Speaker 1: In jail, that kind of stuff. All of that, Oh wow, happened to me being in jail. Okay, that's for another but it was only for a few hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's all right. You're okay.
Speaker 3: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira major.
Speaker 4: Kind of Witch Bitch.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Witch Bitch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dylan, how are you very well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? It's always better when I'm next to you. Is exhausting being so beautiful. Thank you must be Do you need to lie down each day? It's like looking in the mirrors. Now, before we get into today's episode, We've got my god, we had so many comments. We need we need to hire a social media manager. I think that's what we need because we had so many comments and so many people contacting us in the last little while. So great is Great on TikTok, Laura Alice, Danny l x, d Shay and mcquell on Instagram, GC Venom, Cosmically Connected, Iron keys eron Sorry Keys your Mum Productions, Good Friends, mad Alice, I want.
Speaker 3: To meet mad Alie.
Speaker 1: I really feel like mad Alice needs to meet us as well.
Speaker 2: Lots of comments as well.
Speaker 1: Some people have been asking his questions is actually one about they just started the series, loving it, loving all the episodes, but also said this is something that we should actually do an episode on. Do you talk about being a witch and a mother having your children growing up in a witchy way of life?
Speaker 2: How many little witches are there?
Speaker 4: I have four kids. I wouldn't say they were all witchy. Probably two of them are witchy and the other two were a bit bitchyesna have a gun?
Speaker 1: Maybe would they come on an episode and talk about what it's like having a witch for a mother, not like as one.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's do that.
Speaker 1: Also, can you please write the mirror spell that you started saying at eleven minutes fifty nine?
Speaker 2: Please and thank you. I just look at what that one is.
Speaker 1: I think that was the Glamours spell the vampires.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I can.
Speaker 4: Go and look that one up because I've got a couple of mirror spells.
Speaker 2: What am I do? Then?
Speaker 4: How about we just do an episode on all the different spells you can do from the mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll put them up. Okay, cool? Do that. This is a planning meeting as well as a podcast.
Speaker 1: This is unrelated, but I was wondering what am I meant to do with perishable offerings?
Speaker 2: Do I eat it so it doesn't go or do I let it spoil and throw it out?
Speaker 1: Actually that's a great question, Taylor. I'd bury it, okay, So just bury it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The beautiful thing about a lot of the stuff is it's seedlings. So all you're doing is you're regrounding, regrounding your offering, and what does it do most of the time, will grow beautiful.
Speaker 1: Another quick question as well, if you've got a young carnationhorn, if you don't feel the vibrations from the sound, which was the sound healing, does that mean that your sharkras are blocked?
Speaker 2: Could be yep, definitely Okay.
Speaker 4: The other thing too is maybe you might want to look at putting them into your earphones and listening to the sound again, or look at the fact that you could actually go on to maybe Spotify and get that hurt. So the hurts that you want to look at is one, one, one, nine, six, three, four two eight. All of those are really good for clearing charkras and for healing. Are the four two eight's really good for your heart? So it's really good at healing son any sort of thing. We're manifestation music with those hurts really good. There's lots and lots of Spotify tracks you can find on there for meditation, great to do at night before you go to sleep.
Speaker 2: As well. You sounded really smart then with hurts and stuff. I was is it hurting you? I was actually listening to you. It was I'm the fucking stars yet, hick bitch? All right? Another one as well, Another one as well. Sing ah. This is from overseas.
Speaker 1: She's a baby witch and she's being bullied at work by her boss.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not good, okay, fuck off spray.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's tried a return to send a spell and spells to try and change how she feels about me so far, but I've had no success.
Speaker 4: Okay. So this is really great because you can take it to the office. So it's good about getting rid of any negative energy. But funny enough, I had a.
Speaker 2: Lady that had exactly the same thing, really.
Speaker 4: And she tried everything, and she came in she bought this fuck off spray, which says I bonish you now from my site. Fuck off now into the night negativity, now leave my space. You are no welcome. You're no longer welcome at my place. Fuck off. Now the magic is done, the spell has cast. You better run, bring me protection. So made it be? Come now, blessed be.
Speaker 2: This shit works.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 1: I can actually be a test of the fact that it works because it was actually sprayed in an office in one of my jobs, and that person didn't last very long after that particular no moment, I had a lady coming.
Speaker 4: She was beside herself a similar thing. She's saying, I've tried everything, said I'll give this a go. Anyway, they resigned that week and she brought a friend in and they just basically came in. We took about five off the shelf.
Speaker 1: Where can people purchase their overseas for example?
Speaker 4: Okay, so just go to my website moonslane dot com dot au and it's definitely on there. And you've also got the if you prefer it in candle form I have. But this is great too, Like if you're going to stay at a friends or you're going to stay in a hotel you don't know who's been there before, really just gets rid of the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, And also apparently as well, the same person has said. The baby witch has said that there's lots of stories that she has and also they had an exorcism on their house.
Speaker 2: Oh I do I.
Speaker 1: Feel another episode come in doing a great planning meeting. Now, what we are actually going to, who we're talking to today is a Janus king, and this is a tarot master, an author and a modern mystic with over twenty years of experience helping people unlock their potential through taro. So we're going to have a chat to her about all things. Taro is a good morning where you are? Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm very well. How lovely to meet you.
Speaker 5: We're very good.
Speaker 3: We have to disguise sadly here a UK at the moment, but we have daffodils. So if we have daffodils, then everything must be going in the right direction.
Speaker 2: So tell us how does one become a tarot master?
Speaker 3: You have to do your ten thousand dollars, I guess.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a time thing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You know, you've just got to do good yards and put in a lot of time and get the experience because with all of this stuff, when we you know, you can't you can't become you know, seriously good at anything, really really quickly, because it does take time for not only us to learn the language of Taro properly, but it also takes a little bit of time for the energy that we're working with to learn us, and that takes ex gained experience on both sides. So you know, your your conversation with your debt develops over time and becomes more insomate and more detailed as you work with it, and it works with you.
Speaker 5: It learns what.
Speaker 3: You you know, how you respond, and it'll go okay when I do this, she does this, and it and it becomes quite a familiar relationship. But that does take a bit of time.
Speaker 4: I've been doing taro for forty years. Yeah, it's a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so it's something that you also it changes with you and you change with it now with me.
Speaker 4: With me, it's very similar that you know, I'll get downloads, and when I'm saying downloads, I'll hear something or I'll see something, and they often will use things that I have experienced in my life. So it's interesting that you know, a lot of people that are doing this work have had quite a lot of trauma in their lives. And the reason being is because you had to go through it to understand it so that spirit can use you through the cards so that you can empathize with someone. There's nothing really that I haven't done. Like you know, when you go and do those crossovers of you.
Speaker 1: Know, one point, if you've shut a gun, you've been in jail, that kind of.
Speaker 2: Stuff, all of that. Oh wow, happened to me being in jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's for another But it was, but it was only for a few hours. Okay, Well that's all right, you're okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: And funny enough.
Speaker 2: It was in England. I got taken from the church. I god, that's another story.
Speaker 5: What happened.
Speaker 4: I got taken from the church.
Speaker 2: There was a nightclub.
Speaker 4: There was a massive brawl and I just accidentally in the middle got taken down to the cop shop in the back of the paddywagon and ended up there. And then I had to explain myself.
Speaker 2: I thought, you.
Speaker 1: Actually meant church church, and then I like alder church.
Speaker 2: It was an old church. Could at tenned into a nightclub?
Speaker 5: Oh, the Heathens took it over.
Speaker 1: Now, what's your advice channels for people who would like to start learning about taro. You know, we've got a lot of on our podcast. We deal with a lot of baby witches all the way up to masters of things like that as well. What's some advice for someone who you know is drawn to taro and would like to start using it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, be humble and curious, I think would be the two words that I would use.
Speaker 5: And I think Michelle is absolutely right.
Speaker 3: A lot of people that have myself included, like you, I have the experience also that there is almost nothing my clients can show up with that I haven't experience. And it is interesting because I had a conversation with another reader who said that her client base is completely different to mine because her life experience is completely different to mine.
Speaker 5: So she gets lots of readers who.
Speaker 3: Who who have experienced a certain thing, right, and I don't tend to get those particular readers. And that doesn't and both of our you know, client basis is rich in experience, but hers has a differ slightly different flavor to mine.
Speaker 5: And I think we get sent the clients.
Speaker 3: That we can best help, and that's really interesting.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: So when you're learning understand that the that the energy that is working through you needs to get to know you as well as you get to know it. And and it's and yeah, I mean, I yes, I guess the two words I would I would say is humble and curious, because curious is the is.
Speaker 5: The name of the game here.
Speaker 3: We need to be we need to be curious, pages always learning, always wanting to, you know, to to be open to to to what we're to what we're shown, and trying not to, you know, try not to sort of have to make it a certain thing or a certain experience. So I think if we can stay open to whatever it is, that's that's going to be the best way forward, because everybody's practiced. Michelle has said Also, it changes a MorphOS.
Speaker 5: Over the years. You know, it's not going to stay the same. Where we start.
Speaker 3: Is not not where we where we we end up, you know, if we're going to do it seriously, it changes as we change.
Speaker 4: Is there any type of Tarot deck that you prefer to work with?
Speaker 5: Well, I work with my deck.
Speaker 2: You've read your own deck? This is very cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I have I have my I have my own deck, which is this deck, which is a very beaten up version. I have to say, so, I I learnt with right away, and because that's you know, industry standard, most people, not everybody, but most people start to start with right away. And I had some issues with it. It sounds awfully egotistical to say that, but I had a few issues with with with I mean, no, I didn't have issues with it.
Speaker 5: That's wrong. I I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like Right Awake at all.
Speaker 4: I don't like that deck. I started with it, but I lasted probably three weeks, and I went to the mythic terror because I just really fell in love with the gods, the gods and the goddesses because it resonated with me being witch.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, And I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the I think it's I think it's genius in the fact that it's become the foundation stough of all modern tarot, in its structure and in its you know, in all of the symbolism that's packed into every card. It's it's you know that it's its genius job, absolutely phenomenal.
Speaker 5: But you know, as with as with all.
Speaker 3: Things it it it was it was like its a hundred years ago, right, it was. It was it was designed one hundred years ago for an audience of one hundred years ago. And that's fine, and that's very interesting and we can look at it. But now the reason I did my debt, well that it wasn't because of the Ride Awake, but it sort of brings it up to date more and I wanted to make the energetic communication more direct. So what I didn't want to do is create a deck that just reinvented the wheel. I didn't want to just remake images which just you know, just just the same as ride a weight but but you know, just different pictures. I didn't really want to do that. I wanted to make it more understandable. So so my my royals, my court cards are people that that.
Speaker 5: That it's very simple deck.
Speaker 3: But and I want to make the energy the leading point. So for me, the energy and the suits is absolutely fundamental. That's what I lead with all the time, the energy in the suits. And so my queen, I'll show you my Queen of Swords. She'll make you lous. So there's my Queen of Swords.
Speaker 5: You can see she's.
Speaker 3: She's quite a feisty. She looks very independent, dependent, she's very in charge. She's very it's all about the business, right, she wouldn't ask anyone's emotional position.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't ask her to do anything.
Speaker 1: That woman she can do whatever the hell she wants.
Speaker 3: So, so you know the the the I'll show you my this is what. So I wanted to make the imagery simple but relatable, so that that's the four of pens for is a stabilization number in tarots. So this is a guy who is literally holding on to a safe is what he's doing.
Speaker 5: He's keeping safe.
Speaker 3: His money, his experience is in his life, so he doesn't want to share. And that's for a myriad of different reasons depending on the reading, obviously, but what he's doing is his instinct is stay safe.
Speaker 4: So that Green's trying to hold on because he's Green trying to keep his money.
Speaker 2: Your deck would be very different. Okay, my deck is different.
Speaker 4: I've got one coming out and I'm using quadrons instead of cups. So I've done what you've done. Our channeled a completely different deck and that's going to come out next Yeah, it's all ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great and it's very exciting, isn't it Making your own deck?
Speaker 5: It really does take you into a whole other world. And you learn loads.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you everything sort of goes up a level when you really go into it and really.
Speaker 5: Dig down as to what do I want to say in this card? It's a fascinating process.
Speaker 4: Which is your most witchy card?
Speaker 3: Which is my most witchy card? Do I have a witchy I'm not sure I have a witchy card? I mean the Queen of Sorts is fairly witchy.
Speaker 5: Do I have a witchy Do you know about the High Precie?
Speaker 3: So maybe maybe the Quin maybe the Queen of ones in as much as that she's kind of fire and she's very energetically powered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's kind of like the.
Speaker 3: Phoenix, isn't she Yeah, definitely powered by fire image, So so yeah, maybe I would say maybe she's.
Speaker 5: My my witch most witchy card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the witch thing is is it's an interesting thing because I when I I ceremony as well, I maybe don't term it.
Speaker 5: Witchcraft because for me, it.
Speaker 3: For me it's a label that with my particular clientele and my students, it's you know, but that doesn't mean that we don't use ceremony and we're not talking about energy and about creating what we want to create. In our lives and leaning into that energy and working with it.
Speaker 4: So you don't do it like the old pagan way, you would just work with the energy so the universe.
Speaker 2: So you're just.
Speaker 4: Working in bringing down manifesting through the universe as Yeah, which is another way of doing it where I do it with the old.
Speaker 3: Gods, And yeah, absolutely, because I mean the way I look at it is it's they're all roads lead to Rome, right, So there is there isn't one way of doing it. Energy, all energy, all potential exists.
Speaker 5: What who we choose.
Speaker 3: To connect with has to be right for us. So we can work with old gods, we can work with energetic, you know, beings or spiritual beings. We can we can decide who we're going to have the conversation with and who we think we best resonate with. And I think that's fantastic. And what's great about Taro is it connects us in whatever way we want to connect, right, And that's I think that's that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Do you work with alien energy? I don't know. I don't tend to.
Speaker 3: I don't because I prefer the energetic realm rather than I've been on quite a few podcasts that do paranormal kind of alien stuff.
Speaker 5: It's not really my area, honestly, I would I would rather work with.
Speaker 3: What I feel, should we say, connected into our realm, whether that be energetical, whatever that is, spiritual or whatever.
Speaker 5: I prefer to stay within the realm.
Speaker 3: Of our human connection, within our within our human, spiritual and energetic dimension.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about you, Michelle?
Speaker 4: Oh me, Well, you, I just work with the I work with the universe, but I also work with the gods, so I work with old gods as well. But to me, it's like I also believe that the universe is more alien, so I do believe that I do actually work with people that are from other places as well. So, for example, angels are from another place, they're fallen angels, they're alien to us, and therefore that to me is still working with aliens.
Speaker 3: Besides that, I think I'm one.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect to see here that Yeah, yeah, we know you're we know you're very unique and very special, But I don't know if you could really say you're an alien.
Speaker 4: I think we all are. I think we all came from Mars.
Speaker 2: Well technically aren't we aliens?
Speaker 4: You think about it, NA, our DNA is made up of star dust, and star dust is planets, and planets are aliens, so therefore we are alien.
Speaker 1: Oh another episode, I'm sure coming. Janis, thank you so much for joining us. You can check out the life code Tarot Deck. Also check out Just Janis King. You can just google her and find out everything fabulous about you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's my pleasure. Thank you ladies. Lovely to see you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm leaving the room.
Speaker 1: You go and check the stars, but I know you get distracted if I'm in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have fun, Good luck.
Speaker 4: Thank you check the stars for the week Aries. This brings a moment to slow down and notice what your recent efforts have created. You're often focused on the next challenge, but today ask yourself to appreciate the results already forming around you. Gratitude will help you regain clarity about where your energy should go next. Taurus today invites you to comfort and grounding, spending time with simple pleasures good food, nature and quiet time, and someone you trust. The more you slow down and appreciate the present moment, the more abundance will come for you. Gemini, your mind is buzzing with ideas today and this week, so conversation should be unexpectedly bright. Someone around you may offer you a perspective that helps you see a situation differently. Stay curious, as today's dialogue will also help you plant important seeds for the future. Cancer emotions may run a little deeper this week, so encouraging you to connect in with what truely nourishes your heart. Spend time with loved ones or creating a peaceful home environment will restore your balance. Leo, you may feel a spark of motivation this week. This encourages you to share your talents or your idea with others. Do not hold back. Your enthusiasm will inspire people all around you, So stay positive and keep your attention on what you're going for. Virgo. Today is ideal for organizing something that has been lingering on your mind. Small practical actions will bring a sense of relief and clarity. By the evenings, you should be putting your feet up and having more time and being calmer in your space. Please make sure to schedule this time for yourself.
Speaker 2: Libra.
Speaker 4: Balance is the theme of the day. If something in your life has felt out of alignment, this week offers you the opportunity to gently correct it. A thoughtful conversation and even some moment of honesty can also restore harmony for you. Scorpio, Your intuition this week will be strong. It will be guiding you towards truce that may have been hidden before. Pay attention to subtle signs or feelings that you are getting what is the sense beneath the surface. Take some time to delve deeply before you make decisions, Sagittarius. Adventure may come in small ways today, perhaps through the learning something new or exploring a fresh idea. Keep your mind open. Even a simple change and routine will give you inspiration. Capricorn, this week high likes progress, even if you're feeling like you've been going slow. Take a moment to recognize how far you've come, Rather than focusing on what still needs to be done. Your persistence will be quietly paying off. Aquarius. A creative or unconventional idea will pop into your mind this week, so don't dismiss it. It will lead to exciting you pass and even a solution that you've been looking for. Sharing your vision with the right people will bring surprising support.
Speaker 2: Pisces.
Speaker 4: This week is reflective and there's a lot of reflective energy around you. Take some quiet moments, listen to some music, draw, or meditate. This will help you connect in with your inner voice. Trust your intuition. It's the direction that your heart always wants to go, and that is your stars for the week.
Speaker 2: Hold down you, Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Thanks getting better?
Speaker 2: Well that is it for today.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us. Thanks to Janis as well for joining us. Make sure to share the podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it to make it sure.
Speaker 2: It's your favorite. Five stars. Yes, thank you, it would be very good.
Speaker 1: Keep those comments coming please, and thank you so much for everything you are Michelle.
Speaker 4: And you Tim Hourra.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, good work podcasts.