Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Tauber and I'm Amy Torbert. And coming up on today's show, Tammy Hembro confirms prenup with Matt Sakowski and we unpack Aspenovard's chaotic divorce updates. But first, sophia Begs legal team has issued a cease and desist letter to her former friend Holly Mueller and her new podcast host Billy Barker in a bid to promote their new podcast, The Duots. They'd spill the tea on the friendship breakdown before we get into all of the juicy details. For some of us millennials who aren't up to date on who Sophia and Holly are, fill us in. Yeah, Well, they're genzt influencers who've built careers for themselves on TikTok. Some have even gone as far as comparing them to Shani and Chloe Zepp from back in the day. That's how big their popularity has been online. Yeah, Because Sophie and Holly were really close friends and they would often appear in each other's TikTok videos. So it's quite big scandal in the jed z community that these girls are no longer friends. Yeah, and they were part of a Melbourne TikTok click. So Sammy Guggenheimer was in that group as well as Easy Armitage and also sophia begs boyfriend at the time, Jordan. There's been a lot of controversy around him as well because they subsequently broke up and then Sophia moved back to New South Wales and there's constant rumors about what was the cause of the breakup because Sammy and Izzy seem to have sided with him. It kind of sounds like the Brisbane Click with Shanie and Michael and Jonathan and all that drama. Yeah, and out of nowhere, Sophia and Holly suddenly stopped posting together. They didn't attend each other's events, so they had a few collaborations with big brand deals, they were absent from those. They also had planned to travel overseas and they just never acknowledged the friendship breakdown. They were very quiet on what happened. Well that's until now because Holly is using this drama to help promote her new podcast that She's just launched alongside another TikToker called Billy Barker, So they released a TikTok video where they lip syncd along to this audio.
Speaker 2: Took some time off to rest and now it's king times bitches.
Speaker 1: Do you have no idea? Now? The text over this video read what happened with you and dot dot Dot, and in the caption, Holly wrote, tomorrow is a scary day. And immediately Holly's followers knew she was about to spill the tea on her friendship breakdown. Yeah, and this video understandably received a lot of attention on TikTok. It had over four hundred and seventy three thousand views at the time of recording, and one thousand, six hundred cents. One follower wrote, oh my god, I love you. Speak your truth, girly, whilst another said always stand with you. So people are already taking sides over this. So so are you team Sophia or team Holly? Or are we too old for this TikTok drama? I wouldn't sound too old. I love the pettiness, but this is the first time I've come a cross Holly and I have a bit of a soft spot for Sophia. I think she is a genuinely nice person. I think she's very business savvy. I don't think that it's fair to use someone else's clout to try and promote your own podcast, and that's what these girls are doing. Literally, we talk about influencer drama on the podcast. People could say that we're using influence in the cloud. No, but there's a difference. We're not selling out someone we used to be friends with in order to promote our podcast. We're just talking about influencer topics. I think that's completely different. Well, the day before this episode was set to drop, Holly and Billy were served with a cease and desist letter on behalf of Sophia's lawyer. This is wild. Surely she was going to know that these two were going to share the letter, which of course they did online. They put up a full screenshot of the legal letter on their podcast as Instagram story and they captioned the post well, at least we have one listener. And they were pretty petty because they scribbled out Sophia's name. They intentionally made it readable because they left the first couple of letters of her name so you could see the s and the O. I just want to know did the legal document have anything about that this was a private document. It didn't actually, because we have unfortunately been dealt some legal letters, not for this podcast but for Hour Matters dealings back in the day, and a lot of them did specify that you could not share this publicly anywhere. Well, that's a big mistake by her lawyers if that's the case, because I would be stamping confidential all over this, and it is a breach to be sharing confidential information. But it seems like they've done nothing wrong by actually sharing this document. And they could also claim, well, we did cover her name. Yeah, well not really. But this letter started off by saying, we have been advised that tomorrow morning, in a podcast entitled Sensory Overload with Billy Barker and Holly Mueller, Miss Sophia Begg will likely be defamed. If this occurs, you are unnoticed that legal proceedings will be commenced. It's really clear that this lawyer was trying to point out to them just how severe the concert quences would be, because he highlighted several times that if they defame her, they can be prosecuted in court. It continued, saying, our client is making it known to you that if defamatory material arises in this podcast and our client is recognized by one or more listeners slash viewers, then proceedings will commence. If you are found to have to famed our client by the court, significant financial consequences are likely to result. It then finished by asking Billy, Holly and also their manager to immediately confirm the removal of the offending segment. This legal letter was also addressed to Holly and Billy's talent agency, which is called Jake the Agency, and outlined that every single person involved in publishing the defamatory material is also liable. So he clearly was like, get this the fuck down. This is a pretty big move from Sophia because from an outside perspective, it appears that Holly has a lot of tea to spill about Sophia. So I don't know if this actually makes Sophia look really good. Well. One follower wrote underneath Sophia's recent video, someone doesn't want to get exposed, and she actually responded, this is the only thing she said about the incident, so she said someone doesn't want lies spread. It was a precaution to make sure no lies were shared. Defamation is about lies, not truth. I totally get your point though, because I think there'll be a lot of people thinking, oh, well, where there's smoke, there's fire, and she's clearly got stuff to hide if she's going to go and hire a lawyer. But I think that Sophia is very smart and know she has to protect herself against people who don't have her best interests at heart. Sophia's mum is a lawyer, so that's why I think she's been so quick to respond to this, because she knows how quickly someone can ruin your reputation by spreading lies about you. Yeah, it's an interesting one. I mean, clearly this is a legitimate legal letter, because we have seen a lot of fake legal letters floating around. I mean, we received some bizarre kind of legal threat last year from Lily Brown. It was obvious it wasn't a legal letters. I'm not saying she was trying to it was written by Lily Brown's manager, who seem to think that she had the same qualifications as a lawyer. Because it did not make sense. The reality is, though a lot of influencers don't want to waste money on engaging a lawyer to send out these kinds of legal threats, because in reality, even this legal threat sent out by Sophia Beggs lawyers, they don't really have a leg to stand on because there hasn't been any defamatory material actually put out yet. However, they're saying, look, if you do that, this is what we're going to do, and sometimes that is enough to scare people from actually talking. Yeah, but they're putting it out there because Holly and Billy are giving it the big one, saying, oh, we're going to say all this stuff about you, and there's already hundreds of comments underneath it of people saying, oh my god, I can't wait to hear what you're going to say. But in reality, they could have used the truth defense and they could have stood by what they actually claimed in the podcast. However, it appears we are never going to hear what they really had to say. We are never going to know the full extent of what Holly planned to say on this podcast, because she and Billy ended up sharing a new episode, but it was very watered down. They only briefly touched on Sofia. Yeah. I think they must have been intimidated by this letter because you had to wait until the forty seven minute mark of this fifty two minute long podcast to even hear a mention of Sophia. And I just felt so sorry for anyone who tuned in thinking that they were getting some tea or they were going to hear about some drama. Well, did they even touch on the legal letter or they just said nothing. They didn't say anything about the legal letter. All they did was what most influencers do and got their followers to send in questions for a Q and A. So of course someone asked about Sophia. Here's what Holly said. I mean, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 3: I guess I think the universe was on my.
Speaker 1: Side that day.
Speaker 3: Is that a good saying?
Speaker 1: I think so the universe was the myst ceremonies. It wasn't even heard.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually nothing. We just obviously outgrew each other, like me and.
Speaker 2: Her didn't too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like me and her just overgrew.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't actually her. She's actually a really nice person. But I think that's just the industry it is.
Speaker 3: Everyone falls out.
Speaker 1: On it, especially I was living in Melbourne and like whole Melbourne scene. It's like it's cult there. It's cult, it's fake.
Speaker 3: It's there's a lot of like it.
Speaker 1: And I think we're all so young, we're awesome now that big whole thing. That just made me realize I actually don't give a ship. People grow and people like they do it, they change. I'm assuming Billy meant to click instead of cult. Yeah, that really threw me because if he is implying that Sophia is part of some cult, then yes, that would be diffamatory. But I think he did mean click. I just hate when people talk in rudles like this because it's clear that they don't know that they can actually give their opinion of Sophia. They can touch on their friendship with her. They're just not able to lie about her. Well, yeah, they can't defame her. I mean, clearly they panicked about this. I think if Billy and Holly had their own independent podcasts and their agency hadn't been involved in this, perhaps they would have gone ahead and put up the full podcast where they were dishing the deal. Well, some people have been saying that Billy has mentioned on his stories that episode two was going to be the full expose, but I don't know if that's just because maybe they had bad downloads on the first one. They're trying to think of how to get people back in. I would have assume they had good downloads on the first one, and then next week no one's going to tune in because they feel like they've been completely let down. It was terrible. I just think it's such a cop out to be like, oh, she's actually really nice. It's like you were literally on your TikTok a couple of days ago, ready to get the knives out and get into it, and now you're like, oh, she's really nice. It's like when people say she's nice, but like I'm waiting for the butt.
