Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Guys, Exciting Times. We met him Friday. He's come back to see everyone today. Who am I talking about? Petty cash Man? Who is Petty cash Man? Where the hell were you Friday? Let me walk you back to Friday, my friends, cash Man is back on this radio station. And over the last couple of years, cash Man has been giving away a lot of money. You know, sometimes you catch up with an old friend and something's changed. My god, they look a little bit older, not quite got the flash car they used to have. Cash Man came back last week. He's had a tough couple of years. I don't know if some stocks and shares haven't really come through and he ain't given away barrolos of cash anymore. If you need cash in a flash have we got the Cape Crusader for you? Cold one or four point three?
Speaker 3: Cash Man?
Speaker 1: Cash? So let me take you through. When he was giving some away last week, there was this let me ja down.
Speaker 4: Ain't another fifty for you?
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks? There used to be thousands and thousand pounds as now it's fifty bucks. Another winner, Oh cashtastic fifty for you? You can see what's happening here, so we have our own. If that's the way it's going, we can help you out now with Petty cash Man.
Speaker 4: His supersuits from Ako, his cash.
Speaker 2: My bills are Keyarrio is the penny pinching gold coin hoarding receipt requiring petty cash Man.
Speaker 1: All right, Petty cash Man is back. On Friday. He had seventy one dollars seventy We asked you to call him what he wants some of the money for, not all of it, okay. Eric Lamb bought a three dollar fifty screwdriver for work and can he bothered to do the paperwork for the reimbursement cash man. Petty cash Man was there for him.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, mate, I'm just calculating how much we still go. Understand.
Speaker 4: Heye asked for ten dollars a batteries.
Speaker 5: She was passionately anti trackpad, needed it for her computer mouse. We gave her five dollars because we thought ten dollars for double a's sounded a bit steep.
Speaker 1: Liz needed four dollars fifty for our sausage roll for lunch. She got the four dollars fifty and also had some sauce with it. Liz, thank you very much for the photo you sent. Thanks to petty cash Man, she had a great lunch.
Speaker 5: Damien didn't send a photo of his daughter's zinger meal, but she worked hard at school all week and he wanted fourteen dollars ninety five for a zinger box meal.
Speaker 1: Glen for the meat raffle on Friday night, the Dandodong Workers Club got five five raffle tickets that were one dollars each actually winning to hear from Markelen today, did he have the winning meat duck prize on him? Who has also got money from petty cash Man on Friday?
Speaker 5: Sarah was the last person to clean up from cash man twelve dollars for a large popcorin popcorn this weekend at Heintz.
Speaker 1: All right, so we did have seventy one dollars seventy sorry petty cashman hand how much is left to give away right now?
Speaker 5: There is still twenty five dollars and seventy five cents left in the kiddy?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you want some of the petty cash man for Give us a call now nine four one four one oh four three lines are open. Now, what do you want some small amount of money for from Petty cash Man nine four one four one oh four to three cash Man. Great to see you back today.
Speaker 4: It's miny money Monday.
Speaker 1: He's back nine four one four one o four to three lines are open now four Petty cash Man, The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast. I know sometimes you might get the misapprehension that I'm not a real man's man, but I need you to know the weekend I was working with some top soil and I've got a little bit of mud left under my nails. Actually, as kind of guy has got a problem with the lemon tree in the guard at the moment, I got some new top star that should be fine.
Speaker 5: Callous is on the hands from the shovel.
Speaker 1: Not quite yet? No, but they are rough. Can they not have a smoother handle? Please? Pullings? You know, I could like that nice sort of quilted toilet roll. Can they have a nice velvet handle? Does it have to be that if you're what you used to sort of that sharp? Would like that in that hands on that I worry about splinters when I used to shovel as well.
Speaker 5: Were you need gloves.
Speaker 1: Actually dony gloves that is peak middle aging, isn't it when you've actually got gardening gloves or gloves to use around the house. All right, So petty cash Man is.
Speaker 4: Here, his super suits from Ako, his cash. My bill's a keyarrio.
Speaker 2: He's the penny pinching gold coin horning receipt requiring petty cash Man.
Speaker 1: All right, Petty cash Man has twenty five dollars and seventy five cents? What would you like some of it for? Cash man is ready?
Speaker 2: Hi there, How can petty cash Man help you today?
Speaker 1: On the line? Right now, Petty cash Man, we have young Jimmy. Good morning, Jimmy, Good morning, Christian. How's your weekend? Jimmy good thanks. Yeah, what was the highlight of the weekend. What was the best thing you did?
Speaker 6: Arm? Not much because I got home from school care up on Friday, so.
Speaker 1: You're pretty tired.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How was school camp? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It was good. We did lost that to release three nights and four days.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well did you miss mamal dad or was it good? Fun to get away?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 6: Fun to get away?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, So young Jimmy, then you need some cash Monday morning. How much do you need Jimmy? Ah?
Speaker 6: Five dollars for a bouncy ball at rebel.
Speaker 1: What do you need the bouncy ball for?
Speaker 6: I played four square at school with my friends, but my friend it went down Miss Alley Wayne, we lost it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would have ruined your weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well listen, petty cash Man's got a heart. He's going to give you the money with a warning and a life lesson. But yes, you can have that bouncy ball. Jimmy, thank you. That's all right. Maybe thank you cash Man. It's not money, thank you, petty cash Man.
Speaker 6: Thank you, petty Cashman.
Speaker 1: Oh, he says quickly on the microphone. He's he says this.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Thanky, Wow, I've never ever done that before. Extraordinary times the bouncing ball did it to the great man. All right, Jimmy, enjoy the bouncing ball?
Speaker 6: Thanky?
Speaker 1: Did I just say that now? Jimmy, enjoy the bouncing ball. All that's going on in the Melbourne radio walks right now? Yeah? I did bridget good morning, Good morning, petty cash Man. Don't spend it all well no, no, no, that one I just played.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to alarm you, but my funds are getting awfully low.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what are they now? After Jimmy's cleaned us out?
Speaker 5: We have twenty dollars and seventy five cents. How much you after, Bridget?
Speaker 1: I'll like three dollars please, became, What are you going for? What are you after? My fourteen year old son eight jim Sins every day school a dollar at dim sim, so I need to give him three today please.
Speaker 4: Yum yum yum, Bridget. The jim Sims.
Speaker 3: Are on me.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need to borrow the company card Christian because I am officially broke.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we've got some money there, seventeen dollars. Come on now, Felicity, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, I'm bigging guess man.
Speaker 1: My boss has given me the flu and I needed coffee. That's that my week? Okay, So where do you normally go to get your coffee? How much is it? It's five dollars fifty but I'll pay the fifty cents, so I am.
Speaker 5: Don't do this.
Speaker 1: It's the community is too much.
Speaker 5: Please with petty caps.
Speaker 1: We're asking listeners for fifty cents, game.
Speaker 4: Over asking for five bucks.
Speaker 5: We got to pay the whole there's no pero to be made out of. We bought Felicity almost of her own.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, petty cash man would not want that. Petty cash man, what do you say?
Speaker 3: You can spend that fifty cents however you like. Felicity will pay for the whole fee.
Speaker 1: You are five dollars fifty winner. Oh my god, jubilant scenes today with PCM as he's now known as Jackie Boy. How much have we got there?
Speaker 5: Twelve dollars twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gotta go next. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Hey, petty cash man, I think we should go splurgch out and get Christians some glass for his delicate hands. Listen, these aren't delicates. These are the hands of a surgeon. Because the surgical precision that I ride this desk and control the radio show. You can't have callous mankey trady hands. Suddenly they're like splurging over the faders. It's a very fine precise art.
Speaker 5: Surgeons do use gloves, though.
Speaker 1: Get me some gloves then, please, because those wooden handles on the shovels have got a splinter. Over the weekend, I opened up our first aid kit did you know it has a splinter removal thing in that?
Speaker 5: What if a little pair of tays?
Speaker 1: No, it's a tiny little sort of needle in a plastic sort of case and you can pluck away and to get the to prize it out. There are over all things spinsers. Isn't the second ancient thing you can't stall that exists? All right? So petty cashman is here, Jack? How much he got left?
Speaker 5: He's got twelve dollars and twenty five cents?
Speaker 3: Wow, wee?
Speaker 2: Who's first on the scene at the vending machine? Who'll give you five bucks for your fare on the bus?
Speaker 4: Why? It's petty cash man.
Speaker 1: It's not cash man, it's petty cash man. These are the times who live in my friend's Austere times because you're in Sydney. Down the line, Huckey comes in before she goes what does all steer mean?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: As you say on today's show, he's still learning words.
Speaker 4: It's lovely alright.
Speaker 5: Did you overuse it then during the morning he didn't use a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Trish is on the line. Good morning Trish Fish.
Speaker 7: Good morning Christian. How are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Now? What do you need the money for? Trish, Oh, petty cashman.
Speaker 7: Petty cashman, help me please, I need a dollar fifty for a stamp. I've canceled some insurance policies and they want two separate letters in two separate envelopes to the same address. So I really desperately need dollar fifty to post the other lest now.
Speaker 1: I need just creep up a stamper's a dollar.
Speaker 7: Fifty and dollar fifty disgusting.
Speaker 5: I remember when they were forty five cents.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at the Times. Now dollar fifty for stamps?
Speaker 7: Please please, please, petty cash man, help a girl out on the Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Your money's in the mail.
Speaker 1: Trish, Hey, wait a minute, mister postman. But yeah, do that one as well. What's the song?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, wait a minute, what postman?
Speaker 3: Postman?
Speaker 4: Hey, mister posts.
Speaker 1: Again, It's better I think very less words. Friday too much you and cashman. Now let's put them back in his box.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need to borrow the company card, Christian, because I am officially bro.
Speaker 1: No, yeah you're not, but yes you can have there. Gonna have your stamp. By the way, I don't know whether it's medical insurance. She was count saying, I've got medical insurance how to go for a physio last year and I went to paint. You know often they go, oh, and your medical insurance provided there's there's taken off forty dollars, only twenty five you'd have to make. They'd covered fifty cents of it. I'm joking. Oh, you're kidding, petty cash man. They are also in ostere times.
Speaker 3: My friends.
Speaker 1: Now we got a young alfie on the line is twelve. Good morning Alfie.
Speaker 6: Hi high, petty cash man. My father's day stules coming up soon. I need five dollars to buy my dad's a story holder and a barbecue. Can I please have it? Please, petty cashman?
Speaker 1: God tell me what you get? Its valley for money.
Speaker 5: They're doing stubby holders at the school father's store.
Speaker 1: School. Gosh, stubby holders at the father's day store for kids. They got brought a whiskey. Sare discounselors everything for the old man, haven't That's an interesting school I made at school today, Mummy, a stubby holder, Dad's alcohol. We brewed our own today.
Speaker 5: Mummy.
Speaker 1: We're doing moonshine. Moonshine we're making in the yard, Petty cash man, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Well, Daddy you'll be very happy with that stubby holder.
Speaker 3: Alfie, it's on me, petty cash Man.
Speaker 6: I said, yes, Alfie, thanky, petty cash Man.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Alfie.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, Alfie, thank you very much. Just got a line now, chack how much money he has? Petty cashman got left five dollars and seventy five cents.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to alarm you, but my funds are getting awfully low.
Speaker 4: Wow leanne hi, Hi ped cash man?
Speaker 1: Please today? Please?
Speaker 7: Can I have four dollars fifty for my daughter's pie?
Speaker 1: I drive all the way to Mornington from black Rock. Obviously pretty good pie. Oh yeah, she's silly at and this place is amazing, the good food cafe, all gluten free, absolutely beautiful. I need fifty because's a long way to go for a pie.
Speaker 3: Great mom, happy pie day.
Speaker 1: How much should we got? Can we can we get two pies? One? Fully?
Speaker 5: We can give her an extra dollar thirty five maybe petrol money to get down there.
Speaker 7: I'll put in the rest. I'll get a Lamington for.
Speaker 4: It, because they're to die for. How much this is?
Speaker 1: This is the end times? How much just the Lammington?
Speaker 3: The Leamington's are four seventy beautiful.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could get some tomato sauce with that extra dollar, three or four packets.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'll have to check the money box.
Speaker 1: What a shock, we have more money. You get the lemon chee against the pie.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, beautiful, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Cash Man.
Speaker 1: All right, he's back.
Speaker 7: Worth the drive?
Speaker 1: Thank you? What's the show now? Petty Cashman is back Friday? I can't see any production doing now.
Speaker 2: Friday means Petty cash Man day, so be there or B square you should go on?
Speaker 5: Who's lying?
Speaker 1: Thank god you're here. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast