Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No, you know.
Speaker 5: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so it was like an hour of Dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 6: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Food bean fingered is an awful sensation. Given't been thinking about the right person. Goodness may this is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 7: Hi, it's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: He is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koob.
Speaker 5: Oh hello everybody, I.
Speaker 8: Mean big Week, Happy second annual pig boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah okuic Piggy.
Speaker 2: I hope you're feeling hungry?
Speaker 5: Oh I am. My little coil like tail is twitching with an dissipation if.
Speaker 3: You're new here and you don't know what pig Week is, it's the holiday we invented ourselves.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's basically, we give you permission to have a guilt free pig out.
Speaker 2: You know, calories don't count during pig Week.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they do not care. And what we want is we want you to sit at home and pig out as you listen to the show. If you're driving and you can see the Golden arches, go drive through mac is now and get some food.
Speaker 3: The reason it came about with this time last year. Remember I started a new diet. Yeah, and you're doing Petea I think, right, yeah, And he was going to be monitoring everything I ate. So I was like, right, one last hurrah, I can eat what I want. Yeah. And then I think maybe two months or not even after that, we went into lockdown. So that diet didn't work.
Speaker 5: No, it didn't.
Speaker 3: And I have not weighed myself since we came out of lockdown. But I did it this week. I did it this week. Oh you did it, And so I now officially know the damage, which is fine because I think we all put on weight during lockdown. There's no guilt attached to it, but seven kilos. So there must be something in the air at this time of year because now I'm motivated.
Speaker 2: I'm going in another diet.
Speaker 5: Real I don't say that during Pigweek.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's why this pig week is coming a perfect time. What is it about this time of year that just makes me go, yeah, yeah, I'm feeling motivated.
Speaker 5: Our price care Pagenese, Hi Jenna, happy to do Hi Jenna, made the pig be with you. Mitchill has got so much energy. He's standing up. You never do the podcast standing, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling a little bit flat, and I was like, maybe I should try standing up instead of sitting down.
Speaker 5: I've come alive, but I've come alive.
Speaker 2: It makes such a difference.
Speaker 5: I'll stand up. I'll try my legs. Haven't extended that eye in decades.
Speaker 2: Think of it this way.
Speaker 3: If we're standing up doing the podcast, we're basically burning calories.
Speaker 2: We're earning the pig out.
Speaker 5: I haven't had this much blood in my head since birth.
Speaker 3: Now, don't forget because it's pig week. We all agreed we'd bring a plate. Yes, yeah, we're bringing something each yeap, what did you bring?
Speaker 2: Cherry? What's your contribution?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, don't flap a whole lot supermarket chickens, regie the table and there's stuffing on your eye.
Speaker 5: Just get that off together. I went to Cole's and I thought, I'm going to get a bachelor's hamburg.
Speaker 2: I know, Oh God, is there anything to eat it with?
Speaker 5: Or that?
Speaker 2: Just the chok?
Speaker 5: God gave you two hands for a reason. Do you have napkin?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 5: Here's your fingers.
Speaker 2: You really should have thought about this.
Speaker 5: I'm puffed under this it down here?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Yeah, I don't like that, and I'm loving this standing presentation.
Speaker 5: No, I feel like I'm trying to intimidate poor Jenny. Yeah, I know, I feel I did throw a barb key CHOCKI you anyway, that's what iro? What did you bring Jenna?
Speaker 7: Yes, so.
Speaker 5: I was rummaging through her backpack.
Speaker 7: Some yummy grapes. No, these are really really good.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't think you understood the assignment of pigwek who picks out on grapes.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 7: People pick out on grapes. You can easily pick out on these. I already had a few.
Speaker 5: The people that pick out on grapes don't listen to Is it just me?
Speaker 2: And they also have growth shit afterwards? Oh yeah, pull seeds.
Speaker 5: Show me. They're purple grapes too. Are they cotton candy?
Speaker 3: We're meant to be having a guilt free, indulgent pig out and she brings grappe.
Speaker 2: That's her bring a plate.
Speaker 7: No, it's candy hearts. They didn't have cotton candy left.
Speaker 2: Have not tried the.
Speaker 3: Weird ones that the grapes that actually taste like fairy flows.
Speaker 5: Give me one and try some.
Speaker 3: I think they've been like, what's the word I'm looking for, genetically not.
Speaker 5: Listening. All they smell so I was.
Speaker 2: Going to say they've been castrated, but that's definitely not the word.
Speaker 5: No goodness me, No, okay, I'm trying the grape for.
Speaker 3: The first time, the candy heart flavored grape.
Speaker 5: Oh that's delicious. I told you it does taste like candy, so I actually can get I can fuck with these candys.
Speaker 2: This won't feel so guilty having some fruit.
Speaker 5: Sold you Mitchell. They tastes like red frogs. They're that sweet, don't they.
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird. Yeah, I told you, Oh that's weird.
Speaker 3: They've got the texture of a grape, but they taste like red frogs.
Speaker 5: That is there. Yeah, all right, good country and Jenna, thank you, Mitchell. What did you ring for? Pigwe what's your plate?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I.
Speaker 3: Really can't take credit. This is thanks to our sponsor this week. It is they've got the new Cookies and Cream white chocolate bar. Oh my god, I know you haven't tried it yet. It's I can confirm it's better than drugs and dick it is.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 3: Do you guys like white chocolate because they know that it's a bit hit and miss, but I adore it, and so I'm gonna open it ready.
Speaker 7: Yeah, marshmallow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got fluffy marshmallows and chocolate cookie pieces, and it's got the classic Darrely like you know how their white chocolate is so much chocolate is a bit like dusty, but the Darroughly white chocolate smooth, silky.
Speaker 3: Yes, I adore it and I love anything cookies and cream. It's my favorite flavor for like ice cream, mcflurry best mcflurry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the black cleat and cream. And so this is just a god send.
Speaker 3: I can't let I don't really have then this before you're ready Look at the marshmallows on the back.
Speaker 2: They protrude, bitch, Look at this ready, Oh they're not tiny marshmallow right, they're not tiny marshmallow chunks like they fully stick out. Give me that block back, all right, give me. You're gonna try it for the first Yeah, pis, here we go.
Speaker 5: This is the first ever taste of the Darily cookies and cream white chocolate with chunky, fluffy marshmallows. Yeah, don't put the whole block in.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have a row your fucking pig.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, well it is.
Speaker 2: It's respectful, and put the whole thing in.
Speaker 5: Look at the marshes.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to chub into the microphone like that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's heaven.
Speaker 2: Oh it's dangerous, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh I could eat the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Those are so naughty. Oh yeah, this pass on the blunt around he Jenna some cookies and.
Speaker 2: Croame contraceptive diaphram. Sam.
Speaker 3: I would offer you some, but you have to wait for your tasting because we're doing a top five later. Oh well, shit, the top five chocolates. Obviously, this is going to be my pick. I'm going to be nominating this one. And Sam, you can taste tested then, because you're going to be doing the ranking. Jenna, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Right, you know what it does to melt in your mouth?
Speaker 2: The marshmallows a good touch.
Speaker 7: This is so good.
Speaker 4: I'm really getting a whole fomo vibe over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Will you taste it? Will you weight your turn?
Speaker 5: Your palette needs to be neutral. Sam, do you drink that chicken broth that we put out for you and the coffee beans We've got you to sniff and you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, great?
Speaker 5: Top five coming up for pig Week. Everything is pig Week related everyone.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've got plenty of these chocolates over here. I feel out.
Speaker 5: Thanks darry Lee. Guys, do yourself a favor this weekend? Or when have you listening to this? Go get the new Darrel cookies and cream. It's amazing. The marshmallows.
