Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts here more gold podcasts, playlists, and listen live on the free I Heart app every weekend. You paralyze my choice. So many TV shows on right now? What's good? We take you through. We are your filter, and we take you through our recommendations that we call double thumbs up. Patsy, what's the view?
Speaker 2: It's a book for me this week.
Speaker 3: It is Chezy Danue's book, The Wee Little Girl Who Liked to Talk to Ghosts.
Speaker 2: You can get it through book Tovia.
Speaker 3: You'll know Chezy as the other half of that great Denu team, Grant's partner, but also had a very prestigious career in radio, TV podcasting, and now she.
Speaker 2: Is a writer.
Speaker 3: This is a story of her own life really and how she found from a very young age that she had an.
Speaker 2: Ability to see and communicate with spirits.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So she tried to tap it out for a long time as she pursued her career in journalism and just sort of blocked it out, thought no, no, no, And then she had unfortunately a very close friend pass away, and then that just she embraced her spiritualism and thought no, that I actually need to be really authentic to myself.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're not into ghost stories.
Speaker 1: This is so much enough ghost stories. I love all this is right in my wheel. Help.
Speaker 3: It's so much more than that. It's really more about a personal Yeah, you would call her, I don't know if she would call herself a clearvoyant.
Speaker 2: But she's got this ability to communicate with spirits and see them and she's tapped into that.
Speaker 3: And she said, I've now been my authentic self and it's about embracing who you are.
Speaker 2: And I think there's that something.
Speaker 3: In that for everyone, in that being authentic, being yourself. And think this is she's married to She's married to Grant Tenua.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could never go on his TV show in the Boxes. Yes, yea to her right again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, frankly, it's her first book was a bestseller within the forty eight hours of pre sale.
Speaker 2: And it's a beautiful book. You can lend it, you can have it and read it.
Speaker 3: It is beautiful book Topia The Wee Little Girl Who Talked to Ghosts.
Speaker 1: Two shows for me this week. First, One Who Knew The best comedy show of the year has been created and hosted by an Ossie. This is incredible story Sam Campbell up from the I think he's from the Atherton Table Mountains actually, and he is now a big star in the UK. Taskmaster UK is one of the best comedy show I've been running for a couple of years with Greg and Alex. Now they've got all these global actors who want to be on it as well. And Sam's been a big rising start in the UK and been a great comedian over here and brilliant shows at the Melbourne Comedy Festival. Now has got his own TV show that is nuts.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: It is called Make That Movie, and I'm three episodes in. It's very, very funny, it's very playful, it's silly, it's absurd. This it's not for everybody, and I think that's a good thing when it comes to comedy. He plays this hot shot movie director who's going around the UK filming real people's ideas. It's a mockumentary obviously for movies.
Speaker 4: It's so funny. I started watching it when you told I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: Really really great. It's called Make That Movie. You can find it on Prime and then the other one. It's an Apple TV show. When it comes to binge watching this. I cannot recommend a more bingeable TV show. This is binge watch heaven, really really smart, tense thriller. It is you won't take a breath during each half an hour episode. It's called Maximum Pleasure Guaranteed. A soccer mom gets blackmailed online.
Speaker 4: Oh I like it.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Oh my god, it is so good, very very very good. That is called maximum Pleasure Guaranteed. And that's on Apple TV.
Speaker 4: What's it view REOs, guys, you have to watch this before twelve pm Sunday. Go on YouTube type in November sixteen. Documentary. It is a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant recap documentary, whatever you want to call it. Just one hour on Australia's historic two thousand and six World Cup qualification. Oh wow, And I get tingles just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: It was incredible.
Speaker 4: I think maybe second only to Kathy Freeman in terms of Australian sporting moments. So it was it truly was a historic night. And they take you back and you get all these brilliant stories. So we play Uruguay and you play in our final qualifying leg in the you play the first game at Uruguay. Ye we go over there, we're getting abused by customs officials. Police are swearing at us, they're getting spat on, punched as soon as they.
Speaker 1: Get off the fly.
Speaker 4: What the Aussie players and we go we'd lose one nill then Australia do some of our own dirty tricks. On the way back. It's a quick turnover and it's a twenty hour flight and these are big, tall soccer players, goos hitting The Aussie coach booked out every single business class seat from South America to Australia and got a quantity of prime genius tactics. And they came back and you see the pictures of the Uruguayans come off the plane and they're tired, they're haggard, they're.
Speaker 1: Miserable, so they crammed an economy.
Speaker 4: They're all in economy.
Speaker 1: They're coach and one and.
Speaker 4: Their captain is really stiff from the flight. He ends up halfway through the match going off with a torn hammy.
Speaker 1: To watch this what a great count Now watch it before the soccer's play sun there too.
Speaker 4: It's so good. And can I tell you one more brilliant moment from the documentary. There's a clip recount from a fan in the stands who was at the game, and it's just eighty three thousand Aussie fans and he's sitting next to this sort of European looking guy who's looking really tense throughout the whole game. Australia Mark Bresciano scores this brilliant goal to get us level at one all in the series, and the whole crowd's going crazy. But this guy is just sitting there, really really tense. He goes, oh, he must be a Uruguayan fan, but not brave enough to say so. He goes to, oh, may come on, why are you getting up?
Speaker 2: Why are you getting around?
Speaker 4: And he looks up at him with tears in his eyes, grabs the fans leg and says, my son just scored that goal.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I got to have to see that. I'm cheering that, I'm getting goosebumps. It's so my god, what a great thing to watch it. When he shows what the World Cup is really about. It's all those stories you get as well, and there'll be so many players that you don't even know that you're going to fall in love with her the next couple of weeks, all right, So you find it on YouTube. What's it called November sixteenth, Right, I'm going to watch it tonight.