Speaker 1: Hi us again.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So you might remember last week we gas lit Jenna. Yeah, our third wheel. Well, we're doing it again. We're gaslighting General all over again. Gaslight she has it coming, Let's be real, absolutely so. Do you guys remember back in episode twenty two, I think it was Jenna was away and we had nap pen fold from the edge ninety six to one filling in.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic.
Speaker 1: That's right. So she's back.
Speaker 3: Hi, Natalie, you just said that because I was in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate you.
Speaker 4: I've heard you make fun of my voice before when I haven't been on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I've never done that when.
Speaker 3: I heard it very deep.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Natalie's back. She's going to help us gaslight Jenna again. So like last time you were here, we're just gonna pretend that Jenna's away, even though she will be in the room at the time. Once we start the show, we're just going to talk as though she's not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and bless her, she's already set up her MacBook and her pan and a glass of water. She's ready to go, I know. So we're ROLLI intro and we'll gaslight Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, let's see how it goes.
Speaker 2: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 1: Hello on Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom on the Things that make more sense than the others.
Speaker 5: Hitch is traded in Gymnast One commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: That his performance on the pommel Horse India, Marcus, grow up.
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 5: You are a.
Speaker 1: Cheap tramp and a filthy liar. This is just still to play a couple of Mitchesdregon. We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 2: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish.
Speaker 1: Drap a lubi perfect now his MIXTUREI and yes we are yuys.
Speaker 2: How are we all good to be back?
Speaker 1: We're one man down this week.
Speaker 2: We are sadly producer Jenna Away today a.
Speaker 1: Third wheel grounds keeper Janney, she's bailed on us once again. I'm saying a question now, loyalty may die.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell me why. I think maybe some sort of fingernail thing surgery.
Speaker 1: All well, it's not a problem because a nat penfold from the edge ninety six. One is here again.
Speaker 3: Guys, love feeling when Jenna's not here.
Speaker 1: We dragged last time away.
Speaker 2: It's a different energy when she's not here, but it's really fill the void.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know what it's like to actually be here with Jenna in the studio.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's like your Voldemort and Harry Potter. Neither one can survive. What is it? Either one can live while the other survives.
Speaker 3: Only one can.
Speaker 2: Live exactly right. Anyway, It's great to have you here. People loved you last time too. Yeah it was people. People are like so great to have another female voice and dynamic was great. So I'm glad you and I got to sort of have that because we're shy. People were old friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not anymore again.
Speaker 2: I'm not anymore because I've moved to Gleeb finally.
Speaker 1: So, Mitch and Nat you went to the same high school, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. We went to Wallware High School. We probably were in the canteen line at some point together.
Speaker 3: Pushing each other for the last pack of nugget or the.
Speaker 2: Hash brown rolls. I'll tell you a lot by thyroid thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, I actually saw someone one it's a fatty in my grade and put a sausage roll like on a bread roll, like a bread rolls, but a sausage roll in it.
Speaker 3: That's pastry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's way too much. That doesn't sound like a good coin.
Speaker 3: Lead of sauce, just to not soak it up.
Speaker 2: You know when our token meal was a hash brown roll. In high school, we had a hash brown roll. So it's a white Baby's Delight, white bread roll, chicken sal and a hash brown.
Speaker 1: It's a hard Yeah, that sounds violent.
Speaker 2: Carbs on cars.
Speaker 1: It's like, remember when KFC did that burger where in lieu of buns they just had two bits of chicken as the bun.
Speaker 3: I'd rather band than the which the lettuce is the bread? Why burger about.
Speaker 2: Done that once and never again.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a very grilled thing. Even when you get the gluten free bread.
Speaker 2: It's like the low cup superbun. I'm I don't want a pancakes with going back.
Speaker 1: I've been gasolic again, Jenner two weeks. I started to get really uncomfortable with the.
Speaker 4: Shrieks that would focus when she was like right next to me, just literally squealing the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how those creeps that hide people in their basements to do it, because I can't handle you on that side of the room, screeching, having someone live on being in a.
Speaker 6: Room and you're ignored.
Speaker 2: Jenner.
Speaker 1: We know you're here, Jenna. It's great having you both. Actually you were away last time night was here.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 1: So anyone who's new here?
Speaker 8: We do?
Speaker 3: And is it just me?
Speaker 1: Each every week? And Nat you're going to be doing one? Jenny? Do you want to do one this week? To your mates?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Make it a home run?
Speaker 6: I would love to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it not much else going on? We may as well all do one. I'll think of something if it's your first time listening. And is it just me? Or as we like to call them, the gems, they're like the backbone of the show. It's something we've noticed, something we hate appreciate. Should I go first?
Speaker 1: It feels like it's been a while since you've gone first, So please entertain.
Speaker 2: Let's go all right? Here we are?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you not really understand how moisturizer works?
Speaker 3: Moisturizing your face?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well your body?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: No? Fact? No, no, that stays completely I've tried it before and it stays forever. I have moisturized down there, have you?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I would have at some point. Yeah, but I didn't notice anything untoward.
Speaker 2: Oh I did, and it just was like a wet fish.
Speaker 3: It just didn't Why did you do it? So it smell nice?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, it smells fine. Just was a bit dry and I was like, oh, that's some sorbollan and then it just stayed. I woke up. I'm like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Still damp to this day.
Speaker 2: No, I've sat out in the sun, got a loofer up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's not to understand. It just makes you less dry and scaly and fuck.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's the whole skincare routine. It's really popular right now and I have just started doing one now that I moved out. Hayden has always done one and swears by them, and I have never done it in my life.
Speaker 1: Some people take it really seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh, it looks like Buddy hocus Pocus, that film with all the witches in it. He's got like ointments and bubbles and hubbles. Yeah, and I'm like, he's got glass things with a little dropper in it and Yeah, that ship.
Speaker 1: I remember when I started using Proactive and I was like three steps. That sounds like a lot of time out of my day just for some skin care.
Speaker 2: I would kill to have three steps. I've got six. Now six steps?
Speaker 1: How did you end up with six bloody steps.
Speaker 2: I've got to do it in the shower, you cleanse get it. I do it myself. He does it, and then he goes, you've got to do it or you'll break out, And then I do break out. I think it's because of the high fat diet, but I was going to say maybe, but I do. You've got a tone, then you've got to moisturize. Then you've got to put the patch on it. And I've got the under eye cream because I got bags from working nights. Then you've got to moisturize. But the moisturizer never seems to dry. And I just think I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 4: I've literally just a recent gotten a skincare routine as well, and mine's probably.
Speaker 3: Five or six steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't quite understand what each step does. All I know is my face has improved so much. Like I've never had bad skin, but now like I'm telling people to touch my face all the time.
Speaker 2: Mitch, touch your face, you can if you are touch.
Speaker 3: COVID, but I don't have it.
Speaker 1: Am I going to smear your makeup?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was an improved He doesn't feel that different to my face.
Speaker 2: There's a constant scale.
Speaker 1: What do you like? Before?
Speaker 4: It was just a bit dry, just a little bit dry, and I had some mom.
Speaker 3: Some moum blackhead issues on my nose.
Speaker 2: Have you done those blackhead strips?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a little bit of beer.
Speaker 2: I love it. I've done one and black ones. Yeah, and accidentally that's it For an hour. I watched a MOVIEE. My nose is like Toot and Carmen in his body. It was a rock hard and it hurts so much. It latched on like a little fucking helmet crab. It was like pinched on it.
Speaker 1: What's the thing her crab?
Speaker 3: That's your penis with crabs.
Speaker 2: A helmet, that's the opposite. Any Way, you peel it off and then you get all the little worms coming out of the paws. That's the best feeling ever. But then you've got all these holes in your nose.
Speaker 1: Is there something that you're meant to use to close the holes. Again. That's the tone of shit, isn't it. I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I've heard once you get a black hair, that spot is always going to refill.
Speaker 3: You're always going to have a black head there. You just got to keep cleaning the mountain.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, My mama's taken me once to get a microdermabrasion micodermotion. Absolutely loved it. Those things when there's like science behind it, I back it. But a skincare routine morning and night. It's like brushing your teeth. You only need to do it once the morning.
Speaker 1: Once, brush your teeth once a day.
Speaker 6: You're discussing.
Speaker 1: At a pirate settling the high seas bleed.
Speaker 2: When you brush every day that I brush every morning.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad we're this far away. I don't want to smell your breath.
Speaker 1: So you brush your teeth in the morning, and then you come here and undoubtedly eat a lot during the day.
Speaker 2: It's thirteen, and then you crawl into.
Speaker 1: Bed alongside your loving boyfriend with foul breath. Is he ever said anything.
Speaker 2: So, partner, please, I want it to be ambiguous. He's never complied.
Speaker 1: I would have such an issue with that.
Speaker 2: Do you honestly all do it twice a day?
Speaker 4: I'm bad with flossing. I don't floss as much as I should, but twice a day.
Speaker 2: I can't floss. It's like fucking some sort of horror film in their blood everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's going on with your mouth, It's fine, it's clean.
Speaker 2: My mouth washed as well.
Speaker 6: Do you regularly go to the dentist?
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't been for about three years. It's not that bad, you reckon.
Speaker 4: I once knew someone that hadn't been since I was like a kid to like seventeen years or something.
Speaker 2: I don't have have cavities.
Speaker 3: How do you know? You just have gingeris? Because I like a massacre every time I brush your tea, I don't know what's worse.
Speaker 2: No, once I was brushing, a whole cat came off. I've got fine dental hygien I'm fainning. Look, I've got great teeth.
Speaker 1: But that's like my worst nightmare because I got a bloody a feeling it. I've got root canal and I haven't gotten a cat put on it. So I'm really worried that one day it's gonna like, you know, something wrong is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You've got two open holes in your body. Now, it's a sex joke.
Speaker 1: You know what they say about having to explain the joke.
Speaker 2: All right, who's going next?
Speaker 1: I'll go next, Let's do it here we go?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you check if people have been forwarding your Instagram posts to other people?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Privately? In the DM?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Insights? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So do you?
Speaker 1: Does everyone here have that ability? Jennat is your Instagram setup as a creator account?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: So if you go into settings and then account type, you can go between personal, business or creator account. I'm pretty sure it's business and creator. It gives you the option to view insights on your posts and it tells you how many people have liked, commented, and DMed your post to someone. And I reckon, there are more snakes in my Instagram followers than there are people actually commenting Half the time, there's more people talking shit about me privately than there are actually talking to me in the comment.
Speaker 6: How do you find this out?
Speaker 1: It's in the view insights button underneath every post if you've got it. If you're a business or creator account.
Speaker 3: It's motivational speaker.
Speaker 2: Who do you motivate.
Speaker 1: That would be that would probably be creator.
Speaker 2: So here we go. I'm on my Instagram. We just had Father's Day in Australia. Me, my beautiful, loving partner, she was in the photo with my dad and I hit view insights. Right. Four people have sent that to each other. Yeah, who wants to Now? That's not what a lovely photo?
Speaker 1: What do you think they're saying?
Speaker 2: Oh, I reckon, it's god, he looks fat here you reckon? Yeah, I didn't know he was gay. That would be one of them.
Speaker 1: See, clearly my years of therapy have been paying off because I now think all these people are forwarding these dms privately. But I don't have any evidence to suggest whether they're talking nice things or mean things, So I can just assume that they're saying nice things. Yeah, you're assuming the worst. And do you know how I think of it. Even if people are talking shit, I kind of appreciate being a source of shit talking for them, because I myself do enjoy a bit of shit talking about people's Instagram. And in fact, this this woman here to my left, our guest host Natalie. If you go through our instagram, d.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it's there.
Speaker 3: Incriminating person.
Speaker 1: It's one person that we both know. Not you guys don't have to worry. They're not a colleague. But there's this person we know and we just constantly hammer them because they're so cringe and it's like, I hate it. It's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 4: No, but it's my favorite account to follows, and I reckon. Everything they put up is just like the little arrow of being one.
Speaker 3: It's just either.
Speaker 4: Meteorized turning it to each other. Yeah, but I do the same thing. I'll look at my photos. I think it's gotten up to like six it or you know, somewhere thereabout, and I'm like, it's a selfie and I'm like, these motherfucker is a ripping on me one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But they should be sitting there going how gorgeous. Yeah, she's so beautiful. What a great post.
Speaker 1: I reckon. There's one hundred percent. Multiple people out there that hate watch our podcasts on our Instagram. They look at the videos and they just they shit, can they hate it? I reckon, But is that going to stop us from doing it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Never, So I'm just like, go forth, let him talk.
Speaker 2: As I just said, You've made me see the light.
Speaker 1: I just think, think about it. How much joy do you get from sometimes ship canning people's cringey posts. I'm happy to be the cringy person get the people back on because there's people that like our content as well. So it's you know, it evens out.
Speaker 2: You know what, We'll even say, go on and do it if it makes you feel better about yourself. Laugh for us, fat fucks.
Speaker 1: Don't give it lives. We're having fun.
Speaker 2: Amen. Oh I bet they're going to cringe it, and that's gonna do a really cringe. Is It just Me? Will make a video about it and we'll send it out.
Speaker 3: People can pay you at Why would mine be cringed?
Speaker 2: Well, we've all done really well.
Speaker 3: You you just spoke about your ginger vitis.
Speaker 4: And would lay moisturizer from fourteen years ago when you were experimenting as a child pulls the bone drive.
Speaker 3: We know why the moisturizer was down there. He's sick.
Speaker 7: You're listening to.
Speaker 5: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of midges.
Speaker 1: Go follow us at a couple of mitches on Ina and TikTok if you want. Also our guest hosts today, Nat Penfold, What are you at Nat pen Folds on Instagram. Pretty simple, yep, yep, go check her out. Forward some posts of people talk some ship. It'll be great.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for you to report back and let us know how many posts have been.
Speaker 3: For people are going to do it now just to pick film.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, go and forward a post because I actually want to see how many we can do.
Speaker 3: My most recent ones. I can tell him up.
Speaker 2: Should letting that jump in with an? It just me sure?
Speaker 1: I mean, Nat, would do you want to go first? Or you're going to have a scraag fight with Jenna to decide whose whose?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just me goes next?
Speaker 3: What would you like to do? Jenna?
Speaker 2: What do you want to do? So you know what you know? Bradley is going to go and whoever goes first, just that's what is going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's a alpha female first.
Speaker 2: Well there might be some dead silence, Jenna. Okay, we've been there before, all right, Bradley.
Speaker 7: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Forgot Jess?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 6: I said I'm not going first again?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Hairdressers always insult the last hairdresser you had?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Always yes, I don't know who cut this boxy box.
Speaker 6: Every single time.
Speaker 7: So I go to a hairdresser, they're like, oh, the one before you, they obviously didn't know.
Speaker 6: How to cut those layers. Now we have to wait till they grow out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got my work cut out for me.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: Where did you go last? How much did they charge you too?
Speaker 1: Steep, We've got a lot to get through.
Speaker 2: When a coffee or tea or water, they always.
Speaker 3: Off sparkling wine. Sparkling wine.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: You know what the worst parties are the place I go and I love been there for the last ten years, which I could tell you. I'm sure somebody sweaty intern doing a TVT course comes out shaking and sweaty. She puts the tea down. There's seventeen bloody micro hairs floating in the top. Oh yeah, take it back in the top of the tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never happened to me.
Speaker 2: Sure you go.
Speaker 1: I have had the bagging out situation happen though the last time I went to the hairdresser. The time before was not.
Speaker 3: I think it matters to the story.
Speaker 1: It does, No, no, no, it does, because then I went back the last time. That was when I went back to the unusual hairdresser and he bag it out. You see, it's actually very important to the narrative of Natalie. Anyway, I went to the hairdresser in the March or something, and I had a different what's your problem? I turned a microft I'm loud enough, sick of son't get his story. It's actually not that good.
Speaker 2: No, I'm interested.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be so ship now I can turn it bag.
Speaker 2: I turned it back on. That's right, fair, Sorry, Mitch, let.
Speaker 1: Him speak, guys, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: No, I'm fine, okay, So not the most recent time you went to the hairdresser the time before in March.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: So I went back to the hairdresser, and the reason that he was away in March was because he would be he'd been overseas and he was fucking self isolating. So I had to get some other rando to cut it, and they cut it way too short. And then I went back and my usual hairdresser, right, he's this middle aged Italian gay man called Francesco walk In, and he goes, oh my god, darling, what happened? What happened? Like that's how insulted he was by the other hairdresser that did.
Speaker 6: My hair and it's from the same salon, the same salon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably trained this person in March. Do you know what it's called?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: She asked the question.
Speaker 2: And I don't really like her, Na, No, No, I'm keeping her in. I want to see what she's got, you know what.
Speaker 4: Every morning because me and Jenna work the same hour as I gently bully her as a bit of a joke, like I'll take her phone off the hook and like dogs blow on it and.
Speaker 2: That's not funny.
Speaker 7: That's so You've been a dialing lifeline for me, saying you need to speak to someone.
Speaker 6: But after that, it's just like throwing at the phone.
Speaker 2: And she's getting an EPI pan putting it in the give.
Speaker 7: Will walk past me every morning and say, oh, you don't want anyone to call you.
Speaker 6: No, it's just because Nat threw it off my desk.
Speaker 3: My story was better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, that was not a good story.
Speaker 6: What what what's the story?
Speaker 2: You took her phone off the hook?
Speaker 1: Hectic prank, Nat, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thank you, Jennifer. That is just me. I now remember why we don't let you do them not though it was actually.
Speaker 1: A really very much.
Speaker 3: It was a good one.
Speaker 2: Well yours was cracked, was fine, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I just discussed I don't want to do one. Everyone's going to.
Speaker 2: It's got that power, would you like?
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys.
Speaker 2: Really, it's like the end of Survivor the last four.
Speaker 3: We all got along last time. Maybe Jenna's the trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Last time we did this dynamic, it was heaven.
Speaker 1: It was actually Mitchell. Do you remember back in episode four Jenna wasn't here. We didn't bicker once, we.
Speaker 2: Didn't fight at all. Shut up and the one moment you pretend you're not here, we go back to best friends.
Speaker 1: We got along swimming Lea during the opening when we were pretending she was invisible.
Speaker 2: The moment you speak, I want to slap him in the fucking fire. You I'll see, you're the root of the whole problem. I'm turning her mic off No. Six and Nat when you're ready, I feel free to take it away.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is this ad the most annoying ad going around on TV at the moment?
Speaker 1: Who is that behind those foster grants?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I saw this today every time the fucking mass singer is on because it's Danny minoguean.
Speaker 2: Ali Mynog's famed sister, of course, and.
Speaker 4: She's walking down strutting her stuff in these like Servo sonnies and then she turns around. But the worst fucking part of it, who's that behind those Foster Grants?
Speaker 3: Who the fox says Grant?
Speaker 1: She's Victorian. They speak posh there.
Speaker 2: But also it's not like a ray Ben or a Gucci like, who's that behind those Maui gems? There's nothing sexy about the brand.
Speaker 1: Behind those Billa bungs?
Speaker 2: Is that behind those are Roxies'?
Speaker 1: Is that behind those Lightning bults?
Speaker 3: Have anyone ever heard of Foster Grant her brand?
Speaker 2: No, it's a Specsator's exclusive. She also did the Kylie range.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true. You can get it at Chemi's warehouse, That's what the ad says. But yeah, I've seen that at a billion times. Never noticed that she says Grant like a posh person. All the Melbourne people they also say like plant and stuff like that. They say castle instead of.
Speaker 4: Castle assistent though. I feel like they'd say dance, but then they'll turn around and say Foster Grant.
Speaker 1: I think they say dance too half the time.
Speaker 3: Fucking pick where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: The agree. Also, that's her brand. And when your sister is Kylie Minogue, you've got to have something.
Speaker 3: Because Kylie lived in England, so now she is English.
Speaker 2: Well she's like English. You know, they've they've adopted her.
Speaker 1: Basically give her a chance, like to give you do you know anybody that you brought that up though? Because I had I was going to wait till later in the show, but I have some Danny Minogue audio also that I was going to play on the show.
Speaker 3: We may just do it now this podcast.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, should we call Foster Grant. I've got the number and see what they say on the voice. If they say, Hi, welcome to Foster Grant, then well then we'll okay.
Speaker 3: She doesn't quite sound the same when you say welcome to Foster Grant. He doesn't know it, does I reckon?
Speaker 1: You can still say it and not sound Bogan like, who's that behind those Foster Grants?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, true, Like it's fine. It's a be seductive and not disgusting.
Speaker 4: As well as while she's saying who's that behind those Foster grants? She drops the sonnies down to her nose.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 4: Hillary duffin Cinderella Story at the Musquerade ball and everyone's like, Oh, we didn't know that was her.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to do. I'm going to call Chemist Warehouse.
Speaker 1: Don't there a big client of our workplace. Don't be pissing them all.
Speaker 2: I'm going to piss them off. I spend a lot of.
Speaker 1: Calling Chemist Warehouse. All prescription and pharmacist inquiries.
Speaker 9: Please dar one for all general products inquiries, please doll two.
Speaker 2: Don't yell me dial two mm.
Speaker 3: They're very busy.
Speaker 2: And Naomi, how are you good?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That's good. Hey, Oh my god, I'm in a conundrum. I was watching The Must Sing last night on Channel ten and then I see this commercial after for Chemist ware House and Denny Denny Min I think your name is was on and it was for a sunglass brand that you sell. But I can't, for the life of me remember what it was called. Oh for Foster someone, Foster, Foster Brown, Foster Brown, m Man Parst the grant, that's it, Foster Grant. Yes, oh my god, sorry, yeah, you know that's all right, Oh my god, do you have it? How much of that? Do you have them in stock?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: We have so many doors.
Speaker 10: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: What do you know? Do you have them in store? Because I can come in.
Speaker 10: We do carry a range.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure if you have the exact one that you want, that's okay. I'll come in and sells it out. The foster grants twenty dollars, Oh my god, bargain all right, doubt Kylie. All right, thank you so much, Naomi. I appreciate it. No worries.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we chase trying to flog off foster grant that are twenty bucks as way out as a four million dollar pair of Gucci.
Speaker 2: Had twenty.
Speaker 3: Was it Foster Brown?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a foster. Tom Curry, Oh my god. Okay, I've ever got to the bottom of that.
Speaker 3: I know you speaking weird. You said Denny before as well?
Speaker 2: Who's Denny?
Speaker 3: Danny Minogue?
Speaker 2: Denny?
Speaker 3: I do know I'm hearing things.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, move on, Mitch. You had audio correct.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was a Dinny So I noticed watching the mask singer the other night after the Foster.
Speaker 2: She is a judge for International Listeners Denny's a judge on the mask sing it just everyone knows Kylie.
Speaker 3: Her sister Danny Minogue is a judge.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, So it's actually she's not a judge. Actually she's a guessing panelist and god, because they're not judging the talent, they're guessing who it is. So I was watching and I, actually, this is not me shit canning her. This is not me kicking Danny while she's down. I actually related to her because she, like me, is quite clearly no good at a fake laugh, but doing a pity laugh, because it was the most unconvincing laugh of ever heard.
Speaker 2: So you know, is it Ursula Carson?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Her, So she's great, but she told some joke that clearly wasn't that great.
Speaker 2: She's a comedian, that's what she does.
Speaker 1: Listen out for the moment that Danny did the most unconvincing fake laugh ever.
Speaker 2: Okay on national television. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 9: If we look at the facts, mister higgins first album, Sound of White, and then with the divorce and the you know, there's a lot of talk about that. One of her songs is called Cemetery. Yeah, that would sort of sum up marriage, wouldn't it.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, Messy Higgins.
Speaker 4: A stroke.
Speaker 2: Bat fell out of her army isolated?
Speaker 1: Can you that just the laugh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, has been in slow mode.
Speaker 1: Like that was so unconvincing. And I'm saying, you always get up me for not laughing at your doke. I did because I'm just not capable of a pity laugh.
Speaker 3: You know, when I laugh, I mean it.
Speaker 1: But I can't just be like and expect people to believe.
Speaker 2: Give us your best, gives your best, pity give it the punchline. Yeah, okay. And then I said, my balls were wet for a month. Oh no, you can't do it.
Speaker 3: Isn't that bad? I expected worse really compared to.
Speaker 2: Your channel your an okay? And then Nat said that you know she yeah it was great.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that sounds exactly like Jennet.
Speaker 2: Lais laugh not break out of hysterics, fake laugh Ready.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be the worst.
Speaker 1: Do you need a punchline?
Speaker 3: I need a punchline?
Speaker 2: Oh, for God's sake, my body, luis k And then I said, that's not spinach, that's a cat.
Speaker 1: You're actually laughing at you.
Speaker 3: That was actually funny. What would to give me a worse one?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, and then that's my mom did say to me, you know, pick your nose, pick your tares. Now you can't do it.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would nail the fake last give.
Speaker 2: Me something that's not funny. Actually say something horrific, okay, and I'll pretend it's world class stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: Why did the chicken cross the road? It didn't. I'm never gonna believe you ever again.
Speaker 3: Immediately bright red as well?
Speaker 2: Is it bright red? And it was when it went back pressure that's really up there.
Speaker 1: I'm now questioning everything because I usually think that your fake laugh is just the ha. But I'm like, oh, he's really laughing. You know, it's not fake when he sounds like he's in pain and he's choking a bit. But that's what that was. That's fake too.
Speaker 2: I can do it fake normal one like just a little little asthma severe asthma. As I said it, I was like, I love you in group now, but I can also do let me try, okay, say something jn.
Speaker 6: And then it turned into a drink bottle.
Speaker 2: That's a bit much with a crackle.
Speaker 1: Actually, a couple of weeks ago, Natalie, we were doing this TikTok challenge where you have to try and laugh without smiling. Go on, mit, you nailed this one too.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it. I want to see if you can do it, and I can do it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I reckon, I can really, I can't even fake laugh.
Speaker 1: Do film a selfie video on your phone just in case you nail it. It'll be great for so yeah, get it up. Everyone can forward it to each other and be like, yuh, come on, okay, sorry it's weeze and then smiled.
Speaker 8: I can do it.
Speaker 2: God, this is haunting my throat. Give it, give it, give it a good way. Come on, focus. No, she's not.
Speaker 7: Do it.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 1: We are losing control.
Speaker 2: We should go. We really shouldn't. I would go. You smiled before you even happening this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 2: Sounds that ready? All right, babe's dinner ready? Okay, No, I'll get out now.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it sounds like, mow the lawn. Just start her up with the with the cord they feeling?
Speaker 2: Could you? Oh my god? Well, what a what a wild show.
Speaker 1: Poor Danny. She was just being polite and doing a fake lave, not realizing she'd become a mockery on our show.
Speaker 2: That really is.
Speaker 1: I feel for her. I can't fake laugh.
Speaker 4: I can that now just be your like candle laughter for the show moving forward, we'll get a guest on and when something's really unfunny though, you just.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Danny does too. We make this joke. Me and I have this joke that Danny speaks in promo. So obviously, when you make a TV show, you've got to have obviously great moments from the episode that you snippe it like five second grabs to use to promote it right in the In the thirty second promo, Denny Minogue exclusively speaks in promo.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have a good guess. She'll just say something generic that she knows will make the promo.
Speaker 2: She's like them, so what will she say If she doesn't know who it is, She'll just say.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've never seen anything like this before.
Speaker 2: In normal Jack. You'll be like, I don't know who it is, Denny. Whoever it is, they're a big star.
Speaker 1: It's like someone will be really furious, Like one of the other judges will be like, oh, I think it's Jessman and the roniicers, she'll be like.
Speaker 6: Ah, no parent can afford to mith thin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like Danny. The key demographic isn't watching when it to attract eighteen year olds. What a great voice for TikTok Danny, Poor poor Danny.
Speaker 1: What time.
Speaker 2: We're back next week?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming on, thanks for having me. When they find you nap pen file on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do TikTok.
Speaker 2: No, why not?
Speaker 3: Just think that's not my thing?
Speaker 2: Why don't you crack it that you crack it? I haven't cracked it.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: Look when it first became a thing, I tried to do the savage dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have never hated the look of myself more. I never realized how bad it was a dancing.
Speaker 2: People in our private group want us to do what me particular, to do the wop dance.
Speaker 1: I don't support it.
Speaker 2: I don't support it either. We had more no votes than yes votes.
Speaker 4: I tried to do it actually last time I was drunk in front my boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he's penis went inverted, came like.
Speaker 3: You love this babe.
Speaker 2: Live audio Penis.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, a couple of mitches is where you can find it on TikTok. The WP challenge may or may not appear there. No, it's not going to be, but we'll catch you next week. Guys, thanks for listening once again.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, just me.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify. Welcome to A D. D reeth This is the secret segment on the end. If you've managed to listen this long, Oh, you've discovered the secret, don't tell anyone. We hope to trick everyone out of listening.
Speaker 2: This is like I can only imagine what Harry felt when he found the philosophers Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is the bit that we don't want anyone to know about because we go rogue and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you want Harry Potter? Recently? You've made four references at least to Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: This that was my first. No, I definitely want to each made the Harry Potter reference, and I just said I did make I remember I remember things, but I don't remember Jenna's middle name. I just can't remember key things. But I remember the fact that whole Crux is the name of the things in Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the black things in the sky birds in Hope?
Speaker 2: Potter?
Speaker 3: Fuck your you know, buck beak?
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean? I think it's dementors, not dementors. The most aussy thing ever?
Speaker 1: If you if you like, and do you know the name of our secret segment A to D brief? That means you know the answer to our answery question to get our Facebook Greek we have about idiots?
Speaker 2: Another one another question we have.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Out of curiosity because I want to know how people discovered the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our little survey monkey we've done. We don't want to get I hate a survey that.
Speaker 1: Hi everyone, I'm doing a Calf's assignment. Can you do my survey? Monkeys?
Speaker 2: About child care of im ship? Did we all do calves? Now we did? What do we have? We didn't call it calves? Did we communion? Family siding and culture? Did you do?
Speaker 3: Did I came first in the year?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: I reused my sister's year twelve? What's the big pip?
Speaker 2: Personal interest ninety five? What was your sister's pip that you use as your pit?
Speaker 3: Something to do?
Speaker 2: A sport?
Speaker 3: They should have known it wasn't. Yeah, right, fucking god.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just realized I didn't do cats. By the way, I just realized that last week I said I was going to call your school this week to try and get you in the news letter. Oh my god, yeah, bring up the bloody you got a hustle intro.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, also activated just I forgot to activate the last week and people were all, right, here we go, let's roll over.
Speaker 1: Come on, baby, you know you got to hustle, so Nat. This is how we promote the podcast is random methods like getting on Studio ten. For example, Mitch called the local paper last week, who, by the way, have not reached out.
Speaker 2: Now I have an update.
Speaker 3: Who consider of a local paper? By the way, mine back at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the park's local Forbes dish.
Speaker 1: Parks can't be in posed.
Speaker 2: What's the update Forbes hotest one hundred actors are not, they replied to me, And I've got a reply.
Speaker 1: Finally, I was seriously mad. I was like, I still haven't been approached about this fucking feature.
Speaker 2: She replied, right, hey, Mitch, no, I haven't forgotten about you. I hope you had a good weekend. I'm keen to potentially get some info about the podcast, et cetera in the Friday paper.
Speaker 1: Okay, very soon. You fucking haggled the front cover for both papers Tuesday and Friday, so she's already let us down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I asked for front page now and she could, she said she would. I hustle real hard.
Speaker 3: Tuesday and Friday, they're se like weird days to distribute papers.
Speaker 2: It's the parking local, for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Which one would be the peak? Friday?
Speaker 2: No Tuesday, because that's when they've had the most death And.
Speaker 1: Tuesdays when they report all the weekend crime.
Speaker 2: Sound all right to you? My reply, No, it doesn't. I asked for can do better than that? She said A picture would be great, and any info you have is perfect, and I'll chase up anything extra. Thank you so much. So I sent her a whole bunch. I sent her beautiful photos of us.
Speaker 1: Oh God, got you should have gotten approved from me? What the fuck did you think?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, I just said, hi, thank you so much for reaching back out. It does sound alright for me. However, I was expecting front page.
Speaker 3: It was normally the front page content of.
Speaker 1: This possum that saved a kid drowning in the local part and put some fucking tintle on a fire truck and got Thanner involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know the local possum used it's ringing tales, scoop about dimmy from the hat. He was dead On contact, I just said, hi, chrisy, we like front page. Here we go. I told her a bit about the podcast. I told her a bit about you, how you're a local boat and gate boy, as I'm sure she knows. And then I said, here's what's happening. The podcast is booming at the moment. I sent her some good photos and that's it. I love you. I don't know general approved the photos. What yes?
Speaker 1: Why was I not involved?
Speaker 2: Because I want I want you to have the moment, prize factor, the surprise factor.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's not a surprise. I made him do it.
Speaker 2: He called the paper. I'm your manager, exactly right. I'm getting it for you, and when it is printed, we'll bring it here. I don't know how I'm going to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to say. I need to be involved in the process so I can get a coffee.
Speaker 2: I have to get a mag part of High It Down or something from parks or whatever that works anyway you want to hustle now on my side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said to make up for because I own money, you know, got me in the paper to be seen. I said to make it up to him. I would call his old high school to try and get him in the newsletter, which I've just realized it's also your old high school. Maybe I can get Natalie in there.
Speaker 2: Who who do you think he should contact? I thought miss Moyman be home.
Speaker 3: They tried to fucking expel me. They're not going to put I'm the bigger challenge if you want that.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Through difficulties to greatness got to go.
Speaker 3: You've got to go through the office ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, okay, let's go through office ladies.
Speaker 3: Did you just call the school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it at four o'clock. I know, but they might be there. Woolaware High School. Now, I was school captain and graduating class of thirteen. Of course, I was also in Pip and the musical. I played Lewis. They turned my microphone off because I couldn't sing.
Speaker 5: Thank you for calling Willaware High School. Our office hours I seven thirty am to three point fifteen pm. What dial six for a student absence, or dial nine to leave a message.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, Please hold a moment.
Speaker 5: Please leave your student's full name the role. Just leave a full name contact number. This is a student a reason for leave.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lillian backsta Ton Solis seven A nine four three one six six. You left your wis in there. They're going to know I'm going primary. I was also a school captain graduating class what Adler.
Speaker 3: We definitely didn't go the same primary school.
Speaker 2: No, I was the one that was like Sylvania Heights Primary.
Speaker 10: Sure, good afternoon, Sylvania Heights Public School.
Speaker 1: Oh, Adam's Teresa Benson. I represent TPG Management. I wonder if it would be best to speak to about a potential newsletter feeder for a former student.
Speaker 2: I represent for a new newsletter.
Speaker 5: Yes, send it an email to the school with your details and we'll have to get that approved by the principle.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how do you remember Mitchell Churiy at all?
Speaker 8: Mitchell try?
Speaker 1: No, I don't really our school captain of two thousand.
Speaker 2: And six, All right, I wasn't here then, Oh, no.
Speaker 1: Trouble at all. Well, I just wanted to, you know, let the school know. I thought the community would appreciate to know that he's gone on to achieve wonderful things in the in the arts sector, you know, very successful as a broadcaster. So I just thought it might be worth an update.
Speaker 2: But wonderful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we would love to know.
Speaker 8: Okay, we'll send the email.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do what was the email?
Speaker 2: Sylvania? Ht Okay, hype and p.
Speaker 10: Dot school.
Speaker 2: At d et dot s W.
Speaker 5: Dot E d U dot au.
Speaker 1: Wow say that ten times in a real quickly. I dare you quite a tongue twist there, email on wonderful, Thank you so much, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: That was a better pitch that you've got to be one on one. You gotta put them in a quarter.
Speaker 3: I did not know address.
Speaker 1: I definitely missed a letter. At some point.
Speaker 3: She goes Sylvania and you just see him go.
Speaker 1: And dashed peopleward flash double hyphen semi colon for would slash ninety things.
Speaker 2: Then you're hyphen a dot fucking hell. Well, I think that's positive. That's all I got. Last on. I did send her send an email so that you could do that and you might get the news letter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've really shot myself in the foot by using an alias. Now have to make a new email oh, Benson Benson.
Speaker 3: To reason, may who is that someone in the UK?
Speaker 2: Oh? I want to get someone? Why don't we call my old gym?
Speaker 4: I just se no, we've never had a mid did one class and then canceled his membership.
Speaker 2: We know the one I still pay because I'm so guilty a month gym. Yeah, you canceled. I actually need that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what my gym texts me if I don't go, Oh yeah, mine like, Oh, you haven't been all week?
Speaker 3: You're all right, it's just lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fine before this text me.
Speaker 3: I'm very sh about it myself.
Speaker 2: I actually think we can do that. Hold that that could be fun for you to call my gym like and cancel it for me.
Speaker 1: Why have you been putting it off this whole time?
Speaker 2: Because I literally just haven't been going. Now. I live out a home and I need every cent I can get. I noticed a seventy seventy week, sixty nine a month.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's not too bad.
Speaker 2: But do you want to do it now?
Speaker 1: That's up to you. I can like, you can keep the membership if you want.
Speaker 2: I'm dialing all right. My heart is racing more so than if I was on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: He loses more calories by canceling his gym membership from the flood pressure the heart the heart right, Miru.
Speaker 3: He doesn't celebrate with a big black meal.
Speaker 2: Make sure he's a kiss effort. You're being me, aren't you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can do that. That'd be my management trying.
Speaker 8: You've reached any tongue. Hours have recently changed, You have a COVID marshal all times?
Speaker 2: Get it outdo that final date?
Speaker 8: Updates on hours?
Speaker 3: The best one.
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 1: I just say the time of record right now is four o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon. I would say that that's normal business hours. Why are we not getting hold of anybody?
Speaker 2: I fucking agree?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you need anything down that we can get done for you?
Speaker 1: I can do it. We just have a segment on the show where we do each other's life. Admin.
Speaker 3: Do you mind getting like a free meal?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I put off phone calls like this. My mum used to do them for me if I need to go to the doctor. Ugly for me. Yeah, But do you live out a home? Don't you? You haven't? Yeah, well there go.
Speaker 1: Now that you've moved out, you need someone else to do your call for you.
Speaker 2: I'll do it, and I'll do yours for you.
Speaker 1: I'll go full Karen on those fuckers. Do you still have no wifer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I just got it today. I know who can we give, but they don't know about it. I haven't report it back. We could still get really give it to them.
Speaker 1: Are they going to charge you for the month that you didn't have it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're not already.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's boring. The next time you have something pop up and your void it will do it here.
Speaker 3: Okay, get me a free meal somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do that easy. Name a restaurant.
Speaker 1: I'll get your free mail sea level making new buy so that so that we can get we.
Speaker 2: Can go do Bondai pizza, maroccuoi park. Okay, give me the number. I'll get your free mail guaranteed. But that's not I'll pay for it. But you can't aim high. You're not going to get a free mail at body, No boo.
Speaker 3: How good would it be there? If we've got like a free sochio meal or something.
Speaker 1: It can't be like okay, all business though, because gay will be like excuse me, Like.
Speaker 4: Someone is big enough that they're like whatever but I feel like they'd be like, oh, I'll have to ask the head office or something.
Speaker 3: You know, an instant we need, yeah, we need.
Speaker 1: If they're a chain, it might just be like the franchise he's call, you know, it could just be Naomi who owns that particular branch. Give him a give her a steak called tellerballs in Concord. They're great.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling I love a telliball. They're hectic, they are so good.
Speaker 3: Do you know it's actually supposed to be pronounced new teller, not Natalla?
Speaker 2: Bullshit, you ethnics. I'm ethnic. I can say that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what are you Lebanese, Dutch, Jamerica or something? Get me this number Jamerica. You're a singer. I've got it. It's a one three hundred number. That's never good. One three hundred.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing that well.
Speaker 3: I didn't suggest bond pizza.
Speaker 2: That's time to get you on the show.
Speaker 1: Why don't we prank miss.
Speaker 3: My gym class for this? You're trying to bring everyone else down with you.
Speaker 1: Have you missed your gym class too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's only fitting if you're feeling in for Jena. She missus Zimba every week for us, and God, doesn't she make it guilty for all?
Speaker 3: It's sometimes they're hard to get into Wednesday night Boxing Peak.
Speaker 1: I've actually I've booked Jesus Plarties for the next month because I'm not I don't want to not get in.
Speaker 2: Have you really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I just read out? It's so off topic?
Speaker 4: A comment that I got on my Instagram video that I posted on the twenty first of September twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Nat, I need your help again. It's Keith here. He's done the same thing again. That's it.
Speaker 1: That the hell?
Speaker 3: I need your help again. It's Keith here. He's done the same thing again.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 1: Jenna had the weirdest thing happened today as well. She got tagged in some random person Instagram story. It was like them and a couple of their friends having like a dinner party, and they were like, oh, just here with the girlies, and they tagged Jenna reposa.
Speaker 2: Can you show me? Jenna?
Speaker 6: She delighted it was here. She must realized no, but it was up till about midday.
Speaker 1: Can you reply and be like, so great seeing you last night?
Speaker 2: Babe?
Speaker 1: We should do this more often. Don't leave it as long as last time I give it. I'll do a boy's message.
Speaker 3: So story made, is it not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It needs to be. I'm glad we could celebrate your tracy. You don't need Trent. You don't need in babe, You're better off without him. Jenna, that's something you would actually post that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So this person is called Emily and they tagged Jenna in their story, being like, oh just girls, muddy and she's not in that photo. Does she even follow you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: How the hell did she get mates like Jenna Benzil or something and she had to post.
Speaker 1: Among Jenna pencil Alright, ready soon I'll send a voice message.
Speaker 3: Hey God, so great seeing you last night.
Speaker 1: We can't leave it as long as we did last time.
Speaker 5: We have to.
Speaker 1: We must catch up again soon. I insists, could you see me the photos from last night? I want to post them. Love your cheek? That helps done?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, DP, come in your room. Whatever she sends you must upload, Matt.
Speaker 2: Can you please, for the love of God, give me something to do. We've helped Jet out, I've helped me. Just help me. Apparently in the mood you have you can't leave here without being assisted.
Speaker 3: I want a free meal?
Speaker 1: What happened to the free You're all right, it's forgetfulness.
Speaker 2: I just didn't get a number. I can't do it nor myself.
Speaker 3: You know what else?
Speaker 2: Do I want? A free night's day a hotel. I'm going to get you a free night at Formula one hotel.
Speaker 3: Fuck that I won't Oh Sheraton? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, Changrila? Please are done calling?
Speaker 1: How the hell are you going to get a free night at the Shangrila?
Speaker 3: Drop my name?
Speaker 2: Doubt my ability? If I get this? Can I come stay with you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we have a piss up? A COVID safe piss up?
Speaker 3: Actually no, that'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Apparently you got to ask, now, with all the hotels you're staying, if you stay in one, do you have any COVID people here? Because they could they could have certain floors that they're housing all the COVID.
Speaker 1: I'm talking. I was like, you're going to have to bloody have some mad pr to get people to come back to places like you know, the marriage and on Pitt Street, which was full of COVID people. At one point I went to Bloody Jackie Oh's hotel coining in Sydney to set up the home studio. It was terrifying the military and ship.
Speaker 3: Everywhere security guys trying to help you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm wondering if I could talk to someone from PR or marketing sue just a moment, so there, I set it down long lunch.
Speaker 10: You've reached Dean Brosman, director of communications for Shangrila Hotel, Sydney. Please leave your name reason for your call.
Speaker 8: I will return your call shortly.
Speaker 5: Thanks you.
Speaker 2: Good. I lent Broderick here from Broderick and Son. I represent that penfold. I don't know if you listen to the Age ninety six point one on the radio or the iHeart Countdown or anytime Jim Radio on iHeartRadio. She's my client and she's got a massive, massive gig coming up in the CBD, the Central Business District, and I wanted to get her a night in one of the locals. She has a massive Instagram following of upwards of three thousand, and I thought she could promote it heavily on her Instagram and her social pages. There's a lot in it for you, and no times are tough with COVID and maybe reservations low. So my client Nat could really get you two to three more bookings if you're interested. Give me a buzz back. I forth, guine you buzz back, mate? All right, appreciate it. All right, let's see what we get. Actually, you bleep my number up?
Speaker 1: Okay, I love a good who who?
Speaker 6: By the way, she just replied, she goes yeah, wrong person, ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just gonna guess like her. Do you what do you mean I was doing?
Speaker 11: What do you mean the couple if you made this, you do this, Emily? What do you mean the couple of you make is amazing?
Speaker 2: Also, you can keep the rose left. I don't want it. I was still on for the Bay run on Friday because I can pick you up Chiky. Also, I mean, I'm glad you invited Lucy. But going on about David you died a year ago, like you just can't keep crying about him. Anyway, Thanks Sam, chat the bit. See if you're get to mom.
Speaker 1: Wiki, what does it always been to come back to? You make so many death jokes? I don't do It's always someone being shot or something.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, we've all we've put a request for you to get you and Jenna's been helmed. I've been helped me.
Speaker 1: I haven't achieved anything. Actually today I haven't got you.
Speaker 3: To see Jenna try and get someone something.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I tried with that rug store and it was horrificer.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't trying to get anything.
Speaker 3: And remember we did hoping.
Speaker 1: We did the sound of silence, where you'd see if you could just keep them on, like they would ask you a question, you'd go, um, and then to see how long you should bring that back?
Speaker 2: Do you want to try this? So out of silence?
Speaker 1: Oh, are you sure that's an open there is?
Speaker 2: Let me get it, Let me get it, I call it.
Speaker 1: So you wait for them to ask a question and then you just go. And then the rule is you're allowed one bridging phrase, which can be three words. So maybe I was thinking just one second or yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here, But you can only use it once and you have the whole for a minute, the silence for a minute, as long as you can, as long as you can. But a minute is what's the record? The record?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I did the record.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't do one. It was just me and Jenna, so sorry, and I flogged her.
Speaker 6: I did pretty good.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jenner actually did good.
Speaker 1: So she didn't because I remember she answered the question. When they ask you something like, oh, what time do you want to come in? You never answer the question because that's.
Speaker 6: I don't think so anyway, let's roll.
Speaker 2: The intro.
Speaker 1: Darkness smile, sound of sion.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get the I'm gonna get someone up there.
Speaker 1: First time in a while. You've gotten breeze.
Speaker 2: I get people up often often.
Speaker 1: Okay, So who is Natalie? Sound of silent thing.
Speaker 2: I will tell you as soon as it starts to dial.
Speaker 3: No time to prepare, no, no, no, stop what she's ready?
Speaker 2: Michelle's Patisseri, cake shopping thorn Lee. Wait for them to ask you a question that has to be off the back of a question.
Speaker 4: Can I talk at the start? What kind of I'm just wanting to order a cake. I need it pretty promptly by this weekend.
Speaker 10: This weekend?
Speaker 8: Maybe what day?
Speaker 10: Maybe what day?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: This week maybe Saturday, Sunday, Friday?
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 3: Kah sorry just a second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I want.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 10: It's okay, open here for you. Hi, I'm calling Amisura.
Speaker 2: What can I get for you? Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to order a cake pretty promptly if that Serato was needing it for this weekend, So.
Speaker 10: First Sunday or Saturday? M oh, Actually, what bike you're looking for?
Speaker 3: Sorry? One moment?
Speaker 10: Okay, hello?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, I actually need it by Friday, mym.
Speaker 10: I'm so sorry. Can you speak to be loudly please?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Friday?
Speaker 10: So for Friday?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: What cake you're looking for? Like mat cakes? Is frang eighties cake or any other specific cake? Actually, I need to make some coffee. Can you please call me back or I.
Speaker 2: Can call you back up?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry, mud my cake my case?
Speaker 10: We have three my cakes so chocked at my camera, mon I'm a marble mode? Which one you want?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I don't think I need this order. I appreciate your time, though, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first first one, the first silence was forty five seconds.
Speaker 3: They really need the business.
Speaker 1: And the second one was one minute, and then the third one was nine seconds. But then you answered the question, so that doesn't count.
Speaker 2: That last time was brilliant.
Speaker 3: I beat the record.
Speaker 2: I think you did. That's that's got to be up there.
Speaker 1: I would argue that she was what you what are you doing she wants her phone. I would argue that you were cheating because you were making sounds even it just the and I'm like, no, no, babe, it's silence and then three bridging words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you carried it on, but it was that was brilliant. Yeah. They were not letting go that mud.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, when I thought when I said mud, They're just be like, all right, yeah, we got a chocolate my life size.
Speaker 3: But she's like, okay, we have different sizes.
Speaker 2: I'm like you.
Speaker 3: They don't want to assume, don't want to assume.
Speaker 2: Well done. That was very well done. Oh we just brought back twelve old games from the Buddy from a lot of people, haven't we ever? Oh well we'll Jenna hasn't called any one well, mumled over. I will see if the paper. By next episode, we should have a front page paper on two different papers. For Mitch. We should have heard back from my primary and hopefully high school regarding my newsletter. Hopefully that has a free night stay at the Changrolea and Jenna's got lunch at Cassidy's on Friday, So great week for us all.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we guess like Jenna next week. Oh please, No, we've got to come up with a new method.
Speaker 3: She can't keep falling for it every time. I sure, well, well, it seems.
Speaker 1: It does go right to her head and just flips out.
Speaker 6: I know because it's been a week and a lot has happened in a week. So I forget.
Speaker 2: But you always go straight to the Mariah Carey whistle time.
Speaker 3: Give us your birthday, Maria.
Speaker 11: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Ogon that can go higher?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Met future now I couldn't go high in.
Speaker 2: That should normal speaking voice? All right, back next week. It's been a pleasure. We'll see you then.
Speaker 1: Thanks for tuning in. Guys, don't forget to subscribe if you're listening on Apple Podcasts or hit follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a five star review would be awesome. If you have the time to write one, that'd be great. It gets us up in the algorithm, which is what we need.
Speaker 1: There's no if fucking make time.
Speaker 2: You know, if I had a podcast that I love listening to, I would have give it a five star review.
Speaker 1: That's the least you could do. For God Sack, I couldn't agree more. Any way. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you and thanks for coming on. That it was a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Ninety six one of the Edge iHeartRadio workout station. Apparently it is where you also.
Speaker 3: Work Kiss Weekend, Kiss Weekends.
Speaker 2: Very true. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Bye bye