about your sex life.
Speaker 4: Actually it was not supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: I think a week's plenty of time. That's very good to do it weekly. Last Thursday, it's my call. When I called you guys last Thursday.
Speaker 7: Exactly we were doing with a whole seven minutes that you were calling.
Speaker 4: Darling.
Speaker 5: I promise it'll be less than six months that you have to wait, maybe maybe another week.
Speaker 4: It's going to be.
Speaker 3: That's a private discussion, not to be had on the radio. Then he goes Australia's made it Jay everyone good luck.
Speaker 4: That was so funny.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you want to go to the UK to see the coronation of King Charles, we are sending you there. Collect your boarding pass to fly direct to London. Next to the pickup. It's the pick up Laura mitch here.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Everyone head into chemist warehouse today. Great savings every day.
Speaker 5: Look, there's something that I saw yesterday on Twitter and.
Speaker 7: It's been going a little bit viral.
Speaker 5: Now have you ever had oh, I'm sure everyone's had this, had an experience where you just needed to go to the toilets so badly, so badly.
Speaker 7: Toilets are too far away. You need to relieve yourself.
Speaker 4: We call it turtlenecking. Yeah, prairie dogging.
Speaker 7: If they know what they call it. Their head in and out of the POCKETO touching cloth.
Speaker 4: Hang on, we're going with this conversation.
Speaker 5: So there is a runner, a marathon runner from Boston, and look, the call of the call of nature happened to their mid run and they couldn't make it to the portloose or to what had been set up along the run.
Speaker 7: They had to just duck out mid run.
Speaker 5: Now they left the marathon, They ducked out into a person's front yard, relieved.
Speaker 7: Themselves, popped the squad yeap, pulled.
Speaker 5: Their pants back up, and then just slid back into the run like nothing ever happened. The big thing about this was is that they thought they got out unscathed, but unfortunately for them, they were caught on the doorbell camera of the person's property taking a pool in the front gard. Now that footage has gone viral across TikTok and across Twitter.
Speaker 7: It has had five hundred thousand views. Have a look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's squatting down.
Speaker 7: And then just runs off like nothing ever happened?
Speaker 3: Did he win the Marathon's running quite quickly away.
Speaker 4: From his crime. But what I guess?
Speaker 2: I guess there's a part of me in here that's like, I don't want anyone taking a dump in my front lawn.
Speaker 4: Having said that, sometimes nature calls what are you going to do?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: Would you rather poop on someone's lawn or in your pants?
Speaker 5: I mean I would rather poo on someone's lawn. Would they rather me do it on their laud or in my pants? Is it probably a different question? Okay? My thing is, though, why do they go back through the video footage? Were they so convinced that it was a human pood? Like, how do you know that that that's not a great dame? How do you know that that's not a bull arrow? That's a great big dog doing a poo.
Speaker 3: And bright orange from aile the gatorady was drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I personally think you ninety percent of the time you can tell the difference between a human poop and obviously they could obviously have looked at it. You know, my sister felling human pooh ones and you can tell it. Sorry outed you, but you can tell the difference between human pitop and dog peoper.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess the question here is how good is that camera? That doorbell camera? People catch things on their CCDV and their doorbell cams all the time. I'd actually be interested to know, thirteen one oh sixty five, what's the most wild thing you've caught on your doorbell camera? We got staff? Would you catch on cam? Steffie?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm a building manager at a big accounting firm in the city. I think accountants. It's pretty boring, boring job. Apparently something had been had gone missing from somebody's desk.
Speaker 1: So as the building manager, I needed to go through the CCTV footage and ended up catching a couple of the staff members in a compromising position. Yes, so it was after hours, so it was all it was. It was. I guess fine that it was not during work time, but yes it was.
Speaker 5: Wait were these two staff that people knew were hooking up or did they just get caught doing the ugly on someone's desk?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, got caught.
Speaker 2: I think it's all the problem, he LAWI is more than you can't have sex at work.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's about if anyone in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Isn't it saucy finding out that your coworkers are actually getting down and doing the dirty and you had no idea? And then you come into work the next day and you're like, hey, so did you spray and wipe on this after you finished up?
Speaker 3: Oh? Stop? Have you guys ever done anything of work?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I've worked for myself for so long. I went from home.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you can do nothing here at radio because you're a cameras everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 7: Have you ever done it at work?
Speaker 4: Mite?
Speaker 3: Just think about that twice? Brittany I'm just saying it can be done. All right. Well, next on the show. You're in a bit of a conunder, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I have been asked to do something, Yeah, I mean I asked to EMC something and I just feel like it's too much pressure.
Speaker 7: You sound thrilled about it.
Speaker 4: It's too much pressure.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've made up your mind. Should we have the show now? I'm going to convince you because I think it's an easy job. I think you're built for it. And I'll tell you why after this at the pickup. It's the pick up. Wednesday afternoon, Britt, Laura and met Stuck on a Mother's Day gift Chemist Warehouse as you covered with big brand fragrances at the lowest prices Chemists ware House Great savings every day.
Speaker 2: I got asked by my brother and his fiancee to MC their wedding.
Speaker 4: That was a simultaneous side.
Speaker 7: So I don't know how I would feel if that was me.
Speaker 2: So I want to be happy and I.
Speaker 4: Want to do it a part of me.
Speaker 7: Because he might be listening.
Speaker 2: No, But I just feel like there's immense amount of pressure, like to get asked to MC a wedding, because I know the reason they said, like they want we we want you to be the MC because you're funny. You have this radio job, you speak for a living, and you.
Speaker 4: Have the podcast. People don't know that. Like I rehearse my joke, You're like, I'm not naturally.
Speaker 7: But I also feel.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I don't want to have to do it when I do it all day, every day, and then it becomes like there's so much pressure to be good at it.
Speaker 7: What if you suck?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have until October. So it's they've asked me. Now I have a lot of time to play my jokes.
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, this is good because I get paid to MC weddings. I've got tips for you. Tip number one, it's not your day. It's not about you, for God's sake, the wedding is about horror, and some mcs make it all about themselves. It's a stand up routine.
Speaker 7: You can't just tell jokes about yourself.
Speaker 5: You also have to find that very nice balance between roasting your brother, roasting the groom and the bride, but also doing it with like tender love. So it has to be equal portions of roast, then love roast, then.
Speaker 4: Love like a sundwich, like a roast to beef love sewich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with lots of love foot in there, because I think some mcs think it's all about comedy, comedy, comedy hour, and then you walk away from it, You're like, do they even like each other?
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem morasting my brother. So moving on, what's the next one?
Speaker 3: What about that?
Speaker 4: I can sprinkle the.
Speaker 3: Love on top, say say you love your brother.
Speaker 4: Dane, I love you.
Speaker 7: Believable. She's also paid actress. But you're a dicat all.
Speaker 3: Right, next point, I think you need to come fully prepared. Don't wing it because Brittany wings everything. You need to write. You need to write points. You need to know the ins and the outs. You need to know where the bathrooms are. You're like a flight to ten. The best way to vet your gig of MC and your brother's wedding is to write a practice introduction. Let's say, for example, you know what, let's throw a little pickup wedding. Let's do it. We invite you here today to celebrate the wedding of Laura Burne.
Speaker 4: Johnson, who's already married Laura Johnson.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean Polygamy's fine.
Speaker 3: Ye and Mitch Chury myself.
Speaker 5: Oh, Mitch, I've always wish that we were in a relationship and that you were heterosexual and ask me to marry.
Speaker 4: It's never weird, Matt Block yours.
Speaker 3: We'll never get together, we'll sleep in separate bedrooms.
Speaker 7: But we'll have the best friendship so much, share a wardrobe, we.
Speaker 3: Get to watch movies all the time. Oh, it's not about US's not about it's about you. Tomorrow on the show, you need to go to bed and you need to prepare an introductory statement, So.
Speaker 7: Bring you homework.
Speaker 4: You just said I love to be on the fly, I hate home.
Speaker 5: Well, we're just making sure that you can actually prepare for something, because we know you don't prepare for this show.
Speaker 3: And a good MC prepares the show writing.
Speaker 2: An introductory wedding speech for my co host Miss Terry and Laura burn Johnson.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we love each other.
Speaker 3: Ye we never touched each other.
Speaker 7: No sleep and separate pare Yeah, standard marriage.
Speaker 3: Okay essentially yes, all right? Well, and what are up next with Brooke Bunny to drive your home?
Speaker 7: Oh, we love Brook, but also that means that Wood he is still in the jungle.
Speaker 3: H He's gonna win.
Speaker 7: I reckon you think it's cross our jungle king?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see you guys tomorrow for the wedding.
Speaker 4: Wedding another century,