Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conco podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the podcast. Today. We have such an exciting episode. It is a reading from Andrea out for June Now. She covers all things finance, love, career, and just a little bit of general advice. She hasn't segmented this one into star signs, but it's very much a take what resonates at the time. She's also done this one as a bit of a timeless reading, so you can bookmarkt and come back to it sort of whenever you're feeling pulled and take again what resonates with you at the time. But let's get straight into the episode.
Speaker 3: Hello, it is Andrea here, and it's time to read your cards and also talk about some spiritual I guess wisdom or like tips that I do have that you can use in your everyday life. It's I think a beautiful way to introduce spirituality or spiritual practices, whether like your starting or something that you've been doing for a long time. I think it's really excited to share it. Actually, I just it was a shower thought and I was getting ready to record, and I was thinking about like how to start our monthly reading, and it came to me kind of like a visualization. So yeah, I really am excited. But also today, before we get to down one rabbit hole of our spiritual chats, I would invite you to kind of open your awareness when I'm reading for you. This will be more so when it comes to with the part where I'm pulling cards and giving guidance, So there is kind of like a two part and I do this for my in client readings. Sometimes I can pick it up just depending on how people are processing messages. And also like when we're kind of kind of figuring out what our spiritual style, our message style is, I think that in a way, I think we're drawn to one or another, sometimes both, but I feel like initially it's I feel like it's between two. That's what I've found. Anyway, I'm sure that there's probably lots of different ways, but keep yourself open and maybe either getting a pen or paper.
Speaker 4: You don't have to use this.
Speaker 3: This is going to be like for maybe half of you you're going to feel called to have a pen and paper, and the other half I want you to kind of see if you're seeing things like in your mind's eye, so you're getting visuals. So this is a nice practice in order to kind of get connect to the spiritual messages in a deeper way. So it's also like opening I feel like it's opening your fat or opening up a channel, and some of you will be able to channel right. I've seen black clients of mind channel right. So quickly, and that is definitely not my medium of like receiving messages, but it's definitely like such a beautiful one to see. And also if you find that out about yourself, I think that that's just such a special moment. So I would love to invite that for you. The other one is this is more so how I read it is like visualizations, like can you hear something or can you see something? If you're hearing thing like hearing messages, that can be like a little bit tricky initially, but it's just nice to know like where you're standing with that. So you could be like, yeah, I can hear hear messages coming in when I connect with maybe a certain card that I talk about, or do you see things like if I'm explaining a card, does it like play out like a picture.
Speaker 4: Book in your mind?
Speaker 3: So yeah, kind of tune into those, see where it lands, see what it connects to, and yeah, and then hopefully we can nurture those skills as we do our monthly reads. But first off, let's talk about Even though that was kind of my intro but ended up being an intro, I really wanted to talk about symbolism today, and symbolisms as I feel like symbolisms are a sense of like seeing signs. But it's how we connect these signs to symbolism that I think make them that have the hidden messages. I feel like, oh, who doesn't love a hidden message in like broad daylight, you know. I feel like I think it's it always kind of finds us when we really need it. And I feel like it's just like little beautiful hints that it's like not always what it seems. So how can we talk about symbolism. So symbolism, I view it as seeing like physical things that connect to you in a deeper way. Right. For some it could be like a spirit animal. That could be like butterflies, birds, feathers, and lady buds, Like I feel like anything any living animal has a spiritual meaning or even like a personal connection. Also, it can be like the weather for some people, like or I have really strong connection to stars. You may have a really strong connection to the moon or sunsets. It may have like a hidden meaning for you and it's showing up at a time where you need to see it or like feel it, embrace it. Other signs and symbolisms can be numbers. I feel like angel numbers is such a big thing right now, But I do feel like it's a beautiful thing that it's like reminding us that it's not a coincidence, Like these are things are being shown to you in little ways to know that you are supported and that no matter what journey you are on, like you know, you're getting that validation that you aren't alone. Even when you may feel physically alone, you're spiritually you're never alone. I also really love music. I feel like some songs just like really have like I feel like they're all songs are like really have a lot of meaning behind them, but certain songs playing out some certain times, although if you're at the groceries or playing the radio and a certain song comes on when you need to, I feel like that is also beautiful symbolism for like words of affirmation or words of like like little bits of guidance. Right. My other one that I've really been using more so when it comes to reading Taro and reading Oracle, I've been leaning into the colors. So colors have like strong symbolism, and colors also have like a strong energy attachment to it too, So I have been loving leaning into that. So let's have a look, and I'm gonna maybe today even explain a little bit about more of what I can see on the cards, and so you can then go deeper with the messages if.
Speaker 5: You feel like, no pressure at all.
Speaker 3: So let me go get my cards and figure out what decks we want to use today. And also I got to tell you what the theme is, So the theme of this reading.
Speaker 4: I've known what this.
Speaker 3: Monthly reading is going to be for such a long time, so I'm excited to actually hit record with you guys. So today's theme, which sometimes I don't even know if I name these readings, but this one is definitely take what you need. So I feel like we're hitting that point where we do need, we do need a little bit of support. And I'm gonna kind of I don't know if I'm going to separate it into three, but it is more so like you can take from multiple groups. It's not going to be separated into star signs or four specific people. It's more so like if you need advice with finance, like general life advice, love advice, take from take like little parts from each or take take the whole reading. But if you feel like you need one more than the other, then take that, or if you just want to hear a little bit, then that is also beautiful. So very much using your intuition and taking what you need right now. So let me be back in two seconds and let's see what the cards.
Speaker 5: Want to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, finally enough, I've chosen a tyro deck that is called Ethereal Visions, which I think that was kind of by chance, but I grabbed the deck and then I read.
Speaker 5: The box and I was like, oh, perfect.
Speaker 3: So these cards, I feel like they have a lot of beautiful artwork in it, so that was also while I was drawn to it, and they do even though that they're their own taro style, they do also on our traditional taro imagery, so.
Speaker 5: I thought it was perfect.
Speaker 3: I have set an intention and I've already shuffled, but I did want to share with you my intention for this reading and relation to timelines, whether it be relevant for you now or in the future. So the intention I set before I guess asking and connecting with the cards was this is for the listener for now and or in the future. So that kind of means so if you're trying to figure out how this.
Speaker 5: Connection or how these messages will land with you.
Speaker 3: It means if you don't feel like you really need guidance in the areas that we're going to talk about, but just say in a couple of months you feel like you do. That means that you can come back to this reading and like pick the group that you feel like you do need guidance in and listen and kind of see how it connects them. So don't feel pressure to ever connect messages now. I have been leaning to more like keeping this for now and in the future, so it's more of a timeless reading versus like needing to make messages fit now. But in saying that, if you'd feel like you do need advice, like general life advice, especially when it comes to dealing with like peers and friendship groups, money advice, especially if you're feeling like a little bit flighty and impulsive. Love advice, especially if you feel like there is lack lack of emotions when it comes to your love life. So that's like a little preview of the three piles that we're going to go into. So if you feel like thraight away this is not for me, just maybe like download this or like put a little notes to come back to it. And knowing like what I'm going to say. But if you are like, oh my goodness, things are hitting ready, stay with me. Okay, guys. So the first one we're going to go with is general life and life, which in this pile is like a little bit tricky. Right, So we have the hyraphin in the reverse. So hyophin upright normally speaks to having like traditional values, traditional way of life, a lot of like regiment. But because this is coming up in reverse, this is kind of saying that maybe at the moment you're having a non traditional way of thinking or way of approaching life. And sometimes when we have these feelings or this going through this is kind of like a life lesson, right when we find out or we kind of know within like ohh yeah, my life or my decision making is not for the is not in the traditional sense of whether that be what your.
Speaker 5: Close friendship circle are doing.
Speaker 3: Or like what your parents did or what your siblings or even like your work colleagues are doing. And the cards are saying like that is okay, Like you don't even have to explain what you're doing, like you are what you are doing is good and people aren't going to understand it, So don't exhaust yourself by trying to, like say, your peace with people that don't have the same way of thinking as you. It's okay and you can and it doesn't mean that it doesn't have to be a negative thing. It's just like about acceptance and like people will should accept you know, your visions and your like what you want for yourself or what you want for your future self. It's like, yeah, I think it's really beautiful, and I think that you know you're not meant to You're gonna the cards is definitely suggesting that you are meant to go against the grain. So I hope that that does validate maybe like this feeling of like not fitting in or not wanting the same things as the people around you. Definitely a life lesson that you're embodying, and they're definitely encouraging you on a mole more alternative way of thinking way of living for whatever however that looks or however that feels definitely an ever or like you may definitely don't try to fit in or make decisions just for acceptance that's gonna lead you like the long way around this life lesson, So make peace with it. And understand, like and it's also like a nice little token to understand yourself and like validate like maybe your feelings because we don't have to be the same and that doesn't that doesn't have to that doesn't have to be a negative thing, right, can be very very positive. And I think it's I think it's a really good thing. I think it's like it's gonna lead to like a lot more emotional fulfillment, which I think I encourage that for everyone. Right, Okay, next card that we get here, it doesn't have to connect, but it could, it could somehow be connected. We have four of pentacles in reverse. But because like this was more life advice, it can be connected to finances. But I feel like it's feeling like restricted or either being feeling like restricted from ourselves or restricted from an influence around us. It's only has this this energy of cards or things being restrictive around you or like this secondhand energy here in this pile, and when I tapped in, so I guess when it comes down to a restriction, it's like, Okay, if we're feeling like we're being restricted, if we're feeling like we are being controlled in a negative way, it's kind of like we do need to check in and figure out whether this be like with work, whether this be like relationships or even friendships. It's really important that we kind of tune in and use like a little bit of discernment when it comes into the little.
Speaker 5: Bit parts of restriction.
Speaker 3: It could also or yeah, it is restriction, but it could also be a sign that we do need to self advocate, that we do need to kind of say hey, like if this is like a work thing and you know, maybe your manager or your boss is like saying, hey, do you mind like standing back, and they kind of keep asking you and you're still saying yes, It's like okay, no, you actually need to say no not tonight, or like yeah, kind of stand up for yourself in a little lay away, because if we're not going to stand up for ourselves, or if we're not gonna like speak on on our needs or like what is kind of keeping us feeling like we're restricted or we're trapped or there's not much riggor woom, like it's like unfortunately, like no one's coming to save us when we're in those spaces and I feel like this year for me, I can feel like a lot of self advocating. So yeah, it's yeah, very very very interesting. It can feel like feel very like suffocating and very interesting. But know that just do it in little ways and no notice. I think initially where you feel it like what area in life, and that's where you can tune in a little.
Speaker 4: Bit more and go a little bit deeper. What else can I tell you?
Speaker 3: But yeah, when it comes to like the energy around you or the energy that you may be connected with, if you are having a tricky time dealing with it, I can see.
Speaker 5: Someone is engaging in. This is not you.
Speaker 3: This is like someone connected to you. They're engaging in like the devil and reverse which is and then devil and revise card comes up. If it was devil upright, it kind of means like, oh, this is a message that I need to talk to you about. But because it is devil in reverse, this is a message that I need to talk to you about someone that you know that someone has energetically connected to you. So it can be a little bit trigger giving those type of messages, but I guess it is. I guess how what I can tell you about this is that sometimes when people are in like self sabotaging energy or like having heavily addictive vices. We can only be like, I think it is good to have love and support, but as long as it's not depleting you. And that is definitely like a personal thing to know within yourself what is hitting depletion and what is love and support. So I think that that is just to check in and also like it if it is, like I know, we can feel guilty and we want to you know, extend as much as like poss as possible. Sorry, but knowing when like it's like gone too far on the damaging side for your energy, for your overwhelmed being, Like that's when to kind of I would say restructure, and maybe like restructure also how you're showing up for this person can be definitely tricky, and I do feel like sometimes we don't know the right, the right or the wrong ways.
Speaker 5: To show up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just a little bit of food for thought. That's obviously not going to be for everyone, but but I feel like that those cards came out for a few people that definitely needed to hear it. Okay, now moving on to the money aspect of the reading. We had eight of ones in reverse. The full card in reverse and the Nights of Swords in reverse. I initially read that as a night of Ones night have saws. Okay, so there's like a lot of flatty energy when I tap into these cards straight away. They're all reversals, which means like imbalances. Right, not all cards will suggest imbalancing, but these when they're interversed, but these cards are definitely suggesting like there is I wouldn't say blocks. I would literally say imbalances. Like we're like almost like this too quick, Like everything is like too quick, too impulsive when it comes to finances, so your financial decisions, so I would say ground it down, slow it down. Eight of ones is like a very rush energy.
Speaker 4: So how can we.
Speaker 5: Maybe remove the pressure and like.
Speaker 3: How we're meant to get something or how we're meant to have our financial goals or yeah, having a bit more because sometimes what I'm just seeing now because like eight of ones is like they have like eight ones and they're shooting normally when it's upright, it's shooting to the right, which in Tarro they that suggests the future, so like moving fast in the future, but because it's upside down and what I'm seeing, so this is like how I use symbolism and to give you the messages because it's in reverse, it's shooting to the left, which how I'm deciphering that is backwards, So going for pass backwards, which obviously I don't like to be so blunt with the messages like that. So we're going to but this is I'm just television. I'm trying to tell you my processes. I think this is a good card to share. So it's like, how can we Sometimes when we make quick decisions thinking that it's going to move us forwards, it can actually move us backwards. And I feel like that's how what AID wants in reverse is trying to tell us about our financial decisions or maybe even our business choices.
Speaker 4: Or like when we're feeling rush or when we're.
Speaker 3: Feeling impulsive, that can seem like a good idea at the time and end up circling back a few times. So slowing down us decision making, I think it's a little bit of a red flag when we're ever have when we ever have to make a quick decision about finances, So slow it down. Do it from a grounded place. So even like slow moving forwards is better than quick decisions that potentially can lead you backwards and then the fool here. So they could be like a lesson the fall and reverse, which is like upright, it would mean a new beginning with our finances in reverse. I feel like it's kind of telling us that we're repeating some life lessons, so kind of figuring out our pattern when it comes to finances, money spending, or work. I feel like it didn't really add work when I ask see, so I feel like it is honestly more about our financial goals and so kind of seeing like our patterns and seeing what is playing out repetitively is like what we've experienced before with money, like how can we change maybe the relationship or our habits. Sometimes it can obviously be hard, definitely not discounting that, but sometimes the things that you know, maybe we've been experiencing for a really long time, it can.
Speaker 5: Is ready to be addressed.
Speaker 3: Which I think these cards don't come up until, like you know, we're ready to hear it, and like the listener is ready to connect with that message. So even though it can be a bit frustrating, it is a sign that oh so maybe that this now previously we weren't ready to break the pattern. But now we're ready to kind of look credit as honest as we can in order.
Speaker 4: To invoke a little bit of change moving forward.
Speaker 3: And I think this the Night of Swords validates that the Night of Swords is a pretty impulsive masculine energy kind of like I would describe them as someone that speaks before they think, so very much like yeah, it's I guess the best way is impulsive when it comes to money and like ideas around money, ideas in the future of money, but in reversed as well. It adds that extra layer of impatience, So that could be a little bit of impatient energy around their finances or money that could be making that us make decisions quickly in order to get out of a certain situation.
Speaker 5: It is not advised to do that.
Speaker 3: Like if the cards are saying one thing, it's definitely saying do not make any quick decisions to get you out of a current situation or feeling right now, Like you know, if you want to make the decision, just give it a couple of days, like remove the time pressure and see if you still feel like that in a couple of days, or if you have not thought of like maybe a different there's like I think, what is a card that's not here? But it is like kind of I'm kind of seeing it in my mind's eye. Is like, sometimes we think of decision making, and when we're impulsive, we see like there's two options, like we have to do it or we don't do it. But when we're coming from a grounded place, we see like multiple different opportunities and multiple choice. It's more of a multiple choice versus a do or don't. So having that approach because I feel like there is maybe more possibilities or better options that are more well I guess, more stable when it comes to finances and like moving forward. But yeah, definitely keep that in mind, especially if we've got big decisions making, or if we feel like we're starting to feel impulsive with our money situation or our financial situation. Okay, my loves. Now we're heading into the love.
Speaker 4: Aspect of a reading, So if.
Speaker 3: You need a guidance around your love life, this is general, so it doesn't matter what your relationship status if you feel like you are feeling especially more so because there's not many cups here, but we're talking about love. That is what I noticed straight away. So when certain when there is. Obviously, when the cards are here, they have a story to tell. But I also notice when there isn't certain cards in a certain reading, but particularly when I'm talking about love, right, because they have their own I guess they have their own almost yeah, section in the Taro deck. I guess that's the best way to explain it. So yeah, So when I didn't sit it there, I was like, interesting, So I see that there is a little bit. There's like a lot of like strong world energy, a lot of stubbornness when it comes to your love life, other someone that you're dealing with, or the energy that you're holding.
Speaker 5: I'm going to kind of say it in a few different.
Speaker 4: Ways to so it can connect with a few of us differently.
Speaker 3: So we have the Page of Swords upright, we have the Page of Pentacles in reverse, we have the Seven of Swords upright, we have ther in reverse, and then also the seven of Ones in reals.
Speaker 5: So a lot of interesting energy, right.
Speaker 3: The one that I looked at straight away was definitely the Emperor and reverse because this kind of just feels like a really kind of strong energy that is like not opposed to like seeing different points of views or different or taking in consideration other people's feelings. Right, So if you're dealing with an.
Speaker 4: Emperor in the reverse, this could be a hard time.
Speaker 3: Like, it could be a hard time you know, connecting, like because I think that they were seeing the visions are very not on the same page. And I guess it is like as hard as it may seem, but like you know, making sure that you are staying integral to your values and your core beliefs and not changing who you are or changing how you love just because the emperor and reverse has come through. There also is I guess a bit of potential friction with like finances and the future when it comes to maybe joint finances or even like talking about what your future looks like when it comes to assets or like housing or something where you potentially have a joint vision and it's requiring money. Right, So there could be that which I feel like is separate to the emperor energy, but it is just kind of saying like it's planning stages. I feel like the more that we get comfortable with the plans and the more honest honesty and transparency that we have, the easier this will be. And in order to feel good for everyone involved. And then we also have the seven of one's in reverse and the seven of swords, which I feel like seven seven see seven seven. That's like another bit of symbolism there if you want to connect with that. But yeah, I want to tell you what I think it means. So seven of swords is seven of saors is actually a bit of a tricky card, it is. It can be a card of like dishonesty and needing to be honest and using discernment. So this is definitely when we're connected to dis agreements or like when we're listening to people's words, like we do have to check in and kind of see oh makes maybe like see what they're not saying. Now, this is not going to be for everyone, but you know, but honestly comes with you fast as well, Like it's it's easy to not easy, but it's one thing to kind of, you know, not expect honesty from someone else but not willing to give it. So it's making sure that you can be honest about your feelings about where your head is at as much as you can before expecting honesty in return. So that can be a bit of a life lesson when it comes to love. And it also can be super vulnerable, right, which can be triggering. But these kind of things, they they pop up when we need them to the most, and they're here so we can move through them and not be on a repeat cycle with them. So yeah, so I know that that is a lot going on, but I hope that this has like found you when it has needed to. Thank you so much for listening, and I'm sending you lots of love and take it easy, take it of you all find my hands.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.