Speaker 1: I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners on which this episode is being recorded, the combo marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by, then you're in the right place. Hi, everybody, Welcome back to the RNC Potty and Happy Tuesday. Today's episode, we have a very special, very amazing guest. I am joined by Fie Dang who is a life coach and human design expert.
Speaker 2: This is the best interview I've just saying, I feel like you've said that.
Speaker 1: My every time. So guys, we actually had to split this interview into two parts because it was so epic and so like we just wanted to know more information from Fee and it was just so insightful. So she actually just fully read my human design chart to you guys, but obviously giving you a lot of context of if you are a different if you're a different type so I'm a manager, gives you a lot of insight. And it was so incredible. After we did this, I actually because Fee was here at the Gold Coast for a couple of days for work, and I actually asked her to come back to the warehouse. We did in person, which is incredible. I asked her to come back to the warehouse and do like a team breading on human design and that was so cool.
Speaker 3: Heya, I loved that.
Speaker 1: So she read everyone's human design and like just showed us how we could work together better, some things to be like insightful about other people and the team and it was just it's really cool, like Fee says, like with human design, it's kind of like getting a bit of a rule book for your life. Yeah, and you just having a bit more context to oh, that makes sense why I want certain things or I need certain things to be a certain way, or I have certain patterns. It just gives you a bit more of context where you're like, oh, wow, I'm not crazy, Like that's actually in my human design. Like a huge part of my human design was like me needing alone time and to fill up my cup. And it's funny because I used to be really I used to get really like upset about myself that I couldn't just keep on going and going and going, even though I'm someone who does like social things. Yeah, and then it's like really cool because I'm like, oh, it's literally my human design. And yeah, it was just really really insightful.
Speaker 2: And super validating. I had a reading with her and like, again, so insightful, and I have to keep remind had to keep reminding myself like she's never met us, Like she doesn't actually know us, but she paid all these things from just dow chart.
Speaker 1: She I was literally like.
Speaker 4: How do you know this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was incredible. So I think you guys are gonna find this so insightful. We will put all her details in the show notes if you want to check out fees. She also has a book coming. We can't really give you too many details, but I do not. It's some on pre sale, so we will link that as well, and we will link all her details because I I'm sure you're gonna want to go and follow her because her content is amazing. But before we get into that, a tear are weekly recommendations.
Speaker 2: Hit Me Mine is a podcast episode of The Armchair Expert with Dak Shepherd where he interviews Shonder Rhimes. Now, if people don't know, Shonder Rhymes is a one of the biggest television producers and showrunners ever. She's written like Gray's Anatomy, Scandal Station nineteen, bridgeton all the things, and he interviews her about her journey and her life and just some of the stuff she says is so insightful, as like a mom and a business woman and a woman in entertainment who didn't really want fame but ended up with it. So highly recommend that podcast episode.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that, you have to link me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what's your recommendation?
Speaker 1: So random? My this, I'm literally obsessed and I just gobbled it up and I watched The Empress on Netflix, which is a period I was about to say documentary a period TV show and it's like full subtitles. They like are speaking German.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed.
Speaker 2: I love watching shows in different languages. I feel like you get so much more out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, what I liked about it is I had to be glued to the screen to like know what's happening. Yeah, and I noticed how much more present and intentional I was, And I really loved it, especially because I'm trying to really limit my Netflix, so it's like when I watch, I want to be so present and so the subtitles. I actually really liked it. And it's funny because we have Ivy. We've always had subtitles on all our Netflix shows because it's always a lot quieter when she's in bed, and it's interesting, like I kind of always read the subtitles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do the same thing.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. It's a romance.
Speaker 1: But like I'll watch it, you'll watch it and you'll love it. Yeah, it's only eight episodes. Amazing, So I just I smashed it and I was like, oh my god, I wish I didn't watch it so quick, and yeah, well should we get into this amazing episode? Yes, Hi, Welcome to the Ron C. Potty. We are so excited to have you in person in the studio and today we are chatting human design. We're actually going to fully go through my chart, but before that, let's back it up a little bit. Can you tell the rn C community who you are and just a little bit about your journey and how you got here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for having me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: So as you said, my name is Phi and I am a human design life coach and known as the Positivity Queen. I help and men all over the world to live their best lives in all areas, whether it's happiness, relationships, friendships, family, business. And my name actually means flying high in Vietnamese. So I am a firstborn generation Australian and my parents actually met fleeing the Vietnam War on a boat, so I wouldn't actually be here without that, which is pretty crazy. Wow.
Speaker 3: I wasn't actually always a life coach.
Speaker 4: I actually used to be in brand strategy a couple of years ago, and I started an anonymous mental health Instagram during the pandemic. And I've always been really passionate about mental health because I lost my dad to cancer when I was twenty years old, went through like corporate burnout and bullying. And so three months after I started this page, I had a post go viral on men's mental health, suddenly found myself with like ten thousand followers, and then became a life coach on demand, which is pretty wild. Nine months later I was able to go full time. I hit six figure in my business, and that's where, you know, my intuition really opened up as well as human design came to me. I think people think you're either born psychic or whatever, but you're not. Like we can all tap into it at any age. So that's kind of what happened for me. And so having that intuition unlocked, I read human design intuitively like I never went to a school or got a certification, which is pretty crazy. So shortly after this wild journey, I got a book publishing deal. So I just wrote my first book, which you have a copy of now, which is called The Great Unlearning Awakening to Living and Aligned and Authentic Life. And yeah, it will be out twenty third of June in twenty twenty three globally, and it's very much this initiation and invitation you've been craving and the whole thing about it was to flip the concepts of self development and personal.
Speaker 3: Growth on its head.
Speaker 4: You know, I think we have this pressure like we have to learn all of these things, but very much inspired by human design and life coaching, I've discovered we have a lot of things to unlearn, you know, whether it's timelines at a certain age or you know, what's going to make us happy, like a job, all this career. So the book is all about that, and it feels like also someone reading my journal because it's got like personal stories intertwined.
Speaker 3: So that's like the short of it.
Speaker 4: Like my journey about like who I am and how I got to where I am today.
Speaker 1: That is incredible. And what I love about your journey is it's different. And I love that you're straight up like I, you know, intuitively learnt human design. And that's even like I resonate with that because you know, I'm a qualified life coach, but a lot of my wisdom has come through my journey and it's come through different ways. And I think it's incredible too. Is you really hit the nail on the head of a lot of this personal development journey is the unlearning rather than the learning. And I know we're going to get into that with you know, my human design you mentioned a little bit before, so I can't wait. But for those who don't know, like what I guess the definition of human design.
Speaker 4: Yeah, human design is a so empowerment and personal growth tool and you can kind of think about it as the love child of astrology, you know, personality tests like Maya Briggs, And what it does is really synthesize ancient wisdoms like you know the Kabbala, the i Ching, the Book of Truth, like the Hindu Vedic astrology, the Hindu like Charcra system, as well as like quantum physics through this thing called new renos, which is like your energy flow. And so if you're into like personality tests or you know apps like Costar the Pattern, I'm sure you've heard about them, you'll love it because it kind of gives you more of a deeper insight and actually practical application like so many people like how do I live my best life? Human design gives you like the blueprint, the codes and the keys to that. So human design it's based on your body graph, like a chart based on your date of birth, where you were born, and what time you were born. So people like myself readers, we interpret that information and it's kind of like if you ever wish life came with like a manual or a guide book. This is what human design is, and you can think of it like your soul contract on earth in this lifetime. And I think when we're born, we're so whole and authentic, you know, we are ourselves.
Speaker 3: But as we grow up.
Speaker 4: We inevitably become conditioned by the world around us. We forget who we really are because we've learned we have to be somebody in a certain way in order to be safe and to be loved. So human design is really taking that back and giving you this picture of like permission that slip to be, Like, this is who you're meant to be, This is how special and unique you are. Like there's over two million combinations, so I dare say it's impossible to meet someone with the exact same human design as you because there's so many layers to it. You know. I've done charts for identical twins and it's completely different. And so I think human design really helps you understand why you are the way you are and to really embrace who you are. And this springboard for inquiry and questions such as.
Speaker 3: Who am I, why am I the way I am? What am I meant to do? What is my sole purpose? And path?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're speaking my language. I am so excited, and I think it's so correct. And what I love most about human design is it's also giving you permission of, like, happiness to me is going to be different to you. So what my life looks like is going to be different to you. And it's almost giving people that permission of, like you actually get to be so authentically yourself and it gets to look different to other people, and that's okay. And I think, like you said, we're so conditioned that it's like, this is what happiness looks like, this is what success looks like. And then you climb and climb and climb and climb, and you go there and then you get there and you're like, I feel nothing, and it's because you're, you know, trying to reach these arbitrary things. And it's much I had that experience when I was in the corporate world, much like you, and you know, was trying to climb this corporate ladder of I want to become a lawyer and I want to do these things and when I actually and realized and you know, did a lot of inner work, I was like, wait, I don't actually want this, but you know, I had done six years of study already, and it's like, I think, if we have these tools, we can really you know, miss a lot of those sorts of processes. Of course they're great, and so that's why I am so excited about this because it's really making people being like, your authentic self is going to look so different and how amazing is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, and it's so validating to understand like, oh, this is me and those like, ah, yes, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, do you want to run us through just quickly the types of human design, because I know there's some key players here.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So if you think about the different types, if your soul is an actor, this is the role that you play, and with each energy type that comes like a strategy, which is how your energy best flows in this world. And so you get that feeling of like, ah, I'm like flowing with my natural energy instead of feeling you know, frustrated or fighting against it and feeling bitter. So most the majority of the world, seventy percent are generators and manifesting generators, So that's seventy percent of the population. They're here to create and magnify energy. So there's a bit of a split thirty seven percent generators and thirty three percent manifesting generators. And you know, generators and mgs, they are like pure life force in motion. You know this open enveloping aura. It's like a magnet pulling the world to them. And the strategy for generators and manifesting generators is to respond to the world. It's very much waiting and not necessarily initiating from out of nowhere. Like, for example, how to respond is you might be thinking of an idea in your head, right, but instead of just decide, yeah, that's amazing, I'm going to go do it, it's like maybe you hear somebody the office talking about that very thing that you wanted to do, and that's kind of like the ooh, that's like the universe aligning saying yep, this is a goer for me. And so as you know, as a generator, you're here to be so lit up and alive, like it honestly feels like you're making love to life, like I'm so happy, I'm so excited and the more you feel that energy, the more magnetic you become. And so you can very much think about it in terms of an animal like a deer, like you know, going through the forest and leaping. And the difference between a generator and a manifesting generator is the defined throat center. So in human design, the throat center is manifestation center because human design believes that words becomes your physical reality. In order to make your physical reality, you have to communicate, you've got to take action. And so when you're a manifesting generator, you've got that throat which gives you like so much energy to in response to something. And you know, yourself and myself, we're both manifesting generators. So we're very much here to be like multi passionate, doing lots of things, starting things, ending things based on our own rhythm and our own beat. And so the biggest challenge for this energy type is learning to listen to your gut and not your head, which has been so programmed right like everyone's like, don't think with your heart or your gut, like think with your head, and so that's the difference there. Then we've got projectors and they are twenty percent of the population. They are here to guide and tweak energy. So they've got a very like focused, penetrating aura and this powerful ability to really see people deeply.
Speaker 3: They are like the newest souls on earth, So they're very much here to.
Speaker 4: Be the guides, and they see and pick up on things that other people wouldn't necessarily, so they really energize when people want to learn from them and get information.
Speaker 3: And the biggest challenge.
Speaker 4: When projectors learn they are a projector is they've been trying to live like a generator, doing things, being busy all the time. So projectors are very much here for spaciousness, flow ease, Like it's very common for projectors to have naps and rests, and they ideally work four hours a day.
Speaker 3: Believe it.
Speaker 1: Why do I think my husband's a projector?
Speaker 3: Did you think that are to you? We have to read his chart.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 3: Cooper and Timm are projectors. I love that because they're here to.
Speaker 4: Be invited by people, and in order to be invited, you've got to be recognized, You've got to be seen and validated. And that it's for like the big decisions in life, you know, changing homes, career, relationships, not like the little things like what am I meant to eat for breakfast today as an example. And then we've got the manifestors. They are nine percent of the world and they really spark momentum in energy. They are like the initiated, so they're actually built to go after what they want. They have their own authority, whereas every other type is something to do with the universe or outside of them, and they've got like a closed and repelling aura. They're very much here to have like a powerful impact. So if you meet a manifesto, they can be triggering in a way very much like you love them or you hate them type of personality love and you know.
Speaker 3: Creative powerhouses. They get the ball rolling.
Speaker 4: They like make stuff happened, and they're like pioneers exactly, and their energy is like volcanic bursts and then it will be like rest time, so it's kind of like yeah, bursting energy. And they work best when they inform people what they're doing because they can move so fast. So that also applies to manifesting generators, like telling people what you're doing, not necessarily to the detail, but giving them like bread crumbs so they feel at ease. They're like, okay, she moves really quickly, but I know like what she's doing and why she's doing what she's doing. And then finally we have reflectors. They are the rare unicorns one percent. They reveal energy like the living mirror, like the barometer, if you kind of think of that old school analogy of like the canaries in the mind and detecting things danger. So they've got like all open centers, so they're very much feeling all the energy. They're very fluid, and in terms of that, they're like conscious curators of energy. Think of them sampling energy like at a tap as bar, taking a little bit, seeing what they like, what they don't like, and so they're here to very much take time when it comes to decisions. Traditional human design says twenty eight days like the moon cycle, which can be a long time. So I guess modern in modern times, I would say, what you keep coming back to and having some like thought about your decisions. So that's like a very general overview of the types. And it starts at the top, and as you get more into your chart, it becomes more detailed because you can't just box yourself based on your type. There's so many different factors that influence your human design.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so incredible, and it's it's even interesting because you know, I made the joke about my husband, but it would be really interesting to know, you know, what his design is and then because I would be like, oh, wow, that makes sense that he's that way and giving us like, like you said, this little manual. So that's so incredible. Let's go through just because I know you said it's gonna take a while. So Fee has actually done my human design chart previous to this episode, and she's going to take me through my chart and really explain to you guys, give examples of what it could look like to explore your chart. So, guys, I don't know what's in it, so I'm like, I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Hope this is I hope it's good. It's gonna be awkward if it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's just let's just dive right in. I'll ask you questions. Does that sound good?
Speaker 3: Yes, it sounds good.
Speaker 4: You're probably hearing my voice talking a lot and sharing a lot of information.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think the most important thing to say is with any personal growth tool, it's.
Speaker 3: So important to use your discernment.
Speaker 4: You know, if it doesn't resonate with you, discard it. Human design is meant to be an experiment. It's meant to be guidelines, not a rule book. So I just want to we'll put that out there first.
Speaker 1: I think that's such a great point and also explaining I think, for example, you know, I in my staff sign being a LEO, there's certain you know, strengths and weaknesses, and I don't use that as the be all end or I use that as well. I'm already good in this area of my life. So let's say my quote unquote weakness is how could I strengthen that, you know, like almost really using it as a tool of Like, Oh, that's so good to know. And then how can I use that in my life like to my advantage of or even just knowing that's something I need to, you know, work on or work towards.
Speaker 4: Oh I just like love how much you explain that, because in human design we talk about energies in terms of a high expression as well as a shadow expression. And that's not personal to you, No, that's like the energy. So I love the way that you kind of phrased it just previously. So let's get into your chart, Georgie. So, like overall we talk about you know, as a type of authority. You're an emotional manifesting generator. Your strategies to respond. You have an emotional authority. When you're feeling yourself, you feel satisfied. When you're not feeling yourself, you feel frustrated. Your personality is a four to six, which means an opportunist role model. We can kind of think of that also as like a regal authority. So we'll get to that where we talk through your chart interestingly to note, if you're into energetics, you've got predominantly masculine energy in your chart, So I don't know if you resonate you're looking at it.
Speaker 1: To you, yes, no, my husband will be like, oh my god, yes, yes, so masculine. It's not funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think we can kind of see sense.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very much like your chart. There's just so much action.
Speaker 4: You're an action taker, Like I just see that through through in your chart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, was there anything? All right, we'll go through it.
Speaker 3: We gotta go, you go, you go.
Speaker 4: So, as a manifesting generator, you are here to do what lights you up to be really multi passionate. You know, very much here to be stimulated and inspired. So it's not uncommon for manifesting generators to start something and if they're not vibing anymore, they drop it. So very much can be related to like, you know, you're like studying law and wanting to be a lawyer, and then you're just like not feeling it and doing something else. And you're probably somebody that will always have like multiple businesses and things because that really lights you up in different ways of your chart. And you're very much here to do what you love and then delegate and outsource what you don't love doing.
Speaker 3: So you very much enjoy.
Speaker 4: Collaborating, especially with your team when people come with ideas versus just like being put on the spot to think of something, although in your chart you are an idea's powerhouse. So a manifesting generator is a defined sacrawl and that's very much linked to life force sensuality.
Speaker 3: So if you're doing.
Speaker 4: Something you love, it's like you've got this unlimited energy source. You feel lit up inspired. But when you feel like you're not doing something you don't love, you feel frustrated, and when you burn out, it can take a long time to recover, and so very much the first way for you to be in this world is to listen to your gut instinct. And that's very much in the moment. It's a yes or it's a no. It's not logical, and you've got to really feel into your gut and have that relationship to.
Speaker 3: Listen to it.
Speaker 4: So what's also really important for manifesting generators is to have a lot of sleep to recharge their batteries. So I can imagine, like you know, when you first had your daughter, lack of sleep probably made you feel quite emotional and frustrated as.
Speaker 1: Well, very much so, so that's like as a whole, your type.
Speaker 4: And then we get into alignment. So I think alignment is such a buzzword in the wellness industry right now, Like what does alignment actually mean? And so human design puts that into terms for you. So, as a generator, manifesting generator, your highest self is when you're satisfied, And in order to be satisfied, you've got to be selfish. You've got to do what brings you satisfaction. You know is very much following your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where you thought there were only walls. So how do you know you're satisfied? You wake up energized and excited for the day. You feel so fulfilled doing your work. It feels like you don't have to hustle, like the right opportunities are drawn to you because of that open.
Speaker 3: Enveloping magnetic aura.
Speaker 4: You feel lit up in life and you feel really creative and inspired. When you're not yourself, you'll be feeling frustrated, and that's probably when you initiate. You feel like there's blocks or resistance, and that's a part of your learning process. Like when you feel angry or frustrated, either what you're doing is incorrect for you or the way that you're doing it. And so you know, it's about being kind to yourself. You know, like it's not here to be judging yourself. You're very much using frustration as a way as a tool to change essentially. So yeah, in terms of that, like it'll be different for every single type. So for example, for a projector alignment, for them is feeling really successful and then they're not self is bitter. So it changes based on your type.
Speaker 1: So mine is satisfied, So following bliss and feeling creative and lit up. That's when I'm my higher self, yes okay.
Speaker 4: And then when you're not your higher self, you'll be feeling frustrated.
Speaker 1: So if I'm feeling frustrated, what do I do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: You have to really tune in with your gut and ask yourself.
Speaker 4: Am I doing this because it genuinely lights me up and I desire to do this? Or am I only doing this because I think or I should or I need to. So kind of that language coming into it.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's when you know you're not doing it because you want to do it.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 1: Watch me now, just be like I'm frustrated.
Speaker 3: And everyone's like fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay love.
Speaker 4: And so then your strategy is like how your energy best flows in the world. So as a generator manifesting generator, it's to respond to this world.
Speaker 3: And so I mentioned you've.
Speaker 4: Got this open aura, so the universe is going to bring things to you. And so it doesn't mean that you're not doing anything. There's always something to respond to.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of like receiving an yes exactly?
Speaker 4: So it's like coming from outside of you and in order to be conscious of what to respond to. You need to be here, you need to be in your senses. It could be the weather, right, if it's sunny outside, do I want to go outside or stay indoors? So how you know you're responding This is an external stimulus, right, you're answering a question or prompt from the world. You're addressing an urge or a need, or you're filling a void. So so you can play with how this feels. The right response has you feeling really satisfied, whereas the wrong response has you feeling really frustrated.
Speaker 1: Of course I love this.
Speaker 4: And then your authority is how to make the best decisions in life, and so you're actually an emotional authority. But at the base layer for generators, it's a sacral authority. So that's your gut, it's your intuition. It's annoying, it can't be logically explained, and it's energetic, so you're sacral.
Speaker 3: It talks to your gut. It's like m hm h uh uh.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a physical reaction. You're drawn to something or you're not. There's a contraction, there's a burst of energy or there's not. So it's very much like a full on, full body yes or it's a no, so don't know, not sure meh, that means it's a no. And what can really help you feel that right response is getting people to ask you yes or no questions. That's how you can feel it out. So I could be like, Hi, Georgie, how are you feeling today? And I could be like, do you feel like a coffee right now? Immediately you'll feel your gut respond yes or no. Or I could be like Georgie, are you happy, and you'll immediately feel in your body yes or no. So I guess it like cuts out that in between.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love that hear that a tear yes or no questions. It's I really resonate with that. Like I will often say to my team the words I don't know how to explain it, but this is what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's perfect. That's you and your flow amazing.
Speaker 4: Then we add another layer because you're you've got an emotional authority, so you are really here designed to experience and feel your emotions. That's because your solar plexus, the emotional center for your emotions, is defined, so you take in emotion in a consistent way. So for example, if you're feeling down or sad, Georgie, you probably know the things to do that will make you feel happy, and that's like your go to and you know, by the nature of emotions, they're unpredictable. You've got those high highs, those low lows, those ebbs and flows, so you're really here to feel it all and not necessarily attach a story or meaning to it. You're like the channel to feel emotions, and your most aligned decisions happen when you're feeling neutral and clear, so that may mean you might need to sleep on it some decisions, it may take three to six months. Time is that magical ingredient to help you make the best decisions and see what you're kind of coming back to and drawn to Initially from your gut. The emotions helped to validate it because when you're happy, you're probably someone that's like, yes, yes, I want to do everything. But then when you're sad, you're probably like, I don't care, I'm not interested. So you kind of have to wait until you're neutral and kind of return to when you're clear. And specifically, when I looked in your chart, Georgie, you have sensitive emotional waves and we call this in human design, your tribal by nature, you're very much linked to relationships. So I would say a lot of your emotions come from interacting with people, maybe being triggered or maybe feeling the feelings of the people around you.
Speaker 3: So your emotional.
Speaker 4: Wave builds quite slowly. It kind of goes back and forth, up and down. It kind of like ratchets up and then just at one moment it might like kind of explode or come out of nowhere because you may be necessarily not releasing your emotions and sharing. It's like that's kind of like the strategy with your emotional wave is like when you're annoyed at something or triggered, it's better for you to actually say it then and there with that person, because otherwise your emotional wave can kind of build up and then have resentment and then come out.
Speaker 3: Crashing in like a big force of a way.
Speaker 4: And in terms of your emotions, touch is really important for you to like soothe you.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure like hugs, cuddling.
Speaker 1: Into you my massage is that resonating because I don't know you well, Georgia just reading it off. I get a massage every Sunday because physical touch is like my thing.
Speaker 4: And did you resonate with being like an emotional authority, like really being built to feel a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting because I also resonate with that, like making decisions from a neutral place, because I feel like sometimes I get really excited and I over commit and then I feel resentful towards myself. Hmmm is that the vime?
Speaker 3: Yes exactly.
Speaker 1: That, so waiting until I feel neutral and then deciding, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, I feel like, you know, when I was looking intuitively into your energy, like this full moon, the mercury retrograde, there's like a lot going on for you. I could kind of feel in your emotions. Maybe there's looking at changes or restructuring at work, maybe communication, finding your voice, putting up those boundaries, like very much going through on upheaval and times, but very much here.
Speaker 3: To feel all those waves.
Speaker 4: So then we'll talk about your definition, Georgie, And this is how you're energy centers communicate and so you're actually a triple split. This is where you have three defined centers that are disconnected, and so very much you might feel scattered without people. You have this ability to take in a lot of complex information, absorb it and really share it with people, really share it with people in a really simple way instead of it being very complicated. So that's how your energy flows, and it actually helps you kind of like slow down to make your decisions.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you'd be like a pinball like pinging everywhere.
Speaker 1: So it should definitely slow down to make decisions.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, and again human design is an experiments, so you might want to reflect on times in your life where you've made decisions like spontaneously versus when you've actually taken some time to think about it and move through it. So summing that up, like how you make your best decisions is you take note of your instant gut reaction, you wait for clarity, you ride the emotional waves, and then you make the decision from a neutral and clear place.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. Then we'll get into Sophie to going back, So the energy type, what could you give us a couple of examples of other ones.
Speaker 4: So there's other types of authorities because it's how to make the best decisions. So the majority of people will have an inner authority. So we've mentioned in your reading the sacral authority, which is the gut feeling. We've mentioned the emotional authority, which is like writing the emotional waves. One of the other big ones is your splinic authority, which is very much impulsive, intuitive, instantaneous decision making, very much seen with projectors. And then you've also got self projected where people need to actually talk out loud.
Speaker 3: And listen to themselves.
Speaker 4: And a very rare one is called the ego authority, which is like listening to your heart. And then the two other authorities, which is like a minor amount of the population, is very much the environment, so being in the right surroundings the right people, and as we mentioned with reflectors, that lunar authority, so following the cycles of the moon.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: So when you look at your chart, you'll see that there's a lot of geometric shapes in the body chart and they represent different energy centers and you can think of them as streams of energy coming together and each center represents a different function. So it's kind of based on the Hindu system the charkras, but human design takes it to the next level by saying that we have nine energy centers because it splits up your heart charkra to be the heart and identity and your solar plexus, your emotions, and your fears. So in your chart you'll see the different shapes. So we'll just go through it generally, and then maybe i'll talk about your chart specifically, Georgie perfect. At the top, we have the head center there, so that represents like ideas, inspiration. The triangle underneath that is your ajnah, which is your third eye, which represents you know, perspectives, analyzing, conceptualizing. The square underneath that is your throat center, which represents communication, manifestation, taking action. The diamond underneath is what we call the G center, the identity center, which is responsible for love, ego direction. To the right of it, we've got a triangle which represents your heart, which is ego, willpower, and to the right of that we've got your solar plexus, which is your emotions. The square in the middle is your sacral your life force, your energy, your sensuality and sexuality.
Speaker 3: And to the left of that we've got.
Speaker 4: Your spleen, which is your fear centers, your survival instincts. And at the very bottom we have the root center, which is all about stress, pressure, and adrenaline. In terms of the actual shapes, they are either opened or defined. So how you know that on your chart is if it's colored in, it means that it's defined. So we can think of it in terms of a backyard analogy. So imagine you have a backyard with a fence. People can't influence you unless you open the door. So this represents fixed, consistent things about your access to your energy. It's reliable, it's considered your strengths. On the alternative, if you've got a shape that's white and not filled in, this means that it's open. Think it as a backyard with no fence around it, and so people can come in and they influence you. You may not be feeling yourself and so for example, Georgie, we can see in your chart you've only got one open center and that's the Spleen center. So you're very much open and prone to fears in this lifetime, perhaps not stepping up or pursuing things out of insecurity, fear of failure, criticism, and you're very much affected by fear mongering. If people are talking about their scared or something, you're like, oh, oh my goodness, I haven't thought about that, Like.
Speaker 3: Should I be concerned? Should I be worried?
Speaker 4: You know some other aspects of an open spleen. It could be perhaps feeling codependent, not feeling like they're needing reliability and support around them. And you know, the open centers they are also your gift because you've got fluid energy moving through it. You're more open to learning and insights because you aren't fixed.
Speaker 1: And so is it normal? So I've only got one open and the rest defined? Is that normal?
Speaker 3: To have something quite rare? It's okay? So the rest that are.
Speaker 1: Define just means like no one can influence me on that. That's like my thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the majority of people will likely have at least three to four open centers, whereas you don't, so you're quite fixed in who you are. So like when we look at you, for example, look at your chart, your head center is connected to your AJNA. So when you've got your like an idea's powerhouse, they can like drop in and you're very good at conceptualizing it. And then because it's connected to your throat, it's like bringing it to life, like you're so streamlined there. You know, you're somebody that's very much naturally confident with your defined heart.
Speaker 3: You've got the will power.
Speaker 4: As well, that's like a rare that's like a rare quality in human design, Like only thirty percent of people have that. So when we look at your chart, you're very much complete except in that fear area. And what I would say is you're very much here to feel those emotions and be connected to people as well based on your energy centers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, that's making so much such, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the majority of people, you'll probably have a lot of open centers, And I might just give like a quick rundown for everybody what it means if you're open in a particular center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so if you're.
Speaker 4: An open head, you find ideas and inspiration outside of yourself, and that's because you don't have that consistent energy running through for inspiration. So listening to podcasts, were reading books, observing the world, and I think the biggest thing with an open head is knowing that you're very susceptible to inspirational energies of other people. So, for example, if you've got an open head and your friend just came back from Greece and was like, oh my God, like Greece was so amazing, I just loved it.
Speaker 3: There, you need to go.
Speaker 4: You're like almost, yes, I'm going to go to Greece, and then you're like, wait, I'm not sure I want to go to Greece. But you felt the inspirational energy of somebody who's really lit up by the idea of Greece. And also when you've got an open head, it literally means an open head, like you've got other people's thoughts coming in, so you've got to really discern is this my thought or did somebody put this thought into my head, you know, through conversation or whatever like that.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and so becuz mine is closed, I obviously realize it's the opposite, that's right. What could be almost the shadow sense for me?
Speaker 4: I think being closed minded because you have everything in your up.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I guess like for you, because there's so much head pressure you're always reviewing and questioning the world around you. I think you probably don't even realize how full your head is. And so you've got to alleviate that mental pressure by having like spaciousness, you know, meditation, yoga, being in your body.
Speaker 1: Ah, you speak in my language. I think he knows me more than you do it.
Speaker 3: And we just met too, We just met.
Speaker 4: And then with the open ajna. That means that you're empathetic and you're built to be open minded. And I think people with an open ajna they feel like they have to have an opinion, whereas.
Speaker 3: You're not actually meant to.
Speaker 4: You know, you have this gift of being able to see the world in shades of gray, not just black and white. You're meant to have an open mind, and but again you can have pressure coming through. So for you, Georgie, because you're the opposite, you've got to defined ajna. That's like having a professor in your mind that's able to synthesize a lot of information, organize it, and again maybe not being as perceptive to other people's ideas because you've generated your own and you're making sense of that this is so me wow. And you might sometimes feel like you're bursting with so much information you want to get out there, and I think you can be I guess opinionated. So I guess my advice to is like, do you want to be happy or do you want to be right?
Speaker 3: When you're talking to people?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: My husband would be like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And so for example is that I guess another shadow side of the ASNA for me being defined. Is it feels like there's lots happening in this section all the time, and so I have to be conscious of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, and being fixed on your perspectives like this is my way, so this is the right way, instead of listening.
Speaker 3: To having other people perspected. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And I guess your throat is your biggest center because you've got a lot of energy running through the So if you remember, it's all about communication, it's all about self expression, it's about taking action manifestation. So you have a consistent way of speaking and expressing yourself. And I guess the shadow here is because you're very confident in what you say, you make a really great sounding board. So you can probably attract a lot of people that talk a lot. So say you go for a coffee with a girlfriend and they're like blah blah blah blah, talking for an hour or two and they're like, oh my goodness, Georgie, I didn't even ask how you were. So you've got to have really strong energetic boundaries otherwise people are going to just be like all of their like stuff on you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, fee, I just kin'dt even believe you're saying this stuff.
Speaker 4: Is it resonating so much. We've only just started Georgia.
Speaker 1: So many times I have, you know, been in certain friendships, so I'm like, I don't think they asked me one question about myself because we were And it's because I love conversing and I love doing that, but it can often feel like if I don't have those boundaries up. It's exactly like that. That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you're listening and you've got an open throat, this can manifest as two ways. Either like you kind of like spill everything out and you blurt things out, and you maybe like you talk over people because you want to be heard because you might feel invisible. But the gift of the open throat is you've got to like you can change your communication style. You know how to adapt your words, like your tone and your delivery. And I can't emphasize enough. If you've got an open throat, you're not built to initiate in human design. You've got to follow your authority, which is in your chart as well. Then we've got the g center, which is like your identity center. So if it's open for you, you're like a chameleon. You change based on your environment, the people that you're around. You're not built to have a fixed identity. So when people say you've changed, that's right. You are meant to have changed and the best thing that you know. And I guess like with that, it's like this, the shadow of that is this fear of being unlovable because you're adapting and changing to who you are. And whereas for you, George, you've got to define G. So you've probably always had a fixed sense of identity, a solid sense of who you are, very much like self love, confident in yourself, not very likely to be too codependent. And I think the hardest thing with a defined G is to live your truth, to be your authentic self and follow your own path instead of you know, society wanting us to all be like sheep and be like each other.
Speaker 1: Hey wait, so just to confirm me being a defined G, what's the shadow of that?
Speaker 4: Very much feeling like society putting pressure on you to be somebody that you're not. And I think it's just like being brave and having that courage to follow your own authentic path and not you know, mutating to what society wants you to be. And I think because your so purpose is very much like direction, and I think, like you, you have to understand that everyone has a different direction but you can't help, but like want to help people in their direction, and you're not here to like dictate their direction, but perhaps guide them to their direction.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes so much sense that that is the shadow for the defined g because that feels like one of my biggest purposes in life is to courage other women to be their authentic self because for so long I felt like I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it's very much tied, like when we get to that section, you'll be like, ah, this makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 3: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.