Speaker 1: It's the pickup Thursday. Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now get half priced big brand vitamins and cosmetics at chemist Warehouse. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 2: I've had something very very embarrassing happened to me this week. But it has to do with Marley May. So we were at the shopping center and like, Marley's very good. Now she's very toilet trained. I've got a three and a half year old, I've got a two year old. Both of them are exceptional at toilet training. Good and so you know, it doesn't matter where you are. It's like mummy, you can go to the potty. So, you know, especially when you're in a shopping center, off you go trying to find the closest because as much as they're good at it, you don't have a lot of time. Right, So anyway, going through the shopping center, find the closest public toilets. The only one I knew was at the other end of the shopping center. So we you know, high tailor, and we get there and there's a bit of a line we have to wait. Anyway, it's our turn. We go into the cubicle. Now it is a long cubicle, and I have both the kids in the cubicle with me. I've got Lola Marley and we kind of all take turns. Marley goes first to the toilet, so then you are you white one. Then the next one needs to.
Speaker 1: Go and in one singular cubicle.
Speaker 2: But it's a really long cubicle, so there's plenty of space the corner.
Speaker 1: Sweet you know how the really good corner cubicle you can poo in first class?
Speaker 3: Yes, it really was. It's the big one.
Speaker 2: The door is quite far away from the toilet as well, which is guys. You know those big ones are usually the disabled toilet, right, you know it's not the first class. This one isn't disabled. It's not because it doesn't have any rails on it. It's just really long because of the way of the orientation of this bathroom. It's at the far end right, but the toilet is long, but the door faces the line.
Speaker 1: So it's his business class in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the premium seats the public toilets. So anyway, Marley goes first, Mum, wipe my balm. Then it's Lola, moum white my mom, do it all. I do the whole job, and then I needed to go to the toilet. Bar I'm still waiting. Well, so anyway, the kids have finished, I go to the toilet.
Speaker 3: I'm halfway through going to the toilet. You eating a pool must be it must be number two? Yes, okay, details are not important.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Marley decides that she's had enough of waiting and she just walks over to the door and opens it.
Speaker 3: My pants are down around my waist mid the turd.
Speaker 2: Could I couldn't get up, couldn't reach the door, couldn't stop. I was like, Molly stopped, Molly, Marley stopped, Marley, don't open that door. And she slings it, flings it right open, and there's a line of people standing right in front of me. Two kids just high taylor out to the basin to go wash their hands, and this poor lady makes eye contact with me, walks over and then goes, oh, I'll help you.
Speaker 3: But you could tell in her mind she was finally God please.
Speaker 2: You could tell by the fear in her eyes that she didn't know whether to like help me by looking after the children, or to help me by like closing the door and helping me.
Speaker 3: With my dignity.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she grabs the door and she holds the door shut, and I can just hear kids out in the bathroom and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, don't worry, I've got my eye on them. While she's holding the doors.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I made eye contact with a complete exchanger while doing a boo and then you had to finish the poop while she was holding the door.
Speaker 3: I rushed, I rushed finished it. Anyway, children, Really they do dirty?
Speaker 1: That good, Samaron, if you're listening, we'll give you ten thousand dollars going through that process. Can we can we give her that money like giving away money.
Speaker 2: We have no money and we're not giving any money away. But I do give you my my greatest thanks, and to everybody else he was in that line. There was about five people and everyone pretended that they didn't see, but you all saw.
Speaker 3: And I'm surprised it hasn't come out in daily mail yet. So good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all have a monster in law, right, a mother in law that we hate. We've heard story. You're the exception to.
Speaker 3: The rule in law. She's heaven.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a mother in law in the States that has come up with a plan that is completely backfired and ended up with her family hating her huge. That's next on the pickup