Speaker 7: I talk with your mouth, I'm gonna have some more.
Speaker 2: Well, finish your food and then talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, let me just say I'm going to tell you what it is. But the chocolates that I'm adding to the top five I've got in my hot little hand and it's controversial.
Speaker 3: I love how you said I'm not going to tell you what it is, and then you held it up in our eyesight.
Speaker 5: No bacon, see it about the idiots?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, how do you?
Speaker 5: I choked on chicken. That's how I died. Mitch was a lovely man. He went out the way that he wanted to go in this world.
Speaker 3: He died doing what he loved, joking on a hot chook without any cutlery.
Speaker 5: While his best friends stood and watched.
Speaker 2: Covet in grease. Oh God, Happy pig Week.
Speaker 5: Every mon it was your first time listening? Oink oink, peas, this is a pig week. But we start the show the same way every week, regardless of the theme of the week. And Mitch hasn't Is it just me? I've got one, but then commonly referred to as igyms. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know his. This week, we haven't. Is it just you? From a listener? And bat Mitch'll be very happy. They're on the phone.
Speaker 2: Good good, They'll be.
Speaker 5: Calling him live. But should we begin to start the.
Speaker 2: Show, sure, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I'd go first, My god, yeah, and I really want to are you noticing it?
Speaker 2: Too, Jenna. Yeah, I am the whole I'll go first, the lack of discussion.
Speaker 5: I told you I'm in my yes era.
Speaker 2: I wanted I just say what I want, I push for it, your yes era.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I say yes to things and I'm going to social event.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe I'm in my taking what I want era.
Speaker 2: Have you had that social week because I know that you're in your social era.
Speaker 5: Week been like exhaust I've got dinner tonight, dinner tomorrow. I'm going to branch.
Speaker 2: That's no different to usual though, No, but not I.
Speaker 5: Go with Hayden or myself, never with people.
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, I'm facetiming friends, shod I tell you that, you know how you said recently on the podcast. Oh, I'm in my yes man era. Yeah, and I'm going to say yes to every invitation I get called me Jim Carrey yes, and Jenn and I were like, let's fuck with him and come up with some really shitty invitations. So you have to say yes. My friend Nick helped me brainstorm. Ready, Mitchell, you mean, Mitchell, would you like to come watch the sunrise from Penrith?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you have to say yes.
Speaker 3: Also I'm hoping that you can pick someone up from the airport during PEAKR Is that okay?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I guess I could. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great. And then after that, can you help my friend move house?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, where they live locally? I'm sure close close to me.
Speaker 2: So that's a yes. Yep, excellent.
Speaker 3: Also, how would you feel about doing a scientology stress test?
Speaker 2: We should do it.
Speaker 5: It'd be fun for once you do one of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Also, while I've got your arm here, could you be a designated driver for a wedding?
Speaker 2: But just please wait outside the.
Speaker 5: Whole the whole wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Could I go to the mini bar and get maybe a drink? Wait outside, keep the air con on? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is fine.
Speaker 3: It's gonna say yes to anything. We're going to burn out his social batteries so quick.
Speaker 7: This is going to be so fun.
Speaker 5: Please don't but yes yes to all any request. Jenner.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'm going to put on Connie's birthday. She had a birthday last week, so I might put my cat. Yes, So would you like to host the event?
Speaker 2: No, that's I have to draw the line somewhere.
Speaker 5: You got to agree with me there, Mitch I have to draw the line.
Speaker 2: All right, Will you go first, then your greedy pig?
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, I will. I think I will. Let's go. Is it just me? Do you have no actual idea how dry cleaning works?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I have no no idea what it is. I think we all have different ideas of how it works. Because what I picture the one I went to growing up, it had like a conveyor belt and they would be on coat hangers in the plastic body bags, and they'd be like ticket for me, you press the button, there it is, And I just thought they would hang it up and then it would go and it would be steamed and washed and clean all on the coat hanger, and then it would come back around and it would be done.
Speaker 3: But surely they wouldn't charge as much as they do just for that, Like there's got to be some skill involved. They've got to be hands on with them to justify that. Yeah, how dare they charge a lot of money for dry cleaning?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: And it's usually worth it because when I get the clothes back, I'm like, shit, man, I didn't know that could be that clean.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why I'm so confused by it, because why can't we do this at home? Also? Is it dry? Can you do google this general? Sam?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Is it generally with your laptop?
Speaker 7: You were doing so well, I know, but I got distracted with pig Week.
Speaker 2: Can you go get it.
Speaker 3: I've got my cause I'm gonna we're gonna be asking you to google things throughout the whole show.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 5: They're going to get the definition of pig lader in the show. I'm gonna need it.
Speaker 7: Don't get my laptop?
Speaker 9: Go on?
Speaker 7: Don't eat without me?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm so sorry. But can you just imagine if I came and didn't bring a microphone. It's essential for the job. You're the Google bitch. You have to bring your laptop. Sorry, Sam, you Sam, Sam's got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like it just says it's like washing, but without detergent or water.
Speaker 5: But how does it wash?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: They go into.
Speaker 4: This whole thing is basically like a powder that they pulled over it. You know what it's like. It's like dry shampoo where you just scream.
Speaker 5: That's a good mental image. Dry cleaning is the dry shampoo for the clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then how do they get rid of the powder.
Speaker 5: Because you've got to wash the dry shampoo out eventually. Yeah, thank god Jenna's back with it.
Speaker 2: Can we put a YouTube video up or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to get it and I've got one. I've I've googled how does dry cleaning work?
Speaker 2: On the screen.
Speaker 5: I'm going to get it up. I'm going to get it up.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 5: Sam, I've got a video. Actually, I found got nine million TikTok views by Jeeves Underscore n Y if you want to watch it at home. But this is explains dry cleaning.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 5: He's got up on the screens. All right, here we go, Well is dry cleaning?
Speaker 10: Dry cleaning is the processor cleaning clothes with a solvent instead of water.
Speaker 5: Now what is a solvent? I'm gonnahow you a little demo to explain that this is dry cleaning.
Speaker 10: Solvent looks just like water, but it smells and feels like either alcohol or gasoline, depending on which one you're using. Usually it's petroleum alcohol or silicon based. Event has very different properties than water, and as you could see here, do you.
Speaker 5: Do not mix or get along break.
Speaker 2: So it's like a special chemical.
Speaker 10: Because of solvents very oily properties. It's really good at moving oil based stains like makeup, grease, and pain.
Speaker 5: I hope this gives you some.
Speaker 10: Insight as to what dry cleaning is. But long story short, it's basically a water machine that uses a liquid that isn't water to clean, so they're.
Speaker 5: Not washing it with water.
Speaker 2: I wanted a demonstration, Jakes, He goes, So I hope that clean things up. No, not really talking about it.
Speaker 5: Look at the top comment, Wow, I thought they used Steed. Well, if you're a dry cleaner and you're a listener of the show, don't get in touch because now we know we don't.
Speaker 3: Let us know like dry clean is should be like magicians. Just cape it your secret, don't ruin the magic. Yeah, because I'm watching these videos and it still makes no sense to me, But I also don't care that much.
Speaker 2: Just keep doing, you, booth, We love your.
Speaker 5: Local dry clonessins your how all right, I'm gonna have some barbecue chuck you dear itch?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: What the hell was that sound that came out of Mitch Cherry's mouth last week?
Speaker 5: Oh? You still rabbiting on him out? How was that?
Speaker 2: Do you mean, get over it.
Speaker 3: It was when Carla from Banks Sound was here and she was doing a prank call. We were trying to be quiet in the background, obviously trying not to laugh.
Speaker 5: It was a sound of silence.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And then somehow, miraculously you made up put the grab over there. I've isolated just your microphone. This is the noise that somehow you managed to make.
Speaker 5: It perfectly apt for pickwek isn't it right?
Speaker 2: It didn't come out really sounds like you're just hurting pigs with the pen. Go on, get up.
Speaker 5: That sounds like when you're what was that? That's when you're writing a ras as good as a kid. You go too fast, so you use the little back wheel, break.
Speaker 4: Your foot.
Speaker 2: Could you actually do that noise on cue? Like? Could you possibly?
Speaker 5: It's like the secret sound? Kiss Let me listen to it a more time. Started day.
Speaker 3: Imagin if we did run this as a secret sound, like play it all right?
Speaker 5: Jenna is in the asylum, Jenna, what is the iGEM secret bit?
Speaker 7: Is that a peak squealing?
Speaker 2: Did someone tread on a hamster? Mitch, Nah, that's naughty.
Speaker 5: No, they didn't. Sorry, Ambre time.
Speaker 3: Did you actually see in our Facebook group, and you're an idiot. Some of the people in there were saying what they think It sounds like thee have said, you sound like an emphysemic bird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can hear that.
Speaker 3: Harry says a dolphin at Sea World. Yes, also says is he part dolphin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is very is a sardine in front of its snout.
Speaker 2: That dolphins not having a good time, But.
Speaker 5: It's not one's got the bottle nose and a grip.
Speaker 3: Calum says that you sound like one of those grimber those those nerve vortex howl, the things like you throw those foam darts and had the little whistles on the side you throw it.
Speaker 5: I need to add some fade to that, because it starts out it goes as it goes across the park.
Speaker 3: Oh Mel says, you sound like one of those old motors they have on display at a country show that chugs and wheezers.
Speaker 5: This old beauty made her in cars.
Speaker 2: Was awful. Stephen says, a baby dinosaur that just hatched.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I can hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Cana said the same thing. Jurassic she said, preterodactyl I.
Speaker 7: Just like, how did that happen?
Speaker 5: That is my body. I'm great, either gravely ill or very talented.
Speaker 2: It's a credit to Carlor, isn't it She made you laugh that much?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Idous? How do you do that?
Speaker 5: That's annoyed? That poor barbecue chok mate before it got barbecue always animals. Sorry, I only shouldn't too far, too fun? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 5: Yes? It is the second annual pig Week. Everybody all thinks to Darrel Lee, you have to get their white chocolate cookies and cream blockets in supermarkets.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna have to open another block because I finished that one.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I've got the grapes. We should all rotate the play.
Speaker 3: Yeah like a lazy thoos and catch.
Speaker 2: Do not throw that chook at me, downer, I don't want to miss.
Speaker 5: That didn't hurt because the fuffing marshmallows soften the four. It actually felt really quite nice on my head. All right, Jenny, you're getting the candy heart grapes, don't I know?
Speaker 3: I bagged you out, Jenner, But those greats were a good call. The quite refreshing.
Speaker 4: They really it's so good.
Speaker 5: All right, everyone coming up in dym top five right now, let's do it. Is it just you something you've noticed you hate or appreciate. You can hit us up a couple of miches on Instagram. We'll get you on the show live like Katie has done.
Speaker 2: Hi Katie, Hi Darling, Hi Happy pig Week. Oh same to you, Gordeous.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that you had the guts to actually come on the show with a caller instead of being a coward sending a voice message.
Speaker 2: I love being able to check.
Speaker 3: That's bloody hell know. I mean I'm off at home, so I might as well just waste some time.
Speaker 2: Katie, Wait, got some time? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Waste time from doing health work?
Speaker 5: That's for Oh she saved herself. Katie. Now what do you have in your little gob of yours? Because we've got the Darylie the chook. What are you eating for Pigweek?
Speaker 8: I have some swly heart lollipops?
Speaker 2: Whoa hang on, let me google them.
Speaker 5: Google a swirly heart lollipop. I'm picturing like a Katie Perry music video. Is that what you're getting?
Speaker 2: She wore them on her tits once. For sure.
Speaker 5: Jenner did that at a Christmas party.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know what you mean. Yet they're nice. They're like a candy cane in lollipop form.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Katie exactly. All right, let's jump into your m Okay, Bradley will count you in. Then you're good to go.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Is it just me.
Speaker 6: A crop top?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: I I want to cover my gunt.
Speaker 3: That yeah, No, it's an issue. Whenever I'm shopping on AESOS or something. Sometimes you know how you can select gender, it's like man, woman or unisexus. I leave the women's in there just in case, just in case I see a cute blouse that.
Speaker 2: I want to use.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure the shirt I'm wearing now in the women's section. But there's so many fucking crop tops in the women's section. Why do they assume that everyone wants to flash their belly button?
Speaker 5: I completely agree? And sometimes I order a shirt not knowing it's a crop top, put it on, and then when you the fucking flu at a public events.
Speaker 7: I've done that before as well. I see a really really nice top and then see that it doesn't even cover ut.
Speaker 5: Do you have kids? Katie Bove sounds of it. You've got kids are a very annoying partner.
Speaker 7: Yes, I have a three.
Speaker 8: Year old and she's in the bar screaming at me for a band aid.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I mean feel free to go and your daughter if you want.
Speaker 2: I love that. She just swore in front of her kid.
Speaker 5: App how much big night shit opened?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Where do you live? Katie?
Speaker 7: I'm in camera.
Speaker 5: Camera love it the nation's capital for international listeners. Canberra's is the capital of Australia. A bit of a hole. No, it's got the blowhole in, Katie.
Speaker 7: Christ And what the dig owl on your partner?
Speaker 2: The dick owl are the big owl.
Speaker 5: The dicks like penis?
Speaker 2: Oh well you.
Speaker 5: Mean Scott Morrison?
Speaker 2: Yeah that too? Sorry can you spell out what you're saying?
Speaker 5: The dick I want to google it on the screens Hold on the dick.
Speaker 3: Owl search bell connon owl the pork so it does have it? Oh it does look like a cock, the bell connon owl.
Speaker 5: What am I googling bell connon owl?
Speaker 3: Holy shit, that thing is spooky. It looks like someone dressed up as a ghost for Halloween.
Speaker 5: Holy shit, Jenna, look at that and that's on public for children to look into. No, and if you drive behind it, it looks like a penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, it looks like a wonky penis too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, he hasn't got a heart on.
Speaker 5: Now I'll need some viagra.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, Katie, if you've been to questicon recently, because it's gotten so shit. It used to be great on school excursions and I was, oh, they've gotten rid of everything good.
Speaker 5: At question, when did you go recently?
Speaker 2: I probably went in like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that big slide thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like the only good thing. But isn't it shit? Katie? It's so shit now awful.
Speaker 5: Now Katie's kid is bleeding out and she's swearing talking about Dick j. Downs.
Speaker 3: I'm mum, what can I say? I can tell that you're a fund and I can just tell. But the earthquake house gone. No, that's that's the best part, that fake roller coaster thing.
Speaker 5: Non, The kids still go on excursions there. That's what I want to know the tourists too. Okay, where do you work at camera? Anywhere?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 5: Anywhere like you'd go on a school excursion.
Speaker 8: No, I work in construction and then.
Speaker 5: Take a fucking bulldozer and go to them the belcon An owl and fix it for us. Please straighten o that cock.
Speaker 8: Well, then nobody will talk about camera if we get rid of the cock.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do if that loud ass daughter of yours grows up and wants to wear crop tops?
Speaker 2: Are you going to say? Nap? I forbid it because they're fucked.
Speaker 8: I mean, she can do what she wants.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 2: See, she is a cool mum. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why she wanted a band aid to cover a middrift area. I'm all right, Katie, thanks for it? Is it just you? We appreciate it, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, happy pig.
Speaker 2: We Loveatie.
Speaker 5: What a sweetheart. The kids stop so either slid into the bath or she did get the band aid.
Speaker 3: Now I don't reckon that would be enough to stop it, to stop her from crying, because even if they get what they want, they keep going.
Speaker 2: Kids, don't they ever? Brats?
Speaker 5: They really are brain The other day my uncle had his seventieth Uncle Ross, who has given his thoughts.
Speaker 1: On this podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he doesn't like me.
Speaker 5: No, what did he say? He thinks? I need to be with a woman that appreciates my wit. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said that, Oh that co host, you need to replace him with someone who finds you funny.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wouldn't work with you, but I didn't find you funny.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: That's that's the how the friendship started. Yeah, No, he wants a passive woman. He's seventy, for God's sake. Anyway, we did a speech. He wanted to have a great debate for his seventieth and it was quite fun. So there were three affirmatives behind three negative speakers.
Speaker 2: That was his party a debate.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and the topic was is Ross Kilpatrick real or unreal?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: And I was the adjudicator slash MC.
Speaker 2: Of course, what did this story get better?
Speaker 5: Yes? My point is that I go all right, you know, the speakers are done, and then a kid, Harrison, my godson, who's six, gets up and goes, I'd like to speak. Where do kids get the high? We want to hear from them? And then he gets up, grabs the microphone and gives a speech at a seventieth birthday about nothing waffles on.
Speaker 3: It's a cute, very cute it must just run in your family, waffling on about nothing.
Speaker 5: I was so proud of him, had a little tear in my eye. I went look at him talking when no one asked remember that time.
Speaker 3: Is this the same kid that completely hijacked our Sunday night Instagram Live and was talking about the Titanic for an hour and would not let me interject and ask questions. And if I did, he'd just ignore it and keep going.
Speaker 5: And he was factually correct, mind you.
Speaker 2: No, there were a couple of things he got wrong. I had to correct him, Like what dates?
Speaker 3: I think he said that it sunk on April fourteenth, nineteen twelve. It hit the iceberg on April fourteen, but it clocked over and passed midnight.
Speaker 2: It actually sunk on.
Speaker 3: April Crucify and I did, Yeah, I said, read your fucking his three books, Hardy, and can I tee what happened after that?
Speaker 5: After you his inspiration, he got a microphone and now tweet. He twitch streams.
Speaker 2: They yep, that doesn't feel legal.
Speaker 5: You inspire him, but he's like six. He watches it's in the kid's space. It's like kids picks or something like kid kid Twitch. I don't know what it is, kid twitch anyway, Harrison, we love you.
Speaker 2: Don't put words in my mouth.
Speaker 5: I bet he's having a rusk to celebrate. Is it just me on the fly. The kids get all the good snacks, No, they do. They get little pouch yogurts, vanilla bean and blueberry. Yeah, but not in the They're not little and simple ours like pro chair.
Speaker 2: They're in the pouch.
Speaker 5: Bet suck it off for breakfast every morning, coming overuck you, Jordan. They get all the good food rusks. I'd love to just suck on a sick of carbohydrate for a day.
Speaker 7: But no one's stopping you. You can't.
Speaker 5: Culture, society doesn't let me do it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, think of some other kids food Sam.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you've got British ones you can throw in here.
Speaker 4: Okay, but side note, have you tried go or something like that as the dos. It's the most disgusting thing you'll put in your mouth.
Speaker 5: No, well, you haven't seen hate, not before a shower.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Katerina Goosa, who I went to high school with, God rest herself. She's not dead, but she's still in the shy well. She went on the baby food diet and lost ten killers and all she did was eat those jars, you know, and they pop when you're up in the lead.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, it's a really gross, mushed up apple.
Speaker 5: Yes, and she had the baby spoons too. I thought, cat, you can use a normal spoon.
Speaker 2: I don't know, boon you would to sugar high or something. What's wrong because you're just talking a lot some random in your life that it went on a baby food die.
Speaker 5: It diies into the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're saying go for it, and you're saying no, I can't. And I'm like, well, I don't know how to fucking help you.
Speaker 5: Well I could say yes, but then that'd be dumb.
Speaker 3: Well even with your yes man era, If I bring in baby food next week, will you try them?
Speaker 2: Yes? Good?
Speaker 5: Okay, but I want sweet ones. I don't want the savory like mushi peas.
Speaker 2: Do you get what you given?
Speaker 3: Any idiots that are parents much like Katie, please hit us up a couple of it.
Speaker 2: Just let me know which baby food I should buy. I'll put it on the kidio. It's all good.
Speaker 5: Do it. Okay, baby food next week, I'm in and yes, send the flavors in. I'll do a round table to give me three or so.
Speaker 2: I can ask my sister what food do your kids eat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Although she's one of those healthy mums. She said she wants to teach them healthy eating habits, less baby pigs.
Speaker 5: Trying to make a survivor mini set in her home.
Speaker 2: Well, she knows what her and I were raised like, which was what pigs. So she's undoing that, got it?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was raised as a pig. So I had a buddy roll up for lunch and that was it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then you'd wonder why your mind just wasn't switched on after lunch. I know, you just licked sugar off a bit of fucking plastic.
Speaker 5: We had hash brown rolls. I think I've spoken about this before. It was one hash brown on a white roll with chicken, salt and butter, and.
Speaker 2: It was a hit. That actually sounds dope.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want the bread ratio to take up too much, though, I'd want the bun to be a little bit modest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was a thin, thin thin she consult actually did a lot. It lifted the game in the hot butter perfect Anyway, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck are we doing I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's okay, he's still there. Hey, Katie, she's gone.
Speaker 2: Are we ready for the top five?
Speaker 5: I think we are.
Speaker 4: We are ready.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's jump in top five.
Speaker 3: So we're ranking the top five chocolates today. We are going to nominate them, and Sam, get your uns in here. You're going to have to be the decider that ranks them one to five.
Speaker 5: There's no other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've brought to You've brought to haven't you. You've brought to choking Jenny. You're gonna have to round it out, so you're gonna have to be the fifth got one? So who wants to go first? We're going to nominate our favorite chocolate all.
Speaker 5: Start, because I actually don't think it belongs any higher than fifth, So I think it's fair.
Speaker 2: Why did you bring it forward if you don't think it's a strong contender?
Speaker 5: No, because it's big enough to be in the top five, but no higher. And I'm I'm humble enough to admit that chocolate. I'm representing this chocolate. So mine is a fan favorite by Dad's. Here is chocolate entry number five. It is the infamous.
Speaker 2: You can't rank it yourself, that's up to Sam to rank them one to five.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, true, Sorry, sorry Sam, it's the crunchy.
Speaker 4: Oh I do love a crunchy.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: The Golden Crunchy my least favorite. Yeah, well no, I like it because it's so simple. It's not layers of nuts and nougat.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just it is what it is, like the honeycomb.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what I don't like about crunchies is you get really soft, nice honeycomb, but then there's random hard patches and yeah, inconsistent.
Speaker 2: All right, am I ess now, yeah, I have a little I mean, I'm sure you've had a crunchy in your life.
Speaker 5: It's just refresh and I want you to take into account texture, okay, mouthfeel.
Speaker 2: And don't tell us the ranking until after.
Speaker 5: That's a good cruncher.
Speaker 4: M very cranky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know it went viral on Twitter a couple of days ago, a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they like the ripple in the top of chocolate bars that make it look like veins in a penis the dick vein that is a really crucial Mitchell curse.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sick at the moment.
Speaker 5: Standing up your lungs are working too hard.
Speaker 2: He's still up everywhere loving this. I think I'm going to stand up every week.
Speaker 5: You're actually glowing in the eyes.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's woken me up.
Speaker 5: Now I want that to be a criter. How the dick fades?
Speaker 2: Does it have any No?
Speaker 4: Well, no dick veins, but does have a nice ripple across the top.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the next one?
Speaker 10: Yep?
Speaker 5: My next chocolate is my favorite, my personal favorite, and I've got you the twin pack and I don't want that to be left to miss when you go to judging. It is the Fries Turkish Delight.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait fries.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the brand name, Fries Turkish Delight and the purple and gold packet.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was cabriy Yes, Why is it in a box of Cadbury Favorite?
Speaker 4: Yes exactly?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is fo Can you get on that? Please fry from Futurama? Maybe he's That's what I was picturing. Okay, Now I do feel like the Turkish Delight cops a bad rap, like it's often the last one.
Speaker 2: Left in a box, the favorite and the people like people are like.
Speaker 5: The texture is gorgeous. I love a gelatinous texture ties into the whole baby food. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh the smells off on You don't like Turkish Delight? Oh oh oh god, that one is like really making you work for.
Speaker 5: It, chilled it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you don't what one is.
Speaker 3: And Sam always swallows and look what you've done to him?
Speaker 5: He does.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's no good.
Speaker 5: But really, you don't like that?
Speaker 2: That's foul.
Speaker 4: Can you pass me a tissue?
Speaker 3: I know that I can't, Mitch, I obviously can't tell you what to put forward, But crunchy and Turkish Delight is an odd combination, like they're not the strongest chocolates in my mind.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like them.
Speaker 7: So apparently Fries Turkish Delight is under Cadbury. Okay, but there's no Cadbury label.
Speaker 2: So that if people don't like it, they're like, it's not.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, that's smart market they can blame Fry. That's smart marketing. I should take a couple of mitches off this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Karen, No, it wasn't an answer with Karen.
Speaker 5: Karen.
Speaker 2: Guys, all right, Jenna, do you want to put your chocolate forward? What are you nominating?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I love to I would love to This is my all time favorite chocolate. It erigates in the UK much like contraceptive die framed Sam over here.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, this is genuinely my favorite. And enjoy this Sam. It's a Cadbury double decker.
Speaker 4: Oh, I haven't had a double deckerages.
Speaker 2: I've never had one in my life.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of these.
Speaker 2: What the double decker?
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a kocoey sort of crunchy thing.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 5: Hold it up. I want to see it. So purple and orange in color. It's a Cadbury.
Speaker 2: Again, good chucking, good chucking, And I'm not gonna have to google this? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: It's got an international label on the Jenner. So did you have to go to one of those US candy sawce.
Speaker 7: No, it's super like occult in the international section.
Speaker 5: Oh really right, it's near the dr peppers.
Speaker 3: And so when did you last have one of these Sama in the UK?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Shit, I've never even heard of it. Now I want to try something to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got some spas of course.
Speaker 2: So it looks like I've just googled it. It looks like there's nougat in there. It's like the top layer is Mars bar and the bottom layer is an l C M bar.
Speaker 1: I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Barring up over here.
Speaker 2: That Jenna, of course, you picked the most fucking obscure.
Speaker 3: Chocolate ever, a double decker from the International section.
Speaker 7: It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Alight we go.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got flaky bits everywhere. When that nugat snapped off.
Speaker 5: Double degged me in the retina.
Speaker 2: Give us a taste. This double so good.
Speaker 5: It looks like a Mars bar without the caramel.
Speaker 7: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's got l C m's in there instead, or spider eggs one or the other.
Speaker 2: Or so sticky.
Speaker 7: God, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Here you know what? It kind of looks like two things fish row like eggs or the old Milo barre's standing up in a pilot. Oh no, you dying.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to go.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh come on, it's great.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Australia in your mouth for a while, Yes it does.
Speaker 3: It's like it's battling with my tom sools. It's like, no, you will not swallow me, you will not swallow me. I'm going to stay in your mouth and I.
Speaker 5: A should just say the textures don't compliment each other. The crunchy concrete like balls, yeah, the spiderweb like new don't change your opinion, Sam, No, it's it's a little lingering.
Speaker 4: It's overstaying its welcome.
Speaker 7: Compare it to that thing there.
Speaker 2: Right o pauling hands and look how you flip flopped. That was a journey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm still chure on it. Normally I inhale things.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't rush off and get double deckers.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: They're no good.
Speaker 4: They are amazing.
Speaker 5: I need a classic. You pass me that Turkish Delight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm actually having to drink water to wash it down. It's like sticking to my throat. All right, Mitch, you'll put yours forward.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there has been a whole ordeal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, my turn. Obviously, I'm sticking with my girls, Daryl Lee. Okay, that's one sering us today, and I'm obviously working with them to promote the new white chocolate cookies and cream bar, which I'll have you know is stunning. Look at these fat fucking marshmallows and protruding from them.
Speaker 4: Samh wow, that does look good.
Speaker 2: It's not like they've integrated them in the chocolate.
Speaker 3: They've just kind of put them on top, like their decorations on a cake.
Speaker 5: They're on a tree.
Speaker 2: Please try the new Darly white chocolate.
Speaker 4: I know you're very excited about this, but you're not getting any favoritisms just so you know, Oh yeah, just so.
Speaker 3: You know, even though I'm working with them, you're under no obligation to rank them first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Oh it's very marshmallow, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yep? I thought I love about it. All right, there we go. What do you think? Oh?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 2: Right, does that hit the clid or what?
Speaker 4: Holy ship?
Speaker 2: It is very good, very good, And you under no obligation to say that.
Speaker 5: Sam's like getting a cut of the fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: No, no, sorry, And that's art attacks.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, is there anything else? Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought one more.
Speaker 3: And I've stuck with Darryl Lee by the way, because and it was hard to pick a flavor because they do a different few different versions of these, you know, the the chocolate balls they.
Speaker 5: Have, oh yeah, the jaffers.
Speaker 2: Yes, not unlike a jaffer.
Speaker 3: And there's different flavors I've got, like the raspberry, and there's white chocolate one as well.
Speaker 2: Heaven.
Speaker 3: But I got these when I was at the theater last week, and oh my god, they're bloody gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I've chosen the minty crunchy chocolate ball.
Speaker 5: Really good. I haven't had them.
Speaker 2: He opened your mouth. I'll see if I can get one in there.
Speaker 5: Don't chip a tooth, pretend that you're giving a gobby. I just innately covered my beat.
Speaker 3: He done that before with my little like a donkey.
Speaker 2: Here goes samp. Okay, grab my ball, samp.
Speaker 3: There we go so ferociously into the mic.
Speaker 5: That mouth, that mouth feel is good.
Speaker 4: I do love a minty chocolate. It's not for everyone, but I feel like.
Speaker 3: This one isn't like a mint. It's not like a peppermint Fredo where it's using mint. It's it's like a nice hard coating of mint. It's good, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Oh?
Speaker 5: I am actually sold. I love mint. I love when I get a choktop at the movies. I go for the mint one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just it's not unlike a choctop.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You've had them, Jenna.
Speaker 7: They're so good and the mint ones are my favorite, Yes for sure?
Speaker 5: All right, Sam's tasted we now need a verdict.
Speaker 3: You've got crunchy Turkish Delight, Jenna's bullshit, and the Darily mint balls and the Dary White Chocolate cookies and cream.
Speaker 2: A one to five, bitch, that's a.
Speaker 5: Succinc all right.
Speaker 4: Starting at number five, I very sadly jury have to put the obvious choice at the very bottom of the list, Nobody's favorite Turkish Delight.
