Speaker 1: So if you missed the show last week, Laura had a revelation on her that she wouldn't shut up about. I mean, she found out that that spiders outrage. That she was outraged because spiders have a day of the International Spider Awareness.
Speaker 2: That she's today Happy Spider Day. Thank god? Are we going to take as much time to celebrate the spiders at what we do International Women's Days? Cupcakes and okay, this is what happened. I have an update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was also doing some googling while you were talking.
Speaker 2: In six days time, on March fourteen, there.
Speaker 3: Is actually a day dedicated to spiders.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a Spider Day, National Spider.
Speaker 2: It's called Save a Spider Day.
Speaker 3: There really is a day for everything.
Speaker 2: The only thing I want to say about that brick, going back to the one day of spiders, I think we're done with it. Why do the spiders get as much time as women? International Women's Day and the spiders get it international spiders.
Speaker 1: Females to Laura, Yeah, I mean we're all excited.
Speaker 2: No, I stand by this. Okay, Why has spiders got a day? And why are we talking about spider on International Women's Day?
Speaker 3: Everything has a day every living creature deserves a day.
Speaker 1: Can I say, spider in my roof and I knew it was a woman, I'd hesitate killing it. If it was a male spider, I go, you bastard. But if that was a mum, that is not on.
Speaker 4: So what I did. Let me just not all.
Speaker 2: Days are created?
Speaker 4: E Cook?
Speaker 1: We say that, Well no, and I think this segment that I've created will put that to the test, because I have found some more international days. And it's your job, girls to tell me whether or not they're real or faith.
Speaker 2: These days are so stupid. There is literally a celebration for everything you need to lock in. It's like International donut Day.
Speaker 4: Lock it in.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's day the year. I say, no, that day doesn't exist, Mitch. That's what I want from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, are we going against each other? We're working together for together.
Speaker 4: We don't want to pit each other against each other.
Speaker 2: Right, No international pitting each other against each other?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 4: Is World Juggling Day? Real? Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is for sure.
Speaker 3: There's heaps of jobs out there. I think of all the like the circuses and stuff.
Speaker 4: They need a day.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes it is correct, Yes, so dumb well, juggling.
Speaker 1: Is held annually on Saturday closest to June seventeen, So whatever, whatever days, whatever, Saturday's closest.
Speaker 2: Why did you know that, brute?
Speaker 3: Because I used to actually juggle.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you know the earliest record of juggling actually dates back to the fifteenth century in Egypt.
Speaker 4: So it is a day that deserves celebrating. Okay. What about Penguin Awennas Day?
Speaker 2: Not a hand so stupid?
Speaker 4: They're going extinct, those little things.
Speaker 3: They OKAYI yes, cutest creatures in the world. There's definitely a day dedicated to them.
Speaker 2: I yes, I think that there's a penguin Awareness Day.
Speaker 4: Well, Gen twenty is International Penguin Awareness Day. It's real.
Speaker 1: The day aims to bring international focus on the conservation of penguin habitats.
Speaker 2: D reckon, there's a seagull Day.
Speaker 4: I don't have that on my page, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you know you want an animal factor? Love animal facts?
Speaker 3: When penguins are trying to find their partner, they go and the male goes and finds the perfect stone on the beach. There's smooth and beautiful, and when he thinks it's the right stone pebble, he picks it up and he takes it to the female he wants to propose to and.
Speaker 2: Put jets favorite. I'm into animals.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, one day the year for the peaperies.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 4: International Eat ice Cream for Breakfast Day.
Speaker 3: Nah, oh, you know what it probably is, but I'm gonna have to say.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no, it's not real.
Speaker 4: International Eat ice Cream for Breakfast Day? You are wrong? Is a day of the year.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you know what, if it isn't a day, we should make it is. I care more about that than I do about.
Speaker 4: The spiders the first Saturday of February.
Speaker 1: The day was created in the nineteen sixties by a woman named Flores Rappaport as the way to entertain her child on a court cold and snowy morning in New York. A brilliant idea to a grout, and has now become a holiday celebrated by tens of people around the world. And boring.
Speaker 2: That was a boring, irrelevant fact. Can you move on?
Speaker 1: It's my game, Thank you very much. International Britney Hockey Day. This doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Yes it does. It's birthday August twenty one. Okay, I got to say September again. Damn it does get your birthday?
Speaker 4: Does this holiday exist international? Give your aunt a hug Day?
Speaker 2: No, that is not real, although we should all think of our auntser I thinking it's so ridiculous that I'll go, I think it's real.
Speaker 4: Wrong, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid. Who's we Mitch.
Speaker 4: Thinking about this?
Speaker 3: It was it hard to make up a day and then did you search that day actually didn't exist.
Speaker 4: We had to google. We had to call the International Days So's Association.
Speaker 2: Do you know what there should be? There should be international be kind to a vet day because I vets have it the toughest.
Speaker 4: I reckon it isn't it's the same day as everyone. When everyone deserves.
Speaker 2: A day, they do, everyone gets a day. There's not enough days to go around. When they say, hey, did you see what happened to Christopher Nolan at the Oscars?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 2: Oh really no? No, okay, I thought I was really across the glass stuff. Oh it was that most awkward moment when he was giving the speech. Oh, I'm gonna have to tell you about it. Hang around after
Speaker 1: All, right, I'm really interested in that, almost invested in Christopher Nolan as you were on Penguin, all of the above and fire Happy Spy today