Speaker 1: Just stood by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 3: You know, I take cognition vitamins every day.
Speaker 2: I think you need to up the.
Speaker 1: Nouri and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 2: Hellow you happy anniversary five years.
Speaker 3: How exciting. We're all here, the original team, You, Me, price Keeper, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Third Wheel. Welcome to my penthouse. You two.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: I'm so shocked.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Please, Jenny, you grew up in a penthouse. No, this is next level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, don't overhype it too much. It's not that fancy. Really, I'm pretty happy with it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is an apartment at the top of a building. The word penthouse does give it a secret, a lure.
Speaker 2: It also got stairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The third bathroom really took me for surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a guest bathroom. Yeah it's no, no, no, don't be using my bathroom. The guest bathroom. It sounds so snooty. Guest bathroom.
Speaker 3: It's gorgeous, Mitchell. Even Isabella feels more confident. Hit she's spoiled. She's a little cat, She's a penthouse cat. She's normally terrified in frightened of me. But she's not. She's sitting in the open watching.
Speaker 2: She's chill, she's loving it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're in the penthouse today for our five year celebration. For anniversary.
Speaker 2: What we always do when we have any sort of milestone celebration, we.
Speaker 3: Have sex together.
Speaker 2: No, oh, that was only one time.
Speaker 3: That was the one that was one time.
Speaker 5: Was a Christmas party.
Speaker 3: It didn't well, no, definitely champagne, of course.
Speaker 2: Would you mind? Of course I can. It seems to happen all the time at this time of year. We've got like back to back episodes where we drink like your birthday.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, here we go, let me open it. It's always awkward for an audio medium because it's like, how the fun it.
Speaker 2: Really really is? I don't know why we do this. We learn it's happened so many times we're like, oh, this is this is awkward.
Speaker 3: We've had so many anniversaries.
Speaker 2: By the way, just in case there's any new lists tuning in for the first time, we've got like five years worth of inside jokes. What's your opon?
Speaker 3: We should start with sorry tunnel. That's a good one, and that's the good one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: So excuse me, everyone, happy five years, Happy five years.
Speaker 2: No, it's speeling good.
Speaker 3: It wasn't shaken up none. Yeah, well sorry tunnel. If we want to hang up on someone because they're boring us, we.
Speaker 2: Just tunned, but pretend we're going through a tunnel when well, that's a good one. You know, when did I ask? We also allude a lot to the fact that Jenna and I, Thank you, Mitchell. Jenna and I went on a contigue trip together and she was a huge flut. We've never gone into details about the sluttery, but it's happened. Part of law. Jenna has lived multiple lives, multiple Yes.
Speaker 3: We have a grandma on the show Dot Wiggins. Well, she's my grandma.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: I'm drink one. Why am I boring this?
Speaker 2: At least cheers with us.
Speaker 3: Here's to five more cheers. Being in your house is so comfort This house. I don't know if it follows you or if you said it up, but it smells beautiful like essential will as soon as I've.
Speaker 2: Walked in, and that's what I noticed. So I did get the lavender oil out for you. Because Cherry was feeling a bit jittery, so I was like, here, this will calm you. I want to wait an anxiety blanket while a man.
Speaker 3: No, I'm all right, I'm good. Do have a prescription for valium though in my pocket?
Speaker 2: I think just the prescription?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have anyone in the mediat well no, fa I know, I know, but I've never had value before. I can't say I have either. What did I actually do? I think it calms you down. We're doing in explorative testing to see if I have my neurological conditions throwing off my body or if it's panic attacks. So we don't know which one it is, so we're gonna it's literally value and they're like, this might not you might not need it, but take it and see what happened.
Speaker 2: I imagine if you just became really dopey.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Thank you, though that means you think highly of me that I'm not. I'm not doping in my current stay.
Speaker 2: You're right, I said, became Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this is your best apartment yet, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah. After how tedious and thressful the moving was. I don't plan to fucking move any time. See the worst if everything goes tits up in my relationship with Sean. I'm gonna be furious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you do? That's what I did. I had a house and everything to really, yeah, I moved back home. I haven't left yet.
Speaker 2: We're actually doing a Q and A in this episode for our five yr Anniverse three. One of the questions is about that. Really, I'm not even gonna hook it. I'm just gonna ask. One of the anonymous questions says, when is Cherry going to move out of his parents' place.
Speaker 3: I'm currently looking at property. I'm going to open houses every weekend look at so it will happen when I find somewhere that I that I really like.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you were meant to live there for a few months. It's turned into over a year. But that's okay. Living rent three what a dream totally.
Speaker 3: I found a beautiful boyfriend, my family's back, I'm an uncle, my niece was born. All my whole life is in the Shire, and at the moment I'd be spending so much time there with everyone that is involved with me being there directly.
Speaker 2: So it works there we go plenty more hard hitting questions on the way today. Should we kick off with our Is it just me's day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every episode we start the show the same way too. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. We both bring one. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's.
Speaker 2: Mine's just about a skill that we had as children, but we're I've all lost it as adults, and it's fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Are you sure I've lost it?
Speaker 2: Probably? I reckon, I reckon. We all have all right, all right, we'll find out what's yours about.
Speaker 3: Oh, mine's just something that I've noticed. And I actually had the thought when I was doing a poo in your guest bathroom.
Speaker 2: I knew you were in there for a little bit. It was a ship, was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a quick one. You know it was meant to be a pee. And there's more there, Like totally see this into.
Speaker 2: The downside of sitting to piss, which I always do. I never stand, but sometimes when you're down, you're like, ah, it's more than I thought it was going to be the total of a commitment that I would uniform.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a phone call while I was sitting, so I'm like, oh, keep taking it. I'm like, oh, I'm here. I'm doing two things. We have a third thing there, so it's proactive totally, it's smart. I've had an observation on your toilet.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, why don't you kick things off?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: I wan don't know what the fuck you think of my toilet?
Speaker 3: Bradley. Oh, this is Bradley by the way, guys, Bradley live in studio. Bradley here with our orchestra who are behind us currently. They tour with us. It's our touring company. Really good they can assume with some music and Bradley sets us up for is it just me?
Speaker 2: They look like they everyody to go. All right, Bradley, take us in.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is it time we redesigned the toilet brush?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense. It just scrapes poo off and then there's pooh.
Speaker 2: On the brush and then you sort of have to rinse it in the toilet water, which doesn't feel very cleanly either.
Speaker 3: No, you just kind of get it, you scrape it, and then does anyone else do what I do?
Speaker 2: You just yeah, swirl it, you just swell it, but.
Speaker 3: Then it kind of floats around, and God forbid there's toilet paper, because then it just sintegrates like a Christmas tree, and then it goes all through the bristles and then you kind of what I do is I pull it out of the water and then spin it like it's a yumacker, and then it kind.
Speaker 2: Of twirl it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then the Pooh ship particles and then and then it kind.
Speaker 2: Of falls around.
Speaker 3: But then you hang it back up. Don't get me started on its hanging mechanism. Some you hang them, some you put them in to a little bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine's just kind of like I don't even know how to describe it, like a tennis ball tube.
Speaker 3: Shove it back in totally, and then the water and the germs in that thing would be disgusting.
Speaker 2: That's one thing because as you know, I've moved apartments a million times. That's one thing that I would never take with me. Yeah. The toilet brush, I'm like, fuck it, We'll get a new one because I don't want to deal with that. I imagine that leaking in a box.
Speaker 3: I'll stop. But my point on the whole thing is why have we not put our manpower into redesigning it? Because you know, in the kitchen you've got those little duck sponges connected to a stick. You can insert detergent into the bottom. You close the button and then you you use it. Once the sponge is done, you chuck it out.
Speaker 2: Why can't we have quick hack? I put the sponges in the dishwasher every so often just to give them a clean and then they last longer. You don't have to replace the sponge on the stick.
Speaker 3: You clean the sponge.
Speaker 2: See the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can get around that. Why don't we have that where you pull it out and then you use it once and then you press a button and it ejects it off into the toilet and eco friendly and you can flush it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why no one's come up with a solution because they're probably like me, where it's one of those things. Toilet brushes are just one of those things that I don't want to think about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gross, it's.
Speaker 2: Vile, it's just sitting there in my home. I just don't want to think about it.
Speaker 3: You know, what if you've been to the airport, Yeah, yes, Jennet, that was a question. No, No, okay, Well this will blow your mind. If you get extra security and they go sir, come over here. You look suspicious. They pad you down with that stick. Ah yeah, and the stick they put a bit of paper on the end and then they swab you and they press a button and the paper gets subjected that. Oh yeah, you're right, that design, but on a toilet brush with a little disposable spark.
Speaker 2: For the environment, Mandy, all that way.
Speaker 3: You're right, you'll fuck the dolphins. I don't care. I don't want to skip marks on any of my toilets.
Speaker 2: You're ready for of course, Okay, Bradley, count me in please, mates, Is it just me? Do you just have disgraceful handwriting?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah? Mine is horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am so appalled all those years of school where they literally dedicate time to handwriting, like that's a lesson, that's a subject, Yeah, they focus on. And there was once a time in year eleven and twelve where I had to write essays by hand for two hours at a time and it was fine. I coped beautifully. Sure the handwriting I got a bit shipped towards the end of the chat, yeah, naturally, But these days I can barely write a birthday, can't. It's horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine is, like I've got really low blood sugar and it looks like I've just got the shakes. Yes, but I don't know where it's come from. I think the muscle memory is just withered away exactly.
Speaker 2: And like the other day, all I was doing was writing a note because as we know, I've moved apartment now and my old apartment is just down the road, and so I thought i'd leave a note in their mailbox, just saying, Hi, I used to live here. If any mail turns up for me, feel free to shit me a text on this number. Phew, and I can come pick it up or whatever. That's all the notes said, not many words. Oh my god. I had to restart it like three times because I think I've just forgotten how to write. Like my brain's working quicker than the hand, so I just do a letter T. When I wasn't up to it yet, I get misspelling shit. And then by the third and final draft of this note, I was say, my hand is too sore to go on, so when I misspelt shit, I'd have to scribble it out. This note looked so scabby and I was so humiliated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's so bad. I even the other day had to sign a document and I had to write my signature like on my iPhone screen. It doesn't it doesn't work. You know, with Adobe you can type your name and then uses AI to make it look like handwriting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that anyone could do it. I love it any way, anyone.
Speaker 3: And then what's the point of a machine?
Speaker 2: Especially sorry side note, I'm going on rand here. When I'm minding my own business at home and I get a buzz at the door because there's a package downstairs for me. Sometimes I just say, oh, just leave it downstairs, and they're like, cool, we'll do. Other times they go, no, no, you have to come sign for it. And it's like a little fucking FPOs machine with a shit little styless pen and I scribble the letters MC. It looks so illegible, nothing like my signature. But for some reason, because I went and scribbled it, it counts. I'm like, can't you just forged my signature?
Speaker 3: I never understood on my behalf. There's no rhyme or reason to when the postman needs your signature. Sometimes it's desperate and they they don't know that signature, they can't do their job. But if sometimes they're like they throw package at the front doorway I take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it makes me wonder maybe they're just lonely, they're just not the human contact.
Speaker 3: He comes stay high because I often think that as a post job would be really fun.
Speaker 6: I've always thought that, yeah, those little buggies that they drive, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And is just me on the fly. But who chooses if you get a buggy or a bike. Some people walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. I saw some guy riding a pushbike with this enormous basket on the front full of Amazon packages and I was like, whoa, Like, that's impressive your fitness level, because imagine trying to steer that thing. The balance would be so off. Imagine if someone orders like a slow cooker on the left and that's sawing your wheel that blane, and on the right hand side you've just got a pull nude, It'd be hell. It would be way off.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. I have seen some oz post drivers who are driving pods of some sort, like shuttles. They're so cool. And then some are on pushbikes it's not fair. Or some of them just got a big sack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big sack.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't help it.
Speaker 7: Mitchell, you're listening to is it the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 2: Now listen, I'm just gonna grab my glass of wine before we proceed any further in the episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not really drinking, but I'll grab it too before we.
Speaker 2: Get in any further with the five year celebrations. Yeah, let's just say, idiots that we have well, good news and bad news.
Speaker 3: No, it's definitely double edge. There is good news to follow the bad news.
Speaker 2: I guess it's open to interpretation.
Speaker 3: Which is which Actually, yeah, I think I think it's pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: I hate this. I'm ripping off the banda Okay, you can say it. So we wanted to let you know on our five year anniversary that after five years, is it just me, we've decided that we won't be coming back next year. This will be our last year. We're not fucking off immediately. We'll be here until the end of the year, but after that we're going to call it a day.
Speaker 3: Yep, you'll get the same two episodes a week until almost the end of the year. We'll wrap up this season, but this will be our last.
Speaker 2: Yes, which I'm sure some of you will hear that and think, oh, well, big deal. But there's also plenty of people listening that are going to be I guess affected by that new yea, because you know, the podcast means something to them for whatever reason, just like it means a lot to us. We're certainly not leaving because we don't love it anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just been five years. We've pumped out two shows a week for the last year, a show a week for the past four years. It's a job, and you know it's reached that point, and it's a nice time to end five years. Yes, while we all still love each other deeply. Indeed, that is part of it, because remember, we're friends first and we want to remain friends first. And where we are at personally now compared to where we were at personally when we started this show five years ago we were kids. So much has changed, Yeah, so much.
Speaker 2: It's still sad to say out loud that we're finishing, but we'll save all the real sobbing and the emotional speech it's for our final episode. But I guess it's actually a lot of juggling that goes on to even make this podcast happen. I suppose most idiots listening wouldn't even realize that sometimes it's actually very fiddly for us to even find an hour that we're all free to record an episode. Because this isn't our full time job, the podcast. We're all juggling different things, and the balancing act is just getting trickier and trickier. And I mean, just for example, when I've been doing comedy shows interstate, I'll be editing on the flight and then I'll be using the shitty airport Wi Fi to upload the episode. It's like, the juggling act is just you know, I'm not asking for pity or sympathy or anything because we've done the juggling because we're passionate about it and we love it. But it's just getting harder because we're getting older to do the juggling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough. And also from my perspective, I do two radio shows a day. There's not much for me to talk about.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: I need to I need to take a break and refresh and have some interesting things happen. I might finish this podcast and then go rub a bank. I might be like a Fernandez brothers. So they called them the Mendez brothers.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're going to kill your parents.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the show, so that reference probably doesn't hold on, but you know, I need to do something to them to have more happening in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think we've made no secret to the fact that I do take on more of the workload required to make the podcast happen, which is fine because I'm willing to do it. It's my passion. I love doing it, and so by finishing, obviously I'm gonna have more time on my plate. Actually have any particular plans regarding what I'm going to do with all that extra time, but I'm actually kind of excited to find out what I get up to.
Speaker 3: Going to ask are you planning on will you go full What is that expression?
Speaker 2: Full throttle?
Speaker 3: We got full throttle with influencing with your social media? Do you think you'll.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting every time we take like a two week break or over Christmas when we're not doing the podcast, just by accident, and I end up channeling that creativity and whatever into other things, and I do end up making more videos and whatever. I really don't know. I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll fucking come crawling back and say, guys, will you have me back?
Speaker 3: You know what, that might very well happen. It could happen. Who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're not fucking about here. Sure we might do reunion episodes, but this is not a hiatus. We are going to be finishing the podcast. At the end of the year.
Speaker 3: The show will end, but I think we need to say that it will remain. You can still watch everything on the socials, you can still listen to the podcast in the feed. Nothing will go anywhere. You can stay watching, viewing, and listening. It's all available about catalog.
Speaker 2: And certainly our Facebook group won't go anywhere an.
Speaker 3: Idiot, No, of course not. I think we need to end this moment. I want to say how grateful I am personally to the idiots and to whether you're old from episode one or you're new here, just like a big thank you, because this show has been such a part of my life than our lives. I mean, I was barely out of the closet when this show started. I didn't really know that much about myself. So you can listen back to that first episode to now and you can see the growth of not only two friends, three friends, but us as individuals. And we have gone through so much, partners, love, heartbreak, illness, sickness, it's wild. It's all been documented.
Speaker 2: It is bizarre to look back and think that once upon a time I was detailing my tragic dates as a single little gay and now here I am. I've just moved in with my partner of two years. It's we've gone through a lot together and we have I got a cat. You did you?
Speaker 3: Definitely cheers to Connie. Cheers to Connie, cheers cheers me and before anyone asks it starts any rumors. And there's no issues with any of us, any three of us. But we are all very good friends, very very close friends. There's nothing personal. But it's five years. We've given you great episodes. We've loved doing it. But it's reached its natural death.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true. It's reached its natural death.
Speaker 4: It's dying of natural cause totally.
Speaker 3: We're taking it to one of those pods in Sweden in the forest. We're gonna put every episode in it, close the lid and then that'll be it peacefully totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess again. We'll save all the sentimental shit for the last ever episode. But just like not to put words in either of your mouth. But I think the best thing about doing this is just the gorgeous community that we've built with the enduring idiots. We've got people that have become friends because they met through the podcast, they met in the Facebook group, met up in real life, and now they they're good friends. And it's just so gorgeous over the world. Yeah, and like that's kind of why we do what we do. There's definitely been, definitely been the odd sunday where I'm quite fucking hungover and I want nothing less than to sit at my laptop and upload an episode. But I do it because I don't take it for granted that people listen to this and connect to this. It's like it's the dream come true anyway, to be honest, Sure, Yeah, because I was the same as anyone else out there who's ever thought about starting a podcast. God, am I people gonna laugh at me. Am I gonna look stupid? But people listen to us on purpose. And it's been five years and that still baffles me, and I'm still really flattered by that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 2: But we're not dying around.
Speaker 3: We're not. But you're right, Like, even as someone who does two other shows. There's a connection that I have to the idiots that I that is so special to me, and that he's so different to the audience that I have through the radio shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those weird things where I think, mathematically you would have more people listening to the radio, but our podcast community is just so mighty and engaged and so loyal and present. It's yeah, Ah, it's sad. I'm sad to be. I hope I'm not letting anyone down with it.
Speaker 3: I feel like that that was that was a big worry for us. But you know, at the end of the day, this has been a free fucking show for five years. I mean, like Jesus, Yeah, that's it. Wow, the band aid has been ripped off.
Speaker 2: I actually do feel better. If you rewhind to the start of this episode, you might notice that I sounded really on edge. Fuck me, we have to do this announcement and I, oh, I hate it, But there you go, band aid riptop. Have another fucking sip of wine. Goodness me. But yeah, like I said, you stuck with this until the end of the year, and during that time before the end of the year, this is the good news I suppose. Oh yeah, Mitch and I decided that we're going to do like an itche and bucket list between now and when we wrap up, and we're going to do things that we've long talked about but not actually done. And one of those things is I'm going to cry Jenne's rash shirt.
Speaker 4: To five years that we're there hand in the podcast.
Speaker 2: We've done many merch runs on this podcast and every time Jenna's there pitching in our ear going what about rash shirt? Yes, and we've just been like, no, don't be ridiculous, And then as they always do, our idiots rallied behind Yes, yes, and so we want fucking rash shirt. So sun safety for all. Yeah, it's finally happening, just in time for summer, just in time. And so a couple of mitches, dot com, dot you right now is where you can buy your rash best. It's got the mona Jenna in a bikini, a BKINI in Google on the beach tone of general, it's incredible.
Speaker 3: That shoot was a fun day. It was so good getting that done at the beach.
Speaker 2: They might sell out though, because they're not like Unlimited.
Speaker 3: We only got a certain amount of a certain.
Speaker 2: Amount, and so yet get your order in it.
Speaker 3: They are in height of the When did they start? Was it season two? When was our first merch.
Speaker 2: It's been from daytime. I don't know, from the day one.
Speaker 3: You've always been big on sun safety, very.
Speaker 4: Big on rash shirts, sun safety.
Speaker 2: And it's finally happening. And I remember saying a while ago, Okay, idiots, if we actually did this, would you buy them? Because my concern was it's an inside joke and they'll go haha, they're actually doing it and they're not buy them. So many people said no, fuck it, will do it. Yeah, we've got Jenner's back here. So a couple of mitches dot Com down at you. It's happening. It's happening.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that that's finally happened. And all it took was the cancelation of the show, I know.
Speaker 2: So that's one thing on the bucket list. Also, you know that every year we do mug Vember m m we release an Itch and coffee mug. Yes, so not only are we going to be selling our new mug like this season's mug, but if you're a new idiot of ours and you haven't been here since the beginning. We're putting all the old mugs on sale, so you want to have the full collection, they'll be there for sale as well. You can get the old ones as well as the brand new one. We signed them as well. Correct, they can be signed by Mitch and I if you want.
Speaker 3: Yep, they all have all the old marketing. So you can get the first seasons, imaging, second, third, fourth, fifth, it goes on on.
Speaker 2: We actually didn't do one in season one a mug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did we start there?
Speaker 2: Because that's when we didn't have a photo shoot. We were just emojis on the artworld.
Speaker 3: I remember that. Oh that's it. And the color for this the new one. Who the last mug is very cute.
Speaker 2: Yes, the brand new mug that no one has yet.
Speaker 3: No, we should ask if they did gold paint, final and through you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Finale finale mark. It's still weird to say, it's still fucking weird to say, yeah, look.
Speaker 3: It's all right, it's good. The best part is now it's Adami ration. Yeah, well I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a couple of mitches. Dot com dot au is where you can shop for your mugs. And your rash. It's getting now before the end of November. The mugs are a pre order situation, so like they won't come immediately after we get all the orders at the end of Mugvember.
Speaker 3: We know how many to mate.
Speaker 2: We'll send them out. You'll get them in time for Christmas. As we always say, go have a shop right now, go a look at the website. All this new merch up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, I forgot. We didn't tell Jenna that we were ending the shirt today, didn't we We didn't tell her at all. Is Jenna's finding out for the first time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I didn't listen.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just the ra.
Speaker 3: Imagine we didn't tell Jenna, and that's how we told her.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually told Jenna before you. I brought it up with her being like, I just think maybe we should end this year and I don't know how to tell him. So I told Jenniferson, do you want to hear? Was when I said I don't know how to tell him. She goes, I think just tell him.
Speaker 4: It's good advice.
Speaker 2: Thank god she was there. That really helped. I could not have thought of that solution.
Speaker 4: Mitch told Mitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I think what we haven't included is Jenna and I had a discussion as well. I did two days later at the elevator at work, and we said, maybe it's probably time to wrap the show.
Speaker 2: And I said, she talked to.
Speaker 3: Talk to you?
Speaker 2: Did she said, maybe it's.
Speaker 4: Vesta have a little chat.
Speaker 2: But Jenna knew what you who said at first?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was you. It was me And I said it first so amicable because you were both thinking maybe.
Speaker 4: And I just gave the most perfect advice just talk to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say this.
Speaker 2: You were like more sad than I thought you'd be when I brought it out. You were kind of like, oh really oh, And I was like, shit, I wasn't expecting that reaction.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the acting.
Speaker 2: I kind of thought that I actually I was bracing myself for a reaction that I'd be offended by.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna be like, oh yeah, perfect, more time on my hands, that sounds great, and I'm gonna be like no emotion whatsoever. I was like bracing myself to be like, I is that all it means to you? Of course you're quite affected.
Speaker 3: I was offended.
Speaker 2: I went not offended affected.
Speaker 3: I was affected. I wasn't offended. And also, while we still enjoy coming here and doing the show, I think we should end on a high. It's the whole Seinfeld mantra of go out on top. We got the biggest ratings we've ever got. The money does well, we do so so well. Iheard, Oh my god, I haven't told you this. So I told the iHeart team only because I was in the office for the radio station and they were asking me about sponsorships, and I'm like, hey, FYI, this is going to happen. Oh my god. They all came up to me. They're all devastated.
Speaker 2: Good, okay, because I'm glad you told them. I was wondering, how do I go about that? Do I if email them? You're dumped, You're damped.
Speaker 3: All they said, match written, match a name Michael. After all these years, They're like, Mitch, we're so excited next January through March, we want to sponsor the show. Yeah, And I said, don't fucking do it. But Mitch and I we're gonna elaborate more on this in the episodes to come. In the final few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just wanted to let you know and like I mean, like I said, I don't have any particular plans with what I'm gonna do next, But in the meantime, I'm kind of just looking forward to because the whole time I've been with Sean in two years, I haven't had just like a cruisy sunday, Yeah, on the couch or going out to lunch or something. It's gonna be fun to be able to do that. Yeah, like have a normal person's hours in a way, like weekends are weekends and weekdays are weekdays.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be very nice. Yeah, it'll be good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, fuck me, I don't know what else to say. Let's move on, You and a Time.
Speaker 7: As Helen Keller once said, this podcast is fucking dope you're listening to?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? RTI?
Speaker 2: We always like to do a Q and A for our special occasion episode like the one hundredth to two hundred what have you? Five year anniversary? No different. We've been sent a bunch of questions. Some of them are anonymous, some of them are not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always regret the Q and A because I'm always offended. Yeah, people are always so rude.
Speaker 2: I won't read them out if they're read. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I feel free to it.
Speaker 2: The show's ending.
Speaker 3: So if you really want to go for it, he name and shame them though, name and shame Oh okay, you're going to read them out of them?
Speaker 2: Will answer yes, So this is anonymous. When did you know you were gay? How did you figure out if you were a top or a bottom?
Speaker 3: Jesus, I didn't realize we had twelve year olds listening to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't even know how to answer that.
Speaker 3: I no, I don't know either. I realize. I mean, I remember, if you want to hear what I remember, I remembered.
Speaker 5: I think I've told this story.
Speaker 3: When I was I'd say like thirteen, yeah, maybe twelve, and it just hit me that I was gay because I was, you know, looking at the gay porn and I had the Brazilian boys away to give away. But you kind of have that like that era where you block out the fact that you're looking at men and you go, I'm looking at the women or well, no, I'm I'm just trying something. And the moment I realized, my heart sunk. I'm like, oh my god, this is horrific.
Speaker 2: Did you have like the dramatic movie like moment looking in the mirror going I'm gay. Yeah, I accepting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I couldn't say it, which is like embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I'm not insane, No, I know. I think I did, and I cried. It was really upset. I don't think I did cry, but it was kind of like, oh, fuck, now I've got this to deal with. Yeah, what of apped me and having to come out and whatnot. I was a bit of a late bloomer. I was seventeen, and I attribute that to the fact that there just weren't that many gay people around me growing up. It was all straight people. They went to new gay kids in my school. So it's not like I could look at a gay person as the role model and be like, oh, yes, I can see myself living that life.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: So I was a late bloomer in terms of how did you figure out if you were a top of bottom? I don't have an answer. I actually don't know. Is it just one of those things that you just kind of know. It's like a straight person doesn't realize they're straight, they just know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that the top and bottom binary gets a bad rap in the gay community, because that's not option a a option being, that's it. It's not a binary yeah, but I think it's in the same way if you're in a heterosexual relationship, if you're straight in that you have preferences in the bedroom. It's the same in the gay world.
Speaker 2: You just know what you like, yeah, and like if you change your mind later, great, give it a whirl. I mean this literally and metaphorically, fuck around and find out.
Speaker 3: I guess adventure time.
Speaker 2: There's another question along these lines. It's for you, Jenna. Oh. Yes, it came from Nate in North Perth. Jenna, if you were a gay man, would you be a top or a bottom?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: I think I have thought about this before, and I think I'd be a top.
Speaker 2: When you've thought about it, do you have any reason you came to that conclusion.
Speaker 4: I just feel like top energy.
Speaker 2: You know. Are we allowed to disagree anyway? Enough? Top and bottom chat? I have thought about it. Another one for Jenna. It is Jenna better friends with Mitch or Mitchell COUMBS or cheery. Oh, that's a very good question.
Speaker 4: I don'd neither.
Speaker 6: I was about to say I think it's obvious, but well, I've known Combs for longer, but I do still work with Chury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we spend more time together.
Speaker 2: But do you guys, because I'm not there in the office anymore, do you guys even see each other that much? Because you're on different floors now, you'd have to go out of your fucking way to find Jenna out to say hello, Oh, we don't.
Speaker 3: The studio that the pickup users is in the new Pepsi Palace is right next to Jenna's desk. So I see Jenna twice a week?
Speaker 2: Twice? Is that all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, only work four days. That's fifty percent of my work. We're gone with you Jenner.
Speaker 2: Three times if you include the podcast three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, true, three times. So I see general. So the answer is the answer is me.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: So I can't answer that I.
Speaker 2: Only one of us was there in Kentucky and harbors all of Jenet's secrets, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't actually wish I was that.
Speaker 2: This one's a bit deep cheery.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing you've learned about yourself in the breakup and healing process?
Speaker 3: That's a bit full on. Oh my god, I think that I have learned to fall in love with my personality more on its own. I then, because when I was with a partner, I think my first partner my personality validation. Well yeah yeah, and I think my personality very much became that relationship. So I'm really happy to go back and to be myself and to have friends and connections and just myself and be liked for being me rather being in a relationship. It was a classic cliche of like, I lost my own identity and I lost my sparkle, my magic. I was very depressed in that relationship towards the end. Yeah, I didn't even realize.
Speaker 2: It's noticeable if anyone scrolls back far enough on our Instagram at couple of miches or you can see the sadness in the eye totally.
Speaker 3: But I was also like one hundred and sixty kilos. I was overweight, which is I'm not shaming that, But for me, that on top of the sadness when I was in the relationship that I didn't even know I was experiencing, made me a completely different person. So I'm leagues happier now in a sound relationship that.
Speaker 2: I cheers to that cheers to that cheese yees, couldn't be picking up his last day, but I've got to keep moving.
Speaker 3: Cheers.
Speaker 2: Has Combs farted in front of Seawan?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have you.
Speaker 2: Not that he's aware of.
Speaker 4: But how do you know that he's not aware?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's so polite.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't bring it.
Speaker 2: Up because he's like, I would never ever just rip a fart in front of him or anyone. I don't think that's cute at all.
Speaker 3: Ye, but in front of a friend is different to in front of a part.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even do it. In front of a friend. Farting in front of people not cute at all, And so I don't want to fart in front of him. But let me tell you, there's been plenty of times. He's quite a deep sleeper. There's plenty of times where like I've woken up and he's still very much asleep, and I'm like, oh what, it doesn't I won't hurt anyway. I'm only brewing a quiet one anyway, so it won't wake him out. So I'll just let off a little. Yeah, he's none the wise, So technically, yes, they're fart in front of him, but not to his knowledge.
Speaker 3: I had a bedroom slip up, like with the sort of evil things that we get up to a lot of air, can get trapped in chambers.
Speaker 2: Never is that a thing? Yeah, that's never happened to me with Sean or anyone. Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Maybe I'm just so there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: You're gussie.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not fighting. It's not me, that's far it's the part. Move on.
Speaker 2: Do you fart in front of Stephen? Of course? Oh really, yes, he's.
Speaker 3: Fighting farts back. But it's not like when I couple that are like, oh just sometimes it happens. To even talk about it, it's natural.
Speaker 2: See if I ever did it by accident in front of him, I couldn't just move on and pretend that wasn't a thing. I'd have to stop down and be like, oh my god, I'm thorry. You know, you need to have to acknowledge it.
Speaker 3: You need to break contact, you need to have first fart.
Speaker 2: No way. I'm almost scared to ask this next one because it has been smutty so far. What is your last Google search?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 2: How do you know? I always leave tabs open on my phone. I just forget to close them, so everything's there.
Speaker 4: I've got mine Uber location wrong?
Speaker 2: Why did you google that?
Speaker 4: Because every time I go onto Uber it shows me that I'm the wrong location.
Speaker 2: It gets the bubble wrong, so annoying. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Another one is always Break My Heart by Delta Gudrim. Why I heard it it Cole's yesterday and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh what a throw he radio would play that.
Speaker 3: Sabrina Carpenter Yellow Heart Dress is my last Google search?
Speaker 2: Why did you google that?
Speaker 3: Because I was playing dress to Impress and the category of pop stars and I wanted to actually Stephen was playing doing it together and he wanted to be the Sabrina Carme to Yellow Dress and we nailed it and we didn't even place.
Speaker 2: I finally figured out how to do address to Impress. I was going about it all wrong by trying to use an Xbox. Yeah, you got your laptop job it is.
Speaker 3: That's a laptop job.
Speaker 2: My last Google search is the red Rooster menu?
Speaker 3: When did you order red Rooster?
Speaker 2: Well, I was driving to Newcastle. I don't even know if I've said this on the podcast, but I have a new niece. My brother's baby's been born. I think you little Mazie Jane has been born.
Speaker 5: Cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I went to Newcastle to visit her, and I said to Mark, I'll pick up some lunch while I'm out on the way there, so I'll rock up to your place with lunch. What do you want? And he said red rooster and I was like, fucking.
Speaker 3: Deal, easy.
Speaker 2: We are brothers, after all, look at that.
Speaker 3: What did you get?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just got to use your rooster roll and whatever. But Sean wanted me to google the menu because he was driving, so that was the last thing I googled. Me.
Speaker 3: Guys, Yep, not racy at all.
Speaker 2: This one is advice in a way, not a question, it says, and it's anonymous. It says, I'm almost certain my brother in law is in the closet. Are there any traits that would confirm my assumption? He and his wife are miserable and hostile. He's my best in law and I want him to be happy again. Is there any way to be supportive or just wait till shit hits the fan?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm a big believer in just asking. I think if you're that close, you can ask someone.
Speaker 2: See, I'm kind of on the fence where the latter where she says, do I just wait for shit to hit the fan? Yeah, maybe because you don't want it to get messy. But also you could just ask and don't make it all deep like pull him aside. I have to have a word with you. Just next time you're fucking having a few drinks or something at a barbecue, just be like, oh my god, I've always wondered if you're gay. I've always wondered, are you maybe say it alone so it doesn't fucking freak out in front of others, And then if he gets upset, you can be like, oh sorry, I was just I was just titty.
Speaker 3: You can even just get drunk, I know, drink. I think you could even just say, you know, is everything all right with you? With nance insurgeneric woman's dam is you anything right with you too? Like I've noticed tension?
Speaker 2: You happy?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Dig in?
Speaker 3: Go that way? Go to Oprah wrout real deep, hard hitting questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then do you ask the sister that or the brother in.
Speaker 3: Law, because if she suspects he's gay and that's the root of the unhappiness, go for him. You know what, where there's smoke, there's fire. Anyone that I've ever thought was gay has ended up being gay except for Shan Mendez. That's the one last cookie that I need to crunch. But trust me, I believe it's going to crunch.
Speaker 2: I believe so in terms of other any traits that would confirm my assumption, not really twenty two Dale, How would you know if you think? Just talk?
Speaker 3: If you ask him, Hey, do you like dressed to impress? He says yes. Then I'm sorry to say, here's a puff.
Speaker 2: Now. Next question, in a universe where you all don't work in media, what blue collar job do you think each of us would be doing? Like we have to guess for each other.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, oh I know you Mitchell me. Yeah, you'd be running a touch shop.
Speaker 4: No, I'd see you as a hairdresser.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That was my other dream and it's not too late. Maybe that's what I'm gonna imagine if I just became after I finished this podcast, I became like Capdae Night, just doing tape course after tape course.
Speaker 3: Imagine then you end.
Speaker 2: Up as a florist. I would have that as for you, too. Cheery real estate for sure?
Speaker 3: What good?
Speaker 2: You are very good? But what could you could convince me that a fucking shipping container is the most beautiful lifestyle package that I'm going to be buying until you get overcharge me. And you'd be so good at convincing me that it's not a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: I hate that they're so slimy, fake teeth, fake fuck jackets from Tara cash, shit cars.
Speaker 2: You're thinking like rentals. I'm thinking you could do like you know, lux listing that Amazon pieline you sell like big properties, you know.
Speaker 3: Do you see that, Jenna?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do? Now, okay, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: Still an element of manipulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll keep me happy. You'd be a.
Speaker 2: Wedge already, am I don't know for Jenna Pilate's instructor, no child key worker, Oh I can see that really yeah, or a pet groomer. I'll totally be up for a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That from a mobile doggie.
Speaker 2: Wash I can't dry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but your partner does it for you?
Speaker 2: Business partner? Now, next question, do you see yourselves as fathers one day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I definitely do. I really want to.
Speaker 2: Definitely, I want to.
Speaker 3: Be a dad big time. I'd love that.
Speaker 2: I'm not ruling it out, but let's just say not anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 2: Like, I still love hanging out with friends, being spontaneous, Like, I don't think I'm ready to dedicate my life to some little fucking sprague that grow arms and legs.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm with you. I also think it'll take a bit of extra time for us. I think being queer makes it's different.
Speaker 2: It's not something we can rush into.
Speaker 3: No, it can't biologically happen. If we're going to do it, it's going to be surrogacy or however else adoption. It's going to be expensive and lengthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who can be fucked true? I know that Sean definitely wants children, so we'll fucking cross that bridge when we come to it.
Speaker 3: Will that ever be an argument? What if you really didn't want them and he really did.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not really really against the idea, but I'm certainly not even entertaining it anytime. No, my god, together, fucking hell yeah, baby baby steps literally this next question, is it just me? Or are you a lesbian who wouldn't mind giving cheery a.
Speaker 3: Go oh oh wow?
Speaker 4: Exact me.
Speaker 2: If anyone looks like a lesbian, I'm a lipstick lessie. I look like a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I look like a woman. I look like a butcher woman.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: From the side angle, I do look like a woman. Maybe I wonder if she's a lipstick lesbian or if she's more butcher and she wants me to throw around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have dabbled with women. I do think sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know, I reckon I could with a lesbian, though, knowing that neither of you were into it.
Speaker 3: Because I really am attracted to feminine qualities, so it would have to be a lipstick lesbian. Masculinity it doesn't do anything for me. It turns me off. But you gay, I'm attracted to men, not masculinity. Oh, I see, I'm attracted to a feminine man. Isn't that crazy how that works?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thank god Jen's between you and I is cash.
Speaker 2: This is a very fucking big question, actually mostly for Jenner and I. What is your favorite Kath and Kim episode? You're not finished with that scrubbing brush.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I'd have to say it's not actually an episode. It's Kath and Kimko the tell a movie. Yeah, it's like longer than a normal half hour episode. It's a movie length and it's just excellent with Michael. Yes, that's the one.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: I love the wedding episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess no.
Speaker 3: I love it who gets married Kath and Kel Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Love it with the little baby cheeses in the.
Speaker 6: Baby Cheese baby Chess instead of Baby Jesus, it's baby cheeses baby.
Speaker 2: Chim to go to Fountain Gate and get a statue of baby Jesus because they're not doing their wedding in a church and they want some sort of faithful presence. And Kim comes back and goes, here's your statue, mum of little baby cheesers. And it's just like the red baby bells.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 4: I also really loved the Melbourne Cup one as well.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, that was a good They go to the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one is good. That one's really good. Next one probably more for me and Jenna unless you feel like googling Cherry because the question is if you had to have a fling with a mcloud's daughter's character, who would have been? Why? Oh Dave the Vet? Yeah Dave.
Speaker 4: When I was younger, one of my first crushes was Brick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Brick is a person. Google. McLeod's daughter is the dopey like Mullet guy. He's an absolute fucking treasure, such a sweetheart, God rest his soul. But really, out of all the men on that show, yeah, all women, I suppose I would say Dave the Vett because he's like good looking, not too much of a buffhead like the other two, and he's also funny. But if it's like a fling, that was the question, wasn't it. Yeah, a fling with a Mcloud's character. I feel like he would get annoying after a while, So that's the fling.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I stick with Brick.
Speaker 3: He's pretty cute. I'm looking at him now. He's not that bad. He's the bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next question, Coombs, are we going to have part two? Confessions of a I recently shared that that segment. I recently shared that segment with a friend of mine and she agreed with a lot of what you said. So for those that want reminding, I do have a little recap of that segment. I hate segment really, which is a very it's a fairy tricky complex to have when you're a big old queer like me. Yeah, I'd like to do a demonstration if I may not on me though, I feel like people should treat an ejaculating appendage the same way that you would treat a coke that's been shaken up. Since shake the the coal, get it away from me. Oh oh oh, oh.
Speaker 3: I got a bit over here.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Even though I pointed it away from me and try to avoid, it's still all over me. Oh man of fucked disgusting. Oh yeah. So I was single at that point in time, and I think it really stems from gay porn, where they kind of paint this picture where everyone just loves come but all over me and my athlet. No, I still don't enjoy that. Obviously, Like many things, there's a time and a place. I've obviously had to accept it into my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and into other places, i'd hope.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to not be filthy about this.
Speaker 3: You can be filthy.
Speaker 2: Hi to Shawn's family if you're listening, if there's any on my person, you know, yeah, yes, yes. Obviously, in the heat of the moment, it's like, oh yeah, sure, go right ahead. But for me, there's still a very very short window between that being welcome and fucking.
Speaker 3: Great, between enjoyment and then yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, that's happened, and then maybe ten nine eight, get a fucking towel.
Speaker 3: Why do you hate it? Is it the feeling on you with everything?
Speaker 2: Really? Yes, it's just not it like someone doing as not rocket on my chance.
Speaker 3: Now that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Really, isn't that funny? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But obviously, like I said, in the heat of the moment, you're like, oh, all right, you're better.
Speaker 3: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, it doesn't take long before it's like it's just kind of dawned on me. What is going on at your core?
Speaker 3: Still a cup hater?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm now I'm now tolerant. Now more tolerant. Okay, next question, Dring guests on your podcast to Capari, Oh no, she's still ghosting me. That's a mcloud's ordered stuff.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Who offered to come on and then when I tried to lock it in just ghosted meet.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be honest here, I hate guests on this podcast. I think they're the worst episodes. I think only I disagree.
Speaker 2: There's been some great one.
