Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Gold.
Speaker 2: The rest of the world. What goes on in this hour stays in this hour, Even the boss doesn't listen. Ladies, gentlemen, Welcome to the Christian O'Connell for Redfast Show. Good morning. It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show, Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: What an exciting day today.
Speaker 2: Oh my lordie, Yeah, Patsy. The prize up for graphs today is to go and interview your hero. You love the guy.
Speaker 3: You're going to see him live tomorrow night. Brian Adams.
Speaker 4: Yes, the man got my T shirt on everything.
Speaker 3: Today you're gonna be in his hotel room interviewing.
Speaker 2: Oh will your tendency to choke on episode? States are high? How many? How many quizes do we do?
Speaker 3: Brian Adams? Because it was a six and she lost them all we did six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I let.
Speaker 5: The listeners win that time. Yeah, I was feeling generous. It was before Christmas, you know, festive spirit and all that.
Speaker 3: That's lovely.
Speaker 2: Today you're going to play for real. Yeah all right, So it's you or a listener interviewing pets. It'll be pets a pats between the jones. Okay, well that's what you're playing for later on this morning or will be revealed.
Speaker 6: Interesting that last year, this is the same attempt you went for, which was confidence up front, and it didn't do you any Well.
Speaker 4: Now, come on, let's think positively this time.
Speaker 6: Okay, we did.
Speaker 2: I thought really positively. I was positive you were going to screw it up again and time and time again. That positive is he paid off you?
Speaker 4: My questions written everything.
Speaker 6: You have to have to research a lot about him because you don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first Christian Braddams.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: What songs would I've heard of yours?
Speaker 2: How do they go? Robert?
Speaker 4: No, I'll have to compose myself.
Speaker 2: Also on today's show, All the Big Footy Shows back on TV tonight from Bar the New Look Footy Show back tonight. On this show, we will be unfailing. Who is our new AFL correspondent? This is exciting, exciting they'd be in live tomorrow on tomorrow on this morning show. I actually saw this person last night. They carry in my house for a little drink and some dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, I have.
Speaker 2: A Wikipedia you know who this person is?
Speaker 3: Okay, we keep how many games? How many games do you reckon?
Speaker 2: They played in total to thirty eight three hundred and five. I would have said how many goals in three and one hundred and five games? Bear in mind they are a Hall of Famer Premiership winner, Brownlow winner.
Speaker 6: I reckon I'll write of about three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you'd be happy with that two hundred and twenty four.
Speaker 6: Oh really, I was going to go at least one a game.
Speaker 2: Anyway, someone else, I hope they're not listening. This is really awkward. Hey, listen, I know it's a done deal, but it's an undone nail. Now. You didn't get that many goals.
Speaker 3: That Oh that ended awkwardly anyway.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we're still excited about it when they come on the phone later on this morning. So we got a big show for you today and also more VIP tickets to go and see Muriel's wording the musical.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So for the last couple of months since the show started, I've been doing this thing every week. We do it on a Thursday morning at eight am. It's called the Isolated Vocal It is really popular, so much so that we play some of our favorite ones to you right now, the Golden Hour listeners. This is a great one from Joe Strummer, legendary front man with the clash. Here it almost sounds like Joe is spitting into a microphone. He's spitting out the words, He's not phoning it in. And that was the power and the fury from the clash. This is the isolated vocal. We're here, Joe's isolated vocal. Then we play the song in full. Check this out. Joe Strummer isolated vocal by order of the prophet. We've got that pool his sound detail.
Speaker 7: It's a faithful with a crazy cat ball sound. But the bellow when they brought out director Camel Trum. The local kit topic is kit topic confirm. As soon as the sheriff clear.
Speaker 6: The square, they may have to win.
Speaker 7: Shocking Rocking the Caspar Rock the Caspar, the Showy hicking Rocking the Caspar Rock the Caspar.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three On did.
Speaker 2: This day Mystery? On this day all right, twentieth of March twentieth and March on this day in Mystery, a short play performed by me a live now a live radio play. Here we go, well lucky, then you get some one man played. Take a seats everyone, as the play is about to begin. Take your seats. Please turn off your phones, no flash photography. Let me just get into motivation to be This person is historical figure that changed millions of people's lives all over the world. And scene this taste delicious? What's in it? I'm never going to tell you, oh scene?
Speaker 6: See you are two different characters all that, Yes.
Speaker 2: I was two different characters. Or for one pay check one more scene this taste delicious? What's in it? I'm not telling you ever. Scene I'm now back to being Christian the DJ.
Speaker 6: Okay, and we know this person by name or we just know the product?
Speaker 2: What all right?
Speaker 3: Calling? Now?
Speaker 2: What do you think was invented twentieth of March quite a few years ago? Hmm? This is so good.
Speaker 6: This is we're walking out of the aisles.
Speaker 2: I know in the encore. Why are you leaving? Sit back down? Oh god, this tastes great. What's in it? I've never telling you. I keep telling you that. Okay nine four one four one o four three nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 3: I think you'll get it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three on.
Speaker 2: This day mystery, on this day, all right. Then every morning about this time in the Golden Hour, the Secret Hour, the first hour of the show, we any think good on this day mystery, we give some clues to something that happened back in the day today, March the twentieth, This happened, This was invented, this came into being. He's great, what's in it? You must tell me. I'll never tell you.
Speaker 6: He's not doing voices though, powerful.
Speaker 2: All right, what do you think it was? Let's take some guesses now on the line. First of all, we got Mick.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Mick, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: Hey buddy, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: What do you think? What do you think it is?
Speaker 8: I think it was Coro Cola.
Speaker 2: Coca Cola with the secret recipe. It's not Coca cola. Smart guests though, Mick, tough luck.
Speaker 9: Oh there you go, all right, Thanky.
Speaker 3: You can move on from that shock loss there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, other stuff.
Speaker 9: Drink too much of it?
Speaker 2: All right, Mick, Bye bye, Damnic Billy.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian, how are we doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good Billy, you well this morning, mate on very well, thank you very much, good man.
Speaker 3: All right, and Billy, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: From the powerful acting? What do you think it is?
Speaker 8: I hope it was extremely powerful acting. I hope you got paid well. I think it's Colonel Sanders, dirty bird.
Speaker 2: It is well done there this man, Billy, you're right nineteen thirty? Can you believe that? Colonel sum twenty?
Speaker 8: I did ninety oh one, But after after saying it, I thought, I think it's bit later than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize it was so long ago, nineteen thirty, the first ever KFC by the great Colonel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Billy would send you a mark well done?
Speaker 2: Do you know the original? This secret? Recipes?
Speaker 3: Got them?
Speaker 2: It got rejected one thousand and nine times. I was reading up on his life, quite amazing. Was that a shootout with a rival.
Speaker 6: Colonel Sanders?
Speaker 2: A real shooting? These are very different. These were different times in nineteen thirties, nineteen late nineteen to twenties as well. At one point when he was trying to set up some fast food chain with the right, there was a shootout outside of garage could you believe that?
Speaker 6: I kind of care actually.
Speaker 2: And the colonel survived. The colonel and he was in the army. I thought that was just like a made up thinger colonel, So yeah, Colonel Sanders rejected one thousand and nine times, never gave up. He thought it this great way of doing frying chicken as well, using the wire mesh thing.
Speaker 6: That was his breakthrough because it quickened the frying. Oh so he kind of invented deep pride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he realized that normally they used to cook it and it would take half an hour, and no one's gonna imagine now fast food. If they go that's great, it'd be ready in half an hour. But do not forget it. I'll go in. But he working he could do it within minutes using a mesh grill and put it in the fry that way, and it was ready within minutes. And that was the game changer. But he had his other thing was the amazing sauce. The eleven secret herbs and spices, most of which I know in ten but one of them is the all important secret one.
Speaker 6: Trying to crack.
Speaker 2: Get this right. It's in a vault handwritten note from his original recipe and to keep it a secret to this day. There are two different factories each make half the sauce.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, I understand so that that no one person besides him, Yeah, who's dead? Now you know what the secret ingredient is. Yeah, someone's got to know somewhere on earth like who, Like who's the CEO of KFC.
Speaker 2: But do you think even the CEO knows whether he goes? Never Timbre it's super from case he left, they get headhunted.
Speaker 6: See I would do that for the cameras, and then behind closed doors go go to the.
Speaker 2: All right, that's today's on this day and Mystery, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Holiday for a song, play that cheesy music, all right, holiday for song. Today's holiday is a p and O cruise for two to Kangaroo Islands.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Every day when I read out what the winning holiday is, they.
Speaker 3: Give me like fifteen pages of like some kind.
Speaker 6: Of that's a brochure pretty much.
Speaker 2: Today's there's an entire a four color picture of a cruise ship just in case they go, does he actually know what a cruise ship is?
Speaker 3: To have them over there in palmy Land.
Speaker 6: We'll describe it for people. What does the ship like?
Speaker 2: A large multi tiered boat powering through the ways majestically.
Speaker 3: That you could be on board four nights.
Speaker 2: On board a piano cruise ship in an ocean view room, spending money for your onboard entertainment. It also says here you could be giving them some of the ideas what you might do. I don't know if you've ever thought that if you went on a cruise you might want to soak out some of the fresh air. I love the idea of people just wandering around inside the cruise ship going, are we okay to use the doors? Open a window? They never said on the show whining, And you could be whining and dining on board the cruises. Shit, so I would wake up, put it in your diary. Wake up, so cut the fresh air, get on it with the wine, do some dining.
Speaker 6: It's not just packed lunches like you thought it would be.
Speaker 2: It is an itinery enjoying some downtime by the pall as well as exploring the beautiful Kangaroo Island. Our elderly producer Yesterday goes to me, Kangaroo Island is famous for something. I'm trying to think what it is. Is it the kangaroos? The clue is in the title. Okay, here's the song. I'm going to play it now, winning song. When you hear this again, not now, because the first time. When you hear this song again, that's your chance to call in a win that Pinot cruise for two to Kangaroo Island.
Speaker 3: Don't forget if you win. Soak up that fresh air. What are there the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: When you hear this again between now and five o'clock, get on that phone as quick as possible nine four one oh four to three Men at work down under You can be soaking up that fresh air, whining and dining probably at the same time, and enjoying downtime by the ball double four at the same time. Why not?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: This is an exciting show today. There's so much going on. We've got the Brian Adams Big Quiz today and it really is a big Brian Adams Quiz.
Speaker 3: I have been.
Speaker 2: Besieged, that is the right word, besieged by listeners begging me to go along with Pats or to take Pats's place, because they're real Brian Adams fans, because there is a slot today at five o'clock for someone to go and represent this show interviewing Brian Adams. And the boss told me yesterday that you soon as a show rap. You're in there going, Oh, it's just such a god thirty years I've been a fan's Is there any way you can have a word with him? He's his talk, he's teasing me. I know he's teasing me and I shouldn't buy. But he's talking about doing a queers and can you have.
Speaker 4: The word say that?
Speaker 2: Why would the boss like that?
Speaker 4: I did want to know you, right?
Speaker 2: Is this true as well? But apparently, oh here we go, you said to the boss. And even if I do win it, I just think that he's hired. And Brian as look alike?
Speaker 4: I thought, no, Christian, it's an impersonator. It's probably like Ryan anyike.
Speaker 2: But now I wish we had at me too. I was like, that's such a great that's what I should have done. You get all excited. I let you have it for a week. All the photos up there? What was he like? You know? And then he said this again? And then a week later. That wasn't him, by the way.
Speaker 6: No tricks.
Speaker 2: He would have ripped my eyes out. It would have been a short love. He is the real, the real one. I promise you you are. You are close. But you need to win your chance there, which I think is only fair. No it's not. You can't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced.
Speaker 2: But I remain to be proven otherwise I'm not convinced you're a genuine fan. I think just one of these radio gig.
Speaker 4: Pigs that.
Speaker 2: Prove it. Prove it, sister, and bring it no notice. By the way, you've brought in a couple of Brian Adams albums that your husband obviously gave to you. It is actually you know what it looks like to.
Speaker 4: Remind you much? Their mine? Ready to sign tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh God that they absolutely love that, don't they? Someone just getting out a bag full of merch that you're going to pork online or down a record fair out where.
Speaker 6: All Australia's best interviews do the same. Andrew Dent will take merchant, always.
Speaker 2: Take a load of stuff. Sign this hemsworth buck at.
Speaker 4: Least opportunity tonight, never again in.
Speaker 5: My life, Sign for me it's like fifteen minutes I've got with him.
Speaker 2: I haven't got it yet, agreed, it'll get you out of my trot I have.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be pretty if I'm not. Let's just say that, She threaten.
Speaker 2: It's not pretty. What's going to happen where it'd be princess?
Speaker 4: You might need to find yourself and you.
Speaker 6: Well, you're going to quit the show.
Speaker 3: You what you want? You sound like Trump.
Speaker 4: There'll be in mourning for the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't. You didn't get questions right about Brian Adams, because you don't know who.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be pretty. It's I don't know what I'll do?
Speaker 2: All right? What listen? It is coming up at half seven this morning, Your Date with Destiny, The Brian Adams Quiz, the final Brian Adams Quiz. Will Patsy win her chance to go and interview tonight at five o'clock or will she not? I wanted to guess not.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Christian pats didn't have Monday off, so therefore she should get her fifteen minutes with Brian. Thank you hush tag girl power Helen.
Speaker 10: Hell.
Speaker 2: And all I want is for the right thing to happen here, and it's to go to a genuine fantasy. Perhaps perhaps he Here's what's going to happen, right, me or you, one of us will be there at five o'clock today, So if you don't get the setting number questions right, I'll be interviewing Brian ends and let me tell you this, I can take or leave him.
Speaker 4: I know that, all right.
Speaker 2: I will do it, and I will look forward to chatting to him. But I'll probably be ten minutes late anyway, and.
Speaker 4: That's professional, that's professional.
Speaker 2: But that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 6: Will you write questions you think or just sort of wing it?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll probably just start looking at my phone reading Wikipedia and go so bloody hell, do you know.
Speaker 3: The Wi Fi code is Brian for my wife needs to go?
Speaker 2: You're okay, Well, that's what's going to happen. Or you get fifteen minutes with someone you've been seeing. How many times you've seen him live?
Speaker 5: This is the twelfth on Thursday night, the twelfth, Yeah, the twelfth time.
Speaker 6: Has he been to the country that many times?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You bet he's out like on average every two years. He's phenomenal performer.
Speaker 6: So how do you know so little about him when we do.
Speaker 2: The that's embarrassing. Have you got like amnesia every time when you see him every two years? Ago? These songs, I've never heard them before. They're so good.
Speaker 4: Fifty first dates.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're talking about PATSLS worried. Yesterday I went to see the boss about all this Brian Adams stuff that actually, even if she does win her way there today that somehow I would have hired a professional Brian Adams look alike. He I've just had a look on a website that apparently is Australia's biggest professional lookerlike agency. Someone needs to update the website. The one they're very proud of is Michael Jackson on the front page. Yep.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I couldn't find any Brian Adams and.
Speaker 2: Get old of Michael Jackson, but I can't find Brian Adams lookerlike. Anyways, Gary's on the line right now talking about look alike. He's Gary. Good morning, Christian there, I'm good. Listen Gary, my producers has came in. I said, you've got to speak to Gary. So people could said that he looked like a rock star. Please tell me what's the what's the deal?
Speaker 11: Well, whether it's a blessing or not, I look like Iggy pop. Now. I'm an amateur muso. And a mentor of mine suggested, mate, you got to do it, and I said, who the hell is Iggy pop? And he goes check it out? So I did, and I was talking for something to do, and there you go. I got a band together, end up with the Iggy Pop trebut show called the Real Wild chi.
Speaker 2: Iggy Pop right, done some amazing albums like a fun House is one that you know, Iggy Popper, Iggy and the Stooges did some great, great albums. Best friends with David Bowie as well, just to hang out together and work on each other's songs, and that they were really really close. But so you didn't even know about Iggy pop and now you are Iggy Pop tribute act.
Speaker 11: I disregarded him as a bloody idiot.
Speaker 2: You know, I disregard you as a body idiot. I love that. That's great. Gary.
Speaker 6: What do your Iggy Popper you seventies eighties or what he looks like today?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: I look like about two thousand and six say.
Speaker 2: I would say that's fun because I'll tell you what the Iggy is ripped.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, we'll see you on one of those wiry, wary please little blakes.
Speaker 2: And you've got that, you've got the long straight hair Gary I have.
Speaker 11: You can get Jack to look on the Facebook page. It's a Iggy Pop triba show the real wild Child with the scroogers. We call them the scrooges that keeps in the bed.
Speaker 2: I like it, like that's good. And when's your next gig? Where can people see you?
Speaker 11: Well, we always do one for his birthday, and he's coming out on his birthday at twenty first of April. But my bloody guitarists. The whole band's young. My son plays bass in the band, but my guitarist is bloody getting married, so we couldn't do one too. I was going to ask him to come, you.
Speaker 2: Know, please, we will back the campaign for you and the real Iggy to meet. We got we could try and make that happen. Jax's holding up his laptop. You are a dead ringer for Iggy pop. That's incredible. We're looking at the really exactly like Garry is spot on.
Speaker 11: It's crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You know the scary part, Christian, I'm only fifty five and seventy?
Speaker 2: Is he? Yeah? Is he really seventy? That's insane, that's brilliant seventy one. Actually, it's amazing he's still alive. He was a proper rock and roll wild child himself. Hey, Gary, I love this toll kin.
Speaker 11: You know so?
Speaker 2: I love this?
Speaker 9: This is great?
Speaker 2: All right, Gary? Good on you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, get your look alike on the pane. There's hapes of its all right?
Speaker 2: That now producing the show. Let's do what Gary has said? Do you look like a rock star? Okay?
Speaker 3: Has anyone said that you look like a rock star?
Speaker 2: Who is it? Do you think there's anyone out there that anyone's ever gone up to a gun? Do you know you look like Chad Krueger from Nickelback. You'd be so insulted, wouldn't you? Nine four one four one oh four three? Are you a Gary? He's literally a dead spit of iggy pop.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I've given up trying to work out what the weather's going to be like in Melbourne based on what it's like in the morning, because right now it's like the world's ended. I'm looking out the window here in Richmond. It's like a great kind of FuG over it, like the world's been blowing up. And yet I know by the time I leave here later on this morning it be a beautiful, solid day, not a cloud in the sky. I've got no idea day to day what the weather's going to be like. All right, this is coming up for twenty two eight. In Patsy's News, then you were talking about how it's a lawn. Now if it's if a property was involved in as you call it, murder, is a murder site or drug lab yep, one of your favorite phrases of news, along with African gang.
Speaker 4: He'll Billy heroine.
Speaker 2: We shall have a drinking game, shall we. Patsy's a drinking gag. You know, he'll be Billy heroin African crime and drug drug lab. You have to let people know before they possibly buy your your home, correct now? Is it the same with ghosts? Jack doesn't believe me, but I.
Speaker 6: Think, okay, go and gone and gone.
Speaker 2: It's true. In England it is the law if you know your property is haunted. You can't you need to declare that to anyone who's propacly interested in buying it. Oh, no, I promise you it is true.
Speaker 5: So do they have a squad that comes around, like an official squad who rules.
Speaker 2: Just you would just know if you were living in a place and you had a couple of ghostly experiences, all right, you would know and you'd have to say to someone, Hey, just speaking, you're where upstairs toilet is haunted. We've got a haunted Carzi the Dunny is haunted, Poulter Dunny. Tell you tell your real estate agent, and you tell them all of them. And so the real estate agent tells each person that comes in the city, and then they've got to put it in the notes, you know, when you're like looking at the brochure and they go, oh, there's the floor plan and that's where Barry is the ghost.
Speaker 6: In nineteen ninety three, someone who had footsteps in the attic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, it's always like ghosts that were you know, someone interested when they it's never got and he's a ghost he used to work in it.
Speaker 3: It's always someone like, oh.
Speaker 6: How do you die? I just got old and it found on the stairs, Barry, you have to let them know.
Speaker 2: Is that the case here?
Speaker 6: No, it's not the case anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be buying a place bay side, and my first night there I hear suddenly they never told us, Sarah.
Speaker 4: Then properties aren't is old here. Maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: You can have young ghosts. He's a millennial ghost.
Speaker 4: You don't medieval buildings.
Speaker 6: But if you just have house creaking noises, which a lot of people mistake for ghosts, you know they did.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw that documentary what was it called Ghostbusters? And you know Zol was not a creaking floorboard. In the end, he lived in the fridge.
Speaker 6: If you just have weird noises, you don't have to disclose.
Speaker 2: You don't like that, Yeah, but that's that's not a ghost, is it. You know, if you'd seen if you've seen a ghost, so.
Speaker 4: You've got to see a form well, or you.
Speaker 2: Felt a presence, and you know, if you've had a ghostly encounter, you know it changes you. It's changed me. I've had a ghostly encounter.
Speaker 6: Where did you have?
Speaker 3: Let's save that from the show.
Speaker 2: It's a terrifying story, so much so that the hotel rang a couple days later and offered to refund all my money because they knew the room was haunted and they never warned me about it. I got dragged out of bed by ghost. Pause.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm talking about right now.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about if you're buying somewhere in Australia, do you need to let people know that there's a ghost there? Okay, nine, I'm not making it out. Nine four. Jackie's looking at me like, come on nine four one four.
Speaker 1: Three The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So jack doesn't believe me. But I know that it's the law in England.
Speaker 1: Jn know.
Speaker 3: If it's the same here, it's got to be right. Makes sense.
Speaker 2: If you knew your property that you were selling or renting was haunted, you'd need to let the rentors or the people are buying your home no to the real agent, you'd need to let them know.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm skeptical that that's even in a lat or in the UK.
Speaker 2: It is a promise, you is this We were going to buy a place one and the state agents who called them in the UK, so just to let you know they do believe this place to be haunted, my wife.
Speaker 6: And how much would you if they said, we'll knock one hundred thousand dollars off the price of a house but it is haunted, would you do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not. I mean yesterday I was sprinkling lavender around here. I'm a very easy scared man, easney scared man.
Speaker 6: No way, put your essential oils around the house.
Speaker 2: Ghost in there. Okay, Rob's on the line, Come on and Rob Gooday, guys are yeah, we're good, Rob. So do you know anything about this?
Speaker 12: Well? I was able to break a rental leaf on a property by telling the real estate agent that the place was haunted.
Speaker 2: See there you go, that's a legal agent.
Speaker 6: Tell your story, Robin.
Speaker 12: So basically, old house in Geelong, and my kids would talk about an elderly gentleman with a gray beard in one of the beds, and footsteps up and down the hallway four times of the day and night, and the four in the lound room would just open by itself constantly. And it got to the point where the kids were getting through upset. So it went to the real estate agent and said, listen, places haunted. I've got to break my leaf and they didn't even question if. They just said that's fine.
Speaker 2: This is a go with two things about this. Who knew that there was a ghost out in Geelong? The Ghost of Geelong? Maybe Ghostbusters the next movie it should be Ghostbusters Threeeelong. And also, what a great way people listen now that just want to get out of their rental lease agreement just go well, I'd love the place, but the old ghosts cropped up again last night and they let you go. That's no questions asked, no quibbles.
Speaker 12: No questions asked. No, it's real estate. I actually knew it was haunted, and possibly other people had complained.
Speaker 2: There you go. I don't know. Well, it's not a law, though it's obviously recognized. Because you know what, you have a try and break a rental agreement. They've got you. I've got your deposit. Rob.
Speaker 6: Do you ask now for every place that you try and rent or buy, do you ask if it's haunted?
Speaker 12: I would, yeah, yeah I do. I don't want to put the keys bactory.
Speaker 2: I must have been fighting for the kids. The old man with the great beard. I'm getting a bit scared.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was interesting. That's that's to say the.
Speaker 3: Least all right, Rob, That actually cool?
Speaker 12: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you out. If they let him walk out that, then they know it's the law.
Speaker 2: Patsy.
Speaker 3: You must have you know about stuff like.
Speaker 4: This ghosty stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's law here, Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like it should be, though, doesn't it sound like it should be law? Ghosts, crime lab, drug lab.
Speaker 6: Apparently there's a ghost working here and they didn't tell me before they hired me.
Speaker 4: I guess it's a matter of being able to leave your contraved.
Speaker 3: You've got a better kid. You're not gonna back on Fox, are you?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 2: No ghosts here? Ghost? All right? Well, this is exciting coming up after eight o'clock, Patsy's chance to go and interview how many times you've seen him live eleven?
Speaker 4: This will be twelve on Thursday tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: He's here Rod Lava a Rena. We're talking about Brian Adams. Patsy claims to be a Brian Adams super fan, and so I've got the opportunity tonight for someone from this show to go and interview Brian at five o'clock. So I'm happy for it to be you. Patsy, but you need to prove to us for the final time you really are a legit fan, because I've got a lot of emails and people that have seen him more than you that would love to go. So it's either going to be me or you interviewing him tonight at five o'clock.
Speaker 4: I've already got my question, may as well be may I'm fully prepared.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, look, I hope it is you, I really do. All I will know is we've played a quiz before called Lyon or Brian Adams where we were trying to give away VIP tickets last year to go and see him tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: And do you remember how you got on in that quiz?
Speaker 4: Wasn't great?
Speaker 3: Were all real Brian Adams lyrics? Let's have a reminder. Here's how it went down last time.
Speaker 2: Patrina Jones failed dismally at Lion or Brian identifying the real or fake Brian Adam's lyrics. Day one fail, odd time I'm.
Speaker 4: Going home.
Speaker 2: Day two fail. It's over. It's the second loss in a row for Petrina Jones. Day three fail, odd time TAXI for bad and it ain't going to rob dam nose dives in again. Oh the day four fail. It's the quickest croup the week down. Now she can't beat the count day five fail? Clan you one one play your runner? Now can Petrina redeem herself for the chance to meet the legend Brian Adams. Game on, Patsy, good luck, thanks boys, we're playing.
Speaker 3: For the last time in ten minutes time stay with us. Anything could happen.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Well, nothing's working here, so I'm playing music off a CD old school.
Speaker 3: We're going back to the nineties.
Speaker 2: But there's no advertside that, so you can call us up the morning if you just want to plug your local business on nine four one four one oh four three, I will. Legally, we're not had to play free adverts need to charge you a dollar, So if you want to do live adverts for your business, now's your chance. It's all crashed there nine four one oh four three. But don't worry Patsy, even though the ads crash. Quiz No, no, no, no, the only no, the only thing that's working is the quiz. The quiz we'll play on next up that list, so Phil Collins.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three hr.
Speaker 2: Tell you what working everyone up here? The radio stations kind of crashed everything in these days. Whatever industry you're working, it's all on computer hard drives. And at the moment the only one I'm playing playing CDs or music is by CDs. I've got no idea when the songs end, which makes it fun. Yeah, oh, the engineers here.
Speaker 6: He's giving you the Universal keep going down, going about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's now leaving where you're going home watching you Tube to tour about how to mend the radio station? All right, but don't worry, Patsy, we can still have the line or Brian Adams quiz. Well, all right, so I've got five lyrics here. They're either Brian Adams or made up ones lying Adams. Okay, now, Jack, what do you think out of five? How many do you think she needs to get right to go and interview them tonight at five o'clock?
Speaker 6: If I remember correctly, I think you got one out of nine correct last time we've played.
Speaker 2: So geez, how many right do we need to prove that she's a super fan or our go tonight?
Speaker 6: I think over fifty percent. Three from five.
Speaker 2: I was going to go at least it needs to be four from five. Oh no, yeah, four and five. Okay, so you get one wrong, you're not going break.
Speaker 4: That's the sound of my heart breaking.
Speaker 2: Well then, but you're parently, you're a fan, so you'll smash this. Let's hear from your Yeah no, we also had our play in a minute, right your daughter also yesterday he was trying to help you out as well.
Speaker 3: All right, so you ready for the first one.
Speaker 4: Bring it on.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's play this clip. I've done it wrong.
Speaker 3: I've screwed it up. That's meant to be the answer meant to read.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, all right? This one.
Speaker 2: The only thing I know is you and me forever.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon? Lyon or Brian Adams?
Speaker 2: Umm?
Speaker 4: Can you say it again for me?
Speaker 3: Of course I can keep an eye now she's not googling?
Speaker 4: Is she hands afraid?
Speaker 3: The only thing I know is you and me forever?
Speaker 4: That's Brian.
Speaker 6: The only thing one wrong?
Speaker 4: You don't go oh no, come on, give me another chance?
Speaker 6: That it nice?
Speaker 2: All right? What about this one? Give it time to settle your precious to me? This isn't a battle. Give it time to settle your precious to me? This isn't a battle.
Speaker 4: Can I have it one more time?
Speaker 2: Give it time to settle your precious to me? This isn't a battle, Lion or Brian Adams?
Speaker 4: Lion, Oh, give it to.
Speaker 3: Well Down's fair?
Speaker 2: All right? Here you go. Hearing your laughter is making me smile. Hearing your heartache is breaking my heart.
Speaker 7: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I reckon? That's lying as well.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear it one more time?
Speaker 4: No, it's lying?
Speaker 2: Sure, let me read it again. Hearing your laughter is making me smile. Hearing your heartache is breaking my heart. What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Trying to read your face? I think it's lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give you last chance to change your mind.
Speaker 6: Not lying.
Speaker 2: Breaking sometimes. I'm going desperate.
Speaker 6: Now you're going to well Now, any wrong guests from here?
Speaker 2: You're already okay. Truth and love are the same to me as they are to you. Truth and love are the same to me as they are to you. Lyon or Brian Adams?
Speaker 4: Is this the last one?
Speaker 3: You've got two more to go?
Speaker 2: You're two questions away from meeting Brian Adams. You've seen him live eleven times.
Speaker 4: My whole past, sorry, my whole past.
Speaker 2: What do you think we're ranging some sol portdello and knocking shop. You're not going to go and ride him there. It's an interview him.
Speaker 4: We'll be professional. Can you give me that one again?
Speaker 2: A pleasure? This is normally where she chokes. We're at the choke point. Truth and love are the same to me as they are to you, Brian or Lion Adams.
Speaker 6: Lying, Oh truth in wan't the scene to me?
Speaker 2: Cuzy to you? All right, Patsy, I'm gonna play a song when we come back. You're gonna have the last one on. One question away, okay, one question away from going to see and interview Brian Adams tonight at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning. He just tuned in. Everything is crashed here at God one A four point three. I'm actually just guessing that the song ends here because I've played it so many times I can't even count it down. We're doing it blind today, so apologies, Gold one I four point three, Come on, It's to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show.
Speaker 3: So this is really exciting.
Speaker 2: Patsy, you are one question away now from going to meet Brian Adams tonight in his hotel room five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yep, to interview them.
Speaker 4: Coun't wait.
Speaker 2: You see him lying for the twelfth time tomorrow night. So here's the situation. You get this one right, you go and do the interview. Yes, but just so we both call with this. You get this one wrong. I do the interview, and I've never seen him live. I've actually sung with him when he came in once of my old radio show. He's a lovely guy. But then I go, okay, okay, you're cool.
Speaker 4: Well now I'm not cool, But okay, you're sitting the rules. You're the boss.
Speaker 2: But do you agree? Is that fair?
Speaker 3: You're on a roll, you're tearing through this?
Speaker 4: All right, that's fair?
Speaker 2: So really there's everything to lose here. Am I adding the pressure on?
Speaker 4: Not at all? The angels are with me, do you know what?
Speaker 2: I genuinely one hundred percent I want you to get this right. You've got this, pat Okay, yeah, all right, I've got two choices. Which one am I going to go with? All Right, Okay, here's this a real or made up Brian Adams lyric, Release me from your grip. I've lost the will to live.
Speaker 4: We've done this one before, haven't we.
Speaker 2: We have, we have no and you got it wrong last time. Do you know which way you went?
Speaker 4: I can't even remember which way I went.
Speaker 6: Great, Just go opposite to what your gut tells you.
Speaker 4: Can you say it one more time for me?
Speaker 2: It's all on this Patsy. That's not on it, by the way. That's me. Pressure, Release me from your grip. I've lost the will to live? Is that Brian or Lyon Adams? Get it wrong? I go tonight to interview and get it right. You're there, pressure five four three, lion.
Speaker 4: One, look at in idie. Put me out of my misery.
Speaker 2: Release it's going. Well done. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: They took a quiz of questions that we have done before and that.
Speaker 4: Was easy boys, easy on me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, well done, well done. So can you believe it? You're going to go and meet Bran It genuinely is in his hotel room tonight. It's hotel sweet you get to interview him as well for the show which we can all hear tomorrow morning. Yep, goodness knows what that's going to sound like and it's not going to be many foss Nickson. Is it touch me, touch my boobs? Please stop for you said he's your whole boss. It's an interview.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't want him to have to send in security, Chris, that'll.
Speaker 6: Be there already. I mean we should as a radio station, make sure that they're there.
Speaker 2: If you work for the PR company, you're pulling. If you here, if you've heard the last ten or fifteen minutes, you're not letting her anywhere high security room.
Speaker 6: You'll probably be on another side of brim class.
Speaker 2: You'll be wiling animal reactor, shopping with a face mask.
Speaker 5: With all my merchandise in a big ik A bet all right, well done, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Patsy Tonight five o'clock she finally gets to meet and interview.
Speaker 3: What's the sound of that?
Speaker 2: Was that a dress coming off or the bring? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we were talking about how today I wanted to try out what would happen if we called a load of Melbourne payphones. I saw one at the weekend. I haven't seen a payphone in ages and I couldn't believe they still exist, but they do. And a load of you emailed me with phone numbers that we asked. However, we tried them all yesterday after the show. You can't call them anymore?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if you. Yeah, for a long time in Australia you've not been able to call a payphone, but you see it in American movies, and I guess you can a payphone.
Speaker 2: That's Colin Farrell movie will it was Keith for Sutherland.
Speaker 6: That movie in Australia.
Speaker 2: No, when the UK you can as well. You still call them. You can reverse the chargers and say, look, can you call me back at this payphone. But it's a question. If you can't call them, what are they being used for? Is it if you people have run out, they've lost their phone.
Speaker 6: I guess I struggle to believe that they're being used at all anymore. Do you think it's for you know, nefarious activity.
Speaker 3: Let's just say nefarious activities?
Speaker 2: Great word that And I'm hoping that everyone listening right now knows that we're referring to rather than being a little bit crude with the language right now and dare I say it salty nefarious activities that that would lend me to. Really, that's the only reason you'd be using a payphone or superheroes, or as my dad always says, they're up to something. My dad used to always be obsessed with what are they up to down there at number seventy two? They're up to something right now.
Speaker 6: So I would come home from school some days Dad was just looking out the problem the house.
Speaker 2: Of the right. We used to have these net curtains up right and my dad's favorite position, and my mum would be hiding behind a net curtain, just observing the street.
Speaker 6: What's a neck curtain.
Speaker 2: It's like sheer curtain, so it's not your main curtain. It's one that you let's light in, but you can just be slightly hidden behind it to observe the neighbors.
Speaker 3: And that car turning around in the you know there's going to be one of.
Speaker 2: Those nosy neighbors peering from behind the curtains. But someone did there let me know that. Perhaps have a guess how many payphones there are in this country right now?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, I know there's four in my immediate local area.
Speaker 2: Are going to go Springs Brooms got.
Speaker 4: One five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: I don't know I got the answer was really high. Now it's just twenty four thousand and sixty seven. I would have said at number oh numpty in there Skiddy with Brian Adams, tickets a million, I don't know, five billion.
Speaker 4: I'm on cloud nine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're quite right, all right, We've got we need you to settle down. You gotta do the news Port present.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Every day this week we've got Muriels were in the musical VIP packages. You have three friends hitting the town, a reserve tickets to the show, a lavish I love. There's that lavish dinner plus an overnight stay at a boutique city hotel.
Speaker 3: What we're looking for is your wedding stories, Bride.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be you for it. Christin o'connells.
Speaker 8: You're a terrible Muriel.
Speaker 2: Murial's wheel of wedding woes. Okay today, then we're looking for your stories of what happened at the wedding reception. I'm remember many years ago going to a wedding reception. I think everybody. Every guy has got one of his friends who's a loose cannon. Ye, so's the guy on about second or third marriage or just about to go through the first divorce. They're literally like they're just trouble and alcohol in them are not a good mix. This guy started drinking too early that our friend's wedding, right at about eleven in the morning, and just as the best man was about to open up a bottle of champagne. You don't they do at the end of all the speeches, and they are going to pour a drink for all the bridesmaids to toast what a great job they've done.
Speaker 3: He told me.
Speaker 2: He whispered to me, Oh, David doesn't know that I've shooken that botle up, and I'm like, as I'm going. He tries to open it, but he's leaning over the bottle, so the court goes flying into his face and knocks him like over, literally goes flying over. He really helps if he had a big bruise on.
Speaker 3: His forehead for the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: So looking for wedding reception stories, everything happens at wedding receptions. You hear people hooking up, You hear people breaking up. You hear about fights, you hear about terrible speeches. A friend of mine was a wedding reception one the best man was Simon Cow.
Speaker 3: Guess what The speech was?
Speaker 2: Really over the top and mean really really really really bad with his character. People actually complained and the mum started crying with some awful, awful stories about what this guy used to be like when he was seeing I mean like really unfunny stories. And imagine that Simon Cow doing the best man speech. All right, then what happened at the wedding reception? For looking for We're looking for your stories on nine four one four one four three nine four one.
Speaker 1: Four one o four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Looking for your wedding stories today VIP tickets to go and see Muriel's Weddings up for grabs and it's what happened at the wedding reception to stories about great stories about what happened at the wedding reception.
Speaker 3: Nine four one four one four three John.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, question, how are you? I'm good, Welcome to the show, John, Thanks for corning. What's your story mate?
Speaker 8: We got married at the year are very up in the.
Speaker 10: By in the bush, and one of our friends' partners that she invited, we'd never met before.
Speaker 8: And he was from the army, and he came out and when we got to the place, he actually was kept going in and out and we kept saying, what's going on here? And he was actually stalking the perimeter around to make sure that no one was spying on us or coming in.
Speaker 2: It was pretty weird. Robert meet the Fockers, watching you exactly right, and then light detector for the groom.
Speaker 12: He had the.
Speaker 10: Makeup on the face, and and we all stayed on the premises in cabins, and before we all out there, he was going in and out all the rooms and checking that there was no bombs or anything set up.
Speaker 6: John, who's after you?
Speaker 13: The window?
Speaker 8: Someone looking through the window over here?
Speaker 3: Who's the guy taking photos? That's the photographer.
Speaker 2: As a getaway driver there now, that's the guy taking him to the reception. That's a great one.
Speaker 6: Who was your bride wearing that white dress? It could be concealing anything.
Speaker 2: Margaret, good morning, good morning, how are you. I'm good, Margaret. I hope you're well this morning. Thanks for cooling the show. What's the story about the wedding reception? Oh?
Speaker 9: Look, I had a beautiful wedding in the church and everything. My mother got to walk me down the aisle, my father. It was just magical. The reception was beautiful. Friend's family was gorgeous, and I thought, I'm just going to take a moment and take all this seeing. I'm going to sit here by myself at the bridle table and just look around and try and take it all in and be in the present. And then my husband's dear, old dead uncle.
Speaker 14: Now came and sat beside me and started saying if I really needed a man as opposed to the man I just married, that he was available for me anytime through the night. And he really started on me.
Speaker 9: It was quite bizarre. I couldn't tell my husband because he would have knocked him out. I just had to keep it all to myself. So it was just the weirdest thing. And yet he was a drinker. It was just the weirdest thing, the weirdest, weirdest thing, so weird.
Speaker 2: It really odd that hit upon by your uncle at your own wedding.
Speaker 9: My husband's uncle, He wasn't my husband's uncle.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, all right, Margaret, thank you very much for cool.
Speaker 9: No, let's take.
Speaker 2: What's going on out there. It's fair in mind. An hour ago, producer Brad said to me, why didn't you get into calling for wedding funny stories today about if anyone's been ditched at the altar?
Speaker 3: What's funny about those stories?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah? And then he left. He never turned up and I was crying. I've been in therapy for five years. Haha, You've won.
Speaker 6: How about this time yesterday, twenty four hours ago? The peptole we got from Beck. Hey, just trust us to put can you trust us?
Speaker 2: Don't need you selecting what callers you want to talk to. We do that. Let's have one about a creepy uncle. Let's just a phone in tomorrow about creepy uncles for an hour, creepy family members.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one O four three would take some more calls. Next where I go and yell at someone?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Vicky's on the line.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Vicky, Good morning Christian. How are you? I'm pretty good, Vicky. I hope you well this morning. Then, So what happened at the wedding reception?
Speaker 13: I was the bride and I just located my knee during the time warp.
Speaker 3: Dance law injuries.
Speaker 2: There's another phone and about that. That's it's a workout now, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You know the time warp when they say put your hands on your hips and bring your knees.
Speaker 9: Insight, I's got my right knee went the opposite way.
Speaker 2: So what what happened? Because I was supposed to be acony.
Speaker 9: Well, I've done it before, so I knew what had happened.
Speaker 12: So as I felt, I wept it back into place.
Speaker 13: And then the DJ stopped the music and said, oh, we have.
Speaker 2: A bride down, Vicky. That's a great one. Thank you very much. Sheaicol, No, no worries, thank you no uh Leana, Hello, welcome to the show. What's the story about what happened at the wedding reception? So?
Speaker 13: I was about three years old and I was at my Auntie's wedding and it was during the best man's speech, which apparently was like super beautiful and emotional, and I drunk so much lemonade at the reception I projectile vomited.
Speaker 2: Everywhere during his speech.
Speaker 13: Yeah, during the speech, which was apparently it was like so beautiful and then just this little kid starts vomiting.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fantastic, and imagine the mess everywhere. Yo. All right, Leana, thank you very much. Who are we giving the tickets to? I think let's do the time what Vicky, you've got the tickets?
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is this great price you have to see Muriel's word in the musical this vip so get great tickets, lavish dinner and an overnight stay a boutique city hotel. Well done, thank you so much. All right, that's for your deisicated niece. Mura's Wedding, the musical now playing at Her Majesty's Theater for a strictly limited run. Don't miss out Melbourne book now at.
Speaker 1: Ticktech, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Seems right that on International Happy Day, Pats finally wins the chance to go and meet Brian Adams. Tonight in interviewing for the show five o'clock Send the vibes on the time way stuff for International Happy Day, make a movie Happy Sorry, looking at my notes here, I've got okay, make a movie happy, I've got dude, where's my smile? Yeah, okay, dude, where's my smile? There will be cake instead of there will be blood.
Speaker 3: Different movie with Daniel d Lewis.
Speaker 2: That's a cake maker. There will be cake. Reservoir. Puppies. What's cutter? What's cutter than puppies? Piggyback Mountain? Very different movie. Who doesn't love a piggyback? I'd like to see a remaker. Broke Back Mountain. Piggyback Mountain. This the two guys giving each other piggybacks lovely. Marley Lives for Ever?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like that. That's such a sad movie.
Speaker 2: Oh it's too sad. Yeah, Marley Lives Forever. And Tickle Fight Club. That's all the tickles. You don't tell very so that's an that creepy unk earlier, that phone call twenty minutes ago. All right, what have you got hello?
Speaker 6: Bad boys becomes good boy.
Speaker 2: You're about to collapse.
Speaker 6: Bad boys become good boys. My first entry is good boys good boys too.
Speaker 2: Card Come on, you've broken through the bottom of the barrel. Now, come on, I know you're not well.
Speaker 6: Bliss bliss bang bang kiss, kiss, bang bang bliss move.
Speaker 2: No, these are not good, mate, I don't like seeing.
Speaker 6: You like this, Mary McGuire, Jerry maguire.
Speaker 2: All right, texting us yours on oh four seven five three one O four three. Let's just move on, but tend that last bit never happened, all right, make a movie happy. That's today's time. Where to texting your happy movies on O four seven five O three one O four.
Speaker 3: Three, Piggyback Mountain, Let's end strong.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold four point three.
Speaker 3: About tonight, No, I'm going to be tonight.
Speaker 2: Patsy is still grinning from finding out earlier on.
Speaker 3: The show that she's won the big prize.
Speaker 2: Rightly, so she's off to interview for the show Brian Adams tonight. She just said to Jack and I that she's going to ask him if he could take a photo of her like his French girls.
Speaker 4: Why not if you have his camera on hand?
Speaker 3: I'm sure security camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah for you? All right? Then today's that word time waste on International Happy Day is make a movie happy? You ready? Ready forget kill Bill? Tickle Bill? It's all right Silver Alex Thrill Bill. I don't Bill Ones coming fur Silver plus Tickling Private, Ryan silver Bed and Croydon Weld. I like what you did last summer is so slight, Darren, Sorry Darren, you did well done, Darren, gold Blossom jat there for I like what you did last summer Cape Cheer, very different movie. Amanda and Rosebud well done. Alive hard, I'm alive like.
Speaker 6: Yep, not even that happy.
Speaker 3: Bronce taken then returned.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean happy ending Gold.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't need to say that. Julian Morabin. Four weddings and a profeterole sure gold Gold for the use of the word profitterole at the end there, Jeremy and mitcham the Green Smile, Silvil, Plastic, Smart, aliciare well done, good Will Hugging Gold, Billy and Port Melbourne, well done. Ten things I Love about you?
Speaker 6: Too easy, Silver, too easy?
Speaker 2: Too easy? Why are they going to work hard? They don't win anything? Too easy, listen to the King? Too easy, work hard on my subjects, Cuddle Bill instead of kill Bill. I had too many kill Bill Ones today. All right, Julian Mrabin, word on, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: One sleep to go for the AFL Footy is back tomorrow and very excited to announce that coming in making his debut on the show. It's not really his debut, but his new role. We've signed him up. We have Shane Crawford. He's going to be our new AFL guy on the show, coming in on the show every week and he starts tomorrow morning at eight.
Speaker 6: Now as a coincidence that you've become best chums with him over the last few weeks and now on the show.
Speaker 2: Four months, I've been rigorously auditioning him, okay, holding us over his head, so he has He's come good. He's past the testing and he starts tomorrow as our proper AFL guy. If you know what crawl'site, there'd be some AFL chat, but there also be some other whatever's fizzing around his head. He came out for He came out to see me last night to chat about something else which we can't talk about yet. They're going to be doing with him right and another person and my wife gave him our leftover tea to take home like he was a kid going off for the day.
Speaker 6: Remember when your friend would come over, or you would go over to a friend's house and their parents would make sure that you're eating enough.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife hadn't seen Crawf since he's got out the jungle, and he's lost like a lot of weight by ten or twelve k and he looks really good, you honestly, but my wife was worried that he looked a bit too thin. So ken and God, to be honest, there's a really old dry mankey Lasagna.
Speaker 3: And I said to him, as how walks back to his car.
Speaker 2: Mate is really dry that don't worry about you know, sending anyone. Yeah, I said, don't worry if you don't eat that. You know it's pretty rough.
Speaker 6: So do you watch him from the window then to see if he puts in your neighbors being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're driving around bay side you think it's roadkill. It's my life's leftover, leftover la.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Today another chance you'd win holiday for a song. All you listening out for is men at works down Under. When you hear it between now and five call him. Today's trip is a piano cruise for two to Kangaroo Island. I didn't know this, but I found out earlier that on Kangaroo Island they've got kangaroos that are only native to the island and they're super friendly. Really yep, because other kangaroos, they can actually ask you up.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 2: Notice that they with their feet, they can stomach apart they can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know they're fierce.
Speaker 6: These ones are so friendly and you get to take one each home on the three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the price. You get your own complimentary kangaroo when you go to Kangaroo Island. So what a great thing to win only on Gold one oh four point three The.
Speaker 1: Christian who Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we say good luck.
Speaker 4: Won't need it, No, you won't.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, do you know what that's the wrong word?
Speaker 2: Enjoy?
Speaker 5: I will, honestly, I'll save it every I don't know what my response will be like when I first meet him.
Speaker 6: So you got full professional interview Brian Adams today. You've got three albums? There is that too many?
Speaker 2: I mean I need to ask how many is three too many?
Speaker 3: You can't turn up with stuff.
Speaker 2: To be signed. They hate that? Oh do they?
Speaker 6: You're not a fan in the interaction you're.
Speaker 3: In, you're representing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm crossing the line between professional and crazy fan lady, Now.
Speaker 2: What I would do? Can I suggest you take those along the vinyl? It's a talking point. He goes, Oh, wow, I remember that he's about Then suddenly you thrust a pen in his face and just go sign it, or you get this and then see what happens. Have you thought about the actual interview itself?
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 2: I've been before when you meet an idol, right and you get it's intimidy. Oh, totally takes a while to actually and this is for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I'll have to ask him something about music and Shina Light, his new his new single.
Speaker 2: That would be really interesting to not play any of that tomorrow, so we're not playing I.
Speaker 5: Want to ask him everything except for music, to be honest. I want to ask him about his foundation, about his photography, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's foundation for his skin. I wouldn't bring out him.
Speaker 2: He's very touchy about it.
Speaker 4: He's vaganism.
Speaker 2: He should be great. And what time We're not playing that tomorrow? Well, what'd you before to cress or mung beans.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite stop digital less l R camera.
Speaker 5: I don't want to ask him the questions that every other journalist there tonight will be asking.
Speaker 4: He's got to be sick of hearing the same question.
Speaker 2: So you're going big on veganism and his camera.
Speaker 5: Work and maybe his foundation and foundation Soldier photography that he's done of the veterans, which is that is a very very good course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good cause. Okay, tune into My Morning at five past six to hear the big interview. Sorry, that's not fair. Five to six Tyler Today's show Piggyback Mountain. We're back tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three