Speaker 1: Just stood a couple of minches.
Speaker 2: Delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. You want to know a crazy fact that I had a bio scan downe at my.
Speaker 1: Gym this week? When last week? When did I ask? And Mitchell Coups, how are you? Hello? How are you? Oh? I'm good. Have you seen that you've gone viral in a way, mem I've gone viral? Yep, I try hard.
Speaker 3: Well, you ran your mouth on this podcast me. We put it on TikTok and a lot of people have viewed that audio and they're kind of clapping back at you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. Is this the airline video?
Speaker 1: It is my video?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, prize keeper jennets here of course viral.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've got tested a talk gone. It's good.
Speaker 3: And it was so funny because in that video you and Jenner was slagging off the flight attendants. I'll play it actually, but it was pishy. I felt good watching it because I was like, I didn't say anything bad about them. So what happened is they've taken this audio of you slagging off flight attendants and they've actually it makes more sense ified its play folks actually remember this moment.
Speaker 1: The flight attendants need to stop lying on Instagram in Paris for the weekend. No, you're not beat, you're on a casual shift. But I feel like they're either at the beach or they're partying, or it's.
Speaker 2: A photo of the turbine of the jet with the stairs going up and they're like back at it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, they're working. You just cocked in. Oh right, You think that they're acting more like jurious than their life. Really, you get them on Instagram morning Sanrio, I was a dinner with you last night, and then the next day they've got a picture of them and their grandma. Always with a grandma. So that was it.
Speaker 3: And now so many people have used that audio and just posted videos of them as flight attendants living the glamorous life that actually comes with that job.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, dude, we actually do have a sick job. They've got millions of views on their videos. I'm a viral audio showing off and like, we actually do get to enjoy the world.
Speaker 2: You know, there was this one flight attendant that I went on a date with and it didn't work, and it was like, it's just we don't have the right vibe because.
Speaker 1: The one that wanted to like fly you to LA with him that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, let me take it, Ola, I'll put you on standby. I can think of nothing worse than waiting to maybe get on a flight. Yeah, and then we one day it didn't work. And then I checked the other day and he's unfollowed me. And then he messaged me once drunk and was like that video is so rude, so.
Speaker 1: Really why my god? I pissed him off.
Speaker 2: And apparently another friend who's a flight attendant who thought it was funny, said it was sent around the group chat like an anger that I know anger, Yeah, Like, who's this guy?
Speaker 1: I think he is mine? Attendant? Message to me who I know goes rude.
Speaker 3: See eye was not embroiled in this scandal at all, which is just such a good feeling for one.
Speaker 1: I kind of love it. I love what industry should I come for next? Minus they're always mining.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you see that video on our TikTok that blew up the one of us arguing about cure the fake one?
Speaker 1: How many syllables are in it? Can I just say we're fucking genius is because we orchestrated that whole thing. It was fake. Our livings know that that was and it's in theory argument.
Speaker 2: That got me in an argument with Stephen. Why because Stephen commented on us because he's a speech prithologist. He's like, technically, it's two syllables because of the vowels and that because he knows right, he studies language.
Speaker 1: But you didn't realize that you also agreed that it was two syllables before we recorded the video. Yes, no, I know.
Speaker 2: But then Steven's like, I commented on that reel by the way, Mitchell Coombs is right, and I was like, oh no, babe, it's a joke. It's actually like if you're a real lydiot, you'd know. And so then he deleted his comment and he was He's like, no, I don't because he wanted to be in on the joke.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to explanation. I said, you're you're a beautiful, gorgeous boy, and you're a genius. Leave it. He's about one of the only people that agreed that it's two syllables. Cure. Yeah, well he's actually studied, so I believe I take his word for it.
Speaker 3: But we and everyone said that you were right, even though that wasn't your syramy.
Speaker 1: I actually so funny.
Speaker 2: I think it went viral in America, where the vowels are different to Australia, they.
Speaker 1: Say cure, cure, yeah, correct. They also say mirror instead of me rabbit.
Speaker 2: I'm going to in spirt to TikTok. Now, how many views is it at?
Speaker 1: I don't know, sorry on their phone speaker turn up all the way, I don't, I don't. Oh my god, one hundred and seventy k it was one hundred and thirty last time I checked. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's going viral. Kathin Kim's going viral. We've had a great month.
Speaker 1: What profession do you want to slag off? Now we can go viral again? You know what? Fucking nurses let me. It's a joke, guys, it's a joke. Aged care workers scarce. You know who's pissed me off? Early? Child care workers, work, stay at home mom. Don't get me heart surgeons nah No, I feel like that's kind of niche. There wouldn't be enough out there to get it. There's not remember that neurologist. I'm going to set them off that I just said that it's a niche. It means it's a hard profession to get into specialty. Yeah, should we just do what we did again and fake it so the people listening to this show get it. Isn't that what I said? Yeah? Yeah, but I mean actually we have a full on like we act. It can't be any of the things we just floated, like nurses. I've got an idea.
Speaker 2: We make it niche to something that is like, is not at all going to get us in trouble?
Speaker 3: Like you know what, I've had enough of astronauts totally totally. Yeah, Or it's just me or a baker's.
Speaker 1: Go for bakers and then we get all that. Man, should we just do we get the baker audio total? That's right, let's just right. No, I'm not Is it just me Mitchell? Or the bakers need to get off their high Hoh, don't get me started on busy day in the kitchen? What rolling though finish a long shift with flour on their nose?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you've just dusted that. I'm there for props. I've cooked cakes, Betty Crocker. It's not that hard. Oh, I just piped for hours. So in our loving relationship. Finger, buton what about this finger?
Speaker 1: This finger I feel if you're a Baker, I'm so sorry. Okay, I'll post that I want I'm not in it. I'm not in it. By the way, he gave it the middle finger on TikTok, very short preface. If any Bakers see that, then come here. He's a big fan of your work. It doesn't mean look at me. Get Mitch's errors to emerge.
Speaker 2: You'll see I'm a big Baker fan, especially in my previous years. I love a finger but too. All right, welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the saying we slag off an industry worker. Mitch has any I have any gym. We don't know each other's. That's how it works.
Speaker 1: Jules rang is joining us in a little bit, but we will kick off of our edgems first.
Speaker 2: That's recovering party girl on TikTok. You may have seen a videos have gone very far.
Speaker 3: Chatting all things sobriety, but she's not preaching. She's very honest about it. She will say things like, god, Saturday's a boring now you know now.
Speaker 1: That I'm talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she s'll say things like fuck on miss bottomless brunch like. She's very honest about the whole journey. She's been sober for nearly two years. And we'll chat to her in a bit. But yeah, first first, that's the rule.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go meet first? Sing her first? Mine's dumb as fuck by the way, Bradley, let's go.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is the word lunchtime kind of cute? Yeah? But we don't use it as adults, really do we? Oh? Yes, we do lunchtime Like ten News their midday bulletin just rebranded to ten News Lunchtime.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of sweet, Like you just think, God, human beings are adorable having their lunch in their little lunch fo Yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Time for it's lunchtime for people. Use lunchtime in full seriousness. I heard the other day this horrible story on the news. It was like a.
Speaker 3: Random man in a park has poured a hot beverage over a small tile. Was unprovoked attack. It happened around lunchtime. Yeah, and I was like, well, that just makes it sound less different, It makes it sound a bit silly. Use lunchtime an official capacity. I wonder at what point in our lives we stop adding time to things. Because if I were to leave this show right now and I'm going to go have a nap, you'd be like, okay. But if I said, Mitch Jenner, I've got to go naptime, like you think I'm a fool. I mean, honestly, my hot stone yin yoga classes I go to that's basically nap time.
Speaker 1: Since when have you done? Ying yang hotstone massage. It's the best.
Speaker 3: It's basically like nap time at preschool. But they put hot stones on your back and you do relaxing poses and you just hold it for ages. Really not vigorous. It's not exercise, not one calories burn. You just lay there and they put.
Speaker 1: Hot rocks on you. That's a shout plates scout, scout, Yes, can I do it all there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's incredible. Sorry, just complete sidebar. I'm impressed by your here.
Speaker 1: We should give it a guy. Hot stone yoga. It's literally nap time you stand on the stones. No where are we to get that information? I was quite clear No, I was to put it on the back, but how can you nap standing on a stone? Now?
Speaker 2: I'm more mean, you're you're on your back?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends there's different poses.
Speaker 2: Go down my dog and whatnot? Now, yeah, slue to the sun.
Speaker 1: But it's just like nap time. Got it? Does anyone say dinner time? Anymore? Dinner kids? Dinner time?
Speaker 2: You know what we should add? We should add time to things. Hey, honey, oh, sexy time. I sometimes say that, I don't really sexy time.
Speaker 1: No, would you? I don't think so pound time? No, No, I like it. I'll never say that.
Speaker 2: What could you add time to I don't know. It's pot time. Maybe that's what we start calling the show.
Speaker 1: Pod time, guys, I mean, typically speaking, we do record the episodes of our lunch time. We do. It's like lunchtime. That's it.
Speaker 2: It is cute, and it also kind of makes it more novel when you're eating lunch. It's also open to interpretation. It's not very specific.
Speaker 3: What if you're a shift work a baker, and you're kind of jet lag because you've been up since the crack at dawn, your lunchtime might be ten thirty am.
Speaker 2: True, that's very My dinner time is yeah, very red. During the night show, it's very hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When through lunchtime, it could be four pm. True. True, lunchtime it comes from within. It's personally.
Speaker 3: So when did this hot liquid over the toddler happen? Hard to say, yeah, lunchtime, I guess well, I guess that.
Speaker 2: Was whenever people could have been eating after breakfast, before dinner.
Speaker 1: That's what lunchtime is. But who's lunchtime? It's a good point, well said, I'm done with that personally do but mine actually is on a.
Speaker 2: Similarvent, very similar. Really, Yeah, you roll at Bradley or you'll find out.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you think we need to bring back out of bounds? That's good. It's one of those.
Speaker 2: Things that you only ever see in primary schools. Remember when you're on the quadrangle or you're on the silver seeds and the school rooms were out of bounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Canteen bought for out of bounds at all times. Sometimes it was oh well that over with out of bounds during resets. Yes, you can go at lunch.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you how hard did you respect out of bounds? Oh? You but never questioned it? You would never it was an imaginary line. You would not cross out of bounds. You developed critical thinking as adult and go, how the fuck can they tell me where to stand? I know.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I was on a walk yesterday, hot go walk, and I walked past this private school and I had this big sign that said out of bounds, and all these kids were just walking around it.
Speaker 1: That's magical.
Speaker 2: We need to bring terminologies like that into adult life. Like imagine if you were driving and instead of you know, the dumb riding they've got on the concrete, it's like T two lane, T three clearway, just out of bounds, mate, and I would not out.
Speaker 1: Of bounds from three, out of bounds from lunchtime. Maybe not. That's a bit confusing. What about you know, in the workplace, touching coworkers out of bounds? Odd, It's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: It would be like you know how it says authorized personnel only in like the switch bordroom or something, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: That's exactly we need to bring out of bound spirit into our everyday life. America could use it for their gun their gun control, out of bounds guns.
Speaker 3: By safety, door, do not obstruct. What could that be this floor space in front of the door, out of bound.
Speaker 1: Out of bounds. You know what else?
Speaker 2: We could bring it? No hat, no play in our school today we all listen to that that's so true. So you could bring that into like, you know, teaching kids about or adults about men about same sex and ringing condoms, dumb, no play, no fuck today, and and all the men are going, I'm with it.
Speaker 1: It still does rhyme. You're right, what weight watchers could take it on. No fat, no play. No, I don't have it. I can't say no food today. My god, Oh no, that's health. But there's no fat, no play. That's just me. Yeah, no fat today, that's ruel. Will it depends? Okay, Maybe it's just an out of bounds thing. Yeah, I just think we really could use it. Out of bounds. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what my school rules were, but they were like fucking five. We had like five pillars that we had to live ya oh, the houses, No, the rules. Did either of you go to a Catholic school?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did. Yeah. I remember being fucking freaked out when I did a tour of the school before we decided, yeah, we're gonna move our kids here, because I swapped halfway through in you four what, from a public to a gack and they took us around during one of the classes and I was like, this is terrifying.
Speaker 3: The principal goes, oh, everyone, this is our Mitchell and Mark, so good afternoon. And they said, good afternoon, Michell and Mark and may God bless you. And I said, what do they have a second verse at Catholic schools?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Where did the n may God bless you but come from? That's indoctrination, but that's a bit yeah, that's a bit cold. I did not do that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, for every teacher, let's give me a teacher name Missus Smith, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Missus Smith, and may God bless you everything.
Speaker 2: First of all, the rhythm is completely off right.
Speaker 1: It depends on the syllables. The next morning Missus Smith and may God bless you.
Speaker 3: It works better with sake, good morning, mister Chy, may God bless you.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah. It was fucking weird.
Speaker 3: And I actually, because there was thirty students chanting it at me, I didn't catch what they said.
Speaker 1: So on my first day when I didn't, I was like, what's the second birth? I haven't learned it. Do you guys know the Lord's Prayer? Of course I could not tell it to you. Well then great, don't I'm not practicing. So it's fine. I don't want to hear it anyway. Is it just me? The rude shocks of young adults? Food? Okay, it's guest time. Yeah, guess or guess yest? I thought, what my guessing? I hate guesses? Smart enough for quiz to the day.
Speaker 3: My guess is here in the room, Juelie is here. But before you even speak, do not speak until I get your name.
Speaker 1: If your mouth is open, closet, think I want to get the name wrong. You know this is important to me, of course it is. Yeah, Please welcome our next guest, Jules Rangihawa. Wow, how do you go? Did I do it? No? Not?
Speaker 4: It was the vibe I was feeling it.
Speaker 1: Is it wrong? Rang ye? Heyuiya oh. I just wasn't di stinct enough with the band jewels because I was nervous.
Speaker 4: Even when I say it on TikTok, I get dragged by my own community. So at the moment, we can just whatever you feel like. My last name is, we'll just run with that.
Speaker 1: Clearly. I even say it wrong. I think it's a beautiful name.
Speaker 4: I love it. I'm actually going and this is far out. I'm already getting woo woo in spiritual, which we will.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Actually going back there is a lot of power in a name.
Speaker 1: So I was Jewels Rangy. I was Jewels Rangy Hey.
Speaker 4: Where I'm going back to Julia Julia dong y heywear And I'm actually seeing a psychic about it on Wednesday because she really says you should go back to your birth name because it has the most power for your life's future.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I to change it from Julia. Legally it was always Julia.
Speaker 4: It was j u l Z in Perth when I was at my peak addiction.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? And now, my man, it was ju Ellie.
Speaker 4: That's when I came to Sydney. Everyone was a bit more cooler here and now it's going.
Speaker 1: Back to I like that.
Speaker 2: You need to give some context, Julia. It's also so royal and regal. People can get you on TikTok. What's your what's your handle on TikTok?
Speaker 1: Recovering party girl? Wow?
Speaker 2: So what is the story of your TikTok journey? Because your videos go viral. Mitch first introduced me to you, I had like a sober period. I think Mitch is like, you need to follow follow this chick. So before like a year, didn't come from any addiction or anything like that. But for me it was great for my mental health and whatever. But you what is your journey and what was the journey to TikTok and being here on the show now?
Speaker 4: Yes, so look on paper, I was an alcoholic, but I hate telling people that because straight away when I say that, they think of me as other And I could never be like that, right, like that's the person in the street drinking out of the brown bag. But for me, it was bending once or tits a week, drinking every night. And when I say drinking every night, it's like no two or three glasses. But yeah, definitely that binge drinking.
Speaker 1: Can you define bender? Bender?
Speaker 4: Start at bottomless brunch, then we'll go to kick Ons at like four pm, which that in itself is a bit sad, right, and then you go to the club and from the club it's another kick Ons and then yeah, basically stay awake until about eight pm the next day.
Speaker 1: The next day, I couldn't do that even with substances. My body let me do it.
Speaker 4: I was so hectic, Like I'm the one who was doing cartwheels around like I never wanted the bender to end, like I'm doing egg and spoon races cartwheels soon.
Speaker 1: How did you get so funny?
Speaker 4: They need to do like an Olympics just for people who are fucked up? Is that like a drug term or you're talking about a people are starting to be like, oh maybe I should go home and like.
Speaker 1: Eggs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drinking almost every night that I was drinking to excess every night, but you know, like the classic Australian home, like having a few wines at dinner. I was at a dead end job. Me and my partner were fighting every time we drank, and like I'm talking like screaming matches down Oxford Street, like so embarrassing, dead end job, bad relationship. I was in a sharehouse where we had like mold and everything, and I was thinking what can I change in my life? Like what is the most obvious toxic thing? And I changed the job and I changed everything else, and I still was like had the worst luck. I was hungover. I was sleep walking throughout my whole life. You know, when like we know hangovers, right, so imagine being too well, Yeah about being hungover three to four times a week, Like your life's just not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I woke up one day and I thought, I want to give myself one year to try and chase after my dreams, just to try and give like the media thing a crack. I'm just going to try and if it doesn't work out, I'll go back to just being like a nine to five admin, which no shame, right, no shame. But I just thought, I just want to give myself the best chance in life, and that for me was no substances, no alcohol.
Speaker 1: So you said it from the a year of no drink one year? Is that not a big goal? Wouldn't you be like, Oh, I'll start with a week.
Speaker 4: Funny enough, I actually had to tell my friends because they were the ones that were shocked because I was the bender queen right like, I was the best time ever. So I actually told them, oh, I'm just going to do dry January, and even then they were shocked, so I got, oh, fuck, come, I don't know, Yeah, that was crazy. I knew in my heart of hearts I would do one year, and all of the sober creators who I followed at the time blessed them. They were always middle aged who like and they were like, oh, I've been sober for ten years and this is how you can do it. And I was like, great, Like we all did drugs in the sixties. I'm sure, like I don't want to learn from that. Like where are the girls who at totties at two pm and want to get railed in the sun dress, you know, like those.
Speaker 1: Of my painting in this room?
Speaker 4: Like where are just city girls who just don't want to drink? But it just seemed to be these extreme creators that were like, just get out there, get into nature.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 4: So I just picked up the phone and I said, I've created my whole life around drinking. My whole personality is based off the person who I am when I'm drinking and follow my journey. And they watched me detox, they watched me cry after therapy like they've been through it all with me.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting that you told your friends you were doing it, because haven't you since said on TikTok, don't tell anyone if you're going to quit drinking, Just don't.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 4: I think if you are known as like the good time girl, and I think when I say that, you all think of like one person right where you're like, oh, they're always a fucking lose time.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, god, is she going to be there? That's going to be a big night, right.
Speaker 4: Exactly, we all had that one person, and we all go to that person for our big night. So when we're at our big night, and if I'm that big person to you and I say I don't think I'm going to drink tonight.
Speaker 1: What do you do? You go, Oh, come on, it's my what are your men?
Speaker 4: It's you exactly, And often in your early days of sobriety, you don't have that confidence and you don't have that conviction to be like, I'm not drinking, so you fall into it.
Speaker 1: So you pretend to drink. What's the advisor's I have to.
Speaker 4: Have something in my hand. I mean, I wouldn't say, like, go to the vapes or six or something.
Speaker 2: You were CoA zero girl, I like, Lily, Oh my god, that was my biggest hack. I would just down the cokes, little bit of lime, still.
Speaker 4: Have something in my hand, so I would still go out. To be fair, I did hibernate for like the first six months.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it'd be tricky to hang out with people when they're drinking and not yeah, and we'd be so tempted to be tempted.
Speaker 4: I'm such a yes and a wo girl, so like I would be scared if i'd quick with my arm, I might get blown into the pub.
Speaker 2: As at the moment, well, so are you currently sober?
Speaker 1: Yehill six hundred and four days. So we thought that would well established no sober for a year. I didn't know if that was the thing you were doing. Then you were winning back on to it.
Speaker 4: So as the year ended last year, you guys will understand, right. So I was used to being podcasting. I have always tried my hand and it always had really bad luck. The moment I went sober, inspired, unemployed, reaching like two broke chicks for each out pedestrian wanted me to do them rate at first Sight podcast I hosted Be on the Valley, Like what.
Speaker 1: All these opportunities came here? With that where you're come in with the woo wooth stuff. You're like, it's meant to be.
Speaker 4: It's ex everything aligns once you go sober, everything that you were supposed to have starts aligning.
Speaker 1: It is crazy. So now at the end of to.
Speaker 4: Answer your question, Mitch, at the end of the year, I thought, why the fuck would I jeopardize this good luck just so I can be lead again, And like, now I don't even really see the positives. Obviously, I missed that drunken camaraderie and that passport of acceptance that alcohol gives you.
Speaker 1: But it is so not worth how good my life's gone.
Speaker 2: Well, like you said before, I think the person you are when you're drinking is actually not the real version of yourself. And if you're stuck in a state like that twenty four to seven and you're in a relationship like that that is toxic, you would have such a warped sense of self and identity. So you're really falling in love with this new version of yourself truly.
Speaker 4: And that's why it's also so hard to give up alcohol, right because a lot of the time, all the qualities that I was celebrated for was when I was lit, So it was like being the crazy woo girl and like, oh my god, you're so outgoing. And I remember, even with an ex partner who like cemented this for me. I remember coming home it was only like a year before I went sober, so I must have kind of been a little sober curious. I didn't tell anyone, and I came home. We just had a huge night out and sitting on his bed and I said, I don't think I can do this anymore. Like I don't think drinkings for me. I think I've just made a fool of myself again. I don't think drinkings for me, and I really want some help. And this guy goes, WHOA, the vibes are so low in here, let's just get.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: What he was saying is no, no, no, like that's not for you, your jewels, the Woo girl, and that just like kept me bendering for another year.
Speaker 1: You still have all your Woo girl friends around? Or is being sober changed that you lose all your friends?
Speaker 4: Really, I'm such a sober advocate, but you your best friends remain and you Actually, one of my biggest regrets is how I treated them throughout those fifteen years. Yeah, being addicted because I was a really shitty friend. Your best friends remain, and fuck they are rock solid. Like, oh, I owe my life to those girls. But all your friends or even people you think are your close friends, now you'll never see them again.
Speaker 3: This is what I enjoy about your sobriety journey because some people can be a bit preachy, you know, they're like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's the best gift you can give yourself.
Speaker 3: But you also talk about like you'll admit, well, life's a little bit boring. Now you'd say that there's bad things that come with it, but overwhelmingly an advocate of course, of course.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the monotony.
Speaker 4: I was not prepared for that every day, and I realize I'm such a serious person. Yes I love to joke, but I'm not a silly goofy goo. And I think I loved that about my drunken self. So, like Mitch was saying before, when you're discovering who you are again, sometimes you don't even really like that person.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I also remember at one point you mentioned like three things that I'm not ashamed to admit it's about being so. But one of them was I was actually hotter when I was a drunken beer What.
Speaker 4: Do you what do you mean crazy hot guys? Well, because I was bending like at least twice a week, so that's not eat TikTok on my old photos when I was in peak bender and everyone was like, maybe you should go back.
Speaker 1: Funny, funny, funny. I was just like I had this like little foddy body.
Speaker 4: And because you're running around night clubs, I was wearing like bikinis in the club. I was just crazy stunning. You just don't know it at the time.
Speaker 1: But wait, we had to be shallow for it. Sexually, you've noticed vain things about being sober, like skin or hair or something. Your liver doesn't want to fall out. That's a good sign.
Speaker 4: Liver kidneys amazing. The mental clarity is crazy. But I need to like warn people because this is something I was shocked with. You gain weight because you are now addicted to sugar.
Speaker 1: So it's a swamp. It's a swap of addiction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because instead of having your wines every night or your champagne at two pm on a Saturday, you're like eating so so much. My skin actually broke out, so and yeah, you cry a lot. So you're fat, You've got acne and you cry a lot.
Speaker 1: Get prepared for that.
Speaker 3: Is it like specifically sugar, because I remember, I feel like it might just be another vice that you need if you're not drinking.
Speaker 1: Because I did drive July.
Speaker 3: Once and I was like, look at me, go, I'm not drinking, but I feel like I was craving some other guilty pleasures.
Speaker 1: I took up smoking during drive your line. I'm like, I'm a picture of help.
Speaker 3: This is back at UNI when I was drinking all the time. I had like a goom bag under my beds, you know, and so but jewels. But at this point I was like, I'm doing drive you lit, but let's take up smoking. How fuck an ironic? But I reckon, there's something in that, like you need another vice.
Speaker 4: There's something in that. And you mean, sure, apparently mine sugar and we'll touch on the wooo. But I'm currently in like a four week hypnotism, Like I'm trying to get hypnotized to see because I said, I'm always chasing a high, whether that be sugar or drugs or alcohol. I need that dopamine Barry's boot cap.
Speaker 1: So you're being hypnotized. So have you had it yet?
Speaker 4: Yes, So I've had my initial call. It's for well, that was for an hour. And then she sends you a tailored thirty minute hypnotism. Her name is Rachel Crether. She's based in Sydney. A thirty minute hypnotism and I have to listen to that every day, which I do, and then she checks in every like twice a week.
Speaker 2: I've been hypnotized for what for terrific trauma. My whole family are like weight loss, weight and being overweight is just like so scary for the Cheery family. It's bizarre, my whole family. I was on the lemon detox diet at six, like I was fat and paprika and lemon juice. At primary school, Mum had me on weight watchers. Like that's just it's just the family dynamic. So my dad took all my family to be hypotized to lose weight to be skinny, which isn't even fucking possible.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: I was the heaviest I've ever been after it. Yeah, but it just didn't work for me. But yeah, look after yourself with the hypnotism, because I don't know, it didn't work.
Speaker 1: More sensible. It's not like a one stop shop. Yeah, like it's a commitment by the sounds of it. Yeah, I am so with you.
Speaker 4: And I've actually just done a video about that, saying my binge I now realized that I'm a binge eater because when she was doing the hypnotism. She was asking me all of these questions and I got ten out of ten for bingeating and emotional eating. So there was something there that I'm clearly chasing.
Speaker 1: Was it always like that? Or is that maybe replace the alcohol?
Speaker 4: I'm with Mitch where I come from a family. I'm a Polynesian who grew in Perth.
Speaker 1: So that's like puberty blues, so like stuck out like a sore thar right, and really overweight.
Speaker 4: I was five foot ten in and like ninety kilos in year eight and I realized that my quick acceptance of me was drinking.
Speaker 1: All the cool kids were doing it. I could do it.
Speaker 4: So I think there is some like trauma with me too linked totally.
Speaker 2: Do you think there is a people have a predisposition, whether it be chemically or genetically with addiction, Because for me getting rid of alcohol, I mean luckily, I didn't struggle. I found it easy. I didn't like love it beforehand. I would go out and I would drinkle a lot. And I'm six 't three, I was one hundred and sixty kilos. I needed a lot of alcohol to get drunk. Even going out with me like I'd have to, I'd sober up in half an hour, Like I, oh, yeah, I really needed to keep drinking, so I needed a lot, But I found it very easy to cut. But I feel like I've got friends and family members who have struggling with this, the addiction gene.
Speaker 1: I think it's real, right, which is why I'm like, fuck mey, how has it nearly been two years for you? Like, surely in the early days of quitting, you had to, like every time there was a drink on off, I give yourself a pep talk active not today, not today, babes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if we were sitting in this situation now, if I'm talking to you, I'm thinking, don't look at her drink, don't look at her drink, don't look at her drink. And then I'm thinking, how fast is that person? It consumes your whole hole even to this day. No, Now, the further you get away from your last drink, it just becomes a less a less event.
Speaker 1: Wow. Crazy, And then you document this on TikTok. You still posting your tiktoks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So now I don't do as much daily updates because, like I just said, like, the further you are away from it, the less it's like a non, I really don't think about it anymore, which is such a blessing, and I feel like, yeah, I've come so far and I'm.
Speaker 1: So grateful and proud.
Speaker 4: But now people a lot of people ask me questions. There are so many people struggling out there, so many lonely people too that are struggling. So I also answer questions or like three reasons for three reasons why I quit drinking, or three reasons that you should look out for. I'm definitely not a therapist. It's just someone who has been through the ringer.
Speaker 3: I actually want to ask the question about one of your tiktoks, speaking of therapy, I saw one recently where you were saying like, I don't like the sit down.
Speaker 1: Talk it out sort of therapy. You said, I'm a bit.
Speaker 3: Woo woo, and I was like, oh, oh, I want to know by attention because I I've done a lot of sit down talkie talking therapy and I don't know if I necessarily connect with it.
Speaker 1: I'm not even listening to what she's saying. And I'm like, I'm paying for advice, my mom. What accents when they woo woo style of therapy? What are we talking? Oh? Guys. So this is a thing.
Speaker 4: Once you've become sober, you have so much time on your hands and you have a lot more money. So I estimated that I would have probably spent about I said, one hundred and forty K on alcohol in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Just alcohol.
Speaker 4: So imagine the pack party favors. But I reckon it'll be like two fifty k easy, easy inside party. And that's before the taxis And I actually can't because I don't want to give myself. So you Yeah, so this thing happens where you become so spiritual when you go so because you really want to.
Speaker 1: Figure out like who out of boro?
Speaker 4: I guess out of boredom, and more so like who am I? Why am I the way that I am? So I've done like womb healing, kundalini, hypnotism.
Speaker 1: In a child.
Speaker 4: Wow, I will follow people yet with blind faith.
Speaker 1: Have you done reiki? Of course? Did you like reiki? I love reiki? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did break Yeah, yeah, definitely a little Woo'll try.
Speaker 1: Something I've ever done? Like, have you done any we woo of therapy? Not really, I've done reiki, And again I thought, this is a load of ship. It's someone's hands near me, but I was like, I really felt that healing warmth that actually worked. Thanks for that. My neck was saw before, but I'm great now. The other oh my god wow. Or we should get Mitchell into it. Maybe we should do something on the show. We should do like a I don't know what's.
Speaker 2: The most woo I want to do as well to do what's what's a good gateway into woo woo?
Speaker 1: Oh? Probably like a tarot pool. Someone does tarot for.
Speaker 3: You, as in like a legit one other than just my friends doing it because they think they're good at time.
Speaker 4: You get a legit one. Yeah, oh okay, if we want to talk really it commits.
Speaker 1: To the bit. Yeah, got beans on the.
Speaker 2: Wall, total crystal ball to have a scarf around their head like full next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah. If we want to commit to the bit, we can do like angel cards, Mitch, we can.
Speaker 1: Do what's an angel? Can you do these readings like an angel card?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: You just have to have a deck because whatever card you get was always is meant for you, So you just pull it and instead of like taro is very much like you're going da a bitch, whereas angel cards are like you know, maybe take precaution.
Speaker 1: They're really lovely. I see. Yeah. You're not using those angel cards to chop anything up these days, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Those days are long gone. Grail Toddies, don't worry, you don't undress.
Speaker 1: Believe me? Is it just me? You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches jewels here, Julie, I should say, yeah, a corver partgir on TikTok as well, name apologies. Julia is very in right now, Charlie X.
Speaker 4: You so, Julius And I'm obsessed with Julia the ultimate Julia Fox.
Speaker 1: She's so great. I'm obsessed as well. Well, you're a guest on the show, so we need to do with you what we do with every guest, and that is to happen. Is it just you of your own?
Speaker 2: Something you have noticed, something you hate or appreciate.
Speaker 1: I've come prepared, I've got two Oh tell you perfect by Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is Shedan came with like twenty seven We're like wrapp it by Bitch was just.
Speaker 1: Like, is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or do you love my Jimmy Choo shoes? Well for Dan, that's not don't know. I need validation, okay, Bradley go for Jules.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Is it just me our weddings? Cringey? Oh do you hate love? Jills? So she puts down the bottle and all of a sudden, she's a screaming of love.
Speaker 4: I'm such a hater. I just find them so cringe. I just the whole house deposit to pay off a wedding. I think it's so I think it's so cringe, like the first dance being a flash mob when these people wouldn't even say boo in real life. I feel like they are so off brand from the couple. And if I see one more TikTok being like five things me and my husband are doing that no one else is doing and it's the most basic shit in the world.
Speaker 1: We were perspective, Why is that in your feet? Is that a sign? Is that a sign?
Speaker 4: No, my partner's not allowed to propose to me until he's thirty, because I don't think you make good life decisions in your twenties.
Speaker 1: Is your partner twenty six? How old are you thirty? Or hot? Yeah? Yeah, yeah? We had a Puftorf actually.
Speaker 4: Start of every break straight love story.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I would argue that that is the perfect way, like to me a good straight man. Yeah, to do it at Pufftoff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's such like little feminists pro everything.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: And we went sober to get like, yeah, we've been through every sto door. So that to me is more of an endgame, like the person who we gave up our addictions to be together. That to me means more than marriage.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful. We're hard to get him over the line with the let's go sober or was he on board? Fully?
Speaker 4: He would have had to be because my self worth was becoming so high that if he didn't shape up his ship out.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow, Yeah, I'm with you on the wedding. Sometimes I'm at a wedding and I'm like, this is It's been much.
Speaker 3: But also, like I said before, you've got to commit to the bit. If you're having a wedding, just make it cringe. Do all the cringere.
Speaker 4: You're going to be the ones that come down in a balloon and land in the middle, going.
Speaker 1: To cost a house to prob Jills meet.
Speaker 2: You'll do it on the set of McLeod's Daughters and you know how like Mitchell right off into the sunset in one of those cars it has the cancers, say just married, but it will fall off a cliff and then sure and I have to pull him out, and then there'll be all the cast of Saddle Club and Bridy Card will be the MC.
Speaker 4: I didn't even polse check. Is anyone married?
Speaker 1: No? Is anyone engaged in our twenty throw and we don't make decisions like that twenty.
Speaker 2: And you ask if we're in our twenties.
Speaker 1: Oh jenner ism. Okay, well you look like it's she's like seventeen husbands, so it's a different story. Have you yeah, in your past life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, speaking of Wolu, Jenner invented it. She was at the Salem which tribes, so.
Speaker 1: We wed that. You're like, oh, okay, I'm connecting with you on an astral plane. Yeah. What what's a pulse check? Pulse check like a room I need through? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mitch and I are in relationships but not married. Mitch, you'll get there first because our mind's new, newer than Mitch's. Mitches just moved in with his part.
Speaker 1: Are you older?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, because I feel like people who get in relationships older, like they're the ones that just go oh married.
Speaker 2: I know, but my new partner's twenty two and I'm twenty eight, So then you go, where do you get? We met on an app whench ap rhymes with rinder. Okay, but we were getting we want to get dinner, get frozen yogurt. I was newly single, and I'm like, I don't know if I want to hook up board get it grinder and you know, I'll see if anyone wants to go on dates through grinder?
Speaker 1: Make you want to get frozen yogurt?
Speaker 4: They sounds so fake, it's real. Listening to this, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Sure Steven's mother listens. It's actually true. I was like, Wow, compared to.
Speaker 3: The usual feel that happens on Grinder, I can't believe that you've got such a wholesome date out of it.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, what's his starsign? Starsigan is cancer? Oh?
Speaker 4: I love a cat beautiful, really tough of me outside, but so soft and so very cure. I'm a libra, so very diplomatic. You're always like what's Fair's fair? Completely are quite boring?
Speaker 1: Though? Are you boring? They're quiet? Like I also, I'm very no. I don't know, I wouldn't sound boring.
Speaker 4: Well, no one else is agreeing something I want to savor.
Speaker 1: I don't say boring.
Speaker 2: I definitely am like an introvert that has an extrovert job, so I kind of have to be an extrovert. But I very much like being alone and having my own space.
Speaker 1: It's because he has to recover from being the class clown all day totally to be the center of attention.
Speaker 2: But then also I love to not you know, I really love to blend in hate like posting to social media. Really it annoys me, and I really don't love doing all that side of things. Yeah, that's why radio podcasting is great for me, because it's like I can just sit, how I can be like dance monkey, and then I can leave.
Speaker 1: You know. But cancer and libra traditionally not meant to work.
Speaker 4: No, they're not, which I'm surprised that, but I love. Yeah, I just think cancer men. Have you ever had bad experiences with star signs?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've every person that I've dated or like had a potential thing with has been a gay male pisces.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so emotional. Yeah, that's so emotional. I look like you have all the traits off the top of your head. You're a leo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh so you like the center of attention?
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, yes, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I would have like a panic attack if I had to speak in front of the Yeah, but now now you do. Yeah, that's very different. But it's not like my natural element. Yeah, I have to psych myself up before I do it.
Speaker 1: Comedy show, Whenever someone thinks of you, they're like, oh, does he like being the center of attention? And I'm like, why it generates me? Well, no, he really doesn't. No, it doesn't lie.
Speaker 2: It's just the persona that's as you can do it all. Mean, it's it's something that you're not afraid of doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, after a bit of trial and areas, I'm still afraid of it to a degree. But yeah, what sean star sign wise, it's one of the ones beginning with fucking s he's Sagittarius, I think, I think so it's twenty first in November, so sad. Yeah is that that I think it is? Yeah, I don't want to get it wrong either. Scorpio's end of October, so yeah, yeah, yeah that.
Speaker 4: SAJ like to work hard, but then they party hard, so they're very like clock on, clock off.
Speaker 1: He does, doesn't he know? You said Sean's going out more often? Now?
Speaker 3: Oh well, actually now that I started taking like melotone in for sleep and it's really just made every night and early night.
Speaker 1: So I gets it really addicted. But it's like good.
Speaker 3: It like regulates your bedtime. You're like natural, it's ten thirty. Now I'm tired. Now I'm going to bed. It used to be Sean going home early and me being like, now I'm going to kick on. Now I'm the one being like, I'm falling asleep, standing up, have fun.
Speaker 2: So Sagittaris and Leo, are they meant to work? I actually don't know about that pairing.
Speaker 1: I have not to say about my life all the dream couple, so I'm just waiting to get dragged from like an actual astrologer.
Speaker 2: I just am obsessed with the theory. Maybe you can do this for mit To and I because your queen, we will. I think looking at a photo of a couple, I can tell if it's going to work. I don't know why energy wise.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in black cat Labrador that pairing? So apparently the man has to be Labrador energy and the woman has to be black cat basically meaning that the man loves the woman a little bit more than the woman loves the man for.
Speaker 1: It to fully fully work. Wow. So it's like exactly why.
Speaker 4: Apparently that's why they think that Haley Baber and Justin will never actually work, because that is exactly black cat and Labrador energy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Have you had terrible relationships in the past, like, like real rough? Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I only I have never really liked straight men, Like I was raised only with boys in a real masculine household, like I said, Polynesian household, only with brothers. So I just never saw the appeal for men.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I never needed that male validation because I was always going home to so many men. So I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was about twenty one, and that lasted for about two and a half years. That was terrible, just because my self worth was in the drain. And then I just kind of rooted around and lived my best hot girl summer for many years.
Speaker 1: Many summers. Yeah, I love that. All right, You've got a second? Is it just me? Oh? Yeah shit, sorry, Bradley, don't clock off just yet. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is clubbing dead? Controversial opinion. I think, no, it's about to come back. Really.
Speaker 4: But okay, let's take into obviously from all the sobriety chat the run clubs, like there's a rise and run clubs, the cost of living is this is it the end?
Speaker 1: But you don't think so? Why not? Man?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I don't think so purely because I think I think it's different culturally. There's different subcultures. I think for gays and for queis it's so back. I think Bratt Summer. I think the gays are ready to go back.
Speaker 1: Out and party. I mean I will, I don't. I hate clubbing. I hate partying for me way myself too. And I'm it's sad to admit because I used to be like, yeah, let's go out, that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I'm speaking not personally. Personally, I love to go out, have a nice orange wine, a very fancy dinner. I'd rather spend two hundred dollars on a gorgeous meal with mood lighting with my partner and then just sit there and get like a little you know, tipsy, or have some food with my partner.
Speaker 1: That's all I want.
Speaker 3: But I kind of agree with you, Juls, because like it was never a discussion between my friends and I. We never said let's make a pat to go to clubs lets.
Speaker 1: It just kind of happened. We used to do it most weekends and now it's like every couple of months. Why do you say it, Josh?
Speaker 4: Statistically it is I think it's clubs and Australia are down by twenty five or thirty five percent. Please don't quote me on that. I think that with the younger generation and COVID, I feel like they never kind of got that chance. And I think with the rise of social media, people are too scared to get fucking lit and shit face like.
Speaker 1: We used to your stories and top no down.
Speaker 4: I used to just like fall down where my Jeffrey Campbell platform after I've ordered the Maxi taxi, you know, be drinking cooler bar all day, fall down the nightclub stairs, bumb it all over myself, and I just didn't.
Speaker 1: Give a fight. You'd end up at a church because there was no social media.
Speaker 4: And I feel like with the younger generation, first of all, I feel like they skipped their awkward stage. Why are all the kids so hot and they can dance so well?
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, maybe, yeah, straight clubbing is rop dead.
Speaker 1: Wow clubbing, I reckon gay clubbing might be heading that way too, But we'll see. Who knows.
Speaker 2: I'll put one hundred dollars on it and then we'll come back in a year and we'll see is it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just aging out of it because I feel too old for it, and also my mellet tone and knocks me out. Yeah, I don't even go to a club at ten thirty. They wait till eleven thirty. I know I aged out of it. And then but when I went back, like, I was like, oh, I actually like it, like when I'm there in the mindset, and I don't even really drink to be honest, when I'm out, So it's not the alcohol. Actually, he's actually got modervation down Pat. It's so fucking annoying. I wish it. What's moderation. It's like you're gonna have one or two and still drive home. Oh yeah, I drive everywhere?
Speaker 4: Really, So addiction doesn't run in your family, I'm missing Yeah, yeah, yeah that could.
Speaker 1: But alcohol I could love it to leave.
Speaker 2: But my dad runs a liquor company, Like it's in the Family's.
Speaker 1: Just so much free booth, and I might.
Speaker 2: That a bit so dangerous for in fact, Juls, that money you were talking about a nice house deposit that came my way. Thank you, family, My family really benefit. We were devastated when you went sober.
Speaker 1: Now one more thing we need from you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you might actually be the perfect person to contribute to this list, don't you think, Mitch? Oh my god, Yes, we've got a running list that every single guest of ours has contributed to.
Speaker 1: It's called the List of Things better than drugs and Dick correct drugs and Dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my whole favorite who are discouraging our younger listeners from getting obsessed with either partying boys.
Speaker 1: You know, there's more little things in life you can appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I feel like that could just be called like my twenties drugs honestly overdose.
Speaker 1: Actually you can have the name write a book, okay.
Speaker 3: For some examples please, That might make it easier for you. So we've written things like, oh, the.
Speaker 1: Crunch of an autumn leaf when you walk over it, shit like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, guys, a lot of cocaine.
Speaker 1: This is not sorry, we're so boring.
Speaker 3: I hope you're not going to be broad and say sobriety Jack Vision did say sobriety five A m Stance Gratitude Journal. No, I'm not pr chain, so I'll be a Field said, getting the beginnings of an ingrown toe owl cutout is better than drugs and just something oddly satisfying.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got two once again and we've touched on it a lot. But this is the high that I'm constantly chasing is psychic readings like yeah, oh my god, it is better than sex, drugs, chocolate. Like I will go in and just feel so confused and lost and be emo, and they'll just be like you're going to be a star and just hold your hand and like that stays with me longer than any line did.
Speaker 1: But are you like going to the same one You're a returning customer because they can be.
Speaker 4: Giving me and as soon as they add me on Instagram, I never go to them again.
Speaker 1: I reckon they're looking for clues.
Speaker 4: Funny enough, I went to one at the start of this year and she's multi two and she told me all about my ancestors and it was so good. And then I went to run recently because I was feeling a bit like what the fuck am I doing with my life? And she said almost word for word what the other one did. So I thought, okay, we're on the right track. And that to me just gives me this high that last almost for like a year.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, yea was.
Speaker 2: I went to my first psychic and he's one of the best psychics in the world. I was in Scotland and he worked for Scotland yard worked for missing children. Like it didn't work for the missing kids obviously, wouldn't get paid because they we're missing. He worked for families and for the police. Anyway, I was at dinner with him. It was a neighbor of my friend that I was visiting, and he's like, I need to read you.
Speaker 1: I need to ead you. Come back tomorrow eleven o'clock. I need to This accent can waits you so much. And I went, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So I went back the next day eleven am. He read me for an hour and a half and eighty percent of what he said has there's been truth to it. It was incredible.
Speaker 1: It might not even be true yet.
Speaker 4: So I when I was nineteen years of eight living in Perth, I got on the phone to a psychic and she said, you need to move to Sydney. You will be the best thing you ever do in your life. And I had about thousand dollars to my name, I didn't have any job and I had accommodation for two weeks and it was the best thing. She was so right, and she kept saying, you'll live in a suburb with R R R. And I'm looking at I'm like Randwick.
Speaker 1: It had no idea.
Speaker 4: I live in Redfern now my favorite And so it came true six years later and now I feel like I will like.
Speaker 1: Live and die in Redfern, Grado gorgeous. It's a bit like hood but boogie like me. It's like it's a nice Yeah. You go two streets the wrong direction and you go on with the ten around. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to be redfer and Waterloo and now in Redfernd Sorry Hills, and you bet your ass. I tell everyone's the pariser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. Great addition to drugs. And this is just a cake.
Speaker 4: One at the hairdresser last night, better than sex and drug getting all my vices confused. The head massage you get at the basin at their hands lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm cheating.
Speaker 4: Because I'm like, I would pay for this service every day if I get it.
Speaker 2: Nothing more like infuriating than when it's a week oh massage. It's always a young trainee coming out of tay and maybe you squeeze my head like you're making juice, like you go to town on that scalp.
Speaker 1: Or if they only do it for like twenty seconds. Yeah, I'm like, no, keep going, you guys.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's different with long hair, because I've got very short hair, So I wonder if I feel it more, is it still nice with you?
Speaker 4: Probably would feel it more, yeah, because I got really thick and yeah, it starts to get a bit lost into the back there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even like those claw things, the metal things, you can get the head massage. Yeah, but obviously someone else has to do it. It's not the same you're doing it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you saw someone every day and we hired them to come over and give us that head massage, do you guys think it's cheating?
Speaker 1: No, no care, sure, self care. You need to get a part of It'll do it for you, depends what hair they're massaging. Oh my jewels to take this to the gutter. Oh, I don't think i'd want a pubic message. Girls would massage ovaries? What's it? What's in that area, averies is inside of us starling. That's what I mean. If you're pushing down, that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Pubic hair is on our vagina near our class very gay, I have the girl? Yes, did you not enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Well? My favorite note and go back for anymore. Okay, did you see her ovaries? I know they're internal.
Speaker 2: I'm more meant if you massage the pubic area, what's underneath that?
Speaker 1: It would not be uncomfortable. My eyes would be rolling in the back of my head.
Speaker 4: Really even the top. Yeah, it's been close to the clip I.
Speaker 1: Must be having. Can you gonna give you a pane? Sorry for this girl? You had sex? So do I? So do I. But if we're talking like a permuted triangle, I'm picturing that's a twist top.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about like right beneath it before the opening. I mean, like right at the top.
Speaker 1: Goes that far up.
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of eighties films the bushes in Oh, I'm glad I brought all that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you feel like you're walking away with any clarity about that I think you're more confused than ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a pretty shocking mental image of what my experience was like, and now it's even worse. Thanks guys, Jewels on TikTok Recovering party Girl.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for being here. Thank you for having me. This is so flash I love it. Might be the idiots abouts considering doing October after that? What's monetize on that? What's October? It's like the poor cousin of Drive to Line. It's a thing. It's such a good thing.
Speaker 3: Give it ox October, but sober instead of a tea. It's like our mug Vember.
Speaker 1: It's a stretch. But I was going to say that I just needed to understand sober sober. All right, well I'm down. Jewels, thank you so much for being on the show. Thank you, and we should go. That's done. Yep, we'll catch you back next week to get Thanks for listening. See everyone, is it just Me podcast by a couple of make sure You've get to follow on your podcast. Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, I'll pretend the show's over and then we keep talking for a little bit. I'm just putting on some poor port it mummy Mummy's jewels me too, so cute, what a hoo. I could listen to her for hours. She mentioned something on tiktook the other day she might be starting a podcast, so you probably could maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very talented.
Speaker 3: I also find it so strange when she says things like, oh, I used to be fun, but now I'm sober and boring. I'm like, bitch, you are still so fun. She's so vivacious, full of life a lot. If it's also mental, what'd you call me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like it's a It's a mental game more than anything, right, That's where it comes from. So yeah, very cool story.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's been a long time coming, because I messaged her in January before we even brought the podcast back for you, and I said, I feel like you'd be a ripper guess would you want to do it?
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 3: And then you made the promise on the record off for darn will be our first guest of the year. And I remember how that was fucking that took longer than we would like to lock in. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And then.
Speaker 1: I locked her in and then she was like, oh fuck, I can't actually do that day. I was like, no worries. Then I accidentally double booked her the same day as artsimone. I was like, actually, I hate to do this. I know we've been talking since January, but how about yeah, yeah, that's fine. So we had two guests in a row. Yeah. Yeah, she was the week before. Oh but I'll bet to be a week. Huh if it's still two weeks, like within a week, no, within two weeks. If it's been two weeks, that means it's been two weeks. It's really been two weeks. Yeah, because last week we did the fucking sea moss. Yeah, I don't remember that you brought it. I brought that in. I was on that episode. Yeah. See, do you think it was the seamoss that gave me the allergic reaction? Because dogs cats definitely made me sniffle. That's why whenever I see Isabella and I've always stocked up on the zert Tex. I've got so many friends in the same boat. Yeah, but dogs I've been okay with.
Speaker 2: But oh my god, this allergic reaction, which I said I'll put on in during idiots was bad.
Speaker 1: So haven't you looked after that dog before? Yeah, it can't be the dog.
Speaker 2: I've never house sad because I slept in BRIT's bed and it was told she did, but I still slept in Britz. I know I slept in Here's this. I slept in the spare bed, which was just a mattress Colhile mattress, and I came in to digen. I had a shocking brad brain day, Remember, I said, Yeah, it's because I had a terrible night sleep. Sleep for me with sleep app now with Kiari is if I don't sleep well, I'm ruined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So I was in a bad mood because of I didn't sleep well. So I taket Britt after the podcast and I was like, need to sleep in your bed's okay? So I did, and you reckon that's where the dog hair came from.
Speaker 1: Well it has to because the next morning the house sat there before Yeah, and was the dog just not home? Yeah? I said, I don't want to dog sit, so she paid someone to dog sit.
Speaker 3: Not in you making diva demands. Your house sitting comes with the t's and c's you negotiate. I will sit to the house, but I refused after my breakup, so I think she was like, poor Bars said I need to get out of the house.
Speaker 2: She thought she thought she was doing me a favor. Britt was being a good friend. Now I did soft launch Brittain Laura on this show. I asked them, and they're both keen to come on this show. O good, So we need to get them on. I think they'd be great guests.
Speaker 1: Years. Yeah, I was gonna say, I remember suggesting when you first started doing the pickup together. I was like, oh, we should get them one of the cross per my.
Speaker 3: You know we can tell I already it's to go check out your pick up podcast. So the bulls very much in your court.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Well, can I tell you something. We got to review the Lifeli cart. Listeners are listening high Lifers. That's This is our most recent review on a couple of mitches. We often give shout outs, but this one's quite cute. This is from christ Wow. She says, I have listened to one hundred and twelve episodes in a month.
Speaker 3: Shit, I can't do maths off the top of my head, but one episode is an hour and average what would that be in a month?
Speaker 1: That's a lot of have to be three a day. Yeah, it would have to be blind. I can't figure that out. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Started from the beginning. After hearing hearing jury on life on cut churrole, she says, funny. Now my podcast has taken precedence.
Speaker 1: Oh we've been fun. We should apologize foreing their listen and over any podcast series I was ever listening to. Thank you for getting me through my daily life with a toddler and a teenager whilst living in rural Queensland. Every morning in my coffee feels like I'm catching up with three old friends. So many laughs, great moments so far, which brings me to my something better than drugs and Dick gets the show. I've got the list on me hat something else?
Speaker 2: Well, she says, better than drugs and Dick being a late starter to is it just me and having heaps of episodes to binge definitely better than them two things?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, better than drugs and Dicky. I knew what she meant. What was her name? CHRISTI? Wow? Christy cow Cowry? Am I reading that right? Wow? And cow? It couldn't be more cow but both with Kay's Christy cow Y cow with the k as well, I didn't make the insult, by the way, I just had a thought, you know how she wrote Churrell. Yeah, because Katy Perry fumbled her line of you and she said, Mitch Churrell. Yeah, that whole AI voice thing. You could have that sorted out. You could fix it. No.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm thinking I'm going to get an interview with Katie. I'm going back and forth with the label because she's coming for the AFL Grand Final. Ah yeah, and we're trying to line up an interview, so I'm gonna I think I'll play it to her.
Speaker 3: It's not often that I get jealous of when you interview people, but I'm like, oh, that would kill me.
Speaker 1: I love Kate. Well you could ask a fan question. No, why didn't you bring her on the podcast? I just don't think that would I'd rather Rachel Carpani.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I see you're Katie Perry, and I raise you. Rachel Carpane And by the way, ghosted me again. Like I said, I was going to text her and try and take the pr out.
Speaker 1: No. Nothing, So did she launch the yogurt company after Mcloud's daughters? Huh?
Speaker 3: Or Rachel Chabanni, I've got one, but it's a streatch give it a go, do it? No, that's her in the Purple Dinosaur set driving a car Rachel Carbarney. Ah, yes see, you have to really think about it. Yeah, I'm going to the pub for a Rachel Chicken car Parmie.
Speaker 1: Yeah good good, Yeah yeah yeah. What's her name, car Barnie CAPANI. Yeah, so I just changed one letter. Yeah, your face, your thinking face, I got Nune. My brain wants to say Rachel CABERANOSSI. That's it. That's a cheap shot. Yeah, why don't you to get it really confidently? Wrong?
Speaker 2: What's I do all the time? I don't want to do anymore mispronunciations.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant. I don't want to do anymore talking. Fine, we've reached our quota.
Speaker 2: No, let's all go to our phones. And the last photo is what we have to talk about. Ready in cane Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yep.
Speaker 2: Two beef patties that I cooked at nine forty two last night. I was starving and I just wanted to mint, so I cooked donate it like on some sort of carnival die Joe Rogan loving fool.
Speaker 1: Jenna Mine is read it read what it says on the screen. Hello, I'm an you can say it. It's fine. Hello, I'm a Manda Keller. You have to dodd it. That's a video, not a photo. It's a screen screenshot of Amanda Kella. The lighting good, there is.
Speaker 3: That the natural light for Yeah, mine is a photo of the zone number downstairs, so that I could pay for my parking, which, by the way, expires in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, so we better wrap. Yeah that actually works quite well. You better get out of here everyone. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all. So we do, so, we do, so we do.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the merches available, and I would say politely, fucking buy it.
Speaker 3: Just do it.
Speaker 1: It'll make you feel better. Yeah, yeah it, Yes, says Cozy Lives. But also you've got to treat yourselves. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: There's the Mona Jenna. There is itching coffee mugs perfect with the Daily Commo.
Speaker 1: They are actually great. The travel mugs, you know how sometimes they're tiny. Yeah, you know this one's a big The fucker good.
Speaker 2: In this episode might Nope, go on, I was gonna say this episode might come out on Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Wrong, shut up, I'm stressed. Shut up.
Speaker 2: It might come out on Boxing Day, won't You might listen in the future on Boxing Day like Christy Cow Happy Father's Day. If in a bunch of years you are listening to this on Father's Day, I want you to just message that's so all right, we'll see you all next week next to listening and go follow a recovering partygir on TikTok.
Speaker 1: That's the Jewels, all right? Do you guys by Bad Fighte? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Suff