Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian Show podcast. Yesterday on the show, it was like a civil war. The team, normally standing shoulders shoulder with me, unfortunately, was standing surrounded me, pointing at me, laughing at me because of my system of stacking the cutlery in the dishwasher. Knife goes with knives, hawks are with forks, Spoons are with spoons. That way, when it's dry and you are emptying the dishwasher, which is always the biggest pain, you're simply grabbing handfuls of cutlery that's already it's already together.
Speaker 2: Al wasted time.
Speaker 1: You're putting it in there anyway. You're going to put it in there anyway. What does it hurt you? Does it hurt you? Who needs to have that kind of internal dialogue?
Speaker 2: You just see it too, Bank straight in matter where it goes. Gratification now at the time, just bank get away.
Speaker 1: I'm a early unifier. Anyway, yesterday a lot of calls as I needed urgent support. I's been outnumbered here behind enemy lines like I often am as a brit here on the show, and thankfully you were there for me. You were fellow believers.
Speaker 3: Not only do I.
Speaker 1: Have to have fork and knife, fork and knife. I actually do it in a helix. It would has to be fork and knife, then knife and fork, fork and knife, and it goes through there so that none of them touch. Sometimes the fork can be substituted with the spoon. Are you backing me dishorsher rules?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Christian. I've got five boys at home and they do freaking head in Are you common Bogan?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 5: You put it in forks, knives, little spoons, big spoons, and.
Speaker 4: Whoever empties a dishwasher.
Speaker 5: It's so much easier for them.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting emails about this producer Tom. It's a smart man, so he tried it last night. I found it pain If any new habit feels uncomfortable, all right, any your friends were talking about this to you as well. You get a nerve.
Speaker 2: As soon as I got out of the studio yesterday, I was getting messages mats fuming with me like I was some sort of like horribly person. The words there was I can't say them on air.
Speaker 1: They were fired up. Now the big thing that people are now wanting to know is are you either raw or a rinser? Now raw is where you basically you do the scrape and then you just put the plate in right or rinsing you're doing that thing. My wife is an insistent rinser, you know, She's like, I can see these because sgar, well, you're not the one that has to empty out you know that mankey little training there with a dried old pasta and peace sweet corn and stuff like that, and it all clogs up and the arms get clogged up as well as well. Are you raw or rinser, Patsy?
Speaker 5: Oh, definitely rinser. I've had them.
Speaker 1: I only rinse of My wife is about I did this all the time. That's what the dishwasher is there for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, we're not living in pioneering times, all right?
Speaker 1: Called in now? Then are you raw or a rinser when you're loading up the dishwasher? Did you shove it in like me and real deal? Or you like Patsy? Are you giving it the pre rinse? You just to finish it off with wash it if you do it?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you just need to get the chunks of it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, I'm a very very good scraper. When I do that scrape into the food pin, it all comes off.
Speaker 5: Then no, no, no, you get bits of gravy and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's all. The dishwasher is no machine.
Speaker 5: That's barbaric. You too, that is really bar Oh.
Speaker 1: Very dare you? I said good data? This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. When you're stuck in the dishwasher, do you rinse the plates basically doing the job of technology advanced technology?
Speaker 2: Wasting water as well?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, of course I've thought about that. Of course you're wasting water? Or do you let the machine do its proud work? You're robbing it of its job. You're either you one of two things. It's very simple. You're either raw or you, like Patsy a rinser.
Speaker 5: You want nothing wrong with rinsing. You're saving your machine. I guarantee my machine will last longer than yours because running through.
Speaker 1: Get your hands out of my dishwasher. Ninety four four one O four three. Allison, who do we have here? Are you row or a rinser?
Speaker 3: Definitely a raw?
Speaker 1: Wow done? History will thank us.
Speaker 4: They will waste too much water rinsing and it's got a filter to catch all the bits.
Speaker 3: What do you need to rinse for?
Speaker 2: And are you the only raw in your family?
Speaker 1: Allison?
Speaker 2: Or are their rinses involved?
Speaker 3: No, no, I trained them all immigration.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is very excited to hear from you, Allison. Thank you, no worries.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 1: We will. I will with my nice clean plates. Uh, Nicole, good morning, going guys. Yeah, yeah, we're good. What are you raw or rinser?
Speaker 3: I am a raw and I'm sorry, Patty, but I'm a new dishwasher a few months ago and the technician actually told me not to rinse it because the filter will catch all of it and you just.
Speaker 5: Take the But if you've got a wiz you've probably got a wizbag.
Speaker 1: Vindication finally, really.
Speaker 5: Well, that that shocks me. That really.
Speaker 1: That's going to shock you. Not like global events, but that's going to shock you.
Speaker 5: That is a revelation, I have to say, revelation.
Speaker 1: Nicole, thank you very much to call. Let's go to Kevin.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kevin, Good morning, Christian. How are you, Tony?
Speaker 1: I'm good, buddy, but I need to know first question, you're or rinser.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely a rinser.
Speaker 2: New.
Speaker 1: Oh he saw a light. You've had a conversion. What happened? The main got you?
Speaker 3: I asked my ex wife to leave the house as he is back and decided to just be a roar. And what happen is that little container down the bottom filled up crap and I didn't realize you had to clean it. It broken lake water all through the house, wrecked the kitchen, wreck the floorboards. And I spent sixty one days in the hotel room with two kids. Why they fixed the kitchen?
Speaker 1: Oh my work. This is why wasn't a TV show about That's it be called sixty one days? Oh I am sna give your service in a hotel room with your kids? How old are they?
Speaker 3: Well, one day, the ain't now on the other one's thurday. But they were like twelve and eight at the time. Twelve and seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my, what that's so intense, ah.
Speaker 3: You when you have to get them to them from school and to them from their mum's house and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah going on there. So yeah, but you just got to clean out the filter. The fault is yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The problem was when I didn't know because I was mail and I didn't realize. I know, ni use that excuse.
Speaker 1: I got genitals. You'll know how to do that. We're not all like you, numty. You just don't clean out of the filter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, sometimes things are going to be explained to you.
Speaker 1: True, true, Kevin, thank you very much. Cal Broger. You're listening to the Christian Know Carl Show podcast. The big debate rages on, are you a rinser or are you raw? Talking about stacking the dishwasher with the plates? Do you give her a wastelely so wastelely rinse saw it? Just put it in there, Let the dishwasher do its proud job. And emo from Paul Christian. Are you mad? Yes, that's not only these says. By the way, christ mad yesterday you're all about similar types of cutlery together. Today you've lost me. I begrudgingly to the presh before I stack the dishwasher with all the cutlery together. I used to be raw like you. I had a forced conversion. I love that. Some kind of intervention, did you, Paul? All right, let's let's go to the nights. Jake, Good morning, Good morning everyone, Happy Friday Friday. Jake and Jake, are you row or a rinser?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: If it's a pan, I give it a good scrub before putting in a dishwasher, not like a frying pan. Tho, yeah, you should never put them in wrecks.
Speaker 5: The handle.
Speaker 3: Would kill me.
Speaker 1: My mom would kill you. Get together and there'd be a horrible kind of mum punch on. The most deadly of all punch on is a mum on. That's a different if it is my normal, my normal plates go straight, all right, buddy, have a nice weekend. Vicky the the Vicky Hello, Hello there, Vicky Rara A rinser definitely.
Speaker 4: A raw pet is one hundred percent incorrect saying that you need to rinse. The reason is there is a center now in the newer machines that sensors the amount of dirt on the plate.
Speaker 5: That fancy I've got to basically.
Speaker 1: Sells weasel told you that, madam, you could see any reason.
Speaker 4: That's not the only reason. But I googled it because I've been arguing with my house makes for years and I ended up having to print it out and leave.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Great. You're doing the right thing. Sprak the croud off into the bin and the fil detects everything else, and stop wasting water.
Speaker 1: Yes, Vicky, I'm hoping that some of these people like Patsy can listen to reason.
Speaker 4: Yea, the experts and the manufacturers are now recommending telling people you do not bring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know why, because I want to sell more more dishwashing.
Speaker 1: A Pete Evans here by. I wish I could, Vicky, thank you very much for in the final word on this and the right word on this. Thank you. Vicky.
Speaker 4: Tell people to google it. They'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: Print it off. I'm going to print it off right now and leave it on Patsy's News desiccatee we can, sorry, Vicky, we did with a flat earther here. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast