Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where we have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey.
Speaker 2: We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 1: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 2: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life past you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and happy May. This year is honestly flying by, and I'm just so excited because I'm actually going to Europe at the.
Speaker 3: End of the month.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous for the first time, a tear, so so exciting. Today we have a channeled Oracle and Taro reading from rnc's residence Psychic Andrea on a topic I'm sure we all want to hear about money.
Speaker 1: Pretty good money, money, money.
Speaker 3: This is a goodie. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Let's get into the episode.
Speaker 3: Hello, my love, it's time for us to connect with some decks again. It is I'm really feeling in the mood to read, which I always take the opportunity and like really lean on it when I'm feeling called to. And what really helps me like connect to my spiritual side and like lean into my spiritual practices is setting the mood or setting the environment. I feel like, once you like get the right lighting, get yourself a tea. I've actually just poured myself a cup of it's trimeric ginger and I think lemon grass tea with a bit of honey. And yeah, having like the right lighting and the right time of day, it's just like when it all like aligns up all the pieces of the puzzle fit, it's like, oh, yeah, this is so nice. So and I definitely think that you know, the stars don't have to align for you to like embark on your spiritual practices, like you can definitely kind of create like the environment that feels good depending on like where you are, what season you're in, and like, yeah, you're living circumstances. So I definitely suggest for this reading to kind of get in the vibe with me or get in the moment with me, is like yeah, carving out some time or doing something that's in your space, whether that just be even like you know, being aware of like the smell or being aware of the temperature something small, or just getting really comfy and taking like you know, pausing the audio now and taking some time to you know, get into bed, lie on the couch, or hop outside wherever you feel like you're consciously taking space and taking time to listen to these spiritual messages. While I'm going to go a forage in my witchy cupveroed and find us some decks, I feel like we are going to do a little bit of Oracle. Of course we're having taro for those that don't know, Oracle has like a set structure. I go off the historical meetings and definitely my own interpretation of the cards and the energy based on a few different factors, based on the energy that I'm feeling and the cards surrounding and are what I'm also asking. So there's a lot of different things that come into play. But with Taro, there definitely is a set structure that we do honor and follow. And I'm not sure which Oracle deck I'm going to pick, but it's Oracle is a difference in the sense that there's a little bit more freedom. It's definitely based on the creator, so just kind of like an author writing a book. Oracle cards are kind of a version of that, right, and you use them in the same I guess ritual as Taro. I typically find Oracle to be a little bit more gentle, a bit more grayer area versus black and white. So I do think that I think they complement each other really well. And also sometimes with Oracle cards, I feel like I can niche down the message or it kind of shows me a bit more of a path way or like a bigger picture. So that's why I feel like they compliment each other really well. I feel like the advice aspect, I love Taro, but like showing me the broader picture. Yeah, I really like to lean on Oracle decks for that. Okay, I hope you're all comfy and ready for us to jump into the message Pard. So I ended up picking Taro and then two oracle decks. The oracle deck that is kind of in the background is actually an astrology deck is going to help us or help me tell you about which messages kind of land either within more so astrology placements. This could be like if you wanted to go deeper on this, this could be like your houses and planets or like, yeah, kind of more so houses, but it can also connect with your sun, moon and rising. Yeah, definitely, we're going to be talking about finances and money and like what that looks like or what advice Taro wants to invite. Yeah, there's definitely like heavy things. Actually ask the cards, I'm like, what should we what should we talk about today? And yeah money at Cards, Yeah, definitely, we're the ones that came up for us. So then I have like kind of got a few different groups and a few different astro replacements to connect with the groups to help us kind of direct us for like which one is definitely for us or which you know also double confirmation, like if you're feeling like connected to one message and then you know maybe connected to others, it's still good. But I also love to have like that little bit of hidden double confirmation, because yeah, it just makes it really kind of yeah personalized. Even though you know we're reading for a collective, it's it's still meant to hit on a on a deep personal note too, So that's why we've done it this way. And we also have another oracle death that we're going to use to actually start our messages and this these are definitely messages I feel that we can all kind of interpret to fit our current situation and definitely over the next couple of weeks to be implemented or like you know, definitely inspired action if you feel like you're not sure when or how to take action. This is definitely like some motive little motivational points that you can start. So let's get into it. The three cards that I am referring to right now is make space for it, deep intuition, and when you least expect it. So I do feel like this is almost like a little bit of a timeline is into what's kind of like all they're suggesting, right So making space for it is definitely like I feel like when I read those wires and when I connect with that card, it is saying like clearing out some stuff, like what needs to be released? What is it? Is it emotional? Is it physical? Is it like you know, making space in your schedule in your day. Because sometimes when I'm like wanting to bring in new things or wanting to like you know, change our life in some type of way, or wanting that you know, something different, or inviting you in, we do have to have those little endings or we do have to like allow space. It's almost like, okay, well, what if my life is quite full and I'm like inviting you know, whether that be like a friendship with another little baby coming in, or you know, if that's a business, we're having time to start that business. It's going to be like a bit niche and a bit like it's going to connect with you in a different way to maybe others. But trying to thinking of that thing that you're trying to bring in or cultivate, It's like, okay, now, how can we before it's like arrived, how can we hush out some time you know for when that's like happening. So for me, I guess like a little the example is like okay, if I'm quite busy, how am I going to have time to create. I'm definitely in my creative error journey, and like it's been something that I'm wanted to do and that I've been wanting to do for such a long time. And I would say it, but I would always be like too tired, or like make some excuses for me, or even just work. I would continuously like blow my schedule out that I was just working continuous, like too much to allow that space. And so I kind of had to the first step for me to create that was cutting back my hours a little bit so I could have been more rested and so that I would feel like creating, so I would feel like being having my artistic outlet. So I definitely think if you guys can reflect now or even like put a little note somewhere. I was like, how can I make space for the things that I want? And what do I have to let go of or kind of put a pause on in order to birth this in order to be in preparation of this arriving. So yeah, making space for it. It can be on a large scale and it can be on a small scale. It also doesn't have to be like schedule based. It can also connect to a mindset and a way of thinking, like how busy we are, or how can we invite like a different mindset in that we're going to connect that's going to make sense to what we're trying to bring in for ourselves. Then deep intuition, right, So deep intuition is I guess like we've spoken about our intuition a lot, and that comes up like quite frequently. But I feel like with deep intuition, it's like, how can we go beneath the surface, Like how can we Okay, if we've got like a pretty good understanding or if we feel like we do trust our intuition, or you know, we feel like our intuition is working for us, how can we like tap into it, you know, once we've cultivated like a pretty good relationship with it, how can we use it and like extend that relationship. How can we go deeper with our relationship or connection with intuitive feelings, messages or even like our psychic gifts or spiritual gifts, if that's something that you're wanting to develop, If you're kind of like, ah, this is not really for me, just more so lean on the topic of how can I trust myself more? How can I back myself more? How can I really lean into the things that I know that I want for myself, that I know that I'm trying to bring in for myself and like building that connection that way. It is not quite the same, but it's definitely cut from the same cloth as like going that extra mile when it comes to like believing in yourself. I feel like having like good self esteem and good confidence is never something that we should discount, right, It's always something that we can you know, nurture or go deeper within. And it's yeah, I really feel like it's definitely calling for that. So and then the last cup that we got was when you least expect it. It's like, you know, I feel like it's all like maybe like parts of it are happening behind the scenes, but you can't see it yet, whether that be work related, money related. I guess it could potentially be money related. It would make sense because we are doing money messages. So yeah, maybe it is like happening like without you knowing or feeling it. But it is a bit of like a trustful and it's almost like I feel like what we'll play out is like we're so focused on like really being our own drive, being our own motivation and like trusting ourselves, and we're like focused potentially on other things or focused on building that aspect up, and then we start to see like it trickle in and it's I think, like a beautiful little timeline that has like come through with the cards for us. So in regards to like when this is happening, I feel like it's more so inviting you to make space for those things in the next four weeks and then allowing or releasing timelines when the other stuff for the other's two stuff to roll in. But it's kind of like a nice little clue or motivation for why we need to do the fast part. Okay, now let's get into the Tarror aspect, which is definitely my favorite. Shouldn't have my favorites, but ferries like this is like straight off, like I got Mars for like the planet, and I was like, give me a stuff, and Mars is actually like the planet that is associated with Ares. I do read it that way anyway, And I was just I was like, Okay, I'm gonna take it as areas and then areas card flew out, so we have definitely strong double confirmation for aries or if you want to find out where aries is on your chart. You can also do that so we can see like we have the two of swords, the eight of ones, and then four of swords, so around your finances there could be like a bit of an indecision or like a bit of a crossroad when it comes to making decisions or like taking that next step. It's very interesting they cut the cards and I feel like your energy is maybe it does get frustrated when it's like you do get into these crossroads because like momentum is good. Like it's also like you know, flow is for definitely for this time of year is to like you know, it's I feel like it has been like coming up and I feel like there has been a lot of momentum, but now there is just like this crossroad. So this is definitely a part where sometimes we do you need to take a little bit of a step back and take the time. Don't ever make any like financial decisions like in a rush release that you know, that push feeling of like if you're wanting to see an outcome before it's ready. But yeah, but it's I don't feel like you're going to be in this limbo state for too long. Just because the cards, the supporting cards are we've got eight of one's energy and also four of swords. So when I see four of swords, it's definitely more of a call to like we need to check in with like our rejuvenate like our mental space, so like making sure that we're rested and digestive, like kind of that rest and rejuvenate state before like you know, before doing the next sprint. It's like, you know, kind of being a bit strategic when it comes to like your trajectory and moving forward. Definitely, if you feel like you are at a crossraded, like there's definitely this hinto like two options. If you feel like you're for sure know that that the path that you want to go, Yeah, do it like one hundred percent back yourself and even if you do make mistakes, you know, on about as a learning experience, like don't don't don't be too harsh with like the in your like internal internal world. Like when it comes to you know, doing new things, because I do see a lot of new energy, and I do see it happening quite quickly, so there is like even like like a pause or arrast like that may be like even a day or two or it could be a week, but in the grand like plan that they have or that like the cards are suggesting that that is like no time at all. So it's okay to take a little bit of a break, especially when we're taking action towards like really big things, Like there's a lot of yeah, a lot of excitement. They haven't like said too much the cards that came through. I feel like most of the others they have like pencacles, which does is like you know, they're definitely like the money suit when it comes to Tarot. This is just giving you guys a game plan on like how they're suggesting that you follow through in the next couple of weeks in order to support you and your financial goals. So definitely see that working out really well for you guys. Okay, So now moving on to a shortened sweet message for our Earth signs, particularly tourists placements. Should we want the birthday season for some of you guys are at so tourist tourist tourists, what do we want to tell you? So you guys could be checking in with like also financial planning, especially if you're in a relationship or if you've got shared finances. We have two of one's here and three of pentacles. So I see this definitely more so our Earth signs and our tourists placements heavily. So this is going to be checking in with anything that is connected to joint finances, whether that be like a relationship or like a maybe alone with like family members, or even like a partnership when it comes to business or contracting in some type of way, is checking in with the responsibilities that we're taking on, making sure that we have a shared vision when it comes to the future. That's definitely I feel like, yeah, I think that that is vital when it comes to like planning, and definitely if it's like joint finances or like joint investments, it's really i would say, really important to even if you have like a common vision of like the endgame, like the steps in between how to get there, I think is pretty important. And it's also like showing me that it is like avoidable, right, so this is like it's yet to happen, but like it is like playing out in small ways. Also saying Earth signs, I know that they're very very practical and very organized. Like that's definitely like the typical narrative that Earth signs get there is a tendency of, especially with this placement of the three of pencacles, making sure that we're working in a team environment, so like don't take on more responsibility than necessary, Like there is other aspects of life that probably need your focus more so than this, which I don't know, it seems hard to digest. It's like taking like making sure that we're working in the team and like trusting, trusting the people that we're working with, like allowing that responsibility to feel balanced or even even like if you know, yeah, I think it is a bit of a trust and it is a little bit of a letting go. But you know, there are the sense of three pentacles and also like two of ones here is that you're working with passionate people or like passionate energy, and like there is definitely a common goal in sight for sure, but it's just like the in between energy and if we can get really clear on that, it would be It's like I just saw and I don't know how this is going to land, but I just saw like someone like cutting up a pie very symmetrically, and I was like this is what I see, and like, oh my gosh, you'uld it could be very niche, but I'm like, there's nothing nicer than like symmetrical like cuts and desserts and stuff like that. And that's how I could this envision that when it comes to like delegating or planning or like taking on tasks, like you want it all to be even unfair and like, you know, nice, nice and crazy type of vibes. So that is definitely for my app signs and Taurus placements, especially moving through. Interesting enough, we have a little yeah, this would be for our fire signs, So fire signs kind of came out well, we definitely had aries kind of with more so for that placement, and I feel like this is definitely more so for fire science in general, so it also can be for you guys areas as well. So we have what have we got? We have a little bit of contemplation, We have the Hangsman, the five of cups, and the eight of sorts. So what I get from this straightaway is almost like really like this has a lot of layers, but it's almost like don't let the past like stop you from like living the life that you want your future self to live, or like that version of yourself in the future to experience. Right, So it's like, don't like, just because some things didn't work out in the past, don't let that shape how you want to move through the future. Right, So don't like, don't let any like. I think it's like important to have the awareness of like your lived experiences and understanding that, you know, taking the knowledge with you, but not letting it stop you from movement forward. Right, So having that reflective moment and like, Okay, how do I want to move forward with my finances? Like what do I want to do when it comes to making money, when it comes to building the life that I want around that is somehow connected to finances? What does that want to look like? And can I let go of like potentially some negative past experiences that didn't work out well, or am I holding on to other people's lived experiences that is kind of keeping me scared or keeping me stuck in some type of way. I feel like the juggling actors with this is like they're not saying, you know, be reckless. They're saying, take take the steps that you need to take with the knowledge that you have, and just because you know, maybe it didn't work out in the past, it is a different timeline. Now you've got the knowledge behind you now, and yeah, having that optimistic mindset, will you know, is like it's definitely going to give you a more of a head start than having a mindset well, oh it's not going to work out or it's not for me, right, Sometimes it is, you know, I'm not going to say easier, but sometimes it is somewhat comforting of like this like letting go like feeling like we've lost before we begin, because then it feels like we don't need to start at all, right, but if we have a chance, then it's like, oh, like it is like there feels like we have something to lose. Right, So tuning into like the more of the emotional aspects for you guys, fire signs when it comes to contemplating about your finance's contemplating about your future then yeah, and you know, and looking at it with almost like an unbiased mindset, and I think that that's probably maybe what's going to kind of may be calm your nervous system.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, what's that balance between like feeling like you've learnt your life lessons but also wanting to remain optimistic, you know, having like the bit of duality there when it comes to seeing things in seeing things more so with like black and white, but also heaps of different shades of gray in between. So it's not like you're being pessimistic or overly optimistic. You're being black, you know, looking at things in a grounded way and still but still I feel like leaning on the side of optimism. So finding that balance and tuning in what that may look like for you, and that's going to take a little bit of time. So definitely don't rush that process or my fire signs. Okay, now moving on to water signs. You guys, really we want to connect with our passion and also releasing some fears about like feeling like we're missing the boat. There's a sense of feeling like left out, or the sense of potentially like feeling like maybe it could be to do with career, maybe it's to do with assets or what we wanted to do our money to look like, or where we kind of Sometimes it can get those feelings when I look at these cards five Pencacles, the Page of Cabs and Night of Ones, and they're all in reverse. When I look at these cards together, it feels like, oh, like this a little bit of like reflecting, like wanting, yeah, like tuning in to really like maybe like having these aspirations, but like feeling like they maybe should be here already. That feeling that where are they kind of vibes so and it's definitely not you haven't missed a boat, Like it's not it's not like you have actually like that. I feel like for this group, you actually have done a lot of creative things and a lot of like a lot of accomplishments. I feel like maybe this is a fleeting feeling or a fleeting thought and which is still valid if even if it comes and goes. But it's saying it's definitely saying that you've got a lot of passion and a lot of skill and a lot of creativity that if you aren't doing something creative that there definitely could be a way to invite that in and also accumulate some type of income or abundance. Sometimes when Pentacles comes through, it can say abundance, because abundance is wealth in your life. It may not show up always in like the sense of money in the bank, but it's like it's saying both, right, it's saying the opportunity for both of those is here. So yeah, definitely know that you guys have a lot of possibilities and opportunities coming. I do feel like this reversal energy is very, very temporary. I'm not worried by like these messages at all, but it's important, Like I feel like maybe that's something that might help. Is like, I'm not comparing your finances all the way that you make money or where you are in life right now to others. I think that that is probably just gonna perpetuate these passing thoughts. So if you can like just connect with or even like reflect on how much you have done and the choices in your life that you've maybe like gone against the green and it has really worked out well for you. Yeah, I feel like that you're going to see more of that with my water signs, and yeah, it's gonna just feel really good. And I think that you've made certain choices and I don't like, I feel like, yeah, I feel like you should be really proud of yourself. So definitely haven't missed the boat, even though that may be that feeling at the moment. Reconnect with your passions and know that even if you are troubly thinking I can't do that. I don't have the motivation. Okay, we'll take the rest, take what you need, and no, just don't allow the thoughts to create like a bit of impact when it comes to definitely your skills and definitely where you are in your life right now, would be kind to yourself. My water science. All right, air science. It's interesting you guys were the last ones to come through with the messages, and I feel like that's because the messages that came through were not so much related to your finances. They were more so related to world. We've got a lot going on basically, so we have a lot of release and we have a lot of letting go. And this is not so much in the aspect of money or finances. This is more so responsibilities way of thinking potentially than letting go of some people in situations potentially for someone there is a water sign mail here. So yeah, there is like a big transformation when it comes to like we're feeling like there's a big upheaval. We're kind of feeling like there's a little bit of a cyclone in our life. Just ride through it. Because when we're riding through like these storms or these cyclones, it's almost like basically if you don't ride through it, okay, if you're in a dream, if you have a dream, right, more so on our subconscious mind. So just say you know you're in a dream and there's a big storm or a big like imagine like when I was connecting, when I was trying to relay this message, but I'm like, this doesn't sound super safe if it was to happen in like reality. But if we're in a dream and we see a tornado, right, like you know, cars are like being lifted up in the air. You know, houses are on fire or flooding, like you can kind of see a house some fire, like we're in it in the dream, right, so we're safe. It's just our subconscious mind playing it out. Or you could also be having nightmares. But basically, if when you want to how you want to your instincts in the dream, you'll be wanting to like pass through it, and that should be like your instincts in real term. You want to pass through these moments because if you don't, if you kind of stand still, it's like you're you're sitting in it for longer than necess and like knowing that it is a moment in time that you are passing through it. It's like you're going to be on to the next chapter and you're going to be onto a new beginning. So I don't know if that analogies to you landed, but I definitely saw like a lot of visuals for you, Like definitely saw that this is like a bit of a storm storm that we're going through. And the reason why I'm encouraging you to move through it is because that is the weight out. Yeah, and the weight out is definitely starting a new beginning. So there's definitely new beginnings when it comes to the people that are surrounding us, when it comes to our environment. Definitely, our mental health and our weight is going to be lifted off your shoulders. Yeah, like incredibly. So if you feel like you know, mental health and like physical health of not being where it's at is because after this cyclone, whether it be like an event or whether it be like the change that you've decided for yourself, it's going to be like a bit of a catalyst to create this new beginning. Like it's a little bit intense, but I feel like the intensity the new beginnings just feel so much sweeter, and you know, I feel like we can all connect to a time where we've had a lot on our plate and then just made a decision or change something and you're like, Oh, the weight off my chest or the weight off my shoulder is gone and I can breathe again. And that's what I feel for you so strongly. So that's why I'm encouraging you. You know that it's you're going to move through this, and yeah, it all kind of makes sense. You will get that euphoric feeling sooner rather than later. Do. They're not saying when it comes to finances. They're kind of saying, more so naturally your physical and your mental health finances are playing it in the background, Like I actually like that's not the priority right now. So yeah, so more I say, you're taking care of that, getting yourself into like a place that you know that you can feel feel good and know that your like fresh start is like coming. So yeah, so definitely make the changes that you feel like you intuitively need to. Like it's sometimes like we avoid it and then we see more chaos arrives and they're like, oh, I know I shouldn't be like in this situation, or you know doing this anymore, but and then you know, it's I feel like it's a bit of an indicator when chaos keeps like arriving, like we need to kind of make some changes or remove ourself from the situation, right because it kind of like will just keep showing like it will. I feel like it's almost like a sign if we like if we're doing something we shouldn't like something else, like if another bomb will drop and we'll be like, oh yeah, oh yeah, we know, we know what's gone on that, so yeah, take but take the time you need, Like I think it's like it's always on your timeline when it feels good for you to make those decisions. But definitely don't discount you know, have a bit of reflecting and if you intuitively already know what you need to do, then yeah, go ahead and do that. So my loves, thank you so much for letting me read for you. I hope you've connected well with these messages and sending you lots of good vibes for the next couple of weeks before we chat again.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more. Come connect with us on Instagram at Risinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a rise and concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.