Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week Neylight. Welcome back to TV Reload. My name's Benjamin Norris and on this podcast I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you are currently watching and gives you a better insight at our television industry and streaming services today. On the podcast, I have Sonya Krueger back on TV Reload, and of course we're here to preview the new Big Brother series, which will see the biggest and the best housemates return to face up against a brand new breed of housemates from iconic winners like Reggie Byrd, Trevor Butler and Tim Dohmer, returning favorites like oats, Alalila and Estelle. They have found people who we in Australia are still talking about all these years later. I can't wait to see my friend Farmer Dave back on my television and then the drama of Tully and Drew buckle up Australia. This is gonna be epic. What has also impressed me is how well these new housemates hold up against these old returning favorites. The casting feels more evolved, and yet this time the housemaid's unique personality seem to shine a little bit more than what we've seen over the last two years. Sonya is always a great chat and who better to explain all the changes to this year's format. I mean, I like to think of it more as what has Big Brother himself been planning, as the real magic of this series is that it's an ultimate social experiment, all being controlled by this one big Brother. I will ask a few of those questions that fans have been asking since the show returned in twenty twenty, but mostly today's chat is a celebration of what I already know, and that is this is a very series. However, let's get started with today's guest. I'd like to welcome Signa Krueger to TV Reload.
Speaker 2: I love that it has that nostalgic vibe to it.
Speaker 3: This year, it's my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm totally here for the fact that house nominations are that and.
Speaker 3: I've invited housemates, both new and legendary.
Speaker 2: You see something slightly shady going on, you want to call it out.
Speaker 3: Will experience be enough to take on the next generation of housemates?
Speaker 2: Oh really? They said that? No way, that didn't happen. Surely not.
Speaker 3: And the new contenders out wit Big Brother Royalty.
Speaker 2: And I think the format changes to Big Brother in Australia have been inspired.
Speaker 1: This is Big Brother, Hi, sonya, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very well, all the better for speaking to you today.
Speaker 1: I think we can safely say that the Queen of Big Brother is back, which is you?
Speaker 2: I thought you're God, said Tim Dorner. Alreadie. We've got lots of queens.
Speaker 1: You know, celebrating twenty one years. Why do you think that Big Brother has had such longevity?
Speaker 2: You know? I asked myself this question a lot, because not many television shows do have that kind of history. And I think it was such an unprecedented show when it first started, and it's evolved and I think it continues to evolve, and that's probably why, you know, in twenty twenty two we're seeing it in this new format and about to see the Ogs versus the newbies and Big Brother Royalty coming back into the house. So I think it's just that evolution and the fact that you know, it's a great production. Have you seen any of this series.
Speaker 1: I'm up to episode three and it's it's it's more like the Big Brothers. It's a big mash up. It's like what we've seen for the last few years from Channel seven. But it absolutely reeks of classic Big brother as well, which is hard.
Speaker 2: It does. And I love that it has that nostalgic vibe to it because I know people who have said to me that they're going to watch this series purely because of people like Reggie and Tim and Tully and Drew. So I think we still have a lot of fondness in our hearts for them because we got to know them, you know, as we did you on their own series of the show. And so it's like when you listen to a piece of music and it takes you straight back to those teenage years when you were footloots and fancy free, and you get that feeling all over again. You see these people, it's like having a reunion, a school reunion that you actually want.
Speaker 1: To go to, I know, and you know, for this milestone, what an amazing opportunity it has been to bring back some of the most iconic Big Brother house mate we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I mean I actually didn't know what they were planning on doing with this series spent and so I turned up, you know, to the house. It was a couple of days before we started shooting it, and the producer said to me, you do know what we're doing, don't you? And I was like no, And they said, oh, well, we're bringing back Reggie and Tim and Tully and Drew and Farmer Dave and Laila, and I was like, shut up, that's fantastic. So and seeing them on that first night be so excited to go into the house, and seeing Reggie get excited about carpet, it's just worth it. Okay, do you want to guess carpet? Did you not have carpet?
Speaker 4: It was just boards and dust. And I can't believe there's a dishwasher and a toasting machine.
Speaker 2: You talk like you're you with a tin shed. We were deprived.
Speaker 4: We ours was one of the most deprived houses in history, That's true.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what all former housemates relationship is currently with the show. You know, first in last Out, or they've never watched the series, or they own their whole series on a box set. But you know, we are all intrinsically connected to the experience we've had, and we've all wondered at times what it would be like to return.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, I'm surprised I didn't see you in there, I have to say, because I think your series was one of the most memorable for me anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, Sonya, they never asked me. People ask me all the time, you know, why did I say no? And I say, they never asked me. And I'm okay with that. I wish everyone all the best, And of course I'm jealous, but I don't. But don't think for one second, though that that my disappointment has diluted my fan And you know, like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know you, Ben, I know you, and I know that your passion for the show is bigger than any personal feeling you might have, But who knows. I mean, just say, for example, the audience really love this, you know, nostalgic look at and also you know the competition between the original housemates and the newbies. It could kick start, you know, even more of this type of programs. Who knows who knows, you know, it's one of those situations. We'll just have to wait and see. I guess well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not a former housemate with any more ownership over this show than anyone else that's been in the house. So I hope the people that are listening to this now who might have been disappointed that they won't ask, because you know, there's hundreds of people that have done this show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, right, and you look back and you think, gosh, there's actually there's actually a huge pool of people that you can breathe is that you can go back and sort of revisit. So yeah, I mean, personally, i'd love to. I'd love to do it again because I've really enjoyed this series and catching up with, you know, the people who kind of were there right from the very start, like Reggie, like Trevor, Drew and Tully are super interesting because their love story just had everybody captivated at the time. I remember it clearly like it was yesterday watching them, you know, in the house, and you know, they were both so gorgeous and and it was just like the chemistry between them was palpable and interestingly, ten years later, it's still there. You know. I suppose you don't have that on again, off again relationship with someone and all those feelings just disappear, you know. I feel like they're still there, bubbling away under the surface.
Speaker 1: Oh and you know, just along with the rest of Australia, I just can't wait to see what's going to happen with that relationship. I mean, I know that Tully's got a boyfriend on the outside, and I know that Drew easily falls in love with a hat So I don't you know it's gonna play out well. And I'm in their audience, you know, and I'm cheering everyone on. I'm excited, from Reggie to Estelle, you know, from Tim to Tully. You know, I hope they I hope everyone knows how proud I am as a super fan and as a former housemate, and you know, no matter what has happened, I actually feel oddly protective of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you know, housemates.
Speaker 1: We have a sibling relationship. You know, we fight and we get jealous of each other, but I like to believe that we've all got each other's back, you know, in private chat rooms and behind closed doors and you know, to the fandom.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. I think because it's that common experience that you've all had and and nobody can take that away, you know that that will be their life. So yeah, I think it's a really lovely bond that all the housemates have.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, unbelievable, you know. I think it's important to you know, for everyone to go back and just celebrate it, you know, for what it is.
Speaker 3: This year, it's my twenty first birthday, and I've invited housemates both new and legendary to help celebrate.
Speaker 2: Hey, you brother, did you miss me?
Speaker 1: You know, before you were the host of the show, So because we are celebrating former housemates before you were the host, did you ever have a favorite Big Brother housemate?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I'm just trying to think. Oh, because I did watch how many series did Gretel do? Quite a few? At ten? And I watched right from the very beginning of you know, the inception of the show, right through until it was rested and then it came back at nine. A favorite housemate? You know, it's so hard to say. I remember going down to Tasmania to interview Reggie for Today Tonight after she had a Big Brother, and that was quite That was quite amazing because I got to see Reggie in her natural habitat in this fish and chip shop, you know, and to see, yeah, to see her life before Big Brother and then her life after Big Brother, you know, after winning, was just fantastic. And I think we're all probably aware that Reggie's had some challenges in the last few years, health challenges with you know, her eyesight, she's this failing and she has a son assistic bibrosis, so she's really been up against her And I think the thing with Reggie is that there's a lot of public love for her. Big Brother is.
Speaker 4: Very different this time round. Back in my day, we didn't have all these challenges like.
Speaker 2: It is now.
Speaker 4: But all I can say is, I'm going to give it a red hot crack going into Big Brother this time around. I've got more.
Speaker 2: Fire in my belly.
Speaker 4: I'm still a fighter, I'm still a battler, and nothing's changed there.
Speaker 2: You know. She's just one of those people that, as you say, we want to protect and we kind of want to look after her, and everybody wants to rally around Reggie, perhaps not the newbies in the house. Perhaps Reggie has a bit of a target on her back because they know how loved she is by Australia. So yeah, it's an interesting dynamics that forms there because I think they're all very nervous about who's going to be in that final three. But who pulls the trigger with Reggie? Oh you know that that's what's your pa.
Speaker 1: That's exactly all of you, all the crew, all the producers, you know, Lisa and Keeley watch out. You know, it's hard, it's a hard brand to deal with. You know, there was a lot of moments in the first few episodes that I realized, you know, flashbacks. Do you know where they dug up that footage from? Because I want to know, is there an official Big Brother underground archive library somewhere?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what you'd have to ask Kearly that the executive producer. Yeah, I'm glad you brought you brought her up. Actually, you know the thing with Big Brother, Emilia Fisk has done an incredible job you know at endemol Shine and putting this show together, and then Keeley took the rains in this last series and yeah, I just you know, I personally as a woman, when I see other women producing this caliber of show, and it really is. The production of this show is incredible. The editing that even I don't know if you notice things been like the music that they use. There are certain moments where it just has this fantastic comedic quality to it, but then the emotion is there as well, and I think to be able to span all those feelings for the audience, to get everything into those episodes, they're just going doing an incredible job. I mean, I'm up to episode five. I'm like, hurry up and start on air so I can catch up and just be watching it with the rest of the country. You know.
Speaker 1: The best thing about it, and I have to say, it's addictive television, you know, which I feel like we've missing a lot of that. You know, addictive television where it is finishing and you are immediately wanting more, like it's an addiction. Yes, you know, you've been in TV, You've been in the TV game for quite some time, and you've seen things change you yourself have adapted along the way. You know. What are your thoughts on reality TV in twenty twenty two. How far have we come?
Speaker 2: I think we've come a really long way, and I think the format changes to Big Brother in Australia have been have been unique and inspired, and it's something I think that the rest of the world are sort of now looking at so that they can adopt, you know, these changes in their own countries. And I'm looking at places like the UK where you know, Big Brother. Every show has to keep changing, and it has to keep constantly being refreshed and constantly evolving, because otherwise the audience grows tired, as they should. You know, you don't I want to watch the same thing, you know, year in year out. We need this freshness to keep us interested. And I just think in Australia we're leading the way. If you look at some of the local productions that are now being run on international streaming services like Big Brother Australia, Big Brother of the ip RAN in the UK is currently I think Big Brother is currently running in America Canada. So the fact that our programs are being picked up and run internationally is a real feather in the caps of the producers. I'm not taking any credit for that because I don't have anything to do with it, but I really get to work with some incredibly talented people, and I think we should recognize that in our country that we've got some great people making television who are really gifted.
Speaker 1: Really gifted. I mean, as you mentioned, like Keighley and Amelia and Lisa and so many others, they're just doing It's just brilliant television coming out of Endemols Shine Australia. You know, one question that I get asked a lot, and I'm assuming you do too, is do you think The Big Brother will ever be live again? That's what people ask all the time people stop in the supermarket.
Speaker 2: Well, we will be having a live grand finale, Ben, and I'm excited about that because the last couple of years have been tough in COVID to do anything live. As you know, it's just we're constantly presented with challenges whether each time we've attempted to do it we've had you know, audience restrictions. In the last finale we had no audience at all. I'm really looking forward to this year and touch Wood, we will be able to have you know, that party that we need to have for the twenty first finale. So yeah, as I say, touch Wood, I really hope that you know, we get to have a great night and really get to send this one off with a bang as in live live. I mean, I think you can never say up with these things, and television is cyclical, and I think once we get post past the uncertainty of COVID and we're still in it, that's a bit of a problem for us. It's still there's a lot of risk involved with live television at this point because you just don't know what's going to happen. Excuse me for one second, but I'm just going to I've just got a call coming through funny. Oh brother, I'm sorry, BB, can't talk to you right now. Very gay, he's gone, He's what its Yeah, it's constant. Then you've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Really, are the Big Brother fans, from your perspective, the most passionate out of all the shows that you work on. I mean, what makes them different? To say the voice fans like a Big Brother fans? Yeah, the most. Are they the most passionate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They look they they're certainly the most invested. I think they are on this ride lock stock and two smoking barrels. They it's like they people are watching the true fans of the show are watching it, and it's like they are imagining themselves in the house and they are playing the game with the housemates, and I love the fact that they are so passionate about it. And you would know this because you're one of those people. And I think, you know, you kind of get into anything, get out of anything what you put into it. And I think that's why our Big Brother super fans just you know, have such a great time watching the show because they are totally invested in it. With other shows, you know, like The Voice has a lot of fans. It's a very successful show, but it's more of a sit back and watch a concert type of vibe, you know, and watch it as pure entertainment. But Big Brother because of the strategy involved, because we get to know these people so much. I would say, it's kind of like these people in the house become your friends by proxy, don't they. We're also you know, we go to work, we come home, we relax a bit by watching some TV, and we probably see more of the housemates and we do our own friends family. So when we're spending every night in our living room with them, then you can't help but become super invested.
Speaker 1: People talk to me like I've their cousin everywhere I go. It's so weird. And I know straight away if they're a big Brother fan, because the way that I don't know who they are, and you would get that a lot as well. But they're already talking to me and sharing the most intimate details about their life. And I'm still gobsmacked nearly ten years later. You know that people are so willing to tell me their most appalling secrets, just straight off the straight off the back, you know, Sonya. My favorite thing about this new version is how much you get to be involved and how much you're in control in the interview process. You know, when it comes to sort of interrogating them as we get close to the eviction, how much of that are you in control of? And how much is that the producers telling you what to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely a little bit of both. I mean, you know, the thing is that I have Keeley. Keeley will be in my ear because there might be something that's happened in the house I'm not fully aware of because I don't get to watch them twenty four to seven. So something comes up that I'm not really across. A lot of the time, I'll just get them to explain it to me. Tell me what happened like I didn't see that what happened or what transpired, and then they start sort of reliving it. But if Keiley needs to give me specific information or get me to ask a certain question, she will jump in my ear and I'll ask that question. It's a funny role because I feel like I'm part prosecutor. I feel like I'm part friend, but I'm part prosecutor. Well, do you have any idea how you're going to vote tonight? Yes, I do, to your mind is made up. I'm sure now when you were tossing up between I wass up. It's fun. I can't lie. I do enjoy it. There's something about putting people on the spot, and it's you know, it's interesting, especially I think when you see something slightly shady going on, you want to call it out, you know, but you also walk a fine line bend because you don't want to blow anyone's cover and you don't want to blow anyone's game plan. So really, I see myself as more of a facilitator, bit of a mediator. And if there's things that people want to get off their chest, that's the right forum to do it in, and they do it right off the bat.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you noticed in the very first and second evictions, it's quite heated, and I was even I was shocked. I was a little bit like, wow, there's no grace period here, is there. It's like everybody's coming out all guns blazing.
Speaker 1: You're writing them checks for therapy after the show, You're like, I don't know if I've really handled this correctly, But you mean, that's always been your currency, Sonya. Is your ability to relate to people and to unearth story. I mean as a journalist, beyond being a presenter. You know, that's your skill set. So when you get dressed up in a purple outfit, which I think is episode three, and you look, you know, you look a million bucks, and then you get to do what it is that you're trained to do best, it's great. It's just great television.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm glad you like it. I mean, it doesn't feel like works for me, that's for sure. I just really it's just so enjoyable. I mean, you know, I'm when I do get out to the set, I'm always like, what's been going on? Tell me? Tell me everything? And I basically sitting there having a gossip with people about Oh really they said that, No, way that didn't happen. Surely not. You know, so it doesn't feel like work, then it really doesn't. I'm very lucky that the show is back and that it's it's you know, it's got this chance to, i think, capture the audience that it had when Reggie and Tim and Tally and Drew and all those people you know watched the show in its original context now get to see them again. So yes, fingers crossed, Australia enjoys it. And I always love seeing who Australia votes for at the very end too, you know, because if there's one thing they do, they always they seem to be able to get that right. Somebody asked me, in my opinion, what should the Australian public do, I'm like, God, they don't need my advice. They're fine. Like they will decide, they will pick the worthy winner, you know. So that's the one thing with the finale we can be sure of is that they will choose the right person.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that. I'm never going to complain. I still believe the audience knows exactly what they're doing when it comes to you know. You know, so before you go. We have to quickly talk about some housekeeping, because I mean, there's been some format changes to the show, and I love that housemates nominations are back, which is iconic Big Brother. So yes, what's new about the series that you think has really improved the game this time round?
Speaker 2: Well, like you, I mean, I'm totally here for the fact that house nominations are that while I thought it was you know, he's fantastic when somebody wins a challenge and they have the power to nominate, it's great to mix it up a little bit. And this time with house nomination, you just don't know who is going to end up in the hot seat, so I think that's very cool. I love the fact that there's a head of House that's voted in every week, because the head of House has additional power, if you like, and that can be a game changer. So that's always interesting again to see who gets the house's vote and then what that responsibility entails and who's on side with the head of House and who's offside with the head of House. The Second Chance Challenge I think is new in that three housemates are nominated, but then they get to compete and one person will save themselves. So then it comes down to two people, which means it's a fifty to fifty chance, which is you know, so in terms of Jeopardy, that's kind of major. And what else have we got going on? I mean there are themed weeks, which we love because they're just fun, and there's a lot of great stuff to come and plenty of secret missions, secret rooms, twists, tur and yeah, big Brother. Somebody said to me the other day, Big Brother was, I can't even I can't even sort of use the description that they used, but it was like, Big Brother was, I'll it out what it is being a little bit of a smart ass, you know this series, and I sense that he is a little bit. He's you know, that tongue in cheek quality that that Big Brother has a little bit sarcastic at times, but hilarious. You know. He's there for the housemates when they need him, obviously, but I do love it when he calls him out on stuff too.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I'd go if Tully was head of house because I don't think i'd survive on an influencer's diet. I think I'd need more food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they're all on that influencer's diet to start with, aren't they, because it's kind of rations. I know that, you know what's interesting. I was actually thinking about this the other day because somebody was saying, you know, is it going to be easier for the original housemates or more difficult. It's more difficult for them in the fact that they immediately have a target on them because the new housemates will think these guys are known by the public, they've got more of a chance of taking out the title than I do. So they've got to target on them right from the start. But what they do have in their favor is emotional intelligence. They've been through the highs and lows of a Big Brother house and being in that house for days on end with people that you love and equal parts you know, just need to get away from. I'm sure. So they've ridden that wave. So they've got that experience under their belt, and I think that would help because, as you would know, those that rollercoaster of emotions that you go on would be pretty extreme.
Speaker 1: I've had nightmares for nine years or however long it's been since I was on the show that I'm back in there, and I'm stressed for them. From the minute I started watching episode one all the way to what I'm up to now. I'd feel so anxious for them because I've dreamt this scenario for myself so many times, and I think doing a wonderful job of not totally freaking out or wigging out because I feel like i'd yeah, oh, I can't deal with this in self nominate and self evict. You know. Yeah, it's also strange because you don't want to give up the title, Like I mean, some of these housemates going back that are winners. You're thinking, is that going to change how they is that going to change their relationship with Big Brother?
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot at stake for them, that's right, because you know you've got the title. You're holding that. But yeah, you could come in and be knocked off the first week and that would be devastating.
Speaker 1: Well, no one's ever told me it's time to go. So look, I think that there's some novelty in getting the full Big Brother experience. I wanted to know as well. You know, have you been ever asked for suggestions from the producers on the format, Like, have you ever offered any advice on what you think they could do? To evolve the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, we talk about we talk about ideas all the time, and you know, I love the fact that we get to brainstorm, brainstorm ideas for the show. But really that's not my strength. That's their strength as producers. You know, I'm good at kind of getting the show from out of a commercial break and back to a commercial break and then filling the bit in between. But they, you know, they're dedicated to making it fresh and making it shiny and new so people really get invested in it. And yeah, I just love the ideas they come up with. I think I'm the producers super fan. You know, I'm sort of there. You guys are amazing. But yeah, there there have been times where I've come up with some very out there ideas about stuff. I'm usually like, can we put some puppies in the house.
Speaker 1: For Delilah? You know back in twenty twelve that.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see animals go into the house, particularly baby.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a few animals in there this time, not as many, not as many bitches as my season. But I'm talking about myself. I'm talking about myself. You know, I can't throw myself under the bus, you know, I was with Rattle last night, having a drink with her and chatting about it and I and I was thinking about it as people were talking to her about Big Brother, and people were comparing you and Gretel was. You know, she's always so gracious about you as well. She's just like, oh, sober job, and she's a good friend of yours like here. But you know, what I thought was an interesting question to ask you today. I mean, you're obviously going to be doing this show for another hundred years because you're only sixteen.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about that, but I want to know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, had you ever if you ever stepped away from this show as a host, had you ever thought about who as another woman in our industry fits the brand? Because I feel like you and Gretel have some similarities as much as you have your differences. But I'm wondering if you'd ever thought who could do this job?
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't, But it's a good question. Just on Gretel. She has just she's been incredibly supportive the whole way through, and she sent me a text message I think before I started the rebooted show when it was at Channel nine and then again at seven and I you know, I have a lot of respect for Gretel. I think she's one of the most intelligent women I've ever met in my life. And my only hope is that I can live up to her, you know, which I think is almost impossible to do, because, like I said, I think, you know, Gretel is a bit of a brainiac, and I'm not sure I'm in that league in terms of casting my replacement. Man, I haven't known.
Speaker 1: I know, it's a silly question to ask, and people be like, good God, why is he asking that. I guess it was a question more, I guess about supporting other women in your industry and who out there you think, oh I connect to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's great at the moment for Australian for women in the Australian television industry because I think we've seen that, you know, your career doesn't have to finish, you know, by a certain age for a start, and that experience in the industry is valued, you know, by product houses and by networks, and I think that's a great step forward for women that's not just based on the physical. But having said all of that, Ben, Yes, getting back to your original question, you know, it would be great to see a show like Big Brother exist in perpetuity and just keep evolving and just keep changing, and we get to make this social experiment forever and ever. And there are plenty of people coming up, I think through the ranks who will step into those positions, you know, in the not too distant future and do a great job with it. So so yeah, I think I think there's plenty of talent in our country, definitely in the television industry, and yeah, the future is pretty bright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're always borrowing things from other people. I sometimes I'm editing the podcast and I hear myself saying things in your rhythm because I've watching a lot of your work, and same with other interviewers. I can't watch anything like Oprah before doing a chat like this because I find that I start to mimic, you know, and I lose my own tone.
Speaker 2: So, but you're right that big too. Who's to say it would be a woman going forward? Maybe it's time for a guy to do it, you know.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people think Tim Tim Dormer would be good at her Meani, I think they need to give him a value and maybe a gin and toronic beforehand to calm him down. But you know, I guess he does have a lot of the good qualities that you need. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's very, very charismatic, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: I am so excited about the show and I really appreciate you coming and you know, having this chat with me today for TV reload it's it means a lot to me and I hope we get to the All Stars because I'd love to see free Aima Fitzi Paul from four who was game on moles? Like, do you remember Anna game on Moles? Ben's a bell? Oh, Ben's a Bell? Needs to come back?
Speaker 2: How it go Brisbane? Ben's got to come back.
Speaker 1: Definitely, he has to come back. We'll work on it. We'll work on it. The last question I ask you is something asked everyone. I've asked you before, because this is your second time on the podcast, And what's something from behind the scenes that we won't see that might be a little bit of a tasty morsel, like a behind the scenes of this series of Big Brother. What's something that happened behind the scenes, a bit of a funny story.
Speaker 2: So many I think it's hard to it's hard.
Speaker 1: To juicy, Is Sonya the juiciest story?
Speaker 2: Juicy story I think, Look, let's just say is to do with Tully Andrew.
Speaker 1: And that's all you're going to tell me. Come on, we need more.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you anymore because you're going to see stuff and I don't want to ruin the surprise for people. I really don't, but I have said to a few other people, look, let's just say some of it makes Maths look like a Disney movie.
Speaker 1: Well, Sonya, you're the first person to basically plead the fifth but still with a tease for people, which is you know, you're still doing your job very well. Congratulations on another series of the show. Congratulations on this here in general, you know, with the voice and everything else that you're doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in your audience. I always have been and always will be.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ben. Thanks lovely, talking to you too.