Speaker 3: No, they're often the worst. I don't think they get the least listens. I don't think I think people speak, don't I get so many messages saying I hate when there's anyone except the three of us on this show.
Speaker 2: Which we've had that feedback, and so we've been doing guest episodes less often we have in terms of dream guests. Obviously for me it's Dido.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yes, so locking that in real reallys have been said. I actually think she's passed away.
Speaker 2: She doesn't, she's done.
Speaker 3: Died, I die, she'd be not going to get Dita on the show.
Speaker 2: What about this? Who is your least favorite guest you've had so far?
Speaker 4: Nap penfold.
Speaker 2: That should be on the itch and bucket list things to do before we end getting into the penfold back on and another Kate Langbrook episode. Yeah, agreed, yep, we should start being like bucket list on the fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good idea. We need to add things.
Speaker 2: Before any idiot suggest the sausage sizzle for the bucket list. Nay, we've looked into it, and Bunnings are very much like you're supposed to be a charity charity for a good cause, not some fucking greedy podcast. No.
Speaker 3: So we are getting two crutches for jenital W and it will be first hits.
Speaker 7: Just you can follow the show online, just said a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a little bit radio.
Speaker 2: Carrying on, we've got a few questions left. Who is your least favorite guest you've had on the podcast? Oh, that's clearly this is a better question for you, because I didn't know that you hated guest episodes that much.
Speaker 3: No, I enjoy doing them. I just as a podcast listener to myself, I've never listened to a guest on any of my favorite podcasts. I hate it, changes it.
Speaker 2: I don't really have.
Speaker 3: No I have, and that's why I don't like them anyway. That's just me, Is it just right? I don't have a least favorite guest.
Speaker 2: I don't have a least favorite guest. But I think we've certainly, I don't know how to say this without sounding mean. We've definitely had some guests be more memorable than others, Like I think perhaps the most forgettable was Keenan Lonsdale. That, yeah, he did nothing wrong, he was lovely, but it was just kind of flash in the pan. Oh I forgot about him.
Speaker 3: He's a big star from Love Simon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if there is one lovely, but I think that one was very much swept under the car. But I've not heard any of our idiots talk about how great that was since.
Speaker 3: Is there any others that we've had. Honestly, my memory is that bad? Forget.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a bad one.
Speaker 4: That one hit Wonder that insulted.
Speaker 2: You, motherfucker. He was so rude to me.
Speaker 3: No, I remember that.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, he just disagreed with me repeatedly, and so he's banned for life and song.
Speaker 4: Also Astra tash for I following her.
Speaker 3: She is lovely. Natasha Webber is the best astrologist in the country.
Speaker 2: Pop it on the bucket lift, I want a bat?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, sure, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. She said.
Speaker 3: Mitch and I were creative soul mates.
Speaker 2: Remember she was going to say, now we're going to put a borce. Yeah, next question, if you could be each other for a day, what would you do? And Cherry leave Sean's body out of this?
Speaker 3: Not not even where my mind went.
Speaker 5: What would I do?
Speaker 2: I feel like if I was you for a day, I wouldn't be doing it on purpose, but I would really ruin your byation as like the charming bubbly person in the office, because I'm not like rude. If I walk past someone in the office, I'll give him like a.
Speaker 3: Hey, how are you.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. Whereas you stop and go, hey, oh my god, what's the story? You have a little show? Everyone loves it?
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: If I was in your body for a day, everyone be like, God, he's in a foul mo. Yeah, giving the bare minimum, that's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's the problem with being that kind of person, because when you are feeling off, everyone's a question, Yeah, what's wrong, Something's happened to him, he's not well.
Speaker 2: Well, then take it from me, who was not that person, and just don't be that person because then no one expects it. And then when you are friendly, they're like, oh, he's actually nice. I thought he was a bitch.
Speaker 3: I know, but everyone hates you. And I couldn't live like that.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many people I've met in the meet and greets at my comedy shows who were like, you're way nicer than I expect. Why would I. I'm not going to be awful to you.
Speaker 3: If you I'd go on Instagram or live and TikTok live and I would and I'd hold up a dinnery bar and then I'd shave my head, just like Britney moment.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so many. You were me for a day. You would shave my head, rat and.
Speaker 3: Ruin your dinnerly Collad, This took me. What the dinner or the hair?
Speaker 4: The hair was a process. I remember that that.
Speaker 2: Ugly face we met Cheery when I was in the ugly phase. A lot of hats, no.
Speaker 3: Hair was fine. I liked you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have seen it because I either had a hat or a beanie on you. Yeah. Next question, who would win in a fight? Sean or Stephen.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you now neither of them would throw the first.
Speaker 2: Fight is neither an option. They would just talk it out and agree mutually not to harm one another.
Speaker 3: No, they wouldn't. They got along like a house on fire. At your birthday, we were talking politics and then most two just started. Then they both pulled ottomans to the side and started talking, and they went off.
Speaker 2: But I feel like we have to pretend that this hypothetical is real. If they were in a punch up, who would win?
Speaker 3: I think Sean really.
Speaker 2: Interesting that we're both backing our part.
Speaker 3: And even scrappy and has bags, so I think could hit and whack.
Speaker 2: I think that like, once Sean is pushed enough, a switch will flick in his brain and he will just fucking destroy Stephen. I don't even want to picture absolutely belt him. I don't think Steven I wouldn't see a chance.
Speaker 3: Stephen doesn't like acts of violence, so I know I don't think Sean does that.
Speaker 2: This is a terrific What about you and I? He would win in a fight?
Speaker 3: I mean I think physically, I think I think you.
Speaker 2: Could overpower me, but I would certainly if you have to critique the prowess later. I would have good skills and techniques in the fire bar. I'm just I got overpowered.
Speaker 3: You'd pinch, would not? Would you just look like a pincher?
Speaker 2: No. I would punch your nose using the palm of my hand in an upward direction, so that your nosebone goes back into your brain and you're instantly dead. Yeah, instantly one hit.
Speaker 3: What are the teacher at scout PILARATEI that's insane?
Speaker 2: Next question, fuck Mary Kill, Kerry Ane Kenney, Dame Ed Nap, David.
Speaker 3: Kosh, That's horrific.
Speaker 2: I'd fuck Kerry Anne for the story. I'd marry David Kosh because he's got mon money. I'm sorry, Dame be not.
Speaker 3: Dead yea, yeah, she's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no loss.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Mine's exactly the same mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I that meant to be hard.
Speaker 3: It's an easy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one might be harder for you, Cheery Cheery. Do you and Oscar low Key have beef?
Speaker 3: Now there's no beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's weird even listening back sometimes like, oh god, it sounds like something's going on there, but there really isn't.
Speaker 3: I've got nothing against Oscar. I love Oscar, and we were friends before we even did the podcast Friends. Yeah, the reason he's on the show is because we are friends. It's very odd that I've never been asked to red like.
Speaker 2: You both lean too far into it that everyone thinks it's real.
Speaker 3: It's become too much of a bit, like the whole.
Speaker 2: Nap penfold hating Jenna thing, Like that's obvious that it's a bit, But for some reason, you and Oscar are too good at acting that sometimes when you take jabs that you have to like that everyone thinks it's real.
Speaker 3: Here's the truth of it. I'm very hilarious, and I jab at Oscar and.
Speaker 2: You know what, you two are so similar in the exact same way, where you've got a very confident exterior, but you're very sensitive deep down. And I really this because I'm close with both of you. So sometimes when I'm witnessing like the dishes, I'm like, one of them is going to go to they're both so sensitive. Total completely agree, but no, there's no beef there. Although having said that, merch wars are still ongoing. I know the merchn versus I'm with idiot.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. I've got a plan. It's cookie.
Speaker 2: This one's for me. Would Combs ever go on holidays with cheery or is his constant smutty humor too much to take on a week's holiday? Well?
Speaker 3: Does it even mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my honest answer. I don't feel the smutty humor would be a problem on holidays because he's not like that in real life, which is right so disarming. On the podcast when he becomes smutty, I'm like, what did you just say?
Speaker 3: I'm not smutty? Ever, you're not. I don't know why it comes out. I've pulled back as well, and I think you could go on a holiday with me. I think it'd be great on a holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that we'd get the balance right of like planning some things, but not over planning, like no itinerary told me to.
Speaker 3: Love breakfast in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it'd be crazy. I think that. I think we could work on a holiday.
Speaker 3: I agree. Maybe a couple's holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, says Stephen and Sean. We are gonna have their scrag fight in the next door, right.
Speaker 3: He can belt my nose as well after brunch.
Speaker 2: Next question kind of along the same lines. Will you guys ever do your Bog and Gate shows in like recording an episode in bog and Games.
Speaker 3: Well, bucket list on the fly, bucket list on the fly? Can we lock that in before the show ends? We have to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh easy. Jane and Ian would love to have you. I love to see them. What is the hardest thing about doing podcasts for so long with the same people? Do you ever get annoyed with each other's traits?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's like any friendship, but I think ours is all on the show, like you hear everything.
Speaker 2: I think they've mentioned, you know, doing podcasts with the same people for so long. I think the beauty of that is that you just get used to any annoying traits in a way. Yeah, Like back in the day, I used to get a little bit miffed, not like annoyed, annoyed, but I'd get miffed if it was obvious that you weren't listening to me, because like you might ask a question and I'm like, well, I already said that we listening. Yes, But over time I've realized that you've just you're living with the highest of high functioning anxiety. So there probably are times where your mind is fleetingly thinking about or worrying about something in the future. You're not one hundred percent focused on every fucking word I say. So it was an annoying trade, but now it's not.
Speaker 3: You know, every time we've done this podcast, I've been working before and then i work after, exactly in the middle of my work day.
Speaker 2: So that's what I mean, Like for and arfter, it doesn't see it'll be triggy to be completely present. Yes, that's sort of what I'm saying. I've come to a place of understanding rather than being annoyed at a trait. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, well, fair enough, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm still annoyed by at all all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there must be one annoyed and trade of mine. No, the fact that I burp whenever we're doing episodes like this and I'm drinking champagne and I'm like, hang on, I'll start that again.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You idiots wouldn't know. But I've burped at least three times. But it won't make the editor. From now on, sure, I'll leave them all in for.
Speaker 3: An hour on out all right, more, this is great. Also, is there any question that is genuine with a name or are they all hiding behind.
Speaker 2: That's so funny that you said that, because the next one is from Katie. We gave people the option to sign their name if they wanted to. Katie says, when you recorded your first episode, did you ever think the podcast would be this popular?
Speaker 3: I think we'd hope so. We'd hope so, and we would want we wanted it to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I don't know if I've said this before, I might have hang on, shit, I think I've said this before. When we first started posting the episodes, I remember the first couple of months being like, oh my god, we're just screaming into the abyss like our numbers were so fucking low for the first couple of months, and then eventually the video started to pick up on TikTok and we started to find our people.
Speaker 3: We got traction.
Speaker 2: And so did you ever think the podcast would be this popular? My answer is I fucking hoped so, yeah, because I was really worried at first. I was like, if I made a huge mistake, like it was bad.
Speaker 3: But that happens as well, especially when you're starting a podcast from scratch. I mean that also shouldn't deter you. If you're listening to this podcast. It's happened for us. Yeah, you know, so push through.
Speaker 2: Okay, Next question, another anonymous one. You guys have grown so much over the years. What is one thing you would tell your twenty nineteen self before it jem.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how old will be in twenty nineteen?
Speaker 2: Shit? Go to do maths?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Five years ago, so twenty three, twenty four I had just come.
Speaker 2: Out, so I would have been twenty three. Yeah, yeah, you probably would have. When did we start October eighteen? When October was the end of the year, wasn't it. Yeah, Oka, So you'd have been twenty three, I would have been twenty four. I don't know.
Speaker 3: What would you tell yourself.
Speaker 6: I'd say, there's a pandemic coming, Yeah, fucking enjoy that studio while you ken Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah you'll be stuck at home for a bit.
Speaker 3: I'd say invest in uber.
Speaker 2: What would I tell my twenty nineteenth self. I don't know. I think when I did not my cup of tea. I used to be we had like planning meetings and like a log and everything. I thrived on feeling prepared. But I've gotten like one thing this podcast has taught me is just go with it, wing it on the fly to an extent, like we don't put no thought into it. But yeah, just roll with the punches and improvise a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, that's very much my mantra in my way of.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've rubbed off and me, don't make the joke.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I didn't even think of it because I'm not smarty or dirty.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what I tell myself, which is just relax. Like I've gotten better at just going with the flow of a conversation rather than being like, well I expected it to go this way, because sometimes I'd go into an e gym, thinking that we would take it in one direction and then we go another way and I'd freak out. But now I'm just like, ah, we'll see where we end up.
Speaker 3: Well, that's often where the best bits in the most viral moments have come from, exact those moments. I don't think. I don't know what i'd say. I don't know. I have to think on that. You know, my memory sucks. I don't even know. I don't know what I want to tell my younger self.
Speaker 2: Those questions just come out and gotten in a relationship. Surely you would use twenty nineteen self aheads that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have said, check his DMS in about three and a half four years.
Speaker 2: Moving right the fuck along. Yeah, Hey, Mitch's and Jenna. It literally feels like yesterday that a handful of us started listening since day one. Thanks for all the lasts you give us. That's just a message on a question. That's so you're welcome. Of course, this one has been signed. Chari says, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the past five years. It's been an incredibly challenging period marked by estrangement from my family due to my nacissistic parents help the struggles including cancer, a hysterectomy, gall butter removal, bouts of deep depression and suicidal thoughts. While I successfully lost thirty kilos, I now faced body dysmorphia. However, your podcast has been a constant source of comfort and strength. Your podcast has brought laughter to my darkest days, providing a much needed escape and giving me the strength to persevere. I'm deeply thankful for the laughter, entertainment, and stillness you've brought into my life. Your podcast has made an incredible impact on my journey. Thank you for everything that is so Charie, We've got fucking bad news for you.
Speaker 3: Sure that episode won't sit well with Chari.
Speaker 2: No, I see. That's that kind of sums up why we do what we do and why even when it's really hard to fit in a recording for Funk's sake, we still push through because we know that it means something to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and God, the amount of messages they get like that, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It is And like I've had other podcasts impact me in that way. So I'm like, I'm so glad that we can do that. Only a few questions left to go. Have you ever had a moment where you wanted to quit the podcast? Yeah? Yeah, listen, well quite recently ago. How much longer do you see the podcast going for? Take?
Speaker 3: Not very a few months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of months, couple weeks.
Speaker 3: I've made twelve more episodes.
Speaker 2: Do you think the podcast will still be going in another five years? No? No, no, terrible and final question, do you think there will be a time where the podcast will have its final episode? Yeah? I actually can see that in December. Thanks for your questions. Idiots. Fuck this has been a rollercoaster of an episode. It feel really weird.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One thing I've noticed in the fact that we're ending the show is that the podcast was always the tagline of the podcast, which was, you know, really saying young adulthood. Technically we're ending in our twenties, so that's the podcast. Really, I'm going to be thirty next year.
Speaker 2: It makes sense because someone posted in the group hurtfully they said, young adulthood is actually defined as early to mid twenties, and we're not in our mid twenties anymore.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, We're in our late twenties.
Speaker 2: In that case, it makes sense to wrap a series about the rude shocks of young adulthood right about now.
Speaker 3: Totally when you think about it this way. Look, and I do think that there are going to be people that are upset about this, But every good series you've ever loved does come to an end. It happens. It's how things work. And also, you can still consume me. You can still consume Mitch, you can still consume Jenna, there are many well I don't know he can consume Jenny book. But we're still around, We're still available. You can get us all on social media and all our other podcast.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast show I work for.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying, but the other day I actually spoke about how I met Lina del Ray's new husband.
Speaker 3: What you met him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on his swamp tour. We really fuck off? Wait where is the swamp tour? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I did a swamp to it in Louisiana too. I really want to see if it's him a photo. I've got photos on my Facebook two.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't Lana del Ray just marry some random to a guy that she met. He didn't know that she was Lana del Rey. I mean who does. And so I got married and he used to I was picturing like those crock feed to it's in the Northern Territory.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Listen, the show is over, the announcement is out, and you know what, We're going to have fun and be silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to make the next few months count. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you if you have a submission for the ege and bucket list, which is basically the things we need to tick off on this show before we end, before.
Speaker 2: We wrap up this episode, I do actually have anniversary presents for both of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't do that makes me feel shocking.
Speaker 2: I don't worry. I've always been so much more thoughtful organized, true, you are more so. You know how when it comes to wedding anniversaries, it's always like, oh, the tradition is one year is paper, two years is fucking played?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's like a different wood yes, well the five the annivers thary tradition is wood. This one's for you two. Open it up.
Speaker 3: It's a little white box, okay.
Speaker 2: And the options are quite limited when it comes to wooden gifts. But I thought this was cute.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, Oh what is this I'm opening? It's a little like in grave wooden box.
Speaker 2: It's a music box. You have to crank the thing on the bottom. Don't go too far because then it'll keep going. What song is it? Oh? If you are my sunshine? And what does that say on it?
Speaker 3: A true friendship is a journey without an end.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's my very way of saying, just because we're not co host anymore, please keep talking to me. Sweet, that's gonna be reird.
Speaker 3: That's really smart. Did you do that because.
Speaker 2: It's nice, isn't it?
Speaker 3: To give more to Yeah?
Speaker 2: And for you, Jenna, hang on, I don't want to overhet this one's are you getting up there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's really very sweet. It says a true friendship is a journey without an and that's so nice.
Speaker 2: I hate to overshadow Cheery's actual tears, but I obviously thought of Jenna when I saw this music box. Oh my god, look at it. How do you even describe?
Speaker 6: That's a cat and it's got its little paw towards a little bottom.
Speaker 2: So Jenna's is a music box slash lamp and it's got a little glass cat in it. I was like, Oh, I got she dropped it, Jenna, the glass bit the one that ought not be dropped the most. The orb just fell.
Speaker 3: I predicted that that's some ship. You would you know what I was thinking in my head? I thought, I want Jane to pass me that I want to smash it. I wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: So it's a little cat music. You have to twist the bottom to get it. I actually don't know what the fuck this song called the orb Jenna, Yeah, that'll do. I have no idea. It was watching Oh she's intrigued by the cat and.
Speaker 3: On the roof there's a light flower.
Speaker 2: Oh that'll be what's getting attention.
Speaker 4: I think I did a ballet to dance to this song?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is? Apparently it's the theme song of City in the Sky.
Speaker 3: I never heard favorite TV series?
Speaker 2: Have you never heard of it?
Speaker 3: Mitchell? That gift is very.
Speaker 4: Sweet, so beautiful, genuinely so much.
Speaker 2: Genuinely cried that is actually did I was like, shit, man, it's a music box.
Speaker 3: But the sentiment is so kind. So our friendship is fine. It's going to persevere and power through good. Are you worried that I'm going to stop talking to you?
Speaker 2: You barely talk to.
Speaker 3: Me now, No, I do, Actually I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah you do. You've been better recently. But how we literally would only talk in the podcast and then you would sigh, flaky.
Speaker 3: There was like a year where we only spoke on pretty much. Yeah, so beautiful, Mitchell. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. No one actually said thank you, but you will. Thank you.
Speaker 3: No, thank you. Let's end the show.
Speaker 2: Best gift ever, idiots.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. This is so sweet. It is the end, but do not worry. You have us for a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not the end just yet. So we're around until the end of the year. Of course.
Speaker 3: Five stars for whatever the fuck that means. Now the show's starts for five years, bitch, Yeah, I agree. Thank you for listening. We will see you all in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back on Wednesday. Talk to your thing. It's my b YI Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend to show it's done. We keep talking.
Speaker 3: Shit, Oh thank god, that's done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you have no idea how much I've been dreading doing this announcement. It definitely the big deal to me, it's a.
Speaker 3: Very big deal. I just think we're kind of in shock as well, and we're just rolling through the punches. It also doesn't feel real now because we still have months a few months to go. Yeah we do, I mean not really depends on you. Haven't chosen a rap date yet.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't. I don't want to finish it.
Speaker 3: And I remember mitchu I did the episode of last week, the birthday episodes we all did, and then there were funny episodes, and I was like, maybe we've made the wrong decision. The show's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But if you listen to the start of this episode cheering your motherfucker as we were choosing when here's the fight, I was like, oh ye bitch, there'd be some listener going, oh god, they're such close friends.
Speaker 3: The show is not ending?
Speaker 2: Well it is it is? Yeah, obviously it's the five year Anniverse three episode today, So we bumped our usual is it this you call it? Will do that on Wednesdays? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, why not?
Speaker 2: Don't stress.
Speaker 3: Everyone that I've told in my life is deeply shocked, but really so shocked. Everyone that I've ever told is just like what why why?
Speaker 5: What? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: You too all right?
Speaker 2: And your answer is.
Speaker 3: The answers no to all of the above. No, of course we are.
Speaker 2: It's just reach its natural end, I guess. So keep saying five fucking years is a long time.
Speaker 3: It is a long time. But we can keep all the socials and all the the what's it called?
Speaker 2: Like, the episodes won't disvanished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it'll be that chat with my heart radiosha No, I think, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: True, I mean all that not my cup of tea ones are still there, so I doubt they delete us.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, what if one of us blows up or we both which we will become ultra famous and we start in a Netflix series and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people were really nerdy to find out the backstory of their favorite award winning actress Jenna Bent so direct and they go through her back catalog and.
Speaker 3: They get and she gets canceled for what you said about abortion and episode three sixteen. We haven't even gone.
Speaker 2: That three sixteen. By the way. When we come to deciding our final episode, I feel like a big part of it is going to be the episode number, like if we end on something fucked like two forty seven.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, well, I wrong. When I was doing a shit the other day, I was doing the math, and I think, if we do it right, we can end on two point fifty. Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 2: That would be really satisfied. I ever had to look at the calendar. But if you're right, I can try right, I think it would. We'll figure it out later. Yeah, even if it's like two fifty two, because it's like the two it's there again, that's fine. Yeah, it just needs to be a nice number, like two forty six is a revolting number to end discust.
Speaker 3: No, that'd be terrible, And also that would sit at the top of the feed for eternity. We can't have that.
Speaker 2: Part of me is kind of loving the fact that this episode is two thirty seven, three and seven, my favorite numbers. Oh really, it's a three two thirty seven. I was like, ah, perfect meant to be two.
Speaker 3: Three seven ye, and it means nothing to me, but it.
Speaker 2: Me sad it will never make it to episode three hundred and seventy three.
Speaker 3: Ah, that would have been nice.
Speaker 2: That would have made me squwirt that second Champaign. I'm getting episode two.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty episodes is kind of crazy, isn't it. How many episodes of Friends were there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The good good cool because they did ten seasons, but it was only thirty episodes each.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so three hundred Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, that's embarrassing. The answer. We will do more episodes than France.
Speaker 2: They've done two thirty six. We've already overtaken them.
Speaker 3: We beat Friends. Shit, Friends, give me another show?
Speaker 2: Sign piled?
Speaker 3: Okay, they they left it their peak. They only did one hundred and eighty beat them, did they? Yeah, let's do All Saints?
Speaker 4: Oh classic?
Speaker 3: Oh four hundred and ninety three. Oh fuck, that is so many.
Speaker 2: Gray's Anatomy. No, they shit all over us, no doubt. Yeah, Mcloud's daughters. I just googled. They only did two hundred and twenty four episodes.
Speaker 3: We've beat them, We've been we've beat.
Speaker 2: Them, probably not more than Neighbors on thousands.
Speaker 3: Well they're still going Yeah the Simpsons seven hundred and sixty nine. Ah fuck, they're still going.
Speaker 2: To Well see that sums it up perfectly. We don't want to be the Simpsons correct, where everyone's like, gee, it used to be good.
Speaker 3: Correct, they steal on, they still on.
Speaker 2: We don't want people to say that about us.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, You're right. We don't want to be on and hating it and old and withered. Just just time. The show's done.
Speaker 2: Now, Jerry, play your music box. Oh, because I'm going to wrap things up. But yeah, do you remember when it used to be two percent better?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then for our three year anniversary we up to to three percent better. Correct, And then it became four percent better. But then we started doing two episodes a week, so we split it in two. Yeah, so it's still two percent better. Every episodect. Technically, if my math is correct, it means five percent better per week. But every episode I say, crank the music please. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two point five percent better today, that's all just two point five percent, So we do. I don't like the decimal point? Should we?
Speaker 3: I don't mind it?
Speaker 2: Should we keep up with tradition? I guess we do.
Speaker 3: Now we're nothing if not sticklers for rules.
Speaker 2: This is we just stick with two because that's been we've used that the most.
Speaker 3: I say, we do too. Oh wow, the music stopped. That's a sign.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all that feels, right, So we do we do?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 6: We can?
Speaker 3: Should we let this music take you out?
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah and back on Wednesday, idiots, catch soon for listening.
Speaker 3: We're sorry about the news. Do you have us for a little bit longer?
Speaker 2: And Russia?
Speaker 3: And for the record, I do love you met Jelle and Jenna, Thank you for the last five years.
Speaker 2: Happy anniversary, Happy, happy unniversary? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mechs.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 5: A sorry, I don't like them?
Speaker 2: Why didn't diminish the sung?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh my god.