Speaker 1: Good Morning is a Christian Connall show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: Oh You're shiky.
Speaker 3: I felt sorry for actually after I saw her.
Speaker 4: Reaction Rensday ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Red Balloons, the Christian No Connall Show. I'm gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Welcome to Friday Show. Good morning, Jack, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Pats Morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, I hope everyone's well this morning. So every Friday morning, the first half hour of this show, we go around the team me, Jack and Pants, and we tell you about the things we're into at the moment. We do this every Friday, and we call it double thumbs up Friday. Jack, you would agree with me. Patsy owns this feature, Yeah, I said.
Speaker 3: When I went in for that surgery a few weeks ago, the nurse actually said her favorite part of the show is Patty's Kmart advertisements.
Speaker 4: That I spent all this time worrying about stuff, and we just need to do make those bits longer and our bit shorter, Jack, that which would have a bigger show. I think, all right, perhaps you kick us off as always there, mate, double thumbs up? What's it for you?
Speaker 5: And I am going back to camut Jack, I'm going back online to came up. Our friends that came out sent me a little bundle of their august home living range.
Speaker 4: Our friends, our friends that classic commercial radio phrase, and our friends that came out.
Speaker 3: So they've said now they are starting to support you. They've sent you something for free.
Speaker 5: Yes essentially, essentially, Yes, yes they did, and I was quite taken. They sent me it's called the Arcasia serving stand sure about that?
Speaker 4: I mean my friends, I know what they're up to. Early I needed to glance at some notes I wanted.
Speaker 3: And all of it doesn't feel as genuine anymore. You're reading off the script they sent you wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why don't you want to get it wrong? Take it back friends that you're hanging out with now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is great.
Speaker 4: Business has got you.
Speaker 2: We cracked it out Saturday night. We had a platter with some cheese.
Speaker 4: What is it? Can we know what it is? You're just give us the title? So I don't work. They're in the warehouse. I don't know what the arcades here is. I'm not friends who camar they hate me?
Speaker 5: Do you know the old fashioned high tea stands where they're on like a level. It's very similar, but copy is and it's wooden and metal, and it's quite trendy to look at.
Speaker 4: Oh so trendy. Trend is house?
Speaker 3: Oh a piece on the table?
Speaker 4: What you're twenty thirty five? Welcome to the future anyway, beautiful.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put pictures up on my instat We'll have it online.
Speaker 4: We'll not safe for work hashtag trendy.
Speaker 3: Put it up on our Instagram as well. Obliged to, but came up with.
Speaker 6: Hatag fat Jack.
Speaker 5: I was quite taken by nineteen bucks and they're also launching their master Class series, so it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I supposed to go for master Class, isn't it? Camar Spellberg's got one.
Speaker 7: There, isn't it?
Speaker 5: During Lasha If you're looking for something to do, jump on to Masterclass came up?
Speaker 4: Can you get a master?
Speaker 2: Tell you?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: They've got all of some leading chefs and some leading interior designers. And what they do They go and look at all the latest range from Kmart and how it might be useful in your own home.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an AD just ad us to an AD.
Speaker 4: Master car something else, so it's an advertorial a master. Wonder what they're doing in this episode of some All Camar anyway?
Speaker 5: A listener Scott's a going out contacted me on install last night because I was going on about my snowpeas and I couldn't get them, and he said, have you heard of the veggie car? It's a car in we itbe a local business.
Speaker 4: What's happened to you? Are you hungover? It's it's a veggie cart? What is it? Is it cart?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: Is it trending?
Speaker 5: Think of a car salesman, only he's got fruit and vegere.
Speaker 4: You winding me up? This is something used up in the eighties, in the nineteen fifties, some guy with a horse and car turnips turnips, get your first turnips.
Speaker 5: Anyway, you ring him up, We'll go on Facebook.
Speaker 4: You ring up and need another couple of heart. He's got zucchini on you.
Speaker 3: He'll come to your house, uber ven.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 5: It's a lovely little business and they use all the local produce at Weerriby and May and they service all of the western suburbs. So Scott recommends it, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to try them. I'm going to ring them this week and do an order.
Speaker 4: Incredible and epic, one of the greatest ever, one of the greatest ever. Double thumbs up on Patsy. So much going on there, let's all just take a break.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you just tuned in, man, you are lucky that you miss wappened five minutes ago. All right, we're doing double thumbs Up Friday and we've just been patsyed. It's turn out to get Jack post Jack. What are you giving the double thumbs up to you?
Speaker 7: Mate?
Speaker 3: Biank and I are doing a quiz every Saturday morning called the Saturday Quiz. Doesn't come in you newspaper. It goes as a text message straight to your phone. So you go to the Saturday Quiz dot Com. You put in your phone number. Then Saturday morning, when you're eating breakfast, they texture you, open it up and you do your quiz, either battle each other or do it together. And then yeah, it's really cool and it's a friend of Biancher's who is doing it with her partner, the Saturday Quiz dot Com. If you like some trivia on a Saturday morning over your coffee.
Speaker 4: They have such a night life style together, don't they. That is lovely. Yeah, I'd love to do that, but not ruined it.
Speaker 2: Teenage daughters, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the wood. I think that's a lovely idea. We're doing a have you guys still stuck to sometimes hanging out on zoom with your mates?
Speaker 3: No, it's drifted away tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We're all doing this thing on zoom together. All our friends were all hosting a Christmas kind of Yeah, I know it's like August the weekend, but a Christmas kind of July online on Zoom and it's each family has to do the quiz round, has to do a round each see.
Speaker 3: I find that. I think that's exciting.
Speaker 4: Right, So I'm doing the music. I thought, I just make it easier. I'm doing the music round and I'm actually going to knit one of our features, you know, the one second we do with the one I thought, if I played one second of classic Christmas songs so our producers don't do anything else today, I needed to work on that audio.
Speaker 3: Why Christmas songs? Why don't you just do the ones we do on the show because Christmas in July. Oh sorry I missed a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, try and use the headphones on your head.
Speaker 3: Well you on zoomers. Yesterday, Christian and I had to do a zoom call the fifteen minutes before we got on the call.
Speaker 4: I need to share a screen. I didn't know how to do that. And it was Sunday night, Granddad going online for the first time, and.
Speaker 3: I'm leaning over your shoulder pointing its yeah.
Speaker 4: And then you need to lock back out and log back in again. And what was that password? Young man? Oh?
Speaker 8: Thank you, Sonny.
Speaker 3: My second double thumbs up. This week won't come around in your life very often. But when it does, let me tell you think carefully about what toilet role holder you choose for your bathroom. Bank and I are living in the New York style loft temporary accommodation. They've got the little spring loaded one.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I hate that take a booby track, but to fuse a bomb, I.
Speaker 3: Hate that one. At home, we've just got the normal L shape that comes off the walls and L show.
Speaker 4: That's all the world needs.
Speaker 3: That's all you need.
Speaker 4: You slide it easy on and off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes two seconds. No one ever complains about the role not being changed because it's so easy to change it. The spring loaded one I hate so much. Every time we get to the end of the role, I hate doing a little like.
Speaker 4: Push it in, try and get an aggressive action on it.
Speaker 3: Then it flings like and actually bounces away out of it, and I feel like it's going to fall in the toilet one day. Then you've got to do the same thing to get it back in. Next time you're renovating or changing the bathroom, whatever you do, go for the simple L shaped toilet roll holder.
Speaker 4: We can advise you we live in the house. I had one of these and I refuse to ever use it after a while because it's a nightmare. So in the end I would just put all the loo roles go on the top of the system behind you. You just use that just lean. It's actually a workout. It gets a good bit of a bleak action. Go, let's a cool workout getting the new role. They were like, why can't you put them on the roll with?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 4: Thing? Is so good? It clicks you. Does it like a sling shot in your palm when you try and change it.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Right, Finally, my double thumbs up Friday this week. First of all, there is a new five part documentary. This will be the next documentary we're all talking about. It is incredible. It's on stan It's called Outcry Right. It's about a high school football player. It is hard to watch at times, but it is incredible. One of the best documentaries I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Definitely getting into that.
Speaker 4: True crime one if you like making a murder or anything like, this one is unbelievable. It's come from HBO, which you know the Simpsons and the Sopranos, and it's one of the first kind of documentaries they got involved in. It is incredible. Outcry five parts. It's on stand It just dropped, as I believe the kids say this week. That's very good. The other thing that also is very good, finished watching over the weekend is on Netflix is Oay the OA.
Speaker 7: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 4: I would describe it as kind of like if you like Stranger Things, It's like Stranger Things, but for grown ups it is outstanding. Only two seasons of it, but very very good, really really smart show. I don't know how to describe it, really, but yeah, I guess the closest thing I do is kind of like if you like Stranger Things and Supernatural, but for grown u it's very very smart. Even the teenagers liked it. It was really really good.
Speaker 3: Said for grownups, why you letting a third en year old.
Speaker 4: Watch because they behave thank you the way you grow them up, letting the watch TV shows with you. So yeah, that's called the A. And the other thing I'm really into at the moment is hot chocolate. I'm still not drinking at the moment, no boots, So now I need to I was told that you need to replace.
Speaker 3: It with a different rich today hot chocolate.
Speaker 4: No every night hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: So what brand? Because there's hot chocolate and there's hot chocolate, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm I meant to tell her the brand I use. I do use one every time. See this is why she's the queen of the brands. You know, I'm not an influencer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you wanted to get sent to you for free, then you the name.
Speaker 4: Well look, let's be back here next rod. I'll tell you what the brand is. But I make hot chocolate for me and the girls, and then we all sit down every night we watch a bit of a TV show together.
Speaker 7: Chocolates it is.
Speaker 2: I love it with marshmallows.
Speaker 4: No, not with marshmallows. Only on Saturday night. That you can't have that on my mind tuesnight, maas of that wad Li's Chaos Christiannell The.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connells Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's play Christian O'Connell's tin K Power Tower, all right before we play with you guys in five minutes time, Jack and pats are you ready as live guinea pigs? Y?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 4: So this is how it works. Well, we give you fifteen seconds on the clock. We give you the category. You've got to name as many things in that category as you can in fifteen seconds. That's Are you ready for yours?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna let you go.
Speaker 7: First.
Speaker 4: Of all schools at the moment is Jack is on twenty two. Very close. Actually, Patsy, you're good under pressure. You've got eleven, which is half back. All right, Patsy, are you ready? I am? Girls names beginning with.
Speaker 5: A oh, Audrey, Amelia, Annabelle, Annalise, Enna, Um, i'm anya, i'm um?
Speaker 2: Did I say Anles?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: Idea?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh dear. Aubrey's with a B. Aubrey.
Speaker 3: Aubrey like the town we.
Speaker 2: Had a little girl in our crash.
Speaker 8: Aubrey.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that umpire's decisions.
Speaker 3: I think the buzzer went anyway.
Speaker 4: Six six okay, Jackie boy Boys names beginning with me Billy Ben.
Speaker 6: Bo yep, Barry Bill yep, Ben Adict yep, Bastile.
Speaker 4: What I mean a great sounding name. Just do what Patsy to go. Yeah, there was a kid in some crash, so we all just get fobbed off with that one.
Speaker 3: If a Bastiel calls, that counts seven with Bastiel six with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Later on this morning. Now only if this is going to work. But let's just describe what's going to happen, well, hopefully happen. Jack's dad, John is primed with a shovel in your charm. That's right underneath the sword. In that garden. Somewhere is a time capsule in a milo tin that you buried when you're about ten years of age. That's right on the other line. In Adelaide is a psychic clairvoint called Wendy Button, and she is going to try and use her clairvoyancy skills as a medium to channel where it is in the garden. Yep. She will then direct John, Jack's dad with a shovel to dig and hopefully unearth the time capsule.
Speaker 3: We've made a grid of the backyard so she'll say I'm feeling see eleven, and then Dad will go dig a hole there, yep, and hopefully uproote the milo tin.
Speaker 4: Now you've been in conversation. She's wanted details like photos of as close as you can around that age, and a couple of different ones of the of the garden that I believe there was a misunderstanding where she was getting some kind of something coming from the other side or the third eye. Don't how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before she even started asking for photos of the backyard, she said, I had a vision and I feel like you had an uneven backyard. It wasn't flat.
Speaker 4: She's going to do a quote Platinet psychic gardener.
Speaker 3: I gonna recommend some great landscape, great great deal, use the code word psychic.
Speaker 4: But then we think she was looking at the wrong house.
Speaker 3: She may be the backyard is completely flat, so I might have been hovering over.
Speaker 4: The psychic sat Nab was on the bleak. You know what happens, doesn't it, you know? But now she's she's looking at the right house. Yeah, yep, this is great, wonderful. Anyway. That's at ten past eight this morning on Psychic Friday. Distance ready unlock your minds, allow your thoughts to flow free. Remember you have a power Oh we met up with that. None of its English Connall's ten K tower tower. Okay, ten k power tower. One thousand dollars up for grabs every day, and this rolls on till next week as well. So one of he's going to win one thousand dollars right now. Up first this morning is Amy.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Amy, Good morning Christian pattern Jack. How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. Happy Friday, Amy. And if you had your tea or a cup of coffee, you're ready to go.
Speaker 10: I am. I've got my coffee sitting here with me.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, And just got to see where are you right now? Are you at work or are.
Speaker 1: You at home?
Speaker 10: I'm almost at work. I'm currently sitting in a Bunnings car park about five hundred meters from my work.
Speaker 4: Okay, you work in Bunnings.
Speaker 10: No, I work in a hospital.
Speaker 4: But you're in the Bunnings car park that.
Speaker 10: I'm in the Bunnings car park. I had to pull over so you could hear me.
Speaker 3: Probably okay, expensive.
Speaker 4: All right, Amy, are you ready? I am Olympic.
Speaker 10: Sports okay, gymnastics, sprinting high jump, shot put, triple jump, freestyle, butterfly. Oh my god, shooting.
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 4: Really well, Jack, you did eight. It's great, very very good. Okay, let's see if it's enough to win the one thousand dollars for Amy. Take her on? Is Ben? This morning? Good morning Ben?
Speaker 11: Good morning team. How are you?
Speaker 4: We're good Benny by, Welcome to the show. And where are you Ben?
Speaker 11: I'm on my way to work somewhere between Talkie and Melbourne. I'm going to come in unfortunately today.
Speaker 4: That's the spirit. Ben, is your employee. You've got employee the month right here. This is what Jack center like two weeks ago. We had to reading back into the studio here. Yeah, Ben, here's your category. Ben. You've got fifteen seconds on types of pets.
Speaker 11: All right, dog, horse, cat, chicken, cow, donkey in you ostriache, mouth, sheer, rat, bird, paris.
Speaker 4: Well wow, will you know your pets?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Ben actually works in a pet shop down. I put the wrong category.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many petshops are selling ostriches.
Speaker 4: And what about the pet mouse and a pet rat?
Speaker 11: Ye have both of them. I didn't have an ostrich though.
Speaker 4: All right, Ben, you win one thousand dollars. Well, you can turn around. You don't need to go to work. Ben, have a great weekend. Tough playing the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast Late.
Speaker 4: All right, your emails would call Late Laparty. You can email us about whatever you want, something you heard on the show or you haven't heard on the show.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 4: First, we go to Vicky Christian. Yesterday morning, you were talking about movie baddies for the mount Rushmore. You mentioned that the British actor Jeremy Irons was in die Hard too. Jeremy Irons was in die Hard. Three regards Vicky, Vicky, I don't want to fall out of you. He was in die Hard too. I was right, you're wrong, and I've actually just checked. He played Simon Gruber. Hans Gruber was Alan Rickman. Simon Kruber was his brother, avenging his death. That's why he targeted MacLean.
Speaker 3: There was someone trying to correct you yesterday as well, saying Jeremy Irons wasn't Scar but he is Alan Rickman. Now I double checked that it was Jeremy Irony.
Speaker 4: So listen when it comes to Jeremy Irons.
Speaker 3: Challenge Christian.
Speaker 4: Please, I might get occasionally wrong about footy, but when it comes to Jeremy Irons, I bow to nobody. Did you see that I've had three different emails about my Jeremy iron fact. We're in a global pandemic. Can we just agree to disagree on Jeremy Irons. Hopefully we can move on and put the whole Jeremy Irons thing when we do. Who's calling Christian? Yes, I want Jeremy Irons. I buve anybody else onto he can clarify and just need a couple of things. You were in Die Hard two. I'm going to get Vicky up on the other line. And also you definitely were the voice of Scar in the Lion King. This comes on Brie. Christina was listening to this show the other day on the iHeartRadio app. You were doing app you were doing three to Tuesday And what did your parents tell you? My dad always told me listen to this. My dad always told me if I looked out the window at lightning, it would come in and get me. Why why did father do that? My first job after finishing high school was in a video shop that had a huge ceiling to floor windows along one entire side of the building. All video shops had that today, so you could see the huge glittering array of all those cassettes that were already trying to hire out at the weekend when there was a thunderstorm. I could never put the video cases back on the shelves near those windows because I was too scared. That's on, Brie. Christian and I had the show yesterday morning as you played Joy of Sex? Bingo, Can I request that you do this every Thursday morning? It cheered me up. No end reminiscing about the great book.
Speaker 3: We can't play anymore. Did you notice Pat's took it home last night?
Speaker 2: No, it's in my lucker still.
Speaker 4: Why do you need a copy of The Joy of Sex here?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: And I forgot I had it at time. I get so many books and stuff.
Speaker 4: See, no you don't.
Speaker 3: As soon as the show finished there yesterday you came and got it.
Speaker 4: Go up, yea my special pornographic library they have here, bubble my news journals now wait, there aren't any. It's just poor. Growing up, my parents had a copy in the living room bookshelf.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, whose mind?
Speaker 4: Dad had a copy of the Joy of Sex? Just shut there while you having friends around on the vicar around for tea and I can know all you Australians do, don't you always have more tea? Vicar? What's this book? Have some more biscuits? The Joy of Sex Book in my parents' living room bookshelf I can't get my mind away from that was right next to the Dictionary and art Collection of your Favorite Things Christian Encyclopedia. I was always mortified. When their friends came around, they would go, oh, what's this and start getting it open and go, your parents have got a sex book. Years later, my parents down size and we never saw the book again. I'm not sure where they burnt it. Anyway, it reminded me of yesterday. Thank you very much for that. That's from Rebecca and this one comes from Ken Christian. Yesterday Jack was talking about a text he got from his wife about the dog and hits steamy business. Could you just remind people of the actual SMX testament? It came in yesterday to Jack why he's on air from his lovely wife Bianca.
Speaker 3: I walked Luna, she pooped and paid. It's crazy how steamy Luna's poop gets in the winter. Love you.
Speaker 4: This was about eight point thirty. You know, Jack is live on it, and that's what he had to receive from his wife. Anyway, he said. A couple of weeks ago, his wife sent him one of those Monday motivation screenshots. Facebook's full of this, isn't it Monday motivation? It's always a sunrise, always a sunrise, and some name pop lyrics or search for the hero inside of you, but it's always a sunrise. Anyways, his wife's sitting into one of those.
Speaker 7: Monday motivation text him.
Speaker 4: My wife sent me this. If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bike. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. Christians at work at the time, I was on the toilet, so I just replied, I'm on the toilet. Please advice Ken, Ken, That's brilliant, very funny. Thank you very much, Ken, and for all your emails this week, Email the show always whenever you want, Lakesla Party. Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 8: Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Jackpost Dad, John in the Garden, his childhood God and with a shovel, prime to start digging trying to unearth and uncover the time capsule that was buried twenty two years ago. At least, yeah, a mino ten in this time capsule that we're going to all.
Speaker 3: This Stefpord for is least a photo of man?
Speaker 4: How you give it the least. We've got a psychic ready tuning in with a third eye in an adelaide. And now you say it's at least a photo.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what else I put in there, but it's not empty. It's not just the photo. There's more stuff in there. I can't remember what it was. The idea was to teach future civilizations about what it was like to be a boy in the mid nineties in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, the thing I love yesterday is on our producer's WhatsApp group. You gave us your dad's phone number, so they've got it ready to now the contact in your phone said Dad Post. Now it begs the question how many dads have you got?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: If you had to identify your dad as Dad post my dad in my phone, because I've only got the one Dad is simply Dad? Why is yours dad? And then your surname Dad's post.
Speaker 3: Mum is mom post too? I like to have I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I like the sister post brother post.
Speaker 3: I like to fill out the contact list thoroughly, so have a first name and a second name. Right, So I didn't just mum and dad felt unfinished.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, I've got it now now and it's in Bugger me all down in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Hey, in the meantime, you know how we were talking about posters on your bedroom wall as we were kids. The other day I had Kylie Minogue and Suzanna Hoffs came up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that name was the most frequent one from people of the eighties.
Speaker 3: I didn't really know what the Bengals look like because I was born in eighty seven, so I missed the Bengals. Last night I got served a YouTube clip of the Bengals playing Manic Monday Live. I go, all right, well, this would be a good chance to see what Susanna Hoffs actually looks like in real life, because everybody's raving about Susanna Hoffs. Then I go down a bit of it. That's a current day one. She looks great. She's almost sixty, I think, and she looks fantastic. I go down a wormhole looking at their clips and go back into the eighties. There's a clip from nineteen eighty eight. They're playing on a Dutch TV show, the song in your Room. Suzanna Hoffs, lead singer of the band, and she's doing these sideway looks at the camera like really sultry.
Speaker 7: She knows you're watching.
Speaker 3: I have a crush on the nineteen eighty eight Susanna Hoffs.
Speaker 4: And I had two posters on my bedroomall Kelly LeBrock and Susannah Hoffs. Okay. I had one on the left, one on the right, So wherever I looked, my ladies were at. It's like my teenage bedroom was a hareen me, Suzannah Hoffs and Kelly LeBrock. Okay, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Happy to clear my wall. I don't even need a secondary person.
Speaker 4: This should happy to just Susannah Hoffs has been in my life. But I guess, like twenty odd years, Jack, you can't now retroactively. Also fancy get off my woman?
Speaker 3: Well you fine, you've had it. It sounds like you've had her for thirty years.
Speaker 4: So we belong together, Jack, me and Susannah Hoffs.
Speaker 3: But can you do this. Can you go and have a crush on someone from the past, from a different era, because I don't know. I then I just kept going video after video, walk like an Egyptian manic Monday.
Speaker 4: Then I suggest, if you want to focus on the show today, do not go anywhere near the solo song she had come and get yours on my side of the bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I'm very interested in that was.
Speaker 4: A song, and that was a teenage boy to me. I think I actually fainted when I saw the video for that.
Speaker 3: What is it about her looking down the barrel.
Speaker 4: Of stop it? We got a busy show today. Okay, all right, my mind is spinning right now. A couple of years ago I actually got to interview the other lady on my wall, Kelly Lebroc, right, and she was lovely, right, she was really really funny. Anyway, couple of hours later, right, my producer, cause goes, Kelly Lebroc, I would like to take up for dinner tonight.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh now wait wait wait you're married obviously, now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, this is this? Is it? The thirteen year old me tremps of this. Well, I'm shaken as I go, what do you mean? She goes. She really loves it. She finds English people charming. She'd like to thank you and take you up for dinner tonight. I'm like, oh, well, all right, and there you go. Here's the restaurant she's going to be at this time, Her managers going to be there for a bit just for drinks, and then he's gonna then he has to go. I'm literally I can almost like, this is it. Life has been finally so kind to me. I think I better check with my actual wife that she's okay with me going out with a woman that I fancy for thirty years. But surely she's not going to get away of that. Nothing's actually going to happen. But anyway, it turns up my wife had a huge problem.
Speaker 13: Really his story all these years, you think you know someone and you want to get in the way of me hanging out.
Speaker 4: With Kelly Lebrot, will shame on you, so called wife and which we put this in the vowels.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast has asked.
Speaker 4: The question can you a crush on somebody? Fancies crush on someone? Just feels like an old world. Even I said that out loud, and we've been saying it. It just it just dates us. The kid's not saying there's no crush talk. I might start my one, you got to crush on that little boys school. At the moment, no one says crush anymore. It's going to pass away with us. But anyway, can you ever crush? Just's keep the the war going. Can you ever cross on someone from a different era, Patsy? Have you ever fancied someone from a different era?
Speaker 5: Clint Eastwood, particularly in the seventies Harbor Harbor again?
Speaker 4: Worse than that? I mean, I literally know what it's sayings stunning. I never actually outside of like a high school eighties movie, I've never seen I've never seen it outside of that fake world of Hollywood. Anyone say hubbah habba other than pats It's not even an Australian thing. I've never heard it anywhere in the world.
Speaker 5: Beautiful looking man, stunning man, right, talented and clever and.
Speaker 4: The other During the song Jack and I just as back to this her first name, which is obviously airbrushed out there because you've obviously had a look at what he looked like in his so called prime Blake Carrington from Dynisee in the eighties. Now silver Fox, Well, it was a grand had in it he was. It was not even gray haired. I mean he was an old dude.
Speaker 3: Super old man. And that's old man.
Speaker 4: How insulting man? Is that what I'm in your phone? Mother? Way? Young old man? The yog the young old man. Blake Carrington is a really old He was an old crusty dude.
Speaker 2: He wasn't crusty he was.
Speaker 4: It was a gray head, white, old old granddad dynasty was a walking carse judging.
Speaker 3: So do you have a crush on him now or you have on him there?
Speaker 2: Then I did? But Clint, Clint is still the flame is still as strong as ever.
Speaker 4: Jack. You know what it is. I've got it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: There's a type here, isn't it? You like nearly dead old man? Do you imagine that you sort of go out together, they die, you get all the money. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I'm a black widow.
Speaker 4: Yesterday after the show, we were chatting to her about wedding rings, and do you remember she's I like a giant.
Speaker 3: A big one.
Speaker 4: It's actually like it's like a dumbbell. It's a ring and also something to smash someone in the face.
Speaker 1: With Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So the last two shows, something extraordinary is starting to happen. And when we began the show on Monday, we were having a rant about, you know, the videos of the you know, i'd use the word Karen's because I don't think that's even their names. But anyway, the people who were and these are a minority, but some of the people who are going around, you know, quoting all the rubbish on the internet about nineteen forty eight in their human rights, and it felt like there were a lot of people like that when and there aren't. But that was the beginning of this week and now it feels like what's happened over the last saw thirty six hours to us on this show, and I guess to you because you're hearing it and you're driving all this now has actually just been reminded of the amazing people which there are a lot of right now in this city, which is really hurting right now. You know, the situation here in Melbourne is suddenly very very very serious. What I'm talking about is towards the end of Wednesday show, I had an email from a lady called Ebony, a nurse on a covid ward and she said that the staff there, all the doctors and nurses, they're working flat out hours and hours and hours, and they just need energy drinks. That's what they need. They're dehydrated. They haven't They simply haven't got the time. The situation they're in on those covid wards, as you can appreciate, you haven't got time to have your half hour, hour long lunch break, go down to a canteen. You'll needed every second moment is needed you looking after patients and then run into another bed. And so they just needed it. There's something quite humble about asking for help for a drink. And that was at the end of the show on Wednesday, and obviously this was in the last couple of minutes. Within an hour, there were loads of you emailing calling the station, you know, and these are people, some of you who haven't got a lot of money right now, might be on job keeper, but all saying I will chip in twenty bucks just to buy some enity drinks, to buy a couple of bottles of parade? Is that what they really need right now? And then someone who heard all this was the guy works quite high up on AIA cour Damien, and he called it yesterday and he very generously. He didn't even want to come on out. I had to insist he came on. Hey, he didn't really want a plug. That's what they're not while they were doing it, but they wanted to help out. And he chipped in an amazing amount of money, five thousand dollars, which even if you don't know how much it is for bler parade, let me tell you, it's a lot of powerade, right, it's a lot of parades, about two and a half thousand bottles. Suddenly for the one word, the one ward that Ebony works on one turner, it's too many parade okay, And so we thought, do you know what, We've now got so much powerade, we can try and help out a couple of other wards. So we ended yesterday's show with it's good news we can help out more wards. And this has all come from a lady who hasn't even replied to any of my emails because she's working ten twelve hour days and we have an email to get on the show. But I hope you're listening, Ebony, or I hope this can get to you, because without you right stepping forward to say can you help us? And telling us about somebody other than yourself and your team. There none of this is going to happen when you hear what's happened in the last sort of twelve hours, and it really is the last twelve hours. The phone call I had yesterday evening eight o'clock, it is amazing what one person you Ebany has started. So anyway, yesterday were undated with all these people coming forward about people you know that you love the work on these COVID wards. Have you listened to this some of these messages we got yesterday after the breakfast show.
Speaker 14: Hi, I'm Liz.
Speaker 8: I nominate my daughter Maddie, who's doing an amazing job at the dannyong Ed department. Hi, and my name's Leanne and I work at Saint Vincent's Public Hospital, and I like to shout out to all my colleague im the intensive care units who are doing an amazing job looking after the COVID patients.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 12: I'm Janis.
Speaker 9: I'd like to nominate the Greek team of nurses and staff who work at eight East in St. Vincent's Public My daughter's Jilly is one of them. I know they're doing it tough right now, but I'm just so full of admiration creatures them.
Speaker 15: Hi.
Speaker 10: My name's Brittany.
Speaker 8: I'm one of the nurses at the Austin Hospital in Hardelberg.
Speaker 4: I'm from the.
Speaker 3: Emergency department and just wanted to shout out to my whole ed the amazing job that they're doing continuously over the last few weeks.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is a big thank you to my sister Evon and all the staff working at Western Hospital Sunshine in the ICU and rispiratory units doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Keep up the good work, guys.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my mum, Bernie Mason, who's a COVID nurse at Knox's Private Love you, mum, You're a hero.
Speaker 7: Are they amazing?
Speaker 4: Just hearing about all these names and all these people they what a great way for us to be reminded of all the good that is in this city right now, and where we were Monday when we're all a bit angry and shouting at the people for not behaving how they should be behaving. Suddenly reminded of all these people right now. Suddenly we know their names, we know where they're working right now in this city, trying to save people's lives, so the good news gets even better. So we were inundated yesterday and we even heard from Coca Cola Australia and they've got involved. Guess what, it's more powerade. I worry that soon hospital has going Oh god, it's not there, is it? With more power? Turn the lights off? But tend we're not in.
Speaker 3: A nurse or doctor in this country will never go thirsty again.
Speaker 4: Every time I click my fingers, another doctor or nurse is having a sip of Poweraide Coat Australia have I've got involved, thank you very much. They're offering five thousand bottles of powerade. How many is that so far? Seven half thousand bottles and five thousand bottles of Mount Franklin water. Now to you and I this might seem a bit extreme, but I'm telling you now, there are so many emails I've got from actual doctors and nurses. They're wearing. You've seen the gear on the news, that big kind of ppe gear they're in that all day. They're dehydrated, they're very hot. They just simply need a drink very quickly. Haven't got time to go down the canteen. So this is really, really good news. So I've got some more emails coming up next. But the really big thing why should listen in five minutes time more than anything else on the show today, is we've had some amazing news, and the amazing news have got to eat yesterday evening at eight o'clock in the evening. I tell you what it is in five minutes time. But it means that we can help loads more people, like lots of doctors and nurse and all the staff that work there. And I really need you to listen because you might know some more wards that haven't stepped forward yet. Because the people that do this job they are selfless, and on Monday we saw people that weren't that. But they are selfless. They're not about themselves, They're about helping other people. And they are the worst people. My mum was a nurse support odd years the worst people to step forward actually say actually we need to support right there. They feel bad about moaning because they are confronted their reality every single out of the day of people in real diny. They almost feel guilty about, Hey, can I have a glass of water? Can I have a protein bar or something like that, or a coffee to keep me going, so I need to listen in five minutes time. It's really important, but it will make you feel good. It's a great way for you to end.
Speaker 1: The week Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So the big thing we need from you at the moment on the show is only one thing ready, and that is just to tell us if you know anyone who works on a COVID ward that needs some support, it's come to our attention. The last sort of thirty six hours that's actually want. These are these doctors, nurses and all the admin staff as well, all working so hard around the clock at the moment in very very desperate situations. Is they need to inbase it.
Speaker 7: They need it.
Speaker 4: They need a drink, they need hydration, they need energy drinks and so luckily we can actually help them out. Damien who's the CEO of AIA, has offered five thousand dollars worth of Powerade and energy drinks. And then Coca Cola Australia stepped in yesterday evening and we're offering five thousand bottles of Parade. If you need powerade next week, you won't find it. Okay, but understand why, Okay, we're not being selfish, We're giving it to need it more than us, and five thousand bottles of Mount Franklin water as well. And if you want to know just just hearing the message to be just played from the ones we had yesterday after the show. Here's Another's just one of the many emails I had in yesterday when we just asked you the only one who works on the COVID ward, we'd like to help them out. We just need what we just need to know. What else do you need? And where are you? Christian? Myowi's daughter is a nurse at Saint Vincent Hospital. Over the past few months he's been in the emergency department. Can't fully describe how proud I am. I bet you are, a dad, Darryl. She called me the other night was very upset she'd lost one of her patients to COVID. I'm sure we all know, but you need to remind her because of the situation and quarantine and how infectious diseases, the family couldn't be there with him if she found it so distressing. All you have is the nurses there are on duty at the time to say goodbye to you. These angels in blue do so much more than the actual medical help that's required. I don't want to sing it out my daughter, because she's one member of a huge team. She would consider herself a junior member of the team. I bet she's more than that, and I think she'd actually be very embarrassed and have a go at me if for emailing you, because she listens to the show. I know though, that they are exhausted, they're scared, they're frustrated. I worry about her as you would about your daughters. The guy you had on yesterday, your friend, Damien, actually brought a tear to my eye when he called in. He seems such a nice guy. He is actually offering five thousand dollars worth of help. A lot of companies advertised discounts bonuses to first responders, but you said yes soon on the show that the last people to ask for help. It's not in their nature. They do what they do because they want to help us other people. So thank you for asking do they need help? They do, Darryl, thank you very much for your lovely email. Well, we've got some good news before I get that. That's someone who's just called in right now, we should take her call. Candy S.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Candy. So is this you we're talking about the moment? Do you work as part of these teams who are life savers.
Speaker 12: Yes, I've got a wonderful, much appreciated day off today and I was just listening, obviously with some of the calls that you've had in and I did bring a tear to my eye. I'm a nurse educator, so while I am not hands on with the patients on the COVID boards, my role is to support the unit managers, the staff, sometimes the medical officers. Basically just supporting anyone who needs nursing education, making sure that they have the skills that they need to be able to do the jobs that they've been asked to do really challenging circumstances, and they're doing an amazing job. These these nurses are exhausted and they're still they keep turning up day after day. Anytime they get a cough or a sniffle, as Premier Andrews has said, they obviously need to go and get swabs. So they're off for a couple of days, which means someone needs to step into their shoes and there's a huge support from the community. Retired nurses nurses who pop their hands up. There are surge nurses. They're doing an amazing job too, because they're the people that are stepping in the roll. And it's just it's just brought a tear to my eye to hear the community and how they're all rally rallying behind these amazing stuff, the nurses and doctors, the cleaners, the kitchen stuff. Everybody's everybody is scared and that's okay. That's okay because it is scary times. But the main thing is we will get through this.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll get through this.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for recording in us and letting us know about the work you do and that your team know about as well, because we kind of just see the daily updates of numbers and stats and it's a never ending stream of stats, and we've somehow have become removed from the real humans that are actually involved loved ones and the people you see on the walls. These are real people. They're not numbers, they're not stats. It's not just some daily update, and so it is it's really powerful for us to actually know what you guys are up against and whatever we can do to help people actually do want to out right now. It's a great way for us to focus our minds because everyone felt depressed yesterday at seeing how the high the numbers were. It was like, this is not the news we wanted today. But you guys are really you know, you're at the front edge of this.
Speaker 12: Absolutely. I must have been. I was pretty crestfallen when I heard the numbers, and a lot of the patients that we've got, obviously from age care families for most of the most part, they're not allowing to come and say goodbye. And it hits the nursing stuff really hard too, because these have been active community members. They've been you know, there's someone's grandma or granddad and they don't have their loved ones around them. They've got us. But we certainly do the best we can. And I'd like the families out there to know that the nurses every day, everything stops if it comes to that point for someone in there, obviously the end of their life, that everything stops us to make that person they get their respect and they didn't visit their data deserve Well.
Speaker 4: What a wonderful thing for you to say right now. We all need to be reminded of that. Candice listen. Thank you very much for giving us a call, and thank you very much to all the work you're doing right now and all your staff as well. With the great thing about what's happened at last twenty four hours on the show is we'll be reminded of what the greatness is that is in this city and what you guys are doing right now, So know that it is appreciated, and we are trying to do in a small way what we can do to support. And obviously I am getting so many calls and emails and people they are in you know, tough financial situations at the way, but they want to give ten twenty bucks to try and buy you guys some energy drinks or a bottle of water. So people, people are coming forward, they want to support the work you're doing.
Speaker 7: So know that you are appreciated.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Melbourne, and thank you obviously for the gold community for the humanity behind it. Again I reiterate, please keep masks on today and may everybody look after themselves because peop will get through.
Speaker 7: These we will.
Speaker 4: Candies, look after yourself, Stay.
Speaker 12: Safe, Shelby, thank you, take care all right.
Speaker 4: So I'll end on this then, right, and this is the really good news. Yesterday evening I was going through all the emails and when I got my haircut, and afterwards, I was sat my caat eating a cheeseburger, because that's kind of wild and crazy guy I am. And then I remembered, and this this is all significant. Then I remembered my wife had sent me a text going, there's a Coals opposite where you are where I was gett my haircut. Can you nip it and get bin bags? And I wanted to pretend I hadn't seen the text because I was just tired and I want to go home. So I went into Carls and I got my bim bags and getting back in the car, I have a quick look at the emails because there were so many coming in. I didn't want to miss anything and capture them and get them on the show today. And then I saw this one from a lady called Carmel, and I saw the top that she works at Cole's and it said, hey, listen, I've just read your Instagram post. We here at Coles would love to help. And I scrolled down the bomb You're not obsessed with people's job titles, and I saw that she is head of marketing and sponsorship, and I was like, so I sent her a quick email because I just want to get home. I said, hey, listen, I've got your email. And I don't know why I said this to her, okay, but I was tired. I put in them. I said, I listen you, I've just got your email. Bizarre thing is I've just come out of Cole's. Will you guys? Have I been activating on a camera somewhere like he's here? Email him now? And then I said, I've just got some bin bags. I didn't have my glasses on me and accidentally, in the dark in my car, I click send. As I'm driving away, I'm thinking I don't even said goodbye, thank you all giving my phone number.
Speaker 7: What if I done?
Speaker 4: She's just got some boring email about the fact I've got bim bangs. I haven't said we really need your help. I then I pull over. I'm panicking that I've ruined this whole thing. I see that she's got a phone number, and I called her and go, hey, listener's Christian.
Speaker 7: I've just really your.
Speaker 4: Email about bim bags. Please can we put Don't let that be the first encounter with me. So I'm going to be speaking to after today's show. Here's what Coles would like to do. Coles are huge. They've got the stock that these doctors, nurses and candies told us about and all the messages and emails you've heard about. They've got this and start. They've got the deliverity.
Speaker 7: Better do this.
Speaker 4: Coals want to come on board. They can really now take this, they can get these. I'm hoping that we can build up care packages for as many wards as we can around Melbourn. Which is why I need you to tell me about the ones that we don't know, don't even worry about if you think I've aready heard from them. We can't hear enough in these different wards at the moment. The more Wards that we hear from from you guys, your our eyes and ears out there today, the more chance we've got to getting these care packages to a lot more people. Now Coal's getting involved is going to make all the difference for us. You know, we can get sort of parade out to people and water next week and we can really do that, but the Coal's getting involved takes us to another level. And you're talking about helping hundreds of people right now and imagine being on those wards and just seeing these packages turn up, whether it's coffee, deodorant, a ready meal, an energy drink, knowing that someone has actually seen them, even though we can't see them at the moment. We're hidden away from each other, aren't we, because we're in quarantine, But knowing that we're actually thinking of them, that is just going to in that moment, that is going to just hopefully open up their hearts, pouring their hearts into everybody else. So I heard you today. Please if you know anyone put it on Facebook. Do you know anyone out there, any of your friends you might not even be aware of. They might know someone who is a cousin aunts who's working in a COVID war. We need to try and get as many people as possible. But Coles are going to get the stuff out there next week, which is fantastic news. So thank you very much. Carmel and I I'm asked to say Cole's do a great range of binliners as well. That one's very good. It's the thirty liter drawstream one. It's centered as well. I love that, you know, So anyway, please email the show. I need you how today? Just this over the weekend. Tell me about who is working and where and what they need. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: How we describe what might or might not happen for the next half an hour. Let's just describe the cast of characters. We're going to meet you in the next five minutes. There's Jackpost and we're going to meet the ten year old Jackpost. We're going to chat to Jack's dad John. So John's ready to go.
Speaker 3: He's all ready to go.
Speaker 4: Is he happy to do this? Because I know he's a mega fan of sc N garyan Tim in the morning. It must be livid that not only has he got to dig up the back garden, he's missing out in twenty minutes of Gary and Tim this morning.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he's got to Cassette running on garyan Tim. But this is what I said. I said, Dad, the great news Christian wants you to be on the show tomorrow. We're doing this thing in the backyard. We want you to be digging. He wants you on the phone or Dad wrote back yep.
Speaker 4: And then he's the old school Clint Eastwood kind of down and men a few words, and then there's a lady we're about to speak to now who is waiting for us in Adelaide. Vicky the clairvoyt medium sick cry when you to speak to those producers, this is a Halloween thing for the Haunted House. When tickets to the Gold Haunted House this weekend, Psychic I said to them, this is Halloween anyway. It's all we've got right now, Psychic Friday. Then, we're trying to find where in Jack's garden that he grew up in it's childhood God, and where he burried this time capsule when he was ten years of age in a mino two.
Speaker 3: That's right, only got one month to find it before my parents move out of the house. So it's now never.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, So let's first of all get the psychic on the line now line from Adelaide. We've got Vicky Button. Good morning, Vicki, Good morning, Vicky. Thank you very much for helping us out this morning trying to locate this time capsule from Jack's past.
Speaker 14: You've got the pressure on me, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: But surely you must have worked with all kinds of different people over the years of doing what you do I have.
Speaker 14: But usually it's people that have lost something very recently, not from twenty five years ago. Yeah, they bought the pressures.
Speaker 4: On now, Vicky tummy. How many years have you been doing this?
Speaker 14: Well, probably doing readings for people from for about twenty five years. But my whole entire life I've had abilities, right, And.
Speaker 4: When did you first become aware of this as you were a kid to use something as a kid?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: And what forms it with you? Because some people are audio voids, aren't there where they can hear things?
Speaker 3: Or yeah?
Speaker 14: Mine is visual. I do hear, but mainly it's visual. So I close my eyes and it all forms envisions in my mind.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, And at times this must be quite hard. It's an amazing gift, very very because are you ever chatting to people you meet for the first time, they haven't come to see you professionally, and you're seeing things about their past or future?
Speaker 7: Does that happen?
Speaker 14: It does, but I choose not to. I choose to just block that off when I'm just engaging with people, unless and then if they ask me questions, I'll switch into It's like a switch in mode, switch on, switch off.
Speaker 7: Okay, gotcha all right.
Speaker 4: So the milo teen you've been looking at the backguard and the photos.
Speaker 14: This is this is what I got first was I was just informed that it was I wasn't even informed what it was. I was informed it was a time capsule for Jack Post. That's the only information I had to start with.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the kind of producers we have.
Speaker 4: Are you seeing me shouting at them in an hour's time? Don't need to switch her off to that one.
Speaker 14: So I started off with just focusing on jack Post and a time capsule. That's I focused on that. I didn't know what suburb of his parents lived, what the house looked like, anything, And that's when a vision started coming through and I could see this really big, long retaining wall which was bricks, red bricks. And then to see if you stood outside the back door and you went left, you went round the corner and there was a gate around the side, and I saw a structure on the left in the backyard and over on the right and a huge tree, and there was what it looked like to me was you know those little plastic domes that you put on the lawn that go over taps to protect something, or the top of a seerage lid or something like that that's felt to be back in the northwest corner.
Speaker 4: This is really specific? Is this resonating specific?
Speaker 14: Because I've got this whole now, You've gotta remember, I'm in Adelaide and I'm you're over there. I'm just using my mind. I'm not standing in the backyard and I don't even know I didn't even know where he lived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well, so some things that are that are resonating. Gate is on the left hand side. There is a structure on the left, a little bungalow there. Don't know about the green cap, but there's no sort of sprinklers or hoes in the backyard. But is that is it is the time capsule near that you see?
Speaker 14: What I'm wondering is if I am I seeing what was there when you were there or what's there now?
Speaker 4: You stuck between two different years?
Speaker 7: Do you think?
Speaker 14: Yeah, because what I'm I start when I first started visualizing, I'm flashing there's a whole I saw a whole heap of stuff in the backyard. Then it flashed to nothing in the backyard. Then there was a whole heap of stuff, And I'm thinking, hang on, why is it doing that? But Jack has since sent me a photo of the backyard and when he was a child, there was a playground and it was it was a busy backyard. But now there's nothing.
Speaker 3: There, that's true.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So I'm flashing between what was there when you put it there and what's there now?
Speaker 3: All right, So what we're going to do is after this, my dad is going to be in the backyard with the shovel or Dad, I mean, I would do it, but I'm in here. So Dad's going to be the digger today.
Speaker 14: Hopefully that will make that'll make me feel like if want if I'm in the wrong place and Dad's digging hard.
Speaker 4: You want me to get paid for any of this? That's what's going to happen. And not only of those producers. Won't we pay for any of their work this week either?
Speaker 14: It makes me feel so much real great.
Speaker 4: All right, Well listen, Vicky, We're going to take a break for five minutes, and then when we come back, we'll see if you can help. John's Jack's dad, so we'll start channeling him. And angry man with a shovel right now, who doesn't want to be taking any part of this. So if you can picture that and then that we'll see what we can find, all right.
Speaker 1: He Christian O'Connell show podcast in Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Vicky is online one. She's a clairvoyant medium. We're using her skills to try and locate the time capsule, a Milo tin that was buried twenty two years ago in Jack's childhood backyard. Online two is going to be John, which is Jack's dad right now, but you so bad? Just said? Does he not want to be on the radio. He's a fan of Gary and him on SCN.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 4: I get the feeling of that. Vicky, No, your dad, John, No one really wants to be involved in this. I'm sort of get the whole thing right anyway, we're here now, we're committed. Come on, everyone, let's get Vicky a back the psychicking Adelaide. You'd still got great news, everybody. Vicky's went, so you're you're ready, you're primed, You've opened up the third eye. All right, let's let's get Jack Stadd John on right now. Good morning, mister post.
Speaker 15: Is that you Gary?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 4: Christian, I'm good, Thank you very much for helping us out this morning. John, and I know it's a fresh morning out that the ground is going to be a bit at firm as well with your shovel. But uh, you're a great man helping us out. John. So you ready to start digging?
Speaker 15: Yes, I've stopped already.
Speaker 10: John.
Speaker 15: Well, I want to get ahead of the psychic.
Speaker 3: You ruined the whole ber I didn't come in and get it.
Speaker 4: It's now Jack stadd versus the psychic. He's taking this in a different way.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So, Vicky, we've got a very eager digger here. John's already started.
Speaker 14: So guide himself should just hang up there.
Speaker 9: I should.
Speaker 4: So Jack's are gonna now describe so everyone listening can try and visualize from above an aerial image of your garden.
Speaker 3: That's right, it's the backyard. Vicky's got the same thing. Dad's got the same thing. It's gridded up.
Speaker 4: Your dad's in it. I hope he's not just tearing up a map or something. Right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know classic grid a's across the top bees, Well, actually it's not a classic grid. I thought it would be letters.
Speaker 4: Across the top and then you go accesses will access No, this.
Speaker 3: Is just like a bunch of a's. Then it goes into a bunch of bees with numbers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So I wanted this clarity to make this easier everyone. You've now made it impossible for anyone to play it, at least when Vicky says radio SKU right now.
Speaker 3: When Vicky says the number, Dad will know where to did yeah?
Speaker 4: Forget everybody else listening? Yeah, yourself? All right, Vicky? Where is that my notes in the time capsule.
Speaker 14: I'm picking up a two?
Speaker 4: A two? John? Do you know where a two is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I'm just moving yeah right.
Speaker 4: Good man? Dig please?
Speaker 14: I saw him there.
Speaker 4: That's the power.
Speaker 3: So Dad is actually digging near the there there is a tree.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's near a tree in a shed. But there's something green there as well, like a green plastics. No, a green plastics, A man made greenstructure, okay, not natural?
Speaker 9: Dad.
Speaker 3: Can you still hear us? Why you dig?
Speaker 15: I can?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like you're digging started.
Speaker 15: Because you're talking to me, Jack.
Speaker 14: Did you write on black texture on the lid numbers?
Speaker 3: Possible? The sad thing is, Vicky, I I don't remember a lot of what I did with the time capsule. The only thing I remember is putting a photograph of myself in there.
Speaker 4: How is that going to help future civilizations? By the way, just a photo of you?
Speaker 3: No, that was just so when they see all the knowledge I gave him, they can.
Speaker 14: And would you have seen somebody that decided to put it in one spot and then changed him mind and went to another spot and then changed.
Speaker 4: I mean I could answer that one for him. He is that kind of person alone, ten year old boy.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I didn't dig it up again. I could have had many found that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, once it was once it was.
Speaker 3: Buried, it was done. You know what the green man made thing could be?
Speaker 1: Vicky?
Speaker 3: Is the Milo tin?
Speaker 7: Is green?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 4: Ah? The shoes falling off the foot? Now welcome to Psychic Friday, the mystic Milo Tin.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I also thought there is something buried down where that C five square is. Is there a tree down below there?
Speaker 4: There is?
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's something down there as well.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what's something not right now? I ain't hearing any diggings.
Speaker 15: I'll just stopped because I heard that and I did bury it.
Speaker 10: You married what there?
Speaker 14: John?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 11: Possum?
Speaker 14: You dig that up.
Speaker 15: Area?
Speaker 3: Keep digging. We're going to go to the news scene. Yeah, when do we pull the pin on this? He can't dig all morning?
Speaker 10: He can.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Radio Digging one four point three. We really didn't think this part of it. Three Did we just get to hear a guy?
Speaker 14: Did he hit something?
Speaker 4: I need to let people know we do have meetings about this stuff. We must have just run out of time or not bother think about what we actually gonna hear on air.
Speaker 3: Online? One down online too, everybody happy? All right by.
Speaker 4: Describe the digging zone at the moment. What have you actually done, Johnny boy?
Speaker 15: Well, there's used to be another tree, and so I'm digging between those trees because that's what Jack thoughty he buried up between the truth just hit a brick, and I do think there's some bricks underneath, so that my obviously Jack wouldn't have buried us under the bricks, so I wouldn't think.
Speaker 14: I saw red bricks.
Speaker 4: Prize, Okay, you're not getting paid until you get the mind.
Speaker 14: No, because you're in the area right.
Speaker 4: Keep it.
Speaker 14: We're going to goss have taken over.
Speaker 3: It would have been it wouldn't be too deep. That was only a little boys.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Where are we with this. Well, okay, I know, I know, I blamed the producers completely for my idea. All right, let's go back to the scene right now, Jack's childhood guard in the backyard. Online two is Jack stad John with the shovel, who's been digging for the last ten minutes trying to find this time capsule that Jack buried twenty two years ago. Jack can't remember where he buried it, so we're using a clairvoyt medium on the line from Adelaide. Vicky, welcome back, VICKI hello, yep, yep, you're here. Good news. And Vicky, have you had any more visions during the news No, okay, and let's go back to John with the shovel. John, welcome back.
Speaker 15: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh poor guy.
Speaker 4: Poor guys in a trench right now. Have you found anything, John? Have you found the time capsule?
Speaker 15: I've found the Barnes. Did you bury your barone?
Speaker 14: Jeff?
Speaker 3: No, but Mum said that the rabbits are back there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Now, this is like some sort of serial killers, but set up at the back there.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: You say that the police coming around soon, shutting it all down. Got Fred West on the line. All right, So Vicky, they haven't found the tin yet. What's that? What's he doing now? Putting a crucifix uping for? Is that you? What are you doing? Carry on? I fail you dig? Okay, John, carry on digging. It's great to meet a post person actually likes to work.
Speaker 2: It's very refreshing this guy.
Speaker 4: Word with your son. Travel for Monday, Vicky. Yeah, any more areas in the garden. There's there no luck so far with the time capsule.
Speaker 14: No, that was mainly that back corner. It was always going to be that back corner. Wait, there's a shed been built on there.
Speaker 3: Now to dig up the shed, demolish the.
Speaker 4: Busy weekend?
Speaker 9: Mate?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, so where do where does this leave us? Nowhere?
Speaker 10: The slave jet?
Speaker 14: John continuing to dig, doesn't it feel John?
Speaker 4: We're going to have to work on this project?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 15: Oh, look, all work after. I don't worry about the spirit.
Speaker 4: This all right? Stay there. You two will come back to you in a moment. There's two. Today's time waste of them with all this psychic going song, psychic movies today, Psychic movies is what we're after. BlimE, is that the time it's caught tonight? We're done so only do three, all right, Psychic movies. Tarot Mama from the Train, Tarot Old, Yeah, dude, yep, he's coming to me. There it is, dude.
Speaker 3: I know that's a gold plus.
Speaker 4: I knew there was something about Mary.
Speaker 3: That's a gold as well.
Speaker 4: Oh brother, there Art Thou there you go, damn it, number the three. You're right, Jack, what have you got? Psychic movies?
Speaker 3: John Edwards the hands gold, Yeah, took it, took it around in a moment to remember the great Cleavoy and John Edwards, even though you never told me. Yep, I know what you did last summer.
Speaker 4: Oh that is gold plus. Very good. Welcome to the Ambassador's Lounge.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And Cloudy with the chance of Crystal Balls.
Speaker 4: Oh very good. Paying for another gold all right? Send us your then, psychic movies. We're rejoining the Diggers in a minute.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We will rejoin Jack Stander John at the dig right now in a couple of moments. Before that, and Vicky the Psychic. Before that, we're gonna mark your outword time Wasters, which today is psychic movies. Jack. You're ready to mark Crystal Boys, Crystal Balls in the Hood, Silver burn after Palm reading Silver plus when Harry met Sally in the Last Life.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that, and I was trying to think of one for Harry Mettal.
Speaker 4: I can imagine that movie actually being made as well.
Speaker 3: I was going to go, you know, my Harry met Sally, wanted to go with Billy Crystal.
Speaker 4: Ball in the story. We could get back to them after Against the Gold Good Fortune fellas Silver sidekicks on a plane. Yes, Sivil plus Batman versus Supernatural.
Speaker 3: Man, Bronze being John Edwards Gold, I.
Speaker 4: Have total recall Gold, the Hills have a third eye, Civil plus Silence of the scams, No they're not. Yes, Sleepless in the Seance, Silver reading Miss Daisy Civil plus Harry Potter and the Chamber of I know all your secrets.
Speaker 3: Bronze, Dude, I know where my car is not as good as yours, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Clardy, with a chance of Jude jacksone Fortune, reading of the Spotless Mind, Silver, all the President's Mediums Gold, I'm Pam and finally this morning you Kerry and Barrick. Thank you very much for this. My best friend's wedding will only last six months.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's sad civil plus only lady can send in something as well.
Speaker 4: All right, shall we rejoin the dig get on when it pick it up?
Speaker 3: Running out of time?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go back to Vicky the clairvoye online one in Adelaide stool. She's not moved. He's still there.
Speaker 10: Vicky, yep, still here.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for trying to help us out this morning as well. If you want to find out more about Vicky's been doing this for many, many years, Vicky Button, psychic dot com. That's it.
Speaker 14: Gotcha on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, I'm everywhere.
Speaker 7: Okay, uh.
Speaker 4: And then we got to let's not forget the man who's been digging for what half an hour? An hour? It's a fresh morning out there as well. We've got jackstad John on the line. John, Yes, Christian, Hey listen, so sorry this has taken so long. You must have dug up the entire garden. Boyd Now, John, I think I'm up to twelve. It's like an archaeological dig right now. And I take it no sign of the time capsule which we're trying to find from just more brick.
Speaker 14: Can I ask a question? Why did my body think of getting a metal detector?
Speaker 4: First, let's say that for up the nine o'clock when we past a producers this, we've now got a psychic producer on the show. I thought you were going to ask something to do with rather than a very burdened radio question. We are getting a lot of texts saying that at the moment, yes, well, what a great end to today's first ever radio psychic dig.
Speaker 3: Can Dad put the shovel down?
Speaker 4: No, John, thank you very much.
Speaker 15: John, no worries. Thanks boys, and.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. And Vicky, thank you very much for being such a good sport this morning as well.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, take care Vicky button psychic dot com as we could find Vicky. All Right, we are done. Title of today's show is ten percent off use the code word psychic. So over the weekend if you can tell me about COVID wards and who you know works there and what they need, that would be brilliant because we can help them. We go into coles have stepped in off. They heard us talking about this yesterday. This all comes because of one person called Ebony, a nurse on a COVID ward in one Turner, who emailed us wednesday saying can you help we need energy drinks urgently. We're dehydrated in these big ppe outfits for ten eleven hour shifts. So if you do know anyone, please let us know. Put it on your social media post if there's any of your friends or any of your follows or family that might know someone who's working in a COVID ward and then email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast