Speaker 1: Got anything good. Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. So tomorrow the Bob Dylan movie opens, Complete Unknown, which is on Friday Night, which is really good. And I love the Robbie Williams movie Better Man. There's a whole slew in three months time the eagerly anticipated Bruce Springsteen movie Delivery from Nowhere, where Jamie Allen White plays the Boss, who I think would be brilliant. Now, so there's a lot of these movies now, musical biopics, and I saw it as a Britney Spears one. He actually wrote a book about a couple of years ago, sold out five million copies, and the same director and writer that did Wicked have brought it up. They're going to develop it and it's a hell of a story, the Brittany Spears story. So this morning, I want to know who else deserves a musical biopic, Patsy? Who do you think Breiser? Oh, well, i'd have to say yeah. I mean he's coming out very very soon. Who plays Brian Adams? What would it be called? Because can you change you the trend? It's normally a line or a song title, tongue title. Who would play Break the producers. I said an hour ago, make sure that you brief Patsy On that I've got no idea what we're doing, but I come back to you. We come back to you. Yeah, yeah, please can you just self take a number? Like take a number, Jackie boy, who would it be for you?
Speaker 2: I have just recently watched the Avic documentary on Netflix, and.
Speaker 1: I saw it over Christmas. I didn't think that you would be into hardhouse and tech. Note.
Speaker 2: I knew nothing about a Vach except for the song Sounded Familiar. He's most famous songs. Now, I'm all about a Beachy story, a story this guy has, So I would make it a Vachy biopic because it's all in there. This guy is like born with this incredible talent where he can't even play an instrument, but the laptop is this instrument he's putting the melodies in, and all through his journey in the music industry, he just cares about the music, and they keep trying to like make him play shows, make him make albums, work with this person, work with this band, work with everybody. He's just loves the music and he just wants to get back to make a music man.
Speaker 1: It's a great story. Have you seen both the documentaries, because there's the one I'm Tim. I've seen I'm Tim. I come into the other one. The other one is his last sets, isn't it? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know I've not seen no one.
Speaker 1: I've seen the story of He's seen the story, but didn't see his last ever set.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't expect that to be too document Are.
Speaker 1: You you enough? Were Tim? Were you? I'm out? But I'd pay for a movie for who would play him? And what's it called?
Speaker 2: I think it would be called wake Me Up? The song we just heard, and I think it would be Austin Butler and I know he just was Elvis.
Speaker 1: Wow this and take a number Tim Butler's back as a vichy wake me Up.
Speaker 2: If you bring up a Vecchy, you can sort of see Austin Butler bleaching his hair and coming up beachy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I kind of, yeah, I do. I do know what you mean. But do you think it's enough for a big movie, because ultimately you are seeing a guy who's behind a laptop.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can imagine. I can picture this in the trailer. The he's trying, the music industry is hearing about him. He's getting really popular, and they're like, Okay, what instrument does he play? And the manichesta go he doesn't play an instrument.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Jack goose bugs, goose bugs. That's when this summer, that's what he goes a guy. There's a guy behind a desk chomping on a cigar and someone comes running in Bust, I've got him the next big thing. This guy is gonna blow up huge. We've got to sign him up. All right, what does he plays? Singers? Cheering? Who have you got? He doesn't play any instrument this summer, I'm tim.
Speaker 2: And then you hear it like the same boss with the cigar and like the.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even play. You're never working this chiwn. You can see it, I can feel it. We're going to see you at the Oscars, my friend. We need to start developing this and then but then you are going to come down to Like so when I saw the Blob Dylan movie, it all centers around this big, famous Lamark performance he made at a folk festival where we he went electric for the first time. He risk alienated every single one of his folk fans. The movie two hours building up to it. It's incredible, you building up to a guy going have you got have you got charge? With my laptop just about to play ib I forgot the charger. Okayaty laugh, I'm in the last half out of the set. Oh garbage bands crashed, get the VDMI cables all right, hoo. Deserves a musical biopic nine four one four one O four three and cast it as well, and come up with the movie's title, so it's either a line from a song or a song title. Christian O'Connell Show podcast