Speaker 1: It just really stood a couple of mitches. Hello, yeah, race yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, one says the word turn as an adult.
Speaker 1: Kids would be like, can I return?
Speaker 2: You don't say that she as an adult? Can I return? In your car? I want to turn.
Speaker 1: Michu and Mitchell coos hello, yeah, hello, and I mean you, Mitchell code, I'm backs.
Speaker 2: What do I mean smart back?
Speaker 1: Not much at all. The horniest episode of all time, apparently last week, is what I was.
Speaker 2: I've heard yeah, yeah, I've heard that you were getting your flirt on.
Speaker 1: No, no, I think our guest was getting their flirt on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I will say not to start roomors and start ship. But Sean did say to me, I just think that Mitch and Louie would make such a good couple. It was so lovely to hear them together. And it's like mate cheery could flirt with a venus fly trap and have good chemistry. That's just what it's like. It's a flirt.
Speaker 1: I think I'm matched with one of those on Hinde this afternoon. No, louis gorgeous, and he was great, and he was funny and he was charming. But I did miss you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dalin. I brought back your Sivinya, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shit from New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I also brought our third wheel price keeper generosiviny but she's not here, so I guess I'll just be keeping this.
Speaker 1: Didn't turn up. Oh my god. So you've been to New Zealand. Yeah, was it a great trip?
Speaker 2: Because just gorgeous. Honestly, I'm in that like post Travels blues phase because of course my TikTok has started feeding me all these videos of people in Queenstown and I'm like, oh, I miss it so much, I'm yearning for it.
Speaker 1: So where did you? Did you just do Queenstown?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just like four days in Queenstown and now I'm so keen to go back and see more of New Zealand. And I just say, the world's crispest air quality ever. I've heard that it was stunning. I had a bit of a head cold before I left, and it was fine in New Zealand, and then I flew back to Sydney and there's all it's fucking smoke and it was killing me, all the back burning. I literally out of the plane window couldn't see the city. There was that much smoke. So that was great from my head cold anyway, you see here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm my god watched New Zealand music. I was going to get some New Zealand music, but I don't want to appropriate or anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there is anything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to get in trouble. I don't think I can play that.
Speaker 2: Probably Okay, So I got two snacks. You get to choose, I guess because Jan isn't here. You can choose between Kiwi Pooh or sheep dropping?
Speaker 1: Can I hold them both? What are they?
Speaker 2: I don't actually know, just like chocolate coated something it says on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you've got me Kiwi Pooh chocolate colored raisins. Yes, and then you've got sheep droppings chocolate coated peanuts.
Speaker 2: Oh, peanuts are raisins. That's what your choice is?
Speaker 1: Peanuts ras? What do I want? I think I'm going to go peanuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny can have the Kiwi Poo and you can have the sheep shit.
Speaker 1: You're so thoughtful, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: There's another thing though, hang on.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So literally the whole time I was in Queenstown, I kept seeing this gorgeous rock and crystal shop. Oh yeah, it was called Hetty's or something. It sounds like heterosexuals. I mean like, oh, I want to pop in there. I want to pop in there. And then as I've got my suitcase ordered the uber to the airport, my friend goes, fuck the crystal shops right there. You should pop in while you've got a chance. The uber was coming in four minutes. I ducked in and got you and Jenna a little crystal.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it. You went to Hetty's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Hetty's so for you, I got the the Stone of Protection because you're in your slut era and I don't want you catching any nasty shit.
Speaker 1: Lovely, she's got one prep pill in it that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: It's like a little cluster of rocks. So it kind of looks like a ball sacked too.
Speaker 1: It does, and it's like a metal mesh sack. Yeah, with like a whole bunch of different crystals in it. And the prices on the midge that's not cheap.
Speaker 2: With the Oh shit, I didn't realize there's prices on that.
Speaker 1: It's impressive.
Speaker 2: Its supposed to be there. And then Jenna, I got the stone of balance because you know she's a workaholic. She needs some balance and she's a klutz.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I'm gonna wear this the whole show.
Speaker 2: Oh gorgeous? Is it?
Speaker 1: I should? Oh? Mitchell, I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Have you tried your sheep shit?
Speaker 1: It'd be rude for me not to try them, because sheep are very famously kiwi right, because.
Speaker 2: I didn't see one sheep? Can you believe? Really, the whole time I was a New Zealand, I was keeping an eye out, did not see one sheep.
Speaker 1: The sheep droppings are delicious. I try them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, amaze. By the way, that's not what sheep droppings actually look like. I can bount.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would know.
Speaker 2: I've seen it definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Mitchull, that's very sweet. I'm glad you had a fun time and we did. We did miss you. I missed you. It's like when you work with someone, we're basically in a partnership. I can finish your sentence as you can finish mine. I don't have to like teeth things up for you, you know. Not no shade towards Louis, but you know it was like not the.
Speaker 2: Usual he's saying it was hopeless.
Speaker 1: He was, well, I had an erection the whole time, so there was no blood in my brain. So I don't really remember what happened, but I do know that it got horny, and everyone said this was the horniest episode.
Speaker 2: I've seen a few people say that, you guys are just flirting. So I remember saying, oh, it's single on because I couldn't remember easy.
Speaker 1: Louis ye single and the episode dropped on his one year single anniversary. Hey, he spoke about it. Have you listened to the episode? No? Will you?
Speaker 2: So I did listen to, like maybe the first five minutes of you and Louis together, and I realized maybe maybe I'm not emotionally mature enough to listen to my podcast without me, because I just felt too foam are we? And jealous? I was like, no, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't do it. Oh, I get that. It's like seeing you know your ex for.
Speaker 2: The first He sounded good, and he said something about he did compliment me and said, like, I'm filling in. That's a lot of pressure. Heavy is the head that wears the Mitchell Kombs crown, That's what he said, and so I was like, great, I've got a compliment. I can stop listening now.
Speaker 1: He was very respectful of you, which was good, which is good. All right, Well should we start the show? We mayo of sheep dropping at a ballsack around my neck. This is going to be best show out you like, if it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate that iems Mitch doesn't know my ijem, I don't know his, and we riff what's.
Speaker 2: The other about?
Speaker 1: This week? Mine is actually is continuing on the horniness theme. I guess it's an observation that I had of where I am the most horny, and I think it will truly shock you, but I also think people can relate.
Speaker 2: It's not like parked out a primary school.
Speaker 1: Is oh, doctor surgery, Oh we've all seen those times. I'd say that, oh my god, shocking. I know the malpractice in those medical institutes I.
Speaker 2: Know, and it's all it's like fun sized boys.
Speaker 1: I'm like parent trap dot Com. I'm like what And it always is like an anal examination. I'm like, that's an eighteen year old, he's got nothing wrong with his prostates so off, and they've got a clipboard. I'm up, what's on that clipboard.
Speaker 2: That I don't want to know?
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 2: So my agim is kind of about the not so great things about the New Zealand troop. I guess because it was beautiful, it was wonderful, but there was a couple of things that, you know, a couple of things that were fun. Okay, I don't want to dwell on the negatives, but I am all right, Well.
Speaker 1: Then let's get yours over and done with. I think, sure, let's do. We can get to my horning this later. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Did anyone else get a little bit fucked over by mercury and retrograde?
Speaker 1: Oh? This you've used this egen before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, mercury is in retrograde every so often, and I still stand by it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll have you know. We had our astrologist on the show and I'm immune to mercury and retrograde doesn't affect me, I.
Speaker 2: Know, which is bullshit. I actually message her the other day because I didn't know mercury was in retrograde, and I was like, there's just so much disarray occurring in my life at the moment. What's happening? And so I literally messaged at Strotash and I said, what's the go and she goes, I've just read your chart really quick, and yeah, Mercury's come out of retrograde as of like the sixteenth or something. So it all added up, and it all depends on what time you were born, in what place, your fucking rising sign all that crap. But I don't know, of course, but this particular retrograde dis kind of affected travel and general organization, which totally checked out because I kept losing everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think that's mercury. I don't think that's anything to do with the planet Mercury. Mitchell, excuse me, am.
Speaker 2: I not usually quite organized. You are out of character for me to lose shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First thing I lost was before I even left the country. I was at Sydney Airport. I'd gotten past the point of you know, checking in your bag security all that crab. I was near my gate waiting to fly to Queenstown. I popped to the bathroom and I felt my passport and boarding pass in my jacket pocket. And as I'm sitting down on the toilet, I was like, oh shit, I can't lose these. That would be really bad if these fell out of my pocket. So I'm going to put it on that ledge on the toilet, And then of course I just got up, flushed, wandered off and left it there.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I realized pretty quick though, Shit, I left my passport in the took So I went back to the exact cubicle that I used, and some guy was sitting there doing a monstrous shit for twenty fucking minutes, and at one point he could tell that I was lurking outside the cubicle. Oh no, I must have been able to see under the gap on your feet. You get to see my feet.
Speaker 1: You're an anxious tapper, you're an anxious waiter.
Speaker 2: Would yeah, you would have been pacing. And he just saw these little fucking white crocs at the toilet cubicle floor. And at one point, without getting up or pulling up his pants, he just opened the cubicle to look at me like are you right, and I just went hi, sorry, I just wanted to look for my slams the door. No, he just looked at me like, can you stop lurking at the toilet, and so anyway, twenty minutes past he leaves, the passport wasn't even in there. Oh no, and so I thought, fuck, fuck fuck, Hopefully some good Samaritan has checked my past scene that I'm boarding at fifty five and put it there. Thankfully they did good. So I got it back. I got it back.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone took it to the to the lounge, but they saw your gate.
Speaker 2: They handed it to the staff because they saw what gate I was boarding at. And I was like, oh, thanks, fuck, it's logically that's what I would have done. So and checked and they had it and they said, by the way, love your videos, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Fuck, oh very sweet, oh very sweet.
Speaker 2: Now they know that I'm an idiot, and so can.
Speaker 1: I firstly, just yeah, love you. That's not me retrograde. No, it's not. It's because you booked the trip the day before. That's just because you're stressed and you're unorganized.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sold yet, but I'm willing to be convinced.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't normally do spontaneous travel, so it was a little bit too good to be true. I was like, surely something's going to go wrong. Because this has been so on a whim. I just had this gut feeling that something was going to go wrong. Okay, so the passport, yep, the passport, and then we get to New Zealand. I check into the room, and then my friend and I are going out to dinner and at some point I've lost A my room key and b my bank card. Oh fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: The two most imperative items on a holiday.
Speaker 2: Literally, And it was out of hours and I was just fully preparing myself to sleep on the street. I was like, this is the only option I have.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you lose your whole wallet or did they both just fall out?
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to lose the whole wallet, so I just took the two cards I needed, didn't I But.
Speaker 1: That's that's not like you. I know, that's very out of character. They would have just fallen out of my pocket.
Speaker 2: Because I had the head cold, I was reaching for tissues all the time, and so I retraced my steps, went to the fucking pubn No sign of them.
Speaker 1: As you took bag, you normally carry your little bum bag.
Speaker 2: I'm a mootpacky. No, I didn't take that with me. I just took the two cards, but so you normally have that, that's where you'd normally put it. Yeah, I know that's true.
Speaker 1: It's a very out of character.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the fucking planet's just, you know, putting bad luck on my side. So I never recovered though it is. Thankfully I'm the twenty four hour security guy let me into my room, so that was fine.
Speaker 1: You lost your bank card in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to get a new one.
Speaker 1: Do you have to cancel it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my, that is the biggest fuck around.
Speaker 2: I actually wanted to kind of catch them out. I didn't cancel it at first, so I was like, I'm going to keep an eye my traincation and see where they're spending my shit, but no one did. After a few days, I'll just cancel it. And now I'm getting all these emails like, oh, your fucking phone bill failed because the card on file doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the fucking worst thing of the world.
Speaker 2: Such a pain. Yeah, okay, the worst of it hasn't even come. So passport, bank, card, room care, all things that I've lost, very out of character. The planets are fucking with me. The worst example was when I got back to Sydney, and you know, I had an autometrist to pointment recently. I doo, Yeah, you told me getting new prescription glasses.
Speaker 1: They'll look good, they'll reshape your face. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: There were two pairs of glasses. I could choose between two frames. One of them was like seventy percent off. It was ninety dollars or something bargain. The other one was like five hundred and something. And I was like, oh, I really like the xy one, don't I. They're way cute. They were like tortoise shell with a bit of black and blue.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous, treat yourself. They were them every day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I thought, it's an investment. You know, I could have these for years. Even if I have to update the prescription, I can keep the frame. So fuck it, I'm going to splurge on the expensive glasses. Yeah, the five hundred dollar ones nice. And then they said, okay, five hundred dollars for the frames. I'm now a further three hundred for the lenses. So we're talking, oh what's that mass shit?
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking eight hundred dollars glasses. They're gone, Oh.
Speaker 1: You left the you lost the glasses, Oh matter.
Speaker 2: They're gone.
Speaker 1: Where did you lose through the airport?
Speaker 2: I don't know. No, this was back in Sydney. I actually don't. But I've looked everywhere they could possibly be and you splurged and you got what did they look like you? Did you have a selfie? I want to yes, again, I was doing detective work. There's photos of me that night at five point thirty in the afternoon wearing the gorgeous glasses.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're round, they look so nice on you. They gorgeous, gorgeous. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then by six point thirty there's a photo of me wearing my friend's sunglasses instead. So at some point I've taken them off, but I've got no idea where they are.
Speaker 1: Hang on, you're also on a rooftop, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this was just my friend's place for pre drinks and then we went out and then I don't know where they could possibly be. Because the long story short is, my friends are ninety percent convinced that my drink was spiked that night, and so that doesn't help with the lost glasses because I don't remember much of the night.
Speaker 1: Oh well, then if you drink was spiked and your glasses are lost. You're not. I think you've got bigger fish to fry.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon that whoever spiked my drink was just jealous of the glasses and they wanted.
Speaker 1: To I don't actually think that's how drink spiking were. I think they normally after something else. Your drink was actually spiked, though, that's terrify Well.
Speaker 2: I don't actually have any proof, right. Basically, it wasn't until the next day that my friend said to me, we're pretty sure your drink was spiked because you weren't yourself at all, and also I didn't even have that much to drink, so you.
Speaker 1: Had pre drinks and then you went out on Oxford Street. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of lines and my friends and then went to a bar on Oxford Street.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember anything after that.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, wait, this is I means it genuinely scary.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: So okay, hold on, have you been spiked before? He said, how you?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. So you know me, even if I've had a fuck ton to drink, I'm still mobile. I can get myself home and I can recognize, Oh shit, I better grab an uber now, I'm going to head home.
Speaker 1: You're strikingly capable. You can always get us to a portal, and I'm always grab very high functioning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, apparently I was not at all. And this part I do remember. Yeah, I was trying to order an Uber, but I literally just couldn't do it. And it was kind of like an out of body experience where I was like, I know how to do this. I kind of do it, and then I literally just blacked out in a fucking gutter. And that's why I've got this bandage on my hand. By the way, I was wondering, why you cut my hand? I cut my elbow. I've got this mad fucking bruise. I hit my head. There's a bump on here because just out of nowhere, I was just sedated, literally and just lost all my ability.
Speaker 1: You with your friends, Well, at.
Speaker 2: This point, i'd try to do the usual thing where I'd get myself home because I obviously registered, oh I've had too much. This isn't good. I'm going to get home. But whatever was in the drink, if that did happen, must have been fucking kicking it at that point, because that's when I just blacked out in a gutter. And then eventually I don't remember this part. This is just what I've been told. Eventually, my friend's face timed me and they were like, where are you?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: We're looking for you, We're worried. And I said, I don't know where I am. And then one of my friends, Clay, you know, he said, oh, I recognized the alley way he's in. We can go find him because it was a FaceTime, and then they rescued me, sent me home. But I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking god. So do you think, like you know who? I have no idea, But is there a turning point in the night that you remember going, oh I'm fucked now?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think I was just that out of it that I didn't register that, you know, there was something off. But yeah, my friends were saying, oh no, there was a drastic change in your whole demeanor. You went from being your normal self. Sure you'd had a few drinks, but then all of a sudden you were incoherent, so out of it, dopey and just not good. And the next day I said, oh, my god, that's so embarrassing because we went to a second bar. I said, oh my god, that's so embarrassing. I didn't even make it to the second bar. I was so drunk. And they said, no, no, no, you were there. You came to the second bar. I was like what. That's when it started to become really scary. I was like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That point me at some point in amongst all that drama, I've lost my brand new glasses. I've gone to the exact gutter I was concussing, not there. I've checked the rooftop, I've checked my friend's house, checked all the bars. Nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I've even done the missing property thing with the police. Nothing. They're gone. And this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for mercury and taking retrocraze.
Speaker 1: On my point there is. I don't think mercury the planet slipped something into your drink at a bar on Oxford Street.
Speaker 2: I think it did.
Speaker 1: Actually, it makes a perfect Do you think they use gravity to hover appeal and drop it into your drink?
Speaker 2: Gravity ket to meane same thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're safe. That's very worrying. That's very worrying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I was a bit like that can't be right. We would anyone have to gain from spiking my drink? But then later I googled the symptoms or like how to know that your drink has been spiked, and I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling about it? That's scary though.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know there's something I could have done differently.
Speaker 1: Were sure on there?
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't there that night.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have made his busy upset that he wasn't there to protect his man.
Speaker 2: Oh well he was there the next day to pick up the pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he didn't pick up the glasses, did he, bastard? And you couldn't find them.
Speaker 2: He tried, but we literally can't find them.
Speaker 1: That is the worst feeling when you've lost something, especially something new or something of value that pisses me right off, and they've just gone forever absolutely or even better when you find them like decades later, and it's like, well, that's.
Speaker 2: The thing people have been trying to reassure me. In fact, idiots listening right now, can you please let us know if you have any happy ending stories about losing shit. Oh, and then then eventually turning up to give me some hope that my gord gets new glasses will return because Sean was trying to make me feel better and goes, I lost my wallet once and then I found it in the fridge, so like, don't worry. You could find it in the most random place. And I thought, I'm not as stupid as you.
Speaker 1: Though I'm switched on Sean, that's the difference.
Speaker 2: I may have been spiked as delirious, but surely I wouldn't put my glasses in the fucking fridge.
Speaker 1: Well, I have one that'll make you feel better. This is insane. My mum and dad just got married.
Speaker 2: This was like in the nineties, I thought in it now, I was like, oh have they been living.
Speaker 1: They got married and their friends had a boat and they were like, let's go out and celebrate on the boat. It was like the week after the wedding and they were on the boat in Sydney Harbor and it's one of those big bows that you stay the night. So they were drinking apparol, getting old tipsy. The afternoon, Mama's dancing on the back of the bar and she's covered in sunscreen, flings her hands in the air. Her wedding ring flies off in the air, lands in the Sydney Harbor, sinks to the bottom of the shit bottom of the ocean. See that's a ride off. You don't bother looking for that. Well, Murray, the family friend that was there, went no, No, he's a diver. He dives, So he went, I'm going to get this ring.
Speaker 2: Well, did he need to have his oxygen and shit on?
Speaker 3: No. No.
Speaker 1: It was by a bay, by a beach, probably two hundred meters out, so it was it was deep enough for you to get to anyway. He spent all that day diving, didn't find it. They went to bed. He woke up the next morning and went, you know what, I'm just going to do a couple more dives.
Speaker 2: He's like me, he's not ready to let go and move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm still in denial. I'd still like to think my glasses will turn up.
Speaker 1: We'll get this. He dove down and he came back up with mum's wedding ring. He's the next day in the ocean. The ocean.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should keep looking, Maybe I should keep looking.
Speaker 1: Should we get in an uber at Oxford Street and do the rest of the show, waltzing up and down, hands on, hands and knees.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a feeling that maybe they came off in the gutter, and maybe because I was struggling to use my fe I took them out of the glasses case because oh, this is the other part of the story. Sorry, I'm lost, I'm still I'm still dopey. After the spinking had a drive in front of it. No, So the next morning, when I finally woke up, the first thing I thought was, oh my god, I've got all these cuts and grazes in my body. I must have fallen over. I hope it didn't crush my new glasses. Went to my mootpack, got them out and it's just an empty case. So I have a feeling that maybe when I was blacking out trying my hardest to order an uber but it just couldn't do it, I might have put the glasses on to try and see more clearly they fell off, and then the fucking street sweeper took them at five am the next morning.
Speaker 1: Should I call City of Sydney? Can you call street sweepers?
Speaker 2: Does street sweepers pick up the remains. So do they just blow them into the abyss?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point. They don't vacuum them. No, it just flings them up. Maybe they're on like a street light.
Speaker 2: I so and so that's why I want to hear stories like that to give me hope that maybe they'll just reappear. Why no, my friends told me that she had a pair of glasses go missing and turned up three years later. Yeah, mate, in different handbag.
Speaker 1: Is Mattie McCann's parents are still looking, you know, they're still hopeful. Just be like Jerry McGahn.
Speaker 2: All right, nineteen years later, someone's going to come out impersonating my glasses, claiming to be them, and I'm like, bullshit, that's not my glass, doesn't have.
Speaker 1: The eye freckle. My Oscar Wiley's all right, slide into our DM's idiots. We'd love to hear your stories. When did you find something years after all? Not even years, could be weeks. Just make Mitchell feel better.
Speaker 2: I want to get these stories on the podcast next week because I want to know how long do I leave it before ordering the new pair?
Speaker 1: True? True, I love you. It's not Mercury Metro.
Speaker 2: At once a new theory.
Speaker 1: I've had a great couple of weeks. I've had a great couple of weeks. It's not mercury, it's not the planets. It's you, all right, well, actually.
Speaker 2: My I mean it's me. I didn't spike my own drink.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, allegedly did have Louis on the show last week. You needed something to talk about, I'm going to spike my drink, so come back with a bang.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I didn't do that on perfectly, I know.
Speaker 1: And are you actually okay? That's very scary.
Speaker 2: I'm fine now. But I went through all the motions of like, oh no, that didn't happen, as if that happened, and then I felt a little bit violated at one point because I was like, oh my god, I think it actually did happen. But then I'm like, well, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a bit scared of drinking now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I would be too. I've got questions for you that we'll talk about off the show. So yeah, okay, all right, shall I do my agent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you believe that the Horne's place on Earth is the airport?
Speaker 2: Do you know what For some reason, I recall feeling fucking horny at the airport. Thank you, thank you, And I thought to myself, what's this about. I'm not even just making this up to go along with you. I remember thinking, why am I a bit tubby at the moment.
Speaker 1: I haven't told you this. You don't know, you don't know what I'm about to say. Wow, I am telling you. I have never felt more horned up than at the airport. I have never seen this densely packed group of people that are so attractive, Like per head. There are more attractive people at the airport than men are walking the street. There are gorgeous men and women walking by. And I think my science is that it's got something to do with a fleeting moment, because everyone is going somewhere at an airport, and.
Speaker 2: It's kind of anonymous. You can just be anyone. You could lie to them and say I'm a dentist one that's fuck in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it's kind of you know, when you see someone on the street, you kind of you walk past me, you go, they were gorgeous, You never see them again. That's what happens at an airport.
Speaker 2: What if you end up on their flight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's never happened. But that wouldn't that beautiful. That's how Sophie Monk met her husband.
Speaker 2: That is true. I loved that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she sat next to him on a flight and they got married.
Speaker 2: I know they would like, do you want a champagne? And then do you want to make out?
Speaker 1: Oh that is my dream, that is my actual. I was gonna say me too, but I've got a boyfriend. Now you're doing just fine.
Speaker 2: Who by the way, speaking of horniness an airport, Yeah, Sean's one of those like nerdy types that likes to keep an eye on flight tracker.
Speaker 1: Of course he loves.
Speaker 2: He's like, sent me a flight number, I'll track it and he'll like text me when he knows the receptions going out of range and said bye. Apparently as soon as my flight left Australia, one of his exes slid into his DMS and we say, hey, Sean, you're down for a funck, like tried too, and he was like, no, no, I'm faithful to my partner. Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's got a fucking air tag on you that. It was so weird the moment that your flight took off. The tarmac. He's exits in the DS so.
Speaker 2: The airport horning. It's just somehow transcendent.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you know what else it could be, because I've given it a lot of thought. I've tried to work out the science. It could be sweatpants, like a tracksuit.
Speaker 2: Everyone's dressed really comfy, that's true, and you can you can. No one's dressing to impress.
Speaker 1: No one's dressing to impress, no way. Everyone's got headphones on, they're kind of listening to music. Everyone is often really excited because they're going somewhere.
Speaker 2: Or they're a little bit tipsy because they're like, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 1: One percent it is international waters. When you're at the airport and there's that always a random German brewery at an airport, I'm like, I'll go get a fucking low and brown. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Wait, So have you been at the airport recently?
Speaker 1: And when I went to Melbourne? Yes, I wrote this gym in my notes when I was in Melbow.
Speaker 2: I think you were pretty hauny even when you left the airport you were at Thorney in general, Darwin, that's a.
Speaker 1: Good point, now, a good point is it just me? That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you? All right? Mitchell? Shall we go to Hobart, Tasmania.
Speaker 2: I'd love to.
Speaker 1: That wasn't an open invitation.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you wanted to head to the airport. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You and I, I mean, we were revealed last week that I have tried to get I've tried to sleep with you in the early days.
Speaker 2: Didn't try that hard.
Speaker 1: I don't think you picked up on the science.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because you were straight. Why would I think that you were flirting with me?
Speaker 1: But you are my type and genuinely like you would have turned out of the closet.
Speaker 2: If if I picked up any signals about, oh, he's flirting with me, I would have stomped them out of my brain, like, oh, don't be silly, Mitchell. This is a straight man. He's not flirting with you. He's friendly.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to I would have stopped you with my I would have railed you in the workplace.
Speaker 2: Then if you weren't out anyway, if I was out.
Speaker 1: Would you have take would you have accepted the date offer?
Speaker 2: You didn't make one, but hypothetically, in a hypothetical world, maybe I think we definitely would have. I don't know if we were.
Speaker 1: We young, were I was young? All right, well let's go to High bart Tasmania. Actually we're going to Sandy Bay. Now we have Claire joining us for and is it just you? Hello Claire, Claire.
Speaker 3: Hello, I got.
Speaker 1: A soft spot in my heart for a Claire. My name's name is Claire.
Speaker 2: I was about to say I was really sad and you died in mclod's daughter's darlin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a terrible time.
Speaker 1: Shocking Claire. How what's it like in Sandy Bay? Is it cold at this time of year?
Speaker 3: No, it's getting better. It's getting better. We're coming out of winter. So life is Liverpool now?
Speaker 2: So yeah, good, looks useful. I always google the suburbs and we've got a call her on Sandy Bay.
Speaker 1: Looks lovely, is it sandy? Is there a lot of beach, especially sand Beach?
Speaker 3: So it's right near a beach, so I believe that's why they call it Sandy Bay.
Speaker 2: But it's not especially sandy. I just think they were struggling to think of a name. They're like, yeah, there's Sandy here, I guess.
Speaker 1: Imagine being the prick that comes up with suburb names. I know what we're in near a bay tick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not very inventive, I can.
Speaker 1: Imagine, Claire. All right, we're going to get you on. Bradley will count you in and and hit us with your regim. Okay cool? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Are you getting some pretty serious neck wrinkles from sleeping? Weird?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait? Is that what causes it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, literally, if you sleep with your.
Speaker 3: You're a chin down and like curled up, you get like a neck wrinkle across the middle of your neck like I'm only in my.
Speaker 2: Wa wa wa wait, the middle of the middle, at the back, No, at the front.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you sleep with your neck down, yeah, with.
Speaker 3: Your chin down, Like, if you go do it now, put your chin down and like to the side, you'll there'll be a crease in your neck. So if you sleep like that every night, you develop a big old neck wrinkle.
Speaker 2: Whereabouts on the neck?
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have one in the middle, and then because I turn my chin to the side and down, it's like kind of on my collar.
Speaker 1: Bonus, Kim Mitch, you just saw my neck rinkilement.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just it finally clicked. I was like, now I know what you mean. It just looks like where you might have a choker on. Is that the area you're talking about? Yeah, legit, Yeah, well that's normal.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have one at all.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was recommended in terms of posture that you do a slight chin tuck. That's like good for your neck, right.
Speaker 3: I know about that. I heard that you should sleep on your back and straight like, not on your side.
Speaker 2: Do you know what. I've always been a side sleeper because I find back sleeping just absurd. But the other day I was having a n app couldn't get to sleep, and I thought I'm going to try it. I slept on my back and I was out within ten seconds. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: I can't sleep on my back because of my Kiari malformation, my brain thing. I literally can't put pressure on the back of my brain. So my only options are stomach left, right, that's its stomach. Oh, I'm a major stomach sleeper.
Speaker 2: Where do you put your back?
Speaker 1: My head to the side sometimes just straight in.
Speaker 2: Wow, that seems really uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I'll get my hands, put them under the pillow and cuddle it. Oh it's gorgeous. I've got the neck wrinkle though, but it's not really a wrinkle. It's more of a crease. Cleare, Come on, I mean is it?
Speaker 3: Is it a crease? If it doesn't go away when you're not creasing though.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Well, you're going to give me a complex, Claire, Come on, clear complex.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry to project guys. I have my apologies, but you know the thing is, there's nothing wrong with aging and getting wrinkles, right, But like no sleep calls funny.
Speaker 2: I did this. Do a quick google, and there are of course people cashing in on this. There's little reusable patches you can wear a bed to try and oh really get rid of that avoid.
Speaker 1: I've googled it too. Oh damn, I need that neck firming pads. Come on? Can I tell you it's one of those things that no one notices, Claire. If you're going to live your life worried about your neck, your neck wrinkle, you know you're going to live a sad life. Just don't even worry.
Speaker 3: I get that, But what happens when you keep sleeping in a funny way and you you're sixty, and they're so deep that it's like, you know, I think it's something to prevent. It's worth noting.
Speaker 1: Clear. Yeah, and you want.
Speaker 2: Other people to learn from your messa. If only you'd been told I'm on.
Speaker 1: Claire, I'm on your profile. I can't see a thing on that. Never grow up, Claire. Yeah, Claire, I've got to say.
Speaker 2: Just generally speaking, I wouldn't worry too much about wrinkles. But yeah, I know what you mean. You're like, damn it. I wish someone had given me this hack beforehand. The damage is done.
Speaker 1: You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, Thank you like quiet.
Speaker 1: Thank you're very pretty well. Thank you Claire for coming on giving us all complexes.
Speaker 2: That's another thing to overthink perfect uh.
Speaker 3: Huh Yeah, no worries, guys, That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go back on my timber now and delete every photo with a neck wrinkling it. And I've just had bulk turtlenecks from Amazon.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. No one ever knows that, no one ever notices you're right.
Speaker 1: Thanks Claire.
Speaker 2: Now, Claire, before we let you go, don't worry price give you Jennit just because she's not here, she's still doing a duty. So send a DM a couple of mitches to claim your prize.
Speaker 3: I will thanks, guys, Pleasure Love.
Speaker 1: Claire Enjoy Sandy Bay. You can get in touch senenceor DM if you want a couple of mitches and we'll get you on the show.
Speaker 2: And also if you want to do an is it to you of your own? You can text us on our brand new number O four double two nine four eight two O two.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that with GLU last week because I forgot I don't know the number.
Speaker 2: I actually did wonder that. I was like, I wonder if you just never mentioned the number because you can't remember. I didn't remember. It's down the bottom of our episode descriptions if anyone ever needs it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know we had an episode. Show notes. I didn't know they were a thing. I've never read them in my life. I don't had to read.
Speaker 2: I'd love to read, but I lost my glasses.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking hell, here we go again. All right. So there's something that I've noticed that I do that I've never been able to put into words. And have you ever had an experience like this? Meet or any idiots listening where you hear someone talk about and experience they've had and you go, oh, my god, that is me to a t But I've never been able to articulate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the point of this podcast, is it just me?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a good point.
Speaker 2: And so if we can't put it into words, we're fucked.
Speaker 1: I know someone else has them. So we steal the content and we talk about it. It's not that we're stealing the content this. He's TikTok, he's a comedian. I did some research. It's very funny. Yeah, posted this to his TikTok account. And it is something that I have thought my whole life and has reared its head again recently because I've been going out, I've been clubbing, I've been singing. I've been listening to happy, happy music, even you know, in the height of the breakup, when I was listening to sad music. This was an issue for me. But how to listen to this?
Speaker 5: When I listen to music, I have to make a real effort to hear the lyrics. I hear somebody singing as an instrument, so it's like when you're singing. I go like and then someone's like, you know what the song's about, and I'm like, no, I have to really pay attention because the voice singing to me, to my ear, registers as like almost like the strings or the drum.
Speaker 1: Essentially, he listens to music and hears the lyrics as an instrument. That is the problem that I've had my whole life. I listened to a song and I can never retain the lyrics. And recently going out, I was clubbing on the weekend and I was belting this belting Olivia Rodrigae Vampire. I know all the words to that song, but I couldn't sing any But what I could do was go, hey, made me try like a goddamn vampire.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of normal, though, isn't it If someone singing along to a song and the I didn't know the words to a particular part that it's kind of mumble yeah, kick up where they left off once they remember the.
Speaker 1: Words, definitely, but the way my brain hears it, like when I'm in the car, I will just yeah, I won't use lyrics, I will be I will just sound like a bumbling idiot. OK, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm different where I don't sing along if I don't know the words.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I will confidently sing along, but I actually babble.
Speaker 2: You're trying to sing defying gravity the other way.
Speaker 1: Oh well, the lyrics up on the screen and someone got mad at me.
Speaker 2: Oh they just called you out and said, chet up, what a bake fan.
Speaker 1: Fuck yourself. I'm not, you know, a Glinda Stam. But that is what I want to work on, and I want. I actually think i'd love to be challenged. I want a song and I want to go and learn the lyrics so I can go to a club and I can fire it out and I can I can rap and I can spit the lyrics because I think it's so impressive when you're dancing with someone and they know all the words to a song. I go, how do you do that? It's such a superpower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not if they sort of command the attention of the room to be like showing off.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 2: I don't know all the words.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, that would never be me. But you know, I'm like, I'm dancing with you and one of our favorite song comes on, Like I've Tension by Kylie Minogue came on I'd want to dance it. I'd want to be up and dancing, and I'd want to know all the words so I can just kind of like sing along. That's not I'm not capable.
Speaker 2: Well, how bad are you at remembering lyrics? Because like the National anthem, for example, you know that off my heart?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, but that's because it was drummed into me. No, no, no, that's not not not what I want.
Speaker 2: And you're saying your favorite songs, the ones that you hear repeatedly, you just don't absorb the lyrics. You just hear the tune.
Speaker 1: I'm a commercial radio presenter, yes, yeah, so you listen to it and play a lot of mutic all the time. My favorite song at the moment is Dance the Night Do a Lipa from the Barbie Sound.
Speaker 2: That one's way overplayed no offense.
Speaker 1: So you think, yeah, Mitchell, know the lyrics every single word in that song? You think I would.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, honestly no, because it's kind of passive listening. If it's just in the background on the radio, you wouldn't be paying full attention to everything you're playing. You'd be fucking around behind the scenes. When a song's on preparing for what's on air, all right, So I don't be too hard on yourself. No, I think it's normal not to know every word.
Speaker 1: I want to test myself. What's the song that I can you? I think, pa damis? I mean, surely you'd know that one percent? I think I know.
Speaker 2: Why don't you instead put some headphones on? I play I was in like maybe year airpords underneath. Basically play music that I can't hear and only yours can hear, and then sing along out loud, and I'll see if I can, because if you know the words, I'll pick it up. But even if you're just mumbling the tune, I should pick it up right.
Speaker 1: A POD's with me?
Speaker 2: Drop mine?
Speaker 1: Ye, I'm so nervous. I am telling you there's nothing more attractive to me than someone who knows all the words to a song at a club. Really, it's such a turn on. It's like, look at them. If they're that attentive to a pop song, imagine what they'd.
Speaker 2: Be like with me.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I've had to start doing what Because I would confidently belt out songs at the top of my lungs, sing along at clubs, and there was probably an egotistical part of me that wanted everyone to hear how gorgeous I think my voice is. And I kept losing my voice, so now I'm like a pro lip sinker. If you see me singing at a club, there's no sound coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: It'll be like Katie Perry's firework And and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, do you not actually sing?
Speaker 2: No, because I kept losing my voice, I actually sing.
Speaker 1: Does everyone sing?
Speaker 2: I think most people do?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, because I've had to stop because obviously I've got a bitch of a throat.
Speaker 1: You can't handle it, of course. Okay, I'm going to sing a song and your job. Oh it's playing an ad onld on.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? I paid for YouTube premium.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Oh no, my card's lost.
Speaker 2: That's why O YouTube Premium told me I couldn't make the payment.
Speaker 1: Damn retrogade. All right, are you ready? Oh? Oh oh, it's play?
Speaker 4: Okay, give me stay wait wait my mom know that concept quence scape. You're the only one who's making any sense to me. And away You're goin. They ever be or want to be?
Speaker 1: Never want to? Do?
Speaker 3: You die?
Speaker 1: Here? We go, I Phil, So you touch then why are you on top so much?
Speaker 2: I just can't be with you? No, no, Mitchell, I'm waving his eyes placed. You can't tell my eyes were closed. Yes, stop, I've guessed it. Obviously that's untouched, correct, well done, so I can still it aside for it from the gibberish. But what you're saying is that you want to learn a song off my heart.
Speaker 1: I want to learn a song that I can just be so hot in a club and be singing and dancing and people think, look at him, he knows the words.
Speaker 2: You know what song? I'd be really impressed if someone could nail the word. You know that song sweet Escape by Gwensif.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a hot song, you might have to put it on.
Speaker 2: Actually I can put it on. It's like whoo, it's a really fast bit that I can never nail. If you can learn that by next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my challenge. Okay, I can get that. So this is oh, I might know it. Let's try is it at the end?
Speaker 2: No same balance.
Speaker 1: Because I've been maybe that's a written nothing that can so cold.
Speaker 2: That's what I do every time, and I feel like that's cold, Okay, done, That's that's it. You're not allowed to read the lyrics?
Speaker 1: Ship, No, I'm allowed to leave. What do you mean in.
Speaker 2: Preparation when you do your recital?
Speaker 1: Oh good, I was gonna say, Am I going to fucking decoke that?
Speaker 2: How often do you reckon? They're going to play this song at the club though?
Speaker 1: For you to show on?
Speaker 2: I know, I got to say it is quite a satisfying feeling when there's a point in the song that no one else knows the words, but you remember.
Speaker 1: Oh is there one that you have?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: I know every word to shut up by Black Eyed Peas thanks to sing Star.
Speaker 1: Oh of course SingStar doing the heavy list lifting.
Speaker 2: I do it, do it on here there is a girl. You and me were just fun.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We went and done did damn things that couple do when in love, you know, walk on the beach and surf, you know, things that love to see and do. I love you, Boo, I love you too. I miss you a lot, and it's him even more. That's why I flew you out when we.
Speaker 1: Was on tour.
Speaker 2: God, I'm puffed. Wow, rapping's not easy.
Speaker 1: I told you if I wasn't attracted to you five years ago. I am today, all right, challenge accepted.
Speaker 2: That's pot when people know lyrics, it just it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bar is so low for you. Many other things come into play, but that is one thing that just adds the tickles me. It's a green flag in my eyes. All Right, song challenged, I'm performing next week?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 2: Are you happy to take on that sweet escape song?
Speaker 1: Just that part?
Speaker 2: No, the whole? I reckon the whole first verse.
Speaker 1: Okay, up to that, up to the yeah sweet okay, done?
Speaker 2: And the first chorus you may as well? Okay, my god, wouldluck get studying?
Speaker 1: Fuck? I'm an idiot. I've given myself homework. The one thing I hate the most in this world.
Speaker 2: I know mercury retrogrades.
Speaker 1: Fuck with you too?
Speaker 2: You're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 1: You're listening? You're on Spotify. Don't forget to leave a five star? All right?
Speaker 2: Before we go, can I just cast your mind back to quite a few episodes ago. We're talking episode one hundred and forty three.
Speaker 1: No, you've lost me.
Speaker 2: The title was called Silly Goose.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that you were trying to launch your Silly Goose era.
Speaker 2: Yes, operative word being trying. I was just saying, I want to be more silly, you know, it needs to be so silly. And now I've become such a fucking sensible adult, I need more silliness. Well, that era really didn't take off much like my walking era. All my eras just no one embraces them. But the reason I bring this up is because you and Hamitch now have the same therapist we do.
Speaker 1: I had her first. I will just say she was mine, and then I referred you she's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you sold it to me by saying she actually specializes and has done a lot of research in the area of creative types.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, yeah, she works with creative brains and minds. Yeah, that's how I found her.
Speaker 2: And so you were talking on the podcast a few weeks ago saying that you might break up with your therapist because it wasn't resonating anymore. And I was like, I'm about to go to my first appointment and you're telling me she's shit now, Oh my god, Oh yeah, I never want another therapist until the day. Oh yeah, I never felt so understood. She just gets it.
Speaker 1: She gorgeous it.
Speaker 2: She gets how my silly little brain works.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: And the reason I bring up the silly goose era is because she said to me, Now, one thing that the creative brave needs that's a good impression. It's playfulness.
Speaker 1: That's a great impression.
Speaker 2: By the way, bit fucked that. She has the most softly spoken voice, and her office is on this really really dense traffic, the most busy highway ever. So I'm sitting there at the window with all these trucks blaring behind me, going what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like you, and I'm like, padam. She does. Also she does also keep it really toasty in there. It's really warm, and she goes, I understand you. You're looking, and she's looking flushed in the cheeks. I'm like, no, doctor degrees, I'm not well physically, okay.
Speaker 2: So what she was saying, what she was saying in her soft voice was what the creative brain needs is playfulness to release I don't know, dolphins, whatever, certain shit. You need playfulness. And I was like, what do you mean playfulness? You mean like being a silly goose And she goes, well, yes, I suppose so, and so you need to lean on other people during this time of burnout. Recovery to push you into being more playful and more silly. Oh, and I was like, shit, maybe she has a point, because like I'm always daring other people to do things. I'm playful in the sense that I'm like, oh, Scar, to go fuck with that person.
Speaker 1: Totally mis random.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it to YouTube, but no one ever does it to me. And so my literal fucking therapist, our literal fucking therapist, has said that I need other people to dare me to do playful slash silly shit. Okay, so this is where we're at.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I didn't support the silly Goose era one point zero, but silly Goose era two point zero is actually doctor prescribed therapist prescribed.
Speaker 1: By our therapist. Yes, are you? Are you suggesting this just for you or is this a duel thing? Well, just for me, because she.
Speaker 2: Said that I need to learn on others to make me more playful.
Speaker 1: All right, well do you want to do something right now? She'ave it ro can leave it naughty.
Speaker 2: I'm very tired today. All I'm saying is you and our darling, and it's listening hit me with dares.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I've got a great idea. I've got homework for my song that I need to learn. Like I'm a drag queen. I'm about to be eliminated from drag Race. I've got to learn my words. You we're gonna come back and we're gonna have dares for you next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Do I do them on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you're leaning on me, so don't worry. Fuck, that's what I work for me. I want to prepare. Oh I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: Not really, you're just saying, Mitch do this. That's hardly preparation.
Speaker 1: That's basically the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you're gonna have to collect the dares though, that's all.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, hold on, Oh no, no, this is brilliant, Mitchell. You're leaning on me. Relaxed about recovery, all right, to calm down, idiots, message me personally at Mitch Churry, okay, and some dares for Combs and I'll bring them to him on the show next week. And if you've got props, if you need things, I can source, I can organize. So next week's my.
Speaker 2: Birthday, so I remember, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I've given myself so much. I'm working for my birthday. All right, next week I'm going to collate the dares. What do you want to see here? Or watch Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 2: Do nothing too fucking extreme? But no, I'll give you an example. So there's this TikTok and named Matty Cleary, and she's posting a series at the moment becoming Immune to Fear I've seen Me, which is essentially exposure therapy, like doing things so that if you repeatedly do it and nothing went wrong the first time, you unlearn to feel danger in certain situations. So she's just basically making a full of herself in public on purpose, and some of these things, I'm like, that's very up my alley. It's the sort of thing I dare someone else to do, but I'd never What is she doing? I'll give you an example, So this is this one is go through a drive through and sing what you want to order from the menu?
Speaker 5: Is that not me?
Speaker 1: As fuck? That's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Can I please get a space chicken sandwich?
Speaker 1: Just a sandwich, yes please?
Speaker 2: And a sad so uncomfortable by the way she hates doing this.
Speaker 1: I actually think he's laughing too.
Speaker 2: And some honey must ranch honey mustard, all right, just pulling out of the window.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Can I get an actual wrench? I hope you'll eat that up.
Speaker 3: I hope you'll devoured that. Ah.
Speaker 1: That is that is right up your ally.
Speaker 2: I know, but I would never do that because I would find it funny or watching someone else do it. I don't have the guts. But apparently a therapist is telling me as a creative type in order to release the correct brain fucking chemicals or whatever, I need to start doing these things. Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm so here for this, Mitchell, I'm so here for this. All right, Let's let's get the silly goose era back. Lean on me. I will hold you up with silly goose dtairs, okay, and so will the idiots. Idiots DM me, don't DM the page. You can if you want, but I don't want Mitchell seeing these dares.
Speaker 2: And if you don't want to get amongst it, then I'll just assume you don't give a flying fuck about my mouth.
Speaker 1: Don't fine, No, lean on those you loves you, lean on me, don't worry about anyone else. Got I love you and I'm here for you. You know what I did do the other day yeah.
Speaker 2: I was telling my friends about this, and you know how people pull things out of a hat. Yeah, we've got like two bowls. One bowl was situations, the next one was locations or like you know, activities and locations. Yeah, and so we'd pick them out at random and see what matches we got. Oh, do you want to hear some of the ones?
Speaker 1: We going? Please? This is good?
Speaker 2: All right, We've got play frisbee that was the scenario. And then the location Darling Harbor at dusk, So play frisbee at Darling Harbor at dusk.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then we've got wear high viz and control nearby traffic at the library. I love that. That could be foot traffic in the library and we're just there and high VID's going, Ma'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Could you not loiter? No, the returns are actually here if you could get you to filter through. Fuck, this is fun.
Speaker 2: What else did you get day drinking wearing cowboy attire at the airport? I know, do a HC Practice English exam at a Chinese restaurant? I was like, fuck that we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Who wrote do a HC Practice I can't remember who wrote that. We all just like put them in there together. Oh that's really funny.
Speaker 2: So that's the sort of silliness we're aiming for.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what we can do. That's what we can do. Lean on us.
Speaker 2: We've got specific scenario at a specific location.
Speaker 1: Okay, done deal, we can do that.
Speaker 2: Now, don't forget your homework.
Speaker 1: It to get thanks now, well this is the end of the show, so we'll get out of here. However, so much homework. Don't forget. You asked for stories of when you lost something and then found it again. Yeah, so we've got some messages if that's happened to you. Also messages if you've got a prank for Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, not a prank, a dare.
Speaker 1: Oh and I've got my homework, so that's what I'm getting confused. Yeah, there's a lot of homework.
Speaker 2: I've got no homework.
Speaker 1: Really, you just relax, turn up next week and you'll be a silly little goose.
Speaker 2: Oh gorgeous. Well, you know it's good for my mental health. I'm not stressed.
Speaker 1: I agree. Are you feeling not stressed?
Speaker 2: I've got enough homework on my plan. I'm doing my Brisbane comedy shows this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, enjoy the show. The show will have been done by the time we've done by the time this is out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if you went and saw Mitch on the weekend, I hope you enjoyed it. To hear your reviews took us for the show, though, because this is before it's happened. That'd be great fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, brisney Land's always kind of been my favorite, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: You have said whenever you come back from Bruce Vegas, he goes, I think I could live in Brisbane Mitchell. He says it every time.
Speaker 2: It turns out a lot of people there are quite conservative, so I'm like, why do I resonate so much with this play?
Speaker 1: Maybe not? All right? We love you get in touch a couple of mitch'es. A d m me if you want to prank Mitch, and we will see you all prank dah sorry, Dare. If you want to prank me, go for Goldly Goosey. I've tried. I've never done it on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't think you've tried. I think I have, but I've just tried to prank me terrible.
Speaker 1: I think I've tried to plan it and it never worked. And I freaked out right.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, I've never been pranked at all on any of the podcasts I've done. I'm always fucking with others.
Speaker 1: We're terrified of pranking year, but I'm also.
Speaker 2: Kind of off pranks in general at the moment, So I think prank culture has changed. You haven't done a prank all year, we haven't.
Speaker 1: Dot Wiggins as well. She had that four So she's recovering. Yeah, yeah, she's fine, but.
Speaker 2: She's non verbal.
Speaker 1: At the moment.
Speaker 2: Only word she can remember is.
Speaker 1: Very high pitch from Dot. That's because that's the medication. All Right, we'll see you guys next week. Have a great one. Thanks for listening to the show and catch your.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Its Love Your Baby? Is It just Me? A podcast by a couple of images.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to eighty D Brief. This is our secret segment on the end. Did you have to introduce adydbrief without me? Like? Yes it is?
Speaker 1: Did you find it weird? Because I found it weird. I actually didn't nail it. I didn't know what to say. I said, welcome to add Brief. Oh, Mitchell, does this normally?
Speaker 2: I don't know what he says one hundred and sixty times.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we don't fuck around, nothing scripted. I didn't know what.
Speaker 2: You really don't absorb lyrics or words.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm telling you, I'm not well.
Speaker 2: Did you just absorb the cadence of how I say it rather than what I actually say? Yes, I welcome to ady d brief. Yes, that's exactly what I do. I hear words of lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not well. You know, it's so funny. Our therapist is so unconventional because she is the one that told me to go and go on dates and go on the apps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's that unconventional? Well, I mean you could see what was best fresh.
Speaker 1: Out of well five months out of a breakup, and she went, I think you need to go on the apps. I just don't think that's something that someone would normally suggest. I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I like it.
Speaker 2: She gives very very specific advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, you do two bar classes a week. Throw a yoga in there as well. Oh, I can do easy.
Speaker 1: She was telling me what musicly bars to eat at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, she's good, that's what I need.
Speaker 1: How cute the reception is too, when they text you, it's so easy.
Speaker 2: I'm like you with lyrics. I don't absorb faces. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh I do, I know I talked to everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, I don't remember. I'm good with faces. Actually, if I saw her in the street, it'd bother me for hours. I'm like, where have I seen that?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Where have I seen her before?
Speaker 1: See? Oh? No, straight away, I will know.
Speaker 2: I've only been to one appointment so far.
Speaker 1: I oh, really, yeah, she's y, busy, she's hard to get on the cancelation list. I'm on the cancelation.
Speaker 2: I wonder who's high on the list.
Speaker 1: I canceled the other day, and yes, you may have got us so low in the list.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't make it. But you know, speaking of that talking to people, I went on and had a date the other night, and it was on a rooftop in Bondai and it was like tightly packed. There was like six six like single or double seats overlooking the ocean. And I was sitting there waiting for this person to arrive and we never met. I slid into their DM is a new one. Shit and I was like, cool, okay, are.
Speaker 2: There on the go? I can't keep up anymore. What are we up to? Nine?
Speaker 1: I've called now, I've called the roster back. There's a you know, an average four. Okay, it's fine, but just chatting like I'm on yah, you miss me? No, no, I caet it and I'm not. They all know, like, we're not exclusive. We're just chatting anyway, And he was forty five minutes late, and I was like, well, shit, so I need to chat to I can't sit here in silence.
Speaker 2: Also, you've got so much in common, you're not prompt.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I was like, but normal. Normally, I think if you went on a date someone to be pissed off at their forty five minutes light.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, don't even worry about anyone gets it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's truly me So that I lean to the table next to me. Oh, we gossip. We have so much fun. Anyway, this guy gets gets to the venue and he comes up. We say hi, and he's like, oh my hug Yeah we hugged. He's on the cheek, yeah yeah, on the chicken and way, God, you're talking.
Speaker 2: Living vicariously God, first dates are awkward.
Speaker 1: No, I love a first date. I love I love it.
Speaker 2: It's a fun feeling, but it's also just like a bit nerve wracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was definitely nervous, but the forty five minutes are pure fucking nothing before him definitely killed it and had a spicy no.
Speaker 2: But if you were sitting there by yourself, you would have gotten in your own head about it.
Speaker 1: I was a bit That's why I did this. I turned to the couple next to me and they had medals on. I went, did you guys run a marathon? Oh? We gossip, we laugh, We gossip, we laugh because we have. I've become best friends with these two girls next to me, to the point where they go the sun is sitting, can we get Bondai photos? So I stand up and it's overlooking Bondai anyway. The guy comes up, he meets me, and he goes, oh, I've actually been here for about five minutes, but I didn't want to cut because I saw you with your friends taking photos and and I'm like, oh, no, I don't know these girls.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know their names. Like these people, I'm killing time, babe.
Speaker 1: He goes, I actually felt like I was intruding because I'd made you wait so long I didn't want to come up and then ruin a fun time. It is awful, But yeah, a long story, Short, don't put me near people because I will talk to them.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: It was weird when Short and I had our one year anniversary. We sort of recreated the first date in the sense that we went to the same spot, the same bar we had the first date at, but also we actually met. Is it the what's that one in circular key? Is it the MCAC temporary? Y hear the fairies and shit? So on the first date, that's where we met. He was like, I'll just wait outside MCA, I'll meet you there, and so that's where we also met on the night of the anniversary, and just because we were reliving it so exactly, I was fucking nervous. I was like, I've known this man for you. Am I so nervous?
Speaker 1: That's really It's really true.
Speaker 2: I was like, I feels like a first date.
Speaker 1: That's very cute. Yeah, that makes me sad. Who just beautiful lover is real? Who messaged who on hinge first?
Speaker 2: He messaged me first? But I mustn't have seen the notification, or maybe I had them turned off or something, and I didn't see it for a couple of days. And then I did that thing where I wrote back and went sabre, Yeah, didn't see the message, which everyone says, but I actually meant it. It was the complete truth, and I thought I might have missed my shot here. Yeah, and then no, it was fine. But we didn't spend much time on hinge before. Like he kind of cut to the chase and said, want to get a drink? I was like, sure, you know, then he gave me his number.
Speaker 1: Interesting I heard choice Ivann in an interview was like, the best thing to do in you're dating is meet up in real life as soon as you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I I kind of agree with that.
Speaker 1: I agree the longer you keep it on the apps, I think the higher chance of it dying. You know, it's like an IVF baby, It's like, get it out of that patriotash. You know.
Speaker 2: It's just volatile, which is easier said than done because you're not always available to like go on multiple dates a week at the drop of a hat. But on this occasion, when he said, do you want to grab a jing on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I went on three dates this week because I've had the week off, I'm on holiday, and I have nights and I never normally have nights.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, yeah, have you got one tonight as well?
Speaker 1: I do have one tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, this is a this is a third wheel, this is a fifth date. Wait, same person? Yeah, okay, wow yeah interesting.
Speaker 1: So does something I'm in like a situationship?
Speaker 2: Oh? Probably? That must be so confusing for him and you. But basically him, we've had.
Speaker 1: The discussion of like'sn't you know, it's just what it is. It's nothing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this would surprise you. But I'm not someone who fucking thrives in situationship. That really fucks with my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine now. I'm there's bits of like I want more attention, but I'm like, wait, no, when it's not a relationship, we're just like having fun and dating and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate situationships. I've never had them, so I need these experiences. That's what I am. You wouldn't have, That's what our therapists have said. She goes, you've never had a situationship. You've never had a friendship.
Speaker 2: You've had more fucking situationships than hot dinner. This is my first one, So I need to have them.
Speaker 1: I need to.
Speaker 2: I find them too confusing, so do I.
Speaker 1: But I've got to try it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Even with Sean, before we were like official official, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, what is this. Yeah, that's a hard conversation.
Speaker 2: He's meeting my friends, but I don't know how to introduce him. This is my friend.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you said to me. You're like, oh, I'm bringing someone to this thing on yeah, this night, and I don't you meet him, Amica. Yeah, he was very sweet when I met him for the first time. Oh of course, it was clearly very nervous. Did you kiss on the first day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't kiss on the cheek?
Speaker 2: Well, it got to a point where it was kind of obvious that he wasn't going to make that first move, so I was like, fine, I'm gonna have to. Oh. So it wasn't until like the third day, the third day, but I was like, fuck this, I'm gonna have to be the one to initiate this.
Speaker 1: You didn't kiss into the third date? Wow, that's so interesting. To me, I am, I don't know what it is about me, but I go right in for the move.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you. That's fine for a kiss. I mean I also didn't mind him not kissing me on the first date, because this was my first date in a long time. Yeah, Like this was off the back of the pandemic and also me just not particularly being in the mood to date. Yeah, of course, so this kind of was. And it was off the back of a fucking situation ship actually, So yeah, I had a situationship earlier in the year and then met Sean in June, and I was kind of like, oh, I haven't got on a proper date. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, well, I'm really loving the date the date life. To be honest, I invited this guy to the drag Race down Under finale party because you're normally my date to events, like we got to events together.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I couldn't make it that night. My drink had been spiked.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's not why I bring it up again. But you couldn't go, and I was like, fuck, So I invited this guy. I let you want to come stand throw a great party. Oh my god. The team at STAN really know how to put it on.
Speaker 2: That's true, but it was this is triggering. Remember the first season of Drag Race fucking premiere event and I lost my airport at the opera House.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What was that was mercury and retrograde. No.
Speaker 2: I was just listening to you taking your guy and we heard her and I went, did you hear something drop? And you went no. So I just didn't look.
Speaker 1: I'm such a terrible friend.
Speaker 2: And then we opened went everywhere. We did that for the sound effect.
Speaker 1: Now to pick up clean my u wax off them. We were sitting there talking to Rita Aura and then you're like, I need to track them on find my friends. And then they were under the seats. It said like in the opera House. You couldn't get more remote.
Speaker 2: I called them back and I said, I'm looking at the find my app right now. It's in the fucking theater we were in. This is my seat number, go find it. And they're like, nap, not there. Sorry, obviously someone saw a fucking score.
Speaker 1: What you know.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, free AirPods one not Oh I get I get you, you obvious see what happened with my glasses?
Speaker 1: Of course, free score.
Speaker 2: Someone saw me concust on the ground and thought they're now I'm going.
Speaker 1: To take that. I'm liking the round look on you. Oh the glass I haven't seen them on you. I have seen round, but they were a nice style.
Speaker 2: These aren't them, you know? No, I know the ones I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I know because I saw them in the photo it lost Mitchell. Yeah, I do know what that means.
Speaker 2: This is my understudy pair, because you know how I said I was tossing up between cheap glasses and the expensive one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They must have tricked me because after I paid for the expensive one, when I went to pick them up, they were like, oh, didn't we tell you there's a buy one, get one half price. You can have the second one, the understudy pair, the second favorite.
Speaker 1: You can have them to Oh I hate that.
Speaker 2: So they threw the frames in for free. I just had to pay for the lens. So I was like, it'll be good to have a spare.
Speaker 1: Clearly you needed something. So these are new as well.
Speaker 2: But the spare, Yeah, but they're a bit generic. They're not like a new glasses, like, oh new glasses. Yeah, yeah, you didn't even notice that were new. I didn't exactly case impoint. I didn't know these are the understudy glasses for a reason.
Speaker 1: You're good, though, Would you got contacts? Nah? Take the glasses off for a sec. Yeah, I feel like I know you with or without glasses. To me, you're not a glasses person or a non glasses person.
Speaker 2: That's true because there are some people who when they take their glasses off, I go.
Speaker 1: Fuck Jesus, is that what you look like a little molly shit?
Speaker 2: I don't recognize them without glasses. But I feel like people have seen enough of me without glasses that it's not that jarring.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't feel much content in glasses?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 1: You don't feel much content? Like you're not online in glasses much.
Speaker 2: But I have to because I'm looking at a screen. The stress, Yeah, I know the stress, but my tension headaches have gotten much better. Good. But what it's worth, Even though I've gone through a real ordeal in losing my gorgeous glasses, at least they work.
Speaker 1: When does mercury leave retrograde?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's out. It was out of that, which is when all of the nonsense went down.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that incident after not on the cloud. Oh really, well, yeah, I need more info. I wanted to make sure you're okay. I want to find the culprit.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the culprit is.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I want to get some I want to get some more info. I can sniff it out. Yeah. I can't believe we were out on Oxford Street at the same night and I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: So, while you're wandering down Oxford Street, did you see a pair of glasses?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't, fuck but I did step on something. I thought that could have been a croissot or mitchill Koons's glasses and kept walking.
Speaker 2: You trod on my glasses, and there's this big crunch some of Did you hear something you went?
Speaker 1: No, nothing, wouldn't surprise me. All right, let's go, let's get out of here. Great to have you back. No, we don't have to.
Speaker 2: Are we done?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you need to throw in there?
Speaker 2: Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all. So, So we do, so we do, so we do, we do this, So we do?
Speaker 1: He did. He was very good. He was very good. Louis opened up about his first threesome, No, his third threesome. Good for him threesome, can't relate?
Speaker 2: What was that special about the third one?
Speaker 1: He was in Greece, right, and he had two gorgeous American men they're in a relationship, and he was the third and he loved the experience. He was very open. He actually messaged me after and was like, you have a weird knact like I don't. I never ever thought i'd divulge any of that information, but you just pulled it out of me.
Speaker 2: How did that come up?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even that was just flirty energy. He is a gorgeous man, all right, we get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: He's gorgeous and out of my league. But nice to be friends with, nice to have a hot friend.
Speaker 2: Always say that out of my leg It's true. I've seen some of the twinks you're plowing through at the moment.
Speaker 1: No more. Didn't realize my family listening to this podcast, sir, what happened? I've just heard things? Well, which one?
Speaker 2: What have your family hurt too much?
Speaker 1: I had a family dinner. It was my sister's thirtieth this week, have your birthday, Becky.
Speaker 2: Oh, Detective Beckytiveective Becky, you're under arrested, Detective Becky. It's just the least intimidating detective name ever. Like, if I was in my house and I heard all these police sirens coming towards, swarmed in there, surrounding me in the front yard. They've got the fucking guns out, they've got the megaphone. Come out with your hands up. It's Detective Becky. I'd be like, I could probably take that bitch. I'm not scared at all.
Speaker 1: No, she's tough.
Speaker 2: Okay, the name Biggie.
Speaker 1: Such a cute little mate.
Speaker 2: So what did they hear on the podcast that you said, just some like the.
Speaker 1: Dating stories and they heard the Melbourne episode.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah. Isn't it the worst when there's family listening? Because Shawan's family listened to this podcast. There's so many stories I'd love to tell, but I can't knowing that they're listening. Like I'd love to tell the story about how we went away to Bogingate and I forgot my douche so we had to go to the nearby pet shop to buy a guinea pig. Feeder to use in lieu of the douche. But I can never tell that story. You'll never hear it. No, never ever ever?
Speaker 1: Did it have the ball in the end of the tip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Did you pry the ball out with players?
Speaker 2: No? No, we gave up on the guinea pig feeder as a douche. What else did we buy?
Speaker 1: We want a few options, I remember because you message got a turkey based I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a turkey baster. It didn't work. Not enough pressure in the street got it. Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about a pump bottle, classic pump bottle.
Speaker 2: No, we ended up getting an empty tomato sauce bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's actually good. It's got a lot of body to it.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Actually, I've still got it in case.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just inkay, how do you get the hinds?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling towey. It wasn't hide. There was an empty one at like a reject shop, you know, God, Dick Smith? Yeah, I guess so. But anyway, you'll never hear me tell that story, and you.
Speaker 1: Should never tell it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad you have told you've withheld it, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 2: Vulgar I'd hate for Sean's family to hear that.
Speaker 1: The story about how you used a guinea pig feeder is a douche.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that there's son is so good faith? Yeah in your ass, Yeah in Bogan Gate anyway, So we do. So we do have a great week, everyone, Great to have you back.
Speaker 1: Minchure, we missed you, arlt Silly Goose Era begins next week.
Speaker 2: It fucking better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of homework.
Speaker 2: If you all care about me, you'll help me. Oh, I will say by.
Speaker 1: The time this episode. Sorry, The Hot Girl Walk merch is available now. Oh shit, okay, yes, link in my bio, Mitch churry, it'll be all over my stories. The Hot Girl Walk Merch. We had some delays but the factory almost burned down, but it's back up and running and it's available now colors. It's very straightforward, and we'll put the link in the show notes, which yes we have, which exist. I love the show notes. I read them every week. All right, see you next week, guys.
Speaker 2: I just say, before we got every time, just one more thing. What on the topic of show notes, you didn't know that we did them, And I said to you, you would think during a week off, I wouldn't have to worry about the podcast at all, but fuck I had to hold yours in Jenna's hands. She just forgot to edit it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: That was a real issue.
Speaker 2: We came to Sunday afternoon and I'm like, has anyone edit it? And she goes, nuh no, I did my work.
Speaker 1: We all had jobs. I did all my jobs by Friday, and then Jenna goes, I forgot to edit it.
Speaker 2: But then I said to you, you need a description to go in the show notes, and you just copy and pasted one from two weeks prior that had like alright, Hey joins this TikTok school with Alright Hay. Click here to listen to all Right Hay's new podcast High Scollers. And I was like, you can't use an old show notes and this one it makes notes sense though I was.
Speaker 1: A different episode. I was trying to edit it and I sent it without editing that what happened? I thought, you, no, do you want to know what actually happened. I was on my Mac because I was tweaking the edit because Jenna fucked up. And you know, if you're on I message on the Mac and you hit enter it sends the fucking text, so I edited it and wanted to do enter new line. You've got to shift enter, I know, and it sent it to you. But I did that even enter. I know. I'm an idiot. Anyway, the show notes from last week, I wouldn't know because I haven't read them, but I'm assuming they're right. I hope. I don't know. It gives a ship, all right? Can we sign off? Any other tidbits.
Speaker 2: To add nowhere?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, idiot, Say you next week. Bye, ba B love you.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.