Speaker 1: It's the pick up Monday afternoon with Britt, Laura and Mitch heading to chemist ware house today. You get great savings every day, ladies. I'm so excited for our next guest. I mean, you've both seen her live. I haven't had the privilege yet. She's currently touring the country. She's just been in the Gold Coast and Brisbane this weekend. She's on a Just Know Australian tour. Please welcome to the show, as I Cassun.
Speaker 2: Hello, same, Hi, how.
Speaker 3: Your new show? Where did you get the inspiration for it?
Speaker 2: Look? Who was a bit of a misunderstanding. The show is called Just No, as Ann but when I pitched it to my management. When I pitched, they were nagging me for an idea. They said, what's the name of the show, and I said, just call it just No but I mean k and ow Is and the stuff you should Know? And I thought I could just you know, tell people some stuff that they should know because I've lived in lots of places, I travel a lot, and I thought this would be great. So it's an educating written experience. Yeah, yeah, you know, like something the audience can take home. I'm sick of just you know. Doing normal jokes. I also want to show where people can walk out and they go, wow, I've learned a lot. But then when the artwork came back, because I just I send it as an audio foil the name, and then when the name came back it was just no as in iron, I thought, actually, that's a much better than iame like, because I have a lot more anger than knowledge.
Speaker 1: I get that as because I was watching your Instagram stories over the weekend and you were paying out like people on the go. Actually it was Brisbane. They were wearing puffers like puffer jackets and it was twenty five degrees and that upset you. That was Is that an example of a just no, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is one hundred percent just now. Honestly, if you live anywhere in Australia, even in Sydney and Melbourne, that's a bit risk at the moment. Just wear a double cardie. You do not need a puffle jacket. Puffa jackets were designed for people who live in Antarctica snow all.
Speaker 3: I wear a puffa jackets and I wear beanies, and I wear like gloves, I wear scarves, I wear the whole kick pod.
Speaker 2: Have a good long heart, sit and a good hard look at yourself and ask you to the hard question, why so soft? If we're all just worried about the big things, then you know, like, but that's when things escalating. Before we know it, there's a civil war going off.
Speaker 1: Is that the pipeline civil war?
Speaker 4: You have to be so careful because if there is a civil war in Australia, then anyone in Brisbane or Gold Coast or Darwin or Cancer, they can't go anywhere because they're freeze today.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take my pawer off now, I'll have no.
Speaker 1: Are you on the dating apps? Are you on the apps?
Speaker 2: My manager try to put me on Raya, which is small famous people, but we couldn't get anything anyone to because you have to get so much.
Speaker 1: About you know. You know, Brittany is the queen of RAYA recommendation. Can we do it right now?
Speaker 4: Actually, she's just there to be nosy.
Speaker 3: I've been on there for a very long time.
Speaker 4: She's here to find love.
Speaker 2: You have you have to find love. You're like the receptionist.
Speaker 3: No, no, I was, but I found love about six months ago, so I'm only on there now.
Speaker 2: Was a.
Speaker 3: It's so hard to get into. I kept my membership, but you can change it to like networking and just friends.
Speaker 2: Only six months.
Speaker 3: What BRIT's failed to say is that she also takes commission though off any of the relationships she gets on.
Speaker 4: So you have to like the down payment.
Speaker 2: And what if it's just if we're just on there to have a nose around to see who else is on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and get jump on, get on all right before you let you go the just No Tour. You can get tickets at live nation dot com dot you. We've like pulled the room here at the pickup, We've got some just no questions that we want to pitch to you, and then you just answer, is this just no? You for them? Or are you against them? So I'm thinking pet names for partners. I do pet names in my relationship. What is your pet name? Oh? We have so many? Like one it's Cappuccino, which then got short in it's really quite cute.
Speaker 4: Squitch all, how do you feel about leggings as pants?
Speaker 2: Or I want to say no, but then I've also seen some people really pull it off and they do look comfortable, So I'm going to go for a solid maybe Okay, the room you know it takes you four hours to get into them. It's a no, yes, all right.
Speaker 3: Last one PDA public displays of affection.
Speaker 2: I don't care for those either. But I'm not a very touchy feeling person. Maybe that's why i'm not. You know why I need a dating pot. I'm not. I find it uncomfortable to look at other people touching each other. All right.
Speaker 4: Approach you're doing.
Speaker 2: Is chucking each other's labels in.
Speaker 3: I don't know how well your ray is going to go a shot.
Speaker 1: No, we need an update on that rayer, so we'll work that in back end. Carson Livenation dot com dot are you the just no Australian too. It's going to be in a city near you. Thanks for coming on the pickup. Bye, Thanks, I'm all right. Next on the show, You've got a skin update for us. You've been battling skin cancers on your face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it feels like I've got super clee all over my face. I can't move last in fact, it looks like I've just had a trip to the bowtox.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: I can't move my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get the full update on why she's doing it next pick up