Speaker 1: Laura, I've been having a wild time on the Reddit threads. Sometimes I got stuck down a rabbit hole on Reddit.
Speaker 2: My favorite is the am I the asshole thread. Yeah, well, there's.
Speaker 1: One at the moment that is people sharing like the weirdest habits about their partners that they didn't know until they moved in with them. So, you know, it's all like happy families when you're dating. It's the chemistry's there. It's all sexy and attractive. Everyone's so quote unquote normal.
Speaker 2: Because everyone's on their best behavior before you move in together, and there's only a certain amount of time that you can hold up that sort.
Speaker 3: Of life for Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone's like going on and talking about the things that they discovered after the fact. I don't live with my partner Ben, my fiance, because he lives on the other side of the world. But since we've like committed to each other and we're locked down and we're getting married, the first two years he was the neatest person you've ever met, like the cleanest.
Speaker 3: Person, and I was like, what a unicorn? Like this man that has not real it's not real, not real.
Speaker 1: He's such a salob and everything is so messy and when we used to FaceTime long distance, he would clean a section behind him and around him, and then he would facetimes.
Speaker 2: Get could get it okay, my husband, So I've been I mean I was saying, I've been living with him and we've been together for eight years. There is one thing I discovered after we got married, and it is it still horrifies me to this day. Matt brushes his teeth without using any water at all. He puts toothpaste straight onto his toothbrush, brushes dry, and then just wipes his mouth on a towel. It is like, it's criminal. It makes me feel physically sick. And we have to wash every tower in our house because every time he brushed to his teeth, instead of just washing his mouth like a normal human, he wipes his spitty toothpaste onto a towel. We have had so many fights over this.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of dry, someone said hell speaking at Dora, he will occasionally eat dry tortellini straight out of the bag when he's reading in bed, so he doesn't cook it.
Speaker 3: It's it's fine, it's not. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I used to just eat it raw all the time, straight out of the Great Yeah, totalini with the meat inside of ravioli.
Speaker 3: Well it sounds healthy.
Speaker 2: You just eat it that's cooked. The meat inside is already cooked. They eating ham. You can choose to cook it or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do some weird things, so I'm grain of solid. There was another one on there.
Speaker 2: She found out that when her boyfriend gets out of the shower, instead of drying his balls with a towel, she drives it. He drives it with a hair dryer, which I think is very thorough.
Speaker 1: I wonder how normal that is. It just means he's quite hairy down there. He doesn't want it all wet and stucks together on stuff.
Speaker 2: So he gets out of the shower, cocksponn leg, gets out the diceon and just gives it a little little blow dry.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one's a sociopath. He wanted to put all the cutlery just straight into the drawer without any dividers, so like knives, forks, spoons, everything's missed together.
Speaker 2: No, that's crazy. No, do you know what, I've got another one for you. When I moved in with my ex boyfriend, the poor guys I talked about on yesterday's show as well, he didn't have a bed bass. He had a mattress on the floor and we lived like that for years.
Speaker 3: I did that for a while, but that was a choice. It was like a feng shwei thing.
Speaker 2: He only got sheets because I moved in with him. Prior to that, he had no sheets and just kind of like had his blankets in a pile on his bed like a nest.
Speaker 3: This one he won't dry using a towel. Instead, he just chooses to dry naturally, so he just walks around naked till he dry.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine. It's your own home. Be free, be comfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Special caller on the phone. Actually your husband, Matty jais Corvin.
Speaker 3: Oh, Matt, I'm an angel.
Speaker 4: Hello, my darling. Look you are perfect. I'm going to get something off my chest.
Speaker 2: Oh please do What could I possibly do that annoys you? After I've been single parenting for the past five weeks. What could it possibly be?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, thin Ice, mat Yeah, thank you for bringing that up. Well, I've just noticed that I've looked at the bin and there's actually there's a huge stack of cardboard boxes that aren't in the bin. They're just next to the bin.
Speaker 2: That's because it's your job to physically put them into the bin. I put them, I put them within the vicinity of the bin, and then you've sought them.
Speaker 4: Okay, so well that was wine. I've got a second one if I can also.
Speaker 3: How long we got No, we've got time. This is the second one.
Speaker 4: I've talked about this a lot before, but it was when I looked at Laura. I thought she would have been having a shower before she went to bed, But what she was actually doing was fully dressed, not brushing her teeth in this think, but she was brushing or washing her feet in the sink. Yeah, so she doesn't shower at night time like most people.
Speaker 2: I sometimes shower it n it depends on what I've done in the day. But sometimes my feet just need to wash.
Speaker 3: No, Laura, you always need to wash. Just showering your feet isn't a thing.
Speaker 2: But what if I've had like a shower at four o'clock and then my feet just need a rint.
Speaker 3: A lot happens between four and eleven.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't want to be damp when I go to bed, and I just want my feet to be cleared.
Speaker 3: I can dry yourself before you get.
Speaker 4: Seped also, and who you kid? When have you ever had a shower at four o'clock. That's not happening. You have a shar at like six thirty in the morning.