Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: This morning, wrote me up the phone lines.
Speaker 3: Then, I hope this doesn't kick off too much in your relationships today, but we just want to ask you the question, if you could you.
Speaker 2: Love your partner?
Speaker 3: Oh, my god, if anything, today's show is a celebration of love in all our various forms of the relationships that we find ourselves in.
Speaker 2: You love your partner.
Speaker 3: But an alien has landed. Oh this is good, this is effect to attitude. No, I've got the iPad.
Speaker 2: An alien has landed, and he said that he can change just one thing about your love.
Speaker 3: The alien knows, my god, he's so in love. He said to bet if I could give you a power, I'm an alien.
Speaker 2: I can do anything. If I could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?
Speaker 3: The alien would do it straight away with his big old pointing finger, and then go back to and he take off, and they would not know that they've been probed and reprogrammed.
Speaker 2: If you could change one thing, just one thing about your other half, what would it be.
Speaker 4: Jack, Mine's quite simple and innocent, mister alien. I would simply go my wife, especially as it gets into the coldon months. Where's my hoodies?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 4: That's fine. When she takes off the hoodie, she pulls it in a way where the sleeves pull into the inside of the jumper, and she'll just leave it like that. So when I go to put the hoodie on, I've got to reach into the sleeve, pull it out of the jumper both sides. By the time I've got it on time, not well spent.
Speaker 2: Not just that Sarah is the same thing, but something worse. Jack. She will also borrow my hoodies, so now I have to buy.
Speaker 3: If I'm getting a hoodie, sometimes buy a size down a DECA.
Speaker 2: Won't bet you have that one? She go, Oh, no, I like your one because they like it when it's baggy. When she sat watching TV, she draws her knees in it to my hoodie, stretching it.
Speaker 3: Oh, as I say, distorting the essential shape and framework of it. It's no longer my hoodie. I can't then snap it back into space, all right. So if Patsy, what would it be for you if you could change one thing about your other half Crystal?
Speaker 5: He just sleeps too much in the armchair like last night, and let the dinner burn. I went and had a shower. He just attention to details sometimes.
Speaker 2: Was he cooking dinner?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he just went.
Speaker 5: To sleep, to sleep, And I got out of Sharon. I thought I can smell burning saucer, unbelievable, and went out and he's catching fly his head right back, mouth right. I've been snoring at like five to seven gone. Chris took about two minutes to rouse him. I thought he was dead. And my scan pan's ruined.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what is it also? Charcoal moment? You can't get it off?
Speaker 5: Yes, point of no return?
Speaker 2: Oh no? And what was he supposed to be cooking for?
Speaker 5: He's just just so carrots and beans, some beans.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Christian o'kyl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: You love your other half, but if you could change just one thing about your partner, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 3: No matter how much you love your and a half, there's always there's always at least one thing. My wife would actually be here about five hours if she was going through a very large drop down menu of things that she's been working on. Well, she's naively thinking that over time she can eradicate all those things, but twenty four years of marriage she not changed anything yet.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that. If I could change one thing about.
Speaker 3: My wife, I'm aware that we are one week away from our twenty fifth wedding anniversity will be one thing.
Speaker 2: It would be the volume, lack of control. Holy crap.
Speaker 3: The other day, I'm having a nice chat with her neighbor. It's it's moved in right, and then I'm like, oh god, it's my mind. I love my wife, but she will yell, yell. I'm not exaggerating yell whether I'm you know, next to her five hundred meters away. So I'm out on the road, I'm going to be going into the house. Shortly she sees me talking to another being. Right, even he goes, I said, I even said, sorry, that's my wife. I didn't want to yeel back because while I don't know to play that game.
Speaker 2: Right, why those on the street bends out.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm gonna have to go now. Her mum is the same as well. I'm married into a line of yellers. I don't know whether there were sprookers in some former lifetime, but in the house I'll be sat quietly, just minded my own business.
Speaker 2: From somewhere else in the house out on the grass.
Speaker 4: How often, be honest, how often do you get called from other rooms in the house and pretend you don't hear every day?
Speaker 2: Then my wife goes, well, we do talk. Why are you? But if you didn't ignore that, j I'll have that. Oh my grave, you should have listened the first time. All right? Nine four one four oh four three.
Speaker 3: You love the other half, but if you could just change one thing about them, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one o four three? Good morning, Catherine, Good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Catherine? So what would you change about your other half?
Speaker 7: He's adorable and he's such a great guy. But god, he snows likes to change saw.
Speaker 2: Really really loudly.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 7: He try to sleep for Nixon. I sometimes have to go to on the other end of the house to get a good night's sleep.
Speaker 3: I thought you second to go down the other end of the bed.
Speaker 7: I'm not judging, but he's very He's very kindly. Gone to Yarrawonga. So I'm having a brilliant week so far. But when he gets home, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Has he gone there just to snore?
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 2: If you live in the area, and you're not saving very well. It's Bears Katherine's husband.
Speaker 7: I can still hear him from me. He's just not quite so loud.
Speaker 2: Katherine us to go and have a good day. Thanks to you on the show too.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Four one four one o four three Christian O'Connell Show Podcast. If you could change just one thing, just one thing.
Speaker 3: About your other half who you love deeply, love you at the half, but if you could change just one thing about them, what would it be? Nine four one four one four three Jason, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning here, Christian. I love my life, I really do, to the bottom of my heart. But the one thing I would change is ACD.
Speaker 6: How do you mean, Well, I'll.
Speaker 1: Put something down that I want to use and go away for a season to hit something else. I when I come back, it's gone.
Speaker 2: So what she's trying to sort of tidy up after you and around you?
Speaker 1: She always knows. And it's like, I play video games to d stress, So I put my games in order. I want to play them, and then she'll come back and put them in out a bit of care order and put them somewhere else.
Speaker 2: How many of these games have you got?
Speaker 1: I've got a bit of fifteen.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, and so say for it today for example, right later on today after work or where have you've got one today? You want to go home? And Jason needs to distress. What game would you like to play?
Speaker 2: First of all, call the duty?
Speaker 3: And are you playing with mates or with that that headset that you will get on?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Were you playing with friends or strangers?
Speaker 1: I play solos?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? And that is how you are unwind?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? All right, Jason, thank you very much. You cal take care of mate.
Speaker 1: Thank you, grown man.
Speaker 4: We're all thinking, yeah, putting your games in order and the order you want to play now, if that's.
Speaker 3: A twelve year old, thirteen year old, that's okay, we get it.
Speaker 4: Grown man's adults do like you.
Speaker 5: They love that.
Speaker 2: Same thing man boys, you know. Justine, good morning, good morning everyone, Justin.
Speaker 8: I justise, I truly truly love my husband. He's a great father and he's a great husband. But I know it sounds really trivial, but I just wish I could change the way he eats popcorn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what is it too loud?
Speaker 8: He's got really good table manners, but the first the popcorn in his mouth in the first few bites, like and I don't know how many more times I can keep canceling movie night, Like I'm running out of excuses.
Speaker 2: So what is it?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: The first couple of bites.
Speaker 8: So like that, Yeah, and I've said it to him before, you eating popcorn really loud and.
Speaker 1: He goes Ah.
Speaker 8: All my exes have told me this too. I'm thinking, so, why haven't you changed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you've been in a relationship a while, isn't it. You know, at first it's like you can do no wrong, and then afterwards you can do no right. Well even just the sound of the meat and popcorn. It's like, can you do that.
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Justine, Thank you very much for cool mat. I have a good day. Thank you too, Johnny Boy, Johnny Boy, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hurry Christians, What did you change? Half as much as I like my wife, she's a shocker for talking with a mouthful at the table. She rolls. She rolls a field up and sort of pops it in one side to a cheek by and she's.
Speaker 3: Chowning tobacco out in the old Wild West.
Speaker 6: Very similar. It's not too bad when we're just myself and the kids, but we have gifts and stuff over and.
Speaker 2: You're really you're going to be in a spare room, John.
Speaker 6: I pull her up on a lot of time, and it's a lifelong habit.
Speaker 4: At least seeing the food get munched up. If she's putting it over in the cheek, you don't have to look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've seen someone like that, Master Kine. What it was cool where they put it.
Speaker 2: There's an animal that does that in his better or.
Speaker 6: Something and talking at the same time.
Speaker 2: Is not real pretty a picture there. We'd love to come around for dinner to see this at the human Zoo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be interesting. You can see what I mean.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, John, See you later.
Speaker 6: Thanks Christian, take it you guys.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast