Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patty, I'm going to play the show opener here, but in the meantime need you to help me out Jack's coming character. The last five minutes thinking I need to know who this is. It's a big day, so let's all just have a think. Well, I play the show open and work out who is come as today, because from show to show he will come as a character.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to find out who it is today?
Speaker 1: Show up every showtime?
Speaker 4: Who hates chocks for breakfast?
Speaker 5: Do you think it's the mind king that put the meek head on the map?
Speaker 3: Happen twim dim brush? Been lost?
Speaker 1: One O four by three?
Speaker 3: What to day? Good morning? O? What a look?
Speaker 4: I didn't know we were doing book week for work.
Speaker 6: Before we go any further, I have a guess.
Speaker 3: So today, obviously we're on the verge of history. Second week.
Speaker 2: The Matilda's are in fourteen hours time. So the idea was that we bring something it's hot, you know, more English than me, like Indiana, Joe.
Speaker 6: The idea is that we all bring in a piece of merchandise to get anointed by Caitlin, who's the big fan of she's.
Speaker 3: Got this Matilda scarf. Every time she's worn it, they've won.
Speaker 5: It's got superpowers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only time she didn't wear it watching the game was when they lost. So she's bring it in today late on this morning, we're going to she's going to conduct a ceremony. And you can hold up any item that you might have around you tonight, miss Stubby. Hold but something you'll be watching a game with that you can absorb some of the powers. So obviously you've had a look around your house. Yes, in the dress up box, roleplay game, in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have any greenway.
Speaker 3: Where is that?
Speaker 2: In the history of Australia. That hat you're wearing is Indiana Johanes.
Speaker 3: No, no, do you say.
Speaker 7: Patsy, I'd say Blinky Bill Australian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: I never put your your phone sign.
Speaker 5: I am an Australian drover.
Speaker 6: I am huge in Australia, huge jack off.
Speaker 5: I am an Australian out batsman.
Speaker 3: It's missing Barnaby Joyce. He's come as Barnabie Joyce.
Speaker 5: It's anything. It's a cowboy style hat, but for that.
Speaker 3: Not a cobra though.
Speaker 5: I don't have a cubra.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful felt for Dora.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, but it's not a nice tan brown were in the outbout.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you if we said you're on family fortunes, name one country this associated with Australia.
Speaker 3: Isn't in one hundred? You know, like someone has worked on like a shirt at home. Someone everyone's Scotland yard here, now come on homes.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Christian, but you've only really been in this country.
Speaker 5: I see this Australia.
Speaker 3: All we felt for Doras.
Speaker 4: You should have put some corks on it.
Speaker 3: Even then, it's a strange.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a strange that, like, why's that guy got a pimped taddy for door?
Speaker 3: His corks at the moment.
Speaker 5: Astralian, I'm an Australian.
Speaker 3: Wear something, then go I'm Australian. I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 2: This is I'm cutting it now. It looks like actually supporting the Lionesses. I rocked up at that. You go, he's a traitor. He's secretly supported the Lionesses. We're going to start the show again after this. Put the hat back on. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So the idea was that.
Speaker 2: I like what I'm talking about it in past ten It's like it's changed my feelings on it all. No, no, no, hang on to believe guys, Come on, ted La fu lasso. It's as hard when I'm in a studio opposite. Would he from a toy story put his string somebody?
Speaker 5: I'm an Australian stockman.
Speaker 3: Doubling down on it.
Speaker 2: We were supposed to all bring something in some sort of think if we couldn't find he official Matilda's merchandise, which is all Solda everywhere, some kind of Australiana item that you can bring to the show to have Maca's magical mystical Matilda's scarf touched on it to bless it for tonight's game. All right, so passive, what have you got, by the way.
Speaker 4: I've got a green windshooter on today? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: I'm actually Jack's made some effort. I mean it's a wrong country and content.
Speaker 5: That one you're wearing is your Australian gear.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what, I didn't get the brief yesterday.
Speaker 3: I've done this, we go.
Speaker 2: We don't like it when I didn't get the memo Hey, welcome to womanhood.
Speaker 7: I'm as stressed out mother because I've got an email from school five o'clock. All right, backstock Billy at five o'clock last night to say, hey, the kids are having a Matilda's Day, which is great today.
Speaker 3: Having a Cooper hat. You should have called Jack bring.
Speaker 7: The stuff, and we had no stuff. So you know what she's got. There was a beautiful big spread of one of the players in yesterday's Harold's Son, so I pinned that on the back of her sports.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I couldn't get a scar.
Speaker 2: Now you're getting call from one of the social services today.
Speaker 3: All is not well at home.
Speaker 5: I mean, I knew you love the Herald Sun.
Speaker 3: But I can bring it to the kids.
Speaker 4: That's all I could do. And we had some I got some green and yellow face.
Speaker 3: She has rights.
Speaker 7: That's the best I could do. So don't hang it on me about my green winter. I think I've done well just to getting it today.
Speaker 2: Do you know what if Ady's got a dress like that, Let's go let's have a look at the Herald Sun today. Patsy's retorn apart. Let's find an image that Patsy you can stable.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 7: There's a sand curve face mask in it, so I'm going to grab that. How about I wear that all morning?
Speaker 2: So yesterday I thought I need to bring something in on the show. Okay, so I rang three rebel sports. They're completely there's nothing. Matilda the chance to one said oh no, hang on him. And then there's a lanyard, so.
Speaker 3: I can't get on my show where a lanyard?
Speaker 2: I got my security pass for you girls, So I thought, what is what can I bring into the show.
Speaker 3: I went to the Bolish and bought some VVB.
Speaker 5: We've all led down the MIDI orders.
Speaker 3: Come on, girls, I've got a six pack of VB and also Carton as well. So you know what's it called in the Catholic Church? Is it the Holy Water? This is it?
Speaker 2: Carton Draft and v B puts together it says Australia.
Speaker 3: Where did you get the hat from?
Speaker 5: That's my next this is my wife's hat. But I always thought the idea of it was I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Show you this is your wife's hat. Hat.
Speaker 6: I am trying to be Hugh Jackman from the movie Australia and that I'm holding.
Speaker 3: He played a lady in that.
Speaker 5: He played the traditional Australian. He's a cowboy, he's a drover. Actually, haven't seen Australia.
Speaker 3: This is a huge bombshell this Morning Team.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have this intuition that something's going to happen, and you decide, with that intuition that you've had many times before, to do absolutely nothing. You just do nothing, and I know, power over this fore warning, Why would I do anything with it? And then sometime down the line something bad will happen and you'll turn someone and go I knew that was going to happen a lot of times.
Speaker 3: I've done this and my wife go.
Speaker 2: On, didn't you bloody do a do something or tell another adult that might do something. This is your life now, yesterday.
Speaker 5: This one.
Speaker 6: You don't even need intuition for this is so obvious. So the back door of our house has a pane of glass in it, and every time I opened the back door, I realized that the glass came in line with the corner of a.
Speaker 5: Bench that's sitting there.
Speaker 6: Sharp edge, sharp edge, And every time I opened the door, I thought, you know what if I swung that just a bit too hard, that glass is obviously going to break. We've lived in that house now for six months, and every day I open the back door, I think should really move that bench.
Speaker 2: Every day you open that door is closer to you basically smashing it.
Speaker 5: And yesterday the day happened.
Speaker 3: Hard to see it under the hat, I guess with the brim of it.
Speaker 6: The glass is now broken, and there was no surprise. I opened the door too hard to let the dog in. The glass broke, and I thought, well, I've only got myself, So.
Speaker 2: What did you have to call it a glazier out of You just haven't done the thing we put the carbolled over, having put the car.
Speaker 6: Actually, as of yet, i've done nothing because it was last night, it's freezing.
Speaker 3: You've got a baby.
Speaker 6: It's done that thing where the glass is shattered into many pieces, but.
Speaker 3: It's a nice church stained glass.
Speaker 6: Stayed in the door, so it's it looks like the mess.
Speaker 5: So it's just all cracked. At the moment I might put some tape on.
Speaker 6: It, dangerous exactly, yes, yes, yes, and again yes I did think of that, but late last night I'm not going to go to the find the tape.
Speaker 2: Probably half three, and yet you just told me and were in your studio that this perhaps this morning he he had an hour long bath. Let me just repeat that this morning is half six this guy's so it's an hour's bath, naked, just wearing that hat.
Speaker 3: No time to tape up the window. Roman Leader in the times of Caligula. Maybe I woke.
Speaker 6: Up very early, maybe nervous about the Matilda's and I knew I couldn't get back to sleep, so I thought, well.
Speaker 3: Why not coming to work do some duties.
Speaker 6: I'd forgotten actually about the broken class. I couldn't you right, I couldn't used that time to tape up the glass.
Speaker 3: It's easy in hindsight, isn't it. Lying in there? And I look, sure it's bath.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 3: I'd feel tired, feel good, very relaxed.
Speaker 2: All right, So well the lines are up now then eight Z of breakages, so beefer bench.
Speaker 5: I'll go, well, I broke the door, so let's go deep door.
Speaker 3: Def door, gotcha. It's because you relaxed. Nine four one. He could have gone be but he went d red PILLL blue pill nine trouble ahead. I'm predicting with you, my friend. I'd say, very co fair. The boysn't good you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the Christian o'kyl show podcast.
Speaker 3: Name the avel Levine skater Boy.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and two. Oh, you were enjoying here in the song again, it's now gonna be a musical. It is google it right now. I know you no, no, no, I bet you ten bucks. I bet you that beautiful Ladies for door hat you're rocking today.
Speaker 6: Skater Boy the musical and spelt it correctly. I'm not saying anything. It is, oh my god, no, working on a film adaptation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now they've upgraded from the musicool to movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a very Romeo and Jet story, isn't he It's a powerful story. It's about he's being regented because he's just a skater boy.
Speaker 3: She's a snob. Is this your story?
Speaker 5: And then you know why all the girls did?
Speaker 3: The girls judge you for being a skateboarder, Jack?
Speaker 5: You know what, the girls weren't interested in me?
Speaker 3: There you go, This is you, This is your power and.
Speaker 6: That's Bianca in a way. That's Bianca singing like, look what you missed out on?
Speaker 3: Girls?
Speaker 5: Said Jack's yes, thought.
Speaker 2: There was some story going on your head listening to that that hat the bath put it all together, skater boy. All right, so we're trying to go through the entire alphabet, each letter that something you've broken.
Speaker 3: So you've gone D for door. All right, let's go to lines right now nine four, one, four, one four three. What have you broken?
Speaker 2: And that you can give to our eight A z of breakages this morning on the show.
Speaker 3: Jerry, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I'm going Jerry. How do you feel about tonight's game, Big Matilda's win?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, I'm really pumped for it.
Speaker 3: Yep, awesome, All right, Jerry, what have you broken?
Speaker 10: W for wheelibin?
Speaker 3: How do you make a wheel bin? There's solid old things.
Speaker 10: Well, people, I used to live in the country and don't forgive me for that. And it was very common to put your wheely bin on the back of your car on the tow bar to drive it down the driveway for bin day. And yes, yeah, you know, if you've got a couple hundred meters of driveway, you're not wheeling that walking that thing down there on a gravel road. You pop it on the toe bar and you you you know, you get out at the end of the end of the driveway and you take it off. Well one time and I was on my l plates too, so I was only sixteen.
Speaker 3: We forgot about isn't it out of the country. Yeah, drag on the back of your car.
Speaker 10: I tailed it out of the out of the road, and a couple of hundred meters up the road, boom, crash, bang the wheels are popping off.
Speaker 6: And so you left your house.
Speaker 10: We left the house. We've left the driveway where the bin was meant to be left, and and then everything kind of exploded and wheels went flying everywhere, and had we had to call up the council and explain why willy bin had no wheel and did they.
Speaker 3: Go yes, because you live out in country, you.
Speaker 2: Folk do out there smash up but lovely SETTI bins country tough.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 6: Will I've tried to do that with a Willy bin in the city before. No, we missed binnight in my first sharehouse I lived in, we missed big night. And we tried to take it over to the next suburb where the bins were going to go. But so I hung my hand out the passenger door while my cousin was driving and my hold the wheely bins?
Speaker 3: Well, what could possibly go? Were you in clotheslineing kids?
Speaker 5: We only had to go a few blocks and then leave it there, and then the next day we came and picked up the empty bin.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good idea and did you must have good control over the bend with just one of you.
Speaker 5: Would be surprised how much you can get into a rhythm.
Speaker 3: We got up to forty k what like kind of modern chow stick with the pin? All right? Nine four one four one oh four three? What have you got for eights of the breakages? Adam? Good morning, Hey you are I'm good Adam, Welcome to the show. What did you break? I broke it?
Speaker 11: PAFA truck?
Speaker 3: How do you break a truck?
Speaker 11: Oh? I was doing deliveries and then I am Chuck started playing apps if I'll pull over to the side of the road and pought, oh yeah, I'll get underneath that tree branch and getting that didn't judge it too well and smashed the slide of the pancake in and nearly ripped the back doors.
Speaker 2: Jack in passy not the old pan pack. That almost happened to me the old pam pack almost got stoved in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's when I'm driving the truck. I'm always like, just protect the pan pack, protect p for pan patch.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: What have You Broken? What have you got? For our eight z of breakages this morning on nine four one four one o four three Pats you ever broken anything?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dropped that hearts.
Speaker 7: I dropped that magnificent slow cook of it one remembers ago in the show.
Speaker 4: I was lifting it onto the bed.
Speaker 3: Fragile those things, aren't they It's a solid thing.
Speaker 4: Goes into a million pieces.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had a beautiful lamb roast for dinner in there and couldn't have it because there's bits of yr What was it that gird?
Speaker 3: Or did christal on purpose? It greased the floor? My god? What she made now for me? Oh my god, she's been foraging. Okay, let's go to.
Speaker 12: Morning Christian. I got for mobile phone?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how did you break your mobile?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Funny story. You said it on my ball While I was replacing my break front break and went to test the brakes. After I furnished, accelerated up the road and pushed hard on the brakes obviously, phone gone flying, forgotten that it was there, accelerated again, just the breaks in and I drove back packed the car, went to get my phone and remembered where I'd left it, and oh no, and I didn't think that, But I can't say what I thought.
Speaker 2: And it's the equivalent of the kid dropping the ice cream for grown up as us breaking our own the phone, isn't it. It's like your life as you know it is over. It's like an oxygen suppieliners right now, how I.
Speaker 3: Exist in the world. I'm free floating here that space movie with Cloney and Monoch. Robert's a nightmare. Rob, thank you very much? She called, Yeah, Rob, thank you very much.
Speaker 12: You call no my pleasure.
Speaker 3: And you know what was nice there about Rob?
Speaker 2: He said, he's a He's got a funny story for us. Rob's worked it out. After five years. I know what those guys are looking for each morning.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's actually a funny story, not an anecdote such, it's a it's a funny one.
Speaker 3: He's worked it out.
Speaker 5: And it's good to know what you're in for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I want Rob just starting the STU.
Speaker 3: I want to know what feeling we're going to feel beforehand. I like it. Let's keep it going, Dona.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Hi Christian, how are you going.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Don a great name as well.
Speaker 9: Thank you I have.
Speaker 3: Oh what kind of story is this, Dona? What kind of story is sad?
Speaker 9: No, well, it's a funny one. I had sea for chandelier, sandelah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So this was back in the eighties when I was a kid and my mum had this beautiful chandelier in our laund room and was a prize and joy. And I was in there with my yo yo. I used to, you know, play with my yo yo, we know, and I used to do around the world, you know, with the yeah. And she used to tell me over and over do not play with that yo yo in that room. And of course I didn't listen to ever listen to her. So I was in there practicing my around the world and I smashed the chandelier into a million people.
Speaker 3: What was the yo yo yo yo versus shanda there?
Speaker 9: Yeah? And but what was even worse is underneath the chandali on the on the on the floor of the laund room was a very long, fluffy beige rug.
Speaker 3: All all the thousand pieces were buried, and I went into.
Speaker 9: The rug, a little shards everywhere. So the chandelier had to go, the rug had to go. Everything had to get thrown out. And I back, of course in the eighties with it.
Speaker 2: That was in the eighties, just bundled out into a skin, rolled out and the rug giving bad. The rug you can all go to hell.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everything had to go. And she's never never forgiven me for its forgiving quite enjoy and I think she actually liked the rug better than the chandelier, say more than you. But of course the rug you couldn't vacuum it out because it was so it was that big shag parle rug.
Speaker 11: Eighties.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot of our.
Speaker 3: Parents in the eighties and nineties had that one. The good room didn't. They had had these slidey doors, and it was like, don't go in there. Okay, we're going out for covers, do not go in that. The good room. It was I don't know who might be coming round. I don't think I have. A local priest came round and he was allowed to go in to the good room, and it was other doors that would open up. Nice furniture in the good room. Everything's pos.
Speaker 9: We had a neighbor that used to cover a land room in plastic because you.
Speaker 2: Were Yes, the holy Grail, the good room. Done a great story. Thank you very much to give us a call.
Speaker 9: That's okay, no problem, Thank you. You have a good day. Thanks you too.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 3: David's good morning. I'm good David. So what have you got for our eights of breakages? What did you break for house? We're really going out through the gears now, chandelaine, Now to a house? How do you break a house?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: I was born in holes. An escalator, A bit hit a rock and the boom punched to the left and put the end of the boom through the brick wall of the garage. But when we went around to look what we'd done, it taken out the main pillar that was holding up the steel girder for the second story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: So it was an interesting day.
Speaker 3: How do you mend a house is broken? I don't know where it too big? He always forgot running away? Isn't that take off?
Speaker 14: What did you do exactly? You can't take this off and escavator and drive off and forget about it.
Speaker 6: Now, getaway vehicles. I can see him down the end of my street.
Speaker 3: He's just turning the OJS an excavator to.
Speaker 14: Get down the road. There was the same builder, by chance with the jouble wrong. He was building the house next door. And I made a really grouse phone call telling him what I did, and we had to get acro pops and prop the beam up and then the brick. You had to come back and smash the wall down and rebuild it.
Speaker 3: So were you working on that house or it was your house?
Speaker 14: I was working on the house next door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to put this together. Somehow we did.
Speaker 14: We smashed the house next door, but it was for the house next door was being built by the same builder.
Speaker 3: What a story this is someone else, David, Thank you very much the story mate, have a good day. Thank you by if David turns up at your house.
Speaker 1: Run look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The Historic Saturday Night and the amazing scenes from the Matildas.
Speaker 2: You can't help me have to hear goosebumps. We just hear the journey so far and then yeah, thirteen hours time, there are the semi finals of the Women's World Cup right here in Australian. Our producer Caitlin who's kind of been like our mascot on this making sense of it all already I can see tears and those beautiful big eyes. You've got your Matilda scarf. Tell us about the power of the scarf. By the way, this scarf means goals.
Speaker 7: The history of the scarf.
Speaker 8: I bought it.
Speaker 3: It unleashes angels, lift of football and throw it in the back of a net.
Speaker 15: So I bought it against the French when we had the friendly couple of four weeks ago.
Speaker 1: They won that one neil. Then I wore it again for the first.
Speaker 3: Game they won.
Speaker 15: Then I didn't wear it against who Nigeria and we lost, and then I've worn it ever since. And look at where we are semi finals.
Speaker 3: Look at where we are.
Speaker 2: That is fact, that is science right there for us. The power of the scarf speaks for itself. So Caanaan has kindly agreed to come in today with the scarf and bless whatever item or whatever thing that you can hold up to. However you listen to the radio show right whether you listen to it on a radio and it's got speakers, or it's your phone and you're streaming the show, get something that you're going to have on you or around you tonight to be blessed. She can transfer the power of the Scarf through the Majesty in the match radio airwaves to whatever you hold up to it. At seven twenty eight, this is going to be happening. Okay, We're going to tear a wormhole in the universe.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot to tell you actually got the memo I forgot to put in the clock today on the email we sent out last night with what's on the run.
Speaker 3: Order, Yeah, put it down. It's only they have one hundred and twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, So as a wormhole being torn the then we're patch it all back up and it's all going to be fine for the rest of your day today. But have a think about the next ten or fifteen minutes. Get something that you can hold up to the radio at seven twenty eight when that wormhole opens up, and Caitlin will perform a blessing as sacred ritual to transfer the powers of the Mighty.
Speaker 3: Scarf, which means goals. It will mean goals.
Speaker 2: It will mean that you're going to be doing your bit on the couches wherever you're watching the game.
Speaker 3: Today. Jackie bought in a lady's for Dora hat.
Speaker 5: You've bought in an Australian drover's hat.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's back on again. Woody's here to wish the material as well.
Speaker 5: The spirit of outback Australia is here you.
Speaker 2: Now look because you're wearing it onto your headphones. You look like a hipster who's going to try and sound me some gear.
Speaker 6: No, this is very regional Australia. I'm from the outback. I'm moving cattle around from went station to the next. And when this is the power of this hat gets the power of the scarf. Matill's it coming dinss one goal, two goal, three goals four, anything is possible.
Speaker 2: I uh, yesterday around three different rebel sports to see what Matilda's much they have. They're all completely sold out as of last week, which is amazing. So I thought I need to bring in something classic the Australians. I went to a thirsty camera drive through. I've got six back of VB, six back of com The guy goes to.
Speaker 3: Me, get ready for the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, twelve those overst half.
Speaker 3: Patsy, you've come dressed as it's unclear.
Speaker 7: No, don't don't start with this again. I've got a green wind shitter on. But look, here's the Sam Curve face.
Speaker 3: From ninety five. She's body popping and breaking.
Speaker 5: You look like the Green Power Ranger.
Speaker 4: Actually a lot of the Mighty Power Ranges.
Speaker 3: As a kid, given what's he going to do with the Matilda.
Speaker 4: I'm giving them power now.
Speaker 7: Look, I've got my Sam Curve face mask from today's Harold Son Parents. If you get the paper delivered, there is a Sam Curve face mask. There will be thousands of today. I think it's brilliant. Later, cut it out and you hold it over your face like Sam Curb and Champion.
Speaker 3: Much a lecture, kind of silence of the goals vibe about it. Anyway, what we're saying is, go and grab something. We've just grabbed.
Speaker 11: Doc.
Speaker 2: Clearly, whatever we in the last twenty four hours, let us know what you're going to be getting blessed. Okay nine four one four one o four three. And if you have any items like Katelin and the scarf, do you think how supernatural powers? It might be something you take to you at your footy team games. Let us know, but get something for it's seven to twenty eight when that wormhole gets opened.
Speaker 16: Up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, So gather something that you can hold up to the speakers. Whatever you listen to the radio on whenever you listen to us on right now. Something that you're going to have around you tonight when the Matildas are an action at the World Cup semi finals against the Lionesses tonight. Now the people that take part unless you call in now, let us know what item you can gather quickly nine four one four one oh four three. We have one hundred dollars vouchers. I think that take away drivers Uber Eats delivery drivers tonight are going to be very, very very busy. There's about twenty of us all meeting up tonight around a friend's house and we're getting a takeaway at half six before and having it a food.
Speaker 3: And they're watching Kickoff at eight o'clock. I cannot wait for tonight. Can't comes soon enough.
Speaker 2: So we have a couple of one hundred dollars Uber Eats vouchers to pay for your takeout tonight. All we need to do then is get an item, anything that will be blessed. At seven twenty eighth this morning, when we open up the wormhole. Now later on this morning during the school run, we want kids to call us up and leave their good luck messages to the matildas because they're the generation are also being inspired right now. Like Aiden here, who's eight, listen to the Aidan here also listened to his sister in the background, who's going off, just simply screaming as Aidan is a young eight year old, all passion, all heart.
Speaker 17: Good job, Matures, you've You've done a great job of getting through to the semi finals. And I was so happy that I almost cried.
Speaker 9: It was so it was.
Speaker 13: It was actually unbelievable and I knew you could do it.
Speaker 3: Good luck, you can do it.
Speaker 5: Keep your focus, keep your focus, eye on the ball.
Speaker 13: And the penalty shootout was amazing.
Speaker 2: Some of our breaks in a six old they kid bouncing about you Jack and then a grown up Patsy coming in to try and make sense of it all.
Speaker 3: Aiden. We love that his little sister Joe just jumping up and down. Sound this is asta.
Speaker 13: I'm master, and I love the little started off when everyone was in the gig. And I love the Midels so much. I've made so many posters of you. You are the best We all love you guy, the Matilda.
Speaker 3: I love those breathy little voice when your kids are young as you are. The posters used to make as well. Asta.
Speaker 2: That's great, it's going to make a difference tonight. Thank you for doing that. This is Clancy, who's fifteen. I think we've got a future manager.
Speaker 17: Here go Matilda's wishing the best of life. We all know you have what it takes to go through. Just enjoy the moment and play your best football as I want to say special message to Kyra Coooney Cross who are one speed in a push up comp back in twenty eighteen. Still waiting for the rematch, but in the meantime, screw goals. We all know you are very deserving of it. Proud of you and good luck Matilda's. We know you're going to smash it. From Clancy, I like that.
Speaker 2: You know we've had a man explaining boys playing beat you in a push up competition anyway, good.
Speaker 3: Luck all right? So care really? What items are you going to hold up to you?
Speaker 2: Blessed by macas and magical mystical scarf that always produces goals.
Speaker 1: You're listening to The Christian Kyle's Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast wormhole has already opened up. Guys, Okay, so what we're about to doing is very powerful. Please don't be operating heavy machinery as sure anywhere near the show right now. If you've got any pets or I think, maybe put them in another room. What're about to do then, is Caitlin, our producer, has got a very powerful, supernatural, mystical Matilda's scarf. Macca, give us the hit rate of this scarf. It is undeniable, it has never not hit. It's as reliable as Mary Kerr. And you can have the power of this scarf transferred right now, okay to your whatever you're going to hold up. Jordan, all he's got right now is his banana he was going to have for breakfast. He's now going to sacrifice that banana to be blessed right now. So Jordan, when you watch again tonight, you wave that banana up in the air, it will be a magical, mystical banana. Steve's got his cart and blue stubby holder, and Marie has got her Adida's trainers that she's holding up to speakers of her car radio. Right now, make sure you're not accelerating your breaking when you're holding those sneakers up please.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Maca, are you ready?
Speaker 15: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Jack, You're ready with your hat to get blessed.
Speaker 5: I'm ready with my Australian hat to get the powers.
Speaker 2: I've got my cans of VBT blessed the Holy water. They'll be supping tonight, Patsy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got my Sam Kirk face mask. Fantastic.
Speaker 3: All right, Katline. Now are you ready with your magical mystical scarf?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 15: So I'm lifting up the scarf right now.
Speaker 3: She's holding it to is It is helpfully so to hear that that's in the scarf. That's the sound of the scarf. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 15: I Producer Caitlin, the owner of the most powerful scarf in all of Australian's soccer history, grant the listeners of the Christian O'Connell show, whom have lifted their items to the speakers of their radios or iPhones, some but not all, of the powers of the supernatural sk A powerful transmission and blessing is about to happen via the wonders of the radio waves and the undeniable, unbeatable power of my scarf. The powers I am sharing are for the betterment of the mighty Matildas to prevail inglorious victory against England tonight, for the Matildas to write their names once more in history and in our hearts in the World Cup Final. I hereby invest the powers of the supernatural Scarf, solemnly, freely and upon my honor. Let the magic be transferred.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 15: By the power of the Scarf and the mighty Matildas.
Speaker 4: You now have the power some of it.
Speaker 15: Please use this wisely for good not evil. Tonight our sacred items will transmit semi final.
Speaker 5: Winning powers to the girls.
Speaker 4: Glory to the Matudas.
Speaker 1: Glory, yes, eat to the Lionesses.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Matildas.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian I held up my seventeen year old dog, Robbie. I've met Robbie, remember, after.
Speaker 5: The Robbie writes in his own solar Yes.
Speaker 3: You didn't meet Robbie because you left me there meeting Robbie and their owner left me hanging. I went, oh, Jack, where's he gone? Where is he? He's my that's left me here chatting to Catherine and Robbie. That little naughty dog in that trolleys.
Speaker 2: Lord, Yeah, Christian, you cannot drink those blessed VB cans.
Speaker 3: You've just had a blessed I won't be drinking them.
Speaker 2: You'll be draining the power out of the blessings and weakening our great Mathildas. Unless you're a Trojan hoss and this is your plan. No, please come on, best, stop off and get some more unblessed beers for consumption. Also, don't put those blessing ones in the fridge. You could chill the power of the mighty maca Matilda scarf.
Speaker 5: Do not drink the power.
Speaker 2: Save those blessed beers for the ultimate celebration comes Sunday evening when we lift the World Cup.
Speaker 3: Dave Strong words well said.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder how many mums and dads right now are looking at their kids and their scored polled the trick yesterday where they suddenly realized, oh my god, it's tomorrow, this historic semi find the Matilda's. We need to send an email to or the parents say yeah, you need to come up with some Matilda Go Matilda's outfit with an hour's notice.
Speaker 3: This is Paul Patsy, this is you. Yesterday, they have.
Speaker 7: Five o'clock last night they sprung it honest, which I think is fantastic. It'll be just such a great atmosphere at school today. The kids will have a fantastic day.
Speaker 2: But that left me with your daughter is wearing just a staple picture of the Matilda's pull out that was in yesterday's newspaper.
Speaker 4: Best I could do? Had no yellow making to lunch.
Speaker 5: It will just fall off the back, so you don't even they don't even pin to a.
Speaker 7: Yellow shit it is you have safety pinned at Jack right across the back like a Superman cape.
Speaker 3: Well he didn't have it pinned on by his mum, did he? Mama kent, Marie kent. Safety pins. I reckon Still safety pins.
Speaker 5: I tell you don't fly too would come off.
Speaker 4: It'll be lucky to have made the bus stop.
Speaker 3: Can runners beib you know a fun run? A five k? Is there?
Speaker 5: Still? Has she left or is there still time to save her from.
Speaker 4: Them on the way to the bus stop?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 5: There's still time to unpin the newspaper?
Speaker 3: Or do you feel a out this?
Speaker 7: She's she's going through a stage where she thinks that I'm a bit of a dog.
Speaker 4: So she saw it and she goes dorkarma.
Speaker 9: Mom.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, I've got no other suggestion.
Speaker 3: Someone someone says, do coma. There's actually nothing. It's the strongest heckle there is every comedian director, someone.
Speaker 2: Yelling out in the darkness door Coroma. All right, so today we want to know every mom and dad had to do something like this. We just have to make do with some I wouldn't call that an outfit.
Speaker 5: It's not really costume, but it's not as.
Speaker 3: From the new.
Speaker 5: When I was in school, I had Honestly, my mom was very creative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your mom would have done high level production.
Speaker 6: She would have got the husk Vanna out when for book Week one year, I was the troll who lived under the bridge for the Billy Goats graph and I had it.
Speaker 5: I was a troll and I had the bridge on my head with the goats walking.
Speaker 3: That's increded.
Speaker 5: Another year as a jellyfish, I was a dragon one year.
Speaker 3: You should give your mum's phone number two old or coma. I need it, all right?
Speaker 2: So what did what outfit did you get thrown together by your mum and dade. We're calling this I blame the parents.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast I.
Speaker 3: Blame the parents. What Maine do outfit?
Speaker 2: Did mom and dad have to put together for you to dress up for some theme at school? Christian would like Patsy's daughter. We were told yesterday evening that they were doing some Matilda's stress up day. Today we've made no effort the school colors of green and gold, so she can go on a nor one outfit.
Speaker 3: I love it well played.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what the reasoning was behind it, Christian, but for one book week I went in as a medieval themed menu board.
Speaker 3: What is that? It's just sharkouji board, isn't it. It was left over from a.
Speaker 6: Party of the weekend streams of a family who doesn't anything the menus.
Speaker 2: We struggled one day, Christian to put together an outfit in the evening, so we just put my son in a large cardboard box and said he was a wall.
Speaker 3: He won first place. How bad were the others? He was up against the kid who was the medieval menu bought in wanting to finish. These are great recording.
Speaker 2: I blame the parents those shonky outfits that you, mumadad had to knock together at the last minute to send him to school.
Speaker 3: In Tresh, good morning, Good morning, Trish. So what was the shonky outfit for you?
Speaker 9: Dad? Send me to.
Speaker 8: School and then he was gradeful as the hunchback of Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: And what was the outfit?
Speaker 8: I think it was just a black I don't know, bag or something. But his big his big finish was to go to the meets department and get an actual pig's eye to stick onto an ipach.
Speaker 5: Oh so you were a pig side of school?
Speaker 8: Yep, for I perch rocking up. It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thanks dead tell you what I mean. He went to effort to do that. We don't like the execution, but I appreciate the in the effort.
Speaker 8: I think it was I think it was already did. But yeah, there was no no worried about that as.
Speaker 3: You hopefully hopefully just ripped it out or something.
Speaker 9: I'm not quiet.
Speaker 3: Quote the story all.
Speaker 2: Right there, Trish, Thank you very much, Thank you, Thank you, uh and John half of everyone listening, thank you, Trish.
Speaker 3: Pigs eye pigs on a piece of stream, was it or pigs lovely?
Speaker 4: How did he get it on this super close?
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask, but that I didn't actually questions, but I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 3: Everyone listening right now?
Speaker 2: Hello school run just throwing up Alie, Good morning, I'm good Alie. So what was the shonky outfit mom and dad put you in?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: Look, I would say the proper grade one.
Speaker 9: And my mom lifted a bit to organize bookballt so she sent me to schools the enormous turnips.
Speaker 10: So she cut out two big bits.
Speaker 9: Of cardboard like a sandwich board sort of set up.
Speaker 8: And tied at the top with strings, and cut the bottom out of a green pair of tights and.
Speaker 11: Stuck it on my head.
Speaker 3: And it's actually actual of cruelty, wasn't it back in the day, what our parents did to us. That is shocking. Alie, thank you very much the story. Have a great day, mate. Let's good to Wendy. Now, good morning, Wendy Mining Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Wendy, Welcome to the show. So let's go back to school. What was the outfit mam and dad put you in?
Speaker 8: Ah, well, I don't know. In her wisdom, my mum, we had a fancy dress dance or something like that of about ten.
Speaker 9: She dressed me is as a bright green Winfield Green's tartan of thumb cigarette.
Speaker 3: How this went under? It was a different time. A pack of cigarette. Starting young is say.
Speaker 9: To lay down in the back of the car because I couldn't that cigarette?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, don't damage the ash. Well, you are a corner of the week. We love stories about cigarettes for kids. Why don't you just want that? Really was a great story, Wendy. You just want our instant color. You just want one thousand dollars? Mate, Oh my god, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Wendy. You only wait to work right now. You're doing the school right you're in.
Speaker 8: I'm like a home.
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 5: A thousand dollars isn't really quick money?
Speaker 3: Money up? Jack over there, Sally the common man. Thanks, thanks, going to get my bath out in the morning. I actually just crap it out a thousand bucks, hey, Jack, not too yeah, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, it must be nice, must be congratulations, it's walking around money for the Thank you, Merce Barry Final super savings on GLC and g l E SUVs. Visit Mercedes Ben's peric only while stocks last. Wendy, enjoy spending your money, all right?
Speaker 3: Thanks your story, see thank you. You have a word with yourself.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do your bet cheering the Matilda's on right now. They're are the semi finals, they are a game away from the World Cup Finals. Destiny is calling them nine four one four one O four three. Do your bet on the school run kids, Minni Matilda's fans and cheer them on for grabs to your family one hundred dollars Uber Eats Voucher's takeaway on us tonight.
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one O four three. Ronan's up first, Good morning, Ronan, Good morning, good morning, Ronan. So have you enjoyed the Matilda's game so far?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's full of all that joy there, Roan and Ronan, what's your what's your message for the girls tonight?
Speaker 11: But childrens get a lot of goals and win the World Cup for Australia. Where behind you go Matilda's.
Speaker 3: Love its punches strong, Ronan.
Speaker 2: You just want your family a hundred dollar Uber Eats Voucher're well done, Thank you, Thank you in no way coerce by mum or Dad.
Speaker 3: We fancy a takeaway tonight paid for by us? Dan, Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 5: Is it going to be one after the other?
Speaker 3: Dan, Dan Dan, haven't the girls done so well so far? The Matilda's Yeah, they're doing really wow.
Speaker 10: I just hope they win the World Cup for a public hold.
Speaker 2: That public holiday riding on it. The steaks are high for all of us. You fancy a day of school?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right now we're talking? Yeah? All right, Dan, what's your good luck message for the Matildas tonight?
Speaker 16: Good luck Matildas. We're all behind you.
Speaker 8: Go Matildas.
Speaker 3: Dan, you can have a one hundred dollars. It's not just for you, it's the whole family. It's not a hundred dollars worth of food for you, Dan, But Dan, you want your family one hundred dollars Uber Eats voucher.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite? What's your favorite takeaway? What do you like Betty Burger's?
Speaker 17: Nah?
Speaker 8: Probably chicken.
Speaker 3: Oh we can do with the other ninety eight. It's one chicken, love it?
Speaker 8: Dan?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, Dan, enjoy the game tonight. Let's go to uh two and two? So far, won't you druck another one? Abby? Come morning? Try every day? Good intentions? Abby? Hi, this is more like it, Abby. Abby. I bet you're so excited about tonight, aren't you.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your favorite Matilda's player? Okay, do you think she's going to score a goal tonight?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon she's going to score ten goals.
Speaker 13: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Your expectation has grown up. I reckon she's going to score two goals. Yeah, yeah, we can get behind that one. Now, Abby, you're live on the radio, and why don't you say a good luck mess is then to all them playing tonight, taken on England.
Speaker 3: What do you want to say if you.
Speaker 8: Win the girl signal?
Speaker 16: I'll play soccer wow.
Speaker 3: Matilda's. Yeah. Now, Abby, you've lovely messages there.
Speaker 2: You've won your family a hundred dollars Hubris of our for everyone in the family.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my pleasure. All right, have a good at school. Ah, you don't have a grand final anyway. Uh here we got here. Raleigh, Good morning, Raleigh.
Speaker 8: Oh, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning Christian, Raleigh, Raleigh Roley. That is a nice name, Raleigh. Oh thanks, yeah, nice sir, Walter Raleigh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of kind of whatever, mate, all right, just give me the voucher.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Raleigh was set to the chase ROLEI this is not going out. He's chuckling Raleigh and again for the fifth time. Raleigh, Riley, what's your good luck mass for the Matildas?
Speaker 9: Good luck mantiters is quick?
Speaker 10: Best luck on the game tonight. We love you and Australia has your back.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great one, Riley, we love that. Okay, buddy, you've got the one hundred dollars Uber Eats voucher.
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's it. What's your favorite to take you away to? Get? Rileyg what do you go for?
Speaker 12: I like ike miss some caf Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Riley, enjoy the game tonight and the CAFC.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Emma now, good morning Emma.
Speaker 16: Hey, guys, how are you going?
Speaker 3: This is clearly not a child or the school run, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 16: No, no, I'm ringing on behalf of my two kids. I just dropped them off its of course you.
Speaker 3: Are yeah number half your start.
Speaker 16: There are no kids, right, nice thirteen year old wants to say to the girls. She wants to say to twenty three of the most inspiring young women, thank you for inspiring young and old girls older girls to play soccer. We're all behind you, and come on, Mary Fowler, let's score those four goals you didn't score the other night.
Speaker 2: Yes, sometime that we need the grown ups sit this one our kids. Emma, this is how you do it, kids. This is what we're talking about. Shaming all the kids this morning.
Speaker 3: Ruin it? Uh, Emma, well done, you have and generally deserved the one hundred dollar breaks fashion. Thank god for.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We always love getting your emails on the show. We have a dedicated home for them. We call it Lates the Party. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 3: Do date you light.
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Quite a few emails. But our special guest on the show yesterday there was the Prime Minister and uh, I think Patsy summed up eloquently.
Speaker 3: Actually on our Instagram she had a lovely photo of the PM here in the studio and she said, it's really sort of marked. I was like Martin Luther King it was big wig in dar Big House. Wow?
Speaker 13: That really.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't actually typed down d A.
Speaker 3: Big wig in And that's how I write my Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, emails coming in, quite a few of them about the big Wig in the Big House yesterday, otherwise known as a Prime Minister.
Speaker 3: Christian had the PM on the show have a solution to.
Speaker 2: His problem with the macas drive through. Yeah, we asked him a lot of questions from you guys. He's a random question. One that was about there was a lot of talk about. They had a lot to say about this. I didn't realize it had been a source of contention with him and his security team. One of you want to know, if the PM goes to Maca's drive through, what's his order?
Speaker 3: He said, Then a real problem because obviously I think he called it c one the Prime Minister of the car that's bombproof and bulletproof. The windows don't go down.
Speaker 5: It's not even an option.
Speaker 2: No, So they have trouble with him wanting to go to a Maca's drive through. What happens if they park up and then he walks in, which creates a lot of problems. Chris, I'm guessing his armored vehicle stool has a trunk or boot?
Speaker 3: Question mark? Could the PM hide in the back? The driver's positions the calm so the boot is adjacent to the ordering speaker, Hey, presto sugurity. Driver flips the boot, keeps it open as he then drives along going around the collecting the order a bit like a prime ministereal Jack in the box. If you are Christian karenics have actually a very good idea.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even have to pop it the whole way.
Speaker 6: If he wants to stay in conspicuous, he can just pop it a little bit and then whisper through give me mc chicken or whatever he wants. Yeah, and then only pop it while they chuck the food in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: This email here comes from another.
Speaker 2: One of the questions that you had from for the du big Wig in will Counts yesterday was if he goes to the zoo, the Prime Minister go to the zoo or animals, is to go and say hello Foo first meacats. Yes, he was all over those mea cats. He had a lot to say about the meer cats.
Speaker 3: Christian. Have you well?
Speaker 2: This comes from Ballarat Wildlife Park team. Get ready, Christian, we heard your chat with our Prime Minister. We offer an incredible encounter with the meercats. We heard that you and Jack haven't had like the Prime Minister has a mere cat encounter.
Speaker 3: Why don't you come along.
Speaker 2: To the Ballarat Wildlife Park A school trip team Greg Parker, the owner of the baller at Wild Parks. Shout out to Greg and the keepers would love to invite you to come for a v IP tour. Hella red velvet rope being moved aside.
Speaker 5: But what do we get to do with the mewcacs?
Speaker 3: Hey, you have an encounter.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means as far as like a newspaper headline with so much bad's gone wrong with the celebrity getting a bit handsy with.
Speaker 3: The mean chaunter.
Speaker 5: Christian, I've got on no longer on radio.
Speaker 3: With me can counter that comes from Darren. That's a Baler at Wildlife part. That is great offer.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Christian no connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's time Waster. Who are you are? You're you're YOI.
Speaker 2: You need to know I'm cheering on the matildas some so I told my mum this yesterday. I was skyping my mum yesterday and she said, who You're going to be cheering? And I said, I'm going for the matildas. It then went real quiet, real quick, and you know how your parents disapproval, even as a grown up is a hard thing.
Speaker 3: It went deadly quiet, and then my Mum went, what do.
Speaker 13: You do that for?
Speaker 3: I was like, Mama, unconditional love. I didn't know there was teas and seas. I find out at the age of fifty there's real teas and seas with you love for your side. You don't know what these people are like your mama. They've got me by the Shawn Curlies. I mean the cross says here mom, Oh, Mama, don't do me like this. Mama ain't Mama O Sea is not happy.
Speaker 2: I've had, guys, I've had DM messages after the video on Monday from when I said I'm going for the materials and why.
Speaker 3: From English people that used to listen to me. I'm using the past tense because they made it very clear I'm not welcome back in my motherland and they won't be listening to show anymore. I'm an exile. I've been I like Prince Harry, I'm going to I have to go to Canada next.
Speaker 5: Guys, you lose either way tonight, I think, no, we don't.
Speaker 2: Because the materials and then we come to this is unnecessary and I actually that's cruel. So over the last couple of games, all chuckles. I went in hard to France on Friday harder than a lot of people on text. We were asking you to predict the headlines for what there would be Sunday morning on the front page when the Matildas beat the French.
Speaker 3: Now I went in hard against those froggies. Today's one.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm not expecting that you're gonna send funny ones about the Lioness's. So it leads me to be in a real odd situation where I'm gonna be reading out borderline abusive, vaguely racist, senophobic headlines about my motherland inga But that is what we are doing. That is what I'm asking you. Predict the headlines because the Matildas are going to win tonight, They're going to the final.
Speaker 3: The dream will continue.
Speaker 2: Predict their headlines tomorrow for the Matilda's beating England.
Speaker 3: This is really hard for me to do. Guys. This actually almost feel like I need to sit this out, recuse myself, read.
Speaker 5: Them out, don't play on the fence. You're gonna you gotta choose as all.
Speaker 3: Right, Tom's headlines, what are they gonna say?
Speaker 2: Rexit wounds, Matildas go hunting and tame, the Lionesses Silver and Nightmare on Coronation Streets.
Speaker 5: Silver plus.
Speaker 3: That's it from for Denmark.
Speaker 5: You kept reading ten in a row.
Speaker 3: You didn't hit you Friday. You didn't hear the France ones.
Speaker 2: I'm supporting the Matildas. I cannot turn on Queen and Country, Kingdom Country, All right, Jae, what have you got?
Speaker 5: English tears fall into their warm beers as Lionesses bow out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah silver.
Speaker 5: Big Ben chimes full time on England's World Cup dreams.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah silver.
Speaker 6: And then if Sam Kerr should score the winning gold night, we all hope that she scores curb blimey England.
Speaker 2: That is gold lame, but I'll give it gold curb blimey, or it's curtains for England.
Speaker 3: That's gold plus. That's very good. That's dear will standard. All right, So what have you got? Then? Headlines for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: When the Matildas beat the Lionesses text them in four seventy five three one oh four three.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, mom up.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're asking to predict the headlines tomorrow when Matilda's send England the Lioness's home. All right, let me do irreversible damage and read these abusive headlines out Okay, Jackie ready, Tomark, let's go banged and mashed.
Speaker 3: It's curtains for the England Army.
Speaker 6: Great, except you use my curtains so you shouldn't have lifted that. Otherwise, Bangda mash was perfect, gold.
Speaker 3: Amy, well done. Matilda's raw as they tame Lioness's Silva Tilly Tilly Tilly Go Go Go.
Speaker 5: Caa bit basic bronze shinjya.
Speaker 3: I like that Lioness is more by the Pride of Australia, you know, like a lion pride. What that Gold, Mike, that's very good.
Speaker 2: Marauling Matilda's leave, Lioness's licking wounds, Andy Gold kelp beat the Corgi. Oh, very smart. Tracy Swan seems like a case of not so great Britain. He blows up Palace.
Speaker 3: Gold. What on, Chris? Very funny? The Lioness is downtown shabby Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Poms so sorry as a triple by Gorri Gold Mandalai custom furniture. Piers Morgan cries after another ossy team clogs the poms Gold.
Speaker 3: That's funny, stupid.
Speaker 2: Very good Lionesses are Fleet Street meets after Matilda's defeat.
Speaker 3: Fleet Street, the big where the whole street wheel the newspapers used to.
Speaker 5: Be, but didn't he that's where the barber.
Speaker 3: I don't need to get to side.
Speaker 5: He made the humans into met Silver.
Speaker 2: Mary Fowlers, Mary fouls Up, England's ho for World Cup victory, Silba Crumpets named Grumpets as Lioness's limp home Gold Elliott, that's very funny at Temerity Digital.
Speaker 3: Oh the Temerity. Hi oh now that's part of the headline. That's just a hello to me. Sorry, Hi, isn't a very good one. That's a friendly one with a friendly mine.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Matilda's advance Australia Fair, Silba, the Perfect storm.
Speaker 3: Gold, move over England. We're gonna call Spain some pain.
Speaker 5: That's more of a dig in Spain. Yeah, Bronze.
Speaker 2: All right, So who is best in show? Who gets the deal? Marty for three months for their office.
Speaker 5: I really liked a lot of those. I liked Kelpie beat the Corgy, but I'm going to give it to Elliott for Crumpets to Grumpets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very good.
Speaker 1: Carl Brighter, you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.