Speaker 1: It's Monday. Can't the country's favorite radio segment, pick Up put Down? I bring you, Brittin Laura, a news topic from the weekend. You decide whether we continue talking about it, we pick it up, or we put it down we stop talking about it.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, this is the thing that I miss most about our radio show. Well week not you guys, pick up put down? Who was I going to discuss the topics of the world?
Speaker 1: Laura did because she text me this morning and said, hey, want to do this article and pick up put down? And the topic of the article was new CPR measure out of France method breathing through your butthole.
Speaker 2: Guys, I cannot, I got I got vetoed on this. I have strong feelings it is an absolute scientific feat and we should talk about it.
Speaker 1: How would you pick it up? I'm really into breathing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really want to open that buttthol up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's why I've chosen my own Laura. That was Veta pick up put down. A zoo in China painting their dogs to look like panda bears.
Speaker 2: Pick it up.
Speaker 3: You got to save money where you can. Pandas are expensive.
Speaker 2: Put it down? You want to talk about pandas.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're very few panda dogs.
Speaker 2: I have seen this. You know what type of dog it is. It's a chow chow. So they've gotten a whole heap of Chinese chow chow dogs and they've painted them to look like panda bears and they've put them in the zoo. And I think, dream big. You can be anyone or anything that you believe you can be, and in this case, a dog can be a panda.
Speaker 3: Two. The heavy panting for me gives it away, like where the tongue rolls out, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, Allegedly fans flocked to see these panda bears, and it was until they started barking the.
Speaker 2: Giveaway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the pandit pick up, put down. Teens having accounts on Instagram, put it down. I've read so we know what you mean. Last week, Instagram will watch teen accounts so you can have a special Instagram for teenagers.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. You said, the same thing.
Speaker 1: In a different way, and it just sounded like teenagers having Instagram accounts. Sorry, just so you know, include range of protections that limit who can contact them, what they can see, and how much time they spend on t Instagram.
Speaker 2: Look, I think firstly, maybe it's a good thing that for kids who are using Instagram, that there's some limitations around it and that there is some protection. But I think teenagers shouldn't be on Instagram like thirteen year old's fourteen year olds. They don't need it yet, and so I would say, if anything, we need to increase the age of kids using Instagram and put more limitations on it, not make it easier for them to access it or make them excited about having it as a young teenager. I just think it's not appropriate, and you think it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think kids should be on social media. We have research that it's a dangerous place. It does nothing for their morale and their confidence. I think it should be scrapped.
Speaker 2: I agree, all right.
Speaker 1: Finally, pick up put down being barefoot on an aeroplane.
Speaker 3: Laura's going to pick it up because she fross getting those ranky toes out.
Speaker 2: It's actually not true. Like I like using my feet for stuff, but on an aeroplane, I keep my shoes on. Right, I have video footage of view WHI showt me prove it.
Speaker 3: I had video of Laura with her feet and shoes and sofs off feet up on someone else's thing, and the toes blayed, her heads lulled back, she's asleep, she's drooling.
Speaker 1: It's a Japanese fan. I've seen it. Your toes that are so stretchy. So yeah, a airline passengers could now be removed from flights for going barefoot. American Airlines says, in an effort to create a safe environment for all, the airline requires everyone to dress appropriately, which means bare feet or offensive clothing are no longer allowed.
Speaker 2: A safe environment for all. I appreciate that because there's nothing that makes me feel more unsafe than bere toes.
Speaker 3: No, this is really serious. So a flight attendant came out in the last couple of days and she said, if you knew what was on that ground that had been there and not been cleaned up or not been cleaned up properly, She's like, you would never take your shoes off on an aeroplane, And.
Speaker 1: That is all I need to know.
Speaker 2: What about people who go into the toilet with their socks on?
Speaker 1: But then that I've done that, I've stood in WII and then you've got web.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're discussing too, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I know. So now I only fly first, Cass. You do know I can't afford it, right.
Speaker 2: Look, coming up next, I want to talk about something very serious, because that's what we do here, very serious news. I want to talk about cheating in exams because I have a bit of a confession to make. Oh good, I can see where that's going. I need to get it off my chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be a genius to work out what's next.
Speaker 3: You need to get it off your chest, all right, coming up with next after this,