Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This podcast is for women who want to take ownership of their lives, live unapologetically, and are ready to turn their biggest dreams into their reality. If you're ready to be armed with the tools that will inspire to take bold action, feel confident within yourself, and conquer your goals, then you've come to the right place. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson. I'm a lawyer turned entrepreneur, co founder of Naked Harvest Supplements, and social media personality with a community of over three hundred thousand. I grew up believing I had to pursue the safe option and fit into a mold others had created for me. But then I entered my corporate law job and I realized that settling for a reality that didn't set my soul on fire was something I was not prepared to do. I want to more, and I have a feeling you do too. Join me and special guests weekly as we get down to the nitty gritty on all things health, mastering your mindset, creating lasting habits, thriving in your career and relationships, plus so much more, and together we'll gain the knowledge and perspective to pursue our wildest dreams and kick fear to the curb. Well, what are you waiting for? Let's rise and conquer. Hey guys, and welcome to another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcast. Today, I'm in conversation with Rachelle Fox, who is a renowned meditation teacher, traveling entrepreneur, and co founder of mind Spot Meditation Retreats. Meditation became the source that saved her life, freeing her from years of PTSD depression and anxiety, and after experiencing the powerful benefits of her practice herself, she felt colled to share it with others. Since twenty sixteen, she has been on a mission to make meditation cool, relatable, and practical. Rachel and her fiance Chris founded the company Mindspo, which you may be familiar with on Instagram. Mindspo offers online meditation classes as well as meditation retreats and self love retreats at the Mindspo Mansion in Bali. Rachell says her life is the manifestation of her dreams and stands by the notion that you create your own reality. In our chat, we get down to the many benefits of meditation and just exactly how you can implement the practice into your life. We also chat about all things self love and how Rochelle took the leap to starting her dream company and setting her life up in BALI. I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did. PS Before we get in to the interfew, I just wanted to let you guys know that after my chat with Rachelle, I actually took the Mindspo Meditation course where you learn the Mindspo meditation formula, which is a mantra meditation. And before the course, I did do meditation, and I've done it for quite a few years. But oh my gosh, guys, this course is life changing and just this practice of mantra meditation, it just has been transformative for me personally, and so I just wanted to share it with you guys, And so I asked Rochelle if I could have a code for the RNC FAM So, if you guys want to try mind Spo the meditation course, Rachelle has given us a twenty percent off code which I will put a link in the show notes, but use Rise and Meditate for twenty percent off. Oh my god, guys. I cannot recommend the course enough. I have been doing the Mantra meditation and it's amazing. Specifically, if you haven't done meditating but you want to try it, this course goes through step by step and really teaches you. Or if you've previously tried meditation and you don't feel like it's worked, I highly recommend this course. It was awesome. I just I can't get over it anyway. Okay, enough of that. This has been a very long intro. Let's get into the episode. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of the Rise and Conker Podcast. I'm sitting here today with the inspirational and amazing Rachelle Fox. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yay, hello girl. I'm in the house with the dogs.
Speaker 1: So we're currently at my house. Rachelle lovely luckily came over to me because she's currently out the Gold Coast just for a little bit. So it was awesome. We got to connect in person and she's met the puppies and she's a bit obsessed.
Speaker 3: I'm totally obsessed with the dogs, also obsessed with the manifestation goals house. I remember this being on your vision board and I'm currently sitting in your vision.
Speaker 2: Board, which here it is amazing.
Speaker 1: It looks like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm totally cheering. I literally love seeing people's realities come to life.
Speaker 2: So thanks. You's pretty rad.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get into all the fun questions, something that I am asking all my guests is what season they're in, And I won't explain it because you know exactly what I mean. So what season are you currently in? Rush?
Speaker 3: I am currently in the chillionaire season, so I'm on the vibration that fuck all the money in the world if you don't have chill when you get there. So I'm just zending out. I'm in Australia right now on holidays. I've just come off a really big hustle twenty nineteen. By the time this podcast comes back up, I'll probably be a little bit more on my grind. But yeah, I've just been in a complete zen relaxation, soaking life up, having the best time kind of season.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Well, let's get straight into that. So I saw that on your interest the story and your intention was twenty twenty was professional chillionaire, which is like less doing and more being. Yes, can you tell us a little bit more about why you want this intention right now and what kind of things and changes you're making to implement your chillionaire lifestyle.
Speaker 3: So I want this intention right now, and I'm going for a chillionair energy. Just because I had a really intense twenty nineteen. I think you know, any female entrepreneur that's on the grind can appreciate that we go through these seasons that I kind of NonStop all about the hustle, and I was realizing that I was working really hard, but I was very much out of alignment. And I keep saying this, you know, f all the money in the world if you don't have chill when you get there. Because I'm a meditation teacher, and I had this realization that I was working so hard towards all my dreams and just kind of going at a pace that didn't feel sustainable and also didn't really feel in alignment with my true values. I'm someone that really wants to enjoy the moment. I want to be completely here and present. Yes, I have goals and things that I want to achieve, but at the same time, like the journey is the destination, and I just really want to like relish in the journey.
Speaker 2: Enjoy every single moment.
Speaker 3: And that's something that I'm really putting as a priority right now, just being super mindful, super present, you know, taking every day as it's comes, and just like creating my own reality but with a more intentional and clear mindset. And one of the ways that I'm doing that is I'm just being really really clear on what I want to say yes too and when I want to say no to, and realizing that time is precious. It's so precious, and I just really want to make sure that if I'm putting my energy towards something, then it's like a hell yes.
Speaker 2: And that's something that I'm really doing at the moment.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love what you said at the start when you're saying you talked about the word pace and something that I was actually talking to my friend about the other day is sometimes when we're in this hustle mode, it can kind of feel like we're on this treadmill and we're inclining, like we're upping the speed, and when you're in that hush mode, it can kind of feel like you don't want to pull it down because you're in this like fast motion and you've got momentum and things are happening, and it can feel really hard to like jump off the treadmill, if that makes sense. So I love what you said about really kind of being intentional because we really do need to jump off because we can't always be on this treadmill running one hundred miles now because we're just going to burn out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think something I'm really passionate personally at the moment is business without burnout. Like I want the success, but I don't want the burnout. Actually bought that domain name the other day because I was obsessed with it so much. I'm like, yeah, girl, that is a business idea because I'm so passionate right now about just teaching people to have a business, you know, to create this. You know, one of my taglines is I create my own reality. You create your own reality. That's something that I'm really big on. The manifestation and law of attraction, that's something that I'm super passionate about. And I just really realize that although I want all this success, at the same time, like I just want to enjoy life, like, oh my gosh, I'm and I think it's so easy with things like Instagram and stuff to get on this like comparison Bandwagon, where we're comparing first yes, do this, and just comparing our life to everyone else's online, and I just at the end of the day, it comes down to like how are you feeling? And how do you want to feel? And that's something I ask myself all the time. I'm like, how do you really want to feel? No, Rachelle, how do you really want to feel? And if I'm going for something and you have a goal and I'm going all out, if it's not going to actually give me the feeling that I want, which is like peace and ease, and it's just going to create more to dos and stress and anxiety or pressure, then I'm like, why why am I going for that? Like what are my true values? Like how do I really want to exist on this earth?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So we went war right a head and got into it. So I just realized, obviously I've done the intro, but can you explain in your own words who Rochelle Fox is?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, well, Rochelle Fox is an energy. That's how I like to describe it.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: But for me, firstly, what I do I guess is I'm a meditation teacher. I'm the co founder of a company called Mindspo, which we're all about teaching meditation to millennials and as many people as possible, making meditation cool, relatable and fun.
Speaker 2: A bit of a digital nomad.
Speaker 3: I currently live in Bali, Indonesia, have a big house there called the Mindspet Mansion where we run Mindspet retreats and have lots of influencers and cool creators and stuff come and stay with us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of a multifaceted entrepreneur, I guess, but my passion in life is really meditation and self love, personal development, mindfulness, manifestation, law retraction, all that jazz my jam.
Speaker 1: Very much so. And that's I followed Rachel literally back in the day. And you've done so many things, like I hope.
Speaker 3: I wouldchoose like a dtail, always been a slashy Wow, I'm a libra.
Speaker 2: Can you tell indecisive? Af nobe?
Speaker 1: You've done so many things, but definitely what has attracted me to your content and to stay is definitely your law of traction and meditation. So let's get into Mindspo. So you teach meditation, and it's obviously something you were so passionate about. So let's go back to the beginning. What compelled you to start meditating in the first place, and then why did you feel compelled to bring this in a more of a you know, to more people and to teach people.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So I basically was diagnosed with PTSD postmat ex stress disorder from childhood abuse and events in my past. In my early twenties, I had really bad depression, anxiety, panic attacks, the whole attack kin kaboodle name a mental health struggle, and I was probably going through it bolimia disordered eating.
Speaker 2: Binge eating.
Speaker 3: I was just really really messed up in my early twenties, and I had been through most of my schooling.
Speaker 2: But I was really good at wearing a mask.
Speaker 3: I was like the professional mask where where you look at me and you'd be like, yeah, she's totally fine, you know, like are you okay? Day? I was the girl that needed to be asked are you okay? Because inside I was really cracking. So I found meditation and it saved my life. It literally saved my whole entire life. It completely changed who I was, and it made me realize that I'm not actually my thoughts the thoughts are just things, and I could observe them, and I used to have I always used the line to my students, don't be your brain's bitch.
Speaker 2: I was my brain's biggest bitch.
Speaker 3: I was believing every single negative thought in my head, every single you know, criticism, every single little voice. And I was always tearing myself down and I was filled with self doubt and fear, and meditation just taught me how to observe that voice. It taught me how to just like look at it and realize that that's not actually me. And when I had this you know, transformation through meditation, I was like, oh my god, how did other people not know about this? At the time, I was a DJ and a presenter and an instagrammer back in the day when it was just starting out, and I was in the entertainment industry. I was working for Today FM well, doing like radio presenting. I used to be the girl in the pit with the mic, grabbing all the sound bites from the celebrities, and I'd go to all these fancy events in Sydney and then I would walk away and I would be, you know, at a cocktail party with all these like people swaming around and they'll be talking about things and this and that, and I'd be like, oh my god, have you heard about this thing called meditation. It's freaking amazing. So last week, like a month ago, I was having panic attacks and I learned this thing, and like now I'm totally saying and people would just look at me being like, this girl is batshit crazy.
Speaker 2: And I was just so passionate about it. I was so excited about it.
Speaker 3: And it took me a while, but I meditated for I think I was mentating for two three years before I became.
Speaker 2: No longer than that, actually got way longer.
Speaker 3: My timelines were always distored it in my head, but I was meditating for quiet. I need to write it down one day. Actually, I was meditating for quite a few years before I decided to become a teacher. I studied, went and got my certification, became a meditation teacher.
Speaker 2: Also did my yoga teacher training.
Speaker 3: I quit my DJing duo, I quit, you know, presenting all that sort of stuff. I still up my Instagram going, and I decided I was going to become a meditation teacher. I had no idea in the world how I was going to make it work. You know, back in the day when I was DJing, I said goodbye to you know, a really solid income doing that.
Speaker 2: That was very easy as well.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I just went all balls in on meditation teaching and then I created mindspo and mind Spore was really just me. When I learned meditation, I learned through a thousand dollar course and although it was the best money I ever spent, I still say this to this day, and back then I literally spent like the last one thousand dollars, like the only one thousand dollars I had in my bank. I wasn't rolling in it back then by any means, and I spent that on this course and it saved my life. And I just realized that, you know, this was before like Headspace and all those different things that came out, Like it was just you know, when meditation just wasn't as popular back then, and I wanted to create a course for people to make it accessible and cool and relatable to our generation. And that's when we created the Mindset Meditation Course, which is now transformed into the Mindset Meditation Method. We have an online course with me as your teacher, teaching you how to meditate and it's not just like an apple you jump on and listen to a voice. Like I go into really explaining you know, what is meditation, what are your thoughts, getting into the nitty gritty, really helping people with the mental side of meditation, and just going deep on it because I feel like it's something that so many people.
Speaker 2: May have tried.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've tried meditation, or you've heard of meditation and you've decided, oh, I can't meditate.
Speaker 2: I have too many thoughts or I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they don't see the benefit straight away, so they give up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have too much time.
Speaker 3: And a lot of that I think these days is because people actually haven't got a teacher. It's like you go to the gym and you try and squat and you're like, oh, yeah, I suck at that. It's like if you've got yourself a personal trainer, if you invest it in it, in it and you actually learn, then you would have a transformation. And that's really what mindspoe is. It's a it's like going that step further. Yeah, So it's really what we teach is you can do it anytime, anywhere. It's a twenty two men practice with three steps visualization, the mindsept meditation, and then a gratitude practice at the end.
Speaker 2: So it's like habit stacking as well.
Speaker 3: And it's a system that we've created and it's really you know, you go through the whole entire course and then you have this twenty two minute method that you can learn, and you connect with all these meditators from around the world that are doing our method.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I actually, like I've always known about mind Spow and always loved what you speak about everything like that, and I didn't realize just what you said about that sort of stackable habit yeah thing or whatever you called it, habit stacking.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's really.
Speaker 1: Cool, and I wondered what the difference was, and that's that's really cool to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I think for us it's like mind Spow. The core of mindspot at the moment is like it's an online meditation course and we also have a digital self love course and we're all about like online education for people. But for me, I just I really wanted to make meditation easy and I wanted to get everyone to just understand and like have it done in like the best way possible. So it's just not something that you try and never do again. It's something that you actually make. And I one of the biggest things about our course is teaching people how to make it a habit, because, as I always say, like I can teach you the most amazing thing in the world, the most life changing skill, like George, you could teach you something that was like incredible. But if I don't get up and apply it, if I don't take action, if I don't do that thing, then it's worth nothing. And I always say, like, I'm not passionate about teaching meditation. That's not actually my passion. I'm passionate about creating meditators because how you're going to make a change in your mindset, how you're going to make a shift in your life, How are you going to create your own reality. How you're going to actually like see that mental transformation and get out of that funk, get released from that anxiety, that depression, that PTC, whatever is going on. You have to become a meditator. It's not someone that just meditates once or twice, like you. You have to become a meditator. You have to embody that thing, change that mindset, shift that belief and make it part of your life.
Speaker 1: I love that. And so let's go into kind of the benefits of meditation. So I do a meditation practice every single morning.
Speaker 2: I know I've seen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, girl, and I've been doing that for Yeah, a couple of you is like dabbling. Like to be honest, I'd love to be way more consistent. I probably do it three or four more.
Speaker 2: I can help you with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was actually thinking, yeah, we'll talk about this aften and then I can definitely notice a difference in my day when I meditate and when I don't. But can you tell the audience what are the actual benefits of meditation?
Speaker 3: There are so many this could be a podcast in itself. I snapshott the topics.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: I think when it comes to meditation, benefits vary from person to person, depending on what's going on for me personally.
Speaker 2: I just become my own best friend.
Speaker 3: And I think that is like I always say, like, don't be a brain's bitch. Become your brain's bestie. And it's like I actually just you learn to be with yourself, You learn how to manage yourself, you learn how to like love yourself, and just like hang out with yourself without that you know, overthinking, you know voice like going on. That's one of the biggest benefits for me. There's a massive difference between the rehell that meditates and doesn't meditate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I notice what you just said about the voice, Like I have this like nasty bitch voice. Oh yeah, that inn in my head all day if I don't meditate, Like I've noticed so much, how much more nasty I am to myself about like everything, every little thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, meditation is like turning that volume down. And that's one of the most amazing things. And that's why I get so excited about women specifically learning meditation, because they're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, Like the inner bitch is like shut up. I'm like, yes, that's a thing. She she doesn't actually always have to be on the show. It's awareness.
Speaker 3: You realize that that voice is just a voice, it's not actually you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Other benefits for me. I sleep better, I'm calmer. I don't have panic attacks anymore. I used to have chronic panic attack disorder. I'm more kinder to myself in all aspects.
Speaker 2: Of my life. I have a better relationship.
Speaker 3: I fight less with my partner now, fiance, better sex, definitely better sex, and I meditate more mindful and intentional. Gosh, so many things. I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 1: No, that that's one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And so where can people find out more about mind spow Like, we have lots of talkets to talk about. I just want to make sure I don't forget this. Where can people find more about mindspirit.
Speaker 3: So www dot mindspo dot com. We're also at mindspo on Instagram and YouTube. We spoke like post lots of inspiring content on YouTube as well and compilations. But also I just want to say on this podcast, if you're interested in meditation all, we have a completely free Mindfulness masterclass, which is basically like a free mini course.
Speaker 2: It's pretty amazing. Gives you an introduction to meditation.
Speaker 3: It's me with your teacher as your teacher, and I teach you about how to be in the present moment. And that's one of the huge, gosh huge benefits. I didn't mention about meditation. It's just learning how to be here, learning how to be now, like learning how to just really being in this moment, how to be present, how to just find the joy in the I have this new quote, find the joy in the journey, just like find the joy in the everyday moment and every day life. It's like my new tagline, find the joy in the journey.
Speaker 1: Love it amazing, and I'll make sure I put all that in the show notes.
Speaker 2: A course, so check that out.
Speaker 1: It's a freebee amazing. Okay. So something like I said that I get really attracted with your content is definitely your mindset, Like you just are such a high vibe person and in person it's exact same like on your Instagram. I can watch your stories, consume your content, everything and I'm just instantly raised. And even in person you can tell you're such a high vib person, which is amazing. We thank you, no worries. And then so something I want to talk about is your approach to mindset, setting, attentions and journaling. I'm a big journalist, which has only been recent actually, yeah, I've noticed life changing. Do you journal? And if you do, I know you do. Let's be honest. If you journal, can you let us know some prompts that usually ask yourself that you know, set some intentions and something that listeners could also use.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a really big one that is actually from my new course enough and it's something that it's a question that I journal probably once a month, but I've actually been asking myself this like on the weekly at the moment, which is kind of a scary question to ask. It's actually the question that changed my life and it stopped me being, you know, going and doing all my djaing and presenting and all that stuff and led me to become a meditation teacher. And it's knowing what I now know, what would I do differently? And the trick is when you ask yourself this question, it's not about regret. It's about taking everything to ground zero, imagining you could start out from the top, start like redesign your whole entire life with all the knowledge that you have now, with all the wisdom, with all the harm moments that you've had, take everything to ground zero without emotion. This is a very important part for females without emotion, because I know when we ask ourselves these questions, it's like, oh my god, there's so many things that could just take it without emotion and ask yourself, like, knowing what I now know, what would I do differently? And when you find the answer to that. It's like, if it's something that you would change, or something that you would shift, or something that you would alter, you ask yourself the question, Okay, how could I do that? And how fast? Like how can I make that change? How can I make that shift? The most amazing thing about this question when you're talking about intentions, is it really we're making choices all the time in our life. Life is continually made out of choices. But quite often in life we're scared to reevaluate our choices.
Speaker 2: We're scared to you know, turn around and say.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually I made the wrong choice there, or hey, I'd like to realign things, or actually looking at my life right now, like you made a huge choice, you were doing all your law and everything, you turned around and go, hang on a second, I've got a whole other thing that I want to do. This is like, there's actually something that I'm so much more passion about. I want to empower women. I want to do this thing. I want to you know, follow this opportunity that I have. I want to go all in. And that's why this question for me is such a powerful one because it's like asking you to become aware, like knowing what you now know, Like, what would you do differently? How would you change? How would you shift your life? And try and do it from a place where you're not scared, where you're not emotional, where anything is possible. And that's where I like to have this law of attraction abundance mindset, where it's like all doors are open, infinite doors, infinite opportunities, like go all in, like have some fun with it, be creative and be limitless with your thinking and limitless beyond. I do this new thing recently me and Soul. I actually mentioned this to anyone. So this might sound a bit weird, but I'm not going to mention what entrepreneur it is. But my partner, my fiance and I we sort of role playing, pretend we're not us, and then we pretend to be these other entrepreneurs that we find really inspiring.
Speaker 2: And you have a really cool mindset.
Speaker 3: And we have business meetings where I wear glasses and what I do is I use the glasses as a trigger. So when I put on the glasses, I become this person, and when Soul puts on his watch, he becomes this guy. And I ask myself these journaling questions and stuff, and I do it from a really non emotional place, pretending to be someone else, looking at my life from an observer perspective, which is really for me. I've been meditating for ten years, so I'm able to kind of observe myself without being myself, which is really fun. And yeah, so that's something that like, just like when I'm trying to say with that, it's like, look at your life without limits, look at yourself from like a third party perspective. Ask yourself, what would you do? What would you change? You know, what, what do you actually want out of your life?
Speaker 1: I love that and that's so powerful.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. Yeah, I'm going to use that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I asked that, like oh my girls and my retreats, and then it's in my new course. I got so many girls that are doing the course being like, ah that question.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, you're making some changes, babe. It's a really beautiful one.
Speaker 3: And hey, sometimes the best thing you are just it's not always about changing, it's not.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I ask myself that question.
Speaker 3: I ask myself that the other day I'd be like I'd be right here in crumbin sitting eaten. I was eating Cabri Kara milk, and I was like, I would not change anything right now. And I was about to watch the Tailor Swift documentary. I'm like, this is great and that's amazing. Well, you last yourself enough if you realize.
Speaker 2: That you're in alignment, and when you're in alignment, it's like, oh, that's amazing. Ah, that feels so good.
Speaker 1: So you were just chatting about law of attraction. Yeah, and so let's get into this. So this is obviously something that you have been using for a lot of your twenties. Now, how did you first kind of learn about this and get into it? And then how do you I guess it's a hard question of how to use it every single day, but how do you sort of use it to change your mindset? Cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, So how I got into it basically spiritual awakening in my early twenties, got into meditation. I think when you get into that, you sort of start That's what happened to me to get into everything and it's like, oh wow, like there's this thing called the law of attraction. You start with the secret and then it kind of snowballs. So yeah, that's how I kind of got into it.
Speaker 2: How do I use it? Every single day?
Speaker 3: I have what I would say installed abundance or installed law of attraction manifest mindsets in the sense that I just sort of function from a place where I use this. It's like my mantra, like I believe that I create my own reality and that is the truth because I'm doing things that are completely you know, not designed off by anyone else, like on my rogue, doing my thing, and I've proven that to myself.
Speaker 1: I am a little bit ro no, but it's amazing. And sorry, sorry to interrupt me, because some people I feel like they're like, what do you mean you create your own reality? Like what does that actually mean?
Speaker 3: It means that I am just designing, manifesting, creating, building my own version of what I want my life to be. You know, I'm sort of molding it into like how I want to live my life intentionally, how I want to think, how I want to feel, and just being savage about that honestly.
Speaker 1: And do you think some people kind of have difficulties with this because they have that limiting belief of it's almost like they don't have the choice, Like they're kind of like, what do you mean, how do you get to pick things like that it's luck or if it just happens, like what do you say to that person?
Speaker 3: Okay, so one thing I would say going on from the fact that like my whole mantra with icraatemmor reality, when you start working with this, you have what you have to fundamentally realize is that your beliefs actually are the things that are creating your reality. Yeah, it's what you believe, it's what you perceive because at the end of the day, like life is just like you are perceiving life through your own lens. So for me with that, it's like when people say like, oh, how are you doing that, I'm like, well, you've got.
Speaker 2: To get your belief systems right.
Speaker 3: You've got to like go and do the work on your belief systems, your core beliefs, like go off. You're limiting beliefs like all the things that aren't serving you so you can get more in alignment to you know, how you actually want to live your life, because your beliefs are having such a huge impact on your life, and so many people don't even realize that they're holding onto these negative belief systems and that they're like changing everything for them like people will have it I'm not enough belief system, and that will be basically just feeding every single thing in their life because anything that happens, they just constantly think that I'm not enough, I'm not worthy of this, so they're just like rejecting it. They're not in alignment for what they actually want. So it's really about doing massive self work and personal development work. And hey, anyone listening to this, like, this is my job. So I've been very lucky that I've had to like I've had to, like in order to teach this stuff, I've had to live this stuff. And it's not like I was. You know, this is I came from a really dark place with this. This has been years and years of work getting to like a better mindset, and hey, I still have my days where I feel like shit and things aren't going that well. But I think the difference between where I used to be and where I am now is I have the tools and I just, you know, I realized that, you know, I'm human and I will also stuff up.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And something that I loved is last year you wrote this post, this Instagram post where you talked about top ten moments of twenty nineteen, and the last one you listed was letting go of your I'm not enough story. So you've done the work. Can we go a little bit deeper into this and explore it a little bit more in regards to how did you conquer self doubt in twenty nineteen? What lessons are you now using from that to bring into twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of not just been I guess at twenty nineteen conquering I think what really happened in twenty nineteen and why that was on that post. Of all the things that I did and was like probably for me, the biggest, one of the biggest personal ones was in twenty nineteen. A little backstory, I went all in and we got this huge house in Bali called the mindsbo Mansion where we run our retreats and we host influences, and we moved from Australia when we were not from Australia actually we were traveling around the world, and then we settled in Bali and I just kind of started this whole entire thing that I didn't think was going to be possible and made all these I guess, big moves, and the thing that really happened. Was I realized in making you know, all the moves, having all those achievements, doing all that work, creating all these things, doing all these retreats, creating these two programs, you know, redoing our meditation program, creating my digital self love program, I was like, WHOA, Like the girl I was like even three years ago couldn't do this.
Speaker 2: Like it was like I had done all the work on myself.
Speaker 3: And then I had this one year where I literally just went all in and I just didn't even any point of doubt that I had. I just didn't listen. I just kept going and going and going for it, and it just like all unfolded. And that was I sat back at the end of the year. I was like, wow, Like, honestly, the girl I was, you know, seven ten years ago, like would literally be crying on the floor and a panic attack, like honestly thought she was going to kill herself. Like was in such a dark place. I just never thought that any of this would be possible. And now I'm coaching girls and like running these self love retreats and having all these you know, beautiful transformations, and you're showing people that it's possible and that was this huge thing where I realized that that little voice saying I'm not enough, like, actually, she's wrong. That's the crazy thing. I could prove that she's wrong. Where the voice would come up and be like, listen, bitch, look at all the shit that I just did. Like if I thought I wasn't enough, if I actually wasn't enough, if I was what you were saying that I am, that I wouldn't have been able to do all this, Like the proof is in the pudding. I just went all in and it was kind of like, rather than just mentally believing and doing that mental work, I physically went and did it. And then there was this huge realization at the end of the year and that's yeah, well when I sort of created this program because I was like, I've let oh that story. Don't get me wrong, though, it was a cool belief, and for me, it's like she pops up every now and then that I'm not enough story. There'll be moments, you know, it's not like.
Speaker 2: The golden mindset, you know, it's no, not like that, No, of course not.
Speaker 3: It's like and I have these moments, but the difference is now that I have I'm strong enough in my proof that I'm like, no, like, you know, look at this, and I talk back to myself all the time, you know, I have these moments of doubt and I'm like, you know, I think a lot of it comes from, you know, with me with not good enough.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, you know, well, but why are you deserving in this? I'm like, why not? Why can't I do this?
Speaker 3: Why can't I be the one to you know, create this for myself? You know what makes everyone else so special? You know, like, you know, why can't I just believe in myself up enough? And that's been really really beautiful, and I think that, like at the end of the day with it, it's.
Speaker 2: Just a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Like that's the thing you have to realize. It's like I had this realization with that whole entire thing. It's like, it's just a story. And now I've rewritten the story. And it's like such a beautiful thing to rewrite your own story and see it through a different lens.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So when this podcast goes live, it would have already been out that tomorrow, Like the first episode of season two is how to Rewrite Your Story. I growing up like I had all these stories that I had given myself that really capped my potential. And so I have spent the last couple of years doing a lot of stuff development and rewriting these stories. And I think it's once you do one, it gets almost easier. And I think also once you have awareness that it is just a story, it is.
Speaker 3: A story, and you call it out like I constantly my brain and brain, I'm like, ah, story, yes, I'm not enough story, Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh this story.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, butt story at the beach. I'm just like, oh, butt story, Gonna shut that up now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Or like oh, bloated story.
Speaker 3: Like these are all just things that were like hanging onto and when you.
Speaker 1: Do actually rewrite them, like you realize how much power you actually have.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like when you rewrite the story, you take the power back.
Speaker 3: It's like the thing with stories, it's like you're feeding a story is kind of like feed into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 3: Belief system like I like to think about like this, do you remember neopets or tama got cheesy? Like I like to think of like belief systems are like neopets or tamagotchies, in your brain that you were like feeding. Yeah, and if you keep feeding them, they get healthy, and then they get bigger and they take over, and then they start like living and taking up this huge amount of rent in your space the point where they like you get a headache because they're so big, and it's this this big, fat, bulbous neopat.
Speaker 2: Sitting sitting in your head. You're like, oh my god, why is this thing like taking over? It's like, well, you've been feeding this thing. You've been backing it up and leaning into it.
Speaker 3: And that's why, like last year I said, like I stopped feeding that because I was like, look at this, this is it's not true.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 3: And that's why I always say to people just go like I know, cliche, rosh, but go fearlessly for your dreams. Because the thing is when you start getting uncomfortable, when you get in the discomfort zone. Yeah, it's like all magic happens outside your comfort zone. And when you get there and you start going for it, people.
Speaker 2: Are like you then have proof.
Speaker 3: So you're like, wow, there's like I made a change, I did that thing, and there's just such a magic in that. So that's why I'm always like fearlessly. Just take the risk, go do the thing you know, make that call, whatever it is, do it now.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Naked Harvest Supplements. I'm sure most of you know who Naked Harvest is, but if you are new here, Naked Harvest is the all natural supplement company I co founded with my brother. Naked Harvest started because I personally had a really bad experience where I found out a supplement that I was taking had ingredients that were not disclosed on the label, and even though it said it was natural, it wasn't. As someone who is so conscious about what I put in my body because of previous health issues, this made me so upset. So I teamed up with my big brother, Cooper, who is also very health conscious. He is gluten free and dairy intolerant, and we built from the ground up a company that really cares about what we put in our supplements, and also we've stripped it back to only have the most necessary and best ingredients. I know we are all going through a hard time right now with everything happening in the world, and that's why n H really wants to support you. We have planned live community workouts more healthy recipes to our blog, and we will be continuously adding more content to an nhhfit community page, just so we can really support the n hage game. Also, I just wanted to say we really appreciate your support as NH is a small business, And don't forget my podcast. Fam get a special discount which is Rise and Conquer fifteen for fifteen percent off. I'll put the link in the show notes. Otherwise, head straight to Naked Harvest Supplements dot com or follow us on Instagram at Naked Harvest Supplements. All right, guys, let's get straight back into the episode. Once you get rid of one story, it gives you the power and you can start look at the other stories and really kind of go into it. But I want to talk more about your new course, Enough, which is I think by the time this is line, it will be our so we'll have all the links and all that sort of stuff, But tell us more about what actually this is perfect.
Speaker 3: So Enough is my brand new baby, and it's really sort of a course inspired by the I Am Not good Enough story, which was my biggest self love limiting belief.
Speaker 2: So a little bit of background story.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen, in BALI at this thing called the mindspur Mansion that we have. I basically ran all these self love retreats. My self Love retreats are these deep healing retreats. There may be still spots for this year. I'm not sure by the time this podcast comes out, but they're essentially these deep healing retreats where women come from all over the world and they come to let go and just work through their shit and just to really focus on their self love and their personal development. And I did these retreats and they're all about ceremonies and a lot of workshops and learning meditation, which is a huge part of the week, and going on all these different adventures and experiences. And I was doing these retreats and I, you know, had over one hundred women do these retreats. And at the end of each retreat, I would have, you know, several of the women come up to me and crab me and say, Rachelle, you can't ever stop doing this.
Speaker 2: This is the best week of my life.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's humbling, so humbling to hear something like that. And I just knew that I had to make that retreat into a digital program. So Essentially it is my self Love Retreat's gone digital, and it is really sort of what I I'm always scratching my own itch with what we've created with MINDSPO, and it's really just like what I wish I had when I was like at my lowest with like all my mindset stuff. Even after I'd learned meditation, it had changed so much, but there were these belief systems that I hadn't sort of learned about yet or hadn't recognized, and these core beliefs that I just didn't know that we're there. So like I was feeling so much better because of you know, meditation and like the awareness of my thoughts, but then I had all these belief systems and lack stories. So it's really a very comprehensive program. It's a six week course, but you can do it at your own pace. And we go through self awareness, getting like super self aware about like who you are as a person, understanding just who you are, like literally like who are you? And getting clear on that you know your personality, you know, starting with some meditation stuff. Two, we go all into all my empower stuff, so all my teachings, you know, teaching you.
Speaker 2: How to like let go of comparison.
Speaker 3: You're comparing yourself to everyone else online and that mindset learning how to be a cheerleader for other women and you're realizing that their strength and sisterhood and celebration of other people's success, you know, just going into like all these beautiful teachings. That's the second part. Then we go into detoxing, which isn't anything to do with.
Speaker 2: Diets, it's no.
Speaker 3: The detoxing section is really exciting, and this is all journaling as well, So it's a video course as well as audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it to you're gonna adure it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's all videos, really bite sized videos as well as journaling and presentations and audios.
Speaker 2: It's the whole get kaboodle and yoga flows as well.
Speaker 3: And then yes, so then they go into detoxing and that's just like environment like detoxing or social media like on following every like all those people that like are not like actually inspiring you. Like I say, like when you're on Instagram, it's kind of like your feed is actually feeding you. It's like you go on Instagram and it's like an all you can eat buffet that you consume and then you walk away. Sometimes you're like, oh my god, I feel so shit, and it's like, well, yeah, because you just went on this all you can eat buffet scrolling on in infinity feeds, like just taking in everyone's shit, and you walk away feeling depleted and maybe you don't actually have people that inspire you on there, so just you know, detoxing your environment all this different stuff.
Speaker 2: That's the detoxing section.
Speaker 3: And then we have a letting Go module and Beliefs module, which is all about like understanding this core belief like you know, going into your story, rewriting a story, rewriting all the things that I've been holding you back, you know, doing major work on your belief systems and your values. And then yeah, letting it go with a letting go ceremony and just like learning how to let go, learning how to you know, let go of different things that are holding you back, and just a whole lot of work around this.
Speaker 2: It's a huge course and amazing.
Speaker 3: The last one's all about creation, so all about manifestation, creating your own real you know, getting excited. There's lots of different tools and techniques I teach on it. Meditations and yeah, heaps of stuff. It's a just honestly, if I'm really real, it was the biggest thing I've ever produced in my life, to the point where my fiance and partner, so he's also the co founder of Minds, but he walked away and he's like, Rachelle, you did not tell me how big this thing is. I'm like, I just want women to get this course and be like I've got everything I need.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's so needed though, Yeah, it's so needed. And so me and Rachelle have been talking for was before this podcast.
Speaker 3: I know, George's like, oh, we should probably record the podcast like stuff.
Speaker 1: But something we were talking about is like, my message is very much about empowering women to believe they can be enough and they can go after what they want. And that can sound so simple, but that for me kept me small for so long.
Speaker 2: Deep work.
Speaker 1: It's yes, so deep, and it's so rooted. And me and Michell also talking about like some people are just not even aware that that's something they can change. It's almost like they just think that you know certain, and they can just never change that way.
Speaker 3: There's people I meet, students I meet that start a week retreat with me, and they're like, I was born not enough, I'm never going to be enough.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, girl, by the end of this week, you are going to be enough and more and you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have twelve soul sisters and you're going to rewrite your story and like it's crazy and it's so powerful what the mind can do.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's it. It's like realizing how powerful your mind can actually be. And so I wanted to ask you, do you have some advice? It can be just, you know, some quick advice of someone has a current limiting belief. It could be anything like maybe they don't think they're enough, or even a big thing I kind of see is like people don't think they're deserving of having what they want, Like where is this person meant to see? Start?
Speaker 3: I honestly, one of the things I always start with everyone is asking why. So, like, if you have something like I don't deserve X, why answer why?
Speaker 2: A answer why? Answer why?
Speaker 3: And generally, when you do that enough for yourself, you're going to find something that happened in your childhood. You're going to find something that you have heard somewhere, some conditioned perception that you've been holding onto some idea of reality, some sort of belief system that is just.
Speaker 2: Not really true.
Speaker 3: It's not really valid, but it's something that you've been holding as truth. The thing about belief systems is like, if you tell yourself something long enough, then you'll start believing it. That's why, like I'm the crazy girl that thinks I, you know, I'm law of attraction to all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Is like, that's my belief system.
Speaker 3: Like I live and breathe that, like I have taught myself, and yeah, like I have challenges with that sometimes and it's not I don't have a magic wand but it's you know, and there is action, you know. It's it's obviously I'm not you know, saying that, like, oh just think it. It's not the secret. You know. It goes deeper than that, Like there is action and you know, taking you know, steps towards what you want and being directional. But I think the main thing I would always say to anyone that's like, you know, starting off with the belief systems and stuff, is just start asking yourself questions, like start questioning your own mind, like have a healthy mistrust for the mind. And that's one of the things I love about meditation because it taught me. When I started doing it, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I can observe the thoughts and I'm not actually them. Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So I would sit there and I would listen, and meditation isn't about stopping your thoughts. Everyone always thinks this. It's about observing. And I would be like listening and observing, and I'd be like, oh wow, interesting, Wow, I can like I can listen to all this stuff, and I'd realize, like, hang on a second, that's just a voice.
Speaker 2: That's not me.
Speaker 3: Because if I'm here listening to the voice, watching the voice, then what's the voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah boom? You know, you go like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's the thing, and you realize that, hang on a second, like that actually isn't me.
Speaker 2: That belief system, that thought, like, that's just something that I'm entertaining.
Speaker 3: And sometimes when you repeat something enough, you know, you start to believe it.
Speaker 1: And so for example, let's say these people they have found the limitedly if they've done the question, they've done their journally and like something I'm pulling out of thin ears, like maybe the belief is I'm not smart enough. I don't deserve it. Because I'm not smart enough and they get down to something like that. So once I've kind of figured out, oh, this is the belief, it's not actually true that become aware, how do you sort of go from there?
Speaker 3: So start actioning it. So start saying something, what would make me smart enough? Like you know, like that's why I said, like what would make me good enough? Like start finding out like what is your perception of smart enough? Like start understanding what's smart enough is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like start getting like deep on that because I think at the end of the day, it's like, well, what is smart what's your definition?
Speaker 1: Gets to define that?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Who gets to define?
Speaker 1: Getting this from?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where are you exactly? So I think that's the first thing I would always say, like questioning and also then like for me, a huge part of it is just like giving it less energy, yeah, like not feeding it, and like changing your influences and your environment around you, so that like that self limiting belief isn't perpetuating.
Speaker 1: I love that, and thank you so much for sharing insight on that. So something I really wanted to sort of chat about. And I'm going to throw a curve ball at you so I can't remember the exact date or anything like that. Bit. So, me and Michelle both have short hair, and you cut your hair ages before me. And I remember seeing a post. So I was thinking about cutting my hair, and for a long time, I was like, oh, should I cut it? And I had like hair down below my nipples sort of thing, like long, luscious blonde hair, and that had been my hair for so long, and I kind of had an identity around it. Yeah, for sure. And then I started this new phase of my life. We moved to the coast, I started all these new things and lots was happening, and I had this like deep route. I was like, I want to cut my hair, like I just want to get rid of it. And then I remember seeing a post from Rachelle and she kind of explained this post I'm going to butcher so long ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I I love where this is going because this was a huge part of my nun Nu story, my hair attachment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she was just explaining that she had this attachment to her hair in regards to your story of and your identity beautiful. Yeah, and you had attached that to it, and then you cut your hair and you realize how much power that sort of had over you and you went through this whole journey. And I remember literally after seeing that post, I like went and cut my hair. Oh yeah, and I was like, oh my god, Like I knew like I was meant to see this, and it was like we were on the same level. So can you explain a little bit about that and how you had attached your physical appearance to your selfware.
Speaker 2: So little backstory, there's a beautiful story with this.
Speaker 3: Actually I actually cut my hair before my first ever All Girl's Female Self Love Retreat, so the retreat that's now the Digital program Enough. It was essentially I realized that I had this huge attachment to my hair and this sort of identity around mermaid, golden blonde, perfectly curled Kardashian luscious locks. Like I was just so into this idea of beauty being like long hair, and I hated my hair as always been thin and fine and naturally blonde and short. It just never grown and I just sort of had this like I had to have the hair, like I had had extensions my whole entire life, and I could not imagine myself without extensions, to the point where I would take my extensions out like old Rosh would take her extensions out if they could not put them in on the day because they were so wrecked for some reason with the glue.
Speaker 2: I would cancel my plans.
Speaker 3: To stay home like that were going out to stay home because I actually could not even bear to go out without my hair extensions.
Speaker 2: It was a full blown, like psychopathic attachment.
Speaker 3: And it was so deep rooted in just my concept of beauty and also just not even my concept of beauty of other people, but my concept of beauty of myself, of what I thought I had to be.
Speaker 2: I used to be a model and stuff.
Speaker 3: And I remember my back in the I had an agent tell me that like, oh, you'll get so much better work if your hair was thicker and longer, and because it's just really like they want you to be that beach girl, so you really need to have that's the beauty standard, that beach girl look. So I cut my hair and it was a Actually I do this thing in my life. I've done it before every single self love retreat I've ever done. It's called a massive act of self love. It's also my course, and it's essentially what I do is I constantly challenge myself to do massive acts of self love where I go and prove to myself by taking action that I'm changing at something. So another example of a massive act of self love, the first one ever was cutting my hair and I did it two days before my self love retreat, when I had sixteen women and I cried.
Speaker 2: I went home, was in Bali.
Speaker 3: I went home to my house and I was with my best friend Beth, and I remember I walked in and I just bawled my eyes out, and I was just like, this is pathetic, but I'm so like, I feel like I've just lost part of myself. I was God, it was such a it was It was so much more than my hair though. It was just I think for me years of you know, being in an industry where people tell you what you should look like, or you know, people telling you, you know, how you look better, or people just sort of putting pressure on how you look, you know. I went through a massive thing with that because I used to just do djaying and modeling and presenting. Everything was it was basically paid for what I look like. And then I went to be a meditation teacher and all I wanted I didn't get aishit about what I look.
Speaker 2: Like, and like, just like, listen to me, I want it to be about my mind.
Speaker 3: I have so many things to say, and I guess in some ways it was just like this rebellion, but it felt really heavy. Other things I've done, which are massive acts of self love is actually after my first ever self love retreatment, before my second one, I went through two years where I basically didn't talk to my dad and my stepmom. I had a really bad relationship with my parents, like super heavy, you know, basically disowned them for a year, wouldn't speak to them, cause my father a lot of pain.
Speaker 2: Dad, if you're watching this, I love you so much.
Speaker 3: And I just stopped speaking to them, and I did the self love retreat and I had two women on there that were a daughter and mother combination, and you know, I was going through all this stuff, you know, with these daughters and mothers and my retreats, and I realized that I can't teach about that stuff unless I've healed my stuff with my own parents. So massive acts of self love for me was, you know, healing my relationship with my parents, writing them a note, having a very very conscious, very very clear, very vulnerable conversation with them and making that change in that move because I realized that there was so much love that I wasn't experiencing for myself because I had so much pain with my family. So for me, I had this challenge of always doing these massive acts of self love and proving to myself that I can continue to show up and love myself and continue to unblock myself I love. And when if you do that, you unblock your energy like you cutting your hair. How liberating it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was like a new post.
Speaker 3: We're going to get all these girls cutting these their hair out of this podcast tag us let's make a.
Speaker 1: Hashtag no a bit for me. So it was such an empowering thing because I had grown up where I even remember little comments.
Speaker 2: I remember you with your long you were you and I had the same long hair energy, the.
Speaker 1: Same look too, and but I had this such a stick. I even remember growing up like little comments from either my brothers or like my dad saying about saying like you know, short hair wasn't girly, and like yeah, those sorts of things. This is yeah, this is how a girl should look, and this is how a girl should be and very much creating this mold of what I should be and I fed into that and I did that for years and then slowly, like one by one, I started recreating a life that was like so authentically me. And my hair was just another thing where I was like, and it's not to say that long hair isn't for me, and I will never have long hair or anything like that, but it was such an act in that moment because I had attached so much of my identity and so much of my self worth around my looks, and so to do something was like, yeah, a liberation, so empowering. And I just remember seeing your post and then just being like like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 2: Give me this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when you do stuff like that, when you let go, it's like what I call is like I always talk about like blocks, beliefs, breakthroughs, you know, and behaviors. This is the whole system I have about like how to let gold beliefs, and that's like a block. The hair is a block, yeah for me, not saying hey if you have long hair, not saying you cut your hair, like I say, no pair pressure, but for me, I had this like it was such a block, you know, and it was such a trigger for me.
Speaker 2: It was such a I would actually change.
Speaker 3: My mood depending on my hair, and I was like, girl, oh my god, there are so many more things that are way more important than that.
Speaker 2: You know, water, first world problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly true. Like you said, when you know it's starting to change your mood, like that's an indicator. And to be completely transparent, I'm thinking my eyelash extensions are like the next thing because I have attachment to them. Like when I don't have eyelash extensions, I'm like, oh my god, I look like a thumb. I'm not going on storege.
Speaker 2: Like I do.
Speaker 3: I did that one for three months last Yeah, I look feral and sorry, but I have such a attachments.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably gonna be the next thing.
Speaker 3: I did that for three months last year because I was so attached. Then I got them back on because I was like, I live in Bali Mascaris smudges. Yeah, like I'm not dealing with this humidity. But I think this is such a beautiful thing for your listeners, Like, ask yourself, you know, what are you attached to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is what can you do as a massive act of self love? After this podcast, because it's honestly one of the it's one of my favorite practices I teach it. It is so empowering and girls just do it and they're like, oh my god, I feel so free, and it's just like it's just kind of like a little challenge to yourself. And it's even like I do it sometimes, like sometimes when I'm on an Instagram, Like I love Instagram filters. Yeah, I think they're so much fun, right, I think they're really fun. But sometimes I'm just like these days, like this morning, I did it. Think I was like, you know what, I'm not gonna put a filter on, just out of purpose to not attach myself to that, to make sure that I'm constantly pushing it, you know, deleted face tune like years ago off my phone, you know, just little things like that. Like I think it's so important to just constantly ask yourself, you know, what are you attached to? What are you sort of relying on for self love? And because at the end of the day, like you're in a world creates your outer world, so it's really about the inside work and the outside stuff is all just like smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 1: And I think another thing is like realizing, like what are you doing for other people and because you think you have to do it to like fit in or be a certain way, or what do you actually enjoy doing and what do you actually like of yourself? Like now they have short hair. I'm like, it's really funny because I feel so much more myself and like authentically like this is me. It's really weird. And that's I love what you said about the filters because like a big thing for me on social media is I would jump on my story with Colsars. I would jump on with no makeup and no filters and show up and be like, look like, sometimes we get like trapped in this like warp where everything looks perfect and everybody looks perfect, and we have such a pressure to look and be a certain way. And when when you realize that that pressure is actually like that's you on.
Speaker 2: Yourself, it's self generated, which is nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like when you realize that that's actually your own pressure, Like I know, society like kind of starts it, but when you realize you have control of that, it is so liberating to actually take control and get to choose.
Speaker 3: People always talk about change when it comes to self love and mental health and all this stuff. I'm like, change starts with you at the end of the day, Like you want to change the world, like start with yourself, like stop focusing on complaining about what everyone else is doing, Like make the change with you first, and then you'll have a ripple effect.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Okay, so we have gone over time and as I can, so I want to do some really last questions, just have some good stuff. So what I want to ask you is, firstly, you say that you create your own reality, and you definitely do and it's so inspiring to watch. And so what is like your biggest tip for someone who wants to start creating their own reality?
Speaker 2: I would ask them how do you want to feel?
Speaker 3: And ask yourself how you really want to feel, not just like I want to feel successful, Like what is success to you?
Speaker 2: How does success feel?
Speaker 3: Unpacking that because I think, look, it's a huge thing.
Speaker 2: We're going into kra memory. How do you do that? Like it's a it's not a quick question. It's not a quick question.
Speaker 3: But I think the one thing that I would always ask people is just like asking yourself, like how you really, really really want to feel at the end of the day, and like what does that look like? And focus on the feeling and like focus on like how you can get to that feeling, and like like what practices, what routines, you know, what steps in your life can you do every single day to create that feeling, to create that energy that you want to feel if you want to feel successful. It's not just about being the most successful person like out there. It's about like actually having habits and tools and stuff that get you closer to that success that make you feel successful within your own day. It's not about the big wins, like it's about the small stuff too. It's about like I think so many peopleocus on like the huge steps, and it's like success at the end of the day is like I always have this quote that's on I made my partner, which is consistent action with conscious intention is a secret to success. And it's something that we painted and we wrote on our wall in Balley and we came up with that after reading consistent action with conscious intention is a secret to success. So it's like having consistent action with conscious intention to get to success. But success like creating your reality that's like whatever you want it to be, and like it's going to be a feeling.
Speaker 1: I love what you said then, And also something I think not many people did, and this was exactly me too, is define what success means for you, literally, not what society says sex.
Speaker 2: Wow, success means success.
Speaker 1: Sex, So sex means wow, success means and so for instance, so example of me, For a long time, I thought success was finishing my law degree, getting that job that the society puts on a platform and it says is a good job, cups for me and making money providing for my family. Like to me, that was success. And then going through it, I started questioning that belief and I was like, I don't feel very good every single day. I actually feel like crap or I don't feel very like passion or anything like that. And I started asking myself and redefining what does actually success means me? And what came up was this whole thing about living close to the ocean because the ocean makes me calm and I'm a naturally like quite anxious person and doing something I believed in that didn't feel hard. So like, yeah, all these attentions and these feelings exactly what you said and redefining it. And it's so funny how much my life literally warped and changed into this new thing that completely reflects that.
Speaker 2: Hope that makes sense, Yeah, I know it does. I love what you've done. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so last question, and something I asked all my guests is what is your main source of motivation and inspiration when you.
Speaker 3: Were lacking, when I was lacking, when you are lacking, oh oh, when I'm lacking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, we're feeling yourself.
Speaker 2: What do you do? This is going to sound so corny.
Speaker 3: I honestly, for me, my main inspiration is has been myself so much in the sense that, like, I think something that I've done a lot recently is I really really focus on how far like I've come in the sense of for me personally. But it sounds so corny because for me, it's like, honestly, when I'm down and out, I always just go back to myself and like.
Speaker 2: A journey myself, like how far I've come.
Speaker 3: I think maybe because I've been in I've been in such a dark place before, like I've been you know, super suicidal and stuff, and I always just really use my own like journey as my own inspiration because at the end of the day, I'm only ever running a race against myself.
Speaker 2: I don't really compare myself or put perceptions out on other people.
Speaker 3: But the other motivation that I have, that's just my biggest one, is having so much transformation in myself right. It has just shown me that this is possible for other people, and that inspires me beyond belief because mind spol is all about getting meditation out there to as many people as possible and making it cool and relatable and fun. And when I realize like what I've been able to do for myself, realizing that, like if I stay motivated, if I stay focused, if I stay in alignment to like what my mission is, that I'm actually going to be impacting like millions of people's lives, you know, potentially, that for me gets me so freaking fired up because like damn, like if you saw who I was like like at the beginning of like last decade, you just wouldn't believe who I am now. And I'm a completely different person and I just want to be able to facilitate that and other people. And that just gets me so riled up because I'm no different to anyone else out there, Like, you know, I'm not like.
Speaker 2: Some super special super saying human.
Speaker 3: Or anything like I'm just a girl that discovered some tools, that learned meditation, that then became a teacher that then got it out like I you can create a similar transformation within yourself. You've just got to apply yourself and you know, get on the right path and journey. And I think that's something I'm so inspired by and it's what's fueled so many of our like coming projects that we want to do, like are saying to you before, like we're now doing a meditation teacher certification and stuff, and like I just want to be able to get more people being able to get this message out there and to be able to facilitate that. So it sounds corny that it starts with me in the sense that what I've been able to do for myself, but then beyond that, knowing that I was being able to do that for myself, I'm like, wow, I'm so motivated because if I did this for me, then I could do help other people create this, Like I can help other people, you know, not be so anxious to depress and like not hate themselves. Like I can like literally pass this on and that like because I see that in my students and it blows my mind like some of the girls that have come on my retreats or like our past meditation students that the stuff I get, I just like it gives me goosebumps and it makes me so excited that, to be honest with you, when I first started, I was like, oh, wow, it works, you know enough story. Literally I was like I can't believe that. I don't know because it was my own transformation. But then teaching other people meditation and stuff, I was like, wow, like other people are having such a similar journey and transformation and that's just incredible and gets me out of bed every single day and excited.
Speaker 1: Amazing, that's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you so much being on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let the audience know where they can find you, and of course I'll leave it in the show notes.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm Rachelle Underscore Fox on Instagram. You can also find me at mindspow. It was our other instagram, So just at mindspo. But for any freebes and stuff from today, just wwww dot mindspo dot com. And I've also got my own personal website, Rachelle Fox dot com Todau. But we've got lots of freebes on the mindspow website with that meditation and masterclass I was talking about, as well as like a self love digital challenge and stuff, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Go check those out.
Speaker 3: Lots of freebies and fun links, and yeah, thank you so much for having me. I'm like, it's so nice to like sit down and have a check. We followed each other for quite yeah, so long, and yeah, I'm just like, it's so cool to also see you create your own reality and just go for it. And I'm honestly like, I just want to say, like on a serious girl, not it's really really cool to see you just being like so excited to like just go and empower other women out there to go create their dreams and do their own thing.
Speaker 2: Such a oh thank you, such a sick mission.
Speaker 3: We literally talk about missions before and like you're just yeah, it's really really cool to see.
Speaker 2: I should be very proud of yourself.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that, Rasha. I've always been so inspired and look up to you, so this has been awesome to connect and real person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Thank you so much, thanks for having me, Guys and that's a wrap on another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcast. I hope you got something valuable from it, and I want to say a big thank you for tuning in. I really really do appreciate it. If you're craving more than don't worry, I've got you sorted. We have our very own Rise and Conquer Community Facebook group where hundreds of like minded women joined to share in on stories, ask advice, and everything in between. I'd love for you to join us. Just search Rise and concor podcast Community or find the link in the show notes. And if you loved listening as much as I loved recording this episode, then please subscribe and leave a review. It really helps us out. And if you think of anyone who would benefit or enjoy this episode, please share it with them. You can also find more on Instagram at Risinconcor dot podcast and more from me your hosts at Georgie Stevenson. Once again, guys, thank you so much for tuning in. This is a totally independent podcast, so we really do appreciate every bit of support. Hope you guys have an amazing day or night whenever you're listening, and I'll talk to you soon Plea Jesuay Day, The
Speaker 3: Ja