Speaker 1: First, Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. What do we think is the best and what do we think is the worst? Pet? To me, I'm going to have to go. I can't see how anyone can call up today and argue with a dog as the greatest pet you'll ever have, because no, no thing in your life will love you genuinely more unconditioned.
Speaker 2: You should be for this segment, undisputed champion. Like it's not in debate.
Speaker 1: It's the dog. And we have a cat, and I had cats growing up and cats are great. But the dog. Even this morning, let my two dogs out are like half four. They're happy to see me. If I gonna wake up my wife and have a chat with a half four, you get swear words or any of my daughters who say that they love their dad ESTI no, you don't. You love me, but you don't want to hang out with me at half All those dogs, me and the lads chicking on the benny, they're like they're picking up the ball, going, what do you facts are we going to go for? What? Screw some stuff up? Come onigans, just get out there. They're all lively. They're happy to see me at half four.
Speaker 2: They are ambitious with what time of day you go for a walk. I've never taken my dog for a walk that time of the morning. But when she sees me up at about she's like, all right, we have on here.
Speaker 1: The shoes are coming. That's really know, they're ill when you go, oh, they'vever moved, and then now I'm heading out the door, and then you panic, You actually panic, Patsy, what do you think is the worst?
Speaker 3: Definitely snakes for mine.
Speaker 1: I've written down snake as well. I don't know how anyone could get a snake and what it gives you.
Speaker 2: I think it's an interesting talking point if you saw a snake in.
Speaker 1: Who says that hipsters that's how they live their life, basically accumulating to points.
Speaker 3: I saw another week there was this woman with this massive pit python and she was petrified that it was sick because it was just it would normally like sleep in the bottom of her bed, but it was stretching itself out like the length of her body.
Speaker 1: So she dies. Of course he's measuring up. He's a takee measure of the snake.
Speaker 3: She took it to the vet and she said, look, he hasn't eaten for a way. I'm really worried about it. And the vet said, well, he's measuring you up to see how well you're fixed within his skin. And yes, that's so bad.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, the flagrancy of that snake.
Speaker 2: No way, she says that they curled up in the bottom of her bed.
Speaker 1: Or could you react on that, because anything this python's gonna you know what, Python's gonna be. Python there just stuck and then eating you slowly.
Speaker 3: Look, I guess it's not my thing. Is some people's things. I'm not coming from the.
Speaker 1: Dogs and get a lot from being our pets, right, they like being mets. I don't think that that snake is just thinking any day, any day I'm wrapping myself around you.
Speaker 2: I think most pets actually wouldn't. Besides dogs and cats, they probably don't want to hang out with us.
Speaker 1: The dogs and cats are very happy with the transaction of the relationship the side the other side of the door with us and hang out fed, we pick up their poop. The other animals don't care for that, chack. What do you think is the worst?
Speaker 2: Okay, best? Obviously the dog worst sea monkeys shouldn't even be shouldn't really even be called an animal?
Speaker 1: Underwhelming.
Speaker 2: I remember still remember as a kid getting sea monkeys, seeing the bus, the sea monkey, King and Queen are on the bikes. They haven't a grand old time. Then coming through the realization of what you're actually looking at, which is a spec in a drop of water. It's so underwhelming.
Speaker 1: The first underwhelming experience of your life is sea monkeys. It's the first time you notice, oh, everything that's promised to me isn't necessarily coming to me.
Speaker 2: It's actually a good bit of the rights of passage.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast