Speaker 1: I heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I heart app. Double thumbs up. This is where we go around the team. Share are things that we're enjoying at the moment, our recommendations. Share what you're enjoying at MO as well. Might be a book, might be a movie or TV show. Text me oh four seven five three one oh four three, Patsy, you've got You've brought stuff in. It's show and down.
Speaker 2: It's show until day.
Speaker 3: I have found the most would have to be the most sought after item at Anko and kmart slash Target, because of course you can get Ancho at Target now and that is the very sought after dip teak candle dupe all looks just like a dick dip. Gotta be careful how I say that dip teak candle and these you cannot get.
Speaker 2: These were sold out online out.
Speaker 1: In the brand is so expensive.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, love smell, how gorgeous. So this is kmart stup. This is the white one white ceramic.
Speaker 5: Is the biggest candle I've seen that they need for the Vatican.
Speaker 1: That would last the year, several Sunday masses.
Speaker 2: It's a double wickut an elephant's leg.
Speaker 1: It's a worldout system picking it up so like a dumbbell.
Speaker 4: Like a you could have lifted with one hand.
Speaker 1: Down his foot paths. Will I put that in your house as a doorstop in the garden.
Speaker 2: On my coffee table in front.
Speaker 4: It goes in the good room.
Speaker 3: And I was so thrilled, And I may when I went to Kmart the other day, I may have said to the lady, because they're never on the shelves, so they've also got a green one and a pink one, lots of those, but never the white ones that look like the true dipp teek. So I may have said to her, would you mind popping out the back and having a look in the storeroom And.
Speaker 1: She did, oh, well, if you did that look like that. It wasn't an offer, it was actually a command. There I sat death threat, you get what you mind? Get out there now, just and if you can't find one, make one.
Speaker 4: If I one, don't come back. Yeah, anyway, they just come in.
Speaker 2: She had like two. She said, they've only sent us too, And I said, do you.
Speaker 1: Mind if so, there's no point you recommending this. You've got them, Yeah, I have got and you've got Australia's candle.
Speaker 4: And also no one else can get no one else can get them.
Speaker 3: They will restop, but every time they put them on the shelf, they just like they do.
Speaker 2: They're beautiful. They're only eight in bucks. That'll last your.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, now, that is right, because normally there are about four or five times that the actual things, and a fraction of that as well.
Speaker 2: But I love it. I think it's so pretty. I'm not even game to burn it.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point is beautiful.
Speaker 2: It just looks good and you leave them anyway, So that's the dep.
Speaker 1: Get rid of all the smell from the chickens you got out of the backyard and that chicken coopy yours.
Speaker 3: It's got a four and a half out of five rating on the came up website and lots of reviews, lots of positive reviews, because.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of time that has a review of flipping candle.
Speaker 4: The other thing for.
Speaker 3: Me this week we did talk about it earlier in the show is Billy Eilish and her three D.
Speaker 2: Movie with James Cameron.
Speaker 3: Still at the cinemas and absolutely brilliant. You will feel like you're at.
Speaker 2: The Hit Me Hard and Soft tour sitting in the arena.
Speaker 1: It's just brilliant, incredible. It sounded Partsy was talking about it. Pantsy Underdaughnter went to see it twice last weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just great and we were.
Speaker 1: Such a good mum doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it was so enjoyable. We actually went to the concert. Was like being there again, and it's like.
Speaker 1: You know when you and the Three D Glasses are better now, it's.
Speaker 2: So much better now.
Speaker 3: In fact, the love God my husband there, I'm still on the end of the kitchen bench.
Speaker 1: She goes, she left with them. I think you have to return you.
Speaker 2: Pay for them. They're like, yeah, and we're only.
Speaker 4: Paying a dollar. I think that's like a rental situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really sure it is. I don't think you just I don't think you're meantally what are you going to do with them?
Speaker 4: As well?
Speaker 1: Three D Glasses? What are you watching at the moment? You're watching a TV that show that you about in the eighties V it's not.
Speaker 4: Even too D.
Speaker 2: Last night, Malana's coming out in like July, and I think there's going to be a three d V.
Speaker 3: I said, we'll hold on to them for they're.
Speaker 1: They're in the good room, holding onto them.
Speaker 2: Hold on there, stolen in the junk draw with everything else.
Speaker 1: That means people locally we are trying to watch that movie now this weekend won't have the glasses. We're sure that horrible blurry thing. If you haven't got the glasses strike drunko Vision. Two TV shows for me, both bizarrely real life stories. The first one is Steve Coogan's first ever big drama on Netflix. He's done quite a few movies and obviously best known for creating one of the greatest comic to characters ever, Alan Partridge, which is still funny now. Steve Warner BAFTA last week Oh Wow Yeah, presented by a brilliant comedian Greg Davis. You've ever seen the task? Last Star of That Anyways? In his first ever big Netflix drama, Star of actually called Legends. It's a six part drama that is outstanding. It's a real nice story in the nineties about how just quite undertrained customers officers had to go and infiltrate the UK's biggest heroin game. And it's a real story if he had three weeks, this grumpy Northern copper to train them up, who'd been an undercover agent for twenty years, and he had to train low ranking customs officers to go undercover in very the country's biggest heroine was becoming a major rising problem in the nineties and increase the number of addicts as well, and so they're trying to sort of lessen its impact. This is the real life story of these people with three weeks training who had to go undercover. False Legends which is why you know, which is someone's false identity, which is why it's called Legends. Six parts is brilliant. It is so watchable. I don't know, there's sometimes when you know this really happened, it adds, I don't know it legitimate literally to me to it, it's brilliant, really really really good. And the other one that I came in Monday recommend to you Rio that I watched in one sitting and my daughter Ruby was watching this show. I said, what is this? Because this is number one at the moment in the world. Should I marry a murderer? And I didn't want to watch it because the ridiculous title, So I sat down for five minutes and she was only about ten minutes into the first episode. We ended up watching all three episodes back to back. Real life, barely believable, True story in Scotland. Well the title says it all, but you're watching and you're thinking, Okay, this is one thing, and then midway through the second episode it takes a sharp turn. And then the third episode. I woke up the next morning I still was like thinking about it, googling it, going that is the most insane story. And it goes to show, no matter how good drama writers are, real life always creates the best drama.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: You watched the first episode, you write and you think this couldn't get any crazier. I'm so satisfied. And in the second episode it gets more insane. But the third one I just watched the third one yesterday. I had to go for a walk.
Speaker 1: Now, you like know there's so many twists. Yes, a helicopter. She's meant to testify.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. It's crazy. It is. I've never been gripped by a show in that in a lot long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will do it in one or two sittings. It's it's in mesmerizing story. It's the only way I can describe it is captivating and insane, incredible, incredibly brave girl to go through all of that, but just an insane story. It's a wild wildest watch of the year is that it's called Should I Marry a Murderer? The title actually lives up to what the story is about as well. So those are my two recommendations. Legends and Should I Marry a Murderer? You can find both of those on Netflix Rio. What is your double thumbs up?
Speaker 5: I'm loving Bad Company on ABC at the moment. It's Kitty Flanagan's new show.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love her.
Speaker 5: She's on some sort of run obviously Fisk because this is really good massive overseas as well.
Speaker 4: This honestly seems like.
Speaker 5: Uh yes, she's definitely having a renaissance. And this Bad Company feels like almost like the next It feels like you're watching Fisk, but just set in a sort of different setting. It's her and Ann Edmonds, who is hilarious and has been due a sort of big breakout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is very good, so funny.
Speaker 5: It's set in a old rundown theater and Edmonds plays Margie. This character who's a very pretentious sort of artsy egomaniac.
Speaker 4: And then Kitty Flanagan comes in.
Speaker 5: To try to save the theater as this robot corporate CEO and it is so funny, laughing constantly. A lot of great new young Aussie comedians coming through as well, like Cam James, Will Gibb. It's so great to see like a really genuinely funny Aussie show. So if you like Fisk, if you like Utopia, you will love Bad Company.
Speaker 1: And where can they find that?
Speaker 4: Real Abc on ABC iView as well.