Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast. Aliens They exist. We can conclusively conclude that the Aliens have concluded their time on Earth.
Speaker 1: We know they haven't concluded their time on Earth.
Speaker 2: Oh well, they have in my brain, but I could not give a damn. We got a DM in our Flex and Frooms. DM, please send us whatever you want in there. We got two dms from two listeners asking us to talk about the Aliens. I'm going to read them out. This one's from l Dear Flex and Fruminator. Love that big, big, big, huge fan of the show. As I write to you, my heart is still racing and I'm still unsure if I what I just experienced was a dream or not. I saw this Instagram post earlier this evening, and I've done so much research to back it up. The Guardian wrote an article on this What the heck are they? Aliens?
Speaker 1: Help?
Speaker 2: I cannot sleep and the only rational way of humanizing the situation my brain can come up with is through you two talking about this on the which is also a radio show. If I everyone, Nicet quint One.
Speaker 1: It's also a rady.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a branding issue there, but that's neither here nor there. Hoping to sleep, sincerely, listener, Elle, I love your writing style. That made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Okay, both Elle and Molly are right in saying that I am an alien person. But I thought that it was general knowledge that aliens existed. It was more so trying to affirm what depiction of aliens are real and not real? Right, because there's been a lot of I would say, creative initiative that's come with a depiction of aliens.
Speaker 1: Are they small and green? Are they long and gray?
Speaker 3: Not quite sure? But I always knew that we all thought that aliens were real. I've even gone as far as said that maybe we are the aliens because I don't know how to tell if I'm human personally, because when you ask people, you know, what is it like to be human?
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 3: They'll say, Oh, being human is full of contradictions. You sound confused and you sound unsure. But what I will say is that I did go through this Guardian article to get down to the crux of how we know that aliens are now real for sure? And there was this whistle blower called David Groose. He claims that non human beings have been found, and this proves that there's been alien life because the US has conducted a multi decade secret UFO program harboring alien spacecraft, they've actually had contact with alien beings. But the thing is the controversy is that Davy has been going to heaps of media, French media, all of this being really really legosity about it, being like this is what we know, this is what I saw. But under oath, now he starts backtracking a little bit and not being as clear and so on and so forth. So here's the thing, right, this whole hearing that whistle blow with David Groose was a part of that. He went on under oath to prove that he would say aliens are real. This all came to be because he claimed that in June the government was harboring secret alien spacecraft UFO, whatever you want to call it. He's like, they've got it. I've seen it, I know it. And so they said, if you're so sure about it, come repeat these claims under oath. If you really think that this is the thing you want to put your name towards, under oath, come say it.
Speaker 2: And was this the US Congress saying come say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come say it. So that is a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Conflict of interest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, continue, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean like, at this point, if you're going to go to media and say it, it feels like that feels riskier than saying under oath.
Speaker 1: But I understand the concern.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, for me, example, one of my biggest fears in the whole wide world is being a witness to anything because I trust my brain, but not enough. I know it's fallible. At the same case, so someone keeps probing me and questioning me, I feel as though I'm going to get confused and buckle under the pressures. So maybe that's what he was scared of. Anyway, So David Grush went on to say that the US has recovered alien beings and he's reiterated his position that the government has been in possession of crashed extraterrestrial vehicles. He was asked like, do you have the bodies of the pilots of these UFOs right, like, just sure they're being flown by someone, And he was like, I've already stated publicly that biologics came with some of these recoveries. These biologics are non human and that was the assessment of people with direct knowledge of the program, So like, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: Saying it in English?
Speaker 3: So basically they've asked him who was piloting these UFOs? Were aliens piloting the UFOs?
Speaker 2: I'm the captain now, and he was like, things things.
Speaker 1: With biology piloted the UFO. Ah, so sorry is it biology?
Speaker 2: If it's not human?
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway. He also says that the government has had knowledge of non human activity, like since the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 1: This is all news.
Speaker 3: They've been cooking, chatting, talking, looking at us, and this is spacecraft and the ones we've had acts to a huge like Olympic sized swimming pool huge, and it's been common knowledge in the right circles. I back him and no, no, no, it's not swimming pool. Huge football feel huge football field.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, now happening is basically what people were expecting to come out of this hearing is not what came out of it. People were expecting him to speak under oath, plainly and articularly about exactly what he knows in words people can understand photo exactly and can't be denied. And then he came under oath and was being a little bit like indirect about the whole thing, and journalists and historians have been saying it's very interesting that he's unwilling to state and repeat exactly under oath what he says. He knew so clearly when he was talking to the French media.
Speaker 1: Either way, the aliens are real.
Speaker 3: I did see this theory on TikTok that perhaps the aliens have been told that we're endangered species and that's why they won't attack us, because what can you do with endangered species? You just kind of like protect them or let them die out. I don't think they perceive us to be like malevolent people or people that are their enemies.
Speaker 1: I think where these like sweet little babies and they're.
Speaker 2: Like they said, they're gonna kill each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're literally they're gonna die out.
Speaker 2: I want to front row seat truly, and then they're gonna eat away when the atomic bomb goes off.
Speaker 1: Truly, we're not their favorites, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean with soft Spot though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but soft Spot is it's pity.
Speaker 3: I did learn a Yiddish word, I feel like to aliens where nebbish oh love a meek pitied, fallible, frails, sad things, and they don't want to spend energy trying to like, construct thoughts about how they feel about us.
Speaker 1: It's not that deep to them. Wow, sad.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, Tune in Deicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.