Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: John and Marle be part of the show today. Tell us about the school nicknames that were at your school and mom and dad helping you out on your school projects.
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 2: There was a kid at our school surname Dwyer, nickname Tumble.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. John takes a while that one, Tumbule Dwyer. Christian.
Speaker 2: We had Big Mac because he wants a two big Macs back to back, and he was a very small kid for us. The legend of Big Mac is born these a great Christian. We had school nickname Chippan. Someone walked pass his house once and his mum was cooking chips.
Speaker 3: Hey, chip pan your mom, I'm going to cook him by.
Speaker 2: Chipsty Tash Christian. My school nickname was Dave to this day and thirty three. I have no idea astill why I was Dave, but everyone called me Dave Christian. This comes from John Savage. John Savage feels like action hero Savage is back. John Savage.
Speaker 3: Una Pooper. Someone took a dump at school and smeared it all around the bathroom. No one knew who it was, but that day Una Poopa was born. All Right.
Speaker 2: School nicknames nine four one four one o four three. Mom and Dad helping me out with the school project as well. Mark, good morning, good morning, all right, school nickname?
Speaker 3: What did you have? Mark?
Speaker 4: So it wasn't me, But there was this guy at school and everybody called him Josh the Head, And like I was new to the school and I asked one of my friends. I was like, Hey, what is it. Why does everyone call him Josh the Head? Does he wear like a special hit or something? And he was like, no, no, he just he knew a weird one.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. That's his thing. That's why it's Josh that.
Speaker 2: Mark, thank you very much to give us a go and telling us about the legend of Josh.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. What is a special hat? By the way, don't call him.
Speaker 5: With the answer to that.
Speaker 3: Here we got here. Karen, Good morning, Karen, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you Christian?
Speaker 3: I'm going to welcome to the show. Have you went as well? School nick names?
Speaker 4: I went to school with a girl and we named her to all Beef because her name was Petty.
Speaker 2: Yes I know, yes, another great, Thank you very much that Karen, have a good day. Thanks for calling the show. Lucy, what was your school nickname? What did you have at your school?
Speaker 6: Well, it's actually me So my surname is Hatton, like hat On. So I got hat Rack because I wasn't wearing a hat.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of hat based was going through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I was hat Rack and then head binging hat rat, which I don't know, head binging hat raight, and I used to just headb and go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good old times. Lucy, thank you very much. You kill mate. Take care.
Speaker 2: Uh, Kirsty, you got to start about mum and dad helping him out with his school project.
Speaker 7: Ah, yes, hey, you going, guys, We're good.
Speaker 3: What happened then? What was the school project?
Speaker 7: So my dad was owned his own business and he helped me with my economics assignment in year ten and I was a C student for economics and I got a B and I was wrapped. My dad was an a student, wasn't so wrapped made me go up to the school with him and confront my teacher to see why we only got a B, and ended up telling the teacher that she wasn't any good at being a teacher, being out in the world, and that's why she was only teaching economics at the school.
Speaker 3: So much going on in this scene, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You know, only talk about mums or dads to living vincenustry through their own Your dad is literally doing that when he said she deserves a better grade.
Speaker 3: He's going I put weeks into that.
Speaker 1: I worked really hard on that projectory.
Speaker 6: Thank you all right.
Speaker 2: Keep this gu The school nicknames are great nine four one four one o four three and confessing about mama dad helping him out with school projects.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Nicknames that you had at your school and mom and dad happening out with the school project Kylie's This emailed Christian, I was a star Wars coloring in competition as they used to be back in the day at the local video shop. My mum colored in the picture and put my name on it, sent it in. I won the competition. The worst part was I got on the local paper for winning, having my photo taken with some ewoks. That is a peak life moment. Everything after that sadly and anti climax. I loved it at the time, but ever since that pang of girl never goes away.
Speaker 3: All can't keeping the lines when coloring in Kylie, I love that one, Thank you very much. What have we got here, then?
Speaker 2: School nicknames that you have, Christian, we had this school at our this kid at our school whose nickname was Beefy because every day he had a beef pie at the canteen.
Speaker 3: Christian A.
Speaker 2: There was a Beaker because he bared a resemblance to the Muppet. I once went to introduce him. Years later, as had grown up, I couldn't, for the life of me remember his actual name.
Speaker 3: I'm not there.
Speaker 1: You ever been a reunion and all you see nicknames about people He's going, I don't know who these people are. Spoon spoon, mark spoon by, Sir Spoonum or spoon bum the middle name Christian.
Speaker 2: I had a mate called Fiss because when he was twelve, he was asked at lunchtime what was having for dinner that night, and he mispronounced fish. He's now thirty five and still to this day denys he ever said Fiss life sentence for crime.
Speaker 3: He didn't come in. These are brilliant. Let's let's get some calls.
Speaker 5: Now, Zach, Yes, good morning, Zach.
Speaker 3: Tell us about school nickname.
Speaker 5: Before I do that, I had got one for the other one as well, but my nickname. Back in the year ten, I changed schools and just for us started for some reason, I to dye my brown hair bright blonde, and somehow I got the nickname slim Shady somehow else.
Speaker 3: Right there, it demands it.
Speaker 2: You are now the original slim Shady.
Speaker 3: And he said he had another one for us. You got a two for of you.
Speaker 2: Zach.
Speaker 5: Yes, so again caught out helped by the terrence. Wasn't me, it was actually my sister. So my sister was in school in English class, and the teacher was going on about brilliant work from a previous year and started showing off the work to the class. My sister was looking at go, that doesn't happen to be the sister's work is It's like, yeah, yeah, it's my dad's stand writing.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we understood that one chat, but sometimes the two for is a one, and it makes you appreciate the one at the start. So it's given us that.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Zach, I think he means his dad wrote the assignment.
Speaker 7: It was in his dad's second sister.
Speaker 2: The other sisters easier to get.
Speaker 1: I can visualize the clip there I called that.
Speaker 2: We always get a little bit nervous when I've got another one, have you. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast