Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torba and coming up on today's show, Sophie Kasha addresses speculation about her sperm donor, Indy Clinton, hires a sleep nurse, and everything you need to know about Molly May and Tommy Fury's shock split. But first, we have a special guest joining us fresh from Eternity leave. Kate. I didn't think you'd be back this quickly. Well, I've been called in at the last minute because Amy is not well and Sophy, you couldn't do a solo episode, and I jumped at the chance. I'm very excited to be back for this episode. Yeah, I need to talk to someone about the Molly May breakup. I just couldn't do a monologue of it on my own. No. I am so excited because whilst I've been feeding Jack, I have a spare hand, so I have been on TikTok. I am up with all the goss on this and I am devastated. Oh we are going to get into that one later, but it is just shocking news coming out of the UK. I also have to apologize because this episode is a day late. So we have switched up our main shows to come out on Tuesday and Thursday. But because of Amy's sickness, we thought we'd wait until today. But she's still not better. Yeah. I think it's because she did pop up on four Corners this week. It has been a big week for her. Yeah. So she was a part of the Luise Milligan investigation into the seven Network.
Speaker 2: It is one of the most soul crushing places you can work in smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 1: Channel seven likes to portray itself as a family. It's a very dysfunctional family, breaking seven silence. The fear is visceral. I haven't seen anything like it. I wouldn't just call it a second chance club. I'd call it a third, fourth, and fifth chance club. They shouldn't be in business if that's what they're doing to young women. How do they sleep at night. It is a really important story that I don't think is getting enough traction in the media at the moment. There are so many outlets that haven't covered it, I assume because of their connection with the network. That being said, go and check it out. It is on ABC iView and also YouTube and will put a link in the show notes to it because it is a very powerful report and one that more people should be talking about. It's also very surprising that social commentators haven't jumped on this one either, But I think it just demonstrates the power that this network yields. Yeah, well, a lot of the social commentators who would normally talk about these topics do have links to certain networks, so again it is disappointing. I think a lot of people are just in protection mode.
Speaker 3: I've been around this long enough to know that there's going to be a lot of conversation around it.
Speaker 1: Sophie Keisha has been forced to comment on rampant speculation that her ex husband Jared is her sperm donor. Ever since the pajama mogul announced last month that she's having a baby on her own, she has been bombarded with questions about the father's identity. Now, Sophie has been holidaying in Fiji with her daughter Florence when a follower's question tipped her over the edge. Yeah, so she was relaxing by the pool and she must have been checking her DMS and she came across this one. So a follower wrote I'm so interested in your conception, sperm donor Jared plan to co parent, family parent, not to be judgy, but to learn and then support respect privacy completely. So a little bit ironic that they respect privacy but have asked about five questions. More than that, DM, there's a lot of invasive questions in there now. Sophie hit back on her Instagram story confirming that Jared is not the father. She wrote, I knew I'd face questions and intrigue, and that's totally fine, and perhaps one day, when I'm ready, I would discuss everything. However, something I wasn't prepared for was the many assumptions and questions around my ex husband being the father. Do you know how many people have kids with their ex six years after separation? Loll. Just because we have an amicable family relationship co parenting our amazing Bobby and Florence, doesn't mean we're making more babies together. Wild leave him and his personal life life out of it. I can't believe it's been six years since they split up that has flown by it. It is crazy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why there has been so much speculation around Jared potentially being the father is because Sophie has previously revealed that she asked him to be her sperm donor. So she was married to the former AFL player for four years before realizing that she was attracted to women, and following the split, they have continued to be in one another's lives as friends and they have a very amicable co parenting relationship now. Sophie made this revelation a couple of years ago and created a series of Instagram stories where she explained that Jared had politely declined to be her sperm donor, and she laughed off the fact that he said no. So it's not clear how serious this discussion was or if it was a bit of a joke, but this is where this speculation and rumor is coming from. I did actually wonder if Jared was the sperm donor when I saw this news pop up, because I did remember her saying something about it. But again, it's so and so much happens in this influencer space that you kind of only remember little details of it, so I can understand why one of her followers would ask yeah. And Jared does have a new partner now, so I wonder if they have asked Sophie to address the speculation. They're probably over all of the rumors. The irony is though that addressing it has meant that there are a ton of headlines and photos of Sophie and Jared together all over the media, so it kind of makes it even more awkward. It would be so awkward for Jared and his new partner. I do feel for them being dragged into this story, and normally I would say it's really none of anyone's business, but Sophie has really gone out of her way to share information about this pregnancy announcement. She's launched her YouTube channel off the back of this announcement. She's been sharing very personal videos announcing the news to her kids. So you can see why people feel like they're entitled to know. Yeah. Well, Sophie did say she wasn't surprised that there was a lot of interest and intrigue around it, particularly because she has announced that she's doing this on her own. But she pointed out the heterosexual couples aren't faced with these types of invasive questions and that this line of questioning is really only reserved for queer people. Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: My point is, let's not be invasive to the queer community. Let's not be invasive to women who want to pursue this on their own. Let's not be invasive to the two dads that are having a baby together and say, so, whose is it?
