Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 3: This is a big one. This is for the girls.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than the other. Whimsy low hand punched in the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother.
Speaker 5: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 6: I won't leave enjoyed the cull.
Speaker 1: This yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: That's the line.
Speaker 5: I see it quite clearly.
Speaker 2: Well, get new glasses.
Speaker 1: Just couple of mitches said one.
Speaker 2: Mitch is clearly better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Now Here is mich Jury and Mitchell koos here we are, Hello, Hello, how are your bloody?
Speaker 2: Do we not bad? But juce again?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: As long as that split second delay of a fingernail clicking on that button chiming.
Speaker 3: In, My fingernails are not even long.
Speaker 1: They're huge. Hold up the camera, don't chip one? Shall I expect?
Speaker 2: Is that mic of yours out in the little pit there where the producers did? Does that bend down to the table. I want you to click your nails to show just how long they are To people listening, Oh, I don't like that asmr.
Speaker 1: It sounds like fiberglass. Snap.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no, that's horrendous.
Speaker 1: Like how have you been Mitch.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, business as usual about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been fine.
Speaker 2: Actually, did I tell you that I had my family reunion?
Speaker 1: You did actually mean Bogan gay or you met halfway or something.
Speaker 2: No, we went to Gunda guys. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's next to Twindle Arabean, right, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So if you're new to this podcast, I'll mate Cheery over here has this thing where he can make up fictional suburb names on the spot.
Speaker 1: It's not a thing. It's not like I was a gift that I've been born with. It is a gift, though if I was an avenger, I wouldn't be the suburb guy.
Speaker 2: Do one right now?
Speaker 1: Barrel Ginda guy, that's a barrel Ginda guy. That's where they had those horrific floods last year.
Speaker 2: Well, funny you bring this up because at my family reunion there wasn't a whole lot of old Mitchell. What have you been up to? How is your life? It's God? That guy you work with on that new podcast is funny. Really, Yeah, a lot of compliments from the Kombs clan come in your way, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you, very sweet. Well, because of the suburb thing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that was actually my sister's favorite thing. She said, out of all the things that we've done on this show, that was her favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Well, she's from a lauracanor isn't she. I think that's where I met he from. We used to swim together in Lourcana local pool.
Speaker 2: You know, I've had a few people on our Instagram saying that we should get merch made for our show. I was thinking we should get you know, those tea towels that have all the city names like Rome, Paris, London. We should get one with all the fictional suburb names that you come up with.
Speaker 1: Brenda Batreldan, do you have you have a favorite one? Right?
Speaker 2: Narry Warrabin, Marry War do another one? Just I need another one?
Speaker 1: Brickle battle Bush. Isn't it funny? I had a family dinner this week and my actually.
Speaker 7: No, he was at a funeral, at a funeral.
Speaker 1: Sorry it was it was sad, but it was yea. Yeah. Anyway, we're at the funeral and we're at the wake, and God, you better buddy believe I was at the finger sand We're just just chumping them down. Cucumber and Mayo don't even like it. But I had six and I was sitting there. My uncle came over and he was like, always benchmarking my career, always thinks I'm not doing enough and lovely guys. My godfather. He's like, oh, I listened to that podcast you do and I'm like yeah, and he's like he's not for you. And I'm like hey, and he's like the guy you do it with, he's not for you.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not going to date, and we're not dating, so that's fine.
Speaker 1: He was like, you need a straight man. I'm like, well, neither of us are filling that blank. We are the opposite, and I think that.
Speaker 2: You need a straight male co host for this.
Speaker 1: No, he thinks I need someone to bounce off so I can be the star because he wants me to be the funny one.
Speaker 2: And sorry, darling, do you think I'm outshining you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's probably what he thinks. I think he doesn't want the band to be equal. I think he wants you to be the damsel in distressed that goes.
Speaker 2: Right, So you need to be the funny one and I need to be in hysteric. Yeah, that's not happening. I don't agree, but I you know what I would like to say in defense of myself. Sometimes when I'm looking back at the videos that we film here in studio.
Speaker 1: I look like a fucking wilderbeast.
Speaker 2: No, I noticed that I do a lot of silent laughter. So I'll have a massive grin on my face and I'm like lean away from the microphone and like laughing. And then I'm like, that's shit audio, because when you listen to the podcast, it sounds like I just give you nothing.
Speaker 1: I just have like a yelling, fat fool. I'm like gun.
Speaker 2: Because Jenna's on the other side of soundproof glass as well. There's no reason to believe that anyone finds you funny in this space.
Speaker 1: Like a science experiment begins his poor fat gorilla. No laugh is like the road Runner.
Speaker 2: Hell, I didn't even do that.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. Anyway, let's jump into the show. If it's your first time listening, welcome, is this nine? Make sure we are ten nine nine, Episode nine? What do we have coming up on today's show?
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to be doing something a little bit different, right, We're gonna be doing it? Is it just you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: So we've been in touch with Georgie on Instagram, one of our dear listeners.
Speaker 1: She DMed us, yes.
Speaker 2: And she's got something that she'd like to get up her chest, And we'd just like to let you know that the option is there for you too.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: If something ever springs to mind, or something that we're talking about you want to comment on, we'll get you on.
Speaker 1: Oh god forbid, you want our advice. I don't know why you do that, well, dully doctor, but it.
Speaker 2: Is definitely not our advice. I was gonna say, the airways the cloud is yours. Yes, yes, yes, okay, So if you've got an insid with me for us, just head to a couple of mitches on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get Georgie on. But we're gonna start the show the same way we do every week. We kick it off with and is it just me? So something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do. One each the other one doesn't know what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we surprise each other. Mine, you can go first this week. Mine is actually you've had a video on your Facebook go viral on this topic, a similar topic. But I had this experience this week, and I have lost sleep over it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to narrow it down. I've had lots of let's go everyone on Facebook, so to tell you, Uncle Roth, But sure, should I kick things off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You can start us, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Is it just men?
Speaker 2: Touched by the Veronicas just not that good?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I disagree. I actually quite like the song.
Speaker 2: Well, I quite like the song too. It's a bop, make no mistake. But have you noticed it's become a bit of a meme at the moment to like overhype the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people like Actually I have noticed that.
Speaker 2: If people don't know what Untouched by the Veronicas is, it's this song. Of course, you've got to remember this one.
Speaker 1: Oh God takes me that.
Speaker 2: Sorry copyright law's five second rule.
Speaker 1: I thought i'd done something wrong. Did you see me? Like an abuse puppy? Dadill yell at me.
Speaker 2: I'd love to play the whole bloody song, but I can't do that. I have Actually, I've tried to play the whole song within the five second parameter I've been given. I just put it in fast motion. No law's broken. We all know that song, don't we.
Speaker 1: It was the whole song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen again. If I play any longer than five seconds, that's breaching copyright.
Speaker 1: So that's completely legal.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's terrific. I might be taking the piss there. But moving right along, why we talk what we were talking about untouched, Because, like I said, it's become a bit of a memed overhype of the song. MTV have taken it one step too far. Did you see what they were doing last weekend? No?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was ahead of the launch of the Veronica's reality show.
Speaker 1: I knew about MTV. I had them on my show to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh did you Yeah? What are they like?
Speaker 1: They're very nice, but they were on speakerphone for the two of them, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Hey girls, Hey, Jess, Hey Lisa.
Speaker 1: I'm like, your fucking tweens, get one phone each, you know what I mean? But no, but they were very nice, and they had cameras filming. This was a couple of weeks ago, so they've been filming for a while.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the show yet, but apparently in episode one they filmed the Veronica's Coming into Kiss where we walk to go on Kyle and Jack Yoe and you can see the back of my head.
Speaker 1: You're kidding. That's a beautiful girl in the corner there. Who is she?
Speaker 2: I want her name? But anyway, what TV have done in the lead up to promoting this reality show they played twenty four hours of Untouched. They wiped out an entire Saturday and just played this song on repeat for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: On their TV station. Yes, holy shit.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch, but I'm assuming the music video was with it. I don't actually know. But here's the thing. Like I said, it's a great song, but the quickest way to ruin a great song is by playing it repeatedly. Like even working here at Kiss, there are some songs that I think are quite and because I'm here all day and a lot of the same songs get repeated more than once during the day, I end up hating them, like tones and I dance month Oh my god. I'm sure she's a lovely girl. But if I fucking hear it again.
Speaker 1: Obviously not a toilet and a bird or tweet like out the window. When I wake up, It'll be like n the bird and then I'll be like, oh, here is never funny. I'm fuck off or someone will wail in my house mubble chip her toe, and she'd be like, you used to be somebody alone. Ever, human noise now turns into a pop song. For me, it's ruined, and it does ruin it.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, Like, don't ruin a good thing in the form of untouched by playing it over and over again, even my favorite song in the world, no matter how obsessed with the song like I become. I don't reckon. I could listen to it on repeat without getting sick of it. Oh no, I reckon.
Speaker 1: I could, Like I've got a couple songs I'm hooked on at the moment, but right now I'm obsessed with the new Doua Lipa song. Yeah, she came on the show too, look at me name dropping, which is such good friends. That's probably why.
Speaker 2: I like it. You didn't tell me that she came on the show.
Speaker 1: She came on the show, Yeah, she called through, but yeah her later song.
Speaker 2: Sorry, can we upload that to our podcast stream as like a bonus episode? I feel like you just you do these things on your radio show and then you never talk about them here. That's that's something that you should share that you interviewed do with Lipa.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, if people are interested in my chat with Dualiba, then I'll put it up.
Speaker 2: Great, it's gonna be a bonus episode in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't start now is good. I could listen to that, I think for twenty four hours solid.
Speaker 2: You get sick of it though, that's the thing. Well, have you got your bloody have you got your AirPods on you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've got the new AirPods Pro, which you're You're an idiot. You bought the latest ones and they dropped new ones the next month.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I got them here ready.
Speaker 2: So put your headphones in and pop that do Aleapi song on repeat and I'll check in with you at the end of the show and see if you hate it yet. Can I'm telling you, we've got like, what, oh no, less than an hour to go, so that's enough time to get sick of a song for me. That's then you do it too.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it on my own, no.
Speaker 2: But you're the one that reckons that you can do it.
Speaker 1: I have nothing to prove if I'm doing this stupid challenge. You can do it too. When you've got a favorite song.
Speaker 2: Jenna can you bring my backpack in. It's got my my AirPods.
Speaker 1: If I have to, Yes, you have to.
Speaker 2: She's so willing to lend a hand, isn't she.
Speaker 3: Just need to wash my lunchbox first.
Speaker 2: No, no, you get my backpack and then wash your lunch pop.
Speaker 1: I've got my AirPod in. We're gonna start it at the same time.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening to that song. I like it, but I don't want to. I don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 1: Make Jenna do it too.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm I've been listening to Harley's in Hawaii by Kati Perry a lot, and I think it's under rated. I really like it, just in a in a bid to promote it, I will play that one once they get one.
Speaker 1: Five seconds. All right, this is my song.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jenna. Hold on, No, they're not here. Oh my god, Jenda, they're in my pocket. They've been in my pocket. Sorry Cardio for the month.
Speaker 1: Just go clean your lunchbot osteoporosis or flare up. This is my song. Ready, they're the best part. Sorry, Sorry, I'm gonna play ship.
Speaker 2: It actually really hurts to put an airport in and then put these big radio headphones over the top, but like pushes the airport into.
Speaker 1: Your double jamming.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if I can do this. You're we gonna call it? Should we give it a name? The repeat Challenge? The Dejavoo challenge?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like that's funny. Nah, let's see if we can recite the lyrics at the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: All right, I can just call the Untouched challenge because it's based off the Vronicker's it's like.
Speaker 1: You this is the last couple of weeks, Hey, untouched? All right, mine's in. I'm gonna just put my ear up to the microphone. Ready, everyone, This is just what I can hear in my left Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, oh, it's actually really hard to talk to you while hearing this song at the same time.
Speaker 1: What so I can't do it?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this? Are we sure this is a good idea?
Speaker 1: Radio?
Speaker 2: We can once again? You know what? Yes, we are doing it. Just approved to you that we're not radio. Okay, so apparently we're committed to this. This is actually really difficult.
Speaker 1: So this is it just me? Is it just me? Or could you definitely not listen to your favorite song? With twenty four hours will have an answer to it the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it'll be one hour, yeah, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Still I think you'll know.
Speaker 2: All right. Well that's that's my Is it just me for the week? What do you got for me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Is it completely inappropriate to keep your eyes open during a head massage at the hairdressers? What is it the cultural norm when you walk into the hairdressers and they go, do you want to wash? Yeah? Sure, I always love the wash because you get the massage. Oh right, I know what you mean. Now, yeah, you lie back in the basin and they start washing your hair. It's always two washes too, which is confusing anyway, So I sit down. I got the buddy, sixteen year old girl doing a t VET course at Tafe. Poor thing. She's very sweet, but she's like, i'll do your think. I'm like great, So she'll lie down. I start getting it done. She washes it twice, and then we go to the head massage. But do you keep your eyes open or do do you close them? Because I had them open and she was not having any of it. So I'm sitting up my back, my eyes a dead open. I'm like a dead cod. I'm just like lying open. It's like she's embalming a corpse. You know when you go the fish markets and there's all those bats when their eyes Like, that's what I'm and I get stiff because I'm nervous quite clearly sweating because that's just my norm. And I'm sitting there literally like a corpse. She'sing and I decided to close my eyes because like, I'll change it up. Then it gets fucking weird because I have a little half smile on. So this poor kid, what do you do?
Speaker 2: See? I definitely don't shut my eyes. I actually my hairdresser has to battle with me to make me relax because they can tell that I'm all tense in the shoulders and I'm not putting all of my weight on the basin. I'm basically just like leaning back doing like a half crunch. Like it's a definite core workout. When I get my hair washed at the hairdressers, Yeah, because I hate just putting my head back and just becoming like limp, like a baby that can't hold their own head. I just I actually don't like that part of the process.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well your eyes are closed, Nah, definitely not really, you know, I couldn't close my eyes at the hairdressers because just so everyone knows, at any given point, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: So if I close my eyes, there's a risk of me falling asleep. Do you realize how many times I've fallen asleep with the dentist Because I'm lying back, They've got that bloody fluorescent light in my face with those hideous Servo sunglasses on, which do nothing to block the lights. So I end up closing my eyes lest I go blind. And then I'm there with my mouth wide open and I just fall asleep, and then that poor dental assistant has to use that bloody tube that is like a little vacuum dripple because I draw when I sleep, So I'm there at the dentist's like it's like vacuuming up my drool spit into this basin, like Mitchell, Mitchel, wake up, no joke. I've fallen asleep with the dentist so many times, really, so there's a risk I could do that at the hairdressers too. No thanks, I.
Speaker 1: Fallen asleep at the massage parlot, and I think they thought I died. Ben's good boy, sir, sir, sir, done, now done, for hour. I'm okay. Sorry.
Speaker 2: When I was at the hair dresses yesterday. By the way, side note, I, oh, is this what you were talking about with the viral video of mine on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was getting there.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, people might have seen it on my Facebook page. I did a video where I left the hairdressers, and right before I left, they asked if I wanted to blow dry. I thought that just meant they were gonna use a hair dryer to dry my hair, not realizing that a blow dryer is like basically style. It is a style. They make it look all straight and bouncy and fluffy. And so I put this video on Facebook, ranting like, oh my god, what have I disagreed to? I look like fucking Lee'say. Wilkinson got like four million views and this was my first time going back to the salon since that oh like his back it was it was I'm not kidding. It's this like woggy gay guy called Francesco and he's like, oh my god, I have not stopped laughing since I saw that video. That was amazing. That was so funny. I was like, oh, thank you, thank you. Whatever cuts my hair. And then starts bloody blow drying it again. Oh, and I was like, I thought it was so heavily implied in that video on my Facebook page that that is not how I wanted to leave the salon looking.
Speaker 3: He did it again.
Speaker 2: Look, that's why I've got my hair tied up. I'm gonna take it out. Oh my hair puts. Oh he's out, come back, Katie Hold, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck like a brat's doll straight out of the top drawer.
Speaker 2: I know, isn't it. It's gone down a little bit, but it was very fluffy and very bound.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of volume in it. Well. I got my hair cut and my hairdresser said to me talking about my career house kiss. I'm like good, I'm just She's like, anyway, how's Mitch Coombs. I didn't even finish. Yeah, I'm like he's good. She's like, God, he's funny, Perry, That's fine, God's funny. I'm like, yeah. She's like all the girls here in the tea room just watch his video.
Speaker 2: On Loop or the Litha Wilkinson they love it.
Speaker 1: It's like a hairdressing thing that they pass around. God. Here, I am I a Jim's body promoting your own videos. I should join TikTok and start so.
Speaker 2: Yes, the point you were making is that it's awkward as fuck.
Speaker 1: To Jenna, what do you do? Do you keep your eyes open or closed? She has got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of hair.
Speaker 1: I don't go out, so I don't know she does it herself opened.
Speaker 2: Jenne's the type to fall asleep like on a barthroa, a train or something, and then go to the end of the line and be like, fuck where am I?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Really, poor Jenna is the type of person that to get off the train in North Sydney and end up being gwindle Barreday.
Speaker 3: Just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you leave a lot of you. I can't think of anything nice to say.
Speaker 4: Just hit five stars and tell them what color soccuary?
Speaker 1: Did you just look down at your feet? What a dopey piece of shit?
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'm sick of you talking? Are you sick of me talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Me time over myself?
Speaker 2: Thank God, because that's enough out of us for now.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Georgie has been in touch with us on our Instagram. Georgie Aule of Mitches is where you can find us. She's not the only one. We've had a few people sending in is it just me? Of their own? Of course, we kick off the show each time with and is it just me? Each and now we thought, hey, why should everyone listening to miss out on the fun?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, well they're not going to miss out on the fun because it's not going to be and is it just me? I want that to be sacred for the two of us and change it up. It's going to be and is it just you?
Speaker 2: Wow? You must have spent hours thinking of that?
Speaker 1: Did I work up in a cold sweat?
Speaker 2: So hit us up anytime if you've got something you want to vent about our cloud is your clouds?
Speaker 1: Exactly right?
Speaker 2: But for now, Georgie is the star. Hey Georgie, Hi.
Speaker 1: Guy Hejie first one? How exciting?
Speaker 2: Where in the world are you joining us from.
Speaker 5: I'm actually from something somewhere that you Mitchell has described as the Gronky's Place on Earth. I live just al Campbeltown, Oh.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, dare you hang on? When did I say hang on? The Gronky's Place on Earth? Just outside of Campbellton where it was.
Speaker 5: During a mad when mid lived and you had to come up with the place?
Speaker 1: Oh on, your.
Speaker 2: Old podcast is back on, not back cup of tea? What suburb exactly was it that I said? It's the Gronky's Place on Earth Cambletown. Oh wow, that's so harsh. I don't even have any beef with Campbelltown. I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 5: I have beef with Campbelltown twenty minutes from there.
Speaker 1: Right, don't bring up the old podcast. I'm like a scorn Exuse I'm the new lover. I don't bring her up again. Wait, do you like the show better?
Speaker 2: Don't ask her that.
Speaker 1: I can't ask it, Georgie, what do you prefer?
Speaker 5: It's different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, Thank you, George. That's that's all it needs to be. You don't need to compare the two. They are very different.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, hold on, let's jump in.
Speaker 2: Well, before we jump in, I should explain to her if we seem a little bit distracted, George, it's because we're currently in the middle of what we're calling the untouched challenge.
Speaker 1: So it's like waterboarding they did in World War One, except just with music. It's horrendous.
Speaker 2: It's basically the veronicas played Untouched on MTV for twenty four hours, and I said that you watched it? Did you?
Speaker 5: Of course I did. I love because Untouched a psychonic.
Speaker 2: I actually said, I can't imagine anyone actually sitting down and watching that. How many Untouched songs did you get through?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know how many? Is in an hour? The Girls that will four?
Speaker 2: Are you were there for an hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just get on with Cory Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny that you say that, because at the start of the show, I was saying, this show is about an hour. I reckon. After one hour of listening to the one song on repeat, you'd get sick of it. I'm listening to Harley's in Hawaii by Katie Perry. Hold on, let me just see if you can hear it? Can you hear that? What do you think of Harley's in Hawaiian Curiosity? It's honestly bid, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: I couldn't listen to it for like any hour straight, but like when it comes like my I'm like, yeah, well what am myself?
Speaker 1: I've got to a leper. Don't don't start now, hold on, n.
Speaker 5: It's different, it's a weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yes, I apologize if we seemed distracted at any point during this call. So let's get into it, shall we. You've broughten? Is it just me to us? The floor is yours? Hit?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Our customers who approach you on your phone? The worst, like the absolute worst, that's the one. Like I work in a phantasy and I work like where the screw so like where the drives are? Like I need to ask you questions?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you're right, you'd need their attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're on your phone. I can't ask you those questions.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: I just get pieces of paper, worry it me and expected to go run and pick them up, Like I don't know what I need to know?
Speaker 8: Like what allergy you.
Speaker 5: Have to send? Doctors are dumb and subscribe you things that like you card to take?
Speaker 2: Hey out of curiosity? What's the most like intrusive personal question you've had to ask someone your job?
Speaker 5: I have had to ask someone a female what thrash symptoms she was having?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: What color her potential discharge?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, was she on the phone to a partner at the time.
Speaker 5: Look, she was one of the lucky ones that wasn't on her phone. Because I would have just thrown the box at her and gone. Yet that's fine. I don't care you.
Speaker 1: So what's what's your stay? Do you want people to not be on the phone at all while they serve you, or you know, like the classic phone to the ear. Sorry, I'm just I'm just at the chemist. Hey, I'm so sorry, and they pushed the phone away.
Speaker 8: That's what I do.
Speaker 5: I'm to tell me that, Like, if you're seeing you waiting to be served and you're on your phone, I've got my problems when they come up to the counter and they don't even say hello.
Speaker 2: Oh, so they keep the human they carry on with the conversation that they're having on the phone, and they just kind of handy this script. Gotcha.
Speaker 1: I'll give you my opinion. I hate it. I can't do it. I am like, I profusely apologize if I have to, Like I'll be on the phone to someone at work and yeah, i'll take this much money next year, and they'll be anyway, here's your cheese and bake and scroll and I'm like, I'm so sorry. Hold on, I'm gonna have to call you that. I'm so sorry. That's my boss. I give them the fullback story. I'm like, I need more money. I asked them for more money, and then they're like, yeah, great, just take take the money like a thirteen year old child riddle.
Speaker 5: That I hate it when people do it to me, so I feel bad.
Speaker 8: I feel bad.
Speaker 2: Well, once again, I'm here to represent the bitch of the piece because I catch myself doing it all the time. And it's interesting you brought this up, because I always assume, oh, they probably don't mind, because half the time I've noticed more and more the people that serve me in customer service kind of scenarios they are less willing to chat than I am. And I'm like the most socially awkward person ever. So when I'm the one trying to push this conversation and they have no interest, it's really confronting. So I often just assume they don't want to talk to me anymore than I want to make some more talk with them. It's just too much effort for both of us. So I often just catch myself on the phone or like I am right now while talking to you, Georgie with earpords in listening to music, how.
Speaker 5: Disrespectful, Like if you don't want bass conversation or like, Hi, how are you a high?
Speaker 2: It's fine, I'll at least kind of give them a nod or whatever. If I'm mid conversation on.
Speaker 5: The phone on the I'm good, call me like That's make the pinical of it, now.
Speaker 2: Georgie, Obviously, you're in a position where when people do these things that piss you off at work, you still have to be polite to them because you're in customer service. Let's just pretend I'm a customer. I've just walked up to you, and I'm on the phone and you right now, pretend that you are in a situation where you can say exactly what you've always wanted to and your boss won't be mad.
Speaker 5: Okay, so a bit of role play, can I swear on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? So, it's pretend that I'm a bitchy customer and there's no consequence for saying exactly what you're thinking and feeling.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the ambiance. I'll give you the ambience, right All three? Cold Green, All three, called green? All three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, next you No, I know so much better than this. I know I am the backbone of that show.
Speaker 6: Your mother sucker, this ship you don't die if I'll give you address your window done, She's still going Yeah.
Speaker 5: Before I looked over the counter in the face.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what was that on the phone?
Speaker 1: Tell you what I'll be If I was a geriatric ady, your old woman trying to get my body insulin medication in the line, I'd be terrified of you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been tempted to just politely ask them, Hey, yo, pay attention, because I don't want to give you the wrong prescription or the wrong medication or whatever.
Speaker 8: I have had to because it's like some meditations like it's fine, like I can just do whatever. There's something that's like with like a lot of serious medications, like stuff that like I can't even access, like the pharmacists have to get it out of face and stuff.
Speaker 5: Shit, we have to have like data birth and all that, and sometimes it stoptor forgets to get them, and then I've had to go, excuse me. I need to ask a couple of questions because I actually legally can't give them any medication without it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, love, your thrush medication is so potent. It's in the safe buried in the ground, So I need to know what color you discharge is good.
Speaker 2: I dont know.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: I think that was a very successful first Is it just you? And it's not just you? We got to the bottom of it. Look at us, just answering questions.
Speaker 2: I promise Georgiana, I'll make more of an effort not to use the phone. And I'm being served by people because if Georgie's anger is what I'm going to receive at all, goddamn, Hey, thanks so much for joining us, Georgie, you for having me absolute pleasure. We're going to get out of here, aren't we?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Going home?
Speaker 2: How are you coping with this bloody untouched challenge? Well?
Speaker 1: Where am I at?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right? Can you turn our music off? I want to plant.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm at main chorus. You go first, best part.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I'm just getting the drop ready.
Speaker 1: I'll give you five seconds of the drop. Here we go. Don't come out. I'm still hooked.
Speaker 2: Have you had your full volume the whole time? It's actually really difficult to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could barely hear Georgie.
Speaker 2: I hope to god we've responded appropriately to everything she said about it was not clear.
Speaker 1: Fucking distracting It's like when you're in bed and you can hear a mosquito up near your blinds, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Do anything to get rid of What did you just say?
Speaker 1: Bli bians? Do you think they're lions bliands? Keep the sun out in your bedroom?
Speaker 2: It's one fillable blind. You're like lions bians.
Speaker 1: There's only one thing blind bliands.
Speaker 2: There's only one fiellable blind.
Speaker 1: I'm doing one syllable blians?
Speaker 5: Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: You know what? This is actually a problem because I used to work on a show called The Thinker Girls, and we used to give away vibrators for gifts. Vibrators, vibrators.
Speaker 2: It's not buy your it's not like going by the vibrators.
Speaker 1: Vibrators.
Speaker 3: That's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck if they wrong? And you're like, oh that's awfully car and oh no, I really don't miyand.
Speaker 1: Sir, i'm your surgeon. You've broken your spy, and my what your spy? And has snapped into really, hey, Debbie assistant, that's can you close the bions? Horrendous?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I had a really hard day at work today, but I suppose it could be worth I could be out working in a mallion.
Speaker 1: We need to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really do.
Speaker 1: End of the show.
Speaker 2: But before we go, can we finally end this untouched challenge thing?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please, I'm taking my main headphones off. It's still playing. Listen, okay, well turn off? Yeah on three one two three, and my song ended. That was perfect timing.
Speaker 2: It's mostly the ear paane, but well.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I've got so much wet wax. I think I was just pushing it out.
Speaker 2: God, damn, let's give a response. So I would say that my hypothesis was correct. You do get sick of a song after hearing it often and on repeat. Harley's in Hawaii is a very underrated new Kat Perry song, and yet I just not in the mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm good friends to do it and I hate it. So there.
Speaker 2: It's quite repetitive, isn't it. Harley's in Hawaii?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. So do a leaper, but it's got good drops and it builds.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have any drop thought bills God to love Katie.
Speaker 1: In my intro to do a Leaper on the air, I'm like, cut me up on the show. I've got to a leaper otherwise known as what the bunch you jump, assistant says to you before you jump, go on, do a leaper. I thought that was so funny.
Speaker 2: Stupid a leader.
Speaker 1: Oh, for god's sake, somebody means it's like the blind leading the blind. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought it was. Oh I parked illegally. I hope I don't get a FuG in. Oh we should fucking get out of here.
Speaker 1: You can leave us a review, please do. If you're listening to the if you've gotten this far, please leave us a review. But almost at one hundred, it'd be amazing if you give us five stars.
Speaker 2: No toy gets left behind.
Speaker 1: But stop it.
Speaker 2: I can't thinkive it all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a count down ten eight, Oh funny, We gotta go. Yep, Bye, guys, Thank you so much for listening. We'll catch you again next week.
Speaker 1: To you next week to episode ten?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast?
Speaker 1: App?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. This is a secret segment. Add brief if you're new here. This is our secret segment that we don't want anyone to actually listen to. Hope, Hopefully, we tricked most people out of listening when we pretended to wrap up the show. This segment is not planned, not structured. We just talk shit because we both have an inability to stay on track, as you probably ascertained listening to that close up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently this is some people's favorite segment.
Speaker 2: Idiots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fools, they get up this far.
Speaker 2: Speaking of idiots, we now have a Facebook group exclusively for listeners of ADYD Brief. We do the opening. The entry question if you try to join that group is what is the name of our secret segment? Obviously you know because you're here, it's eighty Debrief, but normally, fucker does it? Find us on Facebook and don't actually listen, We'll have no clue what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you please not be mean to me? I'm actually very nice.
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention it's called endurant idiots. Yeah, I was actually thinking, Mitch, I did not get clearance from you on this, but I was thinking in that group, we could put a pole and basically all the segments we've done and say what's been your favorite so far? Because we've done a lot, We've launched a lot of new segments and it's like, well, how the fuck do we know which ones are worth repeating or not. I can tell you what we won't be doing again. That is the fucking prank call you tried to make me do as part of what was it called?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenna wanted you to do that. You've got to hustle.
Speaker 2: You had got to hustle a budget. You handed me a gum tree ad and I didn't know who I was prank calling until you'd already hit call, so I had to try and wing it. But once you handed me the ad while the phone was calling, it turned out to be an ad for a missing Bungie, and I was like, that's fucked. That person's missing their pairs.
Speaker 1: I hadn't played that and we were never going to go ahead with it anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's not get into that, because Jenna argued otherwise, I've got receipts.
Speaker 1: Snapped to the cup, is what I said. That's my my respond.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what I was going to say was I would think it we should turn that into because I don't want to do it, we should turn that into like that you got to Hustle challenge where someone called one of our listeners does the pre so we get them on the line. They end up calling the number on the gum tryad. They make an inquiry about whatever it is that's being sold on Gumtry and then they've got to slip in and is it just me? And depending on how subtle slash effective it is, we give a prize. The reason we haven't launched the segment yet is because we don't have prizes yet. What birch should we get?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got soda streams to give away on my actual show. No, but I was going to say we could try and get some for this show.
Speaker 2: I could ask, oh, yeah, you could try, yer, I could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could try. But just so you know, if you're listening live, you can tweet into the show live tweets activated. I haven't turned the button a hold on. That was just sodden. That was just my phone going off and I got on, so live tweets active plus you can call in on eight at eight nine six six six six six four two seven four nine.
Speaker 3: I like how it changes eight four.
Speaker 1: Two nine oh six one oh four when the extension code is plus six nine because the phone is registered in Iran, because it goes through the best for Haam Tower. And then what you have to do is just someone will talk to you and they'll be like, Hi, you see you just transferred me to Mitch and Mitch and then it will go to France and then you'll hear much and then you'll go back to Iran and you'll know you're there. Trust me, you'll know you're there Mitchell. Then you'll be transferred back and you've got to hit the extension code six and then what you'll do is there it'll go through the Kiss service. So for a little bit, they'll be a little bit of dance Monkey. You'll hear a little of that, maybe me if it's from nine to twelve. And then eventually you will get back. But it's got to pass through the local crash first. This is the last part. It just goes through what did you eat?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: The phone call because it's being diverted, sorry, and then because finally in Sydney that crash was in a dwindled Taratin. And then it'll cross through Sydney, you go under the harbor, through the Opera House, you'll hear a little bit about Beethoven's Fifth Concerto was just finished. And then finally it will land in the studio and we'll be able to talk to you. So it's pretty simple. Twenty nineteen. Ntech is crazy.
Speaker 2: So if you knew here, Mitch go's rogue on the sound effects, and he likes to pretend that there's live tweets. Even then that's not possible. We're not broadcasting life. But did you not listen to me the other week?
Speaker 1: I very rarely do what good one.
Speaker 2: What I said was, can you play I don't mind this sound effect thing? That's a lie. It ship's bit it is. But if you're going to do this sound effect thing, can you keep them fresh? Every single one of those I've heard before, I've got because if you Mitchell, I'm giving you a dummies guide to a non cranky Mitchell Coombs. I suggest you follow it. It's best for everyone concerned.
Speaker 1: True, that's a new one.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: I've done it. Okay, this will just come up in and out. But doesn't No, no, not really. It is getting a bit. It takes me out of the takes me out of the show. But I will focus. I actually want to talk. I need to revise is genuine?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to talk about this?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is yet.
Speaker 1: So it is my anniversary with my partner, a lovely, beautiful partner in one year. Fuck man, that didn't it. It's gone on. It's been a while, and this is since we were official, like we've been talking for quite a while before.
Speaker 2: But this, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. Why did you look at each other like you planned that joke? Add in the studio halls. It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Finally a good joke.
Speaker 1: Fuck you both. Sorry, It's okay, good joke, Mitch. There you go. The live Twitter is actually with that. That was it was Betty White. She's listening and she's a comedy genius. It won't be wrong before she's get rid of the gun. I'm my favorite. I like it.
Speaker 2: Move. I'm deleting. No, don't, don't delete.
Speaker 1: It because no, some no, someone you know, someone deleted my high and I can't find this.
Speaker 2: On the Mitch till Midnight sound.
Speaker 1: We've got our own, Yeah, we do. Here it is.
Speaker 2: Put it on your fucking ship, kiss one, get it off out.
Speaker 1: I'm getting stressed out. I'm taking myself to the beach. Go sit down. Where is it? It's gone, don't do it. Sorry, put the.
Speaker 2: Sunscreen on American listeners. It's triggering. Sorry, that's not a.
Speaker 1: Good word to you, Mitchell. No, no, I know you man, it's not it's not.
Speaker 2: Please, don't be okay.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Here's a story. It's a it's a year and we're both very stilling over with each other. It's quite cute. I bought him in present a gift. I'm quite romantic and sentimental.
Speaker 3: You know me.
Speaker 1: I'm try romantic.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't want to date you for.
Speaker 1: What I've done? We both have recently been to New York and our first overseas trip together. We'll just get a gift that marked like our first trip together, something that we can remember it with. Mitch is zoning out. It's a good story.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually just looking over there. You look at how little impact your audio is making on there? Can you turn yourself up? I never thought to say that.
Speaker 1: How's that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe if you talk into it that would help?
Speaker 1: Is that better?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can actually house my bars? Oh yeah, a bit much? Actually. So we both got matching necklaces from a rap place like all these rappers, not like a rap deli because Hayden laughs. Rap and r and B Music and fifty cent all these other rappers you know, young thug.
Speaker 2: Shop. Actually now you're super loud.
Speaker 1: She's actually quite famous. I've got to go to Hayden's profile to find it. Ad him.
Speaker 2: Here's a man, you definitely said, partner.
Speaker 1: So we walk in and we want to get matching chains, just necklaces silver. Really fine, sorry, Jenna.
Speaker 3: We're matching chains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's past. I'm not sold on how that happened. You get matching change. Sentimentally, both like change. So we got the change lovely. They were quite expensive, two hundred and fifty US dollars each. They're real sterling, paying for your weight in silver. We'll worry you would have been.
Speaker 2: Able to afford that if it was on your diem.
Speaker 1: Very funny. So then we come home. It's great, I lose mine this month a party. I'm getting changed and my neck, my neck full a sweat, and one of our mutual friend's house Hutley giants and his I'm getting changed and the necklace flies off my neck. Don't know how I think it broke came out.
Speaker 2: I would have had to have broken it, could not have just slipped off over that head.
Speaker 1: Very true. So then I lose it and then his comes off just breaks during flashea. Oh no, oh, what did you do, Jennet? Why did you go old God and vomit into your mouth?
Speaker 2: Sorry? How did you break your cultural appropriation change during a fuck?
Speaker 1: What did you do? I just came off. I just I just and it pulled and it snapped.
Speaker 2: Were you choking him?
Speaker 1: No? That's disgusting. And how do you insinuate that I would.
Speaker 2: People like choking. I'm not mad about it, just quietly. But you haven't explained how you snapped.
Speaker 1: It because you need to touch.
Speaker 2: Was it like it was a horse's bridle? Hit it up?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a stirrup?
Speaker 2: No, a srap is what you put your foot in. Oh well no, I mean I don't know what you get up to.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was no stop. I don't like this. This isn't funny. You brought it up. I'm a buddy, devout Christian. I lost it and that was very good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you both got your matching chains. You lost yours because you suck. You broke his mid route because you suck.
Speaker 1: And then I contacted a jeweler because I thought, you know what let's get the remaining silver we have from the one necklace. We can't both have necklaces. They're both very sentimental. He's like, I don't want to wear it. You don't have yours, so they're not matching. So I had the idea to melt it down into rings, which I thought would be quite nice. And then we both have a part of the necklace that reminds us of the trip and we can both remember it.
Speaker 2: But that's whiskey giving him a ring, I know.
Speaker 1: And here's the problem. She sent me a photo.
Speaker 2: Is this what you want to advise?
Speaker 1: Yes, she's very sweet. I'll give her a pug. Actually her name is let me find it, Bridget Kennedy project Space. So I googled melting down jewelry. Sydney was the first one to come up. But here's the problem. They look like wedding bands.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I give it, give it photo coming.
Speaker 1: There's two part of it. Ask for them to be thin, because my fingers are quite little.
Speaker 2: I was going to When I picture gay wedding rings or getting rings, I picture like they're kind of thick, and they've got that like indented line all the way around the center. Maybe a few lines graved around the ring these and don't this is not me being an arthhole, but they kind of look like key rings. Like they're very thin, very.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted though, they are like the thick yeah, the thickness of like.
Speaker 2: There's absolutely no risk of him thinking I actually.
Speaker 1: Like they're nice, Jenna, right, So they're meant to be fine, like an accessory, Like they're very thin, they look like wire.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what you're worried they literally look like herrings. If what you're worried about is him thinking that you're proposing, I don't think there's any risk because if you propose with that, it would be a note. They're quite thin.
Speaker 1: Off. How do I give him rings though, without him thinking it's a proposal.
Speaker 2: Just try and resist the urge to get down on your knees.
Speaker 1: But knowing me, thy' buddy buckle, well, thanks for your advice.
Speaker 2: I just know I don't think there's a risk of him thinking that it's an engagement.
Speaker 1: It is a ring in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Risky, not really if it looks like that, not if it's a one year anniversary, but if it's shit, no, but you'd have to maybe you can do, like, because I saw this thing on one of my colleagues Instagram stories the other day that made me like so wet. It was like, like, what do you call it? A scavenger hunt? So the first note says, Hey, remember the trip to New York. Head to the TV cabinet to find out the next clue, the one in the TV. The note in the TV cabinet says, remember these necklaces that you got. Head to the kitchen sink for the next clue. Get to the kitchen sink. Remember when the necklaces broke. Head to I don't know how many rooms in the houses are there, Go to the laundry, Head to the that's pantry and you know what I'm saying it bit by bit and then so you've done the setup so he knows that they're not just random fucking thin ring true.
Speaker 1: The problem is I've done that in a way, in like a sexy way, because it was the two of us home and he was having a shower. It's all right, I'll make it romantic. So I get a cardboard nagger, put it on the on the on his bed. I'm like, Hi, go to the spare room, Go to spare and there's another note. It's like, go to the kitchen, but on the kitchen, I'm like, come down stairs, down the stairs, and then I'm sitting in the chair and I'm like, ahh, I'm being cute, so that I'm sitting in the chair waiting right naked.
Speaker 2: On their legs are Kimbo all the dog for mist.
Speaker 1: No, they're cross and I'm actually, I'm actually on my switch. Let's be real, I'm on my Nintendo switch because I'm waiting. It's taken a while. So I'm sitting there and he's in the share. I'm like, okay, come down in no time.
Speaker 2: That's fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm freezing.
Speaker 2: By the time he comes down, You're like, oh, sorry, babe, No, Princess Peach overtook me. I got a win.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sitting there and I hear shower's done. Babe, Babe, I need a towel. Can you get one? Because Midge, Midge, you all right? Oh no, no, no, thinks I've died.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a little bit like me. I hat and know I was gonna say it's a little bit neurotic.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, it was just you know, i'd be worried too. I couldn't hear my partner.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give a fuck, but wake up, can't I need a tout?
Speaker 1: And then I'm like downstairs, just get one?
Speaker 2: So what why?
Speaker 1: Then we start fighting and I'm like, no, it's just I'll yeah, just get one please. So I go up and sort of throw the towel at the door and I'm like, check your room and uick down. Then still doing the last ten seconds, but yeah, that's my story. I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Well fuck that, I'm out of advice. Jenna's not going to contribute anything.
Speaker 1: I'll just put it in a card.
Speaker 2: I think l'sticitate them, Jenna, do you have anything to add? Should we do this in Jenna intervention? Now? Do you think rather one?
Speaker 3: Because we were going to do it.
Speaker 2: We were going to do you mean another one?
Speaker 3: You have big brother, I know, but it was worse.
Speaker 2: So Mitch and I were talking about doing this as a segment, but we may as well just do it now. We're like, what.
Speaker 1: Does Jenna do?
Speaker 2: And we're looking at the log, going I plan that segment, You plan that segment? You plan that She she didn't plan anything. I was like she's she's produced the Jenna for all intents and purposes, but she's not doing anything.
Speaker 1: The producing happening Jenna.
Speaker 2: And then we're thinking back, We're like, what does she bloody do other than be really mean to us in particular? So we're like, we're going to have to strip her of her title. We don't want to leave the show, but maybe we should just I don't know, something more accurate. You like personal assistant Jenna, Jenna? What about Jennifer reception?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I think it can be better than that, Jenna the clerk.
Speaker 1: No, No, it needs to be like what else do they have, like jenniferm integration? How companies are very random departments.
Speaker 2: Well, every time we throw to Jenna instead of something producer Jenna, because god knows that's inaccurate, we give her a random job title that a small podcast like that absolutely would Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, okay, anyway, can you go back.
Speaker 2: Out there to be can practice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna, I will go out. This isn't a bad thing.
Speaker 2: We were just wondering. We were like, we brought it on as a producer, but that's not happening.
Speaker 1: No, no producing happening we're producing and talent. That's very radio.
Speaker 2: We are not all right. She's out there all right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jenna from Trading, could you just get us the SATs I ask for plase.
Speaker 2: I'll get the stamping now. Hey, Jennifer Learning and Development, where's my backpack? And need my AirPods? I'll get you back back now.
Speaker 1: Hate Jennet from People in Culture, could you get me give me the water please? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Jenniferm. Catering, there's grapes in here. Shut up. I don't like this at all.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just feel like, why are we calling you produce the Jenna if it doesn't even make sense? You used to have like your own segments. Whatever happened to.
Speaker 1: Jenny's Jenna's junk, we had sound effects made up for that.
Speaker 2: Do you still have any junk? I?
Speaker 3: Do you've got Jenni's young, I've got Jenna's junk.
Speaker 2: Prove it fine?
Speaker 1: Then coming and coming in, I've got sound effects. Look as just as we rummaged through.
Speaker 2: Many layers of junk, She's well.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jenni from Fine Paper, let the.
Speaker 3: Junk come in.
Speaker 2: So for anyone who hasn't heard jenis junk. This is all the terrible is it just me? Ideas that did not make the cut because it's the start of the show that we kicked the its means off so they can't be bored, boring or people that have stopped listening. So if we don't like the idea, we throw it in the trash. And apparently Jenna is scum and rummages through our trash. So this is Jenna's junk, all the terrible I gems that never made it to wear.
Speaker 1: Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we? I have to say, I want past her. She was coming out of the bathroom and I got a peak. Oh man, it's very wide.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's not dwell on that.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: All right, Jenna from software development? What have you got?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Here we go. You said here we go eight times.
Speaker 3: I'm just shocked at how bad thesare.
Speaker 2: Your opinion means nothing, Jenni from accounts.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, let's start. Is it just me or did you think butt diling was fictional?
Speaker 2: That was mine?
Speaker 1: Ah, that's yours. That's not bad.
Speaker 3: That's pathetic.
Speaker 1: She is quite man, isn't she?
Speaker 2: No? But here's the thing. Every time I used to see butt dialing in movies, I used to think that is such an unrealistic thing to happen. No one actually accidentally pocket dolled someone, Like your phone's locked if it in your pocket. Yeah, But like I think it was two or three weeks ago. I was in the kitchen and I you know the vegetable chrisper at Bottom.
Speaker 1: I love that drawer.
Speaker 2: I did a squat so I could get my spinach because my head was then closer to my pocket. Because I was squatting, I just hear oh, and I was like, oh my god, I pull it out. I've been on the phone to someone for like three minutes, and I had no idea because I'm pitdling around the kitchen making my bake in and egg and I had no idea that I'd pocket died someone. No, that's not a butt dial, but a pocket doll. I used to think that there's no way that actually happens in real life, that people accidentally call someone. I did it. It was fucking terrible.
Speaker 4: What about that dumb moment of yours when you went on Instagram live on the way to the cafe.
Speaker 2: I did do that.
Speaker 1: What happened. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 3: Everyone got the note of when was it.
Speaker 2: I left the office once and I went apparently on Instagram live, and I just walked down to the cafe down the road from the office, and so all the Instagram Live was just the phone rubbing up against my leg and then yes, yeah, the usual how are you fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm god that that actually wasn't aboud it gym. I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of me talking and no one else saying any very true.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just like my fucking story about the rings, all right? Opening up again? The itchem flew out in the breeze.
Speaker 4: Fetch another dumb one. Do you not know what moisturize had done?
Speaker 1: And I'll stand by this, of course it you're what does it do? I always apply it, and I feel like a lubricated cucumber, like I just never soaks in. I will put it in and everyone's like, let it sit for a bit, and it will soak in, and then I just get up and I feel like a wet piece of cheese and just like I'm tacky, I'm growth put it on my face next day. I'm fucking mount Vesuvius. It's pimples everywhere. Moisturizer has done more harm than good for me. I've got really smelly feet and once a peddietary said, moisturize your feet and I fell over and hit my elbow. So I don't like the moisture.
Speaker 2: What you're saying that when you put moisturiers on, it just kind of lingers there and you have to wash it off at the end of the day. No, it's meant to sink in doesn't sink.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've got like like.
Speaker 2: When you tip I don't know, water onto paper towel, it absorbs.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do that to me, So.
Speaker 2: You're like tipping water onto the bench, it just kind of stays there.
Speaker 1: It's fucking concrete.
Speaker 2: It's like you're rejecting it. You Oh god.
Speaker 4: The people who wave it cars to say thank you for stopping at a pedestrian crossing ship to you off.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: It's such a grinch.
Speaker 2: Well, like you know how if you're approaching a pedestrian crossing and someone's crossing the road they wave it. You're like, oh, thanks for letting me cross. I'm like, it's the law. If it wasn't, i'd run you over, make no mistake. But I'm just obeying the law because apparently you're not allowed to run people over. They're acting like I've one out of my way and done something kind and like I made the decision to stop. Don't be like, oh, thank you so much, that's so kind and you shouldn't stop for me.
Speaker 1: Your problem is, though, if someone didn't wave, you'd be like dumb slat. You just can't have it both. You would. You'd be mad if you're damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I would not would I literally, as I literally argued. My point when we were talking to Georgia was that I don't mind people being in their own zone when I'm in my own zone.
Speaker 3: The garbage truck is here, Come on, carry.
Speaker 1: On, Jenny, Jennifer fine China department, she cleans them. Yeah, because it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Jennifer HABITASHERI okay, shut up, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Glass Lap, Jennifer Chemicals.
Speaker 4: Sorry girl, Mitch from the fin I have never seen an ice sculpture?
Speaker 1: Oh have no? Have you ever seen an eye sculpture? Was my?
Speaker 3: Have you never seen an.
Speaker 1: I've never seen one. I feel like I would have at least come across working in the media industry, got all these fancy events you don't want to go to.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I'm wrong, Jenner, but I think when we went to that Yui Boom launch event, there was a nice sculpture, multiple ice scoopes.
Speaker 1: See, I've never seen one, and in movies they're there. They're swans, they're little cupids, they're fairies. I have never seen one, and I want to see a nice sculpture so bad.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should get one and bring it in here. Yeah, produce the Jenna Oh wait, we can't ask her to do it. She's jenniferrom Pharmaceuticals. Now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shit, she can't organize the eyes.
Speaker 3: No, I can sculpt it for you.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, jenniferm Ceramics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I get Jenni from Orthopedics in here? Oh? I think we should get out of here. I'm your awning.
Speaker 2: Probably it's been a great show.
Speaker 1: We've gone off for quite a lot, quite a long time.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking, Jennifer Operations.
Speaker 3: I think you're both pathetic.
Speaker 1: Jenniferm me NLT. She's a national leadership team. Okay, well, it's been a great show. We'll be back next week. Thank you for listening to add brief.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to go and join our Facebook group just for add briefers. Find the page that's got a picture of Mitchbie the horse.
Speaker 1: I was very skinny. Thanks for listening. Please leave us a review five stars. You can write one, and if you haven't, is it just you?
Speaker 2: Probably you do write one a review. By the way, we prefer the written one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's if someone scrolling through the charts and they find us something near the other one, they're gonna look at the reviews and read it and decide whether to listen or not. That's you've got to put something good there.
Speaker 3: Feel free to hashtag Chenner's Chunky.
Speaker 1: Got one more holy shit? Justin Trudeau? We said, I love the show. He's the Canadian Prime minister.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Personally would have liked to look up a terror terror Joe dactyls Anus. It's been a great Oh we can't put that in? Can we?
Speaker 2: Why not? Are you gonna go edit this out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can do it with pro tools. We'll see you next week for episode.
Speaker 2: You know, the funny thing is that there's been so many times during this show that I've like, because obviously I do a couple of touch ups editing wise, because we might pre record a segment or whatever. But there's been a couple of times you've said in the show, we'll cut that out, and I just don't disapprove it.
Speaker 3: My favorite part.
Speaker 2: You always go, we can cut that out, and I'm like, really can, But if you're not doing it, then it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Kidding.
Speaker 2: I like, I like the show to be raw and as it happens.
Speaker 5: Very true.
Speaker 1: God, someone's called through.
Speaker 3: Why are they dialing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still dialing it, yeah, because they called through on two phones.
Speaker 2: You know what I actually realized the other day, Well, when I was listening to which episode did you give me the car humid Afire?
Speaker 1: Three episodes ago?
Speaker 2: Episode seven? I think so you gave me that. I was listening to that episode back and I was listening to the whole part where we turned on the portal and micro friends like, hello, are they working yet? We'll go down and sairs. I was like, god, I really could have edit it around that. Yeah, but I was like, well, they can just hear it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you. And I listened back to the show Jenny Cart because she's got a knock out.
Speaker 3: It's going off, Jennet, I'm sorry, I kind of porn it.
Speaker 1: Do you want credit?
Speaker 2: I bet groundskeeper Jenna. She's not making the big.
Speaker 1: Bucks Jenna from Salting.
Speaker 2: Can we please call you groundskeeper Jenna. Now that we've taken your producer title, you know what you can groundskeeper general escape for Jenna.
Speaker 4: I'm officially Groundskeeper Jenna and I will add that to my Instagram bio.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, so good.
Speaker 1: I love it. All right, On that note, Mitch and Groundskeeper jennaill be back next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we'll catch you guys. Then, thank you for listening.
Speaker 8: Bye?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app