Speaker 1: We're asking the darndest thing. I sound that such a understand dad, you're.
Speaker 2: A kid, Well, Laura, you always come to the show and you go. Guys, my kids have said the darned.
Speaker 3: Pretty much all I say, to be honest, it's my My entire content is all the things that my kids do and say, so I completely relate to this.
Speaker 1: It'd say some funny things inconvenient times.
Speaker 3: Bridge, No, but they also say things that are really really embarrassing. But you just get to a point as a mum where you're like, it's part and parcel rob.
Speaker 1: What does your kids say that embarrassed you?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys are going yeah. So just to give you guys a little bit of context, I was pretty tone and you know buff when I first got married with every kid, that slowly declined. But my wife was pregnant with the third one, and one day she just blurts out, she goes, I'm so excited for the babies to arrive, and I'm like, babies, you mean baby? She goes, no, yours, and then she comes and rubs my tummy and says, and yours daddy. Needless to say, I joined the gym shortly after.
Speaker 2: I can imagine that's pretty. That is embarrassing. Also, I love that we just have to take Rob's word for it, like, I'm sure you're buff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe I have everyone right there, like I used to be buff, and we're like, yeah, forty five years ago, let.
Speaker 1: It go, okay.
Speaker 3: I also understand it when women are like, I got bigger when I had kids.
Speaker 1: But dads, what are your excuse? Amy, what's the dardest thing your children said?
Speaker 4: Hello, my love? Oh hello, I got married in May and my daughter was my sail girl.
Speaker 5: Of course, we get out of the car and she decides to send standard the end of.
Speaker 4: The altar with her face, grows up and goes, oh, I'm not marrying him, and he actually walk.
Speaker 3: So her dad she doesn't want to marry her dad, so where her stepdad was no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, her dad dad.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I'm tapping out. Yeah, that should have been me in the Bachelor. Yeah I feel the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, bless her. Did she end up walking down the aisle or she didn't do it?
Speaker 5: Her dad came and picked her up and carry it down.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's so so much rejection from your own daughter.
Speaker 1: And she didn't fulfill her duty. Did she throw the pedals?
Speaker 5: She threw? She threw three pedals and it actually cost me almost two hundred dollars to clean up three pedals.
Speaker 2: Wow, kids costume money. Last one tenure on thirteen one, six five. What's the darndest thing your kids ever?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 5: H Brittany Laura and Hi, my son walked in on me when I was putting a sanitary pad on and he freaked right out and came out screaming for the rest of the family about the biggest band aid he'd ever been in, and how we need an ambulance and.
Speaker 1: This been a massacre in it.
Speaker 3: But you know what fair it does.
Speaker 1: Look like No, buts, let's be really here. That's I wouldn't have said a message. I mean it does. It's like a massacre and the last week. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's what you have to have, like a big pad which looks like a big thick band aid.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I've got the mental image.