Speaker 1: Which one sperm made the magic?
Speaker 3: Like, let's just be happy that there's babies coming into the world, and that's beautiful. It doesn't matter how they got here.
Speaker 1: I just think picture yourself asking that question to straight couples.
Speaker 2: How'd you do it?
Speaker 1: Did you fuck? Did you need medication?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: She also created a series of stories saying that it's interesting that so many people online felt comfortable asking her this question, but no one in her close circle asked her where the baby came from. Well, it's good that people in her own personal circle haven't been questioning her and haven't been invasive. But do you think that's because they already know that she's doing IVF, You know what I mean, because obviously that she's probably had more conversations with them around what her plan of attack is. It is good to know that she's not getting this line of questioning from people within her circle, but that's most likely because they already know the details. Yeah, I do think she made a good point generally about the queer community, though, because I don't think that anyone has the right to question the circumstances around same sex pregnancy or ask those who choose to do it on their own very invasive questions. I think that pregnancy is so complex and it should always be approached with a lot of sensitivity and respect. Yeah, but it's not just queer people who get invasive questions when they're pregnant. It's quite a common thing. I was obviously pregnant recently, and people just think they can ask you whatever they like. But I also think with queer couples, people are more brazen and almost act like it's their right to know. But I wouldn't take this as a blueprint of what normally happens, because it's a very different situation. Sophie Keisha is clearly trying to resurrect her mummy blogging career, and she's made a fortune off oversharing about her life. I always think it's a positive because she can actually show people what the process is like for a queer woman having a child through IVF and going through the sperm donor process. I mean, it's a very hot topic at the moment after that Netflix dot co about the guy that had a thousand children just dropped. I mean, I would be so intrigued to learn more, and I do really think it's a great chance for Sophie to share about her experience, one that we don't see all the time on the internet. Yeah, I mean, I think she has every right to set boundaries and urge people to stop the speculation, particularly around her ex husband, because that would be tough to deal with. She did point out that when she's ready, she will open up more about her IVF experience, but that has led to people speculating that she's building intrigue purposely around her conception path so she can monetize it on her channel, because her whole pregnancy reveals so far has been very strategic in terms of the information that has been drip fed on a YouTube account. I mean we've seen her announce like there's been two separate videos for her announcing it to her kids, so she's one announcing it to Filossy, one announcing it to Bobby. So people are thinking maybe she's going to come out with a partnership with an IVF clinic, or it's going to be built into something that gets a lot of traction and a lot of eyeballs on it. It is an interesting shift of gears because Sophie has been quite open about the fact that she wants her private life to be private, and that was around the time she split up from her fiance Maddi Garrick. Now, I personally think what has caused this change is that the cost of living is catching up with everyone, and she was building a house with Maddie and obviously she thought Maddie was going to move in and actually help her pay the mortgage off. That hasn't happened, and the interest rates have gone up. So I think she needs to monetiz her personal life. Well, she's put up on Keasha, her pajama brand site, that there's a huge announcement coming soon. I'm expecting that she's going to be bringing out baby pajamas or maternity pajamas, something along those lines. So again monetizing her life situation.
Speaker 2: What did Tommy do to my Molly May?
Speaker 4: What did Tommy?
Speaker 1: What does Tommy do then? Because I know my Molly's a saint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me in a fucking room with them, let me and they love you Molly May. We start with the Molly May we stum with Miss May fucking distraught for her.
Speaker 1: Molly May Hague has sent shockwaves around the world by announcing her split from fiance and baby daddy Tommy Fury. Fans of the high profile couple who met five years ago on Love Island are struggling to deal with the news and are convinced a cheating scandal is brewing. Sophie, I can't quite believe it. I feel genuinely shattered about this announcement. This has hit so many people so hard, and I have to go into how I found out this news because everyone knows that I'm a massive Molly May fan. I did see someone comment on her Instagram that they'll remember the spot they were when they found out this news. It's quite similar to when you found out about Princess Diana passing away or I mean, I don't think it's quite that big. The people are saying it's that big at the moment, Well, people are calling Molly May the people's princess, and that is what Princess Diana used to be called. Well, I have to reveal that I was actually on the toilet when I found out this news as most people do. I was scrolling. I was just getting ready to go to bed. It was about twelve thirty. God, this would have set you off. And I saw this post appear on tea time and I was like, oh, it was this about It's about a breakup. And I was like, holy fuck, is that say Molly May. I was like no way, and my partner was in the shower. I rushed in to tell him he could not care less, but I needed to talk to someone about it. I quickly threw something up on our Instagram, even though I was like, this is the dead of the night, people won't be consuming this. But I was surprised how many people were still up and how many people were dying to talk about this. Well. I was asleep and I woke up at five to this news and I looked at my phone and I said there were thirty eight messenger notifications and I was like, holy shit, what's gone down? And I saw you know when you scroll the messages up and only a few pop up, and it said Kate will be shocked when she wakes up to find out this, and I was like, oh my god, what's happened. Who's died? Yes, anyway, I can see why you thought I would be shocked. I was relieved it wasn't any sort of you know, more sinister news. But this really did flaw me. I know it sounds lame to be invested in this couple that you don't know, but I bought into this so hard because even though there's been rumors for the past year about potential infidelity, I just think that they gave off previously such wholesome couple vibes. And because I love Molly's so much, I wanted to believe that things were fine at home with her. Well. I was devastated when the recent series of Love Island ended because that was my show when I had, you know, an hour of free time, That's what I was watching. I have started watching the Love Island series that Tommy and Molly recently, and were only a few episodes in, but Tommy came in as one of the first bombshells and I just was watching it. I'm thinking he is just so nice, because he's like, Oh, everyone thinks of me as this you know, big boxer, but I'm not like that. I love Hannah Montanner, and you know, I remember watching their vlogs and thinking how perfect they were together because he seemed to just get Molly. You know, in fact, they would play with those toys together. And who gets Ellie belly in this split, Well Molly clearly does. I think Molly gets everything in this split. I know it sounds pathetic, but I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking one, how heartbroken Molly must be feeling, and two how is she coping with this in the public eye, Because not only was this all over socials, but this announcement was breaking news on BBC and that sort of treatment is usually reserved for a listers or the role family. Well, it's also trending on TikTok at the moment, and I do think we need to get into Molly's statement because it speaks volumes. So she was the first to break the news, and she released a statement on her Instagram story which read, never in a million years did I think I'd ever have to write this after five years of being together. I never imagined our story would end, especially not this way. I am extremely upset to announce that mine and Tommy's relationship has come to an end. I will be forever grateful for the most important thing to me now and always my beautiful daughter. Without us, there would be no her. She will always beat my priority. I want to thank you all for the love you have shown us over the last five years. You've all been a part of our journey, and I feel it's right to share this with you all whilst I attempt to navigate the coming days and weeks. Please kindly respect my privacy over this difficult time. I'll be back when it feels right. Molly May, this was so loaded. There is so much to unpack here. I think the most telling part of this statement is Molly's saying I never imagined our story would end, especially not this way, Because to me, this implies that a lot of shit has gone down. This is not a we fell out of love or we parted mutually. This comment suggests that Tommy has fucked up and that there's cheating involved. Because I do not think for a second that Molly May has done anything wrong. She's a fucking saint, that woman. Yeah, And also the fact that she was the first to break the news. It's not like her and Tommy release the statement at the same time. Often when couples are trying to push that this is a mutual thing. They'll release the same statement and they'll talk quite glowingly about each other, particularly when the kids are involved. They'll sugarcoat it and be like, we're still going to be a family and we love and respect each other. It does feel like her hand was forced in this situation and she had to come out with this announcement quite quickly because the timing is interesting. Her sister, Zoe Haiges's wedding made big headlines a couple of weeks ago, and she's currently on her honeymoon. So you would think that you might wait for your sister to be back be a support there for you. Well. Also, I don't think she'd want to impact her sister's honeymoon. She wouldn't want to ruin that time her because you know, if I was on my honeymoon and I found out that one of you guys were going through this shock divorce, it would dampen my time. I feel like I need to rush back and be there with you. Yeah, it was not a divorce. They actually haven't been sorry, I forget that they actually haven't been married. I just yeah, it'd be so tough to be facing this public scrutiny, though without your support based by your side now. Bizarrely, hours before Molly made her statement, Tommy shared a compilation of old clips of the couple together on his Snapchat story of all places, and in the vision, it showed them on a holiday together when their daughter Bambi was very young. It also portrayed Tommy as being this doting dad who was very hands on, and there was also vision of Molly surprising Tommy with balloons after one of his big fights, and there were also lots of shots of them hugging and being all over each other. He also included vision of him surprising Molly on her work trip last year to celebrate that anniversary. It was almost like he was trying to stop Molly from making this announcement public and show her what she'd be missing if she does make the announcement. Yeah, there seemed to be a lot of emotional blackmail within that Snapchat compilation. He did end up deleting it, and around an hour after Molly made her statement, Tommy released his saying I am heartbroken to share that Molly and I have decided to end our relationship. The past five years have led us to having our beautiful baby girl, Bambi, and I'll be forever thankful to Molly for making me a dad. Bambi is our priority. Please respect our privacy and our families privacy as we navigate our way through this difficult time. Don't you think it seems like he kind of copy and pasted Molly's yeah, But fans have pointed out that there were some key differences between the two statements because Tommy kept saying our daughter whilst Molly was saying my daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also thought it was interesting that Tommy started by saying that he's heartbroken. He also tried to make it sound like they'd come to this decision mutually, but it's clear from Molly's statement they did not to me. The couple's social media activity also suggests that this breakup is happening in real time, because often celebrities will announce a breakup to their followers once time has passed and once they've had a bit of time to heal privately. But only two weeks ago, Molly shared a post about the anniversary of their engagement and referred to Tommy as the love of her life, and also in early May at Zoe Haig's wedding. Tommy also shared a photo of him and Molly and Bambi and wrote my everything in a photo, to which Molly replied, love this pick so much. So A lot has gone down in a couple of weeks. Yeah, And I was only just watching Mollie May's YouTube and she put out a vlog recently, and she did speak about the fact that she was solo parenting, and she had said that the reason why was because Tommy was recording his audio book. Let's wrote to more of what she said, I have.
Speaker 2: Been solo parenting pretty much the entire week. And I she'd been so apparent for like two weeks now, basically because Tommy's just been so busy and when he's home from doing work and stuff, like he's so incredible and so helpful. Like I can't say any different, like he's such an incredible dad. But I have been this week like just really mum life has been mumlifing and I say that a lot, but like I just feel like at the minute, I've been struggling a little bit.
Speaker 1: And then during the vog, she also mentioned that there was a lot going on and that she had been crying a lot. Let's throw to that.
Speaker 2: So much going on in my life right now. If I'd pound for every time I to say that, I'd be a catrillion there crying fit that I had because I was having a really stressful day and it just like completely hiped me over the edge, and I was like, do you know what, this is not my week? And I need to do a really big Q and A just to catch you all up on life and explain everything that's going on. So hopefully I'll see you in that video.
Speaker 1: I she just looks so broken in this clip. You know when someone's trying to pull on a brave face but you can just tell beneath that they are so like dead behind the eye. Is so sad. Yeah, there's just a real feeling that Molly had to act quickly with this announcement, as though she found something out or something was going to hit the press soon and she needed to get in first. Well, there is a rumor on TikTok that is gaining a lot of momentum, and that rumor is, and I want to read it, just a rumor that Tommy has impregnated a boxing trainer's daughter. Now, the woman in question is twenty two year old Lacy Rhodes, and she gave birth to a baby just days ago. Now, she has not revealed on social media who the father is, and by the looks of it, it looks like she's been doing it on her own. It's a baby boy, which also hurts because Tommy wanted a boy initially. Now, the reason that this rumor is gaining so much traction on TikTok is because people are convinced that she was one of the women partying with Tommy and Chris Brown in Dubai. So if you cast your minds back to nine months ago, Tommy was spotted in a club with an unidentified girl and Chris Brown. It was so bizarre. So he was seen in a video getting really close to this woman and the girl squeezed his face before he turned his head away and laughed. Now, it's not this woman in the clip that Lisey looks like, but another woman standing next to him, so they've taken a screenshot. I'm not convinced that it's the same woman, but they both have blonde hair. Well, people think that the woman that squeezed Tommy Fury's face is Lysy's sister, Ellie. Now Tommy actually follows Ellie on social media. Yeah, well, the Furies and the Roads are linked together because they're both in the boxing world. And there's also a rumor going that there's been a DNA test on this baby and that's why the shit is hitting the fan now because potentially maybe Tommy was saying, no, this baby is not mine. This is all a rumor. I've got nothing to do with it. Well, as you can imagine, Lisy's social media has been absolutely flooded with comments. She's actually set her Instagram to private, but her TikTok is still very public. Some of the comments she's been copying deny Tommy Fury, isn't your baby daddy? Before I pop? I did also see a comment that someone wrote which I think won the Internet for today. It said I'm Tommy Furious. People have also been tagging their friends saying this is apparently Tommy Fury's prego mistress and saying, Sis, we need the tea now. I feel very sorry for Lacy if this actually has nothing to do with her, because we have to remember that this is a woman who has just given birth days ago, and this sort of attention would be so awful, particularly if you legitimately had nothing to do with it. What I want to know is how does a rumor like this get so out of control? Because it always makes me think where there's smoke, there's fire, and someone obviously has come out of the woodwork. Because would this really be attracting that much attention if it wasn't true. Oh, I don't know. I potentially think it's just one of those TikTok rumors that has gone too far. Someone is probably truled through every single person that Tommy Fury has been following and is trying to draw this connection with the sister. I'm hoping it's not true. I think that one of the reasons people are assuming this breakup has something to do with cheating and also Tommy Fury's parting is because in Molly May's memoir, she said that drinking was one of the problems that plague their relationship. So she has spoken out about the fact that she doesn't really like to drink, she doesn't like clubbing, and she doesn't like what alcohol does to people. And one of the first questions that Molly actually asked Tommy when they met on Love Island is whether he drunk now. In her book, she wrote, the only major arguments Tommy and I have had have been to do with him drinking, which he only does a few times a year. He won't even do anything wrong. I'll just lose it at him because I hate it. I do have this anxiety around alcohol and the things I've seen it do to the people around me. I personally don't think that alcohol adds anything good to a situation now. This is also followed up by the fact that in a YouTube video last year, Molly said that she began to fear that Tommy was cheating on her because he started to hide his phone. And if my memory says me correctly, this is because he was actually planning to propose to Molly, so he had all of this going on in the background, all the planning, so she said. My mind did somersaults. I thought, why is he being shady about his phone? Who is he talking to? My mind went to the worst option. I was staring out the window like I was in a sad movie. On the engagement. I'm always sus on couples, particularly those in the public eye, that are so over the top with things, and that proposal was extremely over the top, and every time there's Valentine's Day or birthday or any sort of special moment in this couple's lives, they have always celebrated to the extreme and shared a lot about it on social media. I think that comes down to them being rich though. No. But I also think in real life those couples that you see being so over the top on social media are often the ones that are having issues. And in terms of red flags in this relationship, I think Tommy's upbringing has actually a lot to play in this relationship breakdown. He is a traveler, and he has spoken about how he wants a lot of kids, and also he didn't actually want to educate Bamby. So I don't know if you watched Tommy Fury's brother's docta, because in traveler families, typically the if you're a girl, you leave school very early and you train to be a homemaker. Yeah, and Molly was very against that, and she was also against having a large number of children. She only wanted to have two. Recently, she was speaking about how she might be open to having a second baby, so this would be even more heartbreaking for her. Yeah, but that doco Tyson Fury's doco that was very popular on Netflix. I think it was last year. Late last year. You got a real insight into what the Fury family are actually like. Now. I don't think Tyson Fury came across as that nice. His wife Paris, She's had ten of his kids. She very much just rushed around after him. And I think that Tommy would look at that relationship and it always made me think, was is that what he wants from Molly May? Because yeah, there's speculation also that Tyson Fury has been unfaithful to his partner. I don't know if that's been proven or not. Yeah, but I also think it was quite telling in her vlogs because Tommy has always been Mia, particularly since Bambi was born. I mean, his fight with Jake Paul seemed to trump the fact that he just had a newborn. I also think the fact that they hadn't set a date for the wedding or one that we'd heard about. I initially thought maybe they were trying to be mindful of the fact that Zoe was coming up and Molly didn't want to steal her thunder, which is why it's so sad, because I thought maybe we'd start seeing Hen's party videos of Molly and a look into her planning, because I'm sure behind the scenes, she's probably been looking at dresses and you know, she's probably locked in a location. I do wonder how this is going to play out on Molly's social media, particularly on YouTube, because she is very open with her YouTube audience. And while it appears that Molly was trying to be quite pointed in her statement and say something is happened, I think that those are just her emotions coming out. But I think when push comes to shove, she's not going to come out and say what's happened because I think she is the type of person that will want to protect her child's father. Yeah, Molly May is one of those people who doesn't go into the gutter. She'll throw out a few hints here and there, but she doesn't like to get murky with it, which is something I do respect about her. But in saying that, if there is another party involved, potentially we're going to be hearing their side of the story. Yeah, and I think that's why these statements have come out, because I think something is about to break. We are recording this on Thursday afternoons, so who knows what's going to happen overnight as predicted. There is an update to this story since we've recorded. Apologies for the quality of this audio. I am recording on voice memos at ten o'clock at night now. The woman accused of having Tommy Fury's baby has denied the claims. Licy Rhodes responded to a TikTok comment, writing, Tommy Fury is not my baby's dad. Her father also came to her defense, slamming the claims. On his Instagram story, he shared a family photo of his daughter with her son's real baby daddy, captioning the photo happy Families. He then said this, He's.
Speaker 4: Ten to seven and I'm on my way to the gym, and I can't believe what I'm reading. I can't believe it, the speculation, the hearsay, tickle tackle guys, Lissa and Barrah and I should call a sore happer, saw happer. We've got a live you need to get one have eat.
Speaker 1: After hearing that, I really feel for Lisie and her family, particularly because she has just had a baby. This is supposed to be a really exciting and happy moment for the family, but unfortunately, I think that this witch hunt is going to continue. There is an insatiable thirst for people to find out why this couple really broke up. I wonder whether this will encourage Molly May to come forward in the next couple of weeks and put any of these rumors to bed. By Man, We're gonna miss you today, TikToker. Indy Clinton has hired a sleep nurse for her daughter Bambi, saying her sanity needed it after experiencing months of broken sleep. Now I am new to this whole baby world with UK, but I had never heard of a sleep nurse before, and I had no idea that they actually spend the night at your house and provide such a hands on experience. Well, it sounds like a great idea to me. I am eight weeks into sleep deprivation and when I saw Indy talking about this, I was like, how much does this cost? Yeah, well, you're following the doctor Gollie method at the moment, and he is a pediatrician and he's written a very popular sleep training book. It's like your Bible at the moment. And this nurse that Indy Clinton has invited in, she seems to follow the same sort of process so she has a booked, but she also offers this service where she can come into your house and spend a couple of nights there. Well, this sleep nurse seems to be working. Absolute wonders because apparently Bamby got eleven hours of sleep the first night that she was there, and by night too. Indy was singing her absolute praises, even sharing this on an Instagram