Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: There might be a scandal breakwa The monkeys were wild yesterday, stragedy bus time.
Speaker 3: It caused a Christian O'Connor breakfast show.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show Gold one oh four points three.
Speaker 3: Come on in Monday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning, Rio, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How was every one's weekend?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 7: Voted lined up for an hour. I don't know why this election that the cues were longer. You did postal vote, didn't you?
Speaker 8: Rio?
Speaker 9: I did early voting, but there was no line.
Speaker 2: But even I walked around to my little school around the corner, they seem to be flying through them.
Speaker 7: Yeah. No, we were an hour waiting, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what it's not because of where you live out west, there's some people don't know to for the outright. I got it out, you know, licking.
Speaker 7: It, but as that's not accurate. No, no, but I did. I sort of felt like this take.
Speaker 3: Didn't she anywhere else? Draw around Saturday with our long queues or anything? Yeah?
Speaker 7: The Love God voted separately over at another school because he had other stuff on and he also cued for like ninety minutes.
Speaker 3: Incredible.
Speaker 7: That's good, though.
Speaker 3: Tell me what the difference between here and the UK is right and the two systems is. In the UK, it is illegal for anyone from a party to bother you the moment you set foot on the ponent stations. You can't be bothered by another party trying to sway you at the last minute. The democratic process begins the moment you approach. It's supposed to be entirely independent. You've made your mind up. You're not to be swayed. You're not allowed to do that here out the front there.
Speaker 7: That's why they could go outside.
Speaker 3: They should sign up the next generation of AFL legends, dodge them all. It's worse than the big issue sellers are big issue.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what the last election, Audrey would have been what would have audio have been like five or something. And as we were going in the gate, they tried to give her the forms and I said, mate, seriously, she's five.
Speaker 3: Next generation of co Palmer botus.
Speaker 7: That's it. It's like mate, no, but you know so, And it sort of felt a bit tense. I don't know if it was just me, but I thought like everyone was irritated this time.
Speaker 9: Has been in line for an hour.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know if it was that real. I really felt like and clearly the result was shown.
Speaker 3: Do you think people want to change?
Speaker 7: I really do. I think everyone was fed up to pussy's bow with the situation and.
Speaker 3: Phrase in my life, up to pussy's.
Speaker 7: Pussy's bow bow tie.
Speaker 3: I never heard that. Yeah, you think everyone wanted to change, really let down.
Speaker 7: And there was no sort of pleasantries in the line, Like I think everyone was just like, let's just get this done. We're ready for change. But then when when you get the House of Reps and the Senate papers to fill out? Am I crazy? But you got like this ten centimeter pencil in which to fill it out. We still fill our forms out with gray lead pencil.
Speaker 9: There's little ica ones.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you kind of think this day and age right where you can't fill out a single form anyway? Can you medicare or your local doctors, or to get a credit card. It's all has to be in ink, doesn't it blue or black ink? Your pencil feels like old old world ee to me, a lead pencil.
Speaker 7: But surely that's also open to getting changed like you could people.
Speaker 3: I'm not if you ever tried to rub pencil out, it's so obvious you try to rub it out. Maybe that's why they do it. Honestly, you cannot rub out pencil easily because these are big, old, little gray Yeah. I think it might raise suspicions if there was like, oh no, I absolutely right, put the wrong name and I just rub this one out.
Speaker 7: Anyway. It was really funny because as I went into the hall to vote, to the school hall, I could smell the sausage sizzle, but I couldn't say.
Speaker 3: It to distracting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm thinking would they be pumping like sausage gas through the hall?
Speaker 2: Or is.
Speaker 5: Sausage gas good business idea?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 7: Anyway, So when I gave my name and address to the lady, you know you have to like check in, I guess. I said to her, I just do have to ask is there a sausage seazle? And she kind of rolled her eyes into the back of her head and she goes, it's out the other exit.
Speaker 3: But you hear to respect the democratic process. Just here for the sausages, aren't you.
Speaker 7: But then when I got there, it was worth it because you know what they were doing at our school. They were doing double bangers for the price of one two sausages.
Speaker 3: Wow, one because there're sometimes so expensive, aren't they? For a bar? You know? With all those only it's it's great that you actually managed to go share and get yourself. How you have a better deal. And then later on the evening patchy, did you watch it all unfold?
Speaker 7: I did? Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Quite incredible, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: I flicked between the channels.
Speaker 3: Well, are you surprised, because you must have reported on so many elections over the year, were you surprised in the end?
Speaker 7: I was surprised by the amount of the swing, Yes, I was, but I wasn't surprised. I mean, all the polls were pointing towards a labor victory, so I wasn't surprised by that. But I was surprised by the amount of the teal vote coming up as much.
Speaker 3: As you never heard that phrase before, tell vote you don't even know what color teal is. You're entirely sure what color teal is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, Look, I think it is pretty representative, isn't it. Well, clearly it is. People have voted and cast their vote and form their opinions. But I think it's it's writing on the wall for our leaders in Canbra to take note and see that people do want change and we need to reflect that and move forward and not sort of look too much on the past. It's time for change and time to move on as a country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was a nice thing that came out yesterday. No matter how you feel today about what happened over the weekend, whether you know you wanted you got the change you wanted, or you voted for or you didn't, I think the phrase that kept coming up yesterday was that people have voted for kinder Australia. And I think whichever where woever you are on the political divide, and it is two divided, same in England at the moment, in America increasingly like that. However, I think that's a lovely thing to aspie to for just people, let alone whatever political bias you are. A vote for a kind of Australias is actually what I think we all need right now. So I hope that actually everyone can live up to that. I think it was nice also yesterday does he was he did he pack the ukulele away to the where Now for Scoo, there's a greeter at Bunnings. There is that old fellow you see. That's that's where he's.
Speaker 4: Headed to The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's a big day for my wife and I. It's our twenty fourth wedding anniversary. When you tell people stuff like that, they look at you like, bloody hell. How do you stay with someone that long? It's small like survivors, isn't he just endured each other? When you get to twenty four years, it's such a long time. You know too much about each other that you can never unsee. Even yesterday on the eve of our twenty fourth wedding anniversary, and my wife squeeze the spot that had formed at the side of my nose when we were out in queuing for sushi, and at no point that I go get off. I was there like a monkey being groomed by money monkey while she squeezed the spot in public, and then it burst and went onto her chin. Ah this la, and that is what love is. After twenty four years, folks, stick it out, is what I say. And you could be still getting your spot squeezed. Twenty four glorious years later all my wife will wake up to today as a post it note on the kettle that says happy universe.
Speaker 9: Ah, there's some romance in there.
Speaker 3: There is romance. We did, we did, we did? I tell you what happened. Something really someone did, something really nice was actually so we went away on the Saturday night. We went to Park Hotel. Never stayed there before, and older Rob of E and s I rang him because he knows all the nice places in town. Right, I said, we would be really nice a nice hotel and a restaurant my wife too for anniversary. So he recommended Part Higher and then he also recommended an Italian restaurant, Florentinos.
Speaker 7: Oh that's my favorite.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get in. That couldn't get in. So he managed to get a table for us. So we get to the hotel room. Bear in mind all Rob did as he booked the restaurant kindly, and then he also just recommended the hotel. But I put the hotel and all that. We get into the hotel room, there's a lot of champagne in a bucket opened up the car. My wife goes, oh my god, have you organized this? I'm like, oh no, there's a no otherwise drop for me in so remember what day was staying.
Speaker 5: There was a really nice.
Speaker 3: Spottle of champagne in the room. I quickly hit the cheaper one that I got a lot that I got thirsty camel on the way there that's in fruit pulp, and just hit that one away. There was a lot cheaper robers ever met my wife. But it showed more more generosity in history. Yeah. And that Italian restaurant Florentino. Wow, we it's like proper old school Italians running it with carts. Oh love that. As soon as you get in there, they bring a drinks trolley out like you're on a plane and they open it up with various moods. And I said, is it just the mooth's on this troney where? Yes, it's a customer here. You have to have a mooth before dinner. I've never drunk. I felt like my nan, I've never drunk of a mooth in my libe.
Speaker 4: It's very nice. Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We want to get into this week's ass it and this you Gotta show. Then we're seeing if we can go through the alphabat a foo to said compiled by your injuries you've got as a kid, did you injure yourself as a kid.
Speaker 9: Yes, I've got one bad one?
Speaker 3: Is it fibula? Is that the right which.
Speaker 7: If you are all tibular?
Speaker 9: Yeah, one of those ones.
Speaker 3: He just asked us which one is it, Pats and you went tipular or fibula. It's early, it's Monday.
Speaker 2: I was at my mate Craig's birthday party on the trampoline and I got can you know what you do the trampoline?
Speaker 3: Ye, trampoline injuries. You could fill a show with that.
Speaker 2: I got catapulted into the air, you know where it's kind of double jump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the best. Was your mate bouncing you up? Yeah?
Speaker 9: He bounced me up.
Speaker 3: I love doing that with the kids.
Speaker 2: I was in the air and I realized, oh, I've missed cute Like I've started to stray away from the trampoline and obviously you can't change direction in the air.
Speaker 9: So just coming down, coming down, landed in between the.
Speaker 3: Way you went obviously, and it looks at Pats in KESHI thought, well, why didn't you fly? Why didn't you just fly away?
Speaker 2: Came down, landed in between the rail and I'm dangling out there like screaming, and then everyone's just laughing at me because I think it's the funniest thing.
Speaker 9: But I've actually like, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I cracked it, but I was in crutches for weeks, and so you broke it. Yeah, must have fractured or something. I don't think it was like a full break, but it was definitely not good.
Speaker 3: Was the Day's all these trampolines you have for kids, they all have the nets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the woofs trampoline.
Speaker 3: You know you lost a few thickeies if they got injured when you were a kid. And it's okay. The kids can't work out the land safety. They're not going to do much to society. It's darling. They're sound selecting. The thickies bounce off somewhere. It's okay. It's lateral evolution.
Speaker 9: And what are you saying about me?
Speaker 3: You know you washed up here. You're going against the cove, all right, So when we put that, we don't know whether it's your table fig I just had a look fibula, so f it's ticked off with rios fibular patsy. You injured yourself, maybe busting a knuckle on some kid's head.
Speaker 7: I can raise your fhibula with a cracked open knee, so k for me. I used to dress up in mum's, you know, fancy pearls and gowns and high heels, and then I'd put her makeup on and used to get into a makeup. But I used to get on my bike pretend I was driving somewhere fancy. But we had this gravel driveway and the bikes gid out to the side cut my knee open really badly. I had like fourteen stitches and plastered from my hip to my And when I was about eight, I reckon I was they.
Speaker 3: Used to do that a lot to us, you know, that sort of semi body cast I think it was just easy in getting X ray and putting any kind of money into us as kids. They should just put you wrap you in a cast raises that.
Speaker 7: Something will hill Mencemum didn't say, you know, just can you light it? Kind of incapitate not not mean that she can't actually move around, is what I'm trying to say. For about twelve pascipend thank you.
Speaker 3: Monday early, I was worried she was being decapitated. Right, we don't want those injuries decapitated christ PMX bike am I head came off, all right, So we've got.
Speaker 7: PA and caphany is or P for patellaspy.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're trying to do the alphabet A through to Z of your injured body parts injuries you sustained as a kid. Good on in to Adrian Christian. When I was ten playing in the playground at school, I got the idea of jumping from one wall to another, pretending I was kit from night Rider. I went face first into the first wall. Oh, I was intended to jump on, smashing in my two front teeth F for front teeth, Rieoh, take blood everywhere as we rushed to the dentist with my teeth in a little hanky. Oh good god. That is some of these are intense as well. That the calls and the conversations I can overhear as well. All right, so we're trying to go through the alphabet of your injured body parts sustained that you got when you were a kid. So far rear, what have we ticked off?
Speaker 2: We've got the fibula, we've got the knee, and we've got the front teeth, all.
Speaker 3: Right, good morning too. Young Alfie and his mum Louis can't call in this morning, but my son Alfrey would like to tick off Eve for elbow broke his elbow playing mutant Ninja turtles at school. If you're okay, alfhe let's go and get some calls now.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Mark, Hi, Hi, getting Hey, you going?
Speaker 3: We're good. Mark, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Happy Monday, and tell us about your injury you got as a kid.
Speaker 6: I was in under levens and got broken my big toe.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 6: I was playing hockey and in hockey in like the junior levels. We're playing mixed hockey. Little girl was running beside me. She swung her stick, missed the ball and hit my toe and made my toe with my toe was like sideways.
Speaker 2: Hockey seems like a terrifying sport.
Speaker 3: You got kids and big sticks. You could possibly go wrong. Joyce. Yeah, Mark, thank you very much, your story mate. Have a good week.
Speaker 6: Yeah you two. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Paul. Good morning, Paul, Good morning, how are you and what's your childhood injury? For a Z.
Speaker 2: Broke my hand going down Canadian Bay Road going too fast, slipped.
Speaker 6: Over the handlebars, landed on my right hand.
Speaker 11: That's only three fingers on the right. Push them back inside my hand.
Speaker 3: Road run a cartoon like a cloth. Please don't tell me they're attractable. I'll never sleep again the nightmares. Our fingers can go back into the hands.
Speaker 6: I pushed them between the palms through in under the skin.
Speaker 3: It's too early. There's no time in the day. There's the right time for this up and then laugh like this comfort Paul feel sick right now. I'm sweating eight.
Speaker 8: The half bell was waiting at the frame.
Speaker 7: And who's ahead of you.
Speaker 3: With the worst injury. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 5: Let this park it through.
Speaker 3: His fingers have gone into his hands. He can wait, he can wear. He stood out the reception. Is he to fill out the forms? He can't. They've got into his hands. It never played piano again, Paul, thank you very much, she called mate and horrifying everyone listening this morning.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Jump on board.
Speaker 5: Talking about the injury you got as a kid.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go through the alphabet made up, ticking of all the letters of the alphabet. Your injury sustained as a kid. RHO. We have from a listener's donations and the team.
Speaker 2: So far we have E for elbow, we have F for fibula, H for hands, kaphany and two tea's teeth and toe.
Speaker 3: Christian is a kid. One of the many gains we blayed with the neighbors kids was to be towed behind a bike whilst on our roller skates. This still went pair of shape. Once going down a hill, I realized I was going too fast to my skates. Parents let go of the bike ended up crashing onto brand new bitchmen.
Speaker 10: Oh I was like a smear of raspberry jam. Oh youch scars down my knees and elbows on fifty six. I still have the scars from Denise Christian. When I was ten, I was climbing a tree and there was a branch protruding in the shape of a triangle.
Speaker 3: Having recently been cut. My right bicep hit it on the inside. As I found down. Slice to opened so much I could see bone. Oh I'm thirty eight now still look got a massive L shaped scar on the inside of my bicep.
Speaker 9: That's badass there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. B for bicep, me for biceps. On Christian, I can tick off H for heat my sister two years old and didn't want to sleep on the top bunk again. Bunk beds and tramp Yeah, tomorrow's show dedicated to these very dangerous things that we grew up with, bunk beds and trampolines. She didn't want to sleep on the top bunk. No one did. But in the seventies I didn't have any safety rails. At some point I rolled over and fed out. Probably would have been sober, but there was an old chest of drawers with jaggedly handles that I landed and bounced off up to the hospital for me and eventon stitches. That's from Donner. All right, let's get some calls.
Speaker 6: Jess, good morning, Good morning, Christian, Jack and Pat.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're very good. We're very good. Jess. I hope you had a great weekend. And what is your injury that you got as a kid for us, Jess, I can.
Speaker 8: Take of a ankle.
Speaker 6: For you today.
Speaker 3: What happened to a for ankle?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 8: I was learning to ride a bike. My older brother was teaching me on his v mix and then he decided to jump out in front of me and scare me and sow and the handlebars turned around and got completely twisted, and my ankle got twisted in the bike frame and I put all the ligaments in my left ankles. My thought was literally sideway. My mom was freaking out, and when she told the doctor, the doctor said that he couldn't he was racking his brain. He was he couldn't understand how I didn't break my ankle. And the clinching was it was only a couple of days before we were due to go on our two week holiday to swan Hill.
Speaker 3: Happened to that swan Hail expedition.
Speaker 8: I had to spend the whole time on crutches by getting up into one of those horse drawn carriages.
Speaker 3: When you're crushing story about lives and those all strown carriages. Carriage story. Yes, well, I.
Speaker 8: Had my dad trying to pull me up from the inside and the coach.
Speaker 12: Try try to.
Speaker 3: Leave now behind. Come on, tiny tim, bring it little crutches on the board. Oh Jess, that's a great one. Thank you very much, giving us a cool All right, take care, bye, Sherry. Good morning, Christian, Sherry.
Speaker 5: I know, but you still have to be subtle with the ones and tools.
Speaker 3: AREO okay? Sorry about there some internal problems I thought we'd addressed on Friday show.
Speaker 5: Sherry, welcome back to the show once more.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, Christian, I can cross off sea for.
Speaker 3: Chin, see for chair. We have a chin injury. What happened to your chin?
Speaker 13: I actually had coke models explode and I ended up with glass embedded in my jaw bone. Being a child of the seventies, in per toft drink was delivered on flatbed trucks. Ye, and you know it gets to forty three degrees on a sunny, sunny summer day, and I ever had dropped the bottles off on the front porch. Mama's Gardening asked me to take the bottles inside, so I obliged, carried them in two by two, popped them on the cool viney lamb sweep. By the time I got the last two bottles on there, they all just went boom. So yeah, yeah, they exploded. Yeah they were and being glass bottles back then, So yeah, I, you know, sort of staggered outside, and of course had already touched my chin and rubbed my face, so I had blood everywhere. Ambulance tripped to the hospital, had to have the glass cut my jaw and twelve stitches as a five year old.
Speaker 3: Said, a lot of stitches, you poor thing, blind blinded.
Speaker 13: I was lucky it didn't hit my jugular vein. I was lucky it was just my chin. I ended up in the Sunday paper. Grandma Proudley displayed that over.
Speaker 3: Old face new story. Yeah it's not the front page.
Speaker 13: Well, so it was front page, and I was on the knees as well. I actually had Terry Willisy come and interview.
Speaker 3: Me, very serious political and now tonight in a case of very much not the real deal.
Speaker 8: Through seventy ago.
Speaker 7: There was no one dealing Terry Wilson.
Speaker 3: Well, I bet anywhere ago, we're going to have to match some classes in your face. Get Terry to come round.
Speaker 13: You know, accidents, Did it happened ten years ago? I could have made an absolutely fortune.
Speaker 3: A podcast about it everything, the movie on.
Speaker 13: Netflix where I could see them for a fortune. Yes, But after after my injury, they then turned their their trucks into talk liners. So they all had canvas.
Speaker 3: Wow, just because yeah the sherry.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, that was that was my traumatized.
Speaker 5: Story and chin, now's it all all?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I've still got the sacent scar there. But yeah, it's it's fine you cal.
Speaker 3: Stefanovitch wanted to a follow up story or something, you know, Where are they now? Yeah, to get a bitning war between him and Koshi. You get the exclusive for that chain update.
Speaker 5: Where are they Now?
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of my favorite miss Her lyrics from last Monday, this classic iconic song from the great Paul Kelly turdor riding on that little pig.
Speaker 10: Big.
Speaker 5: Brandy, Missai, there is coming up in an hour's time.
Speaker 3: I hope you had a great weekend. Whatever up to. My wife and I went away Saturday night for our wedding anniversary that is today. And it's lovely when you go away. You get to just just for a night. You just get to catch up with each other and hopefully not talk about the kids for a brief couple of hours. And the nice thing is if you go away to a hotel room and you have kids, is that you can have some.
Speaker 7: Mummy daddy a long time.
Speaker 3: Don't ever say the phrase mummy and daddy time. Don't take something nice and ruin it, Patsy, please, But anyway, yes, we all understand what I'm referring to you. Congratulations, thank you. So that was Saturday afternoon after as soon as I'm in the room, soon as I'm in the room, ten us I worked out how the air com works. Anyway, yesterday morning, right, we're trying to have some catching up time, right, yesterday morning. And suddenly my phone's going it's one of my daughters, right, and it's like she's facetiming me as while I'm not. I don't ever want to be FaceTime anyone. I need to prepare, you need to apply in writing, and I'm lying down in bed. This could be an emergency. You better get it. So I put her on FaceTime. She's like, why are you two still in bed? I think she would be that thing almost eighteen. This is a kid who wants to leave home next year. Why are we lying down in bed at half night?
Speaker 5: Tell me, oh, it's still a little bit tired, but it's catching up.
Speaker 3: And she goes, why are you Why are you in bed? Stool? It's like half nine? I go, why are you bothering us? What is it?
Speaker 5: She goes to the cat and then she pans around. I see the cat.
Speaker 3: Larry has basically just exploded his backside all over the.
Speaker 9: Carpet and ah to turn off.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, it's a cat blocked. I didn't know the various ways that you can be block cat blocked, Harry. I also go to my daughter. Yeah, I mean it's awful. And why are you bothering me? I'm not clear that up now? Don't that will not be there by the time I get home. Why are you even why would you even bother me with that? Not your problem? It's eighteen cle just that we have to is your cat?
Speaker 5: Why do I need to see that face time?
Speaker 9: What advice could you gi from me?
Speaker 3: Clean it up?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: Why bother me? Why bother me? Also, I'm you know, I'm not telling my wife seemed to be very happy that things moved on. I have to be honest. I get the finished She actually just texted them five minutes before. When I when I text, just get a Mars bar as squish into her carpet. Your dad won't know the difference.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What are You Two Still Doing? In Better Half? Nine? I think I actually think my teenagers presume that we only ever did it twice to make them And I thought let's never do that again. Let's that must oh my god, could happen again. It just makes someone They pop out nine months later, how terrifying. It's Christian O'Connell's show, eighteen minutes on seven Monday mornings. So, uh, Presley, your dog, right is one of your family. We've got dogs and Harrying the cat. They are part of your family. So soundly Presley the mega dog that Pertsy owns that. There's almost like a part donkey more than an he is just a player. A special permit from the council could dump in the garden. People come and climb it. Japanese tourists, the mountaineers five dollars like K two up there. He's got a base camp at the bottom of the gift shop. How is Presley? I know he wasn't very well. We had to go into a doggie hospital.
Speaker 7: We nearly lost him on Thursday night. He's got basically it's really really bad doggie. Gastro they call it. I can't pronounce it, which is great, isn't it coming from the newsreader.
Speaker 3: But it's like, well, you're not venues.
Speaker 7: Hemmerrific or something. Gastro into writers. So he was very very ill, bloody yeah Thursday. Yeah, So we took him to our local vet and they said, look, he actually needs intensive care treatment. This dog's really sick. So we had to go out to Essendon anyway, long story short, there a.
Speaker 3: Bit of shopping and then look after it.
Speaker 7: Anyway, We finally got him home Saturday. But it's like the whole house is turned upside down because this dog, this dog is like our second child. He's just and when the dog's not well, it's like the whole house is in upheaval.
Speaker 3: We've got it already's so close to as well, your ten year olds. She must be worried about it.
Speaker 7: We were so stressed.
Speaker 3: So has he come back with the old collar of shame.
Speaker 7: He's come back with the collar of shame. He's got the big Elizabethan collar.
Speaker 9: So you can imagine that dog as well.
Speaker 7: It's like nearly a meter wide, this thing fast.
Speaker 3: He's not exaggerating. This dog is at Marimba. It's a big dog, gorgeous.
Speaker 7: He's like he looks like the Bundy Bear, that's what he looks like. But of course he's knocking into everything. So he's knocking the doors and the walls and leaving marks and noise.
Speaker 3: They make us well with that big old cone of shame.
Speaker 7: On tail swishing and Saturday night, I don't know how many dozen wine glasses we've lost, but Saturday night we're watching the telly and he banged his head and not.
Speaker 3: Happy with the election results, numped over.
Speaker 7: Of a red wine and then he's looked to see what the commotion was and then his tails like swipe the other one over like it's it's like having a bull in a china shop with him inside at the moment, busy on medication. So yeah, he's a bit woozy, bit sort of wobbly on his feet. And Chris and its like having a baby in the house because we're on this roster. We took him turns through the night on the weekend to get up and check on him because we've got to like examine his poo poos to see that he's recovered.
Speaker 3: That's just the thing they do when he was nothing to do with it, just a little thing we do a different level.
Speaker 7: We're out with a torch thinking where is he?
Speaker 3: Things you do, it's the way to live.
Speaker 7: And we've got to cook him special meals. So he's got to have a very bland diet because he's a bit nauseous in the tummy still, so we've got to We've been boiling beautiful organic chicken breast and putting putting white rice with it, and we've.
Speaker 3: Been doing rice delicious for me and some left in a bowl.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I said to Chris at the weekend, this looks a bit bland. Can we do him like a broth? So I also.
Speaker 3: Made us about the health recruiperative benefits of broth for adults, humans and also pets. Broth. You're getting a nice tomato.
Speaker 7: Soup next, So I drained a bit of the juice off for a bit of broth. But you know, slowly he's coming right, But you just can't rest when your dog's not When your.
Speaker 3: Dogs didn't you send chrisof too.
Speaker 7: Oh, we had to go to kmart. So we weren't happy with his bedding choices.
Speaker 3: That's nice sleep on the ground.
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't cushy enough. So we went over. He went to came out twice. He came back Chris twice with this big fluffy sort of like an orthopedic bed for the.
Speaker 3: Dog, like a human size. That dog is so big. He like a proper queen best.
Speaker 7: It's almost like the size of a single bit. So that was for inside, and I said, you know what, the bed out the back looks a bit shabby. I think you better go back. So he went back and got another one throughout the back. Nothing's good enough for my prison.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, your husband Chris sleeps on the old deal.
Speaker 4: The Christian Connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Lots of reactions still unfolding to polling and voting and a new leader over the weekends. The Heart Take behind the scenes on this show, producer Tom just declaring that bunning snacks are superior to democracy sausages.
Speaker 9: Huge if true, somebody hates democracy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, all right, coming up next time, we're asking you for the final time you can have your own mural. That's what we're going to give away this week for the final war. We've given away two so far. The wall of Dogs is almost complete.
Speaker 9: Isn't now almost done? It looks so good.
Speaker 3: Honestly, these dogs are amazing up there. They're big, They've been done so well by the painters were also Then later on this week the wall of Grands will start to be painted as well. We've been giving away various walls to you to have your own mural. The only reason we're doing the wall of grounds was because this time last week we had a great phone call from Cat saying that she was at the footy and behind her by herself was a grand called Moe who is knitting and watching the pies, and so we thought we'd do a wall of grands. So we've got one last wall. Where is this one? Oh? Where is it? Tom? Producer? Tom? Where is this war? Now we've done lying on street commercial roads, Victoria Parade. I was about to say, town, you hear me going Victor Coldersackle Parade. That's where it is, Victoria Parade. There's a wall though with nothing on it. Next week we're going to paint something on it from your calls.
Speaker 4: Next Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So over the last couple of weeks we've been giving away walls your own mural. I was given one by the marketing team here. Well, I said they gave it to me, They bought it and you might have seen that. I am aware, by the way, there are suddenly a lot of posters of me everywhere. Right my local sort of coffee shop that I go to every day. I was there yesterday and the guy goes, I thought I could get away from you. I went to lawn. You're out there. I went in lawn. Lawn. Oh yeah, if you can make it in lawn, I always say, and show business Australia, you can make it anywhere. Lawn it goes. You were there, lord, I'm just trying to get away with me. You're here now, you're everywhere. So that was more interested in me having a mural as you were having your own once and so that is why it's almost finished. The Wall of Dogs came from this. We asked you what you can have your own mural? What do you want on on Lgon Street, such an iconic street. Forget lawn. They're shoving me out in lawn. There's some cheap bus sides out there. He's gonna be everywhere has fallen becomes of the boat share. So that's how it started off with the Wall of Dogs, which is almost done for you to go and see Onlinon Street, which I promise you is twenty one of your awesome dogs. It looks great, it looks so good there. You want to go and see it this weekend and then later on this week painting will commence on the wall of grants. We heard some amazing story last week's about some amazing grants. So we got one last wall up on Victoria Parade. What do you want on the wall? Your own mural? N? One four three David's Texaning Christian, what about a wall of truckers? Without us? You'd stuff stop start strong talking a Monday? But did you take it? Easy thought? It's a vote for a kind of Australia.
Speaker 9: You'd start a wall of truckers. It's a pretty grizzly wall.
Speaker 3: He sounds like a future serial killers all starve, starve.
Speaker 7: My dad was a truckie.
Speaker 3: Saw quickly and be honor him under whateverything. We just said, why can't you have that with conversations like you do on a word document? Undo? Just the last fifteen seconds? Can I just say I love truckers the more I think about it, actually without our stayed starved? Yeah, all right, just take some Let's move on quickly. AnyWho, Nicole?
Speaker 5: What should be on the wall the final mural?
Speaker 8: Good morning? I reckon you should have a wall of scars.
Speaker 13: Scars, scars get scars because.
Speaker 8: Scars I mean like there's a story behind it. And how often you say, oh, what happened there?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 13: Mate?
Speaker 8: And they'll they'll tell you a story and I think they're pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a wall of scars and what it might look like for some cosmetic surgery business around the corner.
Speaker 2: It would be pretty confronting. You're just walking past the wall and they started like a photo.
Speaker 3: A cute wall of victims or some sort of crime scene. It gets your attention though, it would get your attention. The ward of scars, war of Grand's ward of dogs or scars. That's your progression, Nicole. We're brainstorming at the moment. Thank you very much your idea. Let's go to thank you, Let's go to Scott. Hello, Hello Scott, you're on the road. What's your idea? Mate?
Speaker 13: My more here is an Australian dug in the sixteen seventies.
Speaker 3: Well, a couple of holdings up there, like a commodore on a tarana.
Speaker 10: Oh even earlier.
Speaker 14: What's the old barrows or.
Speaker 3: Yeap word of cars would be great. That's a lovely idea, Scott. Thank you very much. Thank you, have a good day mate. Let's go to Akara.
Speaker 8: Now, good morning, Christian and team.
Speaker 3: How's it going, Yes, Car, how is your weekend?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 8: Lovely, lovely, not too bad at all.
Speaker 14: My idea is, you've got a wall of dogs, you've got a wall of grands, why not a wall of cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I am getting every day angry complaints from the cat people, death threats and stuff like that. They cut up rough cats.
Speaker 5: Is a good owner, Kara?
Speaker 14: Yes, I have two cats and a dog, and I have to say the cats keep us on our coas I just have so much personality, and they gang up on the dog.
Speaker 3: So I think being ganged up on by cats a.
Speaker 8: Little toy kervoodle.
Speaker 3: He's it coming.
Speaker 2: But the cats is beloved as dogs like everyone universal. We put up a wall of cats, will there still be that same love from the community.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I think it was some sort of shrine. That's why we have to We couldn't call it the ward of cats. We'd have to call it the shrine of cats. I'm on board, Kara, great idea, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: The Last Wall, the Last Mural. We're giving it away. It's on Victor or a parade. You can have whatever you want on there, it will go. And on the ones we've done so far is the wall of cat note dogs, ants, dogs, Yeah, but scars, knees, backsides, buttcks of Melbourne. Now we've got.
Speaker 5: People would come a farm and I've been to that Arn't museum Moana.
Speaker 3: There's some strange stuff there that has put Hobart on the map. They've got a wall of a different time, not quite a but that would be a great talking point. AnyWho don't send us those photos still clean my mox more your grands, that's not that be the next one that drops into my inbox. Where were we? This is right? We've got a wall to give away a Victoria parade. We've done the wall of dogs, We've done the wall of of grants. It doesn't have to be lots of things, it can be just one. So far your suggestions today, then, Christian, have about a wall a truck with us? You'd starve it's so aggressive for me. It's just this guy here, right, and then people starving in the background, rob and they're tummies. Christian?
Speaker 5: What about wall of Melbourne's most famous pubs?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, like that, Nick, Christian idea for the wall mural people who've died in the last twelve months. Oh and that is It's a lovely idea, but it makes Yeah, it is lovely. Yeah, Christian, if you can I wind, if you had to do the shrine of cats, I'm saying we can't call it wall of cats. They're too arrogant. You've gotta have a shine of cats. You might have all the neighborhood cats hissing at the wall that they wouldn't be doing that as a very smelly wall. Christian. I'd like the idea of the shine of cats. But how about a wall of Australian inventions?
Speaker 9: The goon sack, the shoey Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh wow, what a wall of culture.
Speaker 7: I was thinking more hills, Hoist River.
Speaker 2: Mawa, we're run quickly down with the old Australian smashed.
Speaker 3: Very proud of that Australia.
Speaker 7: The bottle flash box flight recorder is another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. It's quite a wall up. There is a lot of random stuff. Let's go to work, Catherine. Good morning, Catherine. Hi, I'm good, had a great weekend and hello again, and hello Catherine. What's you go on the wall?
Speaker 8: I think a wall of public transport over the years, has been quite a few different trains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, type of tram Catherine, girls.
Speaker 7: Yea, the Rattlers, trams, trains, just sort of the history of transport upon that wall here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buses, yeah, yeah, uh, unicycles, many farthings.
Speaker 13: Whatever up there, whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever, any way to promote the show. Catherine, thank you very much for calling in.
Speaker 11: Oh good, not a problem.
Speaker 6: Have a good day, guys, thank.
Speaker 3: You for squeeze. Thank you. Okay, yeah, Lillian, yes, yes, Lenian, what's going on? What's your goal on the wall.
Speaker 8: Just a local sporting hero.
Speaker 3: This is nice there. Now, what do you mean by local sporting hero? Do you mean not the ones we don't know about?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, not like you Murv Hughes or Shane warn Don't get me wrong, they're both fantastic cricketers or and all of that, but like, you know, your grassroots sort of players that have played whether it's cricket, football, soccer, that have done amazing things in sport hockey. My family all play lacrosse. You know, there's so many heroes out there that you just don't hear about, and it would be really good to have, you know, Joe Blow from down the road, that's played seven hundred games, is seventy years old, and you know he's never been regne for what he's done.
Speaker 3: Is he really called Joe Blow?
Speaker 11: I don't know what he's name.
Speaker 3: Look him up on Facebook, gun for bloodyel seven games old, Joe Blow from down the Road. I want to all called Joe Blow from down the Road. I want to be a kid's TV show take over and bluey Joe Blow from down the Road. But you know what, this is a nice idea. You're right because there are all these people that have made a big impact in communities that we don't even know about that uncertain sporting heroes, and I bet people would know who have been their legends over the years in their areas and teams and VFL clubs and.
Speaker 11: So many people from different areas. Give you different people like you know from you know, a forty clubin Edenhope or you know Janning Sheppton or wherever you know, just go getting the whole community community into it.
Speaker 3: Nice idea, Lillian, that's a great idea. Thank you very much for sharing it with us today. Have a good week, you two.
Speaker 4: Bron you're listening to the question of Conl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Idea for the last wall, a wall of all the best Smiths heard lyrics. I want to see Paul Kelly on a little o pin. Not a bad idea, Yes, can we have that? Michael boltwo. What's the one resting his balls by the dock of the bone. I'd love to see that.
Speaker 5: Michael BOMs balls and a mural waters.
Speaker 3: The shrine of Mickey Be's balls. Anyway, let's get into this week's misshard lyrics. It's just another miss heard many Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 5: Time for your brand new misshard lyrics.
Speaker 3: The way this works, we play back your misheard lyrics and if we agree with what you think you're mishearing, if not. And for the Great Ones Hall of favor Last week two Hall of Famous Great Ones listener Nathan Pacifier by she had is it messing with your monkey? And the one we're all still talking about and enjoying, Paul Kelly to her door. He was riding through the cane in the pouring rain on a little pig to her door on a little pig, one of my favorites. I think that would always be all right, brand new one who would go four? First of all Tom White Stripes, seven Nation Army. I'm going to fight them all? Or is it?
Speaker 5: According to Tom's is I'm going to fight a moth?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So subtle. Yeah, I'm going to fight a moth. Yeah. Very hard to fight them as well. They're very slipping to take out Lance kilby hell of her name? Lance? Sure for Lance Moore? Is it knocking on Heaven's door? Guns and roses? Mama, take this badge from me.
Speaker 2: Bama take this.
Speaker 3: Or is it? Mama? Take this bath with me? Oh, Mama, take this bath with me. Bama take this very saying that yes, but that is there. I'm gonna take this bath with me. Bama, take this bath. Fridian yep, nine year old read Christian. My name is read and I'm nine. I love a listen to a show. I hope you like Mammy is heard lyric post Malone. That's what the kids are listening to post Malone at nine? What she got here? Ready? Sunflower by post Malone. But it's out of my control?
Speaker 5: What is that control?
Speaker 3: Comes a little read it's but it sounded like a troll. But is that it does? Readay?
Speaker 5: Ready of faith?
Speaker 3: Come on in Rito well and a nine year old sensation. Robin's got heat waves by glass animals. Heat waves been faking me out, he wears, Or is it, according to Robin eBay has been freaking me out. Some of those deals right now too good to be true. He wears, no freaking me out there, Robin. I'll say this, Robin, the biggest mis hit of the year. Let's go back to Bruce Stewart, Christian in honor of the elections, I've a miss herd lyric the name checks a liberal MP topical holder notes out of touch, You're out of touch. I'm out of time? Or is it your Annan Touch?
Speaker 5: I don't they is it you're Alan Touch, I'm at a time.
Speaker 3: It's brilliant. That is so on the nose. That is one hundred percent. They're saying, they full they foreshadowed Alan Touch. You're Alan Touch. I'm out of time. Bruce Stewart, that is so good. Hall of favor once more, you're Alan Toudge. I'm out of time. It's christ It's so Chris, well done, Bruce.
Speaker 5: Stewart, Hall of Favor.
Speaker 3: I love this one. Finally from Sandy hillis Whomember's fat man Scoop Fat? Where is fat Man scoop, he's got those body issues under control. Where he's formerly fat Man Scoop, Fat Man Scoop? Where's fat Man Scoop? Ever been natured on this station? Fat Man Scoot? Put your hands up now. The original lyrics seminal push your booty out there? Push your booty there? What about on the wall fat man scoot pushing his booty out there? What about warn of booties? Anyway? Miss Her lyric con to Sandy hillis what's your zodiac sign? What's your zodiac sign? A lot more radio friendly than push your booty out there? Nowhere sort of sexes push your booty out there? Is there?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: What's your zodiac sign?
Speaker 5: I get bet your Sagittarius?
Speaker 3: What's your xcite? What's your zodiac sign? Scoop? Come on in, Scoopy, Sandy hillnies. Well done, two great ones today, Alan and fat Man Scoop with the lameous chat up line ever, what's your zodiac side? Great stuff? Thank you very much everyone who sends in their miss lyrics. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au is the email for.
Speaker 4: Yours Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian My whole life.
Speaker 5: I've been singing, what's your zodiac sign?
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was mentally said anything else, Elena. This is a huge discovery. Do you think he was just inquiring a volume about someone zodiac side? All right, sir, let's get into some of your emails. We call late to the party late instead of come in over the weekend. A lot of these emails are to do with the kind of just took off. I think we're span over three days. In the end, we'll We're just simply asking you have all the trades, who's the king of all trades? Who works the hardest on a site and who doesn't? Lots of course, lots of big emotion. And on Friday, one of you. Greg had a great idea to settle this once and for all in a country that it loves its sport and loves its competitiveness, a trade y Olympics. Christian and I have got an idea for trade Olympics. Who can assemble an ikea flap pat the fastest that comes from Emma Jane here, Maybe we should take away the instructions see how they get on. Christian, seeing us a lot of trades use trainers. My Our idea for an event at the Trade Olympics would be trailer speed reversing time penalties apply if they jackknife, will get the trailer off the course.
Speaker 5: That is actually a really good idea, Christian.
Speaker 3: I tell you who the hardest works are brickies. Well that's she got no homes, a lot of threats, threats. If it wasn't for us, we could do a whole phone and couldn't tomorrow. If it wasn't for us, you'd have Russ DJs, You'd have no bratmish, No one would care. If it wasn't everything would be fine. Christian. I was listening to the show Friday whilst I was out with the dog marking his territory. Was it dog marking his tetory or you marking it for or both of you together? Christian, your Trade Olympics big idea. Can't stop thinking about it all weekend. I've got some events to sort out the week from the chaff in the Trading States, A combination of the World's Strongest Man, greatest TV show ever accorded to me Scott of Shining Games and Modern Olympics. The Sparky hammer throw using a roll of electrical y competitors have to throw this as far as they can. The bricky carry move a pile of bricks from one stack to another again under a time. The chippy cabertoss throw a one hundred by one hundred piece of timber over a bar. I love the idea.
Speaker 9: That's like a high jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a really good idea. The concrete barrow sprint a race over one hundred meters with a barrow full of wet concrete points deducted for spillach. The plumber javelin using a length of copper as a spear. They have to hell this these crap These are all groat and ideas. What we have decided because it was so much fun last week hearing your suggestion of trade Olympics, we are going to host the first ever inaugural Tradey Olympics. Huge. Everyone knows that the world's biggest sporting event this year. It's not the Grand Final, it's not the Super Bowl, it's not the Soccer World Cup in guitar at the end of the year. No, we all know it. The Olympic Games is scared of the Commonwealth Games. It's like the bigger bully, isn't it it's like, okay, you've got Olympic gold, but have you.
Speaker 5: Got common Wolf with only six or seven?
Speaker 3: When you take away some of the lightweight countries that can't enter, like Russia, China and America, you'll live with the hardcore. The hard core. You know, it's always a shooting between Australia and TEGV. It's mainly our two countries that bed. And if it's the most of the Colworth Games, let's not get into time. We love it. However, when the world's biggest event is on the Commonwealth Games, there will be the Tradeing Olympics date for diary. By the way, when it is the common Games, we should all know it. Oh July should July maybe a wall of the Colnwealth Games.
Speaker 9: Maybe we need a calendar just all.
Speaker 3: These significant dates. When is we only that we actually had a meeting about this Friday? We did producer Tom he's got the dates twenty eighth of July. That's what I knew as the twenty eighth of July or the twenty ninth or thirty and there were some complications this year twenty eighth of July, there will be the Tradeing Olympics.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time now for this morning's time waster. An amazing story here in Melbourne, a teenager, nineteen year old Gabby has become the youngest person to climb Mount Everest.
Speaker 9: Jeez, that's a teenager.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be using this as a way of try and motivate my team, you know, climb, climb out of beds sometimes at the weekends alone go and climb Mount Everest. And I I was reading up on this. It's quite amazing story actually what nineteen year old Gaby's done. She climbed this with her mum.
Speaker 9: Oh that's the real story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. To me, that's huge because if it was my daughter's they wouldn't make it out of base camp yelling each other. You know, if backpacks are not on straight. If backpacks are on straight, did you wash those goggles? We'll put them on. Where's your water bowl? You don't look after anything nice for you in your dad game? They would they would not be climbing up that together. In my mind, you know, a teenager climbing a mountain with your mom. The teenagers traits him behind. We there ye.
Speaker 9: Dropping along a much more left on this.
Speaker 5: Mountains hate mountains.
Speaker 3: So boring. All right, today's time where it's then to do with this nineteen year old teenager become the youngest Australian ever, then to climb Mount Everest. Today we're looking for your younger movies. Make a movie younger. All right, here's my rio for you, Mark dude. Where's my car seat?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Where about the car? Where's the car seat? And a little baby now warming up? Silver?
Speaker 5: I Pram Sam didn't get for iron?
Speaker 3: Pram like? Interesting? I should have done that so much better. What would I have got? What do I get for I? Pram Sam?
Speaker 9: Still silver?
Speaker 3: Oh? Lovely? The girl with the barney tattoo? I was that purple dinosaur?
Speaker 12: Silver?
Speaker 3: Fuss? Where am I gonna get gold? I thought that was a goal twelve year old angry men? Oh and they're angry and they got a passive verdict.
Speaker 9: There it is, there's your gold.
Speaker 3: There we go. I got a chat on the show recently about one of the greatest musical songs, Fiddler on the Roof. Okay, now the younger version of, of course, top hole Toddler on the roof, Get him down off first, dangerous? How'd you get out there? That little toddler? Gold? And the unnecessary driving Miss Day's granddaughter. Oh, let's not worry about that one. I'm pram Sam Gold. All right, Ria, what have you got? Make a movie younger?
Speaker 9: A superhero going through puberty?
Speaker 2: Why that's bratman, that's gold.
Speaker 3: You look nervous. Praise puberty. Just remember where we were. Lessons learn mushtag, lessons.
Speaker 9: Learned, silence of the prams.
Speaker 5: You judge mine, you'll get the same mild and silver.
Speaker 9: Throw dummy from the train.
Speaker 2: Bronze, okay, tantrum of the opera.
Speaker 12: That's silver, downgraded and one final one. This must be the placenter. Sorry, this must be This must be the place, This must be the placenter.
Speaker 3: It's younger. Yeah, technically he's delivering all right silver.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, Rio, you're in to Mark, I'm ready Younger movies, tween war, good Silver, very smart Alex instead of Donny Dnko Donny Bassinette. That's when Donny Dunko was a little little baby in his bassinet. The dreams have been a gangster one day, Daniel I I thought that was a gold born Hardt not wrong on so many accounts, and Trump struggling to why why we read it out? Nancy Rioted telling me to read it. Four weddings and a christening good silver plus. That's what I get. Judy birthing Miss Daisy, squishing the old pushing the old lady out. Oh my god, you give to an old nana. What's happened here? Andy? Three men in the fetus, God Warren, very good, Nappy Gilmore. Only dude, whar's my pacifier? We brought some baby poop. Let's not give that gold. Do not give that girl? Come on, silver plus teenagers that grunted goats silver plus.
Speaker 5: Three men in a twinkle in their eyes.
Speaker 3: Men who stare at cots, No God, no, babies who stare at boobs are staring going on today, staring Monday, kids who stare at kids to my carriage. We don't want to do. We're asking to make a movie Younger Today. Black head down, so the black corn like that breastfeeding miss Daisy. It's been some unsaving stuff to down at the time. That is a gold, Lee Davis and finally make a movie Younger. A TikTok orange silver, very clever bok.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow Show Today.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow's show. Today Tomorrow on the show. Then today we got some stories about bunk beds and trampolines. We were hearing about your childhood injuries and bunk beds became a running theme along with trampoline injuries, bunk beds, trampolines. Tomorrow on the show, and it exploded after hearing about coat bottles in Perth in high temperatures exploding in the eighties, twelve stitches needed in our viewers chin held up now making onto TV. Who was the legend that came round to interview Patsy.
Speaker 7: Terry willis one and only?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it exploded. More stories of things exploding, and then decision time for us tomorrow morning on the show. What will be the third and final wall that we're giving away on Victoria Parade your own mural. You can have whatever you want. We will painting so many great ideas coming in this final one. If you got any more ideas, it's your own war. What do you think would be great to add up there? We've got the wall of Dogs of twenty one listeners Amazing Dogs, which is almost painted on commercial light on Street. The wall of Gram's been painted this week and then the third and final one. I love this on Rebecca. What about a wall of Melbourne mullets? Love says Melbourne. Nothing says Australia more than the munnet a wall of mull This comes from Rebeccah, who says she's been covering some cracking mullllets. De Boss Beauty in Cows, Philip Island. I love the sound of De Boss Beauty, Rebecca of De Boss Beauty in Cow's Philip Land. Any ideas Everything is up for grabs. We'll be announcing what is going to be on tomorrow's show. You got all day have a thing? Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Thanks for joining us well.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show podcast zoon