Speaker 1: This is just.
Speaker 2: Hosted by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, you delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be.
Speaker 4: Dead than be called gunkle, that nickname for gay uncle.
Speaker 2: Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word.
Speaker 5: Imagine if they were like God, he's put on weight funkles here give am uncle?
Speaker 2: No Michuli and Mitchell KOs Hello, Yeah, Hello, Yeah, hello Mitchell.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the time this episode's out, Gaga's new single will have dropped.
Speaker 2: Oh what's it called a zekera or something with a bowler?
Speaker 5: Forgotten? Actually, what is it calling a disease? Disease? Yes, I see, I see what you were getting at.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But at the time of record, we haven't heard it yet. It's so frustrating. I want to comment on it. Oh have you been given This is the honest question. Have you been given a seat?
Speaker 6: Peck?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Should we ask Grace?
Speaker 5: May youp I meant you if you If you've not heard it, then the answern't.
Speaker 2: I Well, if I haven't, she would have shown me. No, I don't think we haven't. I can checked my email.
Speaker 4: Let me check price keeper, Jenna, our third wheel is here. You worked for an old people music radio station. You wouldn't have heard the new single in evands.
Speaker 5: Have you no?
Speaker 7: But we have started playing bad Romance?
Speaker 5: Is that now considered a classic hit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I've got the press release for it, but I've got no song. They wouldn't riskly king a Gaga song like that, They wouldn't send it out. Yeah, why don't we do? Two reactions?
Speaker 5: Okay? Reaction A is she's.
Speaker 4: Back old Gaga Mitchell, when just hearing that song made me feel so.
Speaker 7: Good I've never felt anything.
Speaker 4: And then option B, it's not a best she's lost away a bit Mike Gaga, it's okay, Dephnie, what the fuck you think?
Speaker 2: And Katie Perry clearly had a meeting.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Our voiceover Guy Bradley, who also happens to masquerade as the music director for Kiss FM.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon? He's heard it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Should we ask him?
Speaker 5: Could you there?
Speaker 2: He's usually let me Jo get Bradley.
Speaker 5: Right, it's going to get Bradley. Oh I found him.
Speaker 2: He was having his lunch.
Speaker 4: Sorry, hello Bradley.
Speaker 2: Bradley, So you know what this is kind of a bucket list moment. Brad's our vo artist, and we're doing our bucket list before we end the show while you're here.
Speaker 4: This isn't why I dragged you in, but we actually should thank Bradley because our listeners have heard your voice just as much as ours every episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have give us live.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: All? Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? That's I love it. That's really cool, Brad.
Speaker 5: Now, I wanted to make have you heard Gaga's new thingle in advance?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Interesting that you should ask. No, I haven't, and I usually would have done close out, but there's a reason why I haven't. An Italian radio station leaked die with a smile. And so for this hugely important single from Lady Gagar, her and her team are keeping it very close to their chests.
Speaker 5: So fucking Lasagna fam ruined it for all of it.
Speaker 2: Leaning Tower of Pizza local breakfast shows.
Speaker 5: Leaning Tower a piece of shits they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I'm just hoping to get it in enough advanced time to be able to get it on air. You know, at the embargo time it's three pm Australian Eastern daylight time.
Speaker 4: Fuck me, that'll be your shame, man, I'll be able to play it's on the pickup the picture, Yes, the picture getting its first spin globally.
Speaker 5: Will we do it?
Speaker 2: Will we do it first song of the show? Do you think?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so exciting and I haven't heard it. I've had to schedule it.
Speaker 5: Listen to the pickup for the birth time.
Speaker 2: Same a question for you for like the radio nerds, or anyone who wonders selecting music for like a radio station. One of the most successful not hearing the Gaga song? Do you put it in just because we've got a new Gaga song? Yes, it could be terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, well there are there are very few artists that would get scheduled on Kiss.
Speaker 2: Without having heard the song at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you could probably roll the dice on Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Pink.
Speaker 4: I remember when I worked here, we were rushing to get The Archer by Taylor Fift on air when it first dropped, and as it was going to air, we were kind of like, hmmm, it's a great song, but not for radio pop hit.
Speaker 3: So look all we've been able to read lots of Gaga friends and news out there, so you know we can gather that it's up tempo. It's supposed to be a pop record, so that this this song should at least have some energy and be poppy harlequin shit.
Speaker 2: No, you know, I think it'll be pissed off ben Lee Catch my Disease and she's doing disease, She's already be off. Yes, drop the catch my catch. My favorite memory with Bradley this is like it's a Eulogeni's is when we had Beyonce's Renaissance drop and we wanted to do a whole album playthrough.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was old with just swear. There were a few bombs of really different sorts in it.
Speaker 2: Yes. We weren't provided a radio edit, which we often are, so we had the album and on air. I think it was during my show where I said, you know, we'll have it on the hour at eight pm or whatever, and we got it, like I think it was like seven fifty five save. But we had to get our audio team to put it in their system and then remove. Yes, it was.
Speaker 3: Making edits on the fly for a variety of tracks. I think particularly the first song I think of the album. There were N bombs and F bombs yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: You know what I find most interesting about Brad's job, not as the vo but like he's so fucking conscientious about what's happening in the world. Like, for example, what songs would have to get dropped if there was a bush fire?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we couldn't play burn by Ellie Golding. I would have to.
Speaker 3: We don't play we Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just like fire pink, Oh, just like fire.
Speaker 2: That's so true. Yeah, you did play However, I think breathing when the Titans submersible blew up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, under pressure was an interesting choice from me on that. Thank you, Bradley. Isn't it great?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's weird he just recorded ViOS once, but he still feels like part of the family.
Speaker 2: That's very sweet. Well, you and Tony Lodge who worked here, yes, years ago when we started this show and she she wasn't anybody in the public space and she did our vio with Brad and then now she's one of the biggest podcasters.
Speaker 5: For people, Like is that fucking Tony.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised we haven't got a season desist from her because if that wasn't me. My ego would be like, get it off that. She probably probably, Yeah, thank you, Brad, thank you, thank you all, thank you back doing music, thank you disease. We have nothing, we don't know nothing. Oh that was a nice, unexpected bucket list moment. But also I knew Brad was itching to get back to his desk. It's such a work with lunch. Yeah, yeah, he was eating his DESIGNI from last night the Leftovers.
Speaker 4: He's like, what if there's been an explosion, I can't play boom boom clap?
Speaker 5: Is it boom clap boo? I fucked it?
Speaker 2: If there's a chemical spill, toxic bo Brittany, that's imagine that nuclear reactor.
Speaker 5: Can't do that during the or no, never mind, it's inappropriate.
Speaker 7: You want to say it.
Speaker 4: I really do say it. Trump's attempted assassination. I'll be rid and shut. I was going to say, man place anyway.
Speaker 2: Welcome is just me? Every show we start the same with it, Is it just me? It's something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. It's that straightforward, that easy.
Speaker 5: It really is. Do you want to kick things off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what I've got. Because we're wrapping up, I'm like, kind of, I'm not really adding in gems. I'm going back into my catalog like detoxing. Yeah, I'm trying to cleanse out all the ones that I never got through. So it's like junk aunt Jennie drunk. But I've got a lot of options.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to go and you think about it?
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, Bradley.
Speaker 2: Prerecorded Bradley, here we go.
Speaker 5: What do you mean pre recorded?
Speaker 4: He's live with the banned Bradley.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: The emails need to calm the fuck down? Oh yeah, Yeah, I'm sick of it. It's really hard to stay on top of when there's all this unnecessary ship coming through all the time. Sometimes my inbox gets up to like four hundred unreads and then I'll do kind of like what you're doing with your gems, a purge, a cleanse, and I'll get down to like only one or two unread and then within two hours it's up to eighty nine again. Yeah, Jesus, and they're all so unnecessary. Amazon. Amazon are the worst culprit.
Speaker 2: What are they saying? Your orders arrived or it's on its way.
Speaker 5: All that and more. They'll be like confirmed, your orders confirmed. I'm like, I know I did it. They're like, your order's been.
Speaker 4: Dispatched, your order is coming, your order is there, yes, rape your order.
Speaker 5: That's five emails for one fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yes. It's the worst. In the early days of Facebook, I had notifications on for everything. So Jenna Benson liked your post was an email. I didn't need that in writing. I don't need that written for me please. Also, I hate how sassy Gmail is, Like I get an email and I'm going I'm going to ruminate on this for a little bit, yes, and then it's like me in a while, lazy fucker, Yeah, yeah, time to reply.
Speaker 5: I actually find that helpful.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit of a dumb fuck and sometimes I'll type a reply and just forget to hit that.
Speaker 2: Oh me too.
Speaker 4: I actually love the Gmail function where like say, for example, someone set me an invite and then it's like, hey, Mitch, we'd love to see here, and then I'll open the Gmail and I'll go thanks, and then ingray it'll go I'd love to come along, cheers Mitch.
Speaker 2: Like it just it predicts what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never Actually, I'm like, you don't know me, you don't know me at all. But I'm just think of all the unnecessary follow up emails. It's for one thing, like when I come to this studio and I pay for the parking, because I do that all online. Now it'll be like, oh, we've sent you a one time car. To verify that you're able to use this fucking car. Yes, go to your email, and then when I do that, it'll be like, what was this you in a separate email if it wasn't clicking up?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know.
Speaker 5: I literally went to the emails, especially to verify.
Speaker 4: Now you're warning me again, and then it'll be like confirmed, here's your receipt, and then reminder your thinging is about to expire, your parking, And I'm like, can just leave me the fuck alone. I'm in charge here. I know all these things have happened already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is it just me on the fly? Or do we not need security checks for basic websites. If I'm going to my banking, sure give me two factor authentication.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if I'm trying to get the Donut King app, I don't need codes send to my email to confirm my identity.
Speaker 2: I don't need to do two captures. I don't need to slide the puzzle piece. I just want to get the cinnamon bundle.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: But then actual important emails somehow get lost in junk.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, literal junk, literal junk.
Speaker 4: Yes, somehow comes through to my main inbox and it's constantly going off And no, wonder I've gotten in the habit of ignoring emails.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm like, it's probably useless.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm the same that the audiomatic important inbox that Gmail makes for me is not right. It's never accurate. It's like, no, I don't need to know the rebox sale. It's that that's having a sale. You don't need to put that in my important.
Speaker 5: So I ordered an outfit for the Wicked movie premiere?
Speaker 2: Was the one you showed us?
Speaker 4: Yes, And I'm getting constant updates not only from the website I got it, but also D d L the fucking couriers. They sent me an email, both of them that said your order is ready to be shipped. I was like, oh, why do I need that information? And then your order has been shipped, and then another email will someone be home authorized fucking see me to free delivery. I'm like, can you get off my dick for five fucking seconds?
Speaker 2: Totally? You know what. I didn't like emails, but I love sending an email. There is something, Mitch. You brought it up on the show a few months ago, like, there's phone tasks and computer toask jobs. Yeah, laptop jobs, booking a holiday laptop job. But if I'm going to ask someone if I want to get lunch to text. But if I'm gonna like send talk about work. I put that in writing in an email pay the chain. Yeah, it seems more official.
Speaker 4: Here's another one. I'm just going through my inboox right now. I went and saw a Titanic again.
Speaker 2: You've seen more what I have, and I told you about it.
Speaker 4: So you've only seen it once in Sydney, once in New York. Yes, yeah, I've overtaken.
Speaker 5: Said how is this.
Speaker 2: Improv third time round?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was wondering is it really improved? But yeah, it's different every time. Anyway, I bought the tickets and I got three emails. One of them was your order is confirmed. These aren't your tickets written all caps. I'm like, what's the time are you sending me an email to tell me I've bought tickets but you're withholding the tickets, and then two minutes later, here are your tickets, and then that afternoon reminder your upcoming trip to Titanic.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know, I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. No, I'm telling you, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Or like you get an email if you transfer someone money on your bank AAP, you'll get an email being like confirmation of transferring one.
Speaker 5: I did it.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't need to tell me, leave me alone. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: There was a medical emergency at Titanic class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said you didn't mention meeting. Tell us what happened?
Speaker 5: Oh, they had to stop the show?
Speaker 2: How did they stop it? The in character or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just heard this crash and a glass smashing, you know, like the seats that are above the ground level what do they call them the stools or whatever. Yep, we just heard a crash there. We thought maybe it was the bar. And then the chick playing Celine Dean goes, oh, everybody got key up there saying in character you're okay, and someone in the crowd.
Speaker 5: Goes, no, not really, we have an issue.
Speaker 4: They soldiered on, and then all of a sudden, the MIC's got cut. The lights went out, and then the cast walked off stage and goes, okay, everybody, well, we're going to do We're gonna make sure that she's okay, and then we'll be back with.
Speaker 5: You, all right.
Speaker 4: And then after ten minutes, people are like, have we got time to go to the tour? And then after fifteen minutes, we're like, yeah, we probably do. After twenty minutes, thirty minutes, we're.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck's going on there? Did anyone come? Did it? Like an ambulance come?
Speaker 4: Yes, eventually, and there were people like doing first aid, first response whatever, because this person just kind of was out of it.
Speaker 5: They fainted.
Speaker 2: I don't know CPR or anything.
Speaker 4: Was it No, it wasn't. It wasn't that point. But I went to the bar again another one because I was like, clearly I've got time very you, I know, right, And the chick at the bar goes, oh my god, I follow you on TikTok, I love you, and I said, fantastic. Can you give me the guess what's happened? She goes, oh, lady passed out? Ambulance on the way. Eventually they got the show back on the road, but I thought, fuck me, is this the Mitchell Coombs curse playing up again? There was a medical emergency when we went to angeliat as well. Yes I heard yeah, but that's on top in the store.
Speaker 2: But imagine if me as someone who's doing a one night only performance and Angeliette when what's going on out there is everyone, okay, just stopped, angeliet you okay, everybody, everybody, Juliette stop please for one second, get off the balcony.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I didn't you so much, Larify, but you know, all's well. That ends well. They assured us that she was fine, so lingy on herself.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: Good. Anyways, stop emailing me everyone, please.
Speaker 2: I agree. I'm going for the third time. Next week's we'll be even so then we're going out. Yeah, I'm taking my mom, I think, sure.
Speaker 5: Really will.
Speaker 4: It's the sort of me I don't want to bang on about it, but it's the a musical that I felt the need to personally take.
Speaker 5: People I know that hadn't seen it.
Speaker 2: I was like, you must, yeah, no, it's so funny, so funny, Totanique. Theyve stop paying us, by the way. So this is all just because we love the show.
Speaker 4: I know, but fuck me, there's a sucker born every minute is and there. Why are they paying it? We're talking about it anyway. As Helen Keller once said, this podcast is fucking dope you're listening to?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Now? Coming up in episode two forty four, which is out on Wednesday. You asked for it, You're fucking getting it, Nat pen Folds, we'll be back at our guest host, our fourth wheel, I suppose.
Speaker 2: And I think it's probably her fourth time, maybe maybe fifth time on the show.
Speaker 5: Who knows. She's definitely the most frequently featured guests we've ever had.
Speaker 2: She's our most frequented non celeb guest, Like she's just a friend of ours. It's really funny, and our idiots fucking love her. They asked for her to come back. It's on the bucket list, one of the things.
Speaker 5: We're doing before we end the show permanently. I don't like her, Yeah, no, where does that come from?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't like but you can maybe it's a good time to bury the hat shirt.
Speaker 5: Na, You're cool.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to help me make amends.
Speaker 4: So the reason that most people love the nat Penfold episodes is because they're a bit unhinged. Like every thirty seconds of the different tangents, you never know where it's going to go. And our idiots are clearly wired the same way as us.
Speaker 5: They keep up. They love the chaos of it all.
Speaker 2: She's brilliant and she's just got a big job. She's the executive producer of the Kyle and Jack Yosher. She runs that.
Speaker 5: Ship, the biggest bloody radio show in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Nap Penfold, I had a couple of days. It's very exciting.
Speaker 4: Yes, before we move on, By the way, yeah, major, I'll give you even more time to think of your rigin because just going back to our most recent episode, remember how I said, and I've always said that I feel robbed as a man that I'll never get to experience pregnancy and or childbirth.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have said that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there were women listening going mate, you really don't want it. It's not fucking pretty. And yet I feel robbed that I won't get to experience at it. Yes, impossible, And we came up with the idea, let's get a fucking labor simulator.
Speaker 5: I've got it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, I love that we're using the remainder of our kideo as we wrap up the show on its just ridiculous purchases.
Speaker 4: This is actually a perfect example, going back to my egem Do you know how many fucking emails from Amazon I got about.
Speaker 5: This stupid little thing?
Speaker 4: Actually a tends machine like a muscle stimulator.
Speaker 2: Athletes use them, yeah, for like.
Speaker 5: Pain relief and shit.
Speaker 4: And I guess it's as close as we can get to simulating a contraction, because if I put these little pads on my guns and we fire this thing up, it will contract the muscles in my belly, which is I guess similar.
Speaker 2: Now, what level are you gonna do? You're gonna do it on high?
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do it on a high level, because you can do low level, medium, high, I think you should do high.
Speaker 5: Oh God, these sticky pads.
Speaker 2: So Mitchell's attaching these probes that are connected to sticky silicon pads onto his just near his belly button.
Speaker 5: Yes, gunt, it's my gunt. Do you want to control it?
Speaker 2: I was going to say, yes, can I reach it? Can I reach out?
Speaker 5: So this is the plus and minus button for strength.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I tell you to fucking stop, please promise me your stop.
Speaker 2: Put a lot of power in my hands.
Speaker 4: This is not unlike an electric chair chair.
Speaker 5: Can you reach it from there?
Speaker 2: Here we go? All right, I've got it from the other side of the room.
Speaker 5: You're pulling my sticky pads off.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, sorry? Okay, all right, so just the plus button? Yeah, just present one, all right, Jenna, you can see me here, I've got the control. Here we go. Can you feel anything I've press plus?
Speaker 5: Is it on number one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well you might have to crank it like a small frog, a bit of bracks and hicks.
Speaker 2: Well, there we go. I'm on a level four. I jumped up to four.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, can you give me some morning?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Seven?
Speaker 7: Seven babies coming?
Speaker 2: What does it feel like? Describe it?
Speaker 4: It's just a weird tingling at the moment, so I wouldn't even describe that as pain.
Speaker 5: It's just odd.
Speaker 2: Okay, we jump. We jumped to thirteen.
Speaker 5: Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 2: Is that too much?
Speaker 5: It's a bit much? All right, coming to push the contractions, have a little fucking break. Oh can you stop?
Speaker 2: It's time to Okay, we've gone straight to stop. Oh my god, Okay, I've unplug it. I've unplugged it. I had to unplug it. I unplugged it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I felt it once. Now I'm going to see if I can like keep my cool. Okay, the pain deep breaths thirty, not thirty into it.
Speaker 5: Don't put it on thirty. I swear to god, I'll knock you out.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, was it that bad?
Speaker 5: It was just a shock. You just cranked it up out of nowhere, which is fucking cruel.
Speaker 2: Right now, you back to zero, and you're going to try and be calm and.
Speaker 5: Composed, and you tell me what level we're up.
Speaker 2: All right, we're at one.
Speaker 7: Breathe through it.
Speaker 5: Two okay, don't let's go to five.
Speaker 2: No, nothing, We'll go straight to ten.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, we're at ten now, don't lie.
Speaker 5: That's not ten, there's twenty. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to just go in increments of one from twenty. Breathe. Baby's coming. You're doing so well, mamma.
Speaker 5: Turn it off our Oh that's fucked up?
Speaker 2: Is it bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Let me try, let me try control me.
Speaker 5: I'll take the sticky pads off.
Speaker 2: You throw them across the room. Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, I pugged it in and I did. I forgot it was stuck at thirty.
Speaker 5: Peeling the pads off my gun and use that my finger.
Speaker 2: You just gave finger booth ours. It's an accident.
Speaker 4: Okay, So these pads are really sticky, so I'm sorry if there's like a belly button fucking snail.
Speaker 5: Trail hair on there.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it feels really weird.
Speaker 2: I've taking it off.
Speaker 5: It's still the baby, I mean recovery.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot more visceral fat than you do, so I do wonder how this will.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll have to crank it up to six hundred before it even breaks the surface.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Don't be done.
Speaker 5: I won't. I won't.
Speaker 4: But one you feel nothing, So I'm just gonna you know, okay, big game is a good game. What do you want?
Speaker 5: You're already struggling?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not, You're right. You need to adjust because it's a weird sensation.
Speaker 5: Yeah you adjusted. Yeah, Okay, I'll go up to seven.
Speaker 2: How's that not bad? Jesus Christ, how's that painful?
Speaker 5: Already?
Speaker 2: No, it's not painful. It's just my tummy's doing it. It's like it's dancing. That's the baby kick baby you're mind, you're you to.
Speaker 5: Risk contract thirty?
Speaker 2: Go to thirty No.
Speaker 4: No, go to all the head I want to jump to thirty away wedding, Yeah, I want need to go to thirty fifty.
Speaker 5: I only got to twenty four.
Speaker 2: I ripped them off.
Speaker 5: Don't touch them, they're still on.
Speaker 7: Where's the other one?
Speaker 2: I think it's on my crotch, Jenna John.
Speaker 5: Try no, no, no, that's horrific. Well I'm glad I did that again.
Speaker 2: We stick to what we know, which is is it just me? That was a lot?
Speaker 5: Are you're still feeling it though? When you're thumb it could just.
Speaker 2: Be yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Oh two babies on? Are you ready to move on? Cause I need to move a bit. Funny I got up to thirty dog, you're only twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. I'm ready to move on. I'm fine, I feel all right.
Speaker 5: So this is meant to be pain relief. I don't think you need to turn it up that month.
Speaker 2: No, no, thanks for that, all right? Shall we go? My agent? Yep, Bradley, come on back in? Is it just me? Is it too soon to be seeing Christmas stuff.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, fuck you sound like a boomer on Facebook now I do.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: But there's Christmas stuff everywhere. You go to Cole's and all of a sudden, it's Christmas chocolate. You go to Wooli's, there's the Christmas bunting, there's the Christmas party poppers. We're not even through October. We should be focusing on Halloween. Then we should happily move into Christmas.
Speaker 5: I for one, am ready for the year to be over.
Speaker 4: So maybe everyone's kind of in the same ye they're like, oh, there's Christmas stuff.
Speaker 5: That means that we don't have long to go. The truth is we do.
Speaker 2: Like I, for example, was in Dust the other day and look at this. We'll look at the current commercial for Dust. Look at the most recent reel they're doing for Dust, which is just candles. What's the most recent one? So this is I need.
Speaker 5: Dusk, Dusk, she's here. I was actually meant to go to that launch event today. Really, yeah, I'm a time Uncle Toby bounds in, full of cheer. I haven't seen any candles.
Speaker 7: So Dusk normally does a big Halloween, right they do.
Speaker 2: They've focused on Christmas is skip Halloween. You've missed, You've missed the point. Yeah, I'm in the commercial, are you She's.
Speaker 5: Surprise Uncle Toby Bounds.
Speaker 7: Uncle Tony.
Speaker 5: I didn't even notice. I'm a bright nevery mischief maker is pretty good.
Speaker 4: You're acting because you're like two things.
Speaker 5: When you filmed this, I didn't have I don't really know that long ago.
Speaker 2: No, it was like a month ago. I did it as a two day shoot.
Speaker 7: Any day if that.
Speaker 2: You go into Dusk stores now there are posters of my face dressed as an uncle in every Dusk store. There's a billboard in the middle of Sydney with my face on it. Trams for the next month around the country.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen these. Or have you got a photo of a train or something.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen one yet.
Speaker 7: Well, I catch the train regularly.
Speaker 2: I'm on the tram.
Speaker 4: Well that came out. If that ad came out today, maybe they're starting the launch.
Speaker 2: The launch started today.
Speaker 5: So we'll start seeing the doorboards and ship pop up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stupid. To the whole point is they want there's a gift for everyone at dusk, Like, you're crazy Uncle, your beautiful auntie, you're wacky Nanna and then so if you go to dust stores, there's like a whole wacky uncle section. Then this photo really you? Yeah, it's ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I also heard you say before, I'm not an uncle. Yes, your fucking aren you need reminding?
Speaker 2: I actually forgot. So, yeah, I'm a I'm a dustless boy.
Speaker 4: So you don't believe it's too soon. You're like my face out there. The longer the better.
Speaker 2: I just wanted. I wanted to surprise you with it because I didn't tell you guys, and I also didn't want to like I didn't have any way to bring it in, like is it just me or I'm a model?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say model, you're a wacky uncle for say.
Speaker 2: Kills get me. So I go to the shoot right a couple months ago, and the whole point is all the family at Christmas, so there's a teenager role. Anyway, I turn up and I'm like the uncle, right, And I go up and I go, oh, are we brothers? Like is this what we were? Brothers? And he goes, no, you're my dad.
Speaker 5: Ah, how old was the guy?
Speaker 2: Nineteen?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Nineteen? No, I was the uncle.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know what it is about that ad as well. But you somehow look younger. You do currently, Like the clothes they gave you looked very youthful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was in like a Santa outfit in red crocs and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't look unclely. Oh really, Okay, how the fuck do you dress as an uncle? I'm an uncle?
Speaker 2: I know, am I you just have to kind of be dorky. I think I was just being dorky, pooring things about. They're like, that'll do hi it anyway, go to dusk and get a photo if you want, guy.
Speaker 5: I will share that, but we'll share that ad in the group as well. But yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Get a photo with cheeries fucking Is there like a cutout or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah there is. And if you see the billboard, they're apparently all over Australia. It's like the family photo at Christmas. They're building them up. I'm like everywhere, so find it and snap a photo. Coola very fun. It's a photodo All right, shall we go?
Speaker 7: No, we've got there?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Just you should we?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We're doing is it with?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Call it every Monday? Was I organizing that you normally do?
Speaker 2: Just a choke. It's wacky. Uncle, I've got one. Shall we call it? Who is Nicole? We're doing Nicole gorgeous? Yeah, Nicole's in South Sydney.
Speaker 5: That's vague. South Sydney.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought we could say she's from South Sydney that we can ask you when we talked Nicole, you know, hallo, Hello, Hello, okay, to go mintioned Jenny here? Good?
Speaker 6: How are you? Guys?
Speaker 4: All the better for hearing your gorgeous voice? Bub whereabouts in South Sydney?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I'm in Queensland?
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I didn't ask, Actually so I kind of just made up. I made it up. I've made it up. And then Mitch double down. I knew this was going to happen. I was terrified it was going to come on. I knew, I deeply knew, and I made a mistake.
Speaker 5: You're in Queensland? Also, whereabouts I am?
Speaker 6: I'm in Sunshine Coast.
Speaker 2: Oh no, to me, that's vague as well. The Sunshine Coast is like the whole thing, right, It's.
Speaker 5: Like saying central Plast. There's towns within next.
Speaker 2: Oh nice? What do you do for work?
Speaker 6: I work at Woolworth. I'm a deli manager.
Speaker 5: Oh daily manager meat, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm the lead hand flash person.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. Do you do an extra thin?
Speaker 6: Well if you ask for it? Sure?
Speaker 2: Oh you know. That was my boyfriend Stephen when I met him. He was at the Colst Delhi, really and when we had our first date or second date, he made a whole cheese board and he handcarved all the meat.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know when he came an hour because I was I was house sitting in Bondai and he brought it all in an eskie. It was actually so.
Speaker 4: Very I have very fond memories of going to Willworth with Mum when I was very little, and the chick behind account of the deli would always give kids like what do you call it?
Speaker 5: The little Frankfurt's footy face?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually here you guy with a little servia. Do you you'll do that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: For free?
Speaker 6: Yes I do. That's like you can tell that the moms are like asking for themselves, like their kids like are too young to eat food? And you're like, is that for your kid?
Speaker 5: Or are you big for your age? It's the keeper.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to eat those frankforts not boiled?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course you can.
Speaker 4: I don't think that'd be raw, they'd be cooked cold, but then you just have to reheat what.
Speaker 2: An Aussie rite of passage, just boiling because my mum used to just boil them over in a pot and then serve them at a pool party. And now I still can taste a frankfort hot but mixed with pool chlorine because I've just got my fingers are dripping wet, and I eat them and it's like chlorine and salted, so great. Well, what's your regim? You're ready for Bradley to count you in?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am for Bradley? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Are people who don't research a bit before asking someone out in public? Just psychopaths?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Has this happened to you?
Speaker 5: Someone hit you up? The deadly dog?
Speaker 6: Yes? So this is actually a story that had happened to me, maybe like a month ago. I tried to hit on me. I was just you know, normal customer service, like how are you going? What's for dinner? Blah blah blah, and then I get hit with the what time are you coming over for dinner? And I just kind of like awkwardly laughed it off, like pretending like I didn't hear it, because I was like.
Speaker 5: So, that's a weird line to drop on someone you've.
Speaker 6: Just met, like, never even met before in my life. I've never seen him before.
Speaker 4: Not that it's that important, but just for the theater of the mind. What's your uniform at the daily?
Speaker 5: Is there a hairnet?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: So I wear a cap and the hair neet and you wanted to rip that thing off? Yeah, And I was just like normal, like serving it up and I'm probably rambling. I'm sorry, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he's probably like in his thirties.
Speaker 2: I say, did he take a number?
Speaker 6: Did I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Instantly? Do you think, hey, this guy wants meat or this guy wants meat.
Speaker 5: Did he seem sleezy?
Speaker 6: No, Like he just seemed normal at the start, and he just seemed like, you know, like real chatty and stuff. But then he started dropping in lines like what time are you coming over? Or when do you finish work? And then I was just like, that's weird. But he didn't once like try to find out if I had a boyfriend first or if I was yeah yeah, yeah, no, so I've been in a relationship like seven years. It was just like awkward, and so I just ignored him and like, I'm the most awkward person in the whole world.
Speaker 5: So I second behind me. I would have, you know, are you doing pretty well?
Speaker 6: I immediately started getting loud and I start rambling and like my hands were shaking. So I was like, oh my god, this is going to go south real quick. So then he wanted something else and he asked again. He was like, so, like, when are you coming over? And I awkwardly just shouted never and then started laughing.
Speaker 5: I mean, you shut it down quick. There's no mincing words there.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 6: That was It was so awkward because like my three colleagues just stared at me, like what the hell just happened? Because all the customers were now staring at this guy who's bright red and I've got.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't like a funny hah yeah, just banter. He was actually offend cut by it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so the dog that's on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would put in that awkward spot. It's not your job to then make it a natural interaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then so I was like thinking, like would a normal person not try to like ask questions like do you have plans on the weekend or do you have plans afterwards.
Speaker 5: It seemed to skip a few steps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I was just like, that's so weird.
Speaker 7: And this is the first time you've ever seen him ever, Like ever, that's odd.
Speaker 6: I've never seen him again. But it was weird because he was like carrying a skateboard in a trolley and I was and we didn't have a shirt. And I was like, that's a bit.
Speaker 4: Oh, you really should have led with that mind mentally, I mean, it's completely different.
Speaker 5: What a creep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's because it's like Sunshine Coast. I'm like, you know, he's probably just at the speech like out.
Speaker 2: To give him in a little Frankfurt wiener and to shut him up and see you.
Speaker 4: Have you been a good boy, eat your footy, freaking funk off.
Speaker 6: Need to be anxiouskay, I'm sorry for rambling though.
Speaker 2: This is the podcast for Rambler's message to Ramble on messager of the group and we'll send you out a totally tote bag. One of the last ever to be produced is coming your way.
Speaker 6: I am so scared for that. Not going to lie. I get bragging rights forever that I get a special trip back to.
Speaker 4: And even thanks for coming on Darland Love.
Speaker 2: You can buy merch as well, if you want merch of your own, A couple of inches, dot com, dot a you, it's all still available if you'd like to buy stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, then if you want to be one of the people, the last people to get on with it, is it just me of your own d ms, a couple of mitches, whatever your.
Speaker 5: Idea is, and include your fucking suburb for God's.
Speaker 2: Sake, specific suburb.
Speaker 5: Please can also send us a text if you want to.
Speaker 4: Here's the number, oh for till nine two zero two.
Speaker 5: Nine.
Speaker 2: All right, now, should we go one more thing?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've just gone to the trouble of tracking down this video. That whole story that she was telling just then, Nicole. It reminded me of that awkward moment on nine News in Melbourne. You know Tony Jones and Rebecca. She'd always had awkward.
Speaker 7: Interaction, yes always, she was the weather girl.
Speaker 4: And he was just trying to like banter with her and she just shut him down in the same way that the cool did to that play.
Speaker 5: And nineteenth Friday.
Speaker 4: But Tony's good news is nice and sunny for the weekend.
Speaker 2: You should come around for a Barbie.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Okay, that's all the news from now that that was creepy from him. Why is your default? You should come around for a Barbie.
Speaker 5: I think that they were trying to do that. Oh, we're a big happy family on the news.
Speaker 4: We all hang out and get along, so relative you should come around for a Barbie's family thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I've got one to throw in. Can you please do this search little ashes? Oh yes, news maybe yes, I don't just play it. This is so good, that's so good.
Speaker 4: I'm sure not every one of our listeners is a huge cricket fan. So for context, the ashes is like a tiny little urn. Yeah tiny, it's got ashes of some famous fucking stumps or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one of the first famous cricket games in Australia. They burnt the wicket and the ash and the stumps and they put it in this little bottle and they play and that's the trophy that you win.
Speaker 5: And it's literally the size of I don't know, a poor pool. Yeah, I was looking around. What's in my eye sight it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is the Blooper and England skipper Andrew Strauss arrived in London, proudly showing off the little urn. I'll spend four days at home before flying out for the World Cup. And Belinda, I just can't understand how something so small can be so impressive.
Speaker 4: Well, Mark, you would know about that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Whether there's next was Jane.
Speaker 4: That was an example of two co hosts that actually do get along and like the other ones, because she said later Belinda Hagen, she was like, I forgot we were on air, like that's just how we roast each other in real life.
Speaker 5: And I said that on and I went.
Speaker 7: That's so, that's my favorite one.
Speaker 2: So fun.
Speaker 5: Now we can go.
Speaker 2: Now we can go. Goodbye everybody. No, I know, No, I don't know. You've got to go to my dusk event if you want.
Speaker 5: To go, No, I reckon, I'm going to miss it. I won't get there in time.
Speaker 2: They send me a bunch of candles. Actually, if you guys wanted.
Speaker 5: That's still low key, why it would have been going that.
Speaker 2: And I can give you something. I've got a bunch yes, please these send me everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks for that.
Speaker 2: I am awkward uncle.
Speaker 5: So in due time and you back on Wednesday to get see Then with that penfole. Yes, should we here? See?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Auf Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show is done, but it is not stripped. We keep talking shit for a little bit. Nothing's planned, nothing's lined up. We haven't got bloody call that's ready to goving, we haven't pre thought an itch and we just talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and who knows.
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen mitchell I.
Speaker 2: We all have like a video like we just played. I'm gonna get you to play one more, but I'm sorry. This week on the Night Show, my radio show, we played it on air for some reason and we were all like, it just made us laugh so much and it's so stupid.
Speaker 7: I know this one. Yeah, I was showing all of our producers and we couldn't stop laughing.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. It's a group of scientists that found a mummified coffin in Egypt and they put him through an MRI scanner and they like recreated the mummy's throat. So then they're like, well we have what the mummy's throat looked like, so let's use AI to try to work out what his speaking voice would sound like.
Speaker 4: Oh god, and we've established quite clearly on this show how reliable AI is with that shit. Yeah, so please, if you were to search mummy voice, mummy voice, Yeah, mummy voice, Wait and then show me the search result, that just makes me think of cut it out like a show me the video. It's only twelve seconds. Yes, yeah, okay, Oh, this is incredible.
Speaker 8: Scientists were able to mimic NeSSI a Moon's voice by recreating his mouth and vocal chords with a three D printer. It allowed them to produce a single sound.
Speaker 2: Of all the options. They could have made him say a sentence, but his word.
Speaker 4: Was I hang on, I'm going to play that again, because it sounded more like he was saying yes.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's a no? I think it sounds like move produce a single sound. It's just going yeah.
Speaker 2: The best part is, and I think it's so stupid, But the best part is he's probably like a sweet Egyptian man.
Speaker 4: Are you sure that this is not an edited video where they've put a different sound in.
Speaker 7: It is actually what it was, It's real.
Speaker 4: It's from this maybe a meme like that Taylor Swift screaming goat thing.
Speaker 7: No, it's from the news.
Speaker 2: Sounds pained, poor guy.
Speaker 4: No, we should do not right now, but I'll edit it in instead of.
Speaker 5: The screaming goat in Taylor Swift.
Speaker 7: Now we're laying on the cold.
Speaker 5: Hard ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Please, and now pretend that I played it live in the studio. I'm and reacting, telling how wonderful it was.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, your editing prowess is powerful.
Speaker 5: I still got no strength to that and reacting.
Speaker 2: Live like I did with Gaga's disease.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I wish I did have your job on the radio so I could actually react life to fucking things, because like I want to be able to talk about the Gaga thing, except it's.
Speaker 2: Bad when you pre record some shows. We pre recorded a show. We didn't pre record Wes to do a weekend show, and we recorded it on Friday. Anyway, we did a whole show, pre recorded a great show. We wake up. Shane Warners died. We did a phone topic. Have you had a party as wild as Shane WARN's parties?
Speaker 5: How while were you talking about that?
Speaker 2: I think he wasn't sick or anything. He just passed away and we had to run in. Just a coincidence and we had to foolish drive in and now we did. We came back in and did a show and the same thing happened when Queen Elizabeth died. Same thing.
Speaker 4: Fuck yep, because people were turning to the pickup for their heart hitting name.
Speaker 2: It were just the radio in jen. Okay, yeah, that's right. I did google the other day what happens if Australia wore because if Australia goes to war Mitchell, I thankfully am a broadcaster, so I would stay in the country to broadcast. But I do fear for you. There were no limitations on what your creators would do.
Speaker 5: My creators, you're a like your creative types.
Speaker 2: I feel like you'd be conscripted because.
Speaker 5: If you're a traded I reckon they're going to recruit me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm worried about. I'm worried about you.
Speaker 7: Or they could use you as propaganda.
Speaker 4: Propaganda, this is what the world will turn to. What do you mean like they're going to use me to spread information?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, whether the TI leaves the way.
Speaker 2: That's right. Mitch's fees are very reasonable. Yeah, Also you think that the Russians are going to buy a sponsored video from Mitchell to influence people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would even do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitchell twelve to buy your nukes.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys, it's Bin Mitchell here.
Speaker 2: Hi guys. Russia have just sent me their latest on drop up so good, hyperpigmented their godgs. Mitch Cobs has just posted what is it? Mitch Koomb's end official Russia have posted and flator me pootin alive. I can't wait to hear what they have to say.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh but if you have a health ailment, you can get out of it. I genuinely googled it.
Speaker 5: I've just given birth. That will get me out of it.
Speaker 2: True, you're right, she's got flat feet. I've got flat feet in a brain condition, so I'm great.
Speaker 5: Flat feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have flat feet you can't.
Speaker 5: But what do you mean flat feet on my fleet? Feet of flat I need you to elaborate more than that.
Speaker 7: Soles don't go like that there, Well.
Speaker 2: They're mildly flat. I just don't want to go to war. Jenna.
Speaker 5: Well, that's actually so valid.
Speaker 2: I've got mild flat feet. But Rachel, my sister said fat.
Speaker 5: Fist not a lie, got my old fat feet.
Speaker 2: No, you know what since losing so much weight? Yeah, I've dropped a shoe size.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, do you know what I did to Actually, it never occurred to me. I thought maybe I was wearing the wrong size.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, you did I put on my because I lost weight in in winter, came back to summer and I'll put my yeezy slides on. Right, these things were tight before they're loose now. Must have just been visceral fat around my little fastidis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it never occurred to me.
Speaker 4: I thought that it was just like you know how one shirt it's a medium, another shirt it's a medium, but they're completely fucking different.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was the shoe. I was like, oh, for some reason, I fit an ate.
Speaker 2: Now never occurred to meisers sizing on the file. There needs to be a universal.
Speaker 4: Jump on a zoom and fucking sort it out. I'm with you in Japan, you know, an xcel is an Australian like small. Like in Japan they're like that, you're you're an Excel and you're a small. That's why I hate buying things online because I have to google are we EU?
Speaker 5: Are we?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: I need to chart with a conversion. Yeah, and then I'll get a fucking email.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, multiple.
Speaker 2: I got Amazon Prime thought of you straight away.
Speaker 5: Have you not had it this whole time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Really, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I just didn't use that and buy anything, But now I do. Now I have it, I want to make the most of it.
Speaker 7: And do you watch Prime and stuff?
Speaker 4: Is that the same if you have a Prime membership. It's everything under their umbrella. Yeah, get out, apart from the cat cam, which I had to pay extra. I was like, I'm already subscribed to your ship Amazon.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get you. Wait, so Amazon Prime, the streaming service, is also the Amazon Prime same day delivery.
Speaker 7: Yah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't get one without the other. It's both.
Speaker 2: But I'm paying for Amazon TV.
Speaker 5: Time the whole.
Speaker 2: But then I just subscribed to Prime on Amazon. You so I'm paying twice?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, well I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: That's been well established.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to call someone.
Speaker 5: I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 7: It's all in one. And then you can get Amazon Music. They keep bugging me, emailing me about wanting to I would have had this extra. I think if you want premium, it does. But you can get the base.
Speaker 2: Shit, ads really chip away at me. I'm this close to getting YouTube bread whatever it's called YouTube plus.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but once you've got it, you can't go it. Yeah, what can you use it for?
Speaker 4: Tell me, just no ads so you can minimize a video on your phone as you're watching it and like replied to a text or something.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: And I pay for it, and I have a family, and I've given like five friends access and they're like, oh my god, this is life changing having YouTube without ads and whatnot.
Speaker 5: And so that's kind of my thing because.
Speaker 4: I leached off all of their stands there and what have you.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's my deed.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I can trade you. I get free streaming. So add me to your family and I'll give you.
Speaker 5: You know my I'm max out.
Speaker 7: Shit, you've got five kids, I've.
Speaker 2: Got stand deal. What can I get from you? Give me an egg? I want kids in a couple of years. Okay, the right deal?
Speaker 5: Do either of you have binge? Yep, I'm sick of paying for that. Give it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you my ban John.
Speaker 5: I'll give you a fack on Amazon that you can add families to that.
Speaker 4: And I get I paying out on Amazon? You always have, I know, I got even Google. What for if you pay for Amazon.
Speaker 2: On Prime Video Audio?
Speaker 5: Do you get Amazon Prime?
Speaker 7: It definitely is.
Speaker 5: I thought something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as an Amazon Prime member, you will have access to a suite of benefits, free delivery on millions of things, and international Prime eligibles blah blah Prime Video.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've had both this whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot. Yes, I'm sorry. So did I see you that I was paying for Stan right borts Dan And then years ago when I started on radio, they sponsored my show and I got like a free stand account and then the sponsorship ended, and that was with my work email address. I'm like, all right, back to my personal so kick back into my personal So, fuck, don't tell me I've been paying for STAN for six years. Get this. I also gave it to my ex's step dad because he wanted to watch sport. Right.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize it's additional.
Speaker 2: It's additional. So what he has done is I gave you my login. I just assumed you could watch he clicked opt in. Right, he had added seven dollars extra to my monthly bill for six oh No for the length of the relationship. The relationship then we five ye, then yep. Then we broke up and we've been We've broken up for a year and a half. I've still been paying and it wasn't until the other day when I got another stand sponsorship. They said, hey, Mitch, like, you know with your free account, we've already got one. I'm like, oh, no, that ended six years ago. They said, no, no, that's been active for six years. So I've had free stand to add sult in the wound. It's for sports, I know.
Speaker 7: Oh that's that's unexcepted.
Speaker 2: So I've been paying like seventeen dollars a month plus seven No fucking it really piece me so I can't sol it. So trying to watch the ashes and can't.
Speaker 5: I saw him the other day, not the dad, the GGX oh at a club.
Speaker 2: How was it warm? Huh? That was the club?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to say I was sweating a bit of our very pleasant interaction. He gave me a hug and said congratulations on five years of it.
Speaker 2: Gym, Oh, wow, you miss me keeping up with the show. How drunk were you?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 5: Very? My hangover the next day would disagree, but.
Speaker 2: Jesus I was fine. Can only imagine, Well that's sour bitter note shall we leave?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that soa and bitter for everyone else. We hope this podcast made you field leads two percent better today.
Speaker 5: That's all just yes, so.
Speaker 2: We don't sorry.
Speaker 7: Okay, can we do it again if you want.
Speaker 5: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent.
Speaker 2: So we do.
Speaker 5: What am I going to say in the last episode? Two percent? Or should I be like two hundred and fifty five?
Speaker 2: Let's surprise everywhere?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Up, kick my cards close to my tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, congrats on the baby, and rest and thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you was a lot easier, and no one cry because my tits will start squirting milk.
Speaker 5: If I hear anyone crying, I'll.
Speaker 2: Just express straightaway lactape. Mitch already is I'm like a Jersey cow over here, plotted cream and all my nips have crusted over nap headfold. In a couple of days, we'll see you then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, catches thin and it's by that day five? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.