Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 3: Hello Fria, my first Friday back? Can you say friya?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 4: I mean you can do whatever I say? Volcano, lollodoby, Fria, I say it all. I don't care about being canceled and nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't care about being cool. God damn it.
Speaker 2: I can being cool years. You have never had any Sure, I think you're kind of cool. Why are you looking at.
Speaker 6: Me like that?
Speaker 2: Because you are cool? I just don't want to say anything.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be compliments?
Speaker 7: No, no, I do all compliment Brian. But it's just your first Friday back since leaving the jungle.
Speaker 5: But how long can I do that?
Speaker 4: Because I'm like all week, I being like, it's my first day back, it's my first hump day, it's my first I don't.
Speaker 2: Care, So I think maybe now's the last.
Speaker 4: I just thought I would sit in it for the week and then it's oven well.
Speaker 2: To be honest, we are celebrating tonight.
Speaker 7: We have a pickup team outing tonight, don't We're all going to get some dinner together.
Speaker 5: Oh it's our first you know what.
Speaker 3: We spend so much time together, but we actually don't spend that much time outside of work doing friends friends stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will take credit for this one.
Speaker 4: I did want to get the team together because I felt I had fomo being in the jungle and I had no I had no connection to anyone on the outside world. So I wanted us to get out of the work environment. We are going to eat and drink and be merried.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen for a Friday. We're discussing Laura, I believe because we hold the best content to the end of the week. Your toilet habits today.
Speaker 3: No, well we are. We're not discussing my toilet habits.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That was too far.
Speaker 3: We're discussing what is public toilet etiquette. Oh, we have some more important things to do.
Speaker 2: First, Yeah, we definitely do. Next, we're talking petty couples.
Speaker 7: If you're in a relationship and you have petty arguments with your part time.
Speaker 3: Everyone has petty arguments, everybody when you have when you have a fight with your partner, you know, you can have the big fight, but then there's always like the petty stuff that you do to try and get back at them. I should be bigger than this, but we're ne a long distance, so I mean moon perpetually.
Speaker 5: What's the pettiest thing you've done me.
Speaker 4: I'm not petty Facebook, petty petty.
Speaker 7: Couples Next thirteen one sixty five if you've got one, we'll chat to your next here at the pickup now, Britt, you weren't here for this last week because this is your first week back from being in the army celebrity to get me out of here, junk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what did I miss?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Laura and we had Laura's beautiful husband, Mattie Jay on the show. He's Got his podcast Two Doting Dads. A segment on their podcast they Do is petty Couples. Matt came on because he wanted to confront Laura on our show with a petty couples gripe that he has with her, because he felt it was the only safe space to discuss it.
Speaker 5: In me, it wasn't that.
Speaker 3: It's because he told the story on his own podcast, and then he was worried that I was going to hear it and then pick a fight with him, although we're backfight anyway.
Speaker 5: This is what happened.
Speaker 1: So I had ruined address, which I was annoyed because you didn't appreciate the fact that I was doing all your washing. So what I've done now, and I'm not sure if you've realized this, but I'm yet to wash any of your items since we had that argument. So whenever I do the washing now, I do my washing. I did the kids washing. I purposely believe all of your belongings in the dirty laundry basket as an active spie.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Actually, the first thing a man should do when they get married is sign the wedding studio, obviously, but then learn how to wash.
Speaker 3: Learn people should know how to wash before they get married. But also, okay, I'm standing up for myself here. I do a lot of washing in our household. I was made out to sound like I don't do any cleaning or anything, and that it's just they're doing everything the poor man, Classic mat classic match.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to inspire the country.
Speaker 7: We actually had a lot of people messaging after we had Matt on the show, and they wanted to share some of their petty arguments they've had with their partners.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean, we all know that we all have kind of ever so often you'll have a big argument with your partner.
Speaker 5: But this isn't about those moments. These are about the stupid.
Speaker 3: Things you do to try and enact a little bit of revenge that you can just kind of get past them, but might pissy partner off that they knew you were doing it.
Speaker 2: And Ben, because you live long distance, surely you have a little peace.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking, I think the pettiest argument we had was actually not even petty, it's dumb. Was he I asked him to set an alarm so that he wouldn't miss a flight to fly America, and he refused because I don't do alarm. So I was like, please, baby, can you just set it. I'll just feel more comfortable if you said it for the morning so you don't sleep through it. He's like, I'm not going to sleep through I said, please, Ben, just just set the alarm. And it turned into this huge fight because he's so stubborn that he refused, and so you know what he did.
Speaker 5: He just didn't go to sleep. He was so petty about it that he just stayed it the whole night. He's punishing himself and not you anyway.
Speaker 2: Jamie, Yeah, has caught on thirteen five. What's your petty great with your partner?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: Jamie?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, we argue over like the smallest little thing. There's never anything important that we argue over, but I like to go into it. We have separate Netflix profiles. I'll go into his profile and like different videos, and I'll start episodes that he's nowhere near. So a message with his algorithm.
Speaker 5: But do you do this after you've had a fight. They just do this to be a brat.
Speaker 8: I've been doing it for about three years after I've every time we've had a little fi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it seems like it takes more effort from you in the search.
Speaker 9: Watch on my profile, start watching it.
Speaker 3: Has he ever noticed? Does he ever say like how did this have? How do has there's seven seasons of selling Sunset on here a.
Speaker 8: Couple of times, but he's convinced, like, you know, how does he let the iPhones are listening. He's convinced that the TV and the PlayStation or whatever is listening picking up.
Speaker 7: Ye, you should put like, you know, best bikini women footage on.
Speaker 5: And then pick a fight with him about that totally. That's his favorite.
Speaker 8: One is he doesn't like Melissa McCarthy, So I'll go in, like any movie she's in, I'll like her as an actress.
Speaker 2: If you want a red flag.
Speaker 3: If people have their preferences. Matt hates, my husband hates some nicole kidman. Won't watching nicole kidman movie?
Speaker 9: Really, and Hathaway does it for me?
Speaker 5: I think that she's hard done by. I like her anyway.
Speaker 2: Is called Hayley's what's your petty argument with your partner?
Speaker 4: High?
Speaker 6: So petty thing that I do is we run two toilets in my household, and each adult has ownership over one toilet. And my partner is very religious with his timing, So anytime we have a little bunny, I go out of my way to make sure that there's no toilet paper in his toilet.
Speaker 5: Liz, what does he do? Does he call out to you?
Speaker 8: Grovel?
Speaker 7: Laura?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Liz, you want to anything funny? I love that this is your petty argument. When I found out that my ex had a double life and was marrying someone else simultaneously after two years, my revenge was to take the toilet paper from his house. That was my revenge for the ultimate act. And you think it's petty. So I think I didn't do enough?
Speaker 5: Did I?
Speaker 6: I think a great mind think alive.
Speaker 2: I took all the design of Aggs oh, that's a big thing.
Speaker 3: You should have done a pooh, any sink or something, not just taking his toilet paper.
Speaker 7: The most disgusting relationship. What you think is is I know.
Speaker 3: No, you should have ember heard it and just done in his bed. The guy cheated on you with another woman who he was engaged to, and I would have shot in his bed so well on his pillow. I know, das the toilet paper and poop in the bed.
Speaker 5: That's the two things.
Speaker 4: So speaking of partners, my current partner Ben and I, if you ask the Australian media are having a huge fight.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Barney's it is yes, it's not true.
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm really ticked off.
Speaker 7: What's front page news about Brittany today and her partner? You want to set the record straight.
Speaker 5: I want to set the record straight because it's yeah. Look I'm mad. I'm mad.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at Australia Daily Mail. If you're listening, we're coming for you after this. On the pickup.
Speaker 7: That mentioned Laura.
Speaker 4: You guys know me very well better than anyone and you'll know that it's not often I get mad, but today I am mad. So Laura and I were discussing on our podcast Life Uncut, we're discussing tattoos and like, if your partner gets a tattoo, do you are you allowed to give an opinion? Can you decide together? Et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, I woke up and this is the headline on the Daily Mail today bold headline. Brittany Hockley has fight with boyfriend Benjamin Sigres after she makes a demand about his body.
Speaker 9: But is she in the right? So I demand about his body?
Speaker 4: That's what pissed me off, then it says Brittany Hockley revealed on Life on Cut podcast this week, they have been arguing about tattoos incorrect.
Speaker 5: Explaining her situation to Laura Byrne, That's true, true.
Speaker 4: She disagreed with Benjamin's taste in body art and bold also demanded that he get tattoos only that she likes incorrect. Laura immediately interrupted her correct arguing, arguing that ben should get whatever tattoy wants, it's his body.
Speaker 5: This goes on to.
Speaker 4: Talk about how Laura says that I don't understand how controversial it is to make demands over people's bodies. This is so inaccurate and I want to have a discussion about it because this came.
Speaker 5: I would hate for people.
Speaker 9: To think that I'm demanding anything of my partner's body.
Speaker 4: Ben, my beautiful boyfriend wants to get a tattoo, and he wants to make sure I like it.
Speaker 5: Seem as though I have to.
Speaker 4: Look at it every day for the rest hopefully of our life.
Speaker 9: I think that is fine. At the end of the day. The kid can get what he wants.
Speaker 5: It's not a kid, but sure he can't. But it's you know, it's a colleaquialism.
Speaker 2: Laura Hey, kid, hold on, what was the discussion of the tattoo? What does he want to get?
Speaker 9: So we just we like different things in tattoos.
Speaker 4: He likes really big, dark, bold portrait style, you know, like he has a Gladiator tattoo on him because it's his favorite movie. So yes, he has Russell Crow's face on his leg, things like that. I don't like big portrait tattoos. I like quite fine, line, thin ones.
Speaker 2: So he's got a.
Speaker 3: Life sized Russell in his caff But I mean, it's just it was more a discussion around him saying, hey, I like this tattoo, what do you think? And you said, I don't really like it. What do you think of this one? It was a discussion around what he might get as a tattoo.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, And now it's kicked off this discussion about like, is it okay to put your two cents in about your partner's tattoo. Now I stand by the fact that, yes, I think it is okay, especially if.
Speaker 9: Your partner has come to you and said, do you like this?
Speaker 4: Ben has said, I only want to get something that we both like having a kid's name, right, you both want to agree to it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean, like, firstly, I don't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be getting too hung up on what the utah I can tell.
Speaker 2: I am hard.
Speaker 5: I think that they hit a nerve and that's okay. I think it's a bit unfair how they're are like.
Speaker 3: Weaponizing this idea of body or autonomy, Like, of course people can do whatever they want to their own body, that's obvious. But the conversation that you were having was him coming to you and being like, this is a consideration.
Speaker 5: It was a conversation.
Speaker 3: Whereas in my situation, my husband has gone to go get a tattoo of a running turtle on his ass because he lost a bet, and I don't get any second that he's just stuff.
Speaker 5: To go and get a tattoo of a turtle, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess The thing is, if it's on your butt, right, you don't ever have to really look at it.
Speaker 5: No one else has to see it. What do you think, Mitch?
Speaker 4: Would you go get a tattoo without consulting your partner knowing that they're gonna.
Speaker 5: Have to look at it forever?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. No, but also my body actually, I mean my tattoo would be tiny and big. Yeah, I couldn't do.
Speaker 5: I've got a stupid one on my side.
Speaker 3: No, But I mean, look, I think most people would consult their partners before they went. Not everyone. Some people have got lots and therefore it's not a big deal. But I think most people before they go and get something permanently on their body would at least ask their partner if they if they cared or they.
Speaker 5: Liked it, just to get some feedback all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who turns up with a neck tatoo at dinner and I go, oh, how is your day? You clearly wear Yeah, I go neck tattoo, I'd be like, red flag I want to do It's an open discussion.
Speaker 4: I feel like it doesn't need like I don't need to spout the fact that, of course your body is your body and you can do what you want.
Speaker 5: It's not about that.
Speaker 4: It's it's also like you don't come home right and say to your partner, Hey, pack up, we're going and you moving to New York tonight, got a job without you knowing, Like in a relationship.
Speaker 9: I just think they're things that you discussed together.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what if you came home with two nipple piercings.
Speaker 9: He'd probably be turned. He'd be like, maybe you can do that any day of the week.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, coming up.
Speaker 3: I want to know what is when it comes to toilets, and I don't want this to get.
Speaker 5: When it comes to toilets.
Speaker 3: I want to know what is the public toilet etiquette because when you have kids, you end up spending a lot of time in public toilets unfortunately.
Speaker 5: And I have a few thoughts.
Speaker 9: Oh, do you need some lessons in toilet matters?
Speaker 5: Toilets?
Speaker 2: We can take you to the office and show.
Speaker 5: You if we can do it. In the break if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good man, we don't do it on the radio, but it's your time. Front to back.
Speaker 5: See, this is the problem. People do things differently. You can't do back to front. Some people stand up. You actually can't.
Speaker 4: You can't wipe the poop from the back to the front. You can get very unwell from that.
Speaker 2: I've got different bits to you.
Speaker 5: There we go, all right, coming up next.
Speaker 7: I can't wipe this riveting discussion on the pickup. We're getting out of here before.
Speaker 5: Celebrity, get me out of here?
Speaker 7: Just stop.
Speaker 4: I actually thought you were saying. You said, I get me out of here.
Speaker 3: That is literally what you decided about to get out of here.
Speaker 5: The show's almost over.
Speaker 10: Wow, I'm really deaf celebrity. Okay, that's so nice of you. Live along about Yeah, yeah, you've a strategy. Yeah, anyway, look nowhere definitely Okay. I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 3: So I had an experience just the other day with I went into a public toilet and I don't know why I got me thinking about this, but I think that there is a bit of an etiquette when it comes to using a public toilet, right, And I want to know as an adult what you guys do. So there's a couple of different techniques. One of those techniques is putting the toilet paper down aground the entire rim of the toilet.
Speaker 5: Right, So, I have two little kids.
Speaker 3: When you have little kids, you spend a lot of time in public toilets because they're always like, Mam, I need to go to the toilet, even if you've just been ten minutes before. You will use every public toilet in the vicinity when you have little kids. So my question is, do you put down the toilet paper?
Speaker 5: Do you hover? What do you do?
Speaker 3: Because I walked into a toilet the other day and it was covered in the toilet paper, but the person had just left it on the.
Speaker 2: Rim of the toilet, and I know you scoop that in. You flushed it at all? One you saw It's.
Speaker 9: Pretty obvious you don't just leave your toilet paper barrel.
Speaker 5: But then you're touching the toilet anyway, No.
Speaker 2: You're not. You put your Why would you touch the toy?
Speaker 9: Just put it in the toilet?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you put toilet paper down or do you hobber or do you sit go cold?
Speaker 5: Do you braw dog it straight on? That seat.
Speaker 4: No, I would ninety nine percent No, probably ninety five percent toilet paper. And if I think it's going to be a really super quick we I will hover, but I probably what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Paint me a squad forever? Like as as a woman.
Speaker 3: Guys get to you guys have such luxury walking into a public toilet wian all over the place.
Speaker 5: We have to squat hold. We have to squat hole like you're at a gym.
Speaker 2: You're like a trough is better.
Speaker 7: I'm like Porky the pig, standing up with my pants and my uncles wing onto a wall that.
Speaker 2: Bounces back and hits you in the crotch.
Speaker 5: It's not I don't know if many other men do that.
Speaker 2: I've got a heavy flow.
Speaker 7: You it's like a horse strong? Can I Can I throw something out there? Can I throw out?
Speaker 2: What I think is the dream public toilet set up?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna fall.
Speaker 5: You've been thinking about this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me tell you. You walk in, it's a cornice cubicle. No cracks in the door. Oh, you walk in, you shut the door. There's no light coming in. You can barely see it. Why do you want to be popping in the dark supreme privacy.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: You then see on the wall next.
Speaker 7: To the toilet, there's one of those devices that sanitizes the toilets.
Speaker 2: Spray.
Speaker 7: You get a bit of toilet paper, you spray it. You're sitting on basically if a such dinner, pap babe.
Speaker 5: But you can stay there for a week. That's cleaner than the toilet in your house.
Speaker 2: Steak off that thing.
Speaker 5: I'm going to add to that.
Speaker 9: Have you ever had the luxury of a heated toilet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't go back public one.
Speaker 9: No, we're designing our dream toilet, Laura, so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm still at the beach toilet's trying to navigate how to put the paper down.
Speaker 2: The beach toilet does.
Speaker 5: Not have heated toilet seat.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. You don't ever want to get off the toilet. I'm not a fan of heated car seats either. It always makes me feel like I've wet myself. I love a heated car seat, It's not my thing.
Speaker 9: I have a heated blanket at no, I love the heat.
Speaker 2: Okay, my loin, what about a bidet?
Speaker 7: Have you guys had a bedet? I think Australia heat Listen here Australia. We need to get more bidays in Australian toilets. If you haven't had a stream of water splash on your little cheeks.
Speaker 2: You haven't lived.
Speaker 5: You're not living.
Speaker 2: You're not living. It changes your life. One wipe, let's pray. One wipe.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's the question. Do you michell? Do you be day before or after? You wipe after day?
Speaker 2: But after?
Speaker 3: Do you ida first and then you wipe after you yourself?
Speaker 5: You're supposed to be first to clean it. I don't think you and then p.
Speaker 2: Day because you can't just do your mess and then walk, stand up and leave. You've got to spray it.
Speaker 5: No you.
Speaker 3: I think you go to the toilet, do your number two and then you spray it clean, and then you wipe that down so that you use less toilet paper than you need to.
Speaker 5: I think it's all about making minimal waste. You use it per day. After you poop, you want you wipe, so you've been doing it wrong. You do it to clean the area.
Speaker 2: You don't slip and slide on a chair.
Speaker 5: I I know that this.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone's going to do things different when it comes to public toilets. When it comes to how you like the pristine toilet time to be. But let me tell you it really blew my mind the day I found out that some people stand to wipe their backsides. That was when I was like, okay, we're all doing it differently. I'm a sitter, Yes, I'm a sitter, but my ex boyfriend was a standing So many people no, no one is standing up to do their number two.
Speaker 5: It's the wiping.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I walked into the bathroom and my ex boyfriend was standing up wiping his backside.
Speaker 7: I was like, it's Jarry, It's almost it's almost like when you see a dog on its hind legs.
Speaker 2: You go, that's not that needs how to do that in the public? You go, that thing needs to go.
Speaker 9: I'm going to make an executive decision here.
Speaker 5: This chat is over Friday.
Speaker 9: No one needs any more abound any of your toilett.
Speaker 2: Do you think should we continue this chan anyway?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: We will get a margarita to go have.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go to team drinks. Skuys e. Goodbye,