Speaker 1: I revealed on the show before Break a couple of weeks ago that I'm in a new relationship having a great time. It's really fun. Like I'm very happy, which is good, Laura, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I feel viscerally nervous for you for whatever it is that you're about to share.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been teasing it all day. I'm also living at home. I moved back home almost a year ago in July last year, so been home. I lived with my mom, my dad, and my little sister Rachel. Love them all. We all co live together in a really it's like almost like friends.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost weird, the dynamic that you guys have because you're all so close and you will get along so well. And you had been the grown up children living all under the one house, like under the one roof, that there might be some friction.
Speaker 1: But now you guys love each other. We were at dinner last night. We all like sit on a lounge and massage each other's feet. It's a cute thing. We love each other well. Like that family and the Charlie and the Chocolate Factor who justlannded you.
Speaker 2: Mum's still cut your toails.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, we stopped that about a month ago. So I love living with my family and now being in a new relationship and being with my parents. It means that my new partner has to come over and stay over like I wanted to stay over. We go. You know, I kind of have like my own area of the house. It's not like a granny flat, but it's underneath the living area and it's at the back. It's got my own bathroom, so it's quite private, which is nice. I'm a twenty eight year old man, so I want the privacy.
Speaker 2: Trust me, no matter how close you are with your parents, your parents don't want to know about that.
Speaker 1: Well, well, this is the problem because he's been staying over for a couple months now, and we had a wedding not long ago. Actually produce a Grace's wedding. Who's here on the show. We went to your wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. Wedding. Yeah, we got home at about one am and we got into bed and the bed that we're in most nights, and we start kissing, you know, have a little kissed Mike good night. It's a beautiful wedding. We're filled with.
Speaker 2: Lost Oh, It's always the case. After you've been to a wedding, you just love each other so much more, and then you're like, maybe we could love it O.
Speaker 1: The vibes were high, so I go to like, you know, I don't get up out of the bed. I'm on my back. I try to sit up and put my head on the BedHead. I've got this Kohala BedHead that he sits against the wall. I put my hand on the bed head and I go, oh God. I'm like, babe, did you move the bed back from the wall. He goes, no, I didn't move the bed. I go, I didn't move the bed. Well, why is the BedHead moved five inches from the wall while we were out? Someone has come into my bedroom and moved the bed from hitting the wall, because clearly it's we're causing a ruckus.
Speaker 2: You've been banging it into the wall and your poor parents have been listening to it.
Speaker 1: How did you not know.
Speaker 2: That you're a disrespectful like roommate, that's what you are. How did you not know that you were thumping that into.
Speaker 1: The walls with Terence in cars? Kids? Okay, kids, how did you not know? I just I just didn't realize, but someone has entered my room and moved my bed back, Laura.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this Wasn't your mum, because beautiful Michelle Chrory, she's not She can't move a bed.
Speaker 1: This is your dad.
Speaker 2: Your dad has come into your bedroom when you're not there and he has moved your bed.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a team effort. I think they're all complicit, and they've all walked in and Rachel, Mum and dad have gotten one corner of the bed eage and gone we need to sleep peacefully.
Speaker 2: Did you ask them?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. So you're going to pretend like it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't want to know who it was that moved the bed.
Speaker 1: We all had breakfast the next day. Mum made scrambled eggs, we had toasts, and we all just looked at each other like nothing happened. I'm not bringing this up. I need to know. I need to know. You can't get through life without knowing who moved the bed. I'll be fine, I'll sleep like a baby. I have make Tro's number. No, I'm not good, No, I'm you don't need to know.
Speaker 2: But I need to know, and so does the rest of Australia.
Speaker 1: We'll call him. No, this is my show as well. It's not I want to call my dad. It's gonna It actually makes me anxious.