Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: I was DJing before, I was musing.
Speaker 3: Very true, very true, everywhere you look, very true.
Speaker 4: Booh, you're my dad.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three Show one.
Speaker 4: Ninety eight Finals week. We'll get onto that June the next twenty minutes. If you've been paying attention to the show with us couple weeks so, you need to know right now is the Tower of power is here? It's been made. Perhaps have you seen the tower of power now? I have not three washing machines on top of each other.
Speaker 3: Just how you drew it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jack and I bumped into each other in reception. I won't go and see the tarror power. And we went to have a little look this morning at the two power. I'll say this, you don't really have any idea how small the entry to a washing machine is until you see it in position and you think about a footyball going through that. It's even harder than a week ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to know how many people who we think it's going to take a week before you give away one.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to be into the thirties or forties, because we're only giving them one shot, and it's just like that is a tiny I don't think a lot of actual players would be able to do that in one shot. It's really, really, really hard. Patsy, how was your break?
Speaker 2: I had a lovely break, thank you.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 6: On Friday I thought it was a busy week, though it was a busy week.
Speaker 4: Were you working, by the way, Friday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Was I working?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Doing the news?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Why were you doing the news Thursday afternoon?
Speaker 2: No, there's someone.
Speaker 4: Hit working here. They cloned you there.
Speaker 7: I don't say that.
Speaker 4: I presumed I was listening to pats You know.
Speaker 5: You're getting sucked into the replays like we try and trick people.
Speaker 4: Playing the news. I wouldn't rule out it's just broken out. We've landed on the moon, won't they do next?
Speaker 8: Didn't sound like me.
Speaker 4: I just presumed it was you.
Speaker 2: I'm coming in on my week off.
Speaker 4: No you sure? Friday afternoon? Absolutely not, because they sounded like a better version of you.
Speaker 6: Oh excuse now, that's not a nice way to come back.
Speaker 4: Let me start again. Hey, how was your break?
Speaker 9: I was all right?
Speaker 6: No, I had a message on Friday, I thought, you know what, it was a busy week because the Love God is still.
Speaker 2: Kind of in recovery mode, so he had lots.
Speaker 10: He's good.
Speaker 6: He's on the walking stick now after the miniscus repair, so he's getting their seventh week. But it's been a long a long do you hear that? It's yeah, yeah, but he's back driving and stuff sort of from today.
Speaker 2: So I was excited about that.
Speaker 4: Fair if I saw a guy with a walking stick, take just like getting his car, fat around with the keys to open the car and then getting.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, really, he'll be right.
Speaker 6: And then we had you know, school production and school term wrapping up, so it was busy, so I didn't have a lot of time to myself. So I thought, I'm going to steal ninety minutes on Friday and I'm going to get.
Speaker 2: A therapeutic massage.
Speaker 6: So it is a bit of agony, but it's got a hurt to pay off in the long run, you know, like it's got to hurt a massage to do any good I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get irritate those ones where it's basically just some sort of oil rub, isn't it. Yeah, this fashion right.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's got a fresh they got to get in there good, all the knots. The way I came out, it was about lunchtime. I thought, I am hungry, but I don't want to eat a lot. So I went to a nearby cafe and I thought, you know what, I could go just a kid's meal. That's all I need, Like I need like an adult's meal, but a mini version of it. Because you know, when you go out now, it's getting like America where you get like a whole big plate of food, like whole family could eat. Some of the main meals you get, they're huge, too big. I thought, I've just had a message. I don't want to overdo it.
Speaker 4: I will good that we get in all of your internal dialogue, end this story. Have you been like a storytelling master classes of it? Because I'll see your money back. I'm it's already, it's almost cut off. Six. She doesn't have the meal yet. Yeah, But I thought to myself, I'm on my left leg and then my right leg, and then I'll take a breath in while I'm moving as well. I look up around because that's what I thought, and.
Speaker 6: Because I wanted to order just a cheeseburger off the kid's meal anyway. The lady said I'm sorry, and I said, oh, you out of cheeseburgers, And you said, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: Order off the kids menu.
Speaker 4: What is it bother then?
Speaker 6: What is the difference? I'm still It's not like I'm going to do a runner. What's the difference if I order off? Why can't I order off the kids meal?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 4: Why didn't you say your kid was in the toilet? I have looked at me like we both knew. I was like challenge me, dare you too about the squitch an hour and a half? Yeah, I know it's really bad. You know those ones where you think you don't you get out? I got to go again.
Speaker 5: You could have set in your current ordered off Uber Eats, because they can't. That's why they can't verify for as any kids.
Speaker 2: They are great, that's that master stroke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what they wouldn't let you have the kids burger?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: So I had to go.
Speaker 6: I just went with you know, the old smashed ever again off the breakfast. I don't see I don't see their difference. It's not like I do it every sing.
Speaker 4: Do you think everywhere enforces that rule?
Speaker 2: I reckon they do, do you? Yeah, I reckon they do.
Speaker 4: There's some places I think a bit a bit more relaxed if they knew you were a local there or something. Was this a place you'd ever been before?
Speaker 2: Was a local? It was local?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to hear that terrifying story. It is fifteen minutes past six. We've got better stuff. We need better stuff. We can't come back like this after a week off. It's actually rude, know all that internal noise.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Grand Finals Week, Jack, how do you feel so first time in eighteen years two out of state teams in the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: I'm still excited. I really love.
Speaker 5: Saturday night's prelimit final so exciting and I am excited to say I'll be going for the Lions this week. There is Sydney supporter in the studio.
Speaker 4: I brought only actual pair of lie socks. Yes, yeah, I've made my decision. I thought about who. I've got no particular horse in this race. You've got to have wok into the Grand Final. I'm going to go for the Lions because Sydney, the Swans appear to have this smugness about.
Speaker 3: They're very smug. Yeah, I'm looking at one now. I for two years lived in Fifth Roy and obviously Brisbane before they were the Brisbane lines with the Fifth Roy line, so it only makes sense.
Speaker 4: You've got some history, You've got some history with it as well. Now I should just warn you the voice you're going to hear now is a very jubilant Swans fan. So first of all, real, congratulations, your tein are in the final.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I didn't I expected more of that and less betrayaled.
Speaker 4: I was only a week ago lined with the line.
Speaker 12: It feels it feels spiteful if.
Speaker 4: It sounds like someone's nervous already.
Speaker 10: Wow, Now, actually you know what, I am at peace because I was watching the game. I was watching Brisbane play Geelong and as.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that an amazing game? Saturday crazy crazy? And then Geelong have come out yesterday with a lot of excuses about what there was COVID and then what did you hear onstand?
Speaker 5: Max Holmes's mom said that he had a bit of a tum tum before the game.
Speaker 10: I was getting very nervous when Geelong were up because I wasn't sure who I wanted to win, and when it looked like Gelong was going to be in the Grand Final. I was just having like PTSD flashbacks from twenty twenty two, and I was like, I do not want I do not want to play Geelong.
Speaker 12: I cannot stummach smash.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even like a real Grand final. They just smashed it and my life as well. Ketchy Perry's got a song about Aurora as well. Yeah, but she doesn't have a song about the noise of swam makes it's.
Speaker 12: A beautiful noise, beautiful noise.
Speaker 4: I so why are you peace?
Speaker 3: I just I.
Speaker 10: Really didn't want to lose to Geelong, And now I'm in a position where I think, even if we lose to Lions, and I'm used to losing grand finals because I've lost the last three, it's something I can stomach. I think get out more than.
Speaker 4: If you lose another Grand final.
Speaker 5: Yeah, after that Geelong Sydney Grand Final where you lost by eighty whatever points and you came in and you pretended that it was still in the jake because you got to see Robbie Willis Williams was great.
Speaker 12: Well, I'll get to see Katie Perry now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: So because this is going to be the first Grand Final eighteen years or two out of state teams. People I'm guessing will have already worked out over the weekend who they're going to become an honorary fan of this week.
Speaker 5: I think as soon as the final Sien went on Saturday night, you start the conversation of who you're going for Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this house will become the honorary Lions fans or Swans until the Grand Final. Patsy, who you going to go for the Swans?
Speaker 6: Because Mike and Dad went for South Melbourne, so you know, I've got to do the right thing by the family.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's a divided show, Okay, Jack and I go in lines. I like, this is kind of an even split this week. Are you going to get any lines merch now? I do.
Speaker 3: I deeply loved the line.
Speaker 4: I just line socks yesterday and it felt wrong. I actually looked around, like, no one sees me doing this because I can put the socks on during the Grand Final. It's not like a big sort of going against the d.
Speaker 5: I know what it's like to get whipped up in the week of Grand Final. In twenty sixteen, bought a bulldog's jumper because they.
Speaker 3: Were on that dream run.
Speaker 5: And I wow, I wore our grand funnel and never had a youth for it every day. But that might not stop me from getting the lines one this week.
Speaker 4: Get the socks real, what's up? Very hard to hear, very.
Speaker 12: Hard to hear.
Speaker 10: Why the only times you're buying opposition merch is when it's against the Swan's in a Grand final.
Speaker 5: But that you've got to admit that bulldog's dream.
Speaker 3: Like a billion years.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a zeros hero. This is not do you know what's going to keep me awake with joy? The fact that if the Swan's loose, just how upset he's going to be next Monday. That's keeping me going this week. It's firing me. This is not about the funniest thing to happen this weekend. It's the Swan's loose. It's good for I'd called the lol Grand Finals.
Speaker 5: I think there will be more people who don't have an affiliation with either side going for the.
Speaker 3: Lions this weekend and the Swans.
Speaker 5: Yes, most people find the Swans arrogant.
Speaker 4: They've got like eighties baddie vibes. Right, Pani is an amazing player, but he looks like a psycho that used to pick on small kids in an eighties.
Speaker 3: He kind of looks like the bad guy from Karate Kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no. As soon as I see him, I think he's going to flake me with his town. So he's doing it again.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, we got another couple of shows, my friend, this is the start. This is oh now we worked out to finally get real go.
Speaker 3: Against a piece of Lions merchandise every morning.
Speaker 4: Make if you're listening to this thinking I hadn't really thought about actually question, I'm not going on this weekend. Please become a Lions fan. No, just to annoy on the show, Join Jack and Ice six day Lions game. Okay, it's going to be a Lions fan for the next six days until Saturday night when they when they lift that trophy. We've been in this Sunday, all right, So who are you going to go for this weekend at the Grand Final? You're going to become an honorary Swans fan or Lions.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Friday night during the Port and the Sons, I was at my twenty year old daughter Ruby. She second year at University of Melbourne, and we went to watch her and a play. I thought those were that was all behind us now, But okay, okay, thought this was your leaved home. Then you know we don't have to okay Shakespeare?
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: We at my school we did not do Shakespeare right, So I had no idea what was going on?
Speaker 3: So hard to understand it really was?
Speaker 4: Which one, guys, it was two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow, two and a half hours.
Speaker 4: You love your kids. Ruby was brilliant in its as.
Speaker 3: Moral as one of them.
Speaker 4: Interest but she was. She's incredible. But two and a half hours Friday night, right, And luckily there were two fellow students sat next to me and one one was a huge Swans fan and he had his perfectly positioned on his feet. Well, we could watch the game. That's also enjoying Midsummer's Night fever or whatever it was it was going on as well.
Speaker 3: Ruby said, like I kept looking down and seeing just the top of your head.
Speaker 4: It's really just absorbing in the drama and the misdirection the great bead as well. And I'll say this about the Saturday night game as well, twilight Foot. He looks and feels great. There's something different about it. I can't work out what it is the way it looks. There's an atmosphere there. I think the Grand Final one day, will we go? Will go twice?
Speaker 5: I wonder if they put the prelim there to get us, yes, geared up for like, how will we enjoy that pre.
Speaker 4: You know, if you want that, we can have more of that. Tell you what the more I think about my my new favorite team in the world, the Lions. Yeah, Katie, it's a sign. She's got a song about the roaring they will rare in those timid little Swani aggressive fold. No, no, this is what you'll be listening to as you lose again. Oh darkness. All right, So who are you going to go for this weekend? The Mighty Lions or the Sydney Signs, Because if you go for Sydney, then you might as well just start listening to color Jackie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're right right.
Speaker 4: It's a halfway house. It starts to creep in like that. Be very careful. Nine for one for one oh four three. Catherine, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, how are you all.
Speaker 4: I'm good, happy Manda, have you a lovely weekend. So who you can who do you normally bear it for? Catherine, normally barrick for Collenwood this weekend. Who you be bricking for?
Speaker 13: I'll be burricking for the Lions for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 4: One of the variety of reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mum was a Fitzroy supporter.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 9: My most of my family live in Queensland.
Speaker 14: I'm a Leo.
Speaker 4: That's a great reason that one. Then do all the other stuff.
Speaker 14: That's the main reason.
Speaker 3: The clincher my husband's barricking to the swan.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 5: You've got to risk your smugness in your house, nos.
Speaker 4: Catherine, that's great, Okay, thank you very much. Give us a cool have good week. Welcome bye Cam, Good morning Cam, Good morning, Good morning Cam. So you're you're a Cats fan? Yes, I'm a Cat fan. That's a hard one to wear. Yesterday, but that was a tough day.
Speaker 3: Oh it was so disappointing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, there's more bloody way that I'm going with a lie. No way, do even ask you if it insult.
Speaker 12: Well, you always won Cam after two years ago, so it's actually the.
Speaker 8: Least you can do.
Speaker 4: Not happening. Well, you will have to accept they all right, we're gonna win. Okay, Cam, thank you very much. God, it's got a Samantha. Good morning, Samantha. Are you going to go for this weekend? Swans?
Speaker 13: And I'm going to go to Brisbane Lyons?
Speaker 4: Now? Now why Well, my dad.
Speaker 13: Was a long term Fitzroy supporter back in the days before they changed over and went to Brisbane and he was like the best step father and best dad I ever had. And yeah, I mean and he was a Leo as well.
Speaker 4: And it's going to be a big decider. No, there's not screwed. Okay, Yeah, that's great, Samantha. Thank you very much, you call me.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys, have a great day.
Speaker 4: But you know, suddenly, like words start trending down May there were nowhere this week You're going to hear a lot of tenuous Fitzroy connections, aren't you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel sorry for actually both the fans, the Line fans and the Swans fans who have to actually come into Melbourne this week and go to that revolting airport that we have. Melbourne is an amazing city, but that airport is a dive isn't it. I flew I was away for a couple of days and I flew back into Melbourne on Thursday. There's like just getting out of there as well and going back home. There's like roadworks everywhere and thinking, oh, it's even harder for them to get to it, and there was major, major roadworks and there should be like apologies everywhere to all the Swans you know, who are flocking it. And they yeah, Lions fans who are coming you know, out of states are flyings and arrive at that airport. So we just had a week off and I went up to Byron Bay and I was staying at a retreat for three nights outside of Byron Bay. And I've noticed that the locals who don't don't want to say that they're from Byron Bay. They call it Northern Rivers. So it's in the Northern Rivers area, and there's a treat And it was only about twenty one of these little little rooms and they're all sort of quite close together, and one after I was only I should just say, by the way, I was the only guy there. One guy?
Speaker 3: How many? How many other people?
Speaker 4: There was about thirty ish women and energy towards strong energy. A lot of us say this projection towards me because some of them were going through breakups with their husbands and as they were talking to me about it, they were like getting angry a couple of times. So I'm not I am a man and I'm not the man that did that. I know that, I no, no, but just it's the energy is really keep staring at me. And one of them was telling me about what this husband done. True was pointing at me and went again, I'm Christian, I'm not the guy. But there was a there was a lot of just it was a lot. It's just a lot. There a lot of what they're going through. It's the only guy there. And they made me feel welcome. But every woman I walked into they would just be like, anyway, one afternoon after a massage, you know, you were talking about going for your massage, Patsy, and you get you're a bit sort of you feel very grounded with a good massage. Don't you feel like I really need to have a snooze now. And I went into what I thought was my room, and then I saw that it was a lady on the bed in her dressing gown that I gave an absolute fright to because it was like normal doors, there were these sliding glass doors. And as I opened it, she looked at me and she sort of went, this is my room. And you know, when you're confused, you go this is my room. And then I think, oh my god, she's lying on this bed in her dressing gown. And she went, oh, you gave me quite the fright. And then there was this strange thing for a couple of seconds. Well, we didn't know. I didn't quite know what to do. And then when I told my wife that night, I so, do you want to believe there's accidentally got into the wrong room and lady on the bed in an interesting gown? My wife went, what's she attractive? This has got an accident? Is an accident. An accident is an accident. It's got nothing to do with that. It just seems suspicious to me. I've never heard of you doing this before you're away. You know, suddenly your accidentally. I said, if I want to have an affair, I would just go door to door. So are you interested? Will you touch it?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcastle's Make Your Weekend Send Christian test.
Speaker 10: You don't see its words or less.
Speaker 3: Telling about your week cand.
Speaker 10: Was it not?
Speaker 12: Did you go to Hends?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Full seven three one oh four three? What happened to you this weekend? Patsy?
Speaker 2: I am morphing into my parents.
Speaker 6: I was on Facebook the other night in bed and I noticed one of my depressing don't you check your phone before you go to sleep on Facebook?
Speaker 4: That s are there? Fellow middle aged mumblers? No, no, it's so boring. It's how I keep this face so boring. You age yourself. You're calling them that.
Speaker 2: I've got other stuff from one inster as well.
Speaker 4: But your heart belongs to Facebook. Your daughters wouldn't be they laugh, They go people like you old people. Because I was like, I think I need to get a TikTok account. They won't stay off for that. Facebook's more. I think I shut my account down and he's going so boring.
Speaker 2: I must have left Facebook for family and friends, school friends.
Speaker 4: What are you reading on that?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 6: One of my friends is just posted talking about getting old, posted this picture, beautiful picture of her veggie garden.
Speaker 4: Shut it down. You're missing out, sure, and then you find yourself commenting on just nothing a nice keen was because someone put a new baby photo up there and another friend didn't comment on it for three days. They fell out for a year. Really, Yes, people lose their mind about what kind of emoji you did? The thumb down, the thumb up.
Speaker 6: Well, I did like Jody's post because I was very joy I went to school with us.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I didn't know this is the character.
Speaker 6: No, anyway, I did go to I did go to comment, and then I deleted it because I thought, this is.
Speaker 4: Like a a me. You've got a problem.
Speaker 6: Because I started to write it has been a spectacular season.
Speaker 9: For Citrus citrus.
Speaker 2: And I was remembering Jack's lemon tree, which is station lemons.
Speaker 4: There's a Facebook How big are these lemons? Madam?
Speaker 2: But I thought, no, I sound like my mother. Delete delete, delete, delete delete.
Speaker 4: So I back down, But you'd be back in the next cover day? Is Commington on some posts? Some boring photo from a friend. Oh what a lovely season it's been for Citrus. Three lights, Jackie boy, what's your six word? Weekend?
Speaker 5: Realizing you can't go anywhere nice with kids, So as Gordy gets to two and a half years old, we went away to any Lee's Beach House, which is a stunning house. And we used to love going there because it felt really lux and we wouldn't usually hold out and play and it was free and you can put your feet up. But now all of a sudden you're not anymore because.
Speaker 4: Beautiful place he's got there, and he cares about it, and he's a very clean ordered man.
Speaker 3: So two couples and two toddlers another that I don't know.
Speaker 4: You might as well just take two drunks and put them in there. Seriously, they'll be the same effect.
Speaker 2: They've probably got like nice works of arts.
Speaker 3: They've got, yes, an ornamental pieces, nice works of.
Speaker 4: Original from the one hundred. Soon he going brought it? Has he been in there? Now he presents them with the one hundred. And he's written these irritating kids books as well.
Speaker 3: That's the end of my story. Gordy threw a Picasso in the we've got pay for it. But he's got all.
Speaker 5: He's got a lot of frame photos up at Gordy's level. So Gordy's carrying Andy's family into the.
Speaker 3: Toilet and.
Speaker 5: Put it down, and then anything that has a button on it. So he's got all the blinds.
Speaker 3: Of remote controlled. All the eirconnes are remote controlled.
Speaker 5: Gordy's carrying them into different rooms, so we don't know which one goes where. Then at one point the two of them had an axe from the fuck for cutting the firewood outside they carry. It's heavy and so heavy they got to carry it together. And then of course when you're packing up the house Sundays, how did you even hours and hours? Because as you go to one room and you're like, all right, put all these like ornamental wooden bowling pins back where they belong, and then you go and pack your suitcase, and then all of a sudden, the bowling pins are spread out across the land room.
Speaker 3: Again, it took three times as long as to pack up as he would usually getting out of a house normally.
Speaker 4: I used to think when when the girls were younger, they're that age, it's almost like they they're making their own hidden camera prank shirts were like, you've got to be everything with me. You know, they know they know what they're doing here. This isn't like once maybe it's an accident, but it's an orchestra's reign of tenners.
Speaker 5: Let's remove one thing from all the different games from Backcammon from connect for that. All the pieces are perfectly back where with people left?
Speaker 4: How can we really screw with them?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast, tell.
Speaker 4: Us about your weekend and six works come on in Glen Kids to Lego Land? So much screaming. You're taking a Gordy to Lego Land?
Speaker 3: Where is Lego Land?
Speaker 4: But I know there's one in London?
Speaker 2: Chatty?
Speaker 4: Is that Chester?
Speaker 5: But it's not like because we went when I was thirteen, we went to a Lego Land in Denmark that was like a Disneyland roller coasters.
Speaker 3: There's like a theme park.
Speaker 4: They ain't going to be like that Chester. I'd imagine that is some sort of place where you go in dumb kids. Well, mom and dad do some shopping, go build something. Come on to see Linda my six work kick We can hurt my back watching TV sign new baby born back to work. Congratulations to Brandon. Talking about big news of the weekend Kate and are we allowed to talk about your big news over the weekend? Producer Kaitlyn, Yeah, of course you can so share everyone. Ken just had a very very special weekend.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So after eight and a half years I got engaged.
Speaker 4: His sister Oh you did. It's incredible, so complete surprise.
Speaker 9: You had no idea complete surprise. Genuinely. We joked about it for many years.
Speaker 4: I was like that joke being.
Speaker 3: One of those, always one of the funniest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one with a little chap in there as well, velvet glove.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So I was very patient.
Speaker 4: Who you pretend to be? Right now? That microphone? Brillian Day goes fine, it is fine, It's just fine. It's fine.
Speaker 3: It's fine every holiday that you've come back. Yeah, bitter about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she bends down to her shoes. Yes, no, no, no, yes to the dress. I love that TV show. No, you've been very patient.
Speaker 9: I've been very patient. But it was actually perfect.
Speaker 4: And uh, that's what happened to take us there? Where were you?
Speaker 9: So we went away to Millowa.
Speaker 11: We're on away for the weekend, and we stayed at this beautiful Lancemore estate and then we did a really slow lunch at Brown Brothers and it was really really nice.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we got back to the hotel room.
Speaker 11: And she was like, oh, I'll move the chair over here and watch sunset, and I just thought, you know, that's something that we would do. And then yeah, we're sitting there and she's like, oh, dear, does everyone keep messaging you in.
Speaker 9: Saying like, oh when you get engaged like rings all the time? Every time we go away, that's what would happen.
Speaker 11: And I was like, oh, yeah, all the time. And then she's like, well, why don't we put it to rest? And then she pulled out the ring and I yeah, So for like five minutes, I actually couldn't speak, and I'm a talker, so it must have been nice.
Speaker 4: You can't keep doing that every weekend?
Speaker 11: No wrong, she said, it was the longest time I've ever been that quiet.
Speaker 4: But you couldn't believe.
Speaker 9: It genuinely, I could.
Speaker 11: I For one, it was like taking in the fact that she asked me to marry her, which I've dreamed of since I met her.
Speaker 4: How lovely people.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then it was taking in the ring because it was exactly what I wanted and it was.
Speaker 4: Beautiful and it's a beautiful. It's hard for me to focus on the show today because it's actually in my eyes. If you want to see it out, go and google Earth. I mean, Wowser is beautiful.
Speaker 9: It's very big.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen that movie Blood Died with Leo DiCaprio really had to go down that way shops several times. I get that one out.
Speaker 3: Someone else on the other end.
Speaker 4: But you've been very patient, very.
Speaker 9: Patient, she saved up for.
Speaker 4: And then she's weather pattern, it's so big.
Speaker 9: Then she said finally, so is that a yes?
Speaker 11: Because I'd completely forgotten that it was a proposal, and yeah. I was just in so much shock, and then I obviously was like, oh my god, yes, yes, and then yeah, it was just a beautiful afternoon, surrounded by everyone that we really loved and telling them and everyone celebrating.
Speaker 4: How did your dad react? Test?
Speaker 9: My dad cried for about five minutes on the phone.
Speaker 4: I cried when I saw the photo, and you're not my daughter. I was just I can only imagine what it meant your dad so now close you are to your mum and dad. But I bet Dad was over the moon for you. Did he know?
Speaker 9: Dad knew?
Speaker 11: So Zem asked him the week and before because he was visiting us, and she said he also cried then when yeah, and then yeah, he was the most emotional. So for a very long time, he was just very proud of us because we've been through a lot in the half years that we've been together. So he was just yeah, very very proud and very emotional. And I'm his only daughter, so yeah, there was lots of emotions.
Speaker 3: Congratulating and congratulations.
Speaker 4: And then when are you.
Speaker 11: Thinking I want to do it in like twenty twenty six, like early.
Speaker 4: In the year, right, And when my kids want to know are we going to be invited now? They were like, do you think we've gone? They were like this yesterday they were like, oh my god, it's going to be in my first wedding. It's a gay one. Oh oh, they were so excited. It's a whopper. It's a gay one. I don't even know how they do it. It's going to be amazing. Cart wheeling down the eis happen, I don't know.
Speaker 11: So that what was really cute is at the lunch then was like, oh, we should like write down who we would even because we were just talking about it, because we obviously talk about it quite a bit because of Speen.
Speaker 9: Eight and a half years.
Speaker 4: But you've been so patient brought up. I've a ready got a list of the guests. Give a news book. I've got one every January for the next twenty years.
Speaker 9: Yes, you are absolutely invited.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: There's nothing like this city. This week is their finals week. The weather's going to be great all week right into Saturday, twenty five degrees. Yessay, it's going to be for the grand final this weekend. We've got our handball Final happening on the show this Thursday, where this is crazy role. We've got twenty brand new Frish and Michael washing machines front loaders for you to win. They're all going to be given away. They have to be given away on one this Thursday on the show. Here's what you need to.
Speaker 12: Do this spot so crazy.
Speaker 10: You win a washing machine if you can take.
Speaker 4: A funny and handle yep. A hand on final is finally here this Thursday, twenty rand new washing machines. They've all got to go. But how long will it take us to get through these? So we're going to line up at least one hundred of you to come along this Thursday and after eight we lapong of the phone lines. If you want to take part on nine four one four one oh four to three, you get one go one shot. Can you get in the washing machine? If you do, you win it immediately. First twenty that get it in win the twenty washing machines. It's as simple as that. Only it's not because now we've seen the washing machines. They're here at the radio station I wanted. Three of these fishing and pikel were frontloading washing machines stacked on top of each other in a tower of power. The Tower of power is now here. Jack and Ree are out there in front of it. Jack described the scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in a big conference room on the side of the building which looks out over the mcg and Melbourne Park. And then they've astroturfed every square inch of the.
Speaker 3: Conference room looks like the football field in here.
Speaker 5: And then we've got the tower of power, three field sharm pikeles stacked on top of each other, the middle one, the center one is the bull's eye.
Speaker 3: The door has been removed. That's where you've got to get the footy.
Speaker 4: It looks smaller that the entry to bang the drum and be the one and when the washing machine looks tiny.
Speaker 5: So our line is four meters from the washing machine and there is I give myself very little chance of getting this in all right.
Speaker 4: So first of all, then the person who thinks he's got the greatest sporting prowess on the show, is producer Rio. Why doesn't Reo have a go live right now? Let's test it.
Speaker 3: Out, all right, I've got the ball.
Speaker 10: I'm the exactly four meters away from the washing machine making myself.
Speaker 5: He's pulling his headphones out so that he doesn't have any distractions.
Speaker 3: He can tell you really he's head the left hand side, but it is not in good strong. Can you hold my microphone.
Speaker 4: Now, Jackie boy, you have a go now?
Speaker 3: All right? Can you come on this side and hold my microphone? Thank you?
Speaker 4: You have my micro both ready?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Rio, you commentate. He takes the shot. Oh, it's nowhere near.
Speaker 3: That didn't even hit the tower of the power.
Speaker 4: That we didn't hear.
Speaker 12: He didn't hit a single.
Speaker 4: Washing machine to take it was nowhere near.
Speaker 3: That piece of wood on the struts up.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that that's keeping the tower of power of them falling on listeners to Thursday.
Speaker 3: Actually, no joke.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it exposed now right now? What did I do to that piece of wood back there?
Speaker 4: Well, you don't wear a washing machine at this fair? All right? Rio, take three shots now, I'm really worried that we're not going to give any away Thursday.
Speaker 5: Now, just want we will go just we've made it to the sheer amount of numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, Rea is having a second.
Speaker 4: Go Rio take three shots.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're getting worse. We're getting worse.
Speaker 5: All right, he wants you to take three shots. Hell no, okay, he's missed. He hasn't even hit a washing machine on the second shot, third and final shot. We got to prove that it can go in pretty close? How closes so far? Hit the left hand side?
Speaker 4: Jackie opening take three? Jack what no, very low? But he hit metal.
Speaker 3: That time. I actually hit a washing machine, which, gosh, well done thing. Okay, here we go, come.
Speaker 12: On, do we have a winner?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, it is doable.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, then Hamball final this Thursday. On the show, we're going to line up loads of you. You just count one shot. Can you get the foot tee in the washing machine? Get in you win the washing machine. There are twenty to be won this Thursday. Nine four one four one O four three Jack just got it in in second go.
Speaker 5: Fourth, go our eight between the three and I had to get one in one in eight and that's.
Speaker 4: One go each. The show starts at six am. Yeah, oh, it's going to be a long day Thursday.
Speaker 5: You definitely need some range finders, don't you. Rere We hit the We didn't even hit the washing machines to start with one in the middle.
Speaker 4: And our line then is four meters away from the washing machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's up to us as well. We can move it closer.
Speaker 4: If we went at four, we would come three by seven am this Thursday. Eventually you're just placing it. It'll be lunchtime, all right. And then there's been some people want to come down this Thursday, and everyone is welcome. You don't need any kind of footy prowess or experience. Anyone is welcome. Nine four one four one oh four three. Trust me. By Thursday, you'd be grateful to have this. In Canada, it's school holidays, okay, So bring the kids down nine four one four one oh four three. Rachel, good morning, Yeah, Rachel, Rachel, fancy coming along Thursday to the Hamburg Final.
Speaker 13: And I'll be bringing the kids to some Yeah, they're trying to upstage me, but I'm going to go for it all right?
Speaker 4: So how many? How old are your kids?
Speaker 13: Eight and eleven?
Speaker 4: Eight and eleven? And who are they? Who's coming along with you?
Speaker 13: Macke's eleven and Matilda's eight?
Speaker 4: All right, team Rachel. We'll see your Thursday. Good luck. Thank you God, Nick, Good morning, Nick, day morning, guys are Yeah, we're good. So Nick, you fancy taking out in the handball final? Yes?
Speaker 1: Mate, My daughter's just had a house dot she's going to move in a couple of weeks time, and I want to be the best dad out and give her a brain.
Speaker 13: New washing machine for the new house.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I really want you to win it. My season's over.
Speaker 6: I'm a Richmond supporter, but this will be my graind final if I can win a washing Your season.
Speaker 4: Is because of this weekend. It was over round one. But yes, a fallen Tags fan, you have to come down, yes to see if you can now win the machine for your daughter. Nick. I love that, I'll see I'll see you Thursday. Catherine. You coming down?
Speaker 13: Hey, Hey guys, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Catherine? So you fancy coming along on Thursday and winning washing machine?
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I'm the world's worst handballer.
Speaker 13: I am an eagle supporter, so I probably.
Speaker 4: Can do better than them.
Speaker 13: However, was Yeah, I'm going to practice my absolute heart out try and win one.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, great, you've got three days to get some practice in. Come down Thursday. Good luck, Catherine, Thank you. See then, Alan, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good out.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: There are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good now, Alan, you fancy you think you can do it in one shot? Get the ball in the drum.
Speaker 14: Look, I'm hoping. So I really really want to have a go at this Brisbane line supporter at the g on the weekend to watch that game.
Speaker 4: Make an amazing game.
Speaker 14: I was incredible my voice back now, yeah, I know it was fantastic. So you know, maybe it's a good week for me. I'm sitting in a ballot now waiting for a Grandpa ticket.
Speaker 4: Un list you've got some, no, I know, someone just emailed me on some with six tickets. I don't know how can if I had any, I'm going, you ain't going.
Speaker 14: I'd love to go, but who knows. If there's a Swanye supporter there maybe a little bit of a contest between the Lions and the Swamps.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we've got a Swans fan on the show Rio so but Adam and I good luck today. I really hope you get a ticket and you get to see the game this weekend. It should be this great much, it should be a great Grand Final.
Speaker 14: I think it's fantastic. I was there last year unfortunately for the lost. But this year is our year.
Speaker 4: This year is oh yeah, twenty twenty fourwards our year twenty three. Yes, and Adam Wonderson, You've got to come down Thursday. Okay, good luck.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all right, Sally, Good morning, Sally, Good morning, team morning Sally. So you fancy coming down? You think you could do it? You can win and wash the machine in one shot. Look, I'll have a crack.
Speaker 13: I'll be practicing for the next three days and I'll give it my best.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Have you got a front loaded to practice on?
Speaker 13: We all have to wreak something up.
Speaker 4: We'll have to work out the dimensions and four meters okay, it's just about hip height. Get an put turn a bin on its side. That would be good practice for now.
Speaker 1: Okay, great idea.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sally. Was he you Thursday? Okay?
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Every Monday, we do someone called the misheard lyrics. If you've never done this before, we never heard it before. Easy way for you to get involved in the show. You can have the next Hall of Famer. It's just another Missharday Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. Yeah, sometimes you're listening to a song and you go, wait, what did you just say? You always want to hear it again. That's what this is built around. So we play them back if we agree with what you think you're mishearing. If we play back and we don't hear it. And for the Great Ones Hall of Fame. Recent Hall of Famous, we had listener Laura with this one by Babe Rainbow. Hello, Aben Easy, that's incredible that one walk on music. Charrell had this from Noah Kahn soccer Mum, she forgot I existed.
Speaker 12: Sacker mom, she forgot that I exist.
Speaker 4: Spot on those spots on all right, brand new ones we have. This is from Kylie in Queensland. Thank you very much for listen to the show. Living in Australia by Lee Cernahan. When I get a little money, gonna get me a boat, hitch up the trailer and head up the coast. So Australian we'd get a little.
Speaker 15: Money, go and give me your boat, Hitch up the trailer, then head up the cow.
Speaker 4: Or is it when I get a little money gonna get me a boat, Hitch up the trailer and head to Cole's.
Speaker 15: We get a little money, go and give me your boat, Hitch up the trailer, then head up the cow.
Speaker 4: That's great, I mean, lee easy. When he gets some money right now, email it to Goals. When I get little money gonna buy me about hitch up the trailer and head up to Coles.
Speaker 15: I get a little money, go and give me your phone, hitch up the trailer and hit up the cow.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you very much that one. Damien's got this Elvis suspicious minds. Original line were called in a trap? Trap? Or is the king recording a trout? He's recording a trout. I don't hear courting the trap anymore. You ruined it down, you, Damien, Danny kim Cairn's Betty Davis eyes all the better just to please you? Or is it hog a bath tub just to please you? Yeah, that's one hundred percent there, hog a bathtub. David's got the running stones. Start me up if you start me up? Or is it Yugoslavia that Mick is saying Yugoslavia. You've got to be repaying close attention when you hear that song as to spot that that is a great one, David, Yugoslavia goes you.
Speaker 14: Don't hear.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be my hero. Now, I wanted mix says any more countries and songs. That is a great one, David, come on him some great ones today. Kimmy's got this Taylor swift down bad. From moment I was heaven struck. Sounds so much like any of our other songs. From moment I was having a stroke all right, as always, when I you miss heard of the lyrics, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Thank you very much for those.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: This Thursday three shows time it is our handball final. Can you get a footee in a washing machine? If you can, you can win one of twenty brand new washing machines that are all going to be given away. Have to be given away on Thursday show Jack, you've had to go actually doing this. You saw how hard it is. Both you and Rioa get out about eight shots and you actually mentioned it to get it.
Speaker 5: I managed to getting improving that it can be done. Washing machines will be given away Thursday.
Speaker 4: Do you think we'll have given away all twenty by nine am? Or do you think we're going to be running late. I think we'll be running lately. Yeah, okay, so before we have the handball final on Thursday, a k. There are a couple of things we need from you guys. It's kind of like a shopping list. But he's the Rio just said. By the way, we've got some shopping sound effects in case any of you listening will confused, Like shopping, what does he mean? That English guy? Is everything they do over there in the Northern Hemisphere shop met This might jog your memory? What do you bloody say?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Now I know what you so? And then this apparently we all sing it when we go through shops. Whenever I do my weekly shots. All worst, I'm saying down the aisle singing material material fake beans. Now you know what we're talking about? A shopping list, Yes, all right, on the shopping list. We need a big drum, so the jack you can do a kind of live drum roll or even like.
Speaker 5: A are we asking for just a timpanee like we heard there, or are can be a snare drum.
Speaker 4: No, not snare drum. No, kettle drum. Bongos not bongos. Okay, bongos not needed. You're not coming in the building. You've got bomb goes. No, we need a big, big drum, big drum. Is that a kettle drum? More than this thing? I think that's timpany Yeah, that's a timpany one. We want the kettle that boom boom, boom boom. You know they might have done it with the rowboats years, he goes, you know, like Viking three. Yes, yeah, it makes perfect sense in the handball final with a Viking element. Now we need Vikings. We need lowbos, funeral pile, we need those helmets with all right, so we need a large drum. So where would we get hold of one of those drums for us?
Speaker 5: Every drum doesn't every high school have closed to the.
Speaker 4: Moment, Open up the school and give us your drum. Oh the other thing, by the way, whether that can we just speak to cue the video guy. I just want to check how he's got on. I a we could go to when we said it'd be great if he could have live streaming from within the washing machine.
Speaker 8: C Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah you kangaroo last week.
Speaker 8: I did hit a kangaroo last week, just.
Speaker 4: Driving around mowing down kangaroos. Where are you going?
Speaker 8: I was actually coming back to Melbourne to get some work done. Hell car, okay car, we'll need fixing.
Speaker 4: Okay, kangaroo.
Speaker 8: Kangaroo might need a lot more fixing.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't come on here on a Monday. Just make it up. Say no, it hopped off. It was absolutely fine. Now run them in a school run as well. Cue. How you that streaming camera within the washing machine?
Speaker 8: Drum streaming camera is all good to go.
Speaker 3: Have you tested it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been streaming over the weekend.
Speaker 8: I have not been streaming over the weekend, though.
Speaker 3: I didn't see a camera in there with hand no no, no, no, and haws it.
Speaker 4: Have you tested it?
Speaker 8: I'll be testing it today. But the camera works.
Speaker 4: I mean, why would you test it in the last seven days of no show? You know you're driving around looking for kangaroos to plow over. Anyhow, back to that you know shopping, We're still talking about shopping. You must know what I mean? Yeah, you know, and you're here this year, I think I need a new kettle drum symphony. Come on, all right, so a drum. We're also looking for a hand physio, someone the athletes hands. This is the hand well final, So are you a master of meta tastles? Give us a call nine four one one O four three. And also at school holidays, we're saying anyone can come down. Family can all let me? Families love face painters, yes, okay, so we need face painters. Worst case scenario to remember old.
Speaker 7: Mate, I did a really good job.
Speaker 4: One without an attitude, one without sash.
Speaker 2: What do you want, kid?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm happy to do it again.
Speaker 3: If no one, what are you off again as a face painter?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Lots of jack fairies?
Speaker 4: You did a good butterfly strike?
Speaker 7: Do you do a good butterfly?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, well look well we'll have Auntie pats then face painting.
Speaker 3: Should be doing the news?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, between.
Speaker 6: Doing the news, come into my booth and I'll do it. Oh okay, yes, give him a tour of my studio at the same.
Speaker 4: All right, large drum hand physios face painting as well. Now I see you as being a key man Thursday.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'm going to be on the drum.
Speaker 4: Aren't drum as well? But also then alright, real, I would see you as being second key man. Now obviously you have Roman BT on Thursday. Yes, a new star.
Speaker 12: Is someone else to pester random.
Speaker 4: Yes you must when we film you, you need to think where goes oh God.
Speaker 10: That wants to talk to I will bring that annoying just.
Speaker 4: Opening doors where there's not like people are having a secret meeting. Well all right, so drums, hand physios, face painters.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On the team has said, maybe it's a Mongolian war drum. You need all there we go this so listen Mongolian listeners. I know we we we are the biggest show for the Mongolian listeners. Lend us one of those war drums. We're a peace, love and show to become Thursday it's war in the handball final. I mean, this is this is what you need at the actual Grand finals. Don't worry about Katy Perry. This is what they mean. Bring out the Mongolian war drums. If we don't get some Mongolian war drums, failure and absolute failure this Thursday. What a damp squib. It's going to be. If you tune in and you don't hear this, I'm excited. You must be excited. We need those Mongolian war drums. They're gonna be here somewhere, beautiful city that we call now.
Speaker 3: We didn't have those at high school. We did have and he didn't have the Mongolian water.
Speaker 4: Now I've heard them. You can't go back. It's my first glass. You don't want to once you know what you can have in life is tantalizing. Oh, the Mongols. This is why they had so many wins. You don't lose to this. If the Cats had this Saturday night half time, they're coming out winning.
Speaker 1: Please please, We don't ask for much.
Speaker 4: And I've asked before from Mongolian War drum No. Nine four one four one o four feet, please make it happen.
Speaker 3: It will be a birthday in Christmas President combined.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What an e worm I've got? Hopefully you have too, Pam Bennetts are we've been on Christian Richmond Football Club. The cheers squad. Have those drums?
Speaker 3: Get them.
Speaker 4: They can't ride here and rout, they can't do the players not hear them this year. Get them get their hearing tested. Surely they would have had a better year if they'd heard the war drums. He would have been to a Tiger's game this. You know they can't have Mongolian war drums. Still looking for them? Okay nine four one four one four three. Imagine we get some calls maybe towards the end of the show. All right, time waste now. Oh and I'll tell you what we have come back strong. Fruit celebrities come back. We've come back. Anyway we can agree with that. We're back. Look, we're here. Okay, Sometimes showing up is enough. Today, great news. Melbourne Royal Show starts this Thursday, running to the six of October. Tickets now at Royal Show dot Com TODAYU we have a family pass for tickets to be one for the best and show on the time waste today. If you're fruit celebrities on Thanker Fruteria Day, do you mean that's it? You got it? Oh? No, some of them. If they're interior, then you're a fruitier. After a viral campaign on TikTok single shoppers, I'm studying using fruit codes to find love in the supermarket. An upside down. Pineapple means you're single and willing to be approached. If you have a block of chocolate next to it, is it? It means? It means you're looking for a committed relationship. No, it doesn't. Who's got married that way? We're going to just spread confusion the supermarket. Now you know, I'm going to be invited to threesomes. I didn't know my cucumber was pointing that way, but ahead of lettuce, next to it, next to what the pineapple? The chocolate indicates you're searching for something more informal. Now we know.
Speaker 3: Let us so informal.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. They found a load of p diddies place. All right, Okay, Fruit celebrities coming back, coming back strong, coming back strong. Fruit celebrities.
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 4: Tell you who's there? John Cougar, Melon coomp Melon.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty in his name.
Speaker 4: Katie Cherry Silver and dad Mum and Dan's all over the world used to love Perry Como and now it's all fruity. That's right, it's Berry Como silver plus. What about Tangerina? Joline Gold and Lady Garla lovely? Yeah that rated the Gala apples? What are you are you Granny Smiths, perhaps.
Speaker 2: No, I do like a gala. I do like a gala.
Speaker 4: The shine on them, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you've got to wash them first though, greasy sort of greasiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a teenager apple.
Speaker 4: Do you like Jack?
Speaker 3: I like a Granny Smith or Jonathan.
Speaker 6: No boring or jazz it jazz doesn't go too bad.
Speaker 4: I do like a little jazz apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, we haven't got tina to go into it, but do more on this tomorrow about your favorite apples, and don't forget those Mongolian war drons by the way, nine four one four one o four three for my Mongolian listeners. Jackie Boy fruit celebrities come back strong.
Speaker 5: Jack, Jennifer cantalpez oh very good gold, lemonem.
Speaker 4: Gold plus upright pineapple for you, kane'st.
Speaker 2: Oh very good bronze oh.
Speaker 3: And melon de generous.
Speaker 4: Gold. All right, what have you got them? Please? Listeners come back strong as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You can never understand the people that like come golden delicious apples from the Pasty pastykal pasty to me?
Speaker 2: What about ansh sheet which is halfway between here and.
Speaker 4: Yeah nice with them. Slice it up with some cheese. Now we've got a picnic in the front room. Why don't put a rugdown, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Actually feel like a golden delicious.
Speaker 4: Brayburn's nice too. Anyway, look more on this. We're peaking now, we've done enough good gold today, Come back strong, Brad Pitter Cherries. I forgot to say. We're doing fruit celebrities on the time Wister.
Speaker 3: That's gold more than a radio.
Speaker 4: Show, this one. Fruity Jervaise not quite apple gold, Morgan freemanderin Bronze, Kid rock Melon silver, Eric Banana gold, very good, World tom Post Melon gold that great Today, Feel fruity celebrities on a time wast We got a family pass to go to the Melbourne Raws Show. Muster Limes gold. That's very good. Stewie Our Peach Chino Silver, Billy Ray Citrus gold plus, Tomato Jones Bronze Tomato Cruz. There's no more tomatoes. Pear grillis silver, Benedict's Cucumber Bunch gold plus, well done, Christian Pear Tracker. Oh, he's got delicious recipe coming up for a sooner. Instagram Juice Springsteen Gold.
Speaker 2: He's seventy five today.
Speaker 4: Christopher Truga, got the de's done to that guy. They're aging right for us. Benjamin there next year the Boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy five. Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Guava Stefani No, Paul, Paul McCartney Gold World on John Christian. I'm having all the apple talk. I'm at work right now on an Apple Orchard, Garla and pink Ladies for me, Jerry and Jury in so Jan Celebrity mel Figxon Gold the art is folly known as Quince. That's a god plus Andrew Sifton. That is very good, Sir George Pruney, Silvera, Simon Lemon, Lemonlan World A, Sonia Nettarina Turner, Gold, Pears, Bronze and Gold.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast