Speaker 1: It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, it's Tuesday morning. Welcominal to the Christian O'Connell Show. I hope you're well this morning. Good morning, Chack Posts, Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Patsy, good morning you okay.
Speaker 3: Jack, Yes, I'm fine. Please move on.
Speaker 2: You ask a team member if they're okay. So it's a loaded question if I can't ask you to you guys, how are you? You know I'm not caring, guy, I am, I am good.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thanks? Mate? Good you sure you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Thank you?
Speaker 2: Everything right? You're happy to be in here for a couple of hours, of course? Excellent? Everything all right? Yes, you're not distracted? No, they need to run off anywhere. No, that's all right. This is a situation I had develop in my house yesterday. Jackie Boy called me yesterday evening in a very tense situation with my daughters. They've been asked if they all to a like a voice over for an advert and they need to play the part of my children, right. And I didn't want to explain to them that last week the sales teams said, and we'll get some professional recording artists to pretend to be your kids, and you throw and went, I'm not doing that because they'd be Australia would just sound like adults. Why would I've had an adult person pretends to be my kids? I went, Nook, just don't worry about the kid bit and they went, oh, do you want to put your kids in it? I went, let's get really complicated now. I said, their voices might not be right anyway, but look I record them, so I said the kids, Look, I just needed to record this line.
Speaker 3: So is this just a test or is this a natural thing going in the air?
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 3: They don't have to come into the special booth and do it.
Speaker 2: I do. I've got to do that Thursday. My bits, but their bits because there's only two lines, and the way they go to this, what's the what are the lines? It doesn't matter, just read it, okay. And they were like, well, you're being paid for this, aren't you. I went oh yeah. They went, well what are we getting from this? And then unfortunately Jack Postcoll called it this bit right and I put it on speakerphone because I was mashing the tea. It was ready to be served up and jack said to the kids when I said, what's going on here? They should have half, but they're not doing fifty percent the script.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you need them.
Speaker 2: You should be their agent. That would be really awkward.
Speaker 3: You can't move forward without them.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the client is? It's your husband's company, Patsy oh me, Oh well, we don't know. Jackie boy has many wives of many husbands in different places. So anyway, they won't read it tonight until we've agreed what the fear is. They're a standoff if they're getting fifty after But I have to explain to you don't understand o case because you're not doing half the script. Okay, so you shouldn't get fifty percent. Plus I've paid for every single element of your life. It's a bit greedy. This is how I fund your extravagant lifestyle. History of this don't take from my back pocket. It goes to you guys. Anyway, do you do you say any ostentations gifts around me? It all goes on you guys. So thanks for getting involved in that making it worse yesterday.
Speaker 1: Joe the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In any relationship, I think there's one of the people who always lives to say I told you so. And in my relationship, that is my wife. If we were to look at her DNA under a microscope, it would rearrange itself to say I told you so, I reic and even if I rang her instead, I've been run over and I haven't got long to live.
Speaker 3: She told her so, always stepping out onto the road, looking both ways.
Speaker 2: In the clouds, think about some nonsense to talk about the next day show. You know, I've put engaged with the planet in the real world. She would just say, whatever it is. You know, she lives to say I told you so. You know I've even said to her, that is what should be on your tombstone. I told you so. You would have probably predicted your own demise as well. In any relationship, Jack, which were you on this?
Speaker 3: I think we're pretty fifty to fifty. We both love to chuck it in there. I mean, it is a sweet feeling when you get it. I told you so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, Patsy is in this situation right now. But I believe is it Chris your husband who told you so?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is, and he often tells me so. We bought this new Butte met or. I thought it was you, Butte, and I was very proud of it. Brought it home. He took one look at it, rolled up still and he said, Petrana, it's too big. It's too big for the space.
Speaker 2: I said, now I'm going to admire that that your husband I bought it just rolled up with catal. It's that that's just too big. That's quite skill.
Speaker 3: What's it a map for?
Speaker 4: It's a map that I want to go in the lounge, and I want it to go sort of half.
Speaker 2: This is what it is to be us. This is what it is to be a grown up. If I knew this is what it was to be a grown up, I would have slowed down my race to being eighteen or nineteen. I thought it was like exciting partying all nighte it. This is what my wife and I've been talking about matts and I said to my wife last week, look, get whatever you want. I don't. I don't have any opinion on match. You went, Chris, I need you to win. I've got a calorie I can motivate to having a pe on a mat Sure you're soon, say you soon. Haven't opinion if you don't like it. That might be true. Tell us about the well.
Speaker 4: He's anti met because he likes the old.
Speaker 2: Antis like an antifaxxer evans.
Speaker 4: He doesn't believe in the No, he likes the old one. He doesn't want it gone. But I've changed the cushions on that couch and it doesn't match the old mat. So I've got this new modern mat to try and funk the room.
Speaker 2: Modern man like a holidack, like a hologram is to materialize into weather rooms. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: We've got like a traditional met there, and I thought it was a bit old fashioned.
Speaker 3: So I wanted something like the rug rug right right, I'm thinking of like a Japanese rolled out like made out of bamboo.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you know what these two are. You know, I think for them, they're going to be more like that old seventies kind of deep shag path then, you know, making movies at the weekend, a roaring fire.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I turned into by the way, she didn't deny it, join me on.
Speaker 2: The rug, the shagbar, sorry, way back to the rug.
Speaker 4: The rug anyway, And it turned into somehow an argument post four pm yesterday about.
Speaker 2: Time stamp on it isn't it go? We caught right now, thank you, officer. What attation was the wind blowing westerly?
Speaker 3: A stenographer read that.
Speaker 4: Straight from the record, turn into an argument about my interior design taste and anyway, I said, no, roll it out, it'll be perfect, trust me. Anyway, we rolled it out and it is.
Speaker 5: Way too big, like way too big?
Speaker 2: Do you mean way? It's actually the map that is the size of the MCG.
Speaker 3: It's like folding up either side of.
Speaker 2: The bridge is actually trapped under it right now when they're dogging you and there's a rescue mission right now to get them all out. It's just two big guys.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, did you guys experience life without masks outdoors yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was strange. I still found that yesterday evening to go and do a couple of errands and people are still wandering around wearing masks even though they don't have to, but still separate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're allowed to wear a mask, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like if you're walking down the street, you don't have to and you're not it's not a crowded street, you don't have to wear a mask. You know, it was a warm day yesterday, but every the majority of still had masks. I think there's just forgot.
Speaker 3: I was enjoying getting outside. Not that I think masks are bad. I think that they definitely helps.
Speaker 2: Byron Cookin am I trending like this job so my best friends masks.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed going out with Luna yesterday and not having to even pack a mask take it outside the house because it's going to be outdoors the whole time. Until I was walking past my favorite shop in Coburt called Yokarea. They just do yuki, and I thought, oh, this is perfect. I'll get yoki for dinner. I'll be the hero of the family. FIANC won't believe I've thought it's good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so they've specialized. So we're not going to do any of the pasta. We're just going to become masters of this.
Speaker 3: If you if a shop is only doing one thing, you know it's going to be good. And they just do yuki. So I had to wear a mask indoor inside the shop because that's still the rule. So I slipped off my T shirt under my hoodie, put my hoodie on the bare skin, and then wrap the T shirt around my face.
Speaker 2: As if you're holding the place.
Speaker 3: I did look like a an old timey bandit.
Speaker 2: Fill these bags up were the nookie.
Speaker 3: I'll take some of the bolerinnet sauce as well, but it's worth it. So I did look stupid and it gave the guy behind the counter a giggle.
Speaker 2: But so you sat indoors? Or is it just one of those pickup go places?
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, they don't have tables there.
Speaker 2: It's just ever all just COVID friendly. No, no, no, it's the.
Speaker 3: Shop is too small. Oh, this is the size of the shop, all right.
Speaker 2: Just you know, he's just doing his wingspan right now, so it doesn't quite work on the radio. He loves mask by the way, all right, do we clear about that? So you just pick up and get out.
Speaker 3: You just pick up your nuki. Yeah, it's like the soup Nazi INSI for you step in or your nukie step out.
Speaker 2: And tell me what what sources do they do to do? What like a pesto one?
Speaker 3: They do a pesto, They do a regue, they do some white sauces. I got the beef bowling knaise didn't eat it yesterday that is the treat for tonight's dinner.
Speaker 2: How did you appoint yourself like that? I couldn't do that. I wish I was that kind of person. If I'm buying it, I'm thinking about eating it time i'm getting home. I want to eat it straight away. It's never for me to wait two or three hours to have it that long. I can't wait a whole twenty for hours. In my mind, I might die tomorrow have it not had that? How would you do that?
Speaker 3: I forgot Byancho is at book club last night and she I don't trust myself to cook the yucky properly because it's heated up. No, you said yourself before in the past, if you get yucky.
Speaker 2: Rather fragile, isn't it? So I didn't want to go.
Speaker 3: I mean that would have been doubly said if I tried to do then yucky myself.
Speaker 2: Let's do a phone in tomorrow. What else is doubly sad? It's doubly sad.
Speaker 1: Christian Show podcast?
Speaker 2: All right, this Friday? This Friday, then the show is going all Vinyl. The music we play, We're gonna only play Vinyl records. The thing is it will sound great. You hear that crackle. I can't guarantee it's going to be a smooth ride. I can never guarantee that on any breakfast show. But obviously we're going to be relying on you to lend us to music because no radio station anywhere in the world now it's all off hard drive and so there is no there's no vinyl record library here, and so we are relying on the vinyl you own. You need to really donate a disc for us to play. A lot of those are going to come from albums, and I've recently got back into buying vinyl this year. Queuing up, you just want to hear a certain song, Yeah, streaming is actually quite easy. You need like a jeweler's eyepiece to try and work out what is track four and Satday, our eyes aren't that good anymore. Now you're trying to zoom in and you're gonna hear a lot of scratching and before we get anywhere near the song on Friday, so we need you to lend us vinyl. But this Friday, it's all vinyl, the world's greatest format.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: Let's get out grouping on Christian.
Speaker 1: Drop the needle.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Vinyl countdown. So, yeah, Friday show last all the year, all the songs we say, the last songs we play up this year will be Vinyl, the Vinyl countdown. So if you've got any Vinyl records, go grab them. Let us know what have you got. Go through your vinyl nine one, four three Before that and the email over the weekend, a very long email. Take a look at this. Oh yeah, bullet points. There are six bullet points just on the subject if I'm going to play Vinyl this Friday, be aware of these important details from a man called at school. We first meet these people who are just nemesis. Sometimes aren't they the things you realized there are going to be put out of that for the rest of your life. A new nemesis has stepped forward, right emerging out the shadows, Ralph Dunstone. He sent me this very long email with a lot of detail about what needs to happen on this Friday show. Have a listened to this. We haven't changed a word of this. This is the email.
Speaker 6: I note that Gold FM is going Vinyl on Christian O'Connell's last show for the year. Here are some important facts about using thirty year old technology. The audio technology of the eighties is predominantly in nature, and gold FM transmits high quality analog FM does it with an effective audio bandwidth of plus or minus ten thousand hertz, which is generally regarded as good high fidelity. Playing old Vinyl records on air could produce some odd and very annoying side effects unless some tricks of that era are used. One, the output from the player should use an RIAA Recording Industry Association of America equalization circuit to increase that you will have a response to the recording of plus or minus twenty decibels over twenty certain point must improve sound quality significantly.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 6: A magnetic pickup with diamond stylus incorporating damp and mechanical lifting and lowering controls should be used. This enables better track selection and reduces needle hop. It should not be operating ralph.
Speaker 2: We're you're just going to have to put up with odd sounds and sound effects of Friday Show. Most importantly, Still Goes.
Speaker 6: Should incorporate a direct DC servo motor drive. This largely eliminates low frequency rumble as well as.
Speaker 2: We can bring one of those Yeah, bring the low frequency rumble to the show. Okay, all right, what fine have you got? Let's keep Ralph happy.
Speaker 6: Or two hundred and forty.
Speaker 7: Christian.
Speaker 8: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now go back, Christian, let's get out grouping on.
Speaker 1: Christian drop the needle.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Finyl countdown. This Friday show, last one of the year. Yeah, no, let's not get into that. Last one of the year. Yes, we should be working another couple of weeks, but I don't make up the poor pauls All Radio is shut it down this Friday. Anyway, our show the year, we're going on vinyl. The last song she hear from us will be all on vinyl. We need you to lend us your vinyl records so we have some records to play Friday. Simon has an original nineteen eighty four. It's like Antie's road Show. Now original been in the family for decades. My great grandfather had it original nineteen eighty four. Ray Parker Junior Ghostbusters on vinyl. Do we want to hear a bit of this on vinyl? Still thinking they miss her lyrics on that? Do you want a bit of that? Yeah, Simon, we need that. What about a bit of Bree has got some great vinyl. She's got Neil Diamond, Beatles, John farn and Billy, Joel Simon and garfun Call Chicago great band. Wearing a Chicago T shirt today and she dug this out yesterday. Thinks it would sound great on the last show of the year Daydream Believer. Awesome silence. This comes on in the bub even if I've just walked in, I'm singing this one of the happiest songs ever.
Speaker 3: Yes to that, Yes, definitely, so far what we've you got? Ghosts?
Speaker 2: It's gonna sound like the oddest wedding ess go, isn't it? People Just tune in downe on what we're playing?
Speaker 3: Ghost Busters into the Monkeys?
Speaker 2: Okay, what about? Okay? This comes on? This comes from Kathleen Big record collection of forty five's. That's good news. You can't screw up queueing up a forty five?
Speaker 3: Which one's for forty five?
Speaker 2: Just a single, right, just a single on a safe ground. It's just a single. There's no other tracks, just that one song. We pray there will only be one. I know they do well. The rest of them are going to be albums. We're going to be scratching and ruining. Start this collection of the seventies when I was living in America. When I moved back home to Australia, bought all this vinyl with me sixty two years old, huge collection. Some I think you guys might be in lean on Me be with us? Yes song, Yeah, I'm off for that Crazy Horses ha? What's that Crazy Horses by the Usman's Oh No, you'd love it. Maybe just sung properly, you know, in tune. I'll be there. Jackson five, Yeah, Luke sickly. They've done better music than that, and it's always nice for us to judge that. Jackson five one of the most we call popular bands in the world, Top of the world. Carpenters, how does it go? Sorry, you don't like you? Not found the Carpenters? Or just that song?
Speaker 4: Oh Carpenters in general?
Speaker 2: What about this without you? Nielsen? How does that go? Can't they do? They? But if we play that, are we saying that, Hey, we're finishing for the year. We know you're gonna you can't live without us in the morning. I don't think we can play that. What about this one? Lastly? Some Neil Diamond. Yeah, I was expecting a response. When you have two people in the studio, they're paid to sort of keep the conversation going. I've got a cover of Black Meer Cast. They're just staring up around.
Speaker 3: I said, you were pausing for suspense to tell us which song is gonna be.
Speaker 2: So first there was this checking in temperature of the room. I love Neil time about Neil diamond Yes, I need feature called the Neil Diamonds Thermometer. What temperature is it today? Lou Corman moment. All right, let's take some calls. Chris, good morning.
Speaker 9: And I've got probably one hundred albums with motorbikes on the cover and hundred singles with motorbikes on the cover.
Speaker 2: Wow. We early on Jack was telling us about a place he went to the only sells Knocky. You've only got final knew there was a hundred you can even collect in that very specific genre. That is amazing.
Speaker 9: I've got I've got movie pasters, I've got sculptures, I've got books, I've got magazines. Yeah, anyway, we're teaking to records here, so I just look around places and signetbike motorbikes on stuff.
Speaker 2: Awesome, So give us some of the Highlight. What are some of the great albums that we know abou because Purple Rain, Prince is on a is on that beautiful biker on the front cover of that. What else?
Speaker 9: Oh say, Prince has a picture disc which I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've still got mine.
Speaker 9: Hondel's Then you go to go whatever. But look you can go to now you can go to things like Wild Angels with Peter Fonder. Oh that's signed by Peter Funder.
Speaker 2: Wow, we an easy rider.
Speaker 9: He's the rider. Yep, by Peter Funder. Then you've got then you can go across. I've got Mad Max single?
Speaker 2: Mad Max single? What Tea Turner?
Speaker 9: That's it's no, that's the from of the first movies. So it's the road warrior type thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was a song called mad Max. Where did you Meet with Mel Gibson? I am Mad and I Am Mad?
Speaker 3: I just believe to know. Maybe Tina Turner was on the Mad Max soundtrack.
Speaker 2: She did We Don't Need Another Hero, I think was used in the movie, But I don't think she did a song called ma All right, Chris, we have to think about it.
Speaker 9: Okay, no problem to think it.
Speaker 2: That sounds as obvious as it came. Nel diamonds. It's a jay all the temperatures right right now, let's go to Mark.
Speaker 10: Morning.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 12: How you doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, Mark. What finely have you got for us that you could lend us?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 10: It's well, I do a bit of community DJ work, and I play a lot of vinyl, So I don't know if I'm really going thing to spare so much as.
Speaker 2: Just going to be a share of a kid like that. Hands off my He went to tell you mom about this, He's still not sharing, Ma, Ma.
Speaker 10: It's more warning for you about about playing records.
Speaker 2: That warning off your hatch like another game stuff. Stick to your hard drive Friday.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Now about playing compilation records. They are so hard to line up. I've tried to do it a few times on the air, and it's so bad. They try to cram so many songs on those things it's almost impossible to que on up. Man, All right, avoid a caution. Please, I've actually got something i'd give you, but they're so bad. They're in such bad condition that I'd be too ashamed to give them to you.
Speaker 2: Oh please, I don't need feel shame this whole shape. And what's your radio station called?
Speaker 10: I it's eighty eight point six plenty val FM.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, and Wendy, when did your show go out?
Speaker 10: I do Drive on a Wednesday, just once a week. Huh yeah, once a week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love that. What times Drive fortal six? Watch out Cavin Mina This week in music, it's got arrival. Mark lovely talk to you, Thanks your advice.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Christian.
Speaker 8: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On Friday, I asked a really boring question, the dunnest one I've asked since been doing this show, and it was about an electric cordless lawmark. And but I've got a lot of very great information. I'm not apologizing. However, I feel bad now because Jack obviously now has come in with he never would have come in with such a boring question, but he's now thinking, Look, if the Captain's asked one, can I ask one? And I think it's only fair. Yeah, you've got a born question, you should have the right to ask it as.
Speaker 3: Well, Jackie boy, maybe once a week we put in question.
Speaker 2: I think the listener someone go, I think you really started that cut the minks ago so we're just trying out for twenty twenty one. Maybe bored him is an underrated thing of breakfast Ready, there's too much excitement sometimes and noise. All right, jackie boy, what is your boring question?
Speaker 3: My question comes from the yard as well. Our grass at the moment is patchy, brown and dying. I'm sorry to hear that, and there is nothing we can do about it. If the dog is paying all over it, maybe that's the culprit. A bit of general neglect also might be the issue. But for whatever reason, what a.
Speaker 2: Great grown up word you're use it, And it was your birthday last week and in now thirty three. General neglect, general neglect. I love it. He's got grown up words all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Well, when we did when we did the renovation, we drove the excavators and trucks all over it, so it had to be retched. And then they said, well, not trucks working on the state.
Speaker 2: And then the helicopter kept man in that to go Mother River Mother Creek we now own as.
Speaker 3: Well, so they had to roll out new grass. And we actually got to choose our grass, which is something I've never done before. We chose the thing called Santa Ana a cooch a cooch grass.
Speaker 2: It's a ruding that's not a grown up world we want. They were generally. I don't want to hear about the coops you once picked.
Speaker 3: Now what's happening is the old grass that was there, originally dirty coach before the couch is growing through the couch.
Speaker 2: And now you've got overgch.
Speaker 3: The weed grass actually looks healthier than the grass we put in. So I wish the whole thing could be the wheat grass.
Speaker 2: Whatever that is.
Speaker 3: We're going to scrap it, start again in the new year and go get the trucks back at the truck's bag, go for a brand new grass. I want whatever is the sturdiest, hardiest, hardiest, hardest to ruin. Dogs can peel over it, can pool on it, you can neglect it all you want grass? What do people recommend?
Speaker 2: Just so we're clear as well, you are going to clear up the muck, aren't you? Okay? In an ideal garden, I think we're chat right. It be on like a you know, like a sink cleaning thing to dry your plates. That's an angle all the poo and slot from the dog rolling into you just prefer that one you like, if there is some kind of events, have a garden sink that's grass into like a sinkhole that all just goes into. You drain once a week. All right, hardiest dog, dog proof grass to walk over it.
Speaker 3: You can wheel the bins over it. Everything. Trucks are coming back, tracks are coming back and wheelies on it. It doesn't affect the grass.
Speaker 2: What do you recommend help Jack out?
Speaker 1: Christ Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: So Jackie boy has a question. He really needs the answer for jack.
Speaker 3: We have sad grass at our house. It's brown and patchy, and the dog's been peeing on it and killing it.
Speaker 2: It isn't just a dog, but let's not get into that.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's not just the dog.
Speaker 2: The dog has his best friend who does that late at night as well.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I've stopped. Oh, I understand what you're saying. Now now I've stopped peeing on the grass in case it was me. So now I peece straight into the tambug toilet. It's only at night, only at nightfall. Otherwise all dal will use a toilet.
Speaker 2: Like a vampire. You come out night to baby like that. By day, he's a mild man and toilet user, but by night hit pee wherever he wants.
Speaker 3: So I'm asking if we have to get this grass out, because it's going to be so hard to repair it and bring it back to life. What is the sturdiest, hardest wearing grass that we can put back in a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people have also suggesting get these things for the dog water. We've got these called dog rocks, and then they alkalize the water and then when the dog laps it up with its tongue thing, it alkalizes the dog and it pea comes out and it's just orange.
Speaker 3: Juice, fresh drinking and it doesn't kill the grass.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't kill the grass.
Speaker 3: And can humans take it as well?
Speaker 2: You can have the dog rocks too, Yes, Patsy, what do what do you use that big old hound of yours out? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We ripped ours out, check and put the fake stuff in. And it's the best decision we ever made.
Speaker 2: Like astro tough.
Speaker 3: But doesn't the dog pee on it? And then it stays like?
Speaker 4: No, it just when it rains, it just washes.
Speaker 2: You cut me a line on that dog pee out there. I don't worry, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Rains coming next Sunday.
Speaker 2: You put your Wellington's on if you want to go out there and play in the garden. The pea levels, the pea table still a bit at the moment, you can having picnic. It's all smelly down here. I just of asparagus in the garden all the time. Oh yeah, Carl, good morning.
Speaker 13: I would recommend on.
Speaker 2: The kai kuu best you. Oh.
Speaker 13: The type of grass, yeah, Tigue is the typograss, so it's harder wearing grass.
Speaker 11: That's a.
Speaker 13: Hardier and summer grass, so it grows and is greener in the summer months. It goes dormant over the winter period, so it goes a little bit on the ground side.
Speaker 11: It's good. It does have runners.
Speaker 13: So the runners are little bits of offshoots of grass that come off from the edge of the grass. Easy enough to maintain. You just get you with the snipper to cut them off and then you can reuse them if need be in dead patches to replant into make your grass knife and green.
Speaker 2: Again, Brett, thanks for expert knowledge. They have a good day. Thanks col and thanks bats a mouth and there and chat to us. Brett's on the line. Good morning, Brett, good morning there, Brett, and what do you know about this area?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 11: I'm a turf manager by trade, and I'd like to say to Jack that coach is the up and coming grass with dogs, it's not as good. You really need to fertilize it to keep the grass Stronger're.
Speaker 2: Trying to do his own work at the moment.
Speaker 3: What is the becoming grass man Brett?
Speaker 11: Well, they're using it now on all sports ovals. They've been applying the Santa Ana coach to the sports ovals for some thirty years now and nearly all grounds are covered. So that's a great achievement by the councils overall in Melbourne. And it is a Queensland grass, so it loves the sum of Melbourne which is producing the similar thing of Queensland.
Speaker 2: So steady on, even though I think that's a push, isn't it That Bogan grass I think is a bit different to our Victorian grass.
Speaker 7: I have you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And the other options are obviously kai kuu. Basically if you keep up the fertilizer once again to the kaikuu, it will run. Couture's also are running grass, but SyncE edic grass. The astro turf is also another good option if it's a smaller area, but you will need to spray water just to basically make sure that the urine doesn't become moldy.
Speaker 2: Or I was hoping we were going to just nudge around that without sending you word ratt.
Speaker 3: What about some people in the text on a mentioning buffalo grass.
Speaker 11: Buffalo grass not so good. You've really got to keep the water up to it during summer. It's a lot there, there's a bit more involved, and it's yeah, you've got to fertilize it and water a lot.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like the smart money is on Cooch.
Speaker 11: Yes, if if you're fertilized, you just need to fertilize.
Speaker 2: What's the easiest thing for Jackie Boy to do?
Speaker 3: That coach is the one I'm getting rid of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brett out, no center around a coach.
Speaker 11: Look, if you manage it with fertilizer.
Speaker 2: The nt K.
Speaker 11: Fifteen five five, it's a fertilizer right at the rate of the fertilizer.
Speaker 2: You're a ter manager by trade. We're radio disc jockeys. We know very little what the hell is the NPK man, you're speaking in code bread.
Speaker 11: Nigroten and the phosphorus and stuff that the grass actually likes, like our.
Speaker 2: Food, gotcha, okay, all right, like a ready meal.
Speaker 3: All right, So keep the cootch, you.
Speaker 11: Reckon bread, keep the couch and basically fertilize it, and that will keep the runners spreading through any urin patch.
Speaker 2: Oh nonecond mentioned. Alright, ready, boy, thank you very much, buddy, thank you mate? Are you any clearer now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Christian, Hello, good Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyone else feel like after listening to the last twenty minutes of the show, they know a lot more about grass, but also no less. You know, sometimes more isn't more, is it? I'm even more confused now, Queen Radio Gaga on Gold Christian O'Connell show, just coming up from twenty five to eight. So this morning's three topic Tuesday, it's gonna be a very different one. We're gonna do five topics today and they're all our favorite ones of the year. And there was a long list of about ten or twelve I had yesterday. I've reluctantly whittled it down. I was trying to persuade chat that maybe I could do seven today, but five is enough. Seventy Tuesday. We have been doing this since the show started some two and a half years ago. We'll be doing phoners at the same time, and the whole reason is just to get as many stories out of you guys as possible, because your stories every single day, whether it's on the phones or the emails and Latesla party, really are the most joyous thing about us getting up every morning and being lucky enough to come in and do the show with you guys, so and bringing about our favorite phones that we've done this year and seeing what else we've got this year. Over the last couple of weeks, we'll be given away one thousand dollars everything called Friday thanks to Mercedes Benz bear It for Corner of the Week. The last two or three winters have all come from three Topic Tuesday. So an excell lotle reason to give us a cool today, an excell reason tell me think about have you got a story for anty of these? You could be picking up one thousand dollars on Friday. Instant prizes this morning. Village Cinemas Gold Class. The cinemas are open Gold Class. We've got Village Cinemas Gold Class passes. And also if you like your pancakes. You want to treat the kids one hundred dollars worth of pancake pilor vouchers. It's a lot of pancakes on us A go all right? Here we go back for one last time in twenty two hungover at a famous location. Hung over at a famous location. When we did this a couple of months ago, we got stories like this.
Speaker 14: I say, you're not a great man until you've stid on the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 10: My husband threw up on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen a photo of that guy as well. We look translucent. Have you had a terrible hangover? Maybe been on a holiday or kontiki somewhere at a famous location. Next one there we're bringing back is transporting unusual things. Have you ever tried to transport an unusual thing? Dave did a while ago. It was his sally, It was his deceased dad.
Speaker 7: When my dad passed away, we wonder him in the back of his f two fifty and the funeral home gave us a frame to put in the back and chucking straight in the back of the.
Speaker 11: Ute and off we went.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite Just a lovely story from Dave. I hope you're still listen. I hope you're well. Mate. From earlier this year, so unusual things you tried to transport? Bonus if it's a dead body. What hit you in the head? What hit you in the head? Jane had this great call earlier this year.
Speaker 9: Both my children were christened.
Speaker 5: One of the older boys had left the six fel cross, which is.
Speaker 15: A timber handle and brass cross, and it slipped down and waked me out.
Speaker 5: The corner of it waked me on the top of their head and gave me a concussion.
Speaker 2: Terrifying, so hungover. The famous location transporting unusual things, what hit you in the head? And oddis item in your freezer is another one melissicalled earlier this year. We had quite a few of these. Patsy was the only person. Jack and I never heard of this about putting a photo of your ex in a freezer bag in the freezer, so I have.
Speaker 5: A picture of an ex friend in a ziploc bag. We had a bit of a falling out and didn't want to in my life anymore. So our friend said, oh, put a photo in the freezer in a ziploc bag and you won't see her again.
Speaker 2: A load of emails. It's a thing I didn't know. So the five topics today? Then, have you been hungover at a world famous location transporting unusual things? What hit you in the head? When did you realize your family weren't normal? An honest item you've ever had in your freezer?
Speaker 8: Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Christian O'Connell here. So normally on Tuesday we've run a couple of phones at the same time and called a three tobit Tuesday. Today we're bringing back our favorite ones of the year. We're turning into a five to bit Tuesday. Let's go to lines now and get some of your stories. Georgia, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Georgia, Welcome to the show. Which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 14: Christian, I've been hungover at the Leaning Tower of Pizza. So I was stick on the tour bus that took me there, and so I took my bag of sticks to try and find the rubbish bin on my way to have a look around. Couldn't find any rubbish bins, and being the good person that I am, took it back on the tour bus until I got to a location where I could put it in another rubbish bin.
Speaker 2: The heat, the heat, the leaning tower. You didn't go up the leaning tower of pizza with a bag of vomit, did you.
Speaker 14: I just hung around the bottom, you know, carrying it round.
Speaker 3: Edition doesn't it gets soggy?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 2: The carrots start to blend into the stomach bile. No, it's too much. It's actually too much this time of the morning. Oh my word, A you're making me feel hungover now and I'm okay, you poor thing. That's a nightmare.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was pretty horrible, but I was young, so you know you can handle it back then.
Speaker 2: Georgia, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day, no.
Speaker 14: Worries, have a good day, by Rex.
Speaker 9: Oh Christian.
Speaker 14: I've got a budgy in my freezer and he's been there for ten.
Speaker 2: Years, right, okay? And what was it? A pet who died?
Speaker 11: No, I bring him and show him and I'm got crooked died.
Speaker 2: I thought it's a budgy trying to get out.
Speaker 3: We're just hiring some buttons.
Speaker 10: Tell me hitting the button that.
Speaker 2: It's a lob call. Don't even know what a booty call? Hitting the buttons? Wait, what are you doing butting the phone, rexy boy. Hello, I'm not cool now, that's it, Yes, sir, the budgy you breed them.
Speaker 9: I thought I'll put him in the freezer and get him to the vet, get him an autopsy done on him, so then none of the others get it.
Speaker 14: And none of the others got six.
Speaker 9: So he's been there for ten years.
Speaker 11: Plastic bag a new game.
Speaker 2: What is Rex saying? I didn't even know vent autopsy. Actually it's so Bungie. Expect foul play.
Speaker 3: Cat suspicious circumstances.
Speaker 2: This carprit flew away.
Speaker 14: He's in a plastic bag.
Speaker 2: Just wait, absolutely, Rex, thank you very much. You called any here calls bye bye. That was great, Thank you, Rex Jack. Good morning, morn Christian.
Speaker 11: Here are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good buddy, Welcome to the show. What have you been hitting the head by?
Speaker 11: Mate? I was hitting in the Sorry, I was hitting the head by a shotgun palette. Back in nineteen ninety four, it was a real strange thing the way it happened. Standing in my boss's backyard two doors away, my ex primary school teacher, the loveliest bloke you would ever ever get to meet, had a snake in his backyard, grabbed the shotgun out in the backyard, fired a warner shot off into the grass to scare the snake away. The palette ricocheted ninety degrees off a rock in the grass, over two backyards and hit me bang fair in the side of the snobs. I didn't realize till blood started dripping down my knafe from the boss and he missed it, just there looking and.
Speaker 2: Then what happened?
Speaker 11: So I yelled out, I said, I happened?
Speaker 2: Shot whoam? We had a cup of drinks. You know, we've all been there with a shotgun.
Speaker 11: But no, he was so st He's such a most responsible guy. He was an ambo driver as well. He was so proud to have been my school teacher. He taught my mum his first year out of teaching college. And he was just he just couldn't believe. None of us could believe it the way regretated ninety degrees and then over two backyards and bang and got me fair in the side of the nose. And I thought I'd bring up to share his story today, Today's my birthday. The last time you had this stigment, I said, the story about cart and my dad away in his coffin on his garden cart and his scooter and you're like that, And I thought, well, when you brought it back today, I'll come back with another story.
Speaker 2: It's hey, happy birthday, thank you. That's it too great. Cool to you in one year. That deserves a prize.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what a bit grown up boy likes you likes on the birthday.
Speaker 11: Pancakes, mate, if you can get me, I love the pancake parlor. If you can get me vouces today, man, I will love you forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, a cheap date, aren't you. I can give you one hundred dollar pancake parla voucher, thank you. I'll also give you a gold class past for Village cinemas as well.
Speaker 11: Now the movie thank you. I have to find a lady to take take take with us active. It's not a taking the best mateing dog dazels still go not going on that, Jackie.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's the ricochet. It's ninety degrees and up over two yards, Jackie boye, Happy birthday, and thank you for two great calls this year. Okay, look after yourself. To you, Christian pleasure, Bye jack.
Speaker 1: Bye Christian Christian Christian o'connalds Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we're doing five top bit Tuesday today, our best topics of the year that we've got some great calls early on various times this year. We're all bringing back then oddest thing you've had your freezer? When did you realize your family weren't normal? What's hit you in the head? Transporting unusual things and hungover at a famous location? Christine, good morning, good morning, Here are you going? I'm good, Christine.
Speaker 16: I had a dead cockatoo in my freezer. What happened, Well, we just bought it and it died a couple of days later, and we were going away for a holiday for a week. So we thought, well, if we stick it in the freezer and then when we come back, we can take it back to the shop and say, well it died.
Speaker 2: Want nobody, But yeah, I'm always stuck behind someone who's got a dead cockatoon Again.
Speaker 3: They got to make him better.
Speaker 2: You know, you've only got twenty one days to bring the dead cockatoos.
Speaker 16: Back, exactly, exactly. Yeah, But in the week we were away, we changed our mind and we buried it. But once the kids knew that the cocky had been of the cockatoo had been in the freezer. They refused to eat any meat or anything out of the freezer at all.
Speaker 2: It was cockatail tainted. Yeah, so yeah, thank you for kill Christine.
Speaker 16: Have a good day, no worries you to thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye. Now they changed their mind on that holiday. You know, a couple of dreams, so let's not take it back. Actually, Joe, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 15: I got hungover at a very famous location web. It was the Palace of the Si.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. I've been to the palace of our site, googeous.
Speaker 13: Not with a hangover, no, no, no, no, let me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've been on some kind of Australian kontiky tour around Europe and too many drinks the night before or at lunch time.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was only a forty eight hour tour. It was my last week overseas before turning back to Australia and I was only eighteen, so we pushed it a bit hard. And then the bus tour operator had to wake me up and told me that everyone was on the bus waiting for me. I slipped through my alarm. I nearly forgot my passport in the drawer and then got to the Palace of us Ie only just made it through. The golf walls were just melting. Was awful, And it was the cheese stool in the market gardened outside that set me off.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about France. They do love their cheese and it's amazing cheese over. That cheese is going to from it right now.
Speaker 15: You have to spend the rest of the day on the bus and then on the faerry going back over.
Speaker 2: One of the worst place you canna be with the hangover is anywhere near a fairy awhere. Oh that's not fair, I bet Joe. That's a great story. Thank you very much and cool.
Speaker 15: Thanks Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, the squeeze one more in Melanie.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Melanie, welcome to the show. So what have you transported an unusual thing?
Speaker 17: Look, it's not me, it's my mom. So I live in Melbourne. My mom lives in West Australia, in Perth, and like lots of people from person is a bit particular about her butcher.
Speaker 12: So we were raised on a farm and always had our own lamb. So she found this butcher in Perp and she reckons that he's like really good. So whenever she comes to visit me, she'll go to the butcher, she'll get a lamb roast, she'll freeze it, she'll put it in her hand luggage, and then by the time she lands and gets through baggage, she reckons it's perfectly disfasted. She puts it in the oven and cooks.
Speaker 7: It for me.
Speaker 2: Amazing. I mean, there's so much going on here. I mean, we still love watching that Border Patrol TV shows. You know that patronizing voice over, you know where we go. Melanie's mum is a well known character Tanamerine Airport with her lamb shanks.
Speaker 17: She doesn't she doesn't trust Victorian butchers.
Speaker 2: She just thinks that, you know, of the wrong country touching cash on the mind, and in particular about that butchers as well.
Speaker 3: Could you taste the difference in the cat.
Speaker 2: Do you think? O?
Speaker 17: Look, I don't really, I don't really cook a lamb roast much, so you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: She's over. Bring her in right, we need to have some of this amazing Australia's finest perth. Only we'll do the blind anyway, we can settle this once and for all, A live meet.
Speaker 14: Off I'm not sure she'd allow it.
Speaker 17: Actually, I don't know that she'd like a Victorian needing this West Australian produce.
Speaker 3: They're very particular about the.
Speaker 2: Ru number one about Berth. All right, Melanie, thank you very much for cool. Thank you bye bye now, Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast. No, this isn't a song we've just gone into, by the way, imagine I would be very happy with it. Alrighty time for us to give a Christmas tree away to you, dear children. All you have the new kids, call up. We will give you a brand new real Christmas tree. The smell of Christmas once you get that pine in the house, Christmas is there trying to get mama now to decorate and put your presents underneath.
Speaker 3: I hope we're giving away brand new ones. If we're giving away like a hand on the one that you keep down the side of the.
Speaker 2: House nine previous owners. We're telling the house it's still shoved down behind the bins. At you're going to help yourself pick one. Of course, they are these jack on any Christmas trees. Oh my, what we've scowled the best in Victoria jingles Christmas trees. Google them by name because they're Jingles Christmas trees. Okay, who wants a free Christmas tree? Kids only? Kids call us up? Would give you a brand new Christmas tree.
Speaker 8: Christianna Christian o'connells show podcast you were available for high for children's parties.
Speaker 2: Tell you what? Tell you who's to work? Patsy on his old bedside man and letting these kids down. Obviously there are a lot of kids culling in. I do appreciate that trying to win Christmas trees. They're also even more pushy mums gets the free Christmas tree. Stop crying, cooling at that chimney.
Speaker 3: It's there that not everybody can win. So I have to tell some people that we've already got enough.
Speaker 2: It's like Simon cow the way lets him yes, bye bye, Yeah, I'm a nice Christmas back January. Oh grinchy post, Oh police never had dear children got a great way to fall out with listeners, just leaving disgruntled listeners. This was a bad idea, Jingles Christmas Trees. Looking for a spectacular Christmas tree? Why not Jingles? It Google Jingles Christmas Trees. All right, we're trying to give away as many Christmas trees as we can. We got here, Nikita, Nikita, Hello, good morning Nikiti on the school run.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you made to listen to us every single morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. What would you rather listen to? Like?
Speaker 7: Just my own music?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Cramlinon even got to hear someone like us talking between the songs, have you? Yeah, it's hard to hear sometimes. All right, Nikita, what are you after for Christmas this year?
Speaker 15: Some new rollerescape?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cool? And these those kind of old classic white leather retro ones or the newer model that are.
Speaker 15: The inline ry the retro one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cool, aren't they? Okay? And do you think Mama Dad are going to get you them?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty confident. Where in the house would they normally hide your Christmas presence?
Speaker 10: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you gone to have a little look yet?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where do they hide the Christmas presents?
Speaker 11: Maybe like under the bed or something in the cupboard maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you had a little rummage around yet?
Speaker 10: I'm not yet?
Speaker 2: No, No, I would today when you get back today, go and have a look under there, see what you find, and then call me tomorrow. All right, Nikita, would you like a nice Christmas tree? Yes please, yes, see Spotify aren't giving you a Christmas tree in the quita, but you're good, old fashioned, old school like this. We stalk care right, that's what radio gives in Nikita a nice Christmas tree. Well, I hope you get your roller boots. Okay, thank you, all right, take care of Kita. Bye bye roller boots. Yeah yeah, retro. Let's go to who we got here? James, Good morning, James, Good morning, Christian. How are you doing this morning? James? Good? Are you also forced to listen to this on a school run this show?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yea, and happy about that you put up with it? It's all right, yeah yeah? And what are you after for Christmas? James drove? Oh that's cool. Have your mates got drones?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, And I'd just like to give a single word answer. Oh no at all. You don't like single word try none, radio Manah's be hanging all right, And James, would you like a Christma tree?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Excellent? Okay, James, send you a christ tree. James. Let me guess, is Mum making you speak right now like your puppets? Say yes twice if you're being made and cool?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, are you scared of your mum right now, James Jane to send you a Christmas tree mate, have a good debt school and a great Christmas.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every day this week on the Time Waster you can win a chocolate Christmas hamper thanks to Haig's Chocolates for the most Delicious gives this Christmas. What a lovely prize you two fans back in the day of Fresh Prince of Bellair. Yes, I did watch. Yeah, you know they've done this big reunion show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I keep seeing Will Smith putting it on his Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on if you want to watch it, I'm gonna watch it tonight. It's on stan And it's a very different way of doing a reunion show. Not only have they got it's it's also a documentary of Will going to catch up with all the cast members talking about their experience making the show and then inviting them to be part of this reunion.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm halfway through. It's very very good. It's actually really well done. I've not seen it done at that. It's really emotional because some of the cast members don't We didn't realize we're just watching the show becomes a big success, but left for various reasons. And there's one who felt like Will Smith didn't support them when they left and he was just obsessed with his fame in here and being Yale was I'm really sorry, but it's amazing. It all on camera. It's great. It's very good. So anyway, today's time waste with this is update a TV show. How are your so you had your head in your hands earlier? No, no, I'm happy happy now yeah, okay, you're not doing that hipster on No, no, no, no, no, please, you got it.
Speaker 3: I have there have some bad ones to flash out. I'm just step up.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at ease. I'm not sure which is which this morning, but we'll go with him in no particular order. Good luck date to TV show murder. She tweeted that's good Gold. You know she was right, And now she's tweeting dukes of hazardous waste. Hey, don't dump it there. This's his school over there, guys.
Speaker 3: Silver third Croc from Son Gold.
Speaker 2: Vampire Blocks. Those Vampire Diaries are now online. Gold the fresh Nigerian Prince of bel Air. He needs some money. Gold plus Dora the Dark Web Explorer too much. I shouldn't have gone with that one silver plus. Yes, naughty Jackie boy. What have you got? Then? Update a TV show?
Speaker 3: The Farmer wants a Wi Fi Oh yes, the.
Speaker 1: One G.
Speaker 3: Gold, faulty five G towers, faulty towers, faulty five G towers.
Speaker 2: Five G and you know that as well.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, we all remember doctor harry On talk to the animals, and now he's going to TikTok to the animals.
Speaker 2: Go that's smart.
Speaker 3: And we all loved the wire and now we're going to love the wile this have you just.
Speaker 2: Sort of just stuck in the air of Wi Fi five g?
Speaker 3: Okay, mister Optus, That's all I've got.
Speaker 2: Now, I got that feeling. I wasn't I was just letting the stink just died down a bit before speaking again. All right, sure, update a TV show, you get a hamper of chocolates.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today is that word time waste? We're asking to update a TV show. I've just done this big fresh Prince of Ben Air reunion. We're asking to update a t O. No wrong button, Jackie boy, you read to Mark yeah, the Big Bang Siri.
Speaker 3: So that's good. Gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very good. Sex and the Siri.
Speaker 3: Oh, gold plus, and I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: I'm Onlady now with two mentions of Siri. Now three, we're setting off people's series that anytime you mentioned Alexa, I dream of Siri.
Speaker 3: All right, too many theories now, that's good though, Civil Plus.
Speaker 2: Knock it on the head, Amanda Ready, steady Uber Eats cooking show.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's pretty funny. Civil Plus, the.
Speaker 2: Grassy Midlife Crisis. No more to Grassy high about those little kids. Silver Dawson's tweet Gold, Well don't Mary Anne Tesla of the Durbervills Testa the Durbills Tesla.
Speaker 3: I don't know the show though, so to know what is it? What's the show called Testa the durber Bills, as I said, and again I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well then you can't just mark them down. We can't kick doing it.
Speaker 3: It'smarkable, it's smart, it's Tesla or it's very modern.
Speaker 2: Silver, Poor Andrew lost in space, damn you Navman Gold, the Twilight Drone Gold, that's very good, Narrell smart House of Pokemon cards. Gold Game of Tones tonight. There's a winner there Game of Tones and I that's genius level, Matthew, take a bow. The rest of it, it's all gravy, but I mean we've peaked there sleep this in satellite Sabrina the Middle Aged which these are all good, but no friends, it's over, shut it down, Games of Tones and I we bow down to your comedy genius, Matthew, and he gets the Hayes chocolate. There yours my friend.
Speaker 1: Well done, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So before we bow out, just to thank you to everyone who's in buying Heroes Gold is our bush Fire fundraising beer that we made with you guys at the start of this year, trying to do something to help all the Bushfire heroes, and we brought it back last week. We found out there was still a lot of bush Fight affected areas and communities who are still needing support and help. And obviously with the government fighting in so many different agencies, fighting COVID and trying to keep us safe that surprietorized against that this year, they're still needing basic help for stuff like drinking and washing water. So we brought to do our small thing there's only small thing which has a bit about our Heroes Gold beer. Thank you very much. Everyone is buying it. There are only three hundred slabs we could shift out last week. There's only ten left, which is amazing. You've bought over two hundred and ninety slabs of Heroes Gold there's just ten lefts to know that when you're raising this beer and it's a great beer as well, you're also raising money for people that really need it right now in those fire affected communities. So if you do want to buy the last million ten slabs, please just shoot me a quick email to let me know if you are doing it this week and thank you. Order it now then from the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au. Thank you very much to the Kraftcutel who are shifting it out to you as quickly as possible. I know some of you received your Heroes Gold yesterday, which is awesome. Shop the finest Frothies with Craftcartaeil dot com dot au Craftbert Wine and Spirits specialists. We're back tomorrow morning. If you are buying the beer or you got anything else for lates La party today, email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au Tyler Today Show, see Uside Budgy to O'Connell Show podcast