story. We've had the most beautiful sleep nurse come in and just take over. I was worried Bambi would be a nightmare at twenty two months and unable to train back to old habits. But the sleep nurse is so gentle with her approach and consistent and firm, which we weren't. Now by the end of night three, Indy wrote, can confirm she's a changed little lady and bedtime isn't a fight anymore. Just read her a book, pop her into her cot and walk out. Is it just me? Or is three nights a little bit too early to be calling it? Maybe? But I also think that Indy probably didn't want to pay more for this service because she pointed out that this hasn't been gifted to her, it's not sponsored. She has paid for it, and I immediately ran to this website to see how much this costs because the company is called Swoop Baby Co. And Indy said she found it through her sister in law who recommended her. So for Indy to have this sleep nurse there for three days from six pm to six am, it cost her three thousand, two hundred dollars. Oh my god. What Yeah. Well, to have her there for five nights that would have cost her five thousand dollars, and for just the one night it's eight hundred dollars, so it is pretty exy. But in saying that, what amount of money do you put on your sleep? Well, I mean I would love to be getting a lot of sleep right now, but I couldn't afford three two hundred dollars for three nights of sleep training. I mean, I thought doctor Gollie's course was quite expensive. That's a couple one hundred bucks just for the guide. I have so many questions around the logistics of this because as a sleep nurse, when you rock up, you're supposed to be there from six pm to six am. Where do you sit? Do you just sit outside the kids room? Do you make yourself comfortable? And so where do the parents go, because clearly they want to be out of the side of the child because the child will ignore the nurse and go to them instead. Well, as you can imagine, my TikTok at the moment, the algorithm is just sending me newborn content, motherhood stuff. And I've come across these videos of these post natal dullers, so it's a little bit different to a sleep trainer, and it's someone you bring in to feed your baby and essentially do the night shift for you. Is that like the old school version of a wetness Yeah, except they're not actually breastfeeding. They're feeding with express when they actually breastfed. I was like, geez, no, no, So it's just someone like you've got either formula or express bottles and they take the shift for you overnight so you get a night's sleep. And I had similar questions because at one point in one of the videos, their dueler had to go knock on the parents' door and get the mom to express the milk, and I'm like, how does that go? Like what's the conversation? Like do you come into the room. And in the comments, people were discussing it, and one of the Duelers actually commented saying it can get quite awkward because she's gone into one of the mother's rooms and the husband's forgot to put pajamas on, or husband has come out in his jocks and forgotten that she's there. Well, maybe that's why they're getting paid so much. Because of these awkward exchanges. These people aren't getting paid as much. So I think it was about someone said between three hundred and five hundred dollars a night. Wow, they need to up their prices. Well that's a lot more affordable if you think about it. I mean again, I still could not afford that. But maybe for a baby shower, that's a great idea. Everyone put money together and get someone a duelo overnight. Surely as confusing for the child though, because they're like, who is this stranger? What kind of reminds me of that show The Supernanny. Do you remember Joe Frost. Oh, yeah, like the one who did the Naughty Spot. Yeah, so she's great. She'd come in and she would tell all the kids off and implement all these rules, and then they'd come back like six months later, and a lot of the time the kids were still misbehaving. That was the parent's fault. Yeah, so I do wonder what is going to happen after three nights of the training. Is Bamby going to go back to her ways. Let's get into our highs and lows of the week, and I'm going to kick it off with my high and that is that McDonald's is giving away collectors' glasses. Again. Oh, I haven't seen this. Yeah. So they used to run this promotion in line with the Olympics, but now that they're no longer a sponsor, they have kicked it off straight after the games, which I thought was interesting and I love it because there's six different glasses that you can collect and they all feature different eras of MacDonald So there's a Barbie one, there's a hallow Kitty one, and a Shrek one. Do they have a Snoopy one? Because I vividly remember I think I was around twelve and they had this Snoopy series. It was like around the world with Snoopy and each week it was a different Snoopy. I think I got the Irish one and you got one. Oh, it was the best giveaway. They do have a Snoopy one, but I don't know if you can like I don't think you can pick which one you get. You sort of get given one. I just feel like these glasses are a staple in every nineties kid's kitchen cupboard though, because even a family dinner, Mum and Dad still pull out the Olympics ones. This is just giving me the best excuse to get macus this weekend because I haven't had it since I gave birth to Jack eight weeks ago. So it was actually my pre caesarean meal. So the night before and you I was having him, I was like, what do I get to eat? And I actually googled, like what's a good meal to have? Is it? Would it be bad to have a greasy meal? And people like, just get what you want? So that was delightful. Well, the thing is you have to order a quarter pounded meal, which I think I feel like McDonald's knows me too well because that is my go to order a quarter pound of meal. I've never had a quarter pounder. Oh my god, it is so good. So I think I heard because we often put up like people send us in what your go to order is, and someone said to try it, so I have. It has to be with a steamed bun I get the meat removed and I get a hash brown put in. It is fucking good, obviously, have to have sweet and sour sauce. And it's so funny because my husband knows my weird order from memory now because he's always driving to get takeaway and I just love watching him recite it so confidently at the box. I think we should point out that we are vegetarian because a lot of people are like, hang on, why am I removing the meat from a quarter pound? Yes. Now, my low of the week is that I am still in the process of selling my old car, so if anyone is looking for him, please hit me up. It was a great car. My car is actually called Conrad, after the Lauren Conrad, and sadly, I was actually almost too embarrassed to point this out on the podcast, but I feel like it is quite telling now that we've had the Molly may story, but I have named my new car Molly May Well Amy's Rabbit is cooled Tommy after Tommy Fury. Anyway, but yes, so I'm in the process of trying to sell my car. I should have just traded it in and listened to everyone, but I thought I'm going to get a better deal if I sell it privately. And now I'm like, fuck, I've got this mat And now I'm like fuck, because I got a letter, I've got to register it for the next three months. Again, I'm going to get the fucking insurance in the mail soon. And it's just too difficult. Look, I hate to say it, but I told you to trade it in there such a hasslebe I just have to take it on the weekend. So I'm likea, just take this off my hands. Okay, what about you? I feel like you must have a high and a low saved up. Well, I'll do just this week because the last eight weeks a little bit hazy. So we had an absolute breakthrough last night. Last night, Jack slept through the night. He dropped one of his night feeds, and as we mentioned earlier in the podcast, I have been doing the Doctor Golly sleep Guard and I would highly recommend it because so in his guide he kind of makes a little promise that your baby we're sleeping through the night at six weeks, and from the get go Rees and I were like, it's okay, just get to six weeks. But there is a little bit of an asterisk it's supposed to be six weeks, but your baby has to be five to six kilos in order for you to try and drop this night feed. So we got Jack Wade the other day at Calf's and which is like a nursing program here in South Australia, and he had put on six hundred grams in two weeks and he was five point two kilos, which was very exciting. They're very happy with how he's going and we were like, perfect, let's try it out. So on Tuesday night we tried it. He woke up at three am crying and then I had to feed him and then he wouldn't He didn't want to go back to sleep, so that was a bit of a fail. So last night I was like, oh, do we try it or I do I just wake up and start reducing the amount of milk that he's having in that stage. Anyway, I kept waking up, he wasn't awake. He got to five point thirty, so he slept from a eleven PM till five Thirtytty good. I had to get up and pump because my boobs were absolutely felt like they're about to explode. But it was an absolute win. Who knows what's going to happen tonight, but it's just say it's good to know that he can actually do it. So I was very proud. It was very proud moment for me. My low of the week. Again, I'm just sounding like I'm absolutely obsessed with my son, but you know, it has been my life for the last eight weeks. Just everything is focused on him. So my low would be that he had a vaccination yesterday and for his six weeks vaccinations. REES actually held him while he got his injections because I was getting checked out by the doctor. So he said this time I had to hold him and it was quite heartbreaking seeing his little face just burst into tears. So that was very sad. But I'm glad that's all done. I'm surprised you're high this week isn't being back on the podcast because you said you've been raring to go, you've been missing it. Well I already thought that was just a given. Yeah, true, Well I think that is that we have time for today. This has been a big Friday episode. Have enjoyed today's show, Could you please make sure you are subscribed to on Apple Podcasts and also Spotify and leave us a five star review. I would also love to see where people are listening from. I think we need to start that up again. So if you are going through McDonald's and getting your nostalgic glass, oh please, and also let us know if you're stoked about them like me, because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know what's wrong with me again, just another excuse to go there now. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present,