Speaker 1: I heard podcasts, hear more Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. It's Friday afternoon. Everyone, in case you did Friday, please don't see Please don't ever do that again. Do you know what it's time for? And I could not be more thrilled because this is a break that I have been, I would say, for years, trying to get it to come back and be a staple of the show. And finally Gagerator so dramatic. The boss has heard the Elite radio that went down the other week and they were like, yeah, right, Laura, have you break and it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Shelter.
Speaker 1: Fine Friday, everyone, It's fun. Fact Friday. Britt. I'm going to read out a few facts to you, because you know, every day's school day here at the pickup and Britt, you're gonna have to try and tell me if you either know the fact or I don't know because half of these I was like, these are amazing.
Speaker 2: I love facts, but I love to give them to people. I'm the person you don't want on your team at trivia.
Speaker 1: Same but this is also why it's nice because then you can go into a weekend, go to the pub, with your mates and be like, hey, did you know this? Like today producer Grace said, did you know that Australia is whiter than the moon? Ah? Bring that one out when you're having a beer with your bestie.
Speaker 2: I like yesterday Laura learned that it's not, in fact pronounced gomu. That was that was a fun hat. It's gamut.
Speaker 1: In case you've also been reading your whole life. Okay, all right, Fact number one off the top. Where did the saying raizor toast come from? I've never heard of that, say raised toast? Oh, I thought you said razor toast like razor raisin toast, delicious.
Speaker 2: Raise a toast. I think that came from a castle in Scotland in seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 1: I love that. No, Unfortunately, it came from the ancient Romans who used to drop a piece of toast into their wine for good health. That's why you would literally raise a piece of toast. Okay, all right. Why does a chef's hat have one hundred pleats? Didn't know it had one hundred places?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that could have been. How many poets to chef cant wife have.
Speaker 1: A hundred Why does a chef's hat have a hundred plate because they have.
Speaker 2: To do one hundred hours to be trained in it. Chopping an onion?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's meant to represent the one hundred ways that you can cook an egg. There's one hundred weeks, and I always thought you'd just scrambled for or boil.
Speaker 2: Sorry, coach, there are three facts in that fact.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I've got one for you. Hit me.
Speaker 1: Wow, how the tables have turned out to termsive tables?
Speaker 2: How many noses does a slug have?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a true question. None four?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay. The actors who voiced Mickey and Mini Mouse, what relationship did they have on the outside of being cartoons. It's a terrible question and a terrible segment. It's brother and sister. They weren't just colleagues. They were they were married. They loved each other. There you go, Mickey Mini Mouse, we're.
Speaker 2: Actually in Everyone cares Micky.
Speaker 1: A Mini Mouse in a real life relationship with each other. I care about love. I don't think anyone cares. Okay, what do you call the blob of toothpaste on a toothbrush?
Speaker 2: Toothpaste? No?
Speaker 1: When you when the toothpaste comes out. I don't want to play this anymore.
Speaker 2: I think I'm getting dumber, to be honest, but I don't think I'm want one thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one is really really something you will learn because I don't think anyone knows this. The blob of toothpaste on a toothbrush is called a nerdle.
Speaker 2: Why is it not toothpaste? It's still toothpaste.
Speaker 1: No, it turns into a nerdle as soon as it's on the bristles. It's a nerdle.
Speaker 2: You're literally the worst.
Speaker 1: Hey, honey, could you just put a nerdle on my tooth brush? To over's?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Hang on one more.
Speaker 2: I just googled a fact, but it's so bad. Did you know you can't see your ears without a mirror? Obviously? Who wrote that?
Speaker 1: Face also comes see my butt without a mirror?
Speaker 2: You cant's turn it around? You can go underneath between your legs.
Speaker 1: I'm not that flexible, but a belly in the middle anyway. Have a great weekend, everyone,