Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast. All right, two things on today's show. What is the dullest facts you can share with us this morning on nine four one four one four three, and I'll see your stories about misspellings. Christian, a sign and the men's toilet where I work, says Matt, cleaning the bowl afterwards. So it's just a nice gift for the next person. We need that sign here. There's someone who d he needs a medic an intervention. If that's happening early in the morning, sort yourself out. The only trouble is instill the word bowel b o w L. They added an e by accent, so it asks you to ensure the bowel is clean b o w e L. Christian, my wife works for the Breastfeeding Mothers Association. There was once a national pamphlet last year that was released that had the R missing from the word breast. So went out reading the beast feeding that is how a lot of new mums feed about their beloved. Though you do go through that phase the beast Feeding Association, it didn't go down very well. Frank, that's great, all right, you're dull facts, so we're looking for dull facts. We grade them fascinating if it's not a dull fact, mildly interesting and what we're looking for.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What do we think about this one from Peter Spencer. The fuel gauge on a vehicle's dashboard is on the side the filler cap is on.
Speaker 3: That isn't always true. That's been mythbustered, not by MythBusters.
Speaker 1: But by jack busters.
Speaker 3: It's not always true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the little electric sign where it shows the handle is the side that is on.
Speaker 3: You can't not for every vehicle, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Why would they not do that? Well?
Speaker 3: I guess they weren't. I guess they didn't know about the international design of als.
Speaker 1: Aaron Presley fascinating Christian, but honas are a herb. No, these ones are the dullest ones who start telling about them. Shut up, there's anything about because there's seeds. I don't care about the seeds. And Jackie, good morning, Jackie. Hello, Hello, yep, you good good? You're lining on the radio.
Speaker 2: You're right, you know, some busy around me at the moment. I couldn't you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Oh god, your work, Jackie? What's going on there for you?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean, I am defo and there's four trucks and everything running around.
Speaker 1: All right, we don't get run over. Is it safe to chat?
Speaker 2: I guess it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm in a safe spot.
Speaker 1: Good, Okay, you're in the safe spot. That's so. I always want to know about this safe spot they call the show.
Speaker 3: And you thought this dull fact was so important to come on here. It's a madhouse down here. But they have to.
Speaker 1: Fruits and I don't want to know, Jackie, Jackie, what's the fact?
Speaker 2: Mate? W D forty? You know what it stands for?
Speaker 1: Water displacement forty because it was the fortieth a tent that the guy worked out what it could do. Ntally, it's a great fascinating Once you know it, you tell everyone. It's very good. That's a great one.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Great righto.
Speaker 3: Hey, good news about the w D forty and the pigeons. Somebody suggested that we get rid of pigeons at Bankers work with w D forty.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 3: At least in the last four days the pigeons haven't been back.
Speaker 1: Wow. That of price. Paul, Good morning, good morning, game All right, Paul, what is your dull fact or is it dull.
Speaker 2: Horses?
Speaker 4: When they grass, they pick up the dirt and sandy bloom. Depending on the paddic they're in. They can't pass that. That sits. It builds up in layers in the bottom of their stomach. And the only way they can pass that you put a product in their food called celian husk. Some people have it on their breakfast, but celian husk swells up and gets sticky, and.
Speaker 1: There the Please, I beg you, Paul, wrap it up. I'll give you money. How cool a week? But it must stop myself. Actually, why did I come in this morning for this?
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a school excursion, didn't it, where they start telling you about We just wanted to come and see the animals. Don't tell us about their breakfast.
Speaker 1: Actually, he wants a day out from the dullness of school. Let this go. One the keepers is going to come out. Oh god, Karen, good morning, good morning. How are you good? I think Peter's still going by the way. I'd like to now, Karenne, give us a fact. I have a really really well boring fact that you can't actually catch a yawn off a baby.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, so when you see somebody else yawn and it makes you want a yawn. If a baby yawns, it doesn't give us the same thing exactly.
Speaker 1: That is really interesting doing it for that's a great baby fact. Fascinating. Thank you very much, Krim. Let's go, it's not, is it, Cindy, Good morning, safe spot always good.
Speaker 2: Morning in turch. My look, Christening is zonkeys, which are a zebra and a donkey that have been bred together to create a zonkey. They can't actually repopulate as a zoonkey.
Speaker 3: Real though, are they Mexico?
Speaker 1: They paint a horse. That's another one.
Speaker 3: My brother and I went to Mexico and they had painted horses and tried to tell the bus load of tourists they were zonkeys.
Speaker 2: No, it is an actual fact. It is an actual fact. They actually do exist, but because of their internals or whatever, they can actually reproduce as a zong key.
Speaker 1: So a mating with donkeys to create these zong keys.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know what's cruel, more cruel making them made or painting in black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an actual fact. I googled it everything. I hope Google's correct, but I googled it, and yeah, I was quite fascinated because I love zonkeys, and they exist, and they obviously haven't got the reproduction part to create another zonkey.
Speaker 1: Second mention of the reproduction part, Thank you very much, madam Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, you keep mentioning the zonkey like we all know it, like it's the animal we learn about school.
Speaker 1: This is the first time I've heard about anything called a zongkee.
Speaker 2: It was years back. I was watching a program and there's a lady up somewhere in northern Victoria who has a donkey farm, and I want to go there with my daughters.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then we were talking about somehow we talked about zonkeies and we've worked out does it actually exist? And they do so, and then we're looking at the whole well with the whole Google bit on it, and it basically was saying that they can't reproduce as a sonky fascinating donkeys.
Speaker 1: It's fascinate. We're still talking about it, Cindy, Thank you very much. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast