Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week Their Light.
Speaker 2: Welcome to older new TV Reload listeners. My name is Benjamin Norris, and this is your podcast to get all the inside goss on the popular TV shows that you might be watching from around the world. I focus on a variety of reality shows, scripted dramas, comedies, and documentaries from freeware channels and our most popular streaming services. Undeniably, our TV sets are our major point of home entertainment, and very little is known about how our favorite shows get made. Each episode, I find guests that want to dive just that little bit deeper into the shows that they're currently making, so that you can hear all their exclusive stories and gain access to the biggest names in television. I want to thank you for downloading or subscribing to this podcast. I love hearing your feedback, so make sure you leave a comment on your chosen podcast platform and I'll make sure you feel as included in the production of this show as possible. This episode of the podcast, I have three men whose lives are set to change as they take on the roles of the bachelors, which launches this Monday night at seven thirty on Network ten and ten Play on demand. Jed, Felix, and Thomas joined me to discuss exactly what we have installed as the production company Warners shakes up one of their biggest global franchises.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna be shocked, but in a really good way.
Speaker 2: Felix has already had his fair share of interest on social media.
Speaker 1: Kind of funny like it's like the main tweets sort of set up like I quite enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Jed unpacks the Neapolitan ice cream theory and which flavor he thinks they all are.
Speaker 4: I'd say I'm Strawberry, Tommy's shock, Philixma, yeahs, wow.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with Vanilla?
Speaker 2: Thomas explains which series of The Bachelor was his favorite, plus reveals his favorite Bachelor and Bachelorette.
Speaker 5: I'll probably say that my favorite Bachelorette so far, just like personality wise.
Speaker 2: I will also find out what the relationship was like between the boys between takes.
Speaker 4: But having these guys and us next to each other and getting a lot so well, we just ultimately had the support system there.
Speaker 2: And of course we will get some pretty exclusive stories from all the boys, and I think you'll also start to get an impression on what we can expect from their personalities this season. However, we really should get started. Let's bring in Felix, Jed and Thomas into the podcast and I hope you guys enjoyed this episode. Hi boys, how are you good?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: I'm going to make this as easy as possible for people who are listening to this podcast because we've all got different names, so I am going to annoyingly have to ask questions that go to certain people, which may seem a little bit rigid, but as we go on, I might drop it depending on how different are you all sound?
Speaker 1: Well, just put we could put on some accents. Maybe that's fine.
Speaker 6: I can't put on an Italian.
Speaker 2: Accent quite natural to you. That was actually quite convincing. You know, earlier this year Australia was so excited to see who would be the next Bachelor, and it's clear now from what I can see before me, that they couldn't decide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he was definitely it was you know, we knew very late in the piece that it was three bachelors, but it's I think it's a lot better. Like I'm from a team sport background, so I like to do everything in a group. I don't really like to be doing stuff like this on my own, and having gone through it, I don't know how anyone ever did this in the past just with one person, because we're bouncing stuff off each other and all that. Like, I can't imagine coming home from a full day and then you just sort of sit in your own like, I just think that'd be so stressful. So it definitely made it a lot easier, well, Jed.
Speaker 2: It's been described as the Neapolitan ice cream of Bachelor's which makes me want to ask you the annoying question of who is what flavor? Who is chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
Speaker 4: I'd say I'm strawberry Tommy's shock, but flix, y.
Speaker 1: Well, what's wrong with vanilla? There's nothing wrong with vanilla. But I think that I bring a little bit more spice to the equation.
Speaker 4: Than to be the vill I think we're I don't think we're Neapolitan. The thing is, I think we're you know, we're all golden gay time. We're a bit you know, we're at but we're like the rainbow one, Like we're all a bit of a different way.
Speaker 1: We've gone from Golden Gay have to rainbow off each other all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to leave that. You know, it's up to everyone's interpretation on you know, what those flavors mean. But I appreciate the answer because I kind of thought you were going to stall on that, Felix. I was going to ask you, how did they find you to do this show and whether any hesitations from your behalf.
Speaker 1: I think at the start, look, I'm not really you know, I've been on you know, three dates in my life before this, so I'm not really That's just not something I usually do. I like to just sort of live my own life and do my own thing. I've always done sport or other things where you're around a group anyway. So there was a little bit of hesitation because you know, I don't know, I could be the worst date of all time. I just didn't really really know. And now I'm going to do it on national television with stuff that I'm not really used to doing. But you know, after thinking it's through, I was. I was. I thought it'd be a great opportunity because I'm not like a not a dating apps person. I text like an old man. It's a lot easier for me to talk face to face with people, and I enjoy doing that, and I feel like sometimes the way the world's move we're going away from that a little bit more so, like I'm the annoying guy in the elevator that will try to start up an awkward conversation with you when you just want to get to your floor.
Speaker 2: So any other arena you've been practicing, you know, for a very long time before you know you get.
Speaker 1: Many arenas in the dating sense have been heard some practice, but just not the ones here.
Speaker 2: Thomas has been a very different season. You know, we've all been teased how many different changes there are. But do you think audiences are going to be shocked by those changes that have been made to a very familiar format.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think they're going to be shocked, but in a really good way.
Speaker 5: I I tuned in to watch some of the previous seasons and you know, it was fantastic, like it was all about romance and love. And this season really brings in more of the real scene of like the date, the real dating scene. You know, you won't find the candles and all the flowers and the red carpets, like it's literally two normal people going on two normal dates. You get, you get to pick what date you're taking your your your your your date on and there's lots of reality and I think that's really cool.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean I think it needed a change. I mean, this is Go Broke, I'll Go Home season, which I kind of like, Jed, did you have any requirements when it came to the type of women that you wanted to meet? Because we all know when they're you know, you meet the producers, you can have really in depth conversations about what it is that you're looking for. You know, what were some of those requirements if you don't mind me asking, Yeah.
Speaker 4: For sure, Well for me, I don't necessarily have a type. It'll sound quite a generic answer, but honestly, someone that's just I think confident, and I think someone that would Honestly, the thing is also not.
Speaker 3: Everyone would like the way that I look.
Speaker 4: So I was also like, you know, Adam and and you know, maybe giving them some sort of hint to who I am, because I'm not. If I was going into that show as a woman expecting a bachelor like these boys and you got me.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, well, gee, wish, what's going on?
Speaker 4: So I think I definitely presented my personality in someone that would fit that. But for me, yeah, I think it's just someone that loves someone that's a bit different and very true to who they are, and that's I think a woman that's confident in themselves. So that was really my only requirement, Like, I don't have a type.
Speaker 3: I think my.
Speaker 4: Dating history with girls, if you you know, were to see them, it's not like a certain type of woman.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was just someone that's.
Speaker 4: Confident in them in themselves and would like a tattooed bleach haad drummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm just going to be really honest because I'm that person. But I actually met you at a at a function not that long ago the launch of Yeah, Yeah and Boy, and I didn't when the press release came out and I saw the photos, you were not my favorite out of the three because I was like, oh, this is a little a little left of center for the Bachelor. But then when I met you for the three days that followed, I just kept thinking about you, and you are a very intoxicating person. So you know, I think it's going to be interesting to see what people think of you. Three before it starts and then see where we end up.
Speaker 4: Definitely, No, I appreciate that. I think I'm comments on not promising. No, I'm very keen for it to come out. I think, especially in my history, I'm sort of judged quite quickly, so I think sometimes, you know, when I open my mouth, I thought it wouldn't be a good thing, But now I actually can't wait for people to hear me speak and see who I am. So yeah, No, but I appreciate that compliment. It means a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're looking for something different as well. You know, we can't just stick to the same old sort of formulas. But interestingly enough, so Felix, you have more to say this time around with who you have a connection with. You know, with these initial dates, we've heard that there's initial dates to narrow it down, so you can't even get to the mansion without you guys sort of having a bit of a saying that as surely there were some horrible dates. Can you describe to me like one of the worst dates that you went on prior to.
Speaker 1: I can't go to detail about what the individual dates happened, but I can tell you, yes, there were some absolute shockers because sometimes you just don't you just don't hit it off, especially when I'm someone that talks so much and you know, usually doesn't shut up. It can sort of get weird with your always having to drive the conversation. But I think the thing that we all all agreed on was that just how brave the girls had to be to agree to do this, because you know, when you usually come on the red carpet, you know, you can wear a silly outfit or something and it's all a bit of fun, but you really have to put yourself on the line here, and that was so hard to like, like, who am I to say no to someone else? Like since when do I get that power? And I think that was the hard part, whereas like, this girl's just done something. Because if it was me in that situation and they said take someone on a first date, it's on national TV and they might reject you. There, hell, no am I going to do that? Like you have to be so brave to do that, And that was an attractive quality in every one of those girls because it's something I like, so yeah, I think for most of the time, I was just like, man, you got to be so brave to be doing this and credit to you know, even the girls that didn't make it to the Mansion like to go through life with that sort of attitude where you know what, I'm just going to give it a crack. I think was just a really special thing, and a lot of people are going to relate to some of those awkward moments in the dates, both from the guys and the girls, because everyone's you know, everyone's been on one.
Speaker 2: The currency of the show, though, isn't it that you know, we can all relate because we've all been on the shittiest of dates and.
Speaker 1: You know that we've got flaws. It's not we're not put up on this pedestal as if we're the perfect person and you can do no wrong. You know, you're saying all the perfect things, like we stick our foot in it sometimes maybe more than the other.
Speaker 3: No, ik, yeah, bit, well do it.
Speaker 1: We're sitting there going, jeez, this isn't how the Bachelor's meant to work. They team it up against me here, I'm fighting for my life. I'm about to get I thought I was about to get evicted.
Speaker 2: But it was that sort of work again.
Speaker 1: I think that was a that was a cool part like that's how the real world works.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 1: You're not standing up there and picking and choosing. You know, you actually have to if you want to build a relationship with someone. It's a two way street, and I think it's really well represented in this series.
Speaker 2: Thomas, had you watched the show and do you have a favorite previous bachelor or bachelorette?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I have watched a couple of seasons, and Samanthias out here and there. I mostly focused on the latest one, so Jimmy and I really enjoyed watching his love story unfold. I'll probably say that my favorite bachelorette so far, just like personality wise, is being Brittany Hockley. I really love her vibe and Felix.
Speaker 2: Did you have any previous bachelors or bachelorettes offering you any advice? You know, once we announced that you guys were doing the show, you know, Australia all new, I'm assuming that some of them might have, you know, slid into your DMS and given you a heads up. Did you speak to any of them? And can you tell me who you spoke to?
Speaker 1: Me? You would have hoped so, Ben, but none of them, None of them reached out. All I had was a couple of dms called me white Bread and Vanilla, and well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Just your posts, that's just the other boy.
Speaker 1: But no, no, I didn't have any reachie. The only actual ex person that I've had a conversation with was Brooke Blurton. I was at a basketball thing and she was there as well. She super nice and she just said, you know, reaffirmed my fears that it's about to get incredibly crazy and all that sort of stuff. But no, no, she's the only person I've really run into from the show. But she was fantastic sort of prepping for a little bit of what it's like, you know, on social media and all that sort of stuff while the show is going on.
Speaker 2: It'd be the first thing that I'd do. I'd be like, I've got to go go on the show and I've got to ring everyone or ask all these questions that people who've done it before me. Had either of the other two of you, had you tried to hit up any previous bachelors of Bachelorettes and ask for advice.
Speaker 4: No, really, I saw an article pop up with Jimmy giving us advice publicly, so and I really yeah, I got that really quick.
Speaker 3: Why that wouldn't be a good thing? But no, I didn't reach out to anyone. I was just sort of like, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the good thing is we have even though they haven't done it before, but having these guys and us next to each other and getting along so well, we just ultimately had their support system there and obviously not having our phones on the show, this is what we had and like, thank goodness, we get along and we're O, that's been a solid soundboard for each other.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, A solid bromance is obviously formed, which means that you know, we've been told that, you know, there's two proposals, which means it's disappointing for one of you, but at least you walk away with the ultimate bromance of you know, one of the other guys.
Speaker 3: But it's not as if no one walks away with anything. So you have to tune in and see what happens.
Speaker 2: That is a good teas that is a very good tease. I enjoy that. I enjoyed a lot. What I was gonna ask, I was gonna ask Jed, has there been could you see yourself having friendships with these guys. You know, post show, do you think it's just one of those scenarios like the movie Speed, where you know, situations based on extreme situations you know, don't work out. Do you think that you'll be friends with these boys for life?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I think I think we all actually went through way more of a personal journey than we thought a reality TV show would bring on me personally, had one of the most growing times and realizations of my life during the filming and in the gap between it filming and airing, And honestly, these two boys have been in my life in some of the most roughest and intimate times and been there for me and during the film, and it's an intense thing, and we all let out a lot of emotion, and probably the most emotion I've ever let out has been to these two boys. And from the start to the beginning to now, outside of the show and forever, I can honestly see, you know, these boys standing next to me at my wedding.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I love them.
Speaker 1: Wedding wedding coming up, don't anything.
Speaker 2: Who's wedding not my wedding. I've been engaged for ten years, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 3: I'll come to yours too.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, And Thomas, I was going to say, the season promises swingers, walkouts, and tantrums, and that's just what's in the promo. Although what I want to know is do the girls change their mind and start going for a different bloke, because you guys are all in this mansion now and you've picked these girls, but surely they're going to change their mind. I mean I started off, you know, Thomas, thinking you're my favorite, and you know now I've gone to Jed and by the end of this chat it will be different again. How did you stop these women?
Speaker 4: You know, it's all three at the same time you realize, Look, that's one of the good things about about this show, Like it's it's a it's a free world, right, and it's it's absolutely free choice on.
Speaker 5: The show, and we we go with who we vibe with, and there's definitely a few surprises happening that again, it just keeps this show really real. So there's been a few of those things happening, and they've been they've been good.
Speaker 6: There's been some drama.
Speaker 5: A few of us have been very surprised, but towards the end, it was just again super real, which is what you want.
Speaker 2: I also love the fact that we're talking about the promos. I liked the James Bond in themed you know themed ad where all three of you arriving like you know, you're a spy, which was fun.
Speaker 4: But that's our usual vote of transport license to as we said, very realistic season, so we thought we'd kick it off with our usual transitation device.
Speaker 2: That is, I kind of reminded me of the start of Wolf of Wall Street where Leonard Dekapra crashes helicopter. You know, it's all very schmid, but if it was real world, I'm assuming that just we.
Speaker 4: Didn't go that mar continue which one of you is the James Bond out of the three of you, though me it is definitely I'm more like the Swedish villain with a weird eyes driving the Jaguar.
Speaker 2: Well, Jed has the doorway open for more reality TV after this? I mean, has the realities of reality TV scared your way? Or would you do more shows like this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I think you know, Music's always been my thing and I came here for a reason, and I think you know, you'll find out If that's the case, then there's no really need for me to be on anything else, So I can't see myself continuing onto anything else. I think this has been a really special experience and it gave me a lot more than I thought it really would, and it hasn't even aired yet, so I think personally, to me, I actually cherished that quite close to my heart, and I think if I was to jump on something else one it definitely wouldn't be anything to do like this. But too, I think think this has just been so special for me. I want to hold you know, my experience on TV like this and yeah, yeah, not tarnish it with something else. I'm happy being a drummer, so I'll ride off into the sunset and.
Speaker 3: Be happy doing that.
Speaker 2: I really like the answer, you know, Felix osher Is. I've know Osha. I've interviewed him a couple of times, been at a few parties with him, and I know him to be, you know, quite jovial, a bit of a prankster behind the scenes. Did you click with him straight away or was he like an annoying big brother throughout this process?
Speaker 1: No, Osha was great. Look, I think from the start, I think we've both got our you know, weird quirks and that sort of stuff. Like I think we we did get along quite well during it and the journey that I went on through it. Osha actually gave me some really good advice throughout it, because you know, even some of our background stuff was a little bit similar and been through sort of similar circumstances that we discussed. So I think I really used him as a bit of another sounding board outside of these guys in a few of the chats that we so he played it seem played a really crucial part, and more so than I think is represented in the show. You know, just as a host. He's a lot more than that when it comes to this, Like this guy's heart and soul is in this show, like it. He's absolutely all about it, all about the journey and finding love, Like he's well, he's so proud that the amount of people that have finished the show and remained together. Yeah, and you can tell when he talks about it that it's genuine It's not just you know, a host up there making the show nice and warm and fuzzy. He's really speaking from the heart, like he genuinely seems like the type of guy that would do this for free. Yeah, like he just he just come out here and say I want to be involved with this.
Speaker 6: It's been a good mentor Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Invests in the conversation. I think that's one thing that for me, you know, doing interviews. But you know also when you meet people that you've seen on television, you straight away get the sense that someone's being authentic if they are, and with a show like he can be a lot of things. He can be outspoken, you know, he could be really kind, and he can be all of these things, which makes him so real and so accessible I think to audiences and probably why it's been you know, doing a million seasons of The Bachelor and used to come. If you'll get divorced, you could come back and do the sequel to the Bachelor's and try and find someone else with Oschiginsburg. Before you go, I was gonna say, Thomas, I'm assuming you have to keep these relationships really hush hush, and there has been a longer wait than we expected to have. You know, does that put an unrealistic expectation or pressure on these relationships that you've managed to finish off with trying to sort of hide them for as long as you've had to hide them.
Speaker 5: So I see, I always try to find the silver lining in everything and the lesson and everything, and so I'm in a point where if it's taken longer, I'm gonna just like ride it and just do my best to maintain a good relationship. So despite the weight, like for me, even the weight is positive because I can then really manage to like build on my relationship at a distance.
Speaker 4: I've managed to do fairly well. Like it hasn't been too hard, I think. And the thing that people don't realize too is the network organizes really secret rendezvous and things like that so we can see them. So people may think that you finish it and then you can't see them ever again, but it's definitely.
Speaker 6: Not the case.
Speaker 1: He's the one. The one thing that is difficult is like, obviously I like to go out and have a good time, and you know, I never go out trying to pick up women. I go out and I stand a meter from the DJ booth and I dance for twelve hours. So people always assume if you're out.
Speaker 2: Which is why you single it thin, how do that.
Speaker 1: Add twenty to that? But that's something that I just really enjoy doing. Like I've got a couple of mates and we just go like techno and dance like that. That's just what we enjoy doing. And you go out and every one assumes like, oh, you must be single because you're out, And I think that's the misconception that you're not necessarily looking for women or even talking to anyone. You just out to have a good time. And even like you got it. I got it once at a restaurant I was out with you know, two couples and me, and then one of the girlfriends said, Oh, you're obviously not in a relationship because you're here, and it's like you're sitting at dinner. Like people read into things so much that it sort of it gets a little bit annoying.
Speaker 6: Sometimes, Yeah, that is annoying.
Speaker 4: I think people definitely catch on that, you know, I'm always gone out, you know, for walks by myself and playing gigs and out at venues. And I think on one hand, you know, people don't understand it's like, well, of course we can't be with them yet because you know, show hasn't aired. But two, I think people put their own relationships in our foot and like, maybe you can't deal with a few fair bit of distance.
Speaker 3: But maybe we can. You know. I think other people are like, oh, how does that work. It's like, well, you know it actually it works.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I've been together with my partner for thirteen years and in gay years, that is eight hundred years. But it's funny. I want him to be his own person, and so I go to family things by myself. I go out with my mates by you know, one on one, and he doesn't have to come with me everywhere, and nor do I want him to. And I think that's the essence of having a good relationship is championing your partner to be their own person and have their own life outside of you know, the romance, which can still be there, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think all this has done is actually tested something early on which solidifies something.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 4: It's honestly been quite a good thing, especially you know, given my world and how I travel a lot. For me, it was a key part of finding someone that's okay with a bit of distance and you know, one that's why I went on this show to find someone you know, sort of willing to put themselves out there in front of an intense environment that coupled with a bit of distance, and feel like it's sort of perfect for me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, someone out there, there's someone out there for all of us. I mean, I genuinely believe that, and I think different, different hours, different lifestyles, you will still find someone that will be compatible. And you guys already have a headstart because you're all ridiculously good looking. Sound like Jeff Goblin Towards the end thered.
Speaker 3: I need the extra pump up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys don't need the pump up. You guys are looking all right now.
Speaker 3: I've seen the comment section I need the pump up.
Speaker 2: I had a question in there actually to ask you about that. I was going to say, you know, online you've had probably more of the most unusual comments that are out there. And I deleted that question and sort of rephrased it to what I was saying to you about me changing my mind. And I think, you know, I think you're going to take people on a real journey, and I think it'll be the reward for having to read some fairly hectic things at times, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for me, I've always looked like this and dress like this, and I've been bullied my entire life, so a bit of social media isn't a shock to me. And I've actually found this day and age for someone that looks like me, and even just being straight looking like this, It's never been a more peaceful, beautiful place. But when it wasn't when I was growing now that really sort of gave me the confidence and thick skin.
Speaker 3: So the comments everyone sort of like, oh, I don't look at them.
Speaker 4: It's like I've been dealing with this stuff for years and physically beaten for the way that I look. So now a few comments from people on Instagram who I don't know, honestly doesn't know, affect me. So my whole position is, you know, twofold coming on here to find someone, but honestly, you know, hopefully I can inspire some other people that are a bit left of center to be confident and help them along the way.
Speaker 2: I like to look at it as you know, you've already lowered everyone's expectations, so you've got so far to go from here. With the other two, they've they've got a higher perch to fall off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I actually, yeah, I very much enjoy the online stuff, Like I think it's if you don't know someone personally and they're posting it, it's kind of funny, like it's like the mean tweets sort of set up. Like, I quite enjoy it. The only thing I worry about is when family sees it, Like you Grandma's on Facebook and she scrolls through and it's just me getting cussed out for being white, like the entire time, and it's like, you know, she doesn't understand that it doesn't affect me and you know, my parents stuff like that. When it's for me, it's like, you know, I laugh at it. But it's sometimes they're the ones you worry about, the people who don't really understand how social media works. Like you know, you go into anyone's account and you even if they're the best person on earth, you find negative things. You have the comments, it's just what people like to do. Yeah, but you know, certain generations don't really understand that, like why are they saying that? Why are they saying that like that that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my sister still sends me. This is ten years ago. I was on Big Brother and there was people wrote all this horrendous stuff. She still sends me the worst top five tweets of all time, and they're so funny, like as in, they're so outrageous that someone would not know or have met you, but willing to put something like that together. Just before we go, I ask everyone this question to everyone who joins the podcast, but one of you can probably answer it, So pick who would want to answer it. But what is something from behind the scenes, something that we won't see? Kind of like a behind the scenes secret of The Bachelor's twenty twenty three, I would.
Speaker 4: Say I took the longest to be dressed and done up because I require a bit more.
Speaker 6: He's definitely the deal.
Speaker 1: I'll give you behind the scenes one. I actually gained six kilos throughout the show as all I was eating was Tim Tams because we could order whatever we wanted, so I pretty much lived off Tim Tams for the entire time. And then as it went on. You know, there's a pool scene late in the piece where I was like, oh no, I'm going to leave this one. I was quite happy to get the shirt off at the start of the show, but Tim Tams has done an absolute number on me.
Speaker 5: I'll give you something. I'll give you some details. So I was actually in shock in the space of an hour and a half two hours probably he ate a whole family tray of Tim Tams.
Speaker 6: Was like a packet of like there's Cadbury chocolates, how they go in the corn?
Speaker 2: Funny Channel ten is network. Ten is actually rebooting The Biggest Loser, So maybe, yeah, I'm not eating your way into another show.
Speaker 1: If I went on another reality TV sho I'll be on that one next.
Speaker 2: For what I went through, guys. I just from being able to chat to you guys today, I can tell this is going to be a really fun series. I'm so excited for austral to finally get a chance to see it. And I just want to say thank you for teasing us with what is going to be a very interesting season of The Bachelor now called The Bachelor's Again.