Speaker 7: For the first time.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'm not for a number five. Jenna just suddenly came over it.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Jenna's, oh boy, this number five, number five is Turkish Delight number four.
Speaker 4: As much as it was a very warm embrace nostalgic connection for me, it overstayed its welcome double decker, double decker dogshit.
Speaker 5: We'll accept that.
Speaker 7: Because it's not fifth, so it's not last.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just why do you play the number after? Shouldn't you play it first? Like and coming in at number three?
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, I've just got different ones. Okay, next time.
Speaker 4: I am surprised at where I'm going to put number three, because I would have thought that this has got to be one of my favorite chocolates. I will have overall to go to out of a favorites box but it's not reaching the top. This is a crunchy.
Speaker 2: I would have put it lower, so yeah, it certainly doesn't. They have to be higher.
Speaker 4: Now it's the chocolate, the honeycomb. It's a good time overall.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm out there, there's my horses.
Speaker 1: Shot my head.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what a horror.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I always go out remember.
Speaker 3: Wow, can you make them a little bit less fucking invasive?
Speaker 5: Well, I've got male and female one, so I've done. I've done a mix.
Speaker 2: Don't assume gender in this house.
Speaker 5: Sorry, do you really okay? True? I mean do you really think? Yeah? You know what?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would could be?
Speaker 2: What a fucking butcher woman?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I reckon. He name's Joeanne. But she prefers Joe.
Speaker 5: Okay, so keep going.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Number two, number two. We are down to the final two. Both sarough Lee products that fifty millions going a long way, Both miss products.
Speaker 7: And you're not choosing it because it's Stari Lee. No, you're choosing it based on the taste.
Speaker 4: I'm to be honest, I'm quite surprising myself here.
Speaker 5: No, I'll be honest. They're my top two Yeah, really is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because think about darry Lee. Darrel Lee is not the God. I've got to fill up my car with et and I'm gonna get a crunchy for the drive home. I'm never you never picked Darly. Darrely is. I've got friends coming over, Let's get some dar.
Speaker 3: I used to get like imposter syndrome, Like I was like, I'm not adult enough for Darrely.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like I've grown up now that I can eat with gas.
Speaker 5: Lip by the Big Chocolate Corporation.
Speaker 3: But do you feel like it's a little bit like it's a little bit more elegant than the other.
Speaker 5: Darrely used to have a store, remember the Darrell store. My mom used to go, let's pop into the Darrole store and get some jaffers on the way out.
Speaker 2: And we didn't have one in bog And Gates.
Speaker 7: There was one in Dublo.
Speaker 5: What was really?
Speaker 2: Sorry number two?
Speaker 4: So it is down to Mitchell's balls or the cookies and cream white chocolate. Yes, now I should mention I'm not a white chocolate person, aren't you? But I am a mint person. Okay, However, can I get a drum roll?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a question of whether we will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got one.
Speaker 4: Can I get number two? Don't is Mitchell's minty balls cream white chocolates without questions?
Speaker 2: You're not just saying that, are you.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Another top five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm genuinely obsessed with the new white one and I'm like, how have they not done that before?
Speaker 5: One other thing to know is Daryl Lee is fully palm oil free, so you have to worry about the orangutanks. Palm Oil is when you have as palm oil, you're taking the natural environment away from the ringer tanks and many other animals. I'm sure the castri Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah, And this is part of chocolate and a lot of dairy and you know cheap coal's food is yeah, got palm oil in it, and darrel you don't use it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that we were good.
Speaker 5: Great top five? Thank you Sam, congratulations.
Speaker 2: These things are winner. It's come in at number one. I've got them. What do you go and do with a lot?
Speaker 5: You could make a house out of those, you could. All right, let's get out of here, guys. Have you pick week again? Second day?
Speaker 3: Make sure you take a photo and targets on your Instagram stories.
Speaker 2: If you're pigging out while listening, please all.
Speaker 5: Right, as you listen to this episode, eat something disgusting, take a selfie send it to us. Well, put a bunch up, we'd.
Speaker 3: Love that, and also film your reacting if you do end up trying this. Darlee Cookies and cream white chocolate bar because it is.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, yeah, I went to get the barbecue cook before we did the show today and there were they were on the shelf, and they were they were on sales, so go get it. They're in Coles all is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Coles them all leads the way you can get them. Well, sure they'd be at some independent supermarkets. But fuck, who knows.
Speaker 2: It's a bit hit and miss with days, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I agree, so expensive to the IJ and they make you put a fucking coin in the trolley. Don't start him on the trolleys.
Speaker 2: Listen to how much my energy is lowered now that I'm sitting back down and I got to stand up.
Speaker 5: I'll stand up to my success. Oh Jenny, you stand up to You can position that mic, it'll work. Come up here.
Speaker 2: This feels like an intervention now.
Speaker 5: It also kind of feels like we're an Illuminati meeting and we're all just ready to sacrifice a lamb.
Speaker 2: Should we all just hold hands?
Speaker 5: We've got to say we should hands, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: And no, come on do it.
Speaker 5: No, it's not you have to close the circle.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: We'll go down to the underground with the Demagogan's on. Just hold hands.
Speaker 2: This field is a real weight.
Speaker 5: No, no, and I'm three of them. We're gonna wink. Just it's week all right, one, two, three, No.
Speaker 3: You gotta play it. You got to play you annoys from last week. That's the best oink you'll ever do.
Speaker 5: Everyone, hold hands again, hold o, Eric, get together.
Speaker 3: You weren't here for that sand that with him trying not to laugh during Carla from Banks Town's Frank Corps laughing without opening his mouth.
Speaker 2: Go again, what's happening to you?
Speaker 5: That came out of my mouth?
Speaker 1: It's all this.
Speaker 5: Yes, maybe Carla had a Bible and I was being exercised and I didn't really Yeah, probably the devil was trying to escape from within. All right, we want to thank us sponsors. Darylyne of course, Joe, I love Joe, and listener, I reckon Joe listens from a little hut, a small house. She doesn't need much because she works of mind. She's you know, fly and fly out. Yeah, hey Joe, dinner's ready.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 8: You're doing it it kids, don't make me capt the three what we love?
Speaker 3: I reckon if Joe was in the same sex relationship and with a parent, instead of like that threat of do you want me to tell?
Speaker 2: D want me to tell Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but no, Joe would be Harry Crossman.
Speaker 2: She got time.
Speaker 5: Joe would pick you up. If you were sick, vomiting, or you had a bad pill. Joe would come and get you. She'd be furious, but she loves you. She'd come and get you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's a tough love type, that joy.
Speaker 5: Joe would be a good auntie but a hard mum.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah. I reckon she'd have a hairy mile on her face.
Speaker 5: I reckon Joe does because she's flying fly out six months and six months off. In the six months off, she does payroll for coles. Because payroll don't sit in They sit out the back and they get their own office.
Speaker 2: I think we're done with this. Can we go with a lot of rambling. I think the sugar's gone to our head.
Speaker 5: Agree, we're all standing up to it's so weird. We actually are standing up everyone. This is a very weird experience.
Speaker 2: Is it working for you though, it's working for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's working for me. Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 7: Oh, Sam, you have to taste the grape.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 7: No, it's candy Heart, let's go.
Speaker 2: You do turn their MIC's off.
Speaker 5: I think we can end the show without Sam trying the candy Hearts on the cloudy. See you next week, everyone, Thanks for listening. We love you have the annual Pigki Week Idiots.
Speaker 6: Love Is It Just Me podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 2: Welcome to ADD Brief.
Speaker 3: This is our secret segment on the end, all of people with ADD having a debrief.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 3: You know, we pretend we're going and then we just talk shit. There's nothing planned in this, although there's been a lot of ship talk this episode. Yeah, yeah, it's basically more of the same ship I got.
Speaker 2: To try one of these grapes.
Speaker 7: Yes, you do you know what?
Speaker 5: Talk shit? Get hit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knock you out.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: As Carl would say.
Speaker 4: It's good there white, No, okay, So why are they like gross and just kind of like squeezy.
Speaker 2: I don't like your attitude today, Samp. The grapes are genetically modified grapes alone.
Speaker 5: They've been through enough, and by enough I mean an injection.
Speaker 4: They're actually quite good.
Speaker 5: They're good. I'm going to go get a knife and fought for that barbecue.
Speaker 2: Chok, thank god.
Speaker 3: Anything maybe a plate, a plate would be good because I would like some of that chok that's been.
Speaker 2: In here for over an hour and a half. Yeah, but it's a barbecuee it'll be right and smells foul in like a cold chicken roll or something, and you're on a picnic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean you haven't refrigerated, right, Huh. You're refrigerated though, right, it's.
Speaker 3: Basically fridge temperature in this room. I think you'll find true. You've just climatized.
Speaker 2: That's quite sad. It's actually warm in an igloo.
Speaker 7: It's so cold in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're back, well, who wants to go at it?
Speaker 5: Skin on top and the like?
Speaker 3: Can you just not ruin the chicken? Someone on a plate for me? God, this pig week is going a mess. Also, I was shamed because I'm eating a supermarket sandwich, you know, just in like the the section at the front near the water bottles, and that they've got like the pre made sandwiches, kind of like the seven eleven ones. I asked Mitch to get me one because I hadn't eating breakfast today, and I got shamed in this office for eating it. They're like, oh they're grass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are gross. Though you got the bacon and egg one. You don't want an egg anything from a servo breakfast.
Speaker 2: And it's not from a servo, it's from the supermad I think.
Speaker 7: Because it's from coals, it's not as bad.
Speaker 2: But the seven eleven ones are good.
Speaker 5: Really, Yes, we live in a first world country, guy, So it's fine. It's just got a bit of preservative in it. It says me eating a genetically my fied chicken's leave grape the left side minds the right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want to eat it off of the chalk. I said, make me a serving. Can you just put someone on a plate for me?
Speaker 5: I have another plate.
Speaker 2: I asked you to get me a plate plate.
Speaker 5: No, when have you become a germophobe? He didn't want to hold hands. Now we won't share a plate with me. What's happened to you? Are you a cod warrior?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm not worried about COVID. I just wanted to have a plate to eat some chicken off. That's not that. That's not too much to ask, is it.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's sick.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine. Yeah, I know that's the thing. I'm ill. I wouldn't want to spread my jams. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The other day I realized how much of a thing of the past COVID has become to me because I've got a bit of a cough.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting there in the uber without a mask on, and I just go and I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that is so selfish.
Speaker 3: The driver has looked at me in the rearview like right, he's wearing a mask, and I'm like, oh fuck, whoops.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what can you do?
Speaker 4: What have you got? You just got a cold? Yeah, you haven't got the other one, that sir. It's like laring something. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Laryngitis playing up again. Remember I lost my voice that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, there's some other disease that's just gone through all of the CBDs.
Speaker 2: It probably is that, to.
Speaker 7: Be honest, pneumonia thing.
Speaker 3: You'll be dead in a couple of days. You'll be fine, especially after being in this freezing our studio. Forgot pneumonia.
Speaker 5: I'm fucked played.
Speaker 3: They're self diagnosing me. They reckon, I've got some sort of larynx disease or whatever.
Speaker 7: Here we go, leisionnaire's disease.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's in Sydney at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as am I So it's possible. What is it.
Speaker 7: It's a type of pneumonia.
Speaker 4: Oh great, cluck.
Speaker 2: What are the symptoms?
Speaker 7: Symptoms include let's see. They include a cough, shortness of breath, not really, fever, no muscle, and headaches.
Speaker 2: I'm probably fine literally just the cough.
Speaker 4: All that sounds very covid.
Speaker 7: Yes, but the cough might bring up some fucus and blood.
Speaker 2: Hot Yeah, good skin, thank you. I've got my chicken. I'm happy.
Speaker 5: Now anyone else want to play the chicken?
Speaker 7: Non pass?
Speaker 5: I'm going to eat off the car because if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like we need to take turns eating because one of us has to be talking.
Speaker 2: Now you do chat? Amongst yourself.
Speaker 5: We've done enough talking.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember on our hundred episode someone wrote in saying, oh does anyone else think that Sam and Jane to get together? Oh yeah, and we said, well Sam's in a relationship, hat not anymore?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, why don't we?
Speaker 2: Why don't we let these who have a blind date? We'll leave the room.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, okay, I'm eating the Darryl Lee chocolate.
Speaker 2: So what people eat on dates? That's fine? So, uh what do you do for wait till week? I would love to hear you, Jenna flirting.
Speaker 4: We got some romantic jazz or soft music? Oh yeah, perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah good, that's very porn vibes. We'll leave you to it, you too, all right?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Bye?
Speaker 4: It was the sweet jazz and everything.
Speaker 2: You're talking over the top.
Speaker 7: Thank god they're gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, mm hmm. So yeah, when was the last time you're on a date?
Speaker 7: About a year ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How to go? Ah?
Speaker 7: Not that great.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for in a partner, Jenna?
Speaker 7: I don't have I'm not looking for anything in particular.
Speaker 4: Do you need like a cat lover in particular?
Speaker 7: Well that would be great because.
Speaker 4: It applies to you and also your family. And your son, daughter daughter, great Connor good friend clearly, yes.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, very good. What about you? Have you been on a date since the breakup?
Speaker 4: No? Nah, you know, I've just been sad and alone.
Speaker 2: That's just been the thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so yeah, tell me more, tell me more about what what you're looking for.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the thing. I don't like it when people ask me whether I have a type, because I don't really have a type, you know. But yeah, it would be great if they liked cats, yeah, the actual cat. But yeah, what about you me?
Speaker 9: I just I want someone to go for a long walks on the beach with, you know, I just want to spend my time. I want to connect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I mean. I don't really like going to the beach.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of sand there. Yeah, a lot of people don't like the sand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, true, but a lot of people do. Yes every once in a while.
Speaker 9: I remember there's been times that have made sweet love on the beach and there's just a lot of sand getting orifices and it's really.
Speaker 2: A bad vibe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just it's really grating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and like see lice as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just not good.
Speaker 9: Whole time.
Speaker 2: I just thought I had crabs. That might make sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it would be sea lice or it could be crabs.
Speaker 2: So do you have any SD's. It's probably important that we get.
Speaker 7: This up at the moment. No, I don't at the moment.
Speaker 4: Would you like something, you know.
Speaker 7: I'll I'll pass on that, okay, but give me twenty four hours to think on it. I might change my mind. It's good to have options, yes, exactly, exactly, so I'll let you know. Okay, but yeah, i'd say sea lice over crabs. But maybe get that checked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's time. Okay, Yeah, all right, how do we go?
Speaker 5: What do we think?
Speaker 4: Well, so far I think I have sea lice?
Speaker 2: Sorry, what he's got?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Seas from Jennet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you talking about that? That's not hot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know when you're fucking the beach and it just like it gets really grating.
Speaker 2: No, I actually don't know anything about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I would never be.
Speaker 4: In sand everywhere. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: I've not had beat sex ever.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to go to my grave never having had beech sex. I do it disgusting. Imagine how much?
Speaker 3: Because I know you're across this sand, but people have out persuasion, require a lot of lube or dand will stick.
Speaker 5: Now how easy would it be to just do it without any preparation?
Speaker 4: I know, even in the straight world, like if unless you're you know, unless the goal you're with is just having the best possible time, it's often not a vibe.
Speaker 5: You know. Yeah, we have to do a lot of stretching. It's a whole thing, stretching, stretching, getting it ready. You know, you can't just go straight in and.
Speaker 7: Yeah a finger, Yes, yeah, you meant like yoga stretching before.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean, Like, I'm going tonight the whole world I do, but that's not the general masks.
Speaker 2: Can you guys touch your toes when you're standing up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, Because I didn't realize this wasn't a common thing.
Speaker 3: I heard someone talking about it the other day and they were like, oh, there's a hack.
Speaker 2: I think I was on.
Speaker 3: TikTok a hack on how to touch your toes, And I'm like, can everyone not do that? I can just fucking I can put my palms flat on the floor.
Speaker 4: Is he doing so?
Speaker 7: You can?
Speaker 2: Like it's not hard. I didn't realize no one could do that.
Speaker 5: No, I can't. I won't even try.
Speaker 2: So all that pilates. How close can you get to your toes?
Speaker 5: Probably halfway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon about this. He sat down now he's company now.
Speaker 5: Also, if I bend my head too far down, I will die, oh brain, because the brain's falling out.
Speaker 10: Bush.
Speaker 2: Just use that excuse when it's convenient my brain illness.
Speaker 5: I think I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, I use crones when it's convenient.
Speaker 5: When's it convenient?
Speaker 2: If I don't want to eat something, sorry, i'll flare up.
Speaker 5: My bow will hate me tomorrow.
Speaker 2: How bullshit is this?
Speaker 5: By the way, what crons? No?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but crons has always been my thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And then the other day, on Mother's Day of all days, Mum calls me and goes, your brother has been rushed to hospital. I think I was telling you this on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's having emergency emergency surgery to have part of his bow removed. They think he's got crone disease too. So not only has he swooped on my territory and come for microne's disease, which is my thing, but he's gotten it far worse than me because I never had to have my bow removed or part of it, and he got it apparently it flared up from a football injury.
Speaker 5: What an attentions.
Speaker 2: I got it from a prawn windaloo. That's not masculine.
Speaker 5: And he repaved your mum and dad's bathroom.
Speaker 2: So he was a favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, he sweeps in on microne disease and does it better than me.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 5: I had someone message me he's got my brain conditionerent Hi heard you on the radio. You're an inspiration to all of us us. I'm bedridden.
Speaker 2: God all right.
Speaker 5: Very nice of it. Though, if you're out there with Kiari malformation, hit me up. I'm becoming their leader.
Speaker 2: I love that. Mitch was trying not to.
Speaker 3: He had the minty balls in his mouth, so he put them in his cheeks while he was talking and looked like a fucking chipmunk with acorn.
Speaker 5: We decided the ranking of US three. If we were the Alvin and the Chipmunks, you'd be Alvin.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, someone said this in the Facebook group.
Speaker 5: Why I don't know, slend and you're the male. I'm chubby, I'm the male, Jennifer. Who does that make you Theodore.
Speaker 7: The cutest one, very insecure.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah that is that is you.
Speaker 5: And Jenny. What there's a girl.
Speaker 2: I thought she was just saying a completely random show like I'm tinker Bell.
Speaker 7: No, you don't get it's simn that's not possible.
Speaker 2: No, Jenna, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Can I just say I'm walking away from this year's PIK Week feeling a lot less revolting. We've had a balanced PI I've had I've had some grapes, I've had some chicken, I've had some choky.
Speaker 2: That's a good balance.
Speaker 5: Actually, give you the good breast meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still going on it.
Speaker 5: You know, I like, wasn't a sentence. The brown meat underneath the legs I love because it's moist, it's not dry. Sometimes the breastmeat is just like eaten chalk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bit sort of like, I don't know, weird and crunchy and gooey.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the lily Dale chickens are better in the green bag at Coal's. But if you get the Coals chickens, they're a bit isn't that what you got? Yeah? They don't have any little little doubt they had pork knuckles. Yeah right, And Coal's chicken breast, which is egg and bacon take away sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I'm enjoying. Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's fine, my pleasure. All right, let's go guys. If you want to get in touch. Also, we haven't asked leave a review please that'd be really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can leave a five star rating on Spotify as of now, or you can actually write some kind words.
Speaker 2: If you're using Apple podcast, we.
Speaker 5: Just gave you over an hour free bullshit, so please go. Literally it'll take thirty seconds to write something nice and it boosts is in the algorithm. You know, then we might be in the daily paper. Who knows?
Speaker 3: What would you describe our condition on Faithbook Marketplace used?
Speaker 5: Hardly?
Speaker 7: I think hardly.
Speaker 3: Some scuffs but not that noticeable b and ib what's that brand newine box?
Speaker 2: I know all the endow Ah? Oh no, what's that?
Speaker 5: I thought it was all near it sofer Yeah, I thought it was oh no smake froth, Oh no, what happened to it?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 5: Or near stuffer?
Speaker 2: Why are you so obsessed with Facebook Marketplace?
Speaker 5: Because I love a deal and I love to haggle. Yeah why man? Because I'm so non confrontational in real life, So on Facebook I can do it. You're like fourteen dollars for this framed photo, like it's worth.
Speaker 2: Four and it's gotten better at being a third if though.
Speaker 5: I have, I'm getting there. I'm getting there. When you get when your networth HiT's two million, it changes, it changes, it changes, it changes. So it's changed, well and truly changed.
Speaker 7: It's more than two million.
Speaker 5: Well, well and truly changed. That's what I mean. It's about ten years ago. Changed.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're playing secret sound sand What do you think this is?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I know what that is. It's one of the alarms from the east the show Getting Slaughtered.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, it's Mitch Cherry trying to be discreete much. If you've made that noise in the bedroom, Oh god, imagine if that's what you made whenever you climax, had you would just make sure I never got you there?
Speaker 5: Sad? What just that mental image?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Making that noise? Whenever you spoff?
Speaker 5: I think I'm silent?
Speaker 2: No, not sometimes, Oh that's no fun. You can't be totally silent.
Speaker 5: No, sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 2: What do you think my sex noise would be?
Speaker 5: I think it'd just be criticism, Like right, I don't know. No, softer, faster.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't want to imitate your sex noise.
Speaker 2: You don't have to. I thought you were a yes man.
Speaker 5: But that's fine, not nate to debrief. It's a safe space.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you two think I'm sound like?
Speaker 5: Ahh, yeah, you finish, you get I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were playing.
Speaker 5: I just thought of that.
Speaker 3: It'd be a big more breathing Yeah, yeah, because you've done it. No, I don't mean like when I'm done. It's like jeering.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: That's all right about climax exclusively.
Speaker 2: You would not want to hear that in the.
Speaker 5: No, that's what God, that's all the sand chamber needs to be empty. And Jenna, let's get Genner in the mood. What would you sound like, Janna? What would you sound like?
Speaker 2: Kenticky, that's what happened. Oh you know, so that's th wall within our accommodation. Know what it sounds like.
Speaker 5: You're in Japan with those rice paper walls. See the outlines of it all too. I love how we explicitly always call it the European Trip. I'm trying to get people to believe it was Japan. They're in Tokyo and rice, paper walls.
Speaker 2: There was Tokyo famously not erope.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go everyone, Let's take a little baggy have chucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give bags. Happy pig Week everyone, Happy.
Speaker 5: Pig week.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: All right, take us out with our prayer. Should we hold hands again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all, just two percent, so we do.
Speaker 5: Pies, can't take it on the Pickwak music everyone, such good music. All right, see you next week. Guys, Is It Just Me?
Speaker 4: Podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit a follow on your podcast up