Speaker 1: Christian Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, it is the last day today right up until midnight tonight for mini motivators. If you're under eighteen and you're a mad footy fan he cannot wait for round one to kick off tomorrow night. We'll ask you to get your phone out, get the family involved and record a rev up, a pump up speech for your team ahead of this season big prizes which will be announcing tomorrow. But the prizes you got until midnight to get involved at the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au. Jackie boy, what are they winning tomorrow?
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars to spend at the AFL store plus your whole family wins and membership to your club.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Harper who's eight and a d S fan.
Speaker 1: Max, you're the best captain, put the team and then you're Wait, we can't be beaten with Couzie Jack, Big, brind Brown and Clayton, Clarence King, Kristen like your namesake, classy and good looking, keep running and kicking girls and ran final tickets. We will be booking like Daisy and the women team. I love that.
Speaker 3: Harper Clayton, the Clearance King, sounds like someone who sells rugs and it just kind of.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the Bombers. A lot of young fans.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think we found more entries from young Bombers fans than anybody else.
Speaker 5: We need to work as a teams.
Speaker 4: He's so young, porker, that's a Bombers fan. He's eight or nine. You know you shouldn't sound like that.
Speaker 2: The world is a place of wonder, not for your young Bombers fan. Come ons.
Speaker 5: We need to work as a team this year and play good back passing the board to everyth.
Speaker 1: I'm believe in you.
Speaker 6: I'll be with you and thro.
Speaker 2: The Brothers.
Speaker 4: Lovely the Giants. We've now got to entually rev it up the Giant. It's the sound of the Giants.
Speaker 6: Go the Giants who can really upbeat the team this year. We've got the biggest mascot, with the longest song, longest name, newest team because we were in twenty twelve exactly when I was born. And Giants Stadium it's the old fashioned one where any sport can be played at. And Monica Oval the only AFL ground in Canberra. So go the Giants. We can really win a twenty twenty day. Go the Giants.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Heavy on the starts, Yeah, that kid is the next famous dropping.
Speaker 4: Heavy on the stats, well prepped in research.
Speaker 3: When the team is like facing adversity, it's like, how are we going to win? Well, guys, remember we have the longest name in the AFL.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: Oi Doggies, come on, try your hardest. Came the Daniel and Wanton Pelly. All of you drive your hart. You can do this. It doesn't matter if you lose. Remember the twenty twenty one Grand Finals. Don't let that happen again. Try and kick. We'll go, go Doggie.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much everyone who's been making these as well. We've got some more to play before the end of the show. Good until midnight to get involved at the Christian o'connellshow dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Keep those kids up late tonight, families, get they're working for you.
Speaker 4: I'm telling those kids want you something.
Speaker 2: Family membership to your club, the seats, and that's yourself for grabs and what else.
Speaker 3: Jackie Boy thousand dollars to spend on merch at the AFL Store Mini Motivators.
Speaker 2: Footy ears back tomorrow. Round one kicks off tomorrow night. We're excited, and I know we've got lots of young juniors, so we've been asking everyone who's under eighteen and it's a mad keen footy fan to do a riv up speech for their team. You go until midnight tonight and then we'll announce who's winning the big prizes tomorrow. Brand new entries coming in all the time at the Christner kind of show dot com dot au Blues after the Bombers have had a lot of entries, say.
Speaker 1: Good boys, we're gonna win this year. Come on, Charlie, he scored you six goals last year. Come on, Carlton.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: All right, what about this some Travis your son.
Speaker 1: Now, let's look back to all the greats of this proud club that haven't been able to taste that sweet Finals action. Well, there's very ablet and well, anyway, let's remember one thing. We are the sun, and just like the sun, every morning.
Speaker 4: It is our time to rise some of that sweet Finals actions.
Speaker 3: What's an interesting way to motivate a team A roast? Essentially?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, I want you to try your best and never doubt yourself. Think about all your fans. They will be so proud of you if you just do your best. If other players are annoying you, you should ignore them, same as the umpires. To play the game is basically winning and losing can help you impud. Get out there, have fun, try your hardest, your strong guys. Come on, guys, you can do this.
Speaker 2: Goat member, I mean obviously got some inside and tail that some of the players are annoying some of the other ones.
Speaker 4: Just ignore them. It's how Patsy deals with me and Jackson. Just remember what is a team?
Speaker 2: Midnight tonight, you got another got allder until midnight tonight The Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au to make one for tomorrow. Good luck and thank you very much for all the family's doing this with the mini Motivators.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast