Speaker 1: All right, legends, welcome back to the Mason Cock Show. Now, there were three games over the weekend. You could almost say that went down to the wire. So some absolute thrillers we're going to talk about now. Brandon also thinks that the VFL is trending a little bit better in the IFL. Right now, we're going to break that down and what he means. And lastly, I'm gonna give you the review that you never asked for. I'm talking cricket ladies and gentlemen. You best believe it. It is a heck a heck of an experience over the weekend. But without further ado, let's get into the podcast. All right, let's get into it. Brandon welcome.
Speaker 2: Oh get I nice, he's your weekend van.
Speaker 1: It's been good. But before we get into all that, we've got to talk about something. We released a little bit of something big last week. We released the Merch and I must say a massive, massive thank you to everyone that has bought the merch, everyone that is enjoying the merch and if you do get it, finally this week, it's all coming out getting shipped out at the moment. If you get this week, tag us in it. We want to see the fans wearing the merch.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. I've seen a couple start to roll out and it's it's very exciting every time we get a little tags has finally got my merch. I was so happy with how many people like got on the merch because we did take a long time to get around to do.
Speaker 1: Before we move on from it though, there's only one week left with this special logo, so make sure you get it because it's the OG logo. So if someone sees you wearing this logo, it's not going to be available after this. They know you were there since the beginning. They know you're an OG to this podcast. So you got one week left to figure it out. At the Carlton Drift dot com dot a. You check it out. So we'll put all the links in the bar and everything else. But it is some good, good merch.
Speaker 2: Real collect design it. Onsell it. Not that I'm saying onsell it.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the podcast. Let's go Cleaner of the week. What do you got for me?
Speaker 2: I hate to do this to one of your teammates, nice, but Mike Clanger of the week, and it's about as funny a moment as you can get. So I got a touch on it, Ash Johnson. Now he's been playing in the af well he first came back and the VFL a bit of an embarrassing moment. Now Collingwood got the job done against the Dolph's fins up for the Dolphins. Fins went down on the weekend to Collingwood. But your teammate, Ash Johnson, took a mark contested mark good one on the wing right in front of the dolph bench.
Speaker 1: They've got the bongo joms over there on the hill. You know, they get into you. They get into you down there in Frank.
Speaker 2: Well, his opponent that he took the mark on went over the boundary, fell over, kind of ate ate a bit of shite anyway, Ash Johnson looks back, shows him the ball real like show buddy. Here, I took the mark Maye and off I trot, goes running down the wing, goes to take a nice little bounce, slips out from underneath him, doesn't do the whole Pendle's laced down trick that he mustn't have got taught that one yet, skid it out from underneath him. He's fumbling around, picks it up by then in one of his opponents, Chase tackles him down, pulls his shorts down around his knees, and he gets done for holding the ball. Oh, it was just everything. It just kept getting worse step by step. It was one of those real filet under instant karma. I reckon.
Speaker 1: Look, I'll say this, I've had a few clangers in my lifetime. Ash, don't worry. They happened. Okay, they happen, and they will forever live on an infamy. But I've had some absolute clangers down there and franksin there's a few of those in my first early years of playing. Sorry has this, I will say this style the game was, I mean pretty much over. It was eighty and twenty two whenever this happened. So it's a bit of fine. There's a bit of wrestling and grappling and fight's going on down there and Franks in between the Dolphins and the old Magpies, and you know, maybe he was just keen to let him know who's actually went on the scoreboard.
Speaker 2: You actually reminded me I had a clanger once in Frankston I went down to cover the VFL might have had a couple of beers the night before you do, and forgot the base plate for the camera. So I had the camera, the tripod, no bass, play, can't attach the two. So what do I do? I go into the trainer's room, get a bit of the tape and I tape the camera to the truck. But you know, you've got to be resourceful.
Speaker 1: Outrank one of my biggest clangers in Frankston, I did play on from the goal scoring, got it smothered. Did have that old Heath shure about it?
Speaker 2: Were you up at the librarian like Ash Johnson had a clanger but you're sixty points up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we were. I think we're up by a fair bit. But fortunately for me, it wasn't a televised game, so there's no vision of that even living on and infamy.
Speaker 2: So it's just between you, your coaches, and your teammate's.
Speaker 1: And a few teammates starts Moore. It continually reminds me of it. What's your clanging, mate, my clanger? It's unfortunately on myself. Now I had the experience. And this is because we love we love this man. We've talked about it many times on this podcast, and it baffles me, absolutely baffles me. At this club has not signed this man for another contract. Ken Hickley, we love the KINNI we love the Kinny on the podcast. And you know, they were coming into Melbourne as we were leaving Melbourne, right, so we kind of cross over each other in the airport, you know, walking through the gates and I'm walking past and Kitten's walking past the other way. And we've kind of known each other over the years as they kind of recruited me from the very beginning. And I didn't go there, but Ken and I have known each other, and it's kind of like this, you know, hey, how you going, you know, what's up? You know, And we go there and he comes up with me and he goes with the and a lot of people probably experience this, you know, whenever someone like you want the handshake, but then they kind of tilt the hand up and you going, oh, we're going to dap each other up here. I didn't see it. I went for the handshake, you know, thinking, you know, he's a bit of hierarchy to me, he's a head coaching a bit of respect. Right, Ken goes, boy, dab me up? You wanted the boys, And then it became this awkward and everyone's experienced this, the old awkward handshake in between dap, and it was all my fault. I should have just and I would have had a great story coming in here and be like Yo, man Ken dapped it up over the weekend, bro. But No, Unfortunately, my dumb ass decided to try to go for the handshake and just screwed the whole thing up.
Speaker 2: That sounds worse than the Ash Johnson clang out.
Speaker 1: It is it is, And it was an embarrassing moment for me because I'm usually the DAP, but I'm like, oh, yes, I've got this.
Speaker 2: Genuinely a phobia of mine is handshake situations, not knowing where to go.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But like from the country, I feel like everyone there has one play. It's the stock standard handshake. The only thing about it is how hard you can go. It's all about pressure. So they try to break all your fingers. I'm fine with that. That's better than you am. I dapping it up, and sometimes I force them back into like they'll come in full that mode or like the you know that Arnold Schwartz and egg of Power clap in the middle and I get a real high elbow and I come in and I fall force some fact, Tolater that's the only way. The real spanner in the works was like I was trying to figure out that would be fine if there was only those two options. But then yeah, I got mates now from the country that bring it in, give me the big hug.
Speaker 1: There's too many options.
Speaker 2: It's too many options.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to apologize, Ken Hinckley. I will next time. We need to maybe just be on the same page. I'll come in real, go hey, dap me up, my brother, dap me out. And I'm gonna come in one of these days and be like, you know what, Ken and I because I think we play port in a few weeks, I'll go dap them up full the game. You know, I said, what's up? You don't fix this issue we got, and that's I think.
Speaker 2: You've got to come in from like ten meters away with your hand position established for the DApp or the handshake or whatever it is that would.
Speaker 1: Make me happier to get that good connection.
Speaker 2: Just that, Pop, I know what you're gonna do, because you know now he'll be thinking handshake, You'll be thinking DApp. What if you come in with the hug.
Speaker 1: The third option he's got the third option. Well, Ken, if you're listening, we're dapping it up next time. Mate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think you're hugging it up if I get my way.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this little nugget because you're saying, am I giving this right? That VFL was better than the AFL this week?
Speaker 2: Nice? The VFL is always great, but the AFL was particularly shit this week. Now, there was some great moments in the VFL. One Tipper Tip, Yeah, kicked the match when I will be at a behind. But after the siren for Essendon, very rare. Essendon win after the sign.
Speaker 1: Very rare, and you'll hear more about that soon.
Speaker 2: And then we had Collingwood going up against the Dolphins the finners as we already touched on with AJ. But your teammatee Guinea, he's always in and under just you know, he doesn't bring it on himself. This one was very interesting. It was a free kick was given to Collingwood after the fact a bloke from the Old Dolphs just caught Guinea high and then for some reason he took offense to the fact that he got Guinea high and then just started a fight, which was you know, everyone jumped in and it was an all out down there at Franger.
Speaker 1: All I can do is put myself in Guineas shoes, right, like, week on week, if he's having to play VFL, he's going to be the target, not just because he's a great player, but also because of the media attention that comes with him, right, And Guinea is one of those you know, he's a bit of a shit stir. We all know that, right, you know, maybe pricks people the wrong way, but Guinea's a good player, and him having to play in the VFL at the moment, like, it's a tough team to crack into, so he's he's having to do it. And I've I've had I've been there many and many times and it's not an easy thing to do. But it would be even more frustrating knowing that every single week of going and playing, you're going to be a target for the opposition.
Speaker 2: It would be very similar between you and him, because a lot of a lot of these VFL teams get the chance to have a swing at the big time, at the big Mason Cock's coming down to the VFL. You would have copped a lot of you know, if I been a jump, a tag and pulling, punching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I'm the biggest con of the ground. Usually he's not the largest human. Like I remember whenever I played, I can't remember, it was I think pressed in last year. I was playing pressing oval and there was like six guys that were ripping me. If it was essentially adelated like I hap him, there was six hours. At one point I'd got my shirt ripped in half. I was old Brandon Main, I just chest out. I was a going ladies and then yeah, and that's just like it's one of those things whenever an NFL player that's had to go back and play in the VFL, you become a target for the opposition because you're one of the best players in the team. Therefore they're going to try to take you out. And that's what some of the getting at the moment. It's going to be frustrating put myself in issues I can imagine, and I've been there it is. But the only thing you can do is continue to play well and hopefully the opportunity comes up for you to come back into the AFL.
Speaker 2: Well, there were some highlights of him from that same game, smothering chasing, tackling pressure was great to see. One point he tackled so hard his head band came off. That's always good. You know you're really trying hard when the head band comes off. Now, I don't know how many of the Australians out there, I definitely don't know how many of the Americans out there have been watching this little game of cricket called the Ashes.
Speaker 1: Zero Americans? Is the answer to that one? The game of the Sorry, I don't know. The series of the Century for the Smallest Trophy Award.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe it looks small to you, mates because you're so large, but it's one of the biggest trophies.
Speaker 1: He's saying, size doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Size doesn't matter, Mace. That's what I based my whole life around. Well, it's been a very interesting city so far. Now, what did you see over the weekend? Because controversy was coming out of every orifice.
Speaker 1: Obviously, whenever you think of cricket, the name Mason Cox comes to your mind. Says I would love to have his dissection of the game the cos I'm gonna give you the dissection of what happened in the cricket over the weekend. Right, So, the start off this whole thing. We've got Stark, right, Stark goes catches the ball and if this is the backyard cricket game, this is any other game of cricket, right, that's a catch and it's an out. But he falls to the ground and I guess, like you know, a blade of grass touches the red ball, and all the palms are out there going, oh, excuse me, according to the rules, this does not count. And Stark and everyone else in the Australian teams I give fucked anyway, Well, karma's a bitch, right, Let's fast forward a little bit, right, So all of a sudden we've got Johnny bearst Down. I'm probably saying it wrong, Barstow, whatever the hell his name is. He's batting for England, and you know he's being a bit cheeky, right, he's leaving his crease and that's just not you know, you can get penalized for that. And he soon found out the wicket keeper Carrie for Australians, right, he sees him, he's leaving the crease, he's being a bit of a prick and he's going, you know what, I'm just gonna lob this so old Barstow leaves the crease and Old Carrie lobs the ball at the wickets and he just snatches the edge of the post and the wicket falls off, and everyone almost goes silent. Is not everyone's quite sure what the hell just happened? And that is an out And based on my very extensive cricket knowledge, he can't leave the crease and if he does and the ball hits the wickets, you're out Barstow. Therefore, all of Australia cheers, all of England loses their shit. They Internet blows up. All the English are saying, you're terrible sports people. You know, you're a terrible and I can't believe you do that. That's not in the you know, that's not in the nice, nice spirit, the spirit of the game. Run all this stuff. But then if you look back, right, you look back, let's rewind a little bit. There was a moment the English tried the same shit, just their wicket keeper or their wicket keeper couldn't hit the wickets. Therefore, it's a bit rich the old palms for saying that, you know, it's not in the spirit of the game to do this. Whenever it's in the rules of the game, you know what out Trench's spirit rules that you make the old game boy.
Speaker 2: Which was very funny because all the old blocks up in the long room are the guys that rot the bloody rules match.
Speaker 1: And they were livid. Ah, the fricking MCC of the Lord z CS or whatever the LCC or the hell you call them, the Old White Dude Club, they were pissed.
Speaker 2: The folks.
Speaker 1: Huh, oh my gosh. I looked at the vision of that. There was no diversity in that room whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It was straight out of Game of Thrones, like the shame, shame shit, and they were like cheets, cheats.
Speaker 1: Cheats, all ridiculous and it was I just couldn't believe it. And it's a whole bunch of people that I'm assuming are probably named Arthur long Bottom of the Fourth or some shit like that, you know, being all upset with no hair and you know, just aging and just saggy as fuck. And the Australians are walking up the stairs and they've just got this cheeky smile on their face because they know the whole place probably hates their guts the moment for what they just did. And in their minds. They're probably going, well, you know, you kind of invented this game, so you can be mad at us, but you know we're following your rules, so get stuffed.
Speaker 2: It was just so sweet, just the nectar of you know, one day before they're saying, oh, it's not the rules, it's not the rules. Then one day later it comes back and bites them on their big old flappy ass. It was great to see they were chanting the whole time. They were chanting after the game. They were booing the players after the game and singing the same old chant, same old as he's always cheating, Yes, the same old as he's always winning. Mace two nil up in the series. I feel like we're going for a whitewash. Here, go for the big old five nil take it.
Speaker 1: Home Toosier in England. That's gotta hurt home field advantage. You've lost both both matches. Oh, that's gotta sting a little bit.
Speaker 2: Think they would be used to it though, because they suck mas they so much.
Speaker 1: Well, that's about it. As an extensive cricket knowledge that I know. Let's move into the football.
Speaker 2: Right Thursday night, Brisbane via Richmond up at the Gabba, one hundred and thirty four Brisbane put on the board, which is you know, we saw some big scores this weekend and some terrible footing. Now, Joey Danaher kicked five, five goals sho I think is this baby shirt? But Young one of his goals, Young from Richmond did his best to like save the ball going through the goal line, but unfortunately stopped the dead on the line and Joe almost like waltzed in. Yeah, he just walked up and was like, can I kick this goal? And then just sock at it straight at the heads of the cheer squad.
Speaker 1: There were some people that just sell their life flashed between their eyes or before their eyes, just like that was a hell. It wasn't just like a chip shot. He launched that thing into the cheer squad.
Speaker 2: It was very interesting. But five goals for big Joey d Richmond. You know a couple of excuses. They don't have Dusty or pressed yat two important players to their team. Now, I don't know if you have one of these players that plays with out of mouthguard. And I'm not suggesting that Charlie did. My god, you got to protect your teeth. Twenty or so seconds into the game, Charlie comes in off the line first center bounce and just smashes his face into Trent Kotchin. I'm not sure if he's still got all the teeth left inside his head, but it didn't look very good.
Speaker 1: He might just have his teeth fall out, and then he just goes down to the rooms, I think after that, and they're like, I'll just put the mouthguard back in. We'll fix this memby post game. I'm not really too sure.
Speaker 2: That freaks me out when they're just like they stick them back in. They're like, I don't know, we'll sus it later, because well, yeah, I guess what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can do. It's like, I mean, I don't even know. I can you get your teeth put back in? I'm I'm really too sure. But Brisbane does get the win and get the massive win, and they're a fortress up there. They don't lose up at the gab but I'm telling you they're a good, good team. At home.
Speaker 2: It's starting to look scary and it's a good time of the year to start ramping it up now. Unfortunate news for Richmond. Short pulled up Short with a hamstring, which you know.
Speaker 1: It's a long bombs from him soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a it's not looking good for like they were. They were coming off a bit of momentum and this kind of put a holt to it straight away. So it was, yeah, it wasn't a great game for them, but you know, hopefully they can come back, reset and go again. Let's jump into the next one, and I reckon this was.
Speaker 1: Your favorite, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: This was one of the worst games that I've ever witnessed with my eyeb games. It was so for the expectation coming in both teams outside the eight trying to get in. It's a Grand Final ramatch match, you know, all these things that just build it up to be what you expect as a good game, and wouldn't have been any worse. Sydney really dominated throughout the whole game, but kept glong in it just by their hutred goal kicking. It was disgusting.
Speaker 1: It was an aggressive adjective. It was the worst.
Speaker 2: I actually can't remember a time where I've seen more wasted opportunities at goal from simple places.
Speaker 1: The one I think it was the Hickey out front and he'd be replaying that in his mind a hundred times over.
Speaker 2: But there were so many so Hickey missed it. I give that a part that was at the top of the goal square. Big boys boys not great goal kicking. There was a long way from hand to foot Yep, stuff happens. Win, but they had a couple of shockers. I would say that Fox running into an open goal to win the game and he kicks it into the post. The crowd couldn't comprehend what they just saw and just went into a state of shock. They were like all up and about cheering before he even kicks it, because you can't miss mine. Nan would kick that. She's been dead for ten years, mate, Like, I don't know how you don't kick that anyway, They don't win because of stuff like that. But yeah, the whole crowd just went silent and kind of like, well, I don't think anyone deserved to win. And that was the only shining light for the rest of the competition was a draw was not good enough for either of these teams. They need wins, mats punished, so they both essentially lost to this. Now, there was a bit of a trend through the whole round that no one wanted eighth spot. Most teams that could snag a spot that eighth spot ended up losing over the weekend, and this was just another situation where teams didn't want it. There was no clutch moments, there was no clutch players, there was nothing to want in this game. There was no thing that was redeeming. There's not one redeeming feature in this entire game.
Speaker 1: She's really loved this game.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem was I sat there on the couch.
Speaker 1: You had been hy because you think and Sydney right got smashed the Grand File home game rematching on. This is their opportunity. Everything is aligning for them to have a good, good outing versus g'long. Then there's a tie, a few misses here and there, not the greatest skill execution throughout the whole game. It's like the most anticlimactical thing ever.
Speaker 2: You spend three hours sitting on the couch with no memorable moments, and then at the very end, no one kicks a match winner. They kick a behind to draw the game. So there's not one moment out of the game that you get to take away and go like geez. It was a well executed, exciting game with moments throughout. It just happened to end in a draw. It sucked from start to finish and ended with no redeeming feature at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a way to fix this, Brandon. So I think we take out the tie. I think we just play pig with three players, play pig, and whoever wins the pig game wins the game. You've got to get your sharp shooters in front of goal. You pick it out. It's kind of like a pillow shootout in football or soccer, whatever the hell you got it. It's like that for gold AFL. No more draws.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes you go like, well, neither team like deserve to lose. There's there's draws like that. There's draws like this where both teams deserve to lose. But yeah, maybe a bit of excitement. I like the idea of, you know, putting three on three in the goal square and it's like a sumo match. You gotta like push push people out, and whoever's left that's that's the winner.
Speaker 1: Who's your best person at sumer match? In the AFL?
Speaker 3: Then well you gotta put your big boys in Tom Hawkins, Tommy, Yes, Tom.
Speaker 2: Does it in the Rucks all day.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I think someone else would be Oh, Shane Mumford would have been impossible back in the day.
Speaker 2: Big boy, who are you nominating? Who's your three? I'd probably go Maynard Checks?
Speaker 1: Is that quin Bank to be real good? I feel like absolutely, you really get you. He's so quick, you just like you have some move that's just like some ridiculous move to throw you on your back.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't lose one on one. So if it came down to him, be someone, he's gonna win it.
Speaker 1: AFL take note sumer wrestle and the square, last last one standing. That's how you fix the tie.
Speaker 2: Now let's head over to what we all knew was going to be a blood bath. Adelaide v. North at Adelaide not an easy task by any stretch. North turned up. They were in it for the first probably half of the game, which.
Speaker 1: Is I continually happens.
Speaker 2: I think that's enough. If I was a North supporter, you take out little wins, you see what your players are doing looking for the young guys coming through, and you take a solid half of footy against Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adelaide Adelaide Oval is a team like I said this before. Adelaide's going to make it into the eight, I think. And for them to be playing at home, they're playing on that deck so well so North Melbourne to be even in the game at halftime. They continually show up week after week. Yess, they might have beginning the wins on the board, but they are showing their supporters they actually care no matter how you know, no matter what the odds are against them, as far as the betting odds, they continually are there showing up saying we're not going to go down without a fight.
Speaker 2: And I think Clarko looks like he's going to start transitioning back into coaching, which is great exciting for them. Now Rankin kicked five. I don't know what we gotta oh the ranking file. They always go with the ranking fire good, but yeah, he kicked five. Text still on top of the Coleman after kicking three, you probably wouldn't be happy with three.
Speaker 1: I reckon tax is going to win the Colman this year. He took someone's free kick. Did you see this? He took someone's free kick from like the fifty meter on the boundary essentially and then just like ran like five ten meters and kicked one from like the corner. I was like, this man's a freak.
Speaker 2: Now, one interesting stat that came out of the game. I saw this on Reddit Ben McKay, which is this is kind of brutal. I feel bad in many ways, but Ben McKay, he's played for seven years, sixty three games. He's he's had seven wins.
Speaker 3: Seven total, one win a year. Yeah, Oh that is so rough. He's currently on zero for this year.
Speaker 2: Oh and he's had another year where he was on zero sixty three games. So you started in twenty sixteen. Yeah, him twenty seventeen. So imagine only winning.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a credit to his adversity. Say that that's resilient. That's resilience. One on one.
Speaker 2: So prayers up for Ben McCay. Hopefully.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna win by the end of the year. For sure, at least one.
Speaker 2: They're playing good games. They've just been so unlucky on a few situations and then you know, coming up against some tougher ponus.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about lettering on the podcast. What West Coast almost did to Saint Kilda. I mean, I'm telling you one of those experiences they get the.
Speaker 2: Dub there's a lot of almost though with these with a couple of these teams. So Western Bulldogs v. Freo another one where Freo unfortunately couldn't get it done for that eighth spot. But the Bulldogs look in the bloody at the moment.
Speaker 1: They're a very good team. We're playing them this weekend on Friday Night Thriller. We're back on the Friday nights. They fuck, it's canna get stuffed and it's going to be a really interesting game. They're they're on a bit of a hot streak at the moment and they're a very very good team.
Speaker 2: Well, one player in particular that you need to look out for is Jamara hugil Hagen because he's arrived. He's here. He was massive in this game. Four goals, four massive contested marks, big hangars, and then eight score involvements. So he's doing it all around the joint. It's good to see him really start to flourish because we all knew that he could be this dangerous player, like through his younger ages, showed a lot of promise and now it's all starting to click.
Speaker 1: He had so much pressure on I feel like in the first few years that that maybe they got to mental. I'm not really too sure, but like I feel like we over hyped Jamara at the very beginning, and it's like, let him just play, let him just settle himself in the AFL, let him like get into it. Now he's really hitting the straps.
Speaker 2: It's the curse of the tall forward that everyone loves the tall forward, they love the big key. They want to see him succeed, and they rip apart game. So that's why they get paid the big dollars. So they come in with.
Speaker 1: Get paid, not you. Okay, I was like, what I've can screwed here?
Speaker 2: Big key Ford. It's not tall key forward, big key forward. But no, they always come in with tons of pressure. We had Travis Kloak earlier on the podcast You have a great chat talk about pressure. He had it week in week out. All of these guys, Buddy would have had tons of pressure early draft pick coming through that. But then there always seems to be a moment where it clicks for him and then they just rip apart the competition.
Speaker 1: Absolutely skys element well. Another person that kicked four on the game was Walters. That man tithing a hell of a year.
Speaker 2: There was always the knock that he kind of focused on free kicks and stuff like that, where I've been watching a fair few Frio games lately and for the most part, he's got that out of his game and now he's just gone back to he was. He was winning games off his own boot like a few years ago, and we all knew that he could do it. And it's good to see that form is coming back well and truly because he took this game by the scruff of the neck for a small period of time for Freo, kicked two goals back to back to get them right in it before they drifted out of the game. But you know, he can only do so much.
Speaker 1: He's pawn his weight, There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: They're always rippers. To now ex teammate of yours, Caleb Poulters, the man himself.
Speaker 1: Man well, he loves a TikTok video.
Speaker 2: Of course. He went to the Bulldogs. They love a mullet over there, and he played his first game after being picked up in the mid season draft by.
Speaker 1: The Bulldogs very quickly playing games yeah.
Speaker 2: Straight in And I feel like that's what these mid season picks do. They get picked up for a very specific purpose and they slot straight in. Did you see any of this game? See Polter run around there setting up a couple of goals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good to see him back out there. He's he lived with Jack Chris for a long time and I think he's only recently moved out him and his missus. And Paul's is a bit of a quiet but hilarious guy. Like he puts some some absolute pearlers, I think, as you say, on the social media, and he was the butt of some jokes, let's just say, and some team meetings throughout last year. But no, he's a really good, really good kid, really good fella, and it's great to see him get the opportunity at the Dogs and be able to have a resurrection of his career. Like it's it's one of those things you see so many players get like pushed out of the system, and then it's great to have this mid season draft to be able to give another opportunity for these players who you know are talented but maybe just didn't fit within the system and there's too many players within their role at that team and they got pushed out that you know, all of a sudden, they were all opens up at another team and they're able to get in.
Speaker 2: Keep your eyes peeled because he is starting a clothing label with your of course, teammate, Bo McCreary.
Speaker 1: Is he wow words with you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I gotta get some free hoodies or something now. One of your favorite players in the entire competition. Nat Fife unfortunately subbed out of the game injured again, the same foot problem that he had earlier in the season that's been keeping him out and not letting him get back to his best this year. I just wanted to see him get a good run out.
Speaker 1: Everyone wants see him like actually just dominate again. He's a freak athlete and he shows he showed over the last few games. I feel like he's showing like a lot of these opportunities where we can do some pretty crazy stuff, but his body's just kind of, you know, given up on him at times. It would be the most frustrating thing as a player. It is like you mentally want to do something that your body doesn't allow you to and that's kind of where he's at. But another person that played really well, and we said we'd call these people plumbers, right, You get fifty taps in a game as a ruckman, you're a plumber. So Plumber of the week goes to Sean Darcy, the big foul. He's back from the hamstring injury a few weeks in the game. He's gone, boys, I've taken over the middle. Fifty taps. You boys are plumber this week.
Speaker 2: It's so good to see the big year and it's getting around there and you know contract talks coming up. So he starts to play well as you all do as you do magically. Let's jump into the Essendon Port game. Game of the week now the Yeah, I would have to say this is game of the week seventy four seventy eight Port's way win after the siren. Dan Houston thirty two touches and the game winner. Now this was more impressive for multiple reasons. Essenmon with the dump kick outside of defensive fifty got to cover that dropped into Houston's arms right on the fifty arc. Yeah, utmost confidence in his ability.
Speaker 1: If that was me, Oh, I'd be looking for the handballer. I'll be looking everywhere. I'll be looking everywhere but the goal. There's no chance of kicking that vomb from fifty quick just was like Doc didn't even look for the options. He was like, nah, I got this. Don't worry boys, let me settle the game.
Speaker 2: The only thing is he's got to know that there's forty four blokes or whatever standing inside forward fifty. The whole thing was, you know, clogged right up. I think also this.
Speaker 1: Also it was wet, so this ball is probably twenty kilos also, and he still has a confidence go, yeah, I'm about to launch us thing sixty meters.
Speaker 2: And for all those that have ever played local footy out there, it's like kicking a bloody rock. So he's gone back. Didn't even look around, just took it back in his swagger. One of the moment cuts to the bench, our boy Kenny Hinckley, big beam and smile on his face.
Speaker 1: He was ready. I think he knew. He's like Dan Houston's gut there we got the dub.
Speaker 2: Well, he bloody knew that he was a chance because he's a cannon of a kick, goes back, kicks it long, everyone groups up on the line and it gets touched over the line goal for Port Adelaide. They win the match. One you know unsung hero out of all this, well, he actually he's been you know, his praises have been sung quite earlier this week. The goal umpire on the line hilarious. He's getting crunched by about you know, there'd.
Speaker 1: Be twenty like twenty just all on top of.
Speaker 2: Them, and he's like kind of shoving some out of the way and he's like he doesn't want to miss it. He's, you know, employee of the month, Materias of the mind. It's just like he's got his The best part is the gold camera still shows him in mint like position. He's just like.
Speaker 3: Prime vision to the ball too, just on the line, pick the gap in the in the pack and sees it goo across the line.
Speaker 2: They always call for these things.
Speaker 1: They go to you have to and it was only like a foot over the line. So you talk about how close it is and just that one little foot maybe you know, maybe fumbles it and go back whatever it is, like he was right on his limit.
Speaker 2: The fact that like Houston went back and just put a hundred percent into it. Because we saw one earlier this year Sydney was it Sydney Geelong or whatever when it was dropped, No, it was a Sydney Port again drop short on the line. Yeah, oh man, So Sidney Port and didn't really quite kick through. It only went thirty meters drop short, didn't make the distance. Houston wasn't having that problem. He goes back, kicks right through it, launches himself off the ground and skyrockets the ball fifty one meters gets across the line. What a great win for the Port Adelaide Football Club. Kenny Jigger Joy.
Speaker 1: Jigger Joy. It was so good seeing it was hyped again. It was hyped again.
Speaker 2: It was back up and about Kenny Hinkley turns around. He always tries to pump the crowd up. Can't get up. I think that's what he's actually trying to look at the camera and he's saying, a Koshi, you know, get those numbers up, get those numbers.
Speaker 1: Another year on the contract. No, there's Kenny Hickley. I think is enjoying his football more than I've ever seen him enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Well, it helps when you win, of.
Speaker 1: Course, but I mean, like I think, is I feel like whenever I see him out there, he just he has so much more of a smile on his face than I've seen in previous years, and it just I love it. You know, he's this little fellaw just just grinds it over there in Adelaide for Port Adelaide, and he's getting success finally now and he just seems like he's really enjoying the moment.
Speaker 2: Just got a bit of weight off his shoulders. It must be good. I feel so good for Kenny. It's so good to see. Now. Another thing that I saw and read it.
Speaker 1: It's a Reddit pod for you just you know, didn't do it this week now.
Speaker 2: Essenon not a very good history of having goals kicked against them after the siren now in recent times. Oh, Gary Rowan took a mark goal, square kicked the goal. Not great, Jamie Allen, Great for your teammate. He goes back kicks a goal after syn clutch us in his veins. Now, Houston after the siren goes back kicks the goal, wins the game. Essendon, on the other hand, don't really do that to many other teams. Now. The last time that Essendon kicked a goal after the siren to win the game was back in nineteen thirteen. What round sixteen?
Speaker 1: This is still? Don't you know how they have these stats?
Speaker 2: Still one of your favorite players, Jimmy Gordon, Oh, Jimmy boy against one of your favorite teams. University, University, What university.
Speaker 1: There's only one in Australia at that point, just call it university.
Speaker 2: One hundred and ten seasons ago.
Speaker 1: That's a long drought. That is a very very long drought. And I think I'm pretty confident in saying this without going on right and looking this up. That might be the only time they've won it after the siren. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you say that we're not known for our facts, but yeah, I just thought that was a very interesting little statu.
Speaker 1: It's a great little statu. Well done. We'll moving to the next game. We got Hawthorne versus Carlton. Now Carlton smashed them. Carleton's back since the bye week.
Speaker 2: They haven't lost for three weeks in our own Yeah, I don't know. It's great to see a win. You know what you don't want to see is this overhype because it just gets them back into the same situation.
Speaker 1: George, I'm not sure that the.
Speaker 2: Carleton fans are buying into it though, but if you listen to the commentators yesterday, they just beat the reigning premiers and they're going back to back to back.
Speaker 1: They just needed some love. Okay, two wins.
Speaker 2: In a row. Good, you beat Hawthorne, Great, but like, what does it actually mean? We can only wait to see if they can bring that pressure. That pressure was insane. They brought the pressure Hawthorne couldn't do anything, which is awesome to see. But now we just wait to see if they do it to a team that sits in the eight because they haven't done.
Speaker 1: It well, Tom will tell I think literally Carlton's biggest issue I they can do their confidence back.
Speaker 2: They can beat anyone, So maybe they get their confidence back coming off to maybe.
Speaker 1: They maybe they three weeks without a loss.
Speaker 2: Maybe they sat down and had those beers after the Gold Coast win that we were saying that maybe that's a good idea around.
Speaker 1: A few beers turned turning around.
Speaker 2: Charlie subbed out just as a bit, you know, a bit of a tactical sub rest up the big boy him and Harry.
Speaker 1: And to go into the Coleman race. We need to make this interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's I was get me.
Speaker 1: Subbing them out. I mean, like Jazz is out for two weeks because of a concussion, you know, essentially texting Charlie, we need to have a bit of competition.
Speaker 2: They text might just run away with it. If they they might, they don't take him off. The old boy. Well they did rest him for that beller Rap game that was constantly that I bring up every other week. Let's go up to t Io Stadium, which we all know Alice springs up there in the Northern Territory Territory Melbourne, VGWS. This was not fantastic, but as a reason, yes, it was pissing rain.
Speaker 1: Pissing rain in the desert. Probably the one day of the year it rains in the desert. It happens to be whenever they was.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't you just be so pissed off you finally go, you market in the calendar, when you one of these teams go and finally get up, get some rays, you know, and get some sun. Heading into the depths of winter, it'll be great. Well they go up there, it's eight degrees pouring rain. Didn't help the game of football. Forty five to forty seven. GWS's way low scoring affair. Melbourne extremely inaccurate. Don't blame them, GWS. Is probably more to the fact we're quite accurate, which is impressive given the conditions. Now, Josh Kelly, the smooth operator that he is kick the match winner probably, I'd say on the run from sixty sixty five. It was a long bomb and it only dropped like a meter short, but impressive goal to win the game for GWS. And I've been saying it for pretty much the entire season mass and I'm just gonna hold on to that.
Speaker 1: Make the top eight, you're going to be sitting there going I told yourself to everyone out there, are gonna be like I told you so.
Speaker 2: Don't sleep on the Giants because as they're competitive now, they're not the Ferrari They've always been there like a They're like a jeep or a tank or something something with.
Speaker 1: A real trustworthy it breaks down like.
Speaker 2: The high Lucks. They're just durable, reliable, dependable. They're the high lux of the competition now and unfortunately, really bad news for Melbourne, who you know, they've already had Oliver out for a number of weeks which has been very costly to them. Now Frich Bailey Fridge injured going up in a marketing contest and had like an ankle tweak which didn't look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a nasci little injury and that's it's one of the players it's going to be pretty important going into the back end of the season. So we'll see and wait until scans everything else see how long it's going to be. But not a good sign for its.
Speaker 2: West Coast Saint Kilda OPTAs Stadium. I don't know. I thought it was going to probably, you know, continue on the trend, West Coast imploding on itself, all the media kind of coming in on them, and you know, Perth itself, the bubble, the dome over there, the little Cave, the other inter national national football club that you call it over there. I thought this was going to be much the same. But West Coast Eagles were incredibly competitive.
Speaker 1: They were in the North Malbourne of this week.
Speaker 2: They just dropped the match to Saint Kilda seventy seven to eighty five. Saints with an all mighty scare.
Speaker 1: I mean, like West Coast Eagles at home. I mean they had a run on ice we played them, so they don't get me wrong, injuries aside and everything else, right, Like, that's been the hell of an experience for them this year. But whenever they play home they are always a chance.
Speaker 2: It was still a pretty tight tussle all the way through to the end. West Coast fans really appreciating it. At the end of the first it was pretty much a standing ovation for just how competitive they were up until that point, which is great to see good fans over there, maybe not for the away team, but good fans for the home team.
Speaker 1: I'll say West Coast s Eagules are one of the most passionate fan bases. I'm not going to say who's the top five, but West Coast Eagles are definitely within the top two top five. No chance there's gonna be some people cancel on me.
Speaker 2: Saint Kilda's only really going to grow for here. They got that youth through. They're not relying on a whole bunch of old talent. So it's it's exciting times for Saint Kilda. I for one, at the start of the year did not see this coming. I thought grim times ahead for Saint Kilda in a full blown rebuild. But still well and truly sitting inside the eighth to see.
Speaker 1: Your man, your man, mister gad Ray Bottle Rossy or Rossy. He's been sick and there's vision of him after the game, just coming out of the box, coughing up all he's still struggling.
Speaker 2: I feel like as strategic at this point where he's like, I don't want to get it up near these fans. I'm just going to.
Speaker 1: He's still dodging the media. It's his excuse. I'll be doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: But I realized it was a good tactic last week, and he's like, I can avoid everyone if I just cough.
Speaker 1: Just keep coughing.
Speaker 2: All right now. The game everyone wants to talk about because the big Mace Dog was playing gold Coast Verse Collingwood, a bit of a smashing started, just blow them out of the water. It was. It was not good. I think it was probably most of the way through the second quarter I'm going to say before Gold Coast actually kicked the goal put it on the board.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember one point during the game I looked up and credit to our defense. It was like ten points. I know this is the second or the third quarter, but I just remember looking up and be like, holy smokes, like we've shut down there Ford line.
Speaker 2: It was pretty crazy to see, and they've got a pretty potent forward line at times, so very impressive by your back line. Jamie House streaming out of theirs, just looking good week after week. The game was a sellout. How was the crowd up there? That's what I was interested tonight.
Speaker 1: It was good. The big question was whether out they were going to break the record. Unfortunately they didn't. I think they're out by about a thousand fans. But it was an awesome experience because even away it feels like home game.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like it's a lot of the Collingwood fans going for I just need some sun.
Speaker 1: Man. It was like the first or second quarter they were doing the Collingwood chant already.
Speaker 2: You had some moments in this game. You came up against your old teammate Jared Witz going on to be, you know, dominant force of the Gold Coast Sons captain. So very good to see. How was the battle with Big Win.
Speaker 1: It's always he's one of the best players, and he really provides them first access in the middle, and you got rally in there, eating the grass and getting down to the ball and you know, getting the ball forward for him. And he kicked two on the day I think it was, and back to back to kind of get them back in their momentum and gain a bit of school board pressure. But the Witch is one of those players. He's one of the dominant rockman of the league. He was a person I think myself and Darcy Cameron know going up against him it was going to be a tough day. And there's a credit to Wits. He's a of a player what he's done up there for the Gold Coast signs now being a captain and being there probably the person that you look at that's the most consistent in their team outside I think that's pretty easy to say that. He's just been really good. And yeah, it was a credit to him. He played really well over the weekend and for us it was a challenge.
Speaker 2: Now you owe someone an apology, was that Taylor Adams?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do, because Taylor Adams went back, had a set shut and he was going to kick that goal.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Actually he celebrated it, well, did he because it got taken off him because someone gave away a free kicking the goal square Mason all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So all the thing is I laid up. He looked me off. I wasn't too happy with that, so I went back to the golf square and in my you know, angry phase of the game, I might have thrown one of their players and the umpire didn't like it, which I thought was interesting because I'm wondering if this is because I'm just a big man and whenever you kind of like shove someone, it's like too much of a shop. I mean, like, what's too much of a shop? He needs to shove off someone that come with the ball.
Speaker 2: So I would argue you threw Mac Andrews to the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeap, right, that's probably truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get the points. His skinny lad hasn't really filled out. Jared Witz not a free kick, Yeah, well that's what I think. The umpire just looks at Wits. He goes, mate, you're a big boy. You know.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to Wits in the game. But if it was him, I feel like it'd be a different determination.
Speaker 2: Hey, I would like to see you try to throw Joe Nowitz to the ground. He's a big, big, solid unit. Now you had your moment back a little bit not too long after.
Speaker 1: Joe Wits holding love call. Don't get those very often, so I'm pretty had with that, right, pretty much on the goal square kick the goal, yeah, and there's certain players, right, I'll talk a bit of trash, don't get me wrong. Right, and after I kick the goal, sometimes to get into people's ears. But because I'm kind of like mates with Jared Wood would be like the same as like kicking and goal against Brodie Grundy, Right, I might try to get in his head, but like he knows as well as I do that it's part of the game plan and we're kind of mates at the end of the day. So it's kind of a bit of a laugh. Right. It's a free kick, so it's not like I outmarked him or anything like that. It was just kind of a call from the umpire, So it's not like you technically like showed them up by means, so after you kick it, you know what up And I was just like, I can't remember what I said to be honest, just yeah, tough shit, brother.
Speaker 2: I think the most disrespectful thing you can do on a football field is pat someone on the head. And they showed the replay you gave him a pat on the head, a little ruffle of the feathers.
Speaker 1: Up, sound like a little hug, and then like behind the you know, just a tap on the back of the head.
Speaker 2: I reckon. It's the physical equivalent of champing someone, wow, rubbing their hair.
Speaker 1: I didn't rub his head, Charlotte not.
Speaker 2: I don't know you were there.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go back. We'll have to check yours. I think you patted him on the head. But we'll move into Jamie Elliott's goal, which was incredible to say, freak. It looks like he's got a one on one streaming towards the goals, loses his opponent, looks like it's going to go through. Yeah, he taps it back to the IQ and then sockers it through.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of those things where you realize it's going out right and like a lot of bigs do this on the line, right, So you try to keep the ball in if it's not going to go if it was going to go through the point right, So as a defender you try to punch it through the goals. As off like offensive player, you try to keep it in play. So it's kind of almost like that. But the ball's running towards the line and he's going either we take the behind or I give us an opportunity. Maybe one of my players is behind me, they can kick the goal. So he's running there and then as soon as the ball gets almost like dead on the line. He is able to get a hand to it and pull it back in and then like loops around the goalpost to come back to kick it again. And it was cool. It was cool on the day seeing and I was just like, oh, you can do that. Okay, that does make sense. Like he was like, well, I think he sucked about earlier. It was like he had gone down to pick up the ball thinking he could like get the time and then you know, be able to pick it up and kick it. Then halfway down he realized that guy was about to just smash him, so he just kicked it off the ground ended up kicking the goal.
Speaker 2: It was such a good he couldn't have had a better tap. It rolled perfectly back around to the girls. Now, why didn't you think of this when you were against Harry Taylor.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I was maybe only a year into my career, and you know, I will say this, there's only one thing you can make this call better, and I think it's a back heel by Jamie Elott. I think he should have done that. I reckon a little. You Knowail Ronaldo back heel would have made it even better.
Speaker 2: So you go give him that tip and one of your.
Speaker 1: Five goals, the bag he kicked on the weekend, or billy bit of that. Here's a bit of how you can make it better.
Speaker 2: Roffle him on the head.
Speaker 1: No, he would whoop my ass probably.
Speaker 2: Now there was a little bit of a myth that there was. I missed it. I was pissed. I was on the ground, I missed it. It was a weird one. They showed this like pixelated behind the goals two hundred meters away. Thing kind of looks like Tom Mitchell knocked Anderson's mouthguard, maybe out of his hand or something, and then Anderson just flipped his lid. I think probably because you're getting flogged at this stage, so you.
Speaker 1: Need to I mean, I was like, you know, you need to get a bit of energy in it, you know.
Speaker 2: And he had a great game. Anderson had an absolute re blinding it, so you know, maybe you just got to let out some aggression.
Speaker 1: But I was pretty upset because essentially happened in this moment was I was the other side of the ground and Bobby I'm watching him and he just the ball goes one bomb bomb and then it's like over the back and Bobby I'm just like screaming. I'm like, just sprint. There's no one in the league that's going to be able to catch you. Just sprint straight. So he's just dead set going and I'm like behind him trying to keep up, which just means that I'm essentially losing ten meters per second that he's running. And I get to the point where he kicks the goal and I go to celebrate with him. This is like, it probably takes me five seconds and I was probably even with Himmember. We started this race and I turned around. There's this huge beef in the middle of the ground. I'm like, oh, this is my moment. And I was like Braidon manor the other week, like do I go Doko? Do I go Doco? Took about three steps towards it, and then everyone kind of dissipated.
Speaker 2: I was like, come on, man, and that's what I was looking for. So I thought, you know, Tay Adams was in there. I was like, oh, that's good. I love that its Braidon Man. And then I was like kind of flat. I was like, oh, Brus isn't there. You know, As the pack disperses, I realized that he's in and under like the bottom. I don't know how he got there so quick, but he was like one of the establishing pack of the of the little brawl that they had going on, which is again he's always in and under now. Oleg markov Lady, one of the new Collingwood teammates, playing against his old side Gold Coast, kicked his first goal for the Buyers against his old club.
Speaker 1: That would have felt good. It was from fifty two. It wasn't an easy goal. He's so it doesn't happen very often. And him, John Noble and who else, Billy Frampton all kicked goals on the day, which are not people that you're probably thinking whenever going to a game. Those going to be some goal scorers we've seen on the statue. But Oleg kicked his first goal from fifty and then to do it against his old team who dropped him, would have been a great feeling.
Speaker 2: The sweetest of ghost, real dagger in just oh. That was it for the games. There was some sad news throughout the week. Matt Rendella unfortunately passed during the week. What are your experiences, isn't it?
Speaker 1: That was one of the first people I met. He was kind of the recruitment team whenever I'd kind of come to Collingwood. And he's a he was a large man of rockman, you know, and he was very much a passion for the game, and he was unequivally himself right, So he always gave his opinion, you know, and it was he didn't care whether or not you agreed with it, whether you disagreed, whether he was going to tell you straight. And that was something I very much respected about it. But he was an amazing person I think in those early years, you know, and those those people really kind of helped you through some of the tough times, gave you advice and you know, showed faith in you and showed that you, you know, you might be capable, capable of doing something special. He was one of those people. And you know, he unfortunately with COVID and a few other things, you know, like it was, he got moved on. I hadn't really talked to him since for a while, but I always looked back on some of those early days with such fond memories of him, and he was kind of I guess my first probably experience of a truazzi, like a person just tells it how it is and tells you straight, and it was like sometimes it was just direct as it could be. And that was just how he was. And he was just an absolute legend. And yeah, it's really sad news over the week. It was just kind of out of the blue. I don't know, you just sometimes you kind of think everyone's going to live forever, you know, and then unfortunately these circumstances happened and we're all sitting there trying to trying to deal with it now as retrospectively.
Speaker 2: He was one of the old time storytellers.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this story. Very good at telling him too.
Speaker 2: He will be sorely missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it pays up to his family thinking of you all and yeah, hopefully you know it's going okay. And like I said, Maddie, Rondell is an absolute absolutely the football world.
Speaker 2: Now that's it for us.
Speaker 1: That's sick. That is it. Thank you everyone for listening in. It's been an absolute pleasure. Now, well the merch, we got to go back to this the merch. You got a week left. People, figure it out. I don't know, figure out some kind of payment plan if you have to. I'm not sure if after pay works like this stuff, but figure out some kind of paying pay because this stuffs cheap. This is all I said this before, like we're doing this at cost because we want to get as much gear out as possible. And this is a logo that's only gonna last for this week only. Is the last week that we're gonna have it out there, So make sure you gotta check it out the Carlton draft dot Com. Dou all in our bio and our links and everything else, so there's links there for you to be able to click to get to it. Different t shirts, different colors, all the kinds of stuff. Hats also included in that. And we will have more merch coming out soon. Don't worry, but this is a special logo, special price for the OG's out there.
Speaker 2: And make sure you tag us if you get your stuff tag us.
Speaker 1: Thanks everyone for listening in your absolute legends. Thank you so much for the support and follow us like share all that on the socials and tell your mates, tell you mate about the whole Mason Cox Show with Mason Cox and Bradon Cox, the two Cox in the one pod.
Speaker 2: So many comments saying like I'm actually an essenonce supporter and I love this pot. I'm a port supporter and I love this pot like so many fans from other clubs. We're not just the Collingwood Football Club podcast. We're an AFL podcast and just a live.
Speaker 1: Podcast because Switzerland's to the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So many lessons that you learn out of this. It's just little gems and you know, we're.
Speaker 1: Just like how to do a handshake. It's free, it's all free, free, so free. But we're gonna end it there and thanks everyone, have an amazing day and we'll speak to you soon. Yeah, cheers.