Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Meldon's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Why from Richmond Gold one four point three HQGS, Melbourne, Australia, brodcasting to the world Christian that.
Speaker 3: Remember wants naked frying bacon. Don't do that, oh conall.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'll just rint in that year so breakfast show, and I.
Speaker 5: Got through a whole wheel of cannby.
Speaker 3: Good morning. It's know what Wednesday? What is it today? Thursday morning?
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 3: It's a Christian O'Connell breakfasher. Good morning, Jack boast.
Speaker 4: You got that bug that we eat? The caller we had yesterday?
Speaker 3: He said, So it's Monday.
Speaker 4: Pretty good for a Monday.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's just a standard greeting. He just assumes every day is a Monday. Good morning, Pats, Hey, how are you? I'm pretty good? What's that with you today? The old croaquy throat? You're not well?
Speaker 5: You got the fisherman's wife throw it again?
Speaker 3: Is that saying I've never heard in my life?
Speaker 5: Is like that, like a fisherman's wife.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that saying in my life, like a fisherman his wife. Why do you fisherman's.
Speaker 5: Rough around the edges, I think is the suggestion.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you're right, Okay?
Speaker 5: Why why do I feel like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Why is why is a fisherman's wife.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know, saying.
Speaker 3: Oh feet as rough as a doctor's wife today, that makes as much sense as the fisherman's wife. You ever met her a fisherman's wife with a rough throat? I haven't.
Speaker 5: I'm a bit delirious.
Speaker 3: Also, when I came this morning, Patsy was doing the old five thirteen news that she trots out in in I mean, you must been wearing a hot your coat. She had a big old scarf on or a dead fox around her neck still cut it on. Cul Deville was propped into the news, and some kind of Russian cossack dancing on as well. The news got to.
Speaker 5: Keep warm in your throat just a bit.
Speaker 4: The broken in there or something?
Speaker 3: Yes, is that what it is?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's Narnia again on the snow queen in here.
Speaker 3: Because it was a bit chilly yesterday and during the night I heard all the rain whipping around at the wind. It's been really.
Speaker 5: Bad, coldest day in nearly two decades, yesterday, Is that right? Yeah? Nineteen years.
Speaker 3: What is only seven degrees? Correct, that's your coldest day in twenty years.
Speaker 5: For a May day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I mean, I find that astonishing because you know, it's not like England is Siberia, but it's down to minus during the winter most mornings. I'd leave during the winter to come and do a radio show and read a top of one or two degrees in the morning. But seven degrees that's your coldest day. That is brilliant. Oh, I see for May right right, okay, on this morning show. Then my chance to come and join us next week as this show turns one, we have harder pub the Cooper's in and you can come down that we're going to be doing a fairly special late night version of this breakfast show and you can win tickets on this morning show. This morning is getting into work. Took life into my own hands when I about do you remember the radio station through some kind of welcome party, we'd have been around about this week. Actually it's a couple of days before the show started. We were all there and they're presented me and the family with some gifts. Yes, Oneman was an unnecessary but very very I mean very kind must have gone to a lot of Effoot had expense a ten foot surfboard, gold branded, God branded ten foot surfboard, and we couldn't take it home at the time. The station had to organize our special courier to drop it off. Since we've had that in almost the last year, it's been an absolute nightment because I haven't got around to learning how to surf and it just gets in the way. And obviously we're moving, and we're moving from the place we've been renting here. We've bought a place, moving in two and a half weeks time. We don't have a space. My wife has been on my case for the last two and a half weeks to get rid of that surfboard to bring in. So I said to Brad the producer, can you help me bring it in one morning? I thought we could give it away next Friday in the pub. Perfect and insists that someone has to win the surfboard and take it home. They've got to It is genuinely ten foot jacket. It's your tall guy.
Speaker 4: To you, I couldn't reach up and touch the point of his stead.
Speaker 3: It is huge. So someone's leaving the pub with that. It will take two of you to carry it. So anyway, Brad says, look, I'll pick you up this morning Thursday morning, okay, and I bring I bring around my four by four. So I'm getting out the house. I thought I just get it ready this morning. I'm getting it out the house at half four and obviously the weather is terrible, is pouring down. I dump out on the nature strip, go back him, make myself my breakfast, hoping that someone might just steal it. When it pats these African gangs or something like that, it's going to put a bit flashing knee on sign say hey African gangs surfboard. Hope you don't steal it, wink. Anyway. He then chugs it in his car whilst I'm still having my breakfast.
Speaker 4: Oh Brad does.
Speaker 3: He always gets about five minutes. So he's managed to wedge it down the middle.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've had to do that before, through the through between the passenger seating and the driver's seat. It's almost sticking him through.
Speaker 3: Highly dangerous. I'm not even sure legal really To then do a half hour trip on the n the pe and with all this Mary Poppins wind out there his car. He's got it's this twenty year old thing that isn't central locking. He hasn't unlocked the passenger door. So when I turn up it's rainy. I just want to get in his car quickly. I burn the window and he can't reach He can't reach over. He then has to put his arm under the surfboard, the ten foot surfboard that's wedged down the middle of the car, and it won't it won't reach you then has to lean against the surfboard, but that's got not much wiggle room in it because it's now against the passenger seat. He then takes me out a minute. I'm going it's purring, Brad. I'm going to smash the window myself in a minute. Let me in the car. I then get in the car and we go on the pier and I can please don't break too heavily. Or this flimsy wind screen you've got here paper I don't know what it is that stuff used to have at school to what your backside with this really flimsy paper paper mashe wind screen. But we came in this morning with a ten foot surfboard wedge between us, and as I was, he was obviously having a conversation. We like me do every morning about the show, and some of this I couldn't see him. It was not the surfboard. It's like I've lost my mind in the surboard has become the producer of the show.
Speaker 5: It's like confession.
Speaker 3: Then we had to get it in the building. Trying it was a nightmare just trying to get it in the lift. It was too tall for the lift. So it's been a nightmare trying to get this. But it got me thinking as we're coming in this morning, about the weird and odd and awkward things that people try and moving cars. We've all had some experience of this. Of the mattress. You often see a guy sometimes back in the day. You wouldn't see it now, with a mattress on the roof and you just have like one hand on it. That's all I need, sa I need one four like hand on this mattress while we travel at speed. I used to see that, didn't you. I don't think you'd see that anymore now. But anyway, I want to talk this morning, then take some calls and some hear some stories about what you've tried to have in your car. What have you had in your car to transport somewhere to move somewhere The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three Christian O'Connell Reckford Show, asking you right now, what have you had in your car? Something big, unusual, weird odd that you tried to move in your car. I remember a couple of years ago my brother law Luke. He is a farmer, his dairy farmer, say's got about three hundred and fifty cows, and his attitude towards animals because he deals with life, death, everything. You know, it's a proper hard job that is seven days a week, relentless. Anyway, one day I was staying with him and obviously my sister, and he said, could you give me, give me a hand and you go and pick up some pigs. We're going to buy some pigs. So I was like, okay, So but I see, we just get in his car, right, doesn't go in there, just just a car, you know, a state car. And as we go in there, I'm saying, I said to him, so what are we just are you going to go and get in another car and then we'll get the pigs. Now he goes, no, we just put the seats down. There's four of them, and I don't I've never handled a pig before, so I'm not too sure. I know in my mind what they look like, pretty big. Right, We go to get these four pigs, and obviously the four pigs don't want to get in the back of a car, right, You ever tried to pick up a pig. They why it's done is that you put your arms under them and got the ideas and so that they stink as well.
Speaker 4: So do you have to double him? Like? Does he get down?
Speaker 3: One in and you get down, yeah, and they're moving around and they start doing that noise squealing like that, and then you put one in right, and then and then you try to go to get the other one in. And it took us like half an hour to get these four pigs in right, and then we get in the car and all you can see behind us as I look around is four angry pig faces to staring at us. We then have about an hour long trip back and of course they just they just go to a tour that the whole time. Oh yeah, Number ones go for ages right, that big old pig bladder. Then the number two and the car is stinking right. I can't. I don't think as well. Once there's a hobble, smart, I start to try heave. It was one of the worst trips of my life. I had to wind the window down. Oh god, look, this is awful. It's the worst trip of my life transporting four pigs in just a normal steak car. All right, So what if you try to move in your car? Nine four one four one oh four three Rose? Good morning Ross? Sorry Ross? Ross?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Okay, Mat, Yeah, what if you tried to move an you? Come? Mate?
Speaker 6: Well, I was doing some house for renovations and I scored a bag and a bathtub, so I had to pick up this very cheap bath tab. But when I rapped up with me mate to pick it up, but it simply wouldn't fit across the back seat. Well, well it did, but the problem was I couldn't close the door, so.
Speaker 4: Side door or the the rear door.
Speaker 6: No, the side door. It was a end. So yeah, I decided it was safest to drive home with the drivers just the rear right side door open, and that way I could just drive to the left of the lane right wings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean when you say the safest option. It's a drive with another door open. That's incredible. Ross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, at least I could keep an eye on the right end door in the in the in the side of mirror.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean you thought it all through the all right. Well that's good Ross, thank you very much for sharing that with us. Mate, have a good debt work, all right, thanks sir. Who we got here? Robert? Good morning, Robert, Good morning, Good morning, Robert. Welcome to the show. So what have you try to move in your car?
Speaker 7: So I've had a couple. I've had a mattress on the roof, classic pied down. I've had a clothes dryer on the pie down, and I've also had a tea table in the back with the boot open.
Speaker 4: Is this with or without roof rats?
Speaker 2: Without roofrats?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you don't even wreck the roof. So you've had the classic mattress on the roof, but that was tied down, yep. Now the clothes dryer, how did you move that in the car?
Speaker 7: I didn't have a tryer or a truck at time, so I had stuck him on the roof, tiding down.
Speaker 3: And the way we went with a clothes try on the roof. Yep, that's amazing, all right, thank you very much, Robert. Another way, the Robert is actually very proud of that, like a badge of ho on it. Yep, that's me all right. What have you had in your car? Nine four one four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Talking the swanage on the Gold. Now about the things you've tried to wedge into your car to try and move This morning me producer Brad managed to wedge into his car a ten foot surfboard one here who can win this next week? And you've got to try and get it home from the pub where we're going to be celebrating our birthday of the show. How do you think someone's going to get that home? Can you get that on the tram? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, because you could have. Did you turn around the door?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean how do think I actually get it? Can you get it in the bus?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 3: Uber? What are you need? Uber? Coach? You try and get that back? I don't know, Pats, what have you tried to you? Your husband, Chris? What have you guys to not so much as.
Speaker 5: Chris used to work from Major toy retailer and Christmas was always interesting. One year someone bought a trampoline.
Speaker 3: By the way the the just to clang there may toy.
Speaker 5: It was Toys r US for Toys r Us. Anyway, someone bought a trampoline one Christmas. So it comes in a flat pack. So Chris has met them at the back door and Chris said, do you need delivery for this? And they said no, no, no, we've got it. We've got a car. And he said, oh, you've got a trailer and they said no, no, she's right. So he met them around the back. He's opened the door. They're in a mini coop car.
Speaker 3: We're kidding.
Speaker 5: And what they've done it was two guys. They've put it flat on top of the roof with both of them holding it windows down with their hands on the top of this box.
Speaker 3: That's incredibly amazing. If you saw someone drive the other way and you were safe, you would also be impressed at their the audacity of a large circular base of a trampoline. But I love the fact they're brothers united my arm. We'll meet your arm in the middle of the menop.
Speaker 5: Chris said to them, you look you look like a jet plane. What are you going to do? If there's cyclists either side of you, you'll knock them out.
Speaker 3: The children will bounce this, Chris, How do we know it was for children? It might have just been for those two guys. Two guys. What was better and purer than two guys? You just want to bounce together?
Speaker 5: Let's go bounced together?
Speaker 3: Stay together? All right, let's go to Jody. Good morning, Jody, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good, Jody. I hope you're well this morning, thanks to calling the show. So what if you tried to move in your car?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So a.
Speaker 8: Couple of months ago, I was driving home from work and a guy was digging up some of his garden and he had this beautiful ornamental pear tree that he no longer wanted. So I decided to stop and ask him if I could have it, and he said yep. And the problem is I only had a small Honda Civic. So I was trying to get this eight foot high ornamental pear tree into my small Honda Civic hat and it just it just didn't work. So in the end, I climbed onto the bonnet and we put it in through the sun roof and I just dropped home with a giant tree out of my car.
Speaker 3: That's people might have thought it was like a just a little function you've done to the car. It's been an air freshener. It's a natural air freshener. Jody, that's a great one. Thank you very much and call having a day.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Today is today you can go and see your Rocketman. This big epic that is the right word. It is an epic movie, the Elton John Story. It's an amazing story of his life, a little boy who had a very, very tough upbringing. They went on to become one of the biggest stars in the world. And we saw it on Monday night. We hosted a exclusive advanced screening. About two hundred and fifty of you came out to see it. And I think I might actually go and see it again this weekend. Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean, we haven't stopped playing the music since Monday night.
Speaker 3: So many great songs in you're reminded how great the songs are that Elton and Bernie Taupin is a longtime writing partner as well. It's an amazing movie. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see it again. Pats gave it, what was it? Nine point seven?
Speaker 5: Nine point seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's it from you, Jack?
Speaker 4: I'll give it a nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say ten out of ten. I couldn't fall of it. I always judge it by how often you look at your watch during a long movie. Because of about two hours, I didn't look at it once at all. I thought it was better. Tyron Egerton, who plays Elton John, is amazing. Jamie Bell who plays Bernie Torpin, is incredible in it. And the way they the way they do it, and when a lot of these sort of music biopics they get way down sometimes by trying to be authentic and stick to a linear kind of timeline, whereas they don't bother with that. It sort of flicks around. It's almost like the Elton John jukebox is on random play. It's much better for it and all the great Elton outfits over the year, the years, the way they're done and the stage costumes, the theatrics and the color on it. It is fantastic. But it got me thinking, what with last year, how big Bohemian Rhapsody was, and just how big Rocketman will be this year? There must be in Hollywood right now. If you're a screenwriter, you'd be on a first draft of so many different you'd just be googling biggest bands. I'll be stunned. Over the next two years, we don't see a Prince movie come out, because what a story. And again you think out the songs, the decades, the outfits, the theatrics. Yeah, just an interesting character anyway, Prince alone, but all the great music. David Bowie. We've got Lazarus the musical at the moment here in Melbourne. But David Bowie with all the different from the thin white duke to the there's so many different versions of David Bowie over the years.
Speaker 4: Well, the front runner must be the Beatles story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like I said, I think we're talking about it. Last year a friend of mine had been approached by Spielberg to play Paul McCarty in it, because he's an amazing impressionist and he doesn't his born mc county is incredibly he looks a wee bit like him and he's from Liverpool. It's a comedian called Peter Sarah Finowitz, and he's a very very talented guy, and he was he sort of paid a retainer, but they I don't think Spielberg was. Spielberg's put his own money in this to develop a couple of different screenplays, but wasn't happy enough with any of them, which says a lot about Spielberg where he wasn't He didn't feel like the ideas that they'd come up with could do the movie justice about the Beatles.
Speaker 4: So does he keep the rights to it or can he pass it on to somebody else?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you must think by now there must be some way now the Beatles story when they see what they do with the Elton John movie. Also, you know what, I'm joinnly surprised about t movies of people lives. I'm surprised there hasn't been a Steve Irwin one, a Steve Rwin, a movie about his life. He's still such a big legend in this country and his daughter and his family and his name. I surprise theres't been one about Steve Irwin because he became a megastar all over the world my kids when they were younger, so I love watching his TV shows. Also, I think that if think about John, what they did is they took one of the songs, didn't they say with Queen Bahimi Rhapsody rocket Man? You think about the Black Eyed Peas story, My Humps, my humps, my Lovely Lady Lumps. That's a great movie title.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like an adult film.
Speaker 3: But besides that and crash Test Dummies, they could just go with as a movie title, what do we think is gonna be the next big rock movie? What do you think it's going to be?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, Christian O'Connor reckforst Show. So great new is rocket Man? The Olton John movie is today. And if you're going to go and see it, and you see it, shoot me an email. Let me know what you think. I think you'll love it. We do it. So it's an outstanding movie. I actually thought it was better than Bohemia Rhapsody for what it's worth. But let me know what you think anyway. So surely though, this means there's going to be more of these amazing movies. Do you think about the stars that we grew We grew up with this amazing back catalog of songs and their stories as well. So what do we think are going to be the next rock movies that we're going to be seen? Let's go to the lines on now, Jack, what do you think are going to be the ones that we could be seeing?
Speaker 4: Well, I've been looking it up. There is so the Beatles one apparently is still in the works. But do we agree with this one? Apparently they're making one of Journey. Do they have enough songs to cover a whole film? Like if we think of the Queen Bayer pic and Rocketman, so many great songs Journey. I mean we love Don't Stop Believing, But is there enough songs?
Speaker 3: I mean, having said that, though great title for a movie, Don't Stop Believing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can be just one.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, you think all the different Elton songs, the Freddy songs, different decades, and yeah, I'm not sure about that. I mean, they've any got They've got that's the big song. There's a couple of other ones they did, the lesser hits, but that's it. It's not enough for a two hour movie, is it? No? Especially when there's been no be a led Zett one would be amazing. Yeah, seriously a led zet one. Imagine this Quentin Tarantino telling us the story of Plant and Page. You know, the two dark lords of rock and roll, as told by Quentin Tarantino. John Javolta can play bage. You think about how he digs out these older actors. Doesn't he like Kurt Russell? Kurt Russell could be Jimmy Page, maybe your Plant? All right, let's go to the lines. Tim, Good morning morning, Tim. What do you think it's gonna be the next rock movie we could be seen?
Speaker 6: Are going to Kiss movie and call it Dynasty?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, great Kiss album? Yeah? Kiss Movie? We a fantastic one. All the songs the Outfits or Crazy Crazy Nights would be a good title for as well. Awesome. Are you gonna go and see the and they're over this year?
Speaker 6: Not this song? I saw them last time around, but this time I don't think I'll be able to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great live, aren't they? Mate?
Speaker 2: They's fantastic.
Speaker 6: I've seen them.
Speaker 3: I love love seeing kiss life. All right, Tim, actually call mate cheers Sonia. Hello, Hello that Sonya, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you this morning? Sonya?
Speaker 9: Pretty good, pretty good, And I think George Michael Faith might be the next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great title for it as well. I love that, don't you when you when we're talking about these and you think about the song and the time, aren't you seeing the post the post Faith? And it's a bit sparkly because he had in the Faith music video he had the crucifix earring. That was really sparkling the music video. I can see that.
Speaker 4: That's maybe you still wed it and you can see the cross.
Speaker 5: Hey, George Clooney, you're playing them in that, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: He could?
Speaker 3: I say no, no, no, no, you need a great British act to doing that, Like wait, you put me on the spot here. But George Clooney, just because he's got gray hair, do you know that they can die hair in the movie? Sow Simon lebomb would be great? Yeah? Yeah, do you know they can dye people's hair, Pats. We need a great haired actor, bring me round, all up, all the gray haired actors out there.
Speaker 5: Or is it just because it's George George Michael George, No, it's a bone structure or something.
Speaker 3: Bone. Yeah, okay, all right, girls, all right, sonya thank you very much. You're call Thank you so much. All right, bye, Trevor coome Onneing Trevor, Then what do you reckon? Next rock movie is? We're going to see I reckon flight with Matt.
Speaker 2: All of the yeah, fight Withoo Mark, with all the inner.
Speaker 6: Band relations, that great idea and maybe called rumors.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, big fan of that one. Yeah, that's a that's a great one, Trevor. You're right, all the stuff that went on between the band, between Lindsay and Stevie Nicks and then Lindsay being kids out the band last year. Yeah, that's an amazing story to be told, and brilliant songs as well. I tell you it'd be great, seriously to play Stevin Nicks, George Clooney, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So Christian O'Connor readforsd show Gold one oh four point three. So we want to know what do you what are you still doing as an adult that used to do as a kid. Jack still fears sitting down on a train seat in case there are needles sticking up to pokem in the backside, because what was this like a thing that used to happen. Was it on the news warned of this or an urban rumor.
Speaker 4: Who was an urban myth when I was a primary school age Jack is right, Christian, it happened to me fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Got an email Lisa Bradfield. Catching the train home from on the Sandy Line after work on a Friday is one of the train seats had cushions on the seat and back with no plastic gap in between one bench. I was going ready to get off the train, realized that I'd shoved my security pass back in the back of my jeans, and when I reached to remover as a result, I felt a sharp prick in my finger. Much to my horror, there was a needle poking up between the seat. In the shock, I've got the train later, regretting I didn't take it with me as evidence. That night went so doctors had blood tests taken out to wait two weeks before finding out any results. It came back called negative and all good. Lisa, thank you very much for that one.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why they honestly changed the seating on the trains, because now you can't really stick a needle in kind that well, it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're talking about things used to do as a kid that you still do now as an adult adult Christian. When I was at school, I used to have a thing that was bad luck to walk over three manhole covers or drains together in a row. As ridiculous as this sounds, this is from Tom. Fifteen years later. I am still unable to walk over three drain hole covers and I have to go in a row and go to extraordinary lens to avoid them. This can be a bit tricky, especially about walking with friends or my partner of twelve years who still doesn't know about my obsession. Do you know what a whole separate phone in about what your other half stool doesn't know. That's a great one, Tom Taylor, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: That email that reminds me of step on a crack break you back would never try, and you would always walking along a pavement, try and step evenly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do all these things come from? Laura also got another email from us Christian. I'm twenty seven and as a still to do this from my childhood as a kid, my mom told me to never go to an ice cream van, never ever use one, because it was that the ice cream was full.
Speaker 5: Of flies, not because it might be a predator, because.
Speaker 3: The window was always open, you know, an ice cream fans always got the window open and serving someone and that would let the flies in. Also, that the people that worked in them didn't wash their hands after using the bathroom set me full of pooh and flies. That's the sort of thing my mum would come up with that. I know it isn't obviously true, but I've been mentally scarred for years and I never now, as an adult, all these years later, I'm twenty seven, never ever use an ice cream van. And also, thanks to my grade two teacher, Miss Miner, I still have to check toilet seats because she told me that red back spiders under the seats and will bite you on the bum and kill you. Laura, thank you very much for that one of the emails that came in early to the party. So if you want to give us a call, now, what do you still do as an adult that you used to do as a kid?
Speaker 1: What have you carried over the Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three talking about the things you still do as an adult? That used to do as a kid. My mom was a nurse, so she was forever warning me about the danger everywhere. I still won't sit on wet grass unless I put something down first of them, because I fear I will get piles. My mom used to say, you sit on wet grass, you get hemorrhoids. So now if I see wet grass, I'll be looking around and put something down, a jacket, anything, rather than that, put my backside on that wet grass and get hemorrhoids. I have to go to the chemist and ask for the oigment. Some of the ones that are coming in from you are fantastic Christians. I still like to do skids on my bike whenever I'm on gravel. I'm forty nine. I popped her skid recently cycling with the kids, and they sort of weren't even remotely impressed when I just hang hand on the old rear. You've got a hanger on that up. I did a really good one as well, because we were coming to a hall and so I did the thing where you actually steer into the skid man. It's a great maneuver now, and I actually went yeah like that, and they just searched me and went, how old are you? All right? Still you can't do that? You need to just because actually you don't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: There was a time when doing skids on bikes was more important than the transport of bikes. Bikes were for doing skis all about my kids.
Speaker 3: When was the last time any of us as an adult did a wheelie? You know, just pop could?
Speaker 4: I was always scared of going all the way back.
Speaker 3: I'll be too front now now that balance that weight, and not smart enough to work out where the right bike point is. I know, I might as just do it outside a hospital because I'm going to go over. There's no we're going to know how to do that. Christ I still Doug, thank you very much to send me that one about the bikes and two the skids. Eat the chocolate off the kit cat before I then eat the biscuit bit. Yeah, I love doing that, Christian. I still chew my bottom lip whenever I write anything. You know, I can concentrate when I'm concentrating. Sometimes I still stick my tongue out, Christian. I simply cannot have ketch up tomato sauce on the same play as baked beans. The two sauces together have caused me issues for over forty years, Christian, I still eat all my food separately. Eg nice use of an eg on this tweet here from Ryan. All the beans first, then the carrots, then the broccoli, then the potatoes, then the steak slash chicken. People look at me like I'm crazy when I do it in restaurants.
Speaker 4: I was like that for many many years. They've grown out of it. I used to separate all my foods. If they were touching, I wouldn't eat the parts that overlapped, and I would do so. Say you get to go to fast food, and I would always eat all my chips first, and then like my burger. Like that Psycho, because if we were sharing your chips, I would only eat all my chips first. While she was trying to get even parties.
Speaker 3: Tell me why why the system? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: She couldn't mix a match. No, you couldn't do a couple of chips by the burger, surp of the drink.
Speaker 4: I like to like the order one flavor, get that flavor done next floor.
Speaker 5: In fact, when you go over to their house for dinner, they've still got the you know, toddler plates with the compartments.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how you know. You haven't been invited yet to the new place. I mean I have, and I can tell you they don't do that. Actually, Patsy, what do you still do as an adult that used to do as a kid.
Speaker 5: I still check the backseat for the boogeyman in the car.
Speaker 3: Before you get in. It's going to pop up behind you. Yeah, Christian, I panted like crazy. If I swallow chewing gum by accident, I am still scared it will wrap around my stomach and I will die. Let's go to Andrew and Dandenong. There you going, I'm good. You got snow out there, Patsy was saying yesterday, snow out of Danden or Rangers.
Speaker 2: No, this is danding On, not the dance danding On the town of not danding Long Rangers.
Speaker 3: Get it right, idiot? And what do you still doing that?
Speaker 2: Check the toilet paper?
Speaker 3: Oh what before?
Speaker 2: You don't know for spiders?
Speaker 3: Hang, I got to check the toilet paper now I'm still checking the toys.
Speaker 2: When I was a young bloke, I grew up on a on a dairy farm. Now to go to the toilet, you had to go out the back door through the laundry and the toilet was It wasn't an ad house, but you might as well have been. I was sitting there doing my thing on one day and I was probably about five or six, and I've gone against some toilet paper and there was this thirty great huntsman on the toilet paper.
Speaker 3: That's where they like to hang out on the toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's one place. So I was in the appropriate place for the right reaction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, Andrew, if you had gone through with it, the spider comes off second best if you do wipe with him on the paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're quite right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know his huntsman's are big and hairy and scary looking, but they don't hear yet.
Speaker 3: If I saw one, I'd still be terrified. I know.
Speaker 2: As I said, I was in the right place for the right reaction.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We got it good first time and even stronger the second time. Ryan, Thank you very much, Andrew.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on the.
Speaker 3: Day that Rocketman has released for you to go and see, we've got a great Elton John isolated vocal Christian, Please tell chat that I also do the same thing. Eat the chips first, So important, Nick and Frankston. Ah, I got this amazing email yesterday, came in from Simon and the subject head and grabbed my attention immediately. Letter of apology. Dear mister Christian O'Connell. I'm writing this email to apologize for something I said about you when you first started on it with my favorite radio station, Gold one four point three. When you first started, you sounded quite dull, boring, irang and spoke to someone on the desk of the radio station asked who you were, and I told them that you were as dull as bats. Where we're deleted. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to you when anyone else that may have offended on the phone that day, I was wrong. And I've been listening to your show for the last couple of months every single day, and I've grown to love him and I understand that it must have been nerves that made you dull.
Speaker 2: It's still right.
Speaker 3: What kind of an apology is this? Simon? So get the balls on this guy. So, if you would like to invite me to your one year birthday after our show. I will buy you a drink, shake your hand and apologize yours respectfully. Simon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Simon. We did have a meeting after that phone call and they told Christians stuff being.
Speaker 3: Done, yes and has done as batpoop. Simon, come on down and look forward to me. Yes, but it's funny. Simon can come on down. I'm going to get let's get Simon a T shirt to wear during the whole night as well. That says I think Christian kindas has done as bat, he has to wear that. He will be the guy. Simon, you can come on down. And then I've just had this email. We've been talking this morning then about things you do as an adult they used to do as a kid. And Jack has carried something over worrying about needles on train seats.
Speaker 4: Always before sitting down and try and check if there's needles, because someone told me when I was a kid, people put needles there so you sit on them.
Speaker 3: Christian, I work as a bus drive working this morning, listened to Jack talk about this and I when I first started out, I would clean out all the seats. You would not believe the things I found on the seats in between the seats. Apart from the odd bits of cash, here's what I found, pins, needles, sewing and other knives, razor blades, broken glass, half a pair of scissors at half, small zip lock bags of white powders. I'm presuming he means tolken powder for people want to freshen up on the on the bus, sanitary products and condoms. I'm no longer made by what people came belove Michael made a.
Speaker 4: Good family feud.
Speaker 3: Yes, things people well, people must leave seats on train seats and tram seats as well. What's that tram that you think everyone has?
Speaker 5: Isn't there a rude tram in Melbourne where everyone goes to?
Speaker 3: Like that the tram version of what the Mile High Club? The club?
Speaker 5: I don't know what number it is though I thought it was around Bowin, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that track.
Speaker 3: So what there's a specific tramp Apparently people go on to have a cuddle, to mingle. To mingle do you mean mingle with someone they're going on with or strangers either?
Speaker 4: Or I think really what sounds like a swingers tram?
Speaker 5: A currently unless it's an urban myth.
Speaker 3: And why is it what there's a certain tram number or route that do this? Yes? Why what would? Is it a long long one or just a quick one?
Speaker 5: Probably just a quickie.
Speaker 3: Does anyone know what Pats is on about? Once again we are at a loss for words. She's gone out on her own again. Is there a rude tram as well? It's the ninety seven. It's the rude tram. Don't want to get on there? Does anyone know if this is true? Always heard about this? Nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show. So towards the end of yesterday's show, I was just sitting now I just got a text from my wife a little bit of a medical update. Over the weekend, my eldest daughter to the teenager, came to moaning about her knee, and she does moan quite a lot, she's a teenager. So I examined the knee and I thought, this is a case for my special under the counter tiger barm that I've got, which isn't is stronger than stuff you get here. I got it in Chailand. It's really really strong stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean it's pretty strong stuff anyway, tiger.
Speaker 3: Barmber, but this really really strong stuff. And I looked at the knee and I said, as if I was a doctor with training, I went, this needs heat. And so I did, almost like mister Mayagie when he goes what hands and applied the tiger bomb. And yes, she was God's warm and this needs heat. A couple of days past, she's still moaning about it again, say you just need more heat. Yesterday she gets out of bend. She goes to my wife. It's really bad, I mean quite not paying that that's a tiger bomber. Isn't doing anything other than just making my eyes sting. So she takes it to the doctor and poor thin. The doctor says, very quickly, this is a dislocated knee.
Speaker 5: Cap Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yep. So now I've got a packed this weekend with a one legged wife and a one legged teenage daughter. Both of them have worked out that the best way to do no work and packing is just said you've got something wrong within knee or leg. But yeah, so yes, I was talking about when her dad gets a medical diagnosis wrong, and some of you were coming out in sympathy. Christian, I love how I brushed off your daughter's knee, and I did not brush it off. I diagnosed. I'm pretty sure there are doctors listening right now that often dispensed for a dislocated knee or a broken leg. Tigerbaba is always the first course I did similar to my daughter, and she came home from playing footy complained that she'd had fallen her a leg, given that she'd had a quarter on the bench to rest and then got back on the ground to finish and put it down to something minor. She complained for the next week or so. I said she just needed some dpete as well, and then she begged to go to the doctor. The doctor examined, it, sent away. It sent her away to the hospital with me for X rays. She broke in her fiburep No, DP didn't peace. That's one of the rare cases I've ever heard. The DP can't cure absolutely everything.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So next Tuesday, June the fourth, This show is one years old and what we'd like to do is take you down the pub and buy your drink and say thank you very much for listening to the show supporting this new show. Was still only at show number two hundred and six a day. So next Friday you can come to We're all going to be heading to the Coopers in Old Time Hospitality, right in the heart of the cb DO, and you can be there as well. We've got some more tickets to be one. Here's what you get. You get drinks on us for the whole night. You also get cannapase. And here's the thing that we're really really excited about is we're going to do in a late night version of this breakfast show on stage for you guys. We can only have like one hundred and twenty of you there, so if you want to when you're way there, that's what you're doing over the next week and a bit. So it's a late night on stage version of the show. It's not gonna be recorded, it's not gonna be streamed, it's not gonna be on our Facebook page. It's definitely not going to be podcasted. It is in that room for one night only.
Speaker 4: Even our camera and Tommy said, what do we do about people's phones. What if they start filming stuff. We're not going to take people's phones off them. We just trust them.
Speaker 3: No, we aren't bringing a hammer along to smash they catch anyone doing that, gonna be very very vigilal. No, no we're not. But we're not going to be broadcasting it or playing at Backgroth. And it is definitely going to be for one night only. So here's what I'm going to give away some tickets right now if you want to come down and join us. I'm looking for your best back in my day yesterday evening. It's about half fate, right, and I wonder where one the kids was. So I just wanted you to want to come watch TV with all of us together. And I knocked on the door and I heard the unmistakable sound of her talking on an electric device. I believe a video sort of conferencing platform face time with a young gentleman. That's not against the rules, And so I just said, oh, sorry, you know, and I saw a young gentleman's face. My daughter was sat cross legged on the floor chatting to this young Do.
Speaker 4: They FaceTime each other for that kind of stuff?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: It? Lovely? Though? Sweet, and so I go, oh, I'm really sorry, I just want to see if you wanna come down, and literally pushes me back down the hallway, and so I go down the sum reason I didn't know you were chatting to who is that? By the way, get down, become a slave, you go back down talking to a whole down to Abby you work downstairs. And so I was thinking, hell, is that amazing now that as they can chat on that, because I remember when back in my day you would have to we just had I bet you guys are not as well. You had one phone that you are to share everyone. So do you remember when I remember calling a girl to ask her out, called Suzanne. I was thirteen. I had to ring her up on the landline and had mam antsy and then I have the horror of going and my voice was breaking at the time, and I had to go. You got that warble when you sort of you hit puberty and you get the horrible voice warble that young guys get what goes very weird. And you said to go through the real embarrassment of ringing someone's mum or dad or an older brother or sister asking if you could speak to somebody else.
Speaker 4: And then pressure was on as well, time pressure, because if you're on the phone, you're tying up the whole phone for the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you the same thing your mum or dad would peeking cut out like I had yesterday. I remem when I also called this girl up beforehand. It must to take about an hour to pluck up the carriage. And I'd had those you know, those little were index cards that used for a revision. I'd made a couple of notes on there, a couple of zingers and things to do it. Hey, how about that old mister, howis at school? Huh? All right, so we're looking for your best back in my day the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 3: So what's your best back in my day? And another thing back in my day? Just to have to wander around with a wallet. Now it's so much easier, isn't it. You got tap and go Apple pay much easier. And I've got now it's this little metal kind of tray that carry a couple of cards and that that's enough. You minute that fouled wallet. You'd have like various loyalty cards and wanted to put your back out sitting down if you had any back pocket.
Speaker 5: Mine's still like that.
Speaker 3: I've seen yours. Yours is ridiculous. You've got launchy cars going back to stores that don't even existing. Were like Blockbuster video card. All right, let's go to line. So the best ones will invite you down to our birthday drinks and next Friday at the Cooper's Inn. Vanessa, good morning, Good morning to one of Vanessa Welkins to the show What's Your Back?
Speaker 10: In my day, well, beca Mada Christian, obtaining access to your favorite music video wasn't as simple as touching your phone. It was getting up at six a m. Being the first one in the lounge room into the v actress recorder with a piece of sticky tape over their heads to record it.
Speaker 3: That's so true. Yeah, I remember that when Thriller was the first showing on TV for the first time.
Speaker 1: Remember that, and do you know me?
Speaker 3: You're right? You would eat whether it's your brother or sister. You'd have your own dedicated cassette. Wuldn't you that you could record your shows on Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and if you were desperate, you'd snake one of your brother's footy videos and put the sticky tape over the end and hit record over that.
Speaker 3: And all sorts of trouble and always having like big angry block capitals, do not record over my tape.
Speaker 10: And then that would come the bottle of liquid paper.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there were huge, big old things, those video goods. Vanessa, that's a great one. We'll see you next Friday, come on down.
Speaker 10: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right, thank you very much. Calling Erica, good morning, you have.
Speaker 6: Money Christians morning Erica and Erica?
Speaker 3: What is your back in my day?
Speaker 8: So back in my day, when you wanted to get kicked up from a party, you'd have to go down to your local local milk far and get on the payphone and call well one resse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you still reverse the charges when you when I used to reverse the changes of the other thing. You just ring three times if you want to be picked up at a pre arranged place.
Speaker 4: That's because it would ring, but then it wouldn't actually connect you to the so.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to make the code.
Speaker 4: Was you rang?
Speaker 3: You had when my dad used to drop me off, you know, I go pick me up at the library. You know the signs call three times and I come again and I'll be like, does you know I'm cooling? Is he having an afternoon nap or something? Erica. That's a great one. We'll see you down there as well. Come and join us for a drink next week.
Speaker 9: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Gold, I'm four point three.
Speaker 3: You super excited about next week. On Tuesday, the show hits one year, which is amazing, absolutely amazing one that they've let me still come in and do it. So the next Friday we're saying thank you. We're taking you down the pub to the Coopers in. The beers are on us, and we're even going to do a late night show for you guys as well, called the Late Breakfast Show, not the Late Christian O'Connor, because somebody thought I died and so it was confusing, so we've had to rename it, I believe for the third time. So yeah, we're super excited about that, Christian, Jack and Pats. I really want to come and meet you all next week and see the late night live show. I get up before the sun every morning before you guys, to deliver still to concrete as in my crane truck unfortunately unable to call a text whilst at work. I don't stop for my first break until after the show is finished. I would love to come and see the live show and have a beer with you guys, as a friend of mine saw you do stand up and once they come along as well. So I've written this short song to you guys. Happy birthday to you, give me tickets, Happy birthday to you, give me tickets? Want to see Patch turn red when you start working Blue? Steve? Yeah, there are many reasons why we're not going to be replaying anything that happens next Friday, but yes, Steve, coming down mate, we'd love to have you there. I love the song as well. Kayla's emailed me Christian. I think I'm one of your younger listeners. I'm twenty three. Can I come down to break up the age ratio in the pub otherwise it's going to be full of some of your golden oldie listeners. I've been with you since I start the show, through you picking your footy team, which you now will really really regret going with the D's. I'm sticking with the D's and so I'd love to come and meet you all one watch the show, Kayla. Yes you can come down as well, all right and give away some more tickets. Now with Back in My Day, Julie, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 8: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Julia.
Speaker 9: You will oh, I'm very well. Thank you Christian.
Speaker 3: Now, Julie, what's you're back in my day?
Speaker 9: Okay, back in my I in England. I used my mum used to buy me a pack of crisps and in the bottom salt was optional. It was in a little twist paper bag and you could sprinkle it on if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always wonder it's so lazy, isn't it. Basically make your own flavor. It was an early version of choose your own adventure. Just to make the most boring of flavors. For chips, which is ready salted, there was a sashet of salt. You'd open up, sprinkle over your chips, shake the bag and hate bresto, ready salted chips. That was it. Did you have that over here?
Speaker 4: I remember Sadboy brought that out for a while in the nineties. Does Samdboy chips still around?
Speaker 5: They went out of business, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Well, they had an option like you you choose your own chip adventure.
Speaker 4: Or your flavor out and then shake the bag.
Speaker 3: All right, Judy, Yes, come on down. Oh thank you there, Friday Friday, take care now. I can tell that Julie is obviously a fellow Pommy. But she's been here a while. Got that strange, strangled accent. We'll give it away. Is he Friday? For some reason went up to an exclamation point at the end with a question mark. When it's just it's just Friday, Sue, Good morning, it's not the morning. It's not Sue the bosses it no, no, no idea. I just want to she's sneaking through because she hasn't asked us formally for an invite yet, Sue Sue the listener, good morning, Yes, good morning, Good morning, Sue. What's your back in my day? Well, back in my.
Speaker 11: Day when we brought our first VCR, which we struggled to convince mom and Dad to buy VHS, not beata. We had a recorded remote, so every time you were playing a video or something and anyone wanted to get up and go all the dog came in, you had to yell out, what's the god that's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a coily like a pigstail, that big long extended to know it was straight.
Speaker 11: It was a JVC and it was straight.
Speaker 3: Oh I get you. It was a JVC. Our one was it was Our one was a say show it's some real cheap o Taiwanese brand. But you had a JVC on the top ones.
Speaker 11: Thank you. I convinced MAM, v hs.
Speaker 3: JVC, VHSBC. Look at you, Kath and Kim. All right, we listen. So you got you're gonna come down sir, right, we'll see you there.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, JVC, thank you very much. I can heard bragging trying to show me up there stay one final one, Robin, good morning, Good morning Christian, Robin, what's your back? In my day?
Speaker 11: Back in my day, we had Cebe radios.
Speaker 7: We didn't have the internet for pick up people.
Speaker 9: That's how you pick up people.
Speaker 7: You break a breaker.
Speaker 8: Is anyone got a copy out there?
Speaker 3: Come on? And so why did you have a Cebe radio? Did you live in the outback? I remember a friend of mine's older brother had one to chat to, like truckers and stuff like that. They didn't like they didn't like people mucking around it. It was meant to be just for truck drivers.
Speaker 2: No, it was just cool.
Speaker 7: Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, Robin, we'll see you next Friday, coming down.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you, Christian, have a great.
Speaker 3: Day and you mate.
Speaker 1: Bye The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: I've just been told off by Jack and producer Beck for I've been a little bit too friendly giving away too many tickets. I have an allocation you see, of four pairs.
Speaker 4: A day on average, it's four doubles a day between now and next Friday, like a car parks. About twelve in that last night, everyone who emails gets tickets to the show. John, your grade have four?
Speaker 3: Can't we stack listeners on top of each other in the pub? You know we're doing car parks? Uh? Okay, Raouls, is it heard the tickets being dispensed? He's just emailed, Hey, I am thirty three years of age and come from India. Maybe you believe me or maybe not?
Speaker 4: How we believe you?
Speaker 5: Roll?
Speaker 3: Is that a wow for tickets?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Rowl try harder, great name.
Speaker 3: I love the name Raul, And then I love this email that coming you know you were talking about about now? In fact, it was an hour ago pats about this. You believe there was a tram, the Rudy Tram. Yeah, that people will go on to I guess getting the tram version of the Mile High class exactly for a little bit of Mikey Mikey action, Christian, Patsy, Jack and the team listening to this morning and Patsy trying to derail the show again talk about some kind of swingers tram. Get this guy's business, pitch, I mean, what a businessman? He hears that and he has a business that I've never heard of this. Get a know of this. Listen to the Smalling show and Patsy trying to deral the show about the swingers tram. I thought it'd be timely to send this email and listen to a new business established in Melbourne called Mile High Australia. Established in the last few weeks. This business, my business has a range of aircraft from the twin engine Piston Easy to the corporate jets, especially set up for intimacy flying out of Melbourne at the requests of the guests, offering limousine transfers, merchandise, what you got like a selfie, mid act why and cheese packs.
Speaker 5: I'd love to do that?
Speaker 3: What just for the cheese? You hats he loves her cheese.
Speaker 4: Well are you saying is their bedrooms up on the plane or is it is it like a private jet experience? Are they doing many couples on the site.
Speaker 3: I'm still just intimidated by a twin piston? I mean, is that meant to sort of fire me up or get me going?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is it a toy? Is it something you can buy?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Sexy that having got a single piston? This one this guy has got a double piston? Is that amazing?
Speaker 5: So you just I'm not doing it?
Speaker 3: Should we all do it?
Speaker 4: A one one year of the show? Not together, but we all individual?
Speaker 3: Are you away? Well we're on air that we have so got a mid air orgy over Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Wonder where it takes off?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Today's that work time waster with all the rain in the last twenty four hours, we're looking for your wet celebrities. Have you got on with these? I like mine? Yeah, you're happy I've got Robert Drownie Jr.
Speaker 4: That's a great start.
Speaker 3: Henry Sprinkler, Dame Judy trench coat. You need a big old trench coat, Bette Peddler and Clammy Davis Junior. I have Rince Harry, Oh, Rince Harry. Yeah, nice, very good.
Speaker 4: Barth Simpson, dear Pye Devido yea yeah, I've left my crap once. The last ocean Connery Ocean, Connory.
Speaker 3: Ocean barely worthy even reading out loud. Come on now, all right, football are Paddy drips? Can you do any better let us know than wet celebrities? That was so we're looking for today on Network Time Wayster, the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Doing that it's unprofessional, but deliberately then right when BOSSI are trying to throw me, Luckily I'm above that.
Speaker 4: What are you crumpy about this morning?
Speaker 3: Cheers?
Speaker 5: You are not feeling them, not feeling the best today, But you should have.
Speaker 3: Said something the email you sent me last night about it, and then the text as well, and then repeatedly every five minutes. Oh Bobby buzz kill.
Speaker 5: I hope you get well, Oh Gide, that was genuine, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to make a generalization here but would we start a feature tomorrow. I don't want to make a generalization, but women are quit to let you know.
Speaker 5: If they come off it, you lot the worst. It's like you're dying when you've.
Speaker 3: Got no to be fair.
Speaker 4: Mark in the sound booth had that little path and he doesn't stop lettings, no symptoms every day.
Speaker 5: Is he alive?
Speaker 4: Where is he?
Speaker 3: I don't mean funny right, if you've got a cough, you can come to work. He's slave her a computer editing stuff. I mean you can be bleeding and still do that and do his cough it's so small, this is this is what he's had for the last week. He's off. There's a guy, Mark the sound guy. He's been off this week because this is his only symptom. Sorr. I've got this really bad cough at the moment, hang on minutes back again now it's like a cat a cat coughin.
Speaker 4: Last Friday.
Speaker 3: Miss sorry not very well. My name's pats Hey.
Speaker 5: Who in this team has never had a sick in a year?
Speaker 3: Is that you me?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not being you are as tough as now?
Speaker 5: Yes I am.
Speaker 3: You know it's that wearribe sort of drinking water. I think there's so much crap floating around your bloodstream and all the alcohol with the margarite's. You kind of heckled yourself away. Where were we? I had good intentions to start this link professionally, then you went boss right, that's it. Today's at work time, Waster, Wet, Celebrity Seas Ready, Bruce Sprinklesteen, Gold Graham, Mornington, well done, Denzil washing My chicking, Frank sink Archer, Frank sink Archer didn't like Terrible Sammy, Emma Helstone, Silver Snoop, Soggy Dog with Bronze, Kanye Wet Silver Plus, John Cougar Melon Damp, Gold, Gregg and dand and on take about very good, Uh, Olivia Newton, Pond Gold Squirt Reynolds. Now that's sho Sorry, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shows Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: God one four point three. Come on, It's to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. So I'm desperate to know how you got on last night. You've got a little baby staying with you.
Speaker 4: We're living with a baby, my cousin and his sounds.
Speaker 3: Like your You and your wife are staying in a crib. We're living with a baby. The baby's come to stay with.
Speaker 4: You, with us and her parents. Why they renovate their bathroom around the corner from our house. They're staying with us? Are they staying for here till Friday? Of course, a quick renovation tomorrow. Why didn't you get to do in your renovation short from.
Speaker 3: Up fifteen years? I think I can do a bathroom in two days.
Speaker 4: I'm actually exhausted from having a baby at the house for only four hours last night.
Speaker 3: There, but you didn't do anything. It was just around you.
Speaker 4: No, but you have to keep an eye on them all the time. You say yes, oh, yes, be sarcastic. Very funny I did before.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be sarcastic with Jack, you need to tap your head twice. It gets confused.
Speaker 4: She was running around everywhere trying to well. First of all, our house is not set up for children. We've got a candle going on the coffee table, and VARs and flowers on the coffee table that she could break so.
Speaker 3: Well when I went around as well, there's a lot of like heavy duty sort of bill equipment, jills saws leftover building. It's just just left around on the floor. It's it's how these hipsters do it. That's it.
Speaker 4: The second installation, there is one room that is really just like paint tins and hammers and sort of thing. So first thing we did was clear up the whole house to make it baby proof. But then she's finding ways like she's trying to scale the books.
Speaker 3: You would have had this when they when they're when they're younger, and that they it's not they're magnets and they just should they make a bee line for sinks, and of course you think about what's under the sink, all those bleaches. Then you have to like get these special locks for that.
Speaker 5: Then it's plucks you can't open yourself.
Speaker 3: Then it's plugs. Just turn them on and off of that and put the fingers of them. Where does that come from? Why they are wired like that?
Speaker 5: Fascination?
Speaker 4: I think for a while she had Lunar's dog lead. It's a chain swinging around like it's some kind of weapon.
Speaker 3: You're getting toys or something. Here's a toy. It's a metallic dog leads.
Speaker 4: As we can give it, we're Luny's toys.
Speaker 3: So disgusting, You are so disgusting.
Speaker 5: He should be showing on his.
Speaker 3: Put him in the news pats.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three God one four point three Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. So we are back tomorrow morning with the five thousand dollars phone call. Shane Crawford is in life.
Speaker 4: I'll believe it when I see no he is.
Speaker 3: He's in line tomorrow. I spoke to him yesterday on the phone. He is in live. He's full of energy. Here you with us live tomorrow morning. Title of today's show is I Am from India. We are back tomorrow morning with another two thousand tickets to give away to come and join us in our pub show hugg. He's coming up next, The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three