Speaker 4: I guess so many things that I just literally do not think are a big deal or do not like affect our lives at all, are such a big deal to people that don't even know us.
Speaker 1: Tammy Hembro has hit back at media reports which claimed she and fiance Matt Szakowski were fighting over a prenuptial agreement now. Last week, Sophie we discussed how The Daily Mail had uploaded paparazzi shots of Tammy and Matt outside their joint Hucks party on the Gold Coast, and Tammy appeared to be in tears while Matt was seen consoling her. Yeah, and in this article, the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying there had been tension between the couple as Matt was refusing to sign a prenuptial agreement. Now there's got a lot of people talking online and there has already been a lot of accusations flying around that potentially Matt was using Tammy for her money, because she is worth an estimated fifty million dollars. I mean, we had a discussion about this. I think there's a lot more to Tammy that Matt would be after than her money, one hundred percent. But you've got to also think it's very odd for someone to want to lock this down so quickly, and most normal people would jump to the conclusion, well, what does this person have to gain out of it? Well, this article did not do much for Matt's credibility, but Tammy has put the rumors to bed, so she took to TikTok late last week to address some of the headlines that had come out following her joint Hucks party with Matt. Let's have a listen to what Tammy said about the prenup allegations, this could not.
Speaker 4: Be further from the truth. Like we have not once, like a.
Speaker 1: Prenup has not once come up in argument for us.
Speaker 4: We agreed pretty much showed away that we would get a premun It just seemed like a smart thing to do for both of our sex. Like it wasn't something that we have ever thought about once literally ever.
Speaker 1: Tammy went on to say that the rumors were completely and utterly made up, and pointed out that she was clearly hugging Matt in the pap shots. I'm really relieved to hear that there is a prenup in place, because I was starting to feel really nervous for Tammy. And as you say, obviously Tammy has a lot more to offer than just her money. But when people race into a relationship, maybe you haven't had time to get to know each other. And also the other rumors that have come out following the Grand Prix, it does lead your mind to think about the worst and the fact that she has built up her career and her empire. I would hate to see her lose that. Yeah. Well, Tummy went on to say in this TikTok that she can understand why so many people are interested in their relationship, and she said she can see why people want to make things up. But she said it's just getting old now. Is it old? Though? Because one thing that she didn't confirm in this TikTok is why they unfollowed each other, And that is what everyone wanted to know, because a lot of these articles and rumors wouldn't have started if they didn't publicly unfollow each other. I one hundred percent agree. I am glad that she has touched on this elephant that has been in the room about this prenup. And interestingly, The Daily Mail has not reported on Tammy's statement about Matt signing this prenup. They of course ran the first article accusing Tammy and Matt of having an argument over this. Well, is it completely surprising because that would basically be them admitting that their sources got it wrong. But it's disappointing. I haven't really seen anybody cover it except our own podcast and also Influencer Updates AU. It seems like the media are only willing to push this negative side about the couple. It's because it doesn't play into their narrative now. Tammy also addressed the backlash overtaking Matt's last name, so she said that she's changing it simply because she wants this last name and she doesn't understand why it's a big deal. She also said that her kids have their dad's last name, so she doesn't have this huge attachment to Hembro. Yeah. Well, a lot of her followers actually pointed out in her comments section that it is a big deal taking Matt's name because she has built her empire with her last name. Heembro and I tend to agree. I mean, everyone has their own opinions on whether they want to take their partner's name. I haven't officially changed my last name yet. I know you haven't either, Sophie, but we do have the intention. I do kind of want to change my last name at some point. For me, I want to keep my maiden name Tall but as my professional work name, and then I want to have Hancock as my family name because for me, I do really want to have the same last name as my future kids. But I just think no one should judge anyone over their decision to keep their name or change their name. It's a personal decision, and I think that she's going to be keeping Hembro for all of her work commitments. Anyway. I think though, when you really have a big crush on somebody, the thought of having their last name as your last name is really appealing, because I think there's still very much in that honeymoon phase. You're like, oh my god, I'm going to be missus Cow. I can see her writing it on a little planner, missus Tammy's a kowski. But after you've been dating for what like six seven years, you're like, where the fuck should I take their last year? Like, actually take mine. It's my fucking name. I mean, for me, I've had my name longer than my husband has had his name. Well, Dale's got a double barreled name, as I've mentioned numerous times, and I said to him, look, if I take the name, I'm only taking one of them, yeacause I think that's fair now. Tammy lastly touched on media reports about her sister's star who wasn't in attendance at her Hucks party. She was really surprised by the media interest in this because she said it really wasn't a big deal to her. She said she was sad that Starr wasn't there, but the only reason she missed out was because she's currently living in Thailand, and Tammy said that she didn't want her to have to fly all the way there and then come to the wedding. Later, she confirmed she will be at the wedding. Of course, the reason that the media were interested in Star not being there is because Tammy's sisters a week prior literally shit canned Matt on his podcast, so they were trying to piece together where that all of the sisters hate him or if this has called some sort of feud.
Speaker 2: Guys, I need someone to talk to you about the Aspen overadrama.
Speaker 3: None of my friends in real life grew up watching Aspen on YouTube and I am just.
Speaker 1: At a lost for words with what is going on right now. Us influenced that Aspen has sent TikTok into a spin after posting a series of chaotic and downright confusing updates about her divorce from Parker Ferris. Yeah, so, Aspen filed for divorce back in April, which is so happened to be the same day she announced the birth of their third child, and since then, both parties have remained tight lipped on the matter, and just last month we covered that Aspen had told her followers that she would continue remaining silent about her divorce. Yeah, she was meant to be very demure, very mindful, jumping on that whole trend saying that she wasn't going to spill any details.
Speaker 2: You see how I don't talk about my divorce online. Very demure, very mindful. You see how I considered my children and how it would affect them to have their family's personal information shared all over the internet. Very smart, very good mom. You see how those magazines and websites wrote articles sharing personal information that I hadn't shared yet when I had just given birth to a premature baby who was in NICU. Very trashy, very tacky. See how I will continn you stay unbothered and not share anything to protect my peace, very demuror, very mindful, very cutesy, very peaceful.
Speaker 1: Well, since then, the shit has well and truly hit the fan, because she has done a total of three sixty so over the past week, Aspen has uploaded more than twenty videos centered on her divorce. I'm living for these videos. It is an absolute wild ride. I have been consumed with this drama over the weekend, and we've had so many listeners writing to us saying can we unpack it together? Because it's pretty confusing and there are a couple of twists and turns, so everyone buckle in for this. Well, firstly, there's been a lot of confusion as to why Aspen is suddenly talking about this now. I mean, particularly when she said she'd be staying out of it for the sake of her children, and I think at the time a lot of people really respected her. Yeah, and also in that audio that we just listened to, she condemned the media and forums for wading into the weeds and being tacky talking about it, and the content that we've seen over the past couple of days is verging on quite tacky. Well, Aspan did explain the reason for her sudden backflip. So she said that she shouldn't have to suffer in silence, and that when she created her demure video she didn't have all the facts. This is what she said.
Speaker 2: No that I said, I wasn't really going to talk about this a lot, but the other day when I was feeling very cute, seemed very demuror I didn't know what I know? Now you know who did? Everybody else? Everybody else knew the whole time. I mean, I don't even know what to see when she.
Speaker 1: Said that everyone else knew. Who do you think she's talking about? Is it friends and family or is she referencing the internet? Because there were a lot of Reddit forums who have been analyzing their relationship in depth. They were the ones who actually broke the news about her divorce. Do you think she's referencing them? I mean potentially, But I also saw a lot of people in the comments were like, what what are we meant to know? I don't know what it is. Yeah, I am just so desperate to find out what it is. My mind instantly jumped to cheating, and she backed this up in a subsequent video by saying this.
Speaker 2: Because I feel so sick to my stomach all the time, and I feel like I could literally throw up at any moment, because I'm in such disbelief about the deception that I have experienced in just like all of the traumatic things that I have been through.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty big thing to say that you've experienced deception because automatically people are going to think that you've been cheated on. Yeah, well that's where my mind went. I mean, anytime there is a relationship breakdown, especially when you've just had a child. I suppose you think of the biggest deception there could be in a relationship, and my mind always goes to cheating. Well, yeah, exactly, because the fact that she filed for divorce on the day that she announced that her child had been born, it seemed like it was something very sudden. Adding another layer of complexity to this situation is that Aspen over is a Mormon, so I think a lot of people just expected maybe they would stay together. Well, it's not against their faiths to get divorced, but it's very frowned upon in those conservative communities. It's interesting because Aspen's parents and also grandparents are divorced, so I think that she saw her mother was much happier after getting a divorce and thought, well, I'm gonna have a better life. Well. Interestingly, a lot of people have been saying that since this separation, Aspen looks like she's glowing and she looks really really happy. But she's come out and said that she's completely heartbroken and has been crying all the time. She even said she's lost so much weight because she just can't stomach any food.
Speaker 3: I would give every single thing I have to be able to change certain things in my life, like even being divorced, Like I literally it's like devastated. It's not even a strong enough word. Like I feel.
Speaker 1: I feel like someone literally.
Speaker 2: Has like stabbed me over and over and.
Speaker 3: Just like dragged the mate. This is not what I ever.
Speaker 2: Wanted for my family.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to actually see that because you see her new content and think, oh, she's moved on. Everything's fine, But this is affecting her like it would anyone else. What I found really fascinating is that Aspen then went on to reveal that during her relationship with Parker, she was the only one providing financially for their family. She took a real shot at him over this because she said that she was carrying the mental load of raising the kids, being a working mum and providing for them. I wonder if he just thought, well, she's earning all this money off social media. You know when people sort of pull down what their partner's doing because it's not a conventional jole and take it for granted. Oh, she's earning bucket loads of money. And a lot of the videos were also about the whole family, so maybe he felt like, well, I'm in the videos, so yeah, it was a family vlog. This this whole concept of him not providing for her was also backed up in another video where she was talking about what she wants in her next relationship, and she specified that she wants someone who has a job and will financially contribute. I mean, again, the bar is kind of on the floor. That's aos start, isn't it. Yeah. Well, Aspen has been talking so much in riddles, and this has of course led the internet to try and work out what the situation actually is. And there have been so many rumors about what has caused this divorce, and one that has started gaining a lot of traction online is that Parker must be gay. Yeah. This was a really uncomfortable rumor because I don't think anyone should expose anyone's sexuality. And I think it comes from the fact that, as we touched on, they have grown up in a very conservative environment and I suppose that would be somewhat scandalous. Yeah. I felt really uncomfortable when I saw those rumors floating around as well, and I think that often when influencers speak in riddles, this is the out that people jumped to these wild accusations because everyone wants to know, and it's almost as if the influencer is trying to get you to guess what's going on. Well, people are left to their own devices, aren't Yeah, And this rumor was really fanned by Aspen because randomly she posted a video saying that she would never talk about someone's sexuality on the internet and basically that it's their story to tell. And she also prefaced that growing up in Utah, there's a big Mormon community and so many people are not free to be themselves. So instantly everyone's like she's talking about her ex husband. That's clearly why they broke up. Well, another reason followers jumped to this conclusion was because Aspen included rainbow love hearts in one of her videos, so everyone thought this must be the next clue, which is quite funny because it was actually a clue about her own sexuality, because she then shared a video with texts over it that said when everyone thinks he's gay because I put rainbow hearts on my video, but the video was literally about me. She then added this sound gay girl play that was gay. I'd be like ime gay now, Hey, with the geeze plagay. This was accompanied by the caption He's not, but I might be a little We'll see. This got a huge response from her followers. They were saying that this was simply iconic and that they were living for the updates. I saw a lot of people commenting saying I used to be an aspen Ovard fangirl back in the day, and all of this drama has meant they've returned now to her content. Well, I'm definitely going to be keeping up with her. I think I like this new version of her better. She's more interesting now. Things got even more confusing, if that's possible when Aspen started sharing videos joking that Parker should launch a TikTok career off the drama and lead into the villain arc that she's created, and she was also suggesting different ways that he could go off online, and this led people to think, well, are they friends? Like, is something going on in the background? Is this all for peace? And Aspen responded saying that they have kids together, so of course they're going to hang out and occasionally he will be in the background of her content. She also used this video as an opportunity to confirm that he's not gay and to her knowledge, she's never been cheated on. Wow, And she seemed in really good spirits in this video, because in all of the other ones she was very down and upset, and I was surprised because she then revealed that the reason she was in such a good mood was because she had just taken a weed gummy. Now, this really does move away from the wholesome family vibe. She seems to be rebranding herself for weed is legal and a lot of states in the US, so well, that is a good point. But she's also been talking about how she's drinking more and she never drunk before, so she's definitely growing up. In another podcast, she said that as soon as she turned twenty five, everything clicked and changed and she thought of the world completely differently. Well, if you can believe it. Sophie, Asben's mother in law, has also weighed into the drama, so she clearly wasn't pleased by Aspen's chaotic posting, and she shared an update to her own Instagram story, I love this so much so. She uploaded a photo of a grizzly bear that was bearing its teeth with the caption stop Mama Bear is coming out. Stay tuned, and then she added a poll asking her followers if they'd like to hear another side of the story. Well, yes I would because I'm utterly confused about this whole situation. So he hasn't cheated, he's not gay. What the fuck is going on? Well, the things get even more iconic because Aspen responded by sharing a video of her straddling Parker in bed with the caption his mom can't do what I can. She then wrote underneath she might be Mama Bear, but I am mother Now. For those who haven't seen it, she was wearing a white singler with cherries and white shorts and her crutch area was censored in this video, and you could see his legs flailing in the background whilst she was straddling him. It was fucking funny. I'm assuming this is an old video. No, he is actively part of this. This is all current. So she then uploaded another video where she was sitting in Parker's lap with this audio.
Speaker 3: Ask her this baby.
Speaker 1: I know I was a bad girl, but come on, you have to be crazy God to take me back now. This video has had eight million views. Surely the whole family isn't on this, like this must be some kind of huge TikTok stunt. I ran immediately to the comment section, and it was so funny because one follower said, this is the hardest math problem I've ever had to solve, whilst another said aspens TikTok has become my new favorite reality show, and another said trying to figure this out has become my new favorite game. This is reminding me a bit of the Mormon Wives reality show. Some crazy stuff seems to happen in Mormon communities. One follower had an interesting theory, and that was that Parker has left Aspen in a lot of debt and he has agreed to film this content in order to pay back the debt. Surely well, Aspen immediately debunked this because she announced that all of the money that she's made this week off all of her crazy videos, she is going to donate to Florida's hurricane victims. So I like that yeah. And she also said that this is not a publicity stunt and that she knows when her daughters see the content that she's created when they're older, they will think that she is an icon. But how can you be an icon if everyone's so utterly confused about what she's talking, Well, she said that it's not that deep, and the girlies who get it get it now. This is in reference to the fact that a lot of her og followers know that this is her sense of humor, because a lot of her longtime followers have come out and created these reaction videos and they've said, this is just her sense of humor. This is the way that she's getting through it by making funny content and not getting too deep on it. Well, surely Aspen is going to come out and spill the details on maybe like a Caller Daddy podcast. Yeah. My gut feeling is that this is down to finances and there's a deal being done behind Aspen's bad. But I don't get about this whole situation is Aspen is literally baiting her followers and then once they've jumped to a particular conclusion, she goes, Oh, no, that's not the case, that's not what I was saying. Well, why don't you just say it? I know it's so confusing. I mean, she says, Oh, this isn't a PR stunt, but it definitely feels like it. Because the fact that Parker is involved in these videos weird, Like if you're on there ragging on him saying that he hasn't supported you financially, he's potentially gay, he's potentially cheated on you, why would he then be happy to appear in the content. Well, I think that's all we have time for today. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you do have time, we would love if you could come and join the Facebook community where it Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast. You can also follow Outspoken on Instagram and also on TikTok a Outspoken Underscore the Underscore podcast And if you do enjoy the content, we would be so appreciative if you could go and leave us a five star review as it really helps out the podcast