Speaker 1: Quest, Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast will go away.
Speaker 3: I don't want the creak and I want seen her chili Chilly, chilly, chili face.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four by three.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian O'Connell Show. Thursday morning is five minutes past sick. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, good morning Jackie.
Speaker 4: Bye you guys.
Speaker 3: Well. Ruby passed the driving yes, first time.
Speaker 5: We're all very proud. She's super excited.
Speaker 3: She also had two drives yesterday, obviously by us. How she drove us south to school, which is along sort of quite sort of five and six lanes. As soon as she passed the test. When she came home yesterday, she says she was frazzled from driving. I say, yeah, welcome to It's also really exciting your freedom and it is stressful.
Speaker 5: Do you remember those first drives by yourselves?
Speaker 3: You suddenly realize even though because it's a great deal in Australia where you have to do one hundred and twenty supervised hours, yeah, before you've been doing the test, but still they're supervised, even though a long way into that you can actually drive the car. By yourself. She's been able to she've technically been a very good drive for a long time. But you still know there's somebody else there. So if anything happens, you go, all righty, what do I do here? And there's a part of you that knows that suddenly when there's no one there, and it's up to you to make the changes very quickly and a rapidly dangerous potentially Dan's environment.
Speaker 5: It's full on, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I got a flat tire in my first week of having my license. Did you yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you change it yourself?
Speaker 4: I can't still can't change your part?
Speaker 5: Who did you call?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So yesterday during the lunch break at school, howner mate, because you only allowed one person for the first year when you're on your piece. They went out of school to subway to just sat outside. They're in the car park right and one of amazing like Perrem and Luise.
Speaker 5: So freedom of it.
Speaker 3: It's at eighteen driving subway you want, we can go wherever we want.
Speaker 4: These roads run to one of half a million subways around Australia.
Speaker 5: Let's go to subway around the corner from the school.
Speaker 3: And they were chatting during the hour they were there, parked outside, and then suddenly she's a funny swim in the car. She would know she'd had the car for the whole hour. Oh, I went right, this is going to get expensive. You can't.
Speaker 5: Not if don't keep it running.
Speaker 4: And how you say, unless you're robbing the subway and then short leave it idling.
Speaker 3: It's like fifteen year old Subaru car that's going to cost more than the car. Please keep it running for an hour?
Speaker 5: What happened to you?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir Jackiebell. So now you're all week and a half to being a home alone. One of your wife and son are away.
Speaker 4: I took myself to the cinemas yesterday. So a great film, everything everywhere, all at once.
Speaker 3: You know this.
Speaker 5: People say this is a life changing movie.
Speaker 4: I wish I could give you a full review, but I did fall asleep three quarters of the way through.
Speaker 3: Even though that is our film reviewer. If you're honest, wish I could give you a four of you. But the half review.
Speaker 4: Half review is great, bombastic film in.
Speaker 5: Lots can fall asleep during bombas.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. It was so loud, but when your eyes are droopy, you just can't fight that.
Speaker 5: It was sleep taking you down to her cruel depths.
Speaker 4: You're coming down, and I could see it coming a long way out. I was like, oh, I know, I'm in a dark place. Come. I haven't been eating well the last few weeks. I've been skipping meals. I'm not nourished. I'm falling asleep. But this movie is so good.
Speaker 5: And he had a packet of M and m's.
Speaker 4: And I had a big popcorn and a drink, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake?
Speaker 3: Was there anyone else in a cinema? Sometimes has a real joy going to a movie during the day. Becau's not many people around.
Speaker 4: That's right, only three other people, and I was right at the back.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel like you're annoying this enclosure as well when you're there with all those other winners.
Speaker 5: Of life that haven't got proper jobs like us. So what's the movie?
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten?
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't honestly give it ten out of ten? Having it?
Speaker 5: How far in did you fall this?
Speaker 4: Three quarters of the way. I fell asleep for fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: So do you know how it ends? Yes?
Speaker 4: I saw on the very end, but you don't know from the.
Speaker 5: Bit where you're not off, because that could be that could be crap.
Speaker 4: And it's a difficult movie. It's like about jumping universes and multi verses and it's hard to I was already struggling to keep up with the film when I was awake.
Speaker 5: So, mister, is it like lots of tabs open on your computer too?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to take a notepack when I'm going to see it. So which multiverse are we in? Now?
Speaker 4: You will struggle?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast Patsy Share what happened to You? Patsy's done some of which I've done quite a few times.
Speaker 6: Done the most silliest thing. I don't know if you've done it, Jack. I've bought tickets online to Audrey's school production of Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 4: It's on ticket tech. Amazing, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Now these schools are making a pretty dollar and that's just say that money has not gone into stage production. Someone someone's creaming a bit off these talentless kids, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What happened is just like a gold coin donation at the front of the theater as the parents walk in.
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's big business, jack, you go online.
Speaker 4: So it's in different prices for up the back and in the nosebleaz front.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's various letters.
Speaker 3: I don't obviously like it's nice. Families have got relatives to want to come and see. You know, there their grandchildren. That's so you got you see families, something like eight of them and I'm just doing the sums going.
Speaker 5: That's his unbelievable scam, the worst productions in town.
Speaker 3: The same price is going to see Angeloyd Webber's show.
Speaker 6: That's not only that though, that Like there's early release checks, so if your kids in the production, you get first dib at tickets, which is good.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope it's only parents of kids going, Like if it's just random off the street going to.
Speaker 5: That's what I said, kiss once? How do we you know?
Speaker 4: How do they know that it should all be only relatives?
Speaker 5: Who else is coming to see this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Hollywood producers talents of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so did you choose up the back or at the front?
Speaker 6: Where do you think Tiger Mummy would You're not in.
Speaker 3: The front row, are you? Patty can't be in the front rope?
Speaker 6: Place off No, I'm like three three back because she wanted to be that day.
Speaker 3: In fact, I think three back is where you really see people when you're up there and you know you'll do the old double thumbs up. Then she'd be like waving at you other people, I picked your hundred.
Speaker 7: Bucks, smile epity.
Speaker 3: I reckon, it's very close, you know, I'm doing all these announcement at the moments, you know, like ice House nine o'clock today, John January very soon, Keen or grammar school get.
Speaker 6: In well anyway, So in course we've got relatives traveling three hours to come up for this, not that we've asked them. They've put their hands up their dinosaur. It's her first production.
Speaker 5: It's a big day for she actually got a decent role.
Speaker 7: She's not bad. She's the milkmaid and she's in the chorus line.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: What's there? What's the show again?
Speaker 7: Beauty and the Beast, well known for milk. She's got line which the milk in the opening.
Speaker 4: You wait till Gordy, Is it not that you mean the cup of tea with milk in it?
Speaker 7: No, she's got the pails of milk over her shoulder.
Speaker 4: Who's the sweep.
Speaker 5: Stop it, both of you, beauty, we all go.
Speaker 3: It's enough for the beauty and the beast.
Speaker 5: Where are the church?
Speaker 3: Where are the urbs?
Speaker 4: How are they getting their calcium?
Speaker 5: Calcium deficient?
Speaker 3: That's what he's the beast.
Speaker 5: The moral of the story is strengthen your bones.
Speaker 6: So I had to buy eight tickets in total, right, oh my god, somehow. So the envelopes come for the you know, the physical in the mail, the tickets, and I've opened them up and I've pulled them out and they're like, you know, stretched from my hand all the way down to the floor.
Speaker 3: It's ain't bunching.
Speaker 6: It just kept going. And I'm thinking to you, that's a lot. What what's all these are? These receipts. Anyway, I'd bought eighteen, I'd put eighteen in the car. I've got absolutely no idea.
Speaker 5: That's half the auditorium or whatever. The sports.
Speaker 4: So do you have to become a scalper now for your daughter's school?
Speaker 3: You can make it, you can idea. Sure, I think you've done that on purpose. You'll be out there at the front with that bum bag and that U V like no fake money, no fake money.
Speaker 2: For the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: By the way, when you went to cinema and presume you did what we all do, you sneak some snack ins rather than paying the exorbitant prices to buy anything there.
Speaker 4: Like, I can't get rid of it, I said earlier in the week when we were talking about our dad's not letting us buy desserts at restaurant. It's innate in me to be a cheapskate.
Speaker 5: People do that. It's so expensive.
Speaker 4: Then you got to skip those candy bar prices. So I snuck in some eminem peanut Eminem's to the cinema yesterday and I put on my Instagram that I was doing it. I got this great response from Natalie. She said, the best way to sneak stuff into a cinema is just have any woman and her purse. I've snuck in a whole pre cooked barbecue meal into a.
Speaker 5: Cinema before begs to purse.
Speaker 4: I'm talking potato salads, bread rolls, chicken kebab, steaks, snags, and a few sauces.
Speaker 3: I sort of did a party sort of arrangement going on there. That's crazy amount of food to be able to I take in Yesterday, I started my second term of my Wednesday night pottery.
Speaker 4: Class term too. I didn't even know there was a term.
Speaker 3: I signed back up, and I've got to be honest, right, A couple of people from the class that I did last last term are back in it as well. They're doing it to advance skills. It's very clear that I'm doing it like the kid that had to repeat them. My skills are not advancing. If anything, they're retreating.
Speaker 4: They're making teapots in your back to mugget.
Speaker 5: It turns out pottery is a lot than I thought I thought.
Speaker 4: It because what happened to at the end of two one there was meant to be a showcase. We were we were to be invited to see people were invited.
Speaker 3: You're all invited. It was Friday night, so everyone who's we must have been on a break. You were in America, you know, And I know you guys are busy. I wouldn't drag you all the way out to Bentley.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see the gallery shirt.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, don't worry. I'll bring them all in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So there was there was a like an exhibition right at the end of the term for all the other classes so there was like thirteen class in total. So you're allowed to bring, like, you know, your friends and that to see your pottery wears. So Sarah's mum came along, my mother in law and the kids came along to see my stuff. And Ruby, who I joined the class with, and Rubies were on like top shelf right down the bottom. I'm not making this. I've taken photos on some sort of shelf of shape and not just that push to the back of a.
Speaker 4: Shell in the shadows?
Speaker 3: What mine? Oh dear, No, I mean right right, I'm not making that up. I'll give Perry the photos, put them up on our fees. Right right at the bottom, towards the back in the shadows were my six pieces.
Speaker 4: Now did they strictly say that it was a ranking system in the top shelf for the best and the bottom shelf?
Speaker 5: It was clear as you went down the shelf they got.
Speaker 4: Worse and worse.
Speaker 3: One of those down there? Did they get brake broken? Coming out the count?
Speaker 4: Are they half made ones?
Speaker 3: Did he did he miss Heaven? Or the other hour and a half long episodes? How how is he that bad? Whoever's that guy there dwelling in the shadows? I brought one of the pieces in today for you guys to see. Okay, this, Jack, how would you describe that nice clazing? You do any think that's the color you have? The clazy you sound color?
Speaker 4: Okay, it looks like a piece of pottery straight away.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you are you know you're eight feet away, so the untrained eye, yeah, it looks like a boy closer up.
Speaker 4: And I want to describe it. The first I can't really describe it because I don't know what it's meant to be.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm honest with you.
Speaker 5: It's a receptacle, that's all I know what.
Speaker 4: It's too small to drink out of. Yep, it's maybe something you would put like a dish for.
Speaker 3: So could you pass that to Jack so you can also feel I don't know order the instructor. How I've made it so dense and heavy. It's very heavy.
Speaker 4: It's it's shallow, like there's not a lot you could put in here. And then is this meant to be a spout? What's this pinch in it?
Speaker 5: I got to be honest.
Speaker 3: People can't ask me that, And I said it was just like I wanted to show that are the imperfections? Are the perfections. Okay, Well, in reality, I don't realize it turns out when clay is where you don't just pick it up like and so quick. A load of it just came off like that, which is why there's that strange dimple in it.
Speaker 4: There's showing imperfections, then there's straight up the imperfections is like small fingerprints on the outside.
Speaker 3: This I forgot about that as well.
Speaker 5: I sort of wipe your offield fingerprints. I just kept them on.
Speaker 4: This is a glaring, obvious mistake that you haven't fixed.
Speaker 5: It's like a scar.
Speaker 3: It's like an angry scar, isn't it with those old scars?
Speaker 4: It's nice. What are you going to use that for?
Speaker 5: Well, it's for foreign coins, yeah, I can see.
Speaker 4: That's really the only thing this can be is a coin dish for a few coins.
Speaker 3: It's just like your favorite ones. Put them all in there, maybe three, five max. So the good news, dear listeners, Tomorrow, I've got five other beautiful pieces like this that I'll be bringing in to give away with us. No one wants them in the house, apparently, What did.
Speaker 4: They do to deserve that?
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week, we asked for your song suggestions. Good songs sort of got questions of the song title. We played a whole hour of them between seven to eight. We've got a brand new theme. After seven o'clock, we genuinely have no music. There's no music for a whole hour. We are naked in the way and our backside is flapping in the wind. Please clothe us, please, it's so cold right now. All around my tanglies.
Speaker 4: They're flapping in the window.
Speaker 3: You know, head to fifteen next year and they are dropping. Give us songs to clothe us, okay, please, So the theme this week. Theme this week is songs with key changes. Now I'm going to hand over now to the resident on the show, professor of musicology, Jack Post. He can play guitar, Jack, what are key changes in songs?
Speaker 4: The key changes is something we use in music to elevate what is already a great song. So if we're in a chorus and we're having great fun, the whole band will go up a tone to lift the song. So if it's like Mary had a little lamb, we go, I.
Speaker 5: Love that Friendshiron song.
Speaker 4: We go with the crowds loving it. Mary had a little lamb up, Mary had a little lamb. Let's do it again, another key change. Mary had a little lamb.
Speaker 5: Great explanation.
Speaker 7: I'm back at school.
Speaker 3: Yeah but what but now do you understand it change? So have you got an example?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've brought in an example where they've used two key changes. A great ballad to Be with You by mister Big Come.
Speaker 8: On there, come out out the one Let's go up.
Speaker 5: There's actually two key change.
Speaker 4: Later on they have not had enough fun. They still can go higher and higher?
Speaker 3: How can they do it? All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I've got on here living on a prayer. It is an amazing song by bon Jovi. Right, but John bon Jovi in this song this is you know. This is actually the Guinness Book of World Records. It's the highest note ever recorded by a man. It does get high, he does get really high, and it's barely human what John can do here. It's already a great soul.
Speaker 9: Don't take it higher?
Speaker 10: John sagal job tick, Oh my god, what the greatest.
Speaker 3: This is a great one. We've got to play this. The other one is Backstreet Boys. There's a bit where Nick Carter I just tell it like it is.
Speaker 5: He drops the hammer and it isn't like a normal mail hammer.
Speaker 3: It's a sledgehammer. When he starts to say, don't wanna he say you are get ready for the malar al key changes?
Speaker 5: God, Nick, do it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? All right, those are key changes. We're looking for a whole hour seven to eight our songs with key changes. What have you got for us? We need those clothes dangling, still dangling.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now in bond business. We are naked from seven, no clothes, backside flapping in the wind. And it's too cold for that today, too cold, shrinkage. We need songs. We have no songs between seven and eight. We want an hour, an amazing hour, powerful hour of radio. Every single song is a great song with a key change. What's a key change? Mister big come on there, come on out, no one to show you. Then you throw shade all over that, poops all over it. John bon Jovi, w all right, let's find out what songs you go then big songs? We keep changes? Here do we go to? First of all, Good morning Mick.
Speaker 11: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 12: Now are you I I'm.
Speaker 3: Good Mick, and I hope you won't have you having a good week? What have you got what song?
Speaker 13: I've got dum with turned back time?
Speaker 3: Wow, Hey, big song. I like it.
Speaker 8: Mike, that's a big one, Mike, that's a great one.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Mate. Have a good day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you say Christian so much.
Speaker 3: Gabrielle, good morning, Hello, Hello? All right?
Speaker 5: What songs are key changes? If you've got Gabrielle, I've got two songs.
Speaker 12: First one is Love on Top five Beyonce lots of key dators, and the second one is Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: All right, which one? Who want to play first? I've got them both. The line, which one are you want to go first?
Speaker 13: I reckon the Michael Jackson song Man the Mirror A good song, good artist, good message.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 3: Goodness, It's be the change, be the change. Change. Here we go now we got it. Happens when you get in too much power. We did go, all right, Gabrielle. The other one Beyondce Love on Top. I think there are seven in this. Yeah, here we don't go. Let's wait for it if we go.
Speaker 14: Amazing Actually thinks Beyonce over uses it. Too many, too many, too many, too showy yeah, one too maximum, maximum, too much you're going overboard, all right, Gabrielle, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: No, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Enjoying the day, thank you, and you all right a brighter not.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know Kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 3: What song? So you know I've got big key change is in? That's the theme today. Songs are key changes. Christian I can't call him but Genesis invisible touch amazing key change for Phil Collins. This comes from Gary. Let's have a listen to this.
Speaker 10: Such a one song film.
Speaker 3: Christian Lee, singer of Way Snake, goes much higher on John bon Jovi on here we go again. Don't make claims like that you can't back up. Do not do that. Jason go on in Jason.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning guys. There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're good. Jason. What song for you? Big key change?
Speaker 13: Billy Ocean, Get out of my dreams and into my car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he saw teases you with it.
Speaker 5: Here he's warming up with us.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is a brilliant one. We've got to play this, Jason. That's definitely coming on after seven o'clock one. Don't Jason have a good day.
Speaker 13: Awesome, Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Bailey, Good morning, Bailey, good morning, are you yeah? Good baby?
Speaker 5: How are you not.
Speaker 3: Too about yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah good yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good week so far?
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, got to complain. And now, Bailey, let's get down to business. What song with a key change?
Speaker 13: The song I had was I Had Nothing by Whitney Houston. Just a powerful ball just to drive it home.
Speaker 5: Just to drive it.
Speaker 3: Wow, Oh my gosh, what a boy powerful. That is amazing, Bailey. That's a great one. Thank you very much, loose guys, have a good day. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hang on, did we have this song?
Speaker 3: Last week?
Speaker 5: We'll be looking for songs with questions in dare we? How long do you think we go?
Speaker 3: Every week?
Speaker 5: Wherever the theme is we cramming this song to someone up the fact?
Speaker 3: Andrew?
Speaker 16: Yes, Hello, team.
Speaker 5: Hello Andrew Andrew. What song have you got for us?
Speaker 13: Michael Bolden? How can we be lovers?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: I haven't heard this in Angels. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 17: We can work.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it has to be. It demands to go in. He doesn't need a big run up like Billy Ocean's, like Ben Brown starts that run up in the car book. He just gets He just gets into it.
Speaker 5: Dick you me doesn't need a warm up.
Speaker 9: The interesting thing is that songs written by a woman called Diane Warren who did.
Speaker 11: The Shirts song you played earlier, and she gets lots of key changes in.
Speaker 3: All right, so she also did this one. Yeah, shout out Diane Warrenton.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much Andrew for the pop up pop fact.
Speaker 13: Hello, hurry you have a good day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I love whoever's this texa mean? You didn't put your name on it? That Titanic song? You work it out, mister DJ huh okay and he's good.
Speaker 5: That is it? Celean Dion that song?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Let's get into the trade games.
Speaker 15: When trades go to war, only one can rule them all.
Speaker 17: Shippy's prickies head to here.
Speaker 15: Who's the sharpest in the shed, flooring, filing, framing, fences, cash, he's cans of fief.
Speaker 17: For breakfast trade.
Speaker 4: He's time for more.
Speaker 17: Gold is one. You're fighting for.
Speaker 3: Gold is wait fighting four and five thousand dollars in cash. Thanks for Sudden Tools helping Aussies build for over one hundred years. Trill the Ausy way, trill with Sudden Tools. So we're selling it once and for all. After war? What is there? There's peace that bringing peace to the building sites, to the renovations of Melbourne.
Speaker 5: You will know once and for all, thanks to the first.
Speaker 3: Ever inaugural Trading Games, Trading will take on trading. These events have been purposely designed for you eyes. They're right across multi disciplinary events. Yeah. One of the heats next week time pressure or parallel parking challenge. You know you have that trailer, how well can you park it under pressure? Live on air next week. Five thousand dollars up for grabs. Lines are open now. Trades nine four one four one oh four three. Some of you record us yesterday after the show wanting in Hey good.
Speaker 13: Any Christian, Yeah, that's the number still fix on men, we'll probably the hardest work on the planet here.
Speaker 2: That's a trade.
Speaker 13: I'm pretty much switch from seven o'clock till seven at night. I guess you know you need a QI in there too. You know that's pretty much on a nutshell.
Speaker 5: You know that's great?
Speaker 18: Yea, well, thank you very much, Hi Christian, Jack and Patsy. I'd like to put forward three tradees from South Gippsland.
Speaker 2: Here's my palm for you guys.
Speaker 18: You want tradees I'll give you three.
Speaker 5: Can kill the dog out. I mean as soon as you hear it.
Speaker 3: Yet it once you know there's going to be a cup more you cannot show you according for.
Speaker 4: And it's a poem as well. It's a message like I'm being heckled, an open mic mine.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to the kitchen.
Speaker 18: Hi, Christian, Jack and Patsy. I'd like to put forward three trades from South Gippsland. Here's my poem for you guys. You want trades, I'll give you three of the best. They take a Leach job with Pizzazz and Zest, introducing mister MacLean, very tall and he's sort of lean.
Speaker 2: Then there's Phil Well here's no deal.
Speaker 18: Last but not LEAs is a clown of the crew, Mason. He cracks a joke or too. He knows their role and so it begins. Ash on the hammer, fill on the saw, and then there's Mace making them raw. Despite the shenanigans they have on site, they build a perfection and make sure everything's right for these three chippies. No jobs are chore. They will fight to win gold FM trade war, so bring it on, whatever it is. They will do their best while taking the piss.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, and she's got annoyed with that dog. It went like real quietly, something's.
Speaker 3: Happened to it. That's what it's happened. That has been taken care of. All right, pee that dog. That Titanic song, you know the one? All right, play this one now. I just want to warn you. I know there's a lot of trades that listen to the show Thank you for your ears. What you're about to hear is possibly the strongest sledge, not just in the trading games but ever.
Speaker 19: Hey, Christians, Dania, I saw you looking for some trades and I'm your number one chippy from Melbourne. It takes studs to build houses, and I'm your number one nail. There's no nail. I can't hit straight. There's no wood. I can't saw through it. So Christian, you have to pick me as your number one.
Speaker 3: There's no wood he can't saw through. Suddenly, trades are dropping their saws going. I'm putting the phone down. He's throwing shade over every site right now. There's no nail he can't hit, and there's no wood. There's no wood he cuts all through all right, light are open now, trades, give us a call. Is there no wood that you gots all through?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: Now, you can't have us straight.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Trade ees athletes for next week's tradey games.
Speaker 15: When trades go to war, only one can rule them all.
Speaker 17: Chippy is prickies head to head.
Speaker 15: Who's the sharpest in the shed, flooring, filing, framing, fences, cash, He's cans and feet for breakfast trade hees time for more.
Speaker 17: Dodie's one you're fighting for.
Speaker 19: Hey, Christian Dania. I thought you're looking for some trades and I'm your number one chippy from Melbourne. It takes doud to the old healths and I'm your number one nail.
Speaker 2: There's no nil.
Speaker 19: I can't hit straight, there's no wood. I can't saw through it. So Christian, you have to pick me as your number one.
Speaker 3: Strong talk, strong tal. I fear the power on that one, all right, So so far taking part competing next week silb a Chippy, Jay Cladding Installation and Jason A. Baker once more with Jason A. Baker. He's had strong hand into it yesterday he did.
Speaker 5: He read a strong cans.
Speaker 3: Still no Sparkys. Sparky's get all the stick on site right, Where are you sparkys? Where are you plumbers? Nine four one four one oh four three? Who've we got here? Good morning Jamie, Good morning Christian Jamie. Welcome to the Trading Games. Why should you be taking part next week?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: I'm a landscaper down on the peninsula and I've been a landscaper for fifteen.
Speaker 9: Years, so i think I've got what it takes. And it's called work smarter, not harder. So i think I've got these boys under my little finger here.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's smart the to see us crown the winner next week, to find the winner. Actually, all the events are various things like so for a landscape, you'll be used to sort of reversing a trailer at speed, aren't you?
Speaker 5: And doing it well?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, especially during the summertime down here on the peninsula. Have you ever tried to pipe on the Rye main Street?
Speaker 4: I haven't, I haven't.
Speaker 3: You're ready, We're on the ropes, We pan it there, we shrunk away jacket. I should want you to the least and man latest men in Australia. Actually, possibly what's beneath our first? Beneath a beta seata delta men.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to go to ride.
Speaker 3: He gets a little bit tasty that during school leagues, so it's eighteen year olds might push me around.
Speaker 5: Jamie, you're in the Minx next week. Come on down Monday heat number one.
Speaker 13: You're in look out Christians.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Okay, Jamie, and let's go to Aden.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jaden.
Speaker 3: There we go, good Jayden? So why should it be you next week? Take him on in the trading games. I want to.
Speaker 13: Start off by saying Ryan the say and how he can hit it and nail in a you're going to start off by saying, m well, don't better nails? How are you swinging at it? But I should be the trading games basically because I do a little bit of every trade and that's my job. I'm except for electrical, and that just comes down to not minding a little bit of hard work. So I put us in there and I'll have the bragging rights in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And what trade do you do? Jaden?
Speaker 13: Playground installation?
Speaker 3: Oh what he's sorry? A slide? Uh?
Speaker 5: You know the Merry Go Round.
Speaker 4: I got to get in this, yeah, right right?
Speaker 3: You kind of have kids gonna wap the old slide? Can you bob the builder on the line.
Speaker 5: Here you build it. My slide's wonky.
Speaker 4: So stand back here, Jada. When you say you do a bit of every trade, master Ball, you're not doing plumbing. You're not doing brick work.
Speaker 13: Well doesn't irrigation and pop one's coming to plumbing doesn't. Basically your edging. When you're doing your retiring walls, you got.
Speaker 3: Your plumber plumbing and the kids ping on these playgrounds not rough for the area, and they're not weaning down the slides away is what it is that part of the irrigation, the plumbing system, the slide. Jada, we need you, we need is a baker a playground installer.
Speaker 5: I love it, Jay didn't.
Speaker 3: You're in good? All right, bring a slide Monday, all right?
Speaker 5: Tradees?
Speaker 3: Where are you plumbers? Where are you sparkys? You're running scared? Come on give us a.
Speaker 2: Call well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Where are you Sparky's? Where are you plumbers? We're looking for athletes for the trading games next week, Christian. No plumbers have called up because we work too hard and are too good for mere competitions. All right, mate, you're running scared. Sparky's are still drinking their hot chocolates at their mummy's house. I'm actually having shocking.
Speaker 5: It is. That's just what I'll say that. All right.
Speaker 3: So the second last few contenders for the trading games for this morning, Shannon, come on him. Good morning morning, Shannon. So I think you might be on hands free, so if we can just get you on the phone. It's a little bit hard to hear you, Shannon is better. Yeah, there we go, Yeah, crystal clear. All right, Shannon, Why should it be you next week?
Speaker 16: I'm a plaster. I'm the second best plaster in Melbourne. I haven't meat the best yet. Every trade, every job needs a plaster. We go in, we fix up all the stuff up that the carpenters do. We cover up all their work with their plaster board. We sweep up all the sparkis mess because they're allergic to brooms and so you need Every trade needs a plaster.
Speaker 5: Yeah you are.
Speaker 3: You are like a Swiss army life. That is hard, hard back breaking work.
Speaker 5: My dad used to be. A plaster is backbreaking work.
Speaker 13: It is very hard, backbreaking work.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you job. Yeah, all right, mind me you Shannon, stay there. Let's try Jason here. Good morning, Jason.
Speaker 12: Hi, Hi Christian, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Jason, and what trade do you?
Speaker 12: I'm a farmer and you've called out called out to it. So I've been a farmer for.
Speaker 9: Thirty two years.
Speaker 12: We keep you, we keep you dry with the metal roost, we keep.
Speaker 9: You going to the toilet. We are the best sighlight from the front and air time.
Speaker 12: You can't pass us plumbers up.
Speaker 19: And that fit.
Speaker 12: That song, by the way, was very fitting.
Speaker 9: That's what the Whitney Houston song.
Speaker 12: All the other trades should be singing that to us plumbers.
Speaker 3: I have no feat I like it. And with that one line, Jason, you are pets. You just got selected. Well done, Jason. The Whitney Houston had me at Whitney. You're right, we can't get without you guys.
Speaker 5: All right, Jason, We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 3: Well done?
Speaker 5: Is all right? Now this is an interesting one. Okay, we've got Dean on the.
Speaker 3: Dean corning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Ways, I'm good Dean.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you've got someone who actually want to try to urge to call this show to take part in the trading games. Is a mate of yours?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a madam. It's got to score payback fat three years ago. So I'm calling out Dave Jamble from Phantom Elitrical if he's app for the challenge. Quickly, Triata says, how good he is, So Dave, he's a chance.
Speaker 3: So it's Dave Campbell Jamble Jay Jay Ja Dave Jamble.
Speaker 12: Get from Phantom Electrical.
Speaker 5: Too Electrical, the Fantasmic.
Speaker 12: Yeah exactly, he named He named the company after Phantom Comics. He's a big fan and I know he's pitten. So this is a chance to prove, prove your mate on the biggest stage by hope your shumering.
Speaker 5: Mates like this. All right, this hobe, he calls him.
Speaker 12: Yeah, litten, Thanks guys, all.
Speaker 3: Right, cheers, We have a good day, Dave the Phantom.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian My partner Steve is an amazing panel beater and a jack of all trades.
Speaker 5: He's very anal with his work.
Speaker 3: I think we can have that kind of talk on the show, actually kind of a sledge like that, turn to move on, I fear.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I follow Russell Crowe on social media and I saw yesterday that he was taking his kids around like the Colosseum in Rome. Obviously going back to Gladiator and Patsy. In your news today, you were talking about how we's because I've been to assisting Chabel right and you heard him it was actually got a soulless experience because there's so many You're on like a sea of mainly gorongoloids from America called Chuck right, who look like they've eaten other people. They're like sweating and you're all moving along the white rappids and you'll move along and you're not allowed said everywhere they yell at you. Right, they've got like lifeguards. You can't take any photos, but Russell got in there any to take photos and look beautiful.
Speaker 7: Yes, no, photography is not allowed because of all the precious artwork.
Speaker 3: But what difference does it make to the artwork.
Speaker 7: Well, no, the flash affects the artwork absolutely.
Speaker 15: You know what.
Speaker 6: I got kicked out of Graceland when we went because I couldn't figure out on our camera how to turn the flash off, and so the security guard came up.
Speaker 5: Really the reason.
Speaker 3: I feel there's more of a story, that's the official They were making out on the bed.
Speaker 6: And the security guard came up said, ma'am, if you don't turn your flash off, I'm going to have to ask you Lee.
Speaker 5: So is Indian?
Speaker 7: Was he anyway?
Speaker 6: I couldn't figure it out, And Chris is like, can you please like fix that?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to turn it off. I want to know the science to what does the flash do to stuff?
Speaker 7: I've got no idea.
Speaker 4: I do know that museums have to be careful about direct light from windows because over time the sun coming in, the sun coming in, but you think of flash is going to fade it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what the science whether it would be like thousands of that happening over time, that exposure who knows.
Speaker 4: It becomes like the sun that's deep.
Speaker 5: So and also he managed to have a private tour.
Speaker 7: He had a private tour. Yes, well, who is Russell Crowe? Of course he does well.
Speaker 4: So they shut the doors for one day for all those tourists.
Speaker 5: The summer holidays over there.
Speaker 3: Can you mention they'd be like one thousand people have come around, right, they've planned there and today we're going Russell Crowe, you know. And also Russell Crowe is like it's a few years since Gladdie. I mean sure Gladiated get it shut. I mean the last time he had a big movies quite a few years ago. How's he getting powers?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: And also it's the Pope's house basically, isn't it around there? Is he ringing the Pope? Has he got that the old number? I know it's a new guy and I just update my phone.
Speaker 5: It's Russell you know Gladiator.
Speaker 4: Maybe Gladiator is like when you get him life membership with the AFL. You can just come and go as you please.
Speaker 5: It's very Australian to turn up, whether your family going.
Speaker 3: We want that private tour now, you should have claimed it when the movie came out.
Speaker 5: This voucher has expired.
Speaker 3: So in one of those morning who has had a private tour somewhere. Whenever you hear someone said and they we had a private tour of where it was, I'm always jealous because you think you're getting the sneaky peak at all. So if you've had a private tour, please let us not. And if anyone can explain the science of why flash photography isn't allowed in museums, please don't call. We're not that interested.
Speaker 1: Carl A Brighter, You're listening to the question you know Carl Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Christian, I think Russell Crowe had paid for the renovation of the Sistine Chapel. Come on, yeah, mate, you want some color bond out there to flaking around the edges trade and knew this catching hands got to be catching hands, not paying for the restoration.
Speaker 4: I love the idea though, that the man who bought the South Sydney Rabbit Oz also paid for historical piece of artwork to be re rendered.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Then he saiday, then, is that Russell Crowe has gone on a private tour? Good on a pend min of his family is of Sistine Chapel. We want to know where have you gone on a private tour? Nine four one four one oh four three Chris, Good morning, Good morning, Christian? Who are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good Chris. Where have you been?
Speaker 11: Gordon Ramsy's restaurant when he opened at Crown, All right?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 16: It was unbelievable. It was so clean.
Speaker 11: You could have etten off the four could have instead of the table, we could.
Speaker 13: Have eaten in the kitchen. Not a micro right, yeah, and not a microwave inside either.
Speaker 5: Really and what was Gordon like?
Speaker 3: Is charming?
Speaker 5: In real life, isn't.
Speaker 11: He absolutely absolutely not what you see on TV.
Speaker 3: No swearing, no swearing, all right, Chris, thank you very much and cool.
Speaker 5: No do you guys have a good day and you Anthony.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good Christian?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 5: And where have you been on a private tour.
Speaker 11: I've spent a few years working in Europe, in Milan in particular, and a work colleague had a relationship with the Catholic Church and he he managed to get us into the Pope's private Vatican gardens.
Speaker 3: He had the keys or something to the Vatican. He was a guy locked up at night, you get getting sleeping at the moment.
Speaker 11: I think I think he was blessed somehow in the Catholic Church. I was able to get us through the Swiss guards into the back gardens. But I couldn't believe that there's actually a multi level duty free store inside the Vatican garden.
Speaker 3: I mean, the pos some with all that millions they've got in wealth, you know, so he's got his own duty free shop.
Speaker 11: Yep, three levels full of Prata and Gucci and all the rest of the labels.
Speaker 3: Those nuns love the old big, old meg sized tom amazing and then with the customers. I didn't know there was duty free in That doesn't feel right somehow, does it?
Speaker 9: Well, I guess, I'll guess.
Speaker 11: Technically it's a privent country, right free for their own for their own residents. So everything in there is effectively tax free, the petrol, the duty free store.
Speaker 3: So right, you don't see the Pope around Rome just filling up at a servo or a Rome context.
Speaker 5: Do you you know he's got his own jeet stuff on the side.
Speaker 4: It would be weird for him to stand in the pope mabille.
Speaker 3: It looks like all right, Anthony, thank you very much for comte. That's a great one.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, Have a good one, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: In life, I think there are things that are a kind of natural form of contraception. My daughter turned eighteen, Ruby one of her friends got a dream capture. And I don't mean like one of those small little ones. I mean a big ass or it's like three foot. It's big and I can mega size pizza. And she was, I'm going to put this on my bedroom when I leave. And January got a university and I was about to go, oh my god, that look all for I thought, oh my god, now that'd be brilliant, because that will be I didn't say this, but in my mind, that is a natural contraceptive. Because if you see that and you're a guy, you're going do you know what rain check?
Speaker 4: I've just remembered I left a load of washing.
Speaker 3: On three foot dream catcher, natural form of contraception. There are others. Too many plants, too many plants in a bedroom all the worse, too many dead plants. Something's gone on, the energy's not right in there. What do we think of the other natural contraceptive?
Speaker 4: So what I had that I didn't even know at the time was a natural contraceptive was the chin up bar in the doorway of my bedroom.
Speaker 3: It's in with that.
Speaker 7: I don't mind a chinup plant because I was.
Speaker 4: A scrawny teenager who obviously wasn't news.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, Jack, to do do you think, well, okay, it makes sense, you got it. But I guess how he used to be. Now you are a jack guy. But I mean years ago, it would have looked it would have screamed off insecurity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a willing suitor would have seen the bars and.
Speaker 3: Willing This is Downtown Radio, But I got Downtown aby FM.
Speaker 4: A winning suitor, someone I brought back to this room. I would have seen my skinny arms. Then looked after the bar and goes, well, he's a lot going.
Speaker 3: On here, and it's not a great leny hanging this toweload and stuff like that. One of these you want him? We got it. You got a door, you got a gym. Hit bigger, harder and stronger with the all new Powerful Tower two hundred from Buddy by Jakis Patsy. What do you think is a natural contraceptive?
Speaker 6: I went out with a guy once wept back to his place, and in his bedroom, in his wardrobe he had outfits of stormtroopers from Star Wars, like several outfits that he'd wear to conventions and stuff. And I thought, I asked him about it, and he goes, yeah, with them all the time to comic con and stuff.
Speaker 7: And I thought, no, I'm tapping out.
Speaker 3: That's not for me. Sorry, not a willing suitor coming in the big replacement to maps.
Speaker 5: Willing suitors are nine, all right, give us a call.
Speaker 3: Then, what do you think of the extra other natural forms of contraceptive?
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: So in one another morning, then what do you think of the other natural contraceptives? Christian a guy I dated, at a very large picture of his mum on his bedside table, subject tending for this email. By the way, willing suitors.
Speaker 5: It is from Denise.
Speaker 3: I believe he's married now, but it must have taken a few unwilling suitors to find the right lady. Yeah, that's a That's a red flag, isn't it. Let's go to Anthony Coome morning, Anthony, good morning, all. How are we? Yeah? But good mate?
Speaker 5: And what do you think is a natural contraceptive?
Speaker 9: Porcelain goals with those eyes that look at you.
Speaker 11: I went to girl's house and she had about fifteen of them on the counter and like the address table in the room, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 19: The hell is that.
Speaker 12: She's like, oh, they're my friends.
Speaker 15: They're my dolls over my years, and she started naming one was called Jemimah, and like, I'm just thinking play school.
Speaker 13: Jemima's like a blanket.
Speaker 19: Or towel over him.
Speaker 3: Just I'm looking at me.
Speaker 9: She's like, oh no, no, you can't touch them their antiques.
Speaker 16: You know, they're my friends.
Speaker 9: And I just said, yeah, I'll catch.
Speaker 3: Alida Anthony, thank you very much for call. Let's go to uh, Tanya, Hi here going? Oh good Tania, what is it for you?
Speaker 9: Oh my god. I was playing this guy for a couple of months and then he said to me, Oh, I'm going to take here somewhere really special. And I thought, oh, Graus, it's going to take me on a picnic or to a beautiful restaurant. But we drove and we pulled up at this building and I'm thinking, what is this? And they went inside and it was a snake.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it was a snake. Same farmer.
Speaker 3: Don't know they farmer there, although we work in there, but they work in the land of plows.
Speaker 9: And they wanted to buy a snake. And then he must have stayed my face and he told me not to be.
Speaker 5: Approved deal breaker. Did the relationship carry on?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: All right, Chiny, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, today is World Hygiene Day. A couple of hygiene facts from producer Rio just two. Madonna reportedly requires a new toilet seat that every new venue she tours.
Speaker 4: Come on, No, I actually like that. If I was going to put anything on a rider because you actually been there before.
Speaker 5: You what you do? You can look around the wall, see on the posters. Every backside has been on it.
Speaker 3: I want to it wears a led Zeppe vert sat or Mick Jagger, Yes, Stevie Nicks. And she also has a designated DNA squad cleaner dressing room before chances. I think a lot of musicians do it the other way around. The cleaner's wrong. But no DNA matter anywhere? All right, So we're looking for a world cleaning day. Cleaning songs? What songs do cleaners listen to on their eyepods? Dot tay two? Hello, we live dusting in the dark? Silver, where the stains have no name? You too, where the stains have no names? Silver plus, but a prince I would dicen for you, sid if I would die for you. Gold, get that Va sweep chart of mine?
Speaker 4: Silver?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Apple night to get dusty Gold?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Don't you wash your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: What's hot?
Speaker 3: Light me? Gold?
Speaker 4: Bus?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: Jack cleaning songs?
Speaker 4: What have you got hygienie in a bottle?
Speaker 5: Oh? Very good?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 4: Start staile to heaven, stera ale to sterile, Yeah heaven. Yeah, they got to do the handrails on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, same with Madonna.
Speaker 4: Bronze A Jackson Diane.
Speaker 3: That's good. Yeah, silver an in the scrub.
Speaker 7: You're a new scrub daddy.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for the scrub daddy. Well we found it. Silver Carler brighter.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, Jackie boy, are you ready to mark the time?
Speaker 4: Was staem a?
Speaker 3: Whatd hygiene day? We're working for your cleaning songs? Best and show off to see Joseph. It's technically dream code the musical man. I feel like a cleaner Bronze.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all out of dove.
Speaker 4: Silver plus.
Speaker 3: That's good, Pam ninety nine problems, but the dishes ain't one. Silver wedding gold good Adam, well done, Papa, don't bleach gold, will Smith getting jiffy with it. Gold plus Chris Williams taking bout. That's fairly good, Billy Sheen gold. Do you think I'll win dexy Silva that deserves gold? That's good, Come on, son of a bleacher man, Silva long way till the mop silver, don't clean me this way.
Speaker 5: Gold, he's moved off.
Speaker 3: Silver, guys. I thought he was actually just sending us an officer while those out of office replies, he's gone home. You need a long handled mop if you want to rock and roll bronze. No scrub daddy cool phony m daddy cool, scrub daddy cool silver.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was trying to think I've got it.
Speaker 3: What have I told you before about that? We've spoken about the thinking. Don't need it on breakfast radio.
Speaker 5: Just speak and go on.
Speaker 4: I'm going to try and remember the winner's name for the person who's gonna win the ticket. And I've remembered it.
Speaker 5: Oh God, so good, so good, well done.
Speaker 3: I'm back back on Air's back live guys.
Speaker 4: Back sadly the people from here on out.
Speaker 3: No, I know that's what I can't give it here, flush it, flush it, real good gold. He likes everything now.
Speaker 5: He's woken up.
Speaker 3: Yesterday around about this holiday, Jack kept moaning that you Andy brak straggling and went to the vending machine, which is a cry for help, a cry for out. A quarter to nine in the morning. We should have we should have done an intervention.
Speaker 5: Quarter to nine. He's gotten to have an arrow bar chocolate.
Speaker 7: It a quarter to nine.
Speaker 4: I just needed something to line my stomach and anything well comedy.
Speaker 3: Thanks you where were we? That's right live on air. Every breath you take, I'll be washing you silver. Another one bites a duster silver plus mopping me softly Gold Escape Paul and cooie up, pour some sugar soap on me go Duran, Duran Union of the Shaken Back Bronze. Okay, who is winning those tickets?
Speaker 4: Congratulations Chris for getting Jippy with it?
Speaker 2: Yes, wel doome the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 5: Podcast tomorrow's show.
Speaker 3: Then it's all about the final search for two trades.
Speaker 15: Actually, when trades go to war, only one can rule them all. Chippy's brickies head to here. Who's the sharpest in the shed? Flooring, filing, framing, fences, cash, He's canton fief for breakfast trade.
Speaker 17: He's time for more gold is what you're final for?
Speaker 3: All right? The trading games start Monday next week. Why are we doing this? Successor it? Once and for all? Who is the king of all trades? Which trading is the smartest? Seven of you will go up against each other starting in our first heat on Monday, second heat Wednesday, grand final on Friday.
Speaker 5: The winner gets five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: In cash, and also they get to another one to forward their trade more than any other trade. It's the king of all trades.
Speaker 5: Who would it be? We will find out now.
Speaker 3: When we started talking a couple of weeks ago, and we just started asking the question who on the site works the hardest, who is the smartest? There was so much argument people were picking on. Basically Sparky's said they earn more money. They lauded up one trade. Two trades. We haven't heard from ore, the brickies and the Sparkyes, where are you? We've hearded from everybody.
Speaker 5: One of the people competing is a baker. A baker.
Speaker 3: He made such a strong case yesterday I let him be the first trady in Now.
Speaker 5: Normally, in our mind, just the we're on the.
Speaker 3: Same page, trades are to do with building and renovating homes.
Speaker 4: I definitely think of an electrician before I think of someone who makes button.
Speaker 3: No one is there on a Monday. Some family go, where are the buns? Where is that baker? He said he'd be here for nine He gave me a quote. All right, So who we put forward so far? Who's competing Monday?
Speaker 4: Representing the plumbers, Jason representing our landscapers, Jamie representing our planning installers, Jay representing our playground installers, Jaden hang on man, by the way, we didn't mean to do all jays where we have another Jason is our baker and Silb is our chippy. So six, there's one more place.
Speaker 17: Will it be a Bricky?
Speaker 4: Will it be a Sparky?
Speaker 3: All right? Getting it to call us tomorrow morning, and also you can email today Bricky Sparky's where are you your m I A?
Speaker 5: Are you frightened or you just haven't heard my words?
Speaker 3: Which is it? Please give us a call. You can email me today Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot AU. If we do not hear from iw too tomorrow, it's like basically you're running scared. They've given in. They don't want to be in the race. They know that you're not the king of all tradees. Good luck. Email me today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A. You we're back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Acts listening, have a good day. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast