Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that. Gars.
Speaker 3: So for those who don't know, the NFL is coming to Australia and it's like a game in their regular season, but it's going to be played at the MCG on Friday, the eleventh of September.
Speaker 1: This is huge for Australia.
Speaker 3: So it's the Los Angeles Rams playing against the San Francisco forty nine Ers. Now, overnight, the NFL have actually announced who the halftime entertainment is going to be, who they're bringing with them to perform, and it is the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh here wow, I'm circle.
Speaker 3: So they released a statement saying we couldn't be more excited to perform at halftime during the NFL's first ever regular season game in Australia. Playing at the iconic MCG in front of such a passionate Australian crowd is an incredible honor. Now this marks the Jonahs Brothers first time performing at the MCG and first time headlining in NFL game. Also performing at the game will be Sneaky sound System, Oh Wow, Peter Alexander, Peaking, Dark, Hot, Dub, Time Machine, and a bunch of others. So there's a big line up but the headliners of the Jonahs Brothers now Sneaky sound System. I've got a fun fact about them.
Speaker 2: Do you know this as I play.
Speaker 3: Head so this lead singer, Yeah, I remember her, Connie, I believe money. So she's the vocalist in a lot of huge Kanye West songs and she's not credited so you know flashing lights. Yeah, then she would have been paid. She's just not credited on the track.
Speaker 1: So that isn't that what a backup singer does though, But.
Speaker 3: She's quite a like her voice is quite prominent in the song. It's not really a backup. She sings the hook like the chorus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Usually they'd say feat staring Connie Connie, Yes.
Speaker 1: But she's got no crediting on the song.
Speaker 2: There we got fun facts, fun fact from that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, celeb news Hey also Overnight Call Her Daddy have released their latest podcast and this guest was Paris Jackson, which is the daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. Now, she's had a pretty troubled childhood because not only did her dad, Michael pass away when she was only a lean back in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Her dad was Michael. That'd be troubled enough.
Speaker 3: I mean she also got into drugs relatively early and stuff like that. She also didn't have her mum in her life for majority of the time, like her childhood and teenagehood. So when she was on call her daddy, she spoke about what it was like to grow up in Neverland, which.
Speaker 1: Of course after her after Michael died.
Speaker 2: Around she'd been old enough by them.
Speaker 1: She was eleven, So I mum wasn't around.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's got a number of siblings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might have been that monkey had bubbles. Bubbles might have looked after us.
Speaker 1: The monkey's still alive and it's in like some zoo somewhere. Bubbles is thriving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like forty or something.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Because monkeys lived to like almost the same age of humans, It's like.
Speaker 2: We've related distantly somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chelsea wants to say something and confirm it was her grandma who looked after her after Michael died.
Speaker 1: Catherine Jackson, you.
Speaker 3: Go, so, yeah, she was talking about what it was like to grow up on Neverland, which was obviously the huge ranch that he built named after the fantasy island in peter Pan Because of course he never wanted to grow up Michael Jackson. So on Neverland there were things like an amusement park, a zoo, there were animals just roaming around.
Speaker 1: There was even a movie theater.
Speaker 3: He eventually left the ranch in two thousand and five when all that child molestation stuff came to light because he obviously had to pay for all these legal bills.
Speaker 1: He was acquitted of all those charges.
Speaker 3: But she grew up for a lot of her time on Neverland Ranch, and this is what she had to say about living there.
Speaker 2: What was a normal day in your childhood like.
Speaker 5: At Neverland, I'd wake up and I'd go to school and homeschooled, right, Yeah, Yeah, I'd wake up and we'd go to the room that was our classroom, and.
Speaker 1: Clee, we'd go to school.
Speaker 5: It was made the cool, like very congruent line throughout my childhood that kind of started there and then just continued on wherever we went. Was if you're good and you do your chores, and you do homework, and you do the things that you're supposed to do, then on the weekends you can go see some animals, and you can go rad some rides, and you can go.
Speaker 1: To the movies.
Speaker 5: It was made very very clear that all of the attraction there were not for us that did not belong to us. That was for you know, underpreferged children and children that were terminally well, they couldn't go to like Disneyland.
Speaker 2: That's us. Hey, what do you think about homeschooling.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's an absolute hard no for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of people are leaning more towards it.
Speaker 1: You have to be.
Speaker 6: I actually think school is really important for kids from a socializing aspect, and like, yeah, if you I know, there's this constant need and want to protect their children and school is a little bit dated and there's you know, one size fits all kind of structure. But if you homeschool, they're going to struggle even more than going out into the workforce.
Speaker 4: Totally, man even a reason to stay for eleven and twelve, Like you've got the rest of your life to work, and there's a social aspect, So there is no way in hell.
Speaker 1: You I personally could never homeschool.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I got another fun fact for you actually, Oh yeah on home fun fact No, not at homeschooling. On Michael Jackson, I didn't know this and maybe it's common knowledge.
Speaker 1: So correct me if it is.
Speaker 3: But so his kids, including Paris, off with Debbie Rowe. Now they were married, but I never knew they were in a non sexual partnership maratonic where there was Yeah. So basically they only got married so that she could be the surrogate for his kids and then as soon as she had the kids, relinquish all parental rights and give them to Michael. So that's why she grew up without a mum is because he they had that agreement and he wanted to be a single father and just raise children, couldn't you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure in America it's legal to just be a surrogate and off.
Speaker 3: They had a private agreement of some sort of I don't know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but you can't do that here can you do it?
Speaker 1: But in America? Are you going to pay for a surrogate to have your baby.
Speaker 2: Carry guns into a Walmart? In America, it